- Linear Subscale Model. By now, it is clear that PRNS with the nonlinear subscale model and using the unsteady Here, we present the results using the linear subscale model for the simulation of a LM6000 single. — “Study of outlet boundary condition for internal unsteady”, gltrs.grc.nasa.gov
- Background: The Child Bipolar Questionnaire (CBQ) is a rapid screener with a Core Index subscale of symptom dimensions Core Index subscale to effectively predict diagnostic classification by structured interview was assessed using the K-SADS P/L. — “UNCO RRECTED PROOF”,
- offenders scored significantly higher on three of the five IA subscale items: Notably, the SR subscale was. also predictive of general and violent. — “DRAFT- DO NOT CITE”, csc-scc.gc.ca
- The PRWE contains 15 items: a 5-item Pain subscale (4 questions on pain intensity and one on frequency), a 6-item Specific Activities subscale and a 4-item Usual Activities subscale where patients rate their difficulty in four domains as compared. — “Pain and disability reported in the year following a distal”, m.nih.gov
- Results: The Anger Expression-Out (AX-Out) subscale scores of the STAXI differed significantly between the G/G homozygous subjects scored significantly higher on the AX-Out subscale than those with the G/T genotype. — “Association between Tryptophan Hydroxylase 2 Polymorphism and”,
- Subscale. Lifestyle, fitness & health information about Subscale. The Abberant Child Behavior Checklist, Child Internalizing Behavior Checklist, The Achenbach Child Behavior Checklist, ADHD Behavior T. — “Subscale | ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Subscale - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Image above: Greg Howland prepares a subscale plane for testing at Wallops Flight Facility. In his eight years at Langley, Howland has continuously worked on the Airborne Subscale Transport Aircraft Research (AirSTAR) project. — “NASA - Center Snapshot: Greg Howland”, nasa.gov
- Instrument Review: Cancer-related fatigue (CRF) is a nondiscriminatory syndrome; no age, race, ***, tumor type, or treatment regimen predominates or is spared. As with the CFS, subscale ***yses are possible, making this an attractive instrument for research endeavors. — “Validity of Cancer-Related Fatigue Instruments: Instrument Review”,
- Encyclopedia article about subscale. Information about subscale in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “subscale definition of subscale in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- SubScale - Creating the Miniature World. In my diverse excursions into As some may know I've been working with a friend to develop a miniature skirmish game. — “SubScale - Creating the Miniature World”,
- SOS items are scored on a scale of 1 to 5. The highest score that someone can receive on either subscale is 25. A score of In general, a ceiling effect can be observed with SOS subscale scores: in high-stakes administrations, as scores go up,. — “The Student Opinion Scale (SOS)”, jmu.edu
- The Bulimia subscale looks at the tendency to think about and to engage in binge eating. Finally the Interpersonal Distrust subscale was used to look at social support. This subscale measures a person's feeling of alienation, reluctance to form close. — “methods”, anselm.edu
- Three items were selected as candidates for the Depression subscale ('I feel hopeful about the future', 'If I am gone, other people's lives would benefit', and ' Such a subscale would complement the Positive Well-being subscale that consists only of positively worded items. — “Health and Quality of Life Outcomes | Full text | Development”,
- Subscale Reporting. Category. Numeration. M1. Measurement. M2. Estimation & Computation. M3 Subscale Reporting. Category. Write Compositions/Demonstrate Elements. — “APPENDIX 21: TOTAL SCORE AND SUBSCALE SCORE INTERCORRELATIONS”, eed.state.ak.us
- subscale ( ′səb′skāl ) ( metallurgy ) Oxidation occurring within a metal instead of on the surface. — “subscale: Definition from ”,
