- Free online English dictionary. We define subjective as NSubjective \Sub*jec'tive\, a. [L. subjectivus: cf. F.subjectif.]1. Of or pertaining to a. — “Definition of Subjective from ”,
- We found 38 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word subjective: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "subjective" is defined. General (26 matching dictionaries) subjective: V2 Vocabulary Building Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of subjective - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Definition of SUBJECTIVE. 1 : of, relating to, or constituting a subject: as a obsolete : of, relating to, or characteristic of one that is a subject especially in lack of freedom of action or in submissiveness b : being or relating to a grammatical subject; especially : nominative. 2 :. — “Subjective - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- subjective - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. All Free. — “subjective - Dictionary of English”,
- This 77th essay of "A Rational Cosmology" explains how the simultaneous perception by consciousness of a number of different events and entities as well as the subjective experience of life which each living organism has are consistent with a physicalist view. Definitions of Subjective Well-Being. — “Subjective - Topic - Associated Content from Yahoo!”,
- Definition of subjective from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of subjective. Pronunciation of subjective. Definition of the word subjective. Origin of the word subjective. — “subjective - Definition of subjective at ”,
- In answer to the third question a case is made for subjective measures of wellbeing, in with things, which exist independent of subjective awareness. — “Chapter WIDER book 'Measuring Human well-being'”, www2
- If you are looking for a music system for your home or a customized high-performance audio/home theater system - then welcome to Subjective Audio. The team from Subjective Audio & Video will work for clients to customize systems based on your tastes and preferences - resulting in the most. — “HIGH END STEREO - HOME THEATER and HOME AUDIO SYSTEMS”,
- subjective adj. Proceeding from or taking place in a person's mind rather than the external world: a subjective decision. — “subjective: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Subjectivity, a subject's perspective, particular feelings, beliefs, desires or discovery Subjective experience, the sensory buzz and awareness associated with a conscious mind. — “Subjective - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Subjective Quotations. Does not the very word 'creative' mean to build, to initiate, to give out, to act - rather than to be acted upon, to be subjective? Living photography is positive in its approach, it sings a song of life - not death. Berenice Abbott. — “Definition of Subjective”,
- Subjective definition, existing in the mind; belonging to the thinking subject rather than to the object of thought ( See more. — “Subjective | Define Subjective at ”,
- Multiply Excellence and Chutzpah to achieve peak performance, become irresistible and invincible and look even better in business, fitness, on stage, and beyond. The idea of subjective reality is that there is only one shared consciousness, that there is only you and that you create reality. — “WOW Series: Subjective Reality”,
- The ordinary non-philosophical (i.e., oversimplified) view is that the word "subjective" is the complete opposite (negation or contradictory) of the word "objective." If something is subjective, it's not objective; if something is objective, it's not subjective. — “Thinking Critically about the Subjective-Objective Distinction”, instruct.westvalley.edu
- Consequently, we have various uses of the terms "objective" and "subjective" and their cognates to express possible differences between objective reality and subjective impressions. Philosophers refer to perceptual impressions themselves as being subjective or objective. — “Objectivity [Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy]”, iep.utm.edu
- Definition of subjective in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is subjective? Meaning of subjective as a legal term. What does subjective mean in law?. — “subjective legal definition of subjective. subjective”, legal-
- subjective (comparative more subjective, superlative most subjective) Formed, as in opinions, based upon subjective feelings or intuition, not upon observation or reasoning, which. — “subjective - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of subjective in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of subjective. Pronunciation of subjective. Translations of subjective. subjective synonyms, subjective antonyms. Information about subjective in the free online English dictionary and. — “subjective - definition of subjective by the Free Online”,
- A selection of articles related to Subjective The word subjective has several denotations: It has several dictionary definitions: see Wiktionary:Subjective. — “Subjective”,
- Drawing an ***ogy to the expectancy-value model of attitude (see attitude toward the behavior), it is assumed that subjective norm is determined by the total set of accessible normative beliefs concerning the expectations of important referents. — “subjective”, people.umass.edu
related images for subjective
- mr subjective reality 2006 09 06 budapest írta a maz
- Halloween 2008 Creatures of the Subjective Night Featured left to right Aldona the mouse Mark as Owl Pacino Roxanne the cat Mary the racoon Maria the bat Glenn the lady of the
- consciousnesses More on this later My understanding of concept of participative phenomenology is explained by the following diagram which has the same format as the preceeding one Here we now have two selves let us call them A and B Each has its own experiences but in addition there are certain experiences shared or participated in by both A and B These
- Subjective Content Summarization Some meeting content is primarily objective For example the topics on the agenda are clearly labeled and discussed When action items are assigned there is no ambiguity regarding the name
- Objective Finding Example 2 Subjective Finding Example 2 Subjective Finding Example 3
- Healer jpg
- file ~88Mb An example of a subjective trial image group can be seen below Two differen multisensor images are shown along the top and two different fused images of this pair are below Vladimir Petrovic v petrovic manchester ac uk
- Complaint Customization From within MyEMR for Windows go to Tools >Customize >Subjective >Complaints to customize add or modify complaints and to associate them with body regions
- Subjective descriptor selection Wrapper methods screenshot
- SubjectiveContourP jpg 29 Jan 2001 08 42 1k SubjectiveContourPer > 29 Jan 2001 08 41 7k SubjectiveContoursTr > 18 Jul 2001 15 21 31k SunlightTungsten jpg 19 Feb 2001 08 34 15k
- Subjective Communication
- user s network environment From results of the experiment we obtain 68 of the bandwidth usually used by user as a threshold which value is not influenced by user s network environment
- Piper currently can t walk more than 20 steps because of pain << Back to Functional Outcomes Reporting
- subjective wellbeing jpg
- Reliquaries jpg
- Subjective model of the
- میکائیل کونتوریس برنده جایزه بزرگ 8000 دلاری
- after kids well In the meantime if by chance you find yourself behind a Rawlsian veil of ignorance and you get a peek on the other side of the veil don t pick being an adolescent in Japan ShareThis
- subjective time
- Subjective Reflections jpg
- Subjective color study
- http www cinnic org about image w kernel jpg http www cinnic org about group supression jpg http www cinnic org images 12 orientations jpg http www cinnic org about subjective contour jpg http www cinnic org about neuro model simple jpg http www cinnic org CINNIC primer files space gif http www cinnic org CINNIC
- Abstraction assignment January 17th 2009 Channeling 48 x 48 inches acrylic on canvas ©2008 Deidre Adams The second assignment was called Abstracted Landscape The instructor also referred to this as a subjective landscape
- Subjective Contours Imaginary connecting lines created by the perceptual system in order to organize sensory information This example illustrates a variety of ways in which your perception organizes stimuli This set of white y and arrow shapes on black dots is perceived by our minds as
- 21 subjective view jpg
- at meanings in English that are dependent for their interpretation on knowledge of speaker time 1989 40 Her examples are from the development of future tense auxiliaries Image from here
- Style is subjective
- Carte de prévision subjective pour 48 heures Pression au NMM fronts et lignes de contrôle à 500 hPa Échantillon de carte Le météorologiste en devoir produit la carte de prévision subjective des isobares au NMM qui indique la position des fronts et des lignes de contrôle au niveau 500
- 2 Know who is signed in 2 Retrieve previous notes instantly 2 Custom functional disabilities
- 390x300 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200 แบ่งปันนี้แบบแผนป้าย
- Subjective jpg
- 問題になっている 我が研究室でも この問題に着目し 青年用の新たな疲労自覚症状の調査票や自覚症状尺度の作成に取り組んでいます 関連業績
- Alyssa and subjective circus tonight Should be illidelph I will see about getting some pics footage from the event I ll write more some other time as it s late or early whatever
- Not all negative sentiments
- definition quickly educates the viewer and awards them with a laugh This resulted in an overall increase in brand awareness and perception as the public s first destination for definitions Dictionary com makes definitions quick and easy to find To illustrate this convenience site specific boards were installed around New York City with definitions of words describing
- Transfusion jpg
related videos for subjective