- The HiMAT (Highly Maneuverable Aircraft Technology) subscale research vehicles flown by the NASA Dryden Flight Research Center, Edwards, California, from mid 1979 to January 1983 demonstrated advanced fighter HiMAT subscale research vehicle mated to B-52 mothership in flight, closeup view. — “NASA Dryden Highly Maneuverable Aircraft Technology (HiMAT”, dfrc.nasa.gov
- on the body subscale for the US, Canada, Mexico, India, and China, whereas the reverse not signiﬁ- cantly differ for England and Israel. For the mind subscale, China agreed more than. — “An international study of IBS: Family relationships and mind”,
- Fourth-graders' average scores for the combined reading literacy scale, literary subscale, and informational subscale, by country: 2001. 1Met guidelines for sample participation rates after replacement schools were included. 2Nearly satisfying. — “Fourth-graders' average scores for the combined reading”, nces.ed.gov
- (Adds background) By Matt Scuffham and Joel Dimmock LONDON, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse will sell a sizeable chunk of its fund management arm it considers as subscale to Aberdeen. — “UPDATE 4-CS sells funds units to Aberdeen for $360 million”,
- Why subscale testing? Last year, one particular team's single biggest problem was in getting access to flying fields for UAV flight testing. Test sites for even manual control were at remote locations, and midway through the year even those sites became off-limits for automonous testing. — “Why subscale?”, wc.pima.edu
- Using an adaptation of the Voice Handicap Index alongside the Throat-subscale for evaluating throat related symptoms enables patients to express concerns regarding throat and voice problems simultaneously and facilitates consideration of the. — “BioMed Central | Full text | Throat related symptoms and”,
related images for subscale
- IEA Progress in International Reading Literacy Study 2001 Table 2 Average combined reading literacy scale score of 4th graders by reading subscale *** and country 2001
- J 2X subscale nozzle
- ma03 sub 04 measure jpg
- kstudy2562515 0002 jpg
- ehs cc fiii 5 gif
- 2003tab2p2 gif
- Go To Applied Science List | Printer Friendly Page
- OVIWUN jpg
- rd03 sub 04 literary jpg
- CentrifugeTesting03w jpg
- Orange OVIWUN jpg
- kstudy2562515 0001 jpg
- 1Met guidelines for sample participation rates after replacement schools were included
- ma03 sub 08 statistics jpg
- rd03 sub 08 information jpg
- Mathematics and Science Literacy NCES 2002 115 Table 2 Combined reading literacy average scores standard deviation and average subscale scores of 15 year olds by country 2000
- v5p1401 jpg
- Charts 117 118 Chart 117 Vacuum putty subscale testing summary Ref TWR 1384 Chart C 2 Chart 118 Simulation of nozzle joint primary O Ring Chart C 3
- ma03 sub 08 measure jpg
- List of Figures
- ma03 sub 08 algebra jpg
- ma03 sub 04 statistics jpg
- ma03 sub 08 geometry jpg
- http media armadilloaerospace com 2004 06 13 deadCover jpg
- rd03 sub 04 information jpg
- v5p1378 jpg
- ma03 sub 08 numbers jpg
- NOTE View complete data with standard errors for grade 4
- ma03 sub 04 geometry jpg
- ARRANGEUR PA50O Oriental le pa 500 oriental dispo mi septembre 2009
- rd03 sub 08 task jpg
- ECN 14283 jpg
- Figure 1 Item means of the subscale leisure
- Figure ES 4 Back to Executive Summary
- 1 Due to low response rates data for the United Kingdom are not shown in this indicator Figure 1 Average mathematics literacy subscale scores of 15 year old students by country 2003
- NOTE View complete data with standard errors for grade 4 Source U S Department of Education Institute of Education Sciences National Center for Education Statistics National
- Table 1 Return to top
- ehs cc fiii 3 gif
- subscale1 jpg
- rd03 sub 08 literary jpg
related videos for subscale
- Subscale Rocket Explosion
- SCALE757 A 5.5% subscale large swept-wing transport model at the NASA Langley Research Centre in 2002. The miniature jet-powered, radio control aircraft is now part of the NASA AirSTAR subscale testbed used to gather data on large aircraft in potentially out-of-control scenarios such as deep stall.