- What is Subjective (Bayesian) Probability? This is a sample video from my tutorial course titled "What is Probability?". Click the link above to see the full table of contents on . Probability concepts are important in everyday reasoning about chance and uncertainty, in the formal methods of inductive logic and scientific reasoning, and in philosophical arguments of many different kinds. This course focuses on the MEANING of probability, how to understand the different things that people mean, or what scientists or mathematicians mean, when they use expressions like "the odds of getting a 2 on a dice roll is 1 or "the probability of precipitation is 60%", or "the probability of the atom decaying in one hour is 50%". There are, in fact, several different views of how such language should be interpreted. Becoming familiar with these views will help you to think more clearly and critically about situations where probability concepts arise. Table of Contents: Part 1: Introduction 1.1 Probability: Why Learn This Stuff? 1.2 What is Inductive Logic? 1.3 Probability as a Mathematical Object vs. What That Object Represents Part 2: Interpretations of The Concept of Probability 2.1 Classical Probability 2.2 Logical Probability 2.3 Frequency Interpretations 2.4 Subjective Probability 2.5 Propensity Interpretations
- Happiness is not Outside of You Author of the world best-seller "Power vs. Force", Dr David R. Hawkins talks about the error of seeing happiness as something outside of yourself at his seminar in Prescott, Az on Feb. 28, 2009. Get this DVD from Veritas Publishing at
- 7. English Grammar Lesson. Copulative Verbs and Subjective Complements Yossarian the Grammarian dispels the fog surrounding copulative (linking) verbs and subjective complements (sometimes called subject complements), and explains why you probably never mean to say, "I feel badly." English grammar.
- Subjective vs. Objective Value: The Economist and the Philosopher Some people like rock music, and others like country. Some people prefer chocolate; others prefer strawberry. Economics calls value subjective to reflect these different tastes and preferences. Philosophy uses the term "value" objectively, to refer to things such as rights. Prof. Aeon J. Skoble shows how both conceptions of value are legitimate and, in fact, complement each other. Watch more videos: lrnlbty.co
- Atheist Philosophy Fails The atheist claim that moral values are subjective is a self-contradition. That which is objective is not dependant upon the characteristics of any other thing, or the opinion of anyone else. That which is subjective is dependant upon the characteristics of something esle or other things, and the opinion of others. It is not possible to claim that a stand-alone judgement, which is not dependant upon the judgement of others and is therefore objective, creates that which is subjective. A thing can either be objective or subjective, but cannot be both objective and subjective at the same time. Therefore, the atheist claim that their opinion or choice about whether or not something is correct or incorrect is objective and cannot produce something which is subjective. Objectivity and subjectivity are exclusive and not dependant upon each other. It is not possible to make a subjective opinion about something which is subjective, else no opinion could be formed, as the objective opinion is therefore automatically dependant upon the opinion of others and no opinion could be formed by istelf. Atheist philosophy fails because it is a denial and departure from what is true to propose that which is untrue as if it were truth.
- The Subjective (Cisco Ferreira & Colin McBean) - Tremmer The Subjective - Tremmer 1997 Rotation Records (rot97009)
- Detecting Lameness in a Horse Dr. Coker demonstrates a lameness exam for a horse.
- Roger Scruton - Harming Oneself and Harming Other (1 of 5) Harming Oneself and Harming Other: What Should the Law Forbid?
- Monocular Subjective Refraction from Scratch This is a simple tutorial describing how to do a monocular subjective refraction for a patient, when you don't have any other input to use. You should do an objective refraction, preferably retinoscopy, before that. The steps can be modified depending on the patient and the optometrist.
- Subjective Cursing Jeremy Jahns talks about curse words, and asks why they're not as subjective as you might think. See more videos by Jeremy here:
- Economics is Fun, Part 1: Value Dr Madsen Pirie, President of the Adam Smith Institute, is attempting to prove that economics is fun. His new book, Economics Made Simple: How Money, Trade and Markets Really Work, is available from Amazon now in paper and Kindle formats: How do banks work? What does the City do? Why do prices rise or fall? Is competition wasteful? How can we create more wealth? What causes globalization and how does it affect people? This book answers these and other questions, not in the way that economics textbooks do - with graphs, abstract models, jargon-ridden theory, and mathematical equations - but through narrative and lucid explanation rooted in everyday experience and common-sense intuitions. This is a personal school of economics for anyone who has ever wanted to know how money, trade and markets really work. The study of economics has never been so enjoyable - or eye-opening.