- duPont Aerospace DP-1C first hover - run 1 First tethered hover of the DP-1C subscale prototype of duPont Aerospace's DP-2 vectored-thrust vertical take-off aircraft - 30 September 2007, El Cajon, California
- X-37 ALTV Test Flight airboyd.tv (No Audio) Courtesy United States Air Force NASA's original X-37 program began in 1999 and ran until September 2004 when NASA transferred the program to DARPA. NASA envisioned building two vehicles, an Approach and Landing Test Vehicle, or ALTV, and an Orbital Vehicle. The ALTV validated flight dynamics and extended the flight envelope beyond the low speed/low altitude tests conducted by NASA from 1998 through 2001 on the X-40A, a sub-scale version of the X-37 developed by Air Force Research Labs. DARPA completed the ALTV portion of the X-37 program in September 2006 by successfully executing a series of captive carry and free flight tests. NASA's X-37 Orbital Vehicle was never built: but its design was the starting point for the Air Force's X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle program.
- Subscale Ground Ejection Testing December 4th, 2010 in Raleigh, NC
- Aegis BMD (FTM-17) Stellar Avenger Success In conjunction with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA), US Pacific Fleet ships and crews successfully conducted the latest Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) at-sea firing event on July 30. During this event, entitled Stellar Avenger, the Aegis BMD-equipped ship, USS Hopper (DDG 70), detected, tracked, fired and guided a Standard Missile -3 (SM-3) Block (Blk) IA to intercept a sub-scale short range ballistic missile. The target was launched from the Kauai Test Facility, co-located on the Pacific Missile Range Facility (PMRF), Barking Sands, Kauai. It was the 19th successful intercept in 23 at-sea firings, for the Aegis BMD Program, including the February 2008 destruction of the malfunctioning satellite above the earth's atmosphere. Stellar Avenger was part of the continual evaluation of the certified and fielded Aegis BMD system at-sea today. At approximately 5:40 pm (HST), 11:40 pm (EDT), a target was launched from PMRF. Three US Navy Aegis BMD-equipped ships, the cruiser, USS Lake Erie (CG 70) and destroyers USS Hopper (DDG 70) and USS O'Kane (DDG 77) detected and tracked the target with their SPY radars. Each developed fire control solutions. At 5:42 pm (HST), 11:42 pm (EDT) the crew of USS Hopper fired one SM-3 Blk IA missile. The USS Hopper's Aegis BMD Weapon System successfully guided the SM-3 to a direct body to body hit, approximately two minutes after leaving the ship. The intercept occurred about 100 miles above the Pacific Ocean. USS O'Kane conducted a ...
- 2nd Sub-scale rocket launch This was second launch day for our subscale rocket. The rocket made two flights today (the 2nd and 3rd flights of the rocket). This rocket is a 1/3 scale of the rocket that we will be building soon.
- Nasa Lockheed Martin X-33 spaceplane Lockheed Martin's X-33 was to be a sub-scale suborbital technology demonstrator for a singe-stage-to-orbit resuable spaceplane to be called Venturestar. NASA cancelled the X-33 in 2001 before the demonstrator was complete.
- UW USLI Sub Scale Rocket Launch - 2011 This was a launch of our sub scale rocket to prove the design for the competition rocket.
- Hyperbaric Chamber Therapy Effective For Autism Autistic children showed significant symptom improvement following hyperbaric oxygen therapy in a sham-controlled trial, researchers here said. Clinical Global Impression scores by investigators improved by 1.13 points in 30 children who received 40 one-hour sessions of hyperbaric therapy over a four-week period, compared with a 0.38-point improvement in 26 sham-treated children (P0.001), reported Daniel A. Rossignol, MD, of the International Child Development Resource Center, and colleagues online in BMC Pediatrics. Smaller but still significant improvements were seen in the treated children compared with the control group in parental Clinical Global Impression scores (1.30 compared with 0.83 points, P0.05), the researchers said. Scores on the irritability subscale of the Aberrant Behavior Checklist - but not on four other subscales or the total score - also favored the treatment. Swaziland, Mbabane Westminster, Colorado Rochester, Minnesota Boston, Massachusetts Daly City, California Jersey City, New Jersey France, Paris Benalla, Victoria Santa Ana, California Kalgoorlie, Victoria
- Lockheed Martin High Altitude Airship Lockheed Martin video animation of its High Altitude Airship (HAA) - an unmanned, solar-powered airship designed to stay aloft in the stratosphere for months for surveillance or missile defense. A subscale demonstrator with one-month endurance - HALE-D - was completed in 2009, but did not fly as planned.
- Icarus III Sub-Scale Test #3
- NASA AirSTAR GTM firstflight NASA flies its 5.5% subscale model for the first time in 2005
- Boeing X-48B Blended Wing Body first flight NASA video of first flight of Boeing's X-48B unmanned subscale Blended Wing Body low-speed technology demonstrator
- Sub-Scale Rocket Launch Captured by Team Member, Jon Jones
- Ballute Flight Experiment Mission Animation Andrews Space was awarded a NASA Phase II SBIR in 2004 to design, develop, and flight test a variable-drag supersonic ballute to test system aeroelasticity and stability under transonic flight conditions. Andrews is currently developing and flight testing a subscale demonstration system. The mission animation characterizes the flight experiment configuration and operations. Credits: Andrews Space, Inc.
- STHS SLI Rocketry Scale Model Build This is a montage of photos that lead to the test launch of the half size model of our SLI rocket. It was launched with a G motor and a dual deploy ejection system. The launch was done at Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas and reached an altitude of 1098ft.
- Prepping for subscale launch - viewed thru FlyCamOne2
- Blended Wing Body Completes Phase-1Tests A NASA Dryden, Air Force Research Laboratory and Boeing Phantom Works team has finished its first phase of flight tests on the subscale X-48B blended wing body aircraft at the Dryden Flight Research Center. The team is studying the structural, aerodynamic and operational advantages of the Blended Wing Body concept, a cross between a conventional plane and a flying wing design. The 8.5 percent scale, remotely piloted X-48B is dynamically scaled to fly much like the full-size aircraft would fly.
- PSU USLI Subscale Launch 1_15_11.3GP Penn State's USLI team launched its subscale rocket for the first time on the afternoon of Saturday, January 15th at the Maryland Delaware Rocketry Association (MDRA) launch site in Price, MD. The launch was not entirely a success as it suffered minor damage during separation at apogee. The rocket is currently being repaired and prepped for a second launch in the near future.
- Zzzzra & Axs-Sub Scale.wmv
- Successful Small-Scale Rocket Motor Test Engineers at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala. successfully tested a sub-scale solid rocket motor on May 27. Testing a sub-scale version of a rocket motor is a cost-effective way to evaluate new materials, technologies or processes, and rapidly assess performance. Data from the 21-second test will be evaluated to better understand the performance of a new nozzle configuration, processes and materials.
- Tests A3 rocket launch The A3 was the first large rocket attempted by Wernher von Braun's rocket team. It was equipped with an ambitious guidance package consisting of three gyroscopes and two integrating accelerometers. The rocket was intended as a subscale prototype for the propulsion and control system technology planned for the much larger A4. All of the launches were failures, and a total redesign, the A5, was developed.
- Sanswire-TAO segmented airship test This latest video from Sanswire-TAO shows rapid launch and recovery tests with a subscale prototype of the company's STS-111 multi-segmented unmanned airship. The tests, in April 2009, were designed to show the ease of deployment and low-speed manoeuvrability of the non--rigid "airchain" design. The STS-111 will be a medium-altitude surveillance airship.
- RHHS SLI Subscale Launch 2010 HSB Rocketry launched Heathen X on December 18th 2010 for its Student Launch Iniative Project. This rocket was 5 ft tall, 2.2 inches in diameter, 1490 grams in mass, and flew on an Aerotech H180. The rocket reached an altitude of2,403 feet.
- Panda - AirMule mockup flight test Flight test of Panda - sub-scale mockup of the AirMule. According to the IDFs Medical Corps, their interest in UrbanAeros MULE UAV stems directly from the lessons learned after the recent Lebanon war.
- Sub-Scale Rocket Test Saves Time, Money A small-scale solid rocket motor was successfully tested May 27 at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center. The 21-second firing tested a NASA sub-scale motor designed as a versatile, quick-turnaround and low-cost way to determine the performance of new materials and designs. Finding adequate parts replacements for highly- reliable systems used in human spaceflight programs involves extensive testing and qualification efforts. Testing a sub-scale version of a rocket motor is a cost-effective way to assess new materials, technologies or processes, and rapidly evaluate performance.