- Salt - From the BBC show "Chef!" A patron asks Chef Blackstock for some salt.
- The Subjective - Tremmer From the LP: The Subjective - Tremmer / Critical - Label: Rotation Records - Released: 1997
- Business Sutra Ep#6 Seg 2(Objective Vs Subjective Reality).divx Isthere an Indian way of doing business? Business Sutra attempts to answer that question through a special series of conversations with well known mythologist Devdutt Pattanaik. Pattanaik believes that mythological stories along with symbols and rituals are the tools through which our ancestors shared their wisdom, wisdom that is relevant even in modern times. Business Sutra is an attempt to make the wisdom of mythology accessible and applicable to the corporate world. Hosted by Menaka Doshi, Business Sutra will, over 4-5 episodes, discuss the purpose of a corporation, short term goals versus long term ideals, leadership qualities, dharma sankat and modern day business conflicts, ownership versus management, the lifecycle of a business and similiar issues pertaining to Leadership & Governance.
- Robert Anton Wilson - Subjective Perceptions Mr Wilson further discusses subjectivity, language and reality. Once again, this is fascinating stuff that I thought that some of you may like to see. Thanks for your words Pope Bob, may you rest in peace. Hail Eris!
- Subjective Morality A discussion on Subjective Morality. This is ONLY discussing the meaning of subjective morality and it's implications. I am not making the case for or against subjective morality. Deryk359's video mentioned:
- The Messy Objective/Subjective Distinction BionicDance (and many others) have been up in arms on the question of whether ethics is objective or subjective. The problems is a lot harder than it's being given credit for, not the least of which because the distinction between objective and subjective is far from clear cut. Nagel's "The View From Nowhere": Korsgaard's "Sources of Normativity":
- Terence McKenna on Entheogens Terence McKenna talks about philosophy, ideas, and the proper use of entheogens. "Science has not been helpful in the matter of elusive human contacts with other intelligences. It prefers to direct its attention elsewhere, with the comment that subjective experiences, however peculiar, are not its province. What a pity, since subjective experience is all that any of us ever has. Anyhow, the largely subjective nature of the so-called objective universe has now been secured by that most objective of the sciences, physics. The new physics has the subjective observer inextricably tangled with the phenomena observed. Ironically, this is a return to the shamanic point of view. The real intellectual legacy of quantum physics may be the new respectability and primacy that it gives to subjectivity. Recentering ourselves in our subjectivity means a tremendous new reempowering of language, for language is the stuff of which the subjective world is made." -Terence McKenna
- Robert Thurman: Self and Selflessness Video #1 Bob explains how one's subjective reality can become more objective when we understand our relation to everything.
- The Subjective (cisco ferreira & colin mc bean) - critical for those who know... i like b1 better than A1. thats the way it is...
- Drumming Is Subjective (feat. Dave Turncrantz and Robert Jospe) This is the final product of my Independent Study, a short video about how open ended the world of drumming is. I unfortunately had to cut it short, though, so I hope I still conveyed some kind of message.
- Subjective Vocal Microphone Comparison | AKG C214, AKG C414, Neumann U87, AKG C12 A (highly!) subjective comparison between an AKG C214, AKG C414, Neumann U87 and AKG C12. The aim of this session was to record these 4 tracks, rather than this video! Therefore, don't complain that it isn't an entirely fair test! Artist | Zoë Phillips Engineer | Andy Land I recommend listening on studio monitors or professional headphones, with at least 720p resolution or you'll struggle to hear the difference --- Notes --- I tried to keep the mic position relatively constant for all recordings, but this is a comparison, not a scientific experiment. What sounds great here may not sound great with a different singer and different location. There is no EQ or Compression in this mix, only reverb has been added. The piano was close mic'd with an AKG C451 at the hammers, and two C414 B-XLSs in the middle and tail. --- My (highly subjective!) Impressions --- - C214 Probably my favourite, plenty of top end, and works well with Zoë's vocals. Also very affordable for this kind of quality - C414 Relatively plain and uninteresting? Doesn't stand out that much, but I'll still use it. - U87 Pretty bad. It sounds dull and really lacks any HF. It could be the age of the microphone, but for over £2000 it should sound better. - C12 It's the standard valve mic for vocals, and one I've used on almost every recording so far. It sounds great (but it could be because it's following the U87), but I'm not sure it offers anything else above the C214, and is far more effort to setup... --- Songs ...