- Homeopathic Clinical Research PROTOCOL A SINGLE BLINDED PILOT STUDY, BALANCED, RANDOMIZED, PLACEBO CONTROL, PARALLEL ASSIGNMENT, TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY STUDY OF CONSTITUTIONAL REMEDY IIN OSTEOARTHRITIS HIP OR KNEE. Objective: Change from baseline in the WOMAC Osteoarthritis Index pain subscale score at 84 weeks & Change from baseline in the WOMAC Osteoarthritis Index pain subscale score at 22 weeks. Investigational Products: Test product-A (Constitutional remedy) (Homeopathically prepared medicine) Test Product-B Placebo (Sugar of milk) Dose: 30 potency 6 doses in two intervals. Wash-out period: At least 7 days, but not exceeding 10 days before participating in the study. The Subject should be withdrawn from all the medications. Clinical Safety Measurements: A physician will be available within the clinical facility. A consultant physician will be always available on call during the study period. Subjects should meet the criteria for enrolment in the study. Screening of the subjects will be done on Day-10. Screening will include clinical examinations of the subjects including- 1.General physical examination. 2.Vital signs and oral body temperature. 3.Sitting blood pressure and radial pulse. 4.X-ray of the affected joint. 5.Blood routine 6.Questions will be asked according to the WOMAC OSTEOARTHRITIS INDEX. 7.Assessment of the well being of the subjects at the time of clinical examination. Subjects selected from the screening will be randomized at the base-line study on day 0. Following randomization ...
- NASA Boeing X-48B Blended Wing Body Phase 1 Test Flights airboyd.tv Courtesy NASA Dryden Flight Research Center www.nasa.gov X-48B BWB Team Completes Phase 1 Test Flights EDWARDS, Calif. -- A team led by NASA and The Boeing Company has completed the first phase of flight tests on the subscale X-48B blended wing body aircraft at the agency's Dryden Flight Research Center in Edwards, Calif. The remotely piloted, 500-pound airplane with the silhouette resembling a manta ray also called a hybrid wing body -- is a tool of NASA's new Environmentally Responsible Aviation, or ERA, Project, which aims to develop the technology needed to create a quieter, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient airplane for the future. A flying test bed such as the X-48B enables NASA to assess and validate the key technologies. The recently concluded flight tests ascertained the handling and flying qualities of such an aircraft at speeds typical of landings and takeoffs. "This project is a huge success," said Fay Collier, manager of the ERA Project in NASA's Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate. "Bottom line: the team has proven the ability to fly tailless aircraft to the edge of the low-speed envelope safely." Until recently, Collier was principal investigator for NASA's Subsonic Fixed Wing Project, which established the partnership with Boeing to conduct initial, fundamental technology development efforts with the X-48B. The ERA Project he now leads is part of a new research program NASA initiated to help further mature promising technology before ...
- week1: subscale development Lil' Lycos the half scale rocket of the Tacho Lycos Rocket Team from NC State University is constructed tested and launched in just a week! Congratulations to the team for the successful testing. For more info check out our team's website at
- NASA Puffin Electric VTOL1/3 Scale Initial Hover Tests Initial hover tests of the powertrain (including full cyclic rotor control). The current configuration includes a dummy wing, in place of the fiberglass body which will be added soon. The purpose of this sub-scale demonstrator is to investigate the simplifying assumptions of transition ***ysis (that is, hover to forward flight).
- Subscale Music Video We made this video of some pictures and videos of the subscale rocket. It starts with the rocket design on the computer, shows the construction of the rocket, then the actual flights.
- NC State Tacho Lycos Sub-Scale lanuches Two subscale launches of North Carolina State Universities High Powered Rocketry club called Tacho Lycos. December 2010. For NASA's USLI competition. Both launches on an Aerotech J-800T
- NASA AirSTAR testing L1 adaptive control for post-stall control Video highlighting testing of an L1 adaptive controller developed by the University of Illinois and University of Connecticut flying on NASA's airborne subscale transport aircraft research testbed (AirSTAR) testbed during a 3-day flight test campaign at Fort Pickett in Blackstone, Virginia from 2-4 June, 2010. The video shows how the L1 controller makes the aircraft controllable through a mormally divergent roll oscillation and a post-stall region. AirSTAR was developed in part to help define and augment the control properties of large transport type aircraft in unusual attitudes or post-stall orientations, upsets that have led to numerous loss-of-control accidents, but which are not tested on real aircraft for the obvious safety reasons. While modern aircraft are designed to avoid extreme pitch, roll and yaw environments, situations such as wake turbulence, sensor errors or other unintended consequences can lead to an upset for which pilots have not been prepared. Airline pilot training today is largely based on full-flight simulators that are calibrated to a fairly limited flight-verified and windtunnel tested envelope. Since there is typically no data on which to model handling characteristics in extreme attitudes and post-stall regions, simulators and the pilots flying them can not train in that regime, creating a situation where pilots may experience a condition in flight for which they have not previously trained. Two realistic methods are available for getting the ...
- NASA AirSTAR Testbed Video highlighting the features of NASA's airborne subscale transport aircraft research testbed (AirSTAR) testbed during a 3-day flight test campaign at Fort Pickett in Blackstone, Virginia from 2-4 June, 2010. AirSTAR was developed in part to help define and augment the control properties of large transport type aircraft in unusual attitudes or post-stall orientations, upsets that have led to numerous loss-of-control accidents, but which are not tested on real aircraft for the obvious safety reasons. While modern aircraft are designed to avoid extreme pitch, roll and yaw environments, situations such as wake turbulence, sensor errors or other unintended consequences can lead to an upset for which pilots have not been prepared. Airline pilot training today is largely based on full-flight simulators that are calibrated to a fairly limited flight-verified and windtunnel tested envelope. Since there is typically no data on which to model handling characteristics in extreme attitudes and post-stall regions, simulators and the pilots flying them can not train in that regime, creating a situation where pilots may experience a condition in flight for which they have not previously trained. Two realistic methods are available for getting the data that could expand simulators into the upset regime - taking more windtunnel testing with a subscale model, or taking that subscale model out of the windtunnel and into the atmosphere. The latter is part of the genesis of Airstar, a ...
- ZMC-2 metalclad airship The Aircraft Development Corporation ZMC-2 was the only successfully-operated metal-skinned airship ever built. It was built in Grosse Ile, Michigan, first flown on August 19, 1929, and flew safely for over ten years. As a sub-scale test vehicle, it was considered to be very successful, but the company that built it did not weather the Great Depression well, and by the time a successor might have been built, there was little interest in pursuing it. The ZMC-2 was operated with a zero internal pressure at speeds up to 20 mph, sufficient for it to be considered a 'rigid' airship. With its low finess ratio (length/diameter) of 2.83 the ZMC-2 was difficult to fly. Though durable, the ZMC-2 was not flown much. It was flown each 19 August, yet between December 1938 and April 1941 it only logged 5 hours flight time. The ZMC-2 was nicknamed the "Tin Bubble" and was also sometimes called a "tinship". It was not made of tin, but of Alclad, which was invented by the Aluminum Company of America. Alclad was made by coating duraluminum, an aluminum alloy, with pure aluminum. Alclad had the strength of duralumin, and the corrosion resistance of aluminum. It had roughly a teardrop-shape, and had eight small stabilizer fins, four of which had rudders. It was scrapped in 1941, reaching its planned lifetime after more than 10 years of service. Other, more conventional blimps did go on to serve in World War 2.
- Rejected Take-off of a 767 in Subscale IR Rejected takeoff of a 767 in InfraRed, the energy input is 347000 joules
- duPont Aerospace DP-1C first hover - run 2 Second tethered hover by the DP-1C subscale prototype of duPont Aerospace's DP-2 vectored-thrust vertical take-off aircraft - Ej Cajon, California, 30 September 2007
- NASA AirSTAR full stall with subscale large transport Video highlighting a full stall maneuver of a 5.5% subscale generic transport aircraft during real time parameter estimation during a 3-day flight test campaign at Fort Pickett in Blackstone, Virginia from 2-4 June, 2010. The system identification process uses a process developed by Langley researcher Gene Morelli. Called Morelli sweeps, the effort runs in the background of other tests, injecting small control deflections to multiple surfaces simultaneously at different frequencies, allowing researchers to quickly determine an aerodynamic representative model that, when joined with other models at other flight conditions, can be used to characterise an aircraft much faster than previously. A validated model could be used as the basis for a simulator that offers true upset recovery capability. AirSTAR was developed in part to help define and augment the control properties of large transport type aircraft in unusual attitudes or post-stall orientations, upsets that have led to numerous loss-of-control accidents, but which are not tested on real aircraft for the obvious safety reasons. While modern aircraft are designed to avoid extreme pitch, roll and yaw environments, situations such as wake turbulence, sensor errors or other unintended consequences can lead to an upset for which pilots have not been prepared. Airline pilot training today is largely based on full-flight simulators that are calibrated to a fairly limited flight-verified and windtunnel tested envelope. Since ...
- mach contours through a subscale inlet freestream mach ~ 5 red = subsonic
twitter about subscale
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about subscale
“Aviation, Defense and Space News, Jobs, Conferences by AVIATION WEEK the premier provider of aviation news, information, and data tools for the global aerospace and defense industry”
— European UCAV edges a step closer,
“A uranium plasma with a core temperature of 42,000 degrees Rankine (23,333 K) is simply The subscale test setup used both axial tubes (with wall thicknesses down to 0.005inches)”
— The Unwanted Blog " Blog Archive " Nuclear Lightbulb, Part 3, up-
“FM forum In addition, an inverted correlation between 6MWD and MFIS-physical subscale variations was found in the subgroup of patients (N.=8) with no lower limb motor impairment”
— ccvi and chronic fatigue?,
“One of the largest aviation videos blogs on the Internet. We have all types of aviation videos, aircraft carrier,airline,ATC,Aviation Accidents,Bad Weather Flying, Bird Strikes, Bush Pilots,Close Calls,***pit Videos,Crazy Landings,Flight”
— Aviation Video Blog. Over 1000 cool aviation videos,
“Masten Space has an Update, including video, of work on their XA 0.1 subscale vehicle. from the Peanut Gallery " Masten Space Systems blog Â" Engine Hinge Test Video — 7/7/2006”
— Masten Space Systems blog " Engine Hinge Test Video, masten-
“Research magazine Forum on Corrections Research The IA subscale gauges five factors that have been associated with institutional misconduct: history of institutional incidents, escape history, street instability, alcohol/drug use, and age”
— Correctional Service of Canada - FORUM on Corrections Research, csc-scc.gc.ca
“Utilizing Dr. David Shin's SubSCALE (Subscale Score/Cut-Score Achievement Level Student scores are calculated by the SubSCALE program and assigned a score profile”
— APerspective: How Does It Work?,
“LONDON (Reuters) - Credit Suisse will sell a sizeable chunk of its fund management arm it considers as subscale to Aberdeen Asset Management at a loss, making Aberdeen the largest listed UK fund company”
— Aberdeen Asset buys C.Suisse fund mgmt arm | OSHedge Blog,
“Bioinformatics community open to all people. Strong emphasis on open access to biological information as well as Free and Open Source software. aggregated trees with sampling-based subscale representation. Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place | Post | Admin. Start a”
— Software: Adaptively aggregated trees with sampling-based,
similar for subscale
- unanswered questions
- reference library
- subscale scores
- free online encyclopedia
- subscapular nerves
- online dictionary
- english dictionary
- subscapular artery
- subscapular muscle
- computing dictionary
- encyclopedia article
- the columbia encyclopedia
- computer desktop encyclopedia
- child behavior checklist
- adhd symptoms
- behavior checklist
- rating scale
- health information
- consecutive patients
- the throat
- voice problems
- handicap index
- symptom questionnaire
- throat symptoms
- throat problems
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- rasch ***ysis
- rasch model
- social integration
- factor ***ysis
- mokken scale
- the stroke
- stroke patients
- conversion table