- subjective'92 ´ `
- ALCOHOLISM a DISEASE? Alcoholic Criteria Is Subjective Leaving Alcoholism As Disease Undefined. Please subscribe to my channel and click "like" for my video! New video every Wednesday! Thanks Jake ALCOHOLISM a DISEASE? Alcoholic Criteria Is Subjective Leaving Alcoholism As Disease Undefined. In this video I read of the definition of alcohol dependence which is the root of alcoholism as written by the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual IV. I go from inside the mind of a drinker using myself as an example to critique each of the points that are listed. In order to be diagnosed with alcoholism or alcohol dependence you need to match 3 of 7 criteria. These points include an marked increase of alcohol use, classic withdrawal symptoms, higher use of alcohol then was intended, and inability to cut down on drinking, great deal of time spent on obtaining alcohol, important activities are reduced for alcohol use and alcohol use is continued despite persistent physical or psychological problems.I show for each point how it may or may not be applicable and therefore the definition is flimsy and leaving alcoholism as undefined and void. Channel Blog jakesshowcase.blogspot.ca Facebook Twitter Tumblr youtu.be
- Army Of Darkness - Good, Bad, Im The Guy With The Gun Army Of Darknes, Bruce Campbell
- PULP FICTION - film ***ysis - part 1of2 ***ysis of subjective themes in The Gold Watch story fom Quentin Tarantino's classic crime film Pulp Fiction. Written and narrated by Rob Ager, For more ***ysis of classic films visit A Clockwork Orange ***ysis The Shining ***ysis Bladerunner ***ysis Psycho film ***ysis Full Metal Jacket ***ysis Big Lebowski ***ysis
- RePURRters: The Movie Watch "Cat Diaries: The First Ever Movie Filmed by Cats!" Inspired by our Repurrters, we created this amazing film to document the magical world of cats. Enjoy!
- P&T Bull***! Feng Shui & Apa Imbuteliata 1/3
- Richard Dawkins - Subjective Consciousness Richard Dawkins speaks about subjective consciousness. The complete video: . See also , or .
- Everything Is A Remix - Remixed This is simply a remix/consolidation of Everything is a Remix: Parts 1-4 with the (oddly-placed) credits from each part moved to the end. I really wanted to show this to all of my friends, but watching all 4 parts is a bit annoying. No disrespect to Kirby Ferguson intended! This is one of, if not the most important videos of this decade. More info about this series, references, songs, etc. can be found at: Here are the original 4 parts:
- Is Good and Bad Subjective? Share/Like/Tell me your thoughts =) I wish I had a larger audience. Facebook: Twitter: My Intellectual channel, AmanJohnX Last Three videos on AmanJohnX "Help the Poor by Buying Nice Things" "The 'Right' Time to Have ***" "Success, Happiness, Moral Character, Fulfillment, Right vs Wrong"
- What is a Subjective Fact pyrrho314's webcam video October 03, 2010, 03:45 PM
- Subjective Value Prof. Don Boudreaux demonstrates the subjectivity of value by comparing a Che Guevara and Milton Friedman t-shirt. He finds that value cannot be determined objectively, as the value of the thing is held only the mind of the beholder. Therefore, value is not a product of the amount of labor or resources required to make it. Rather, value is determined by the preferences of individuals. Watch more videos: lrnlbty.co
- DSM-5: Critical Review - Part 1 This is a critical examination of the concepts behind the new DSM-5, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of mental disorders by the American Psychiatric Association, which is due out in the next few years. My case is that it will fail because it is based in very bad science. Bad science will not produce good psychiatry. Here are some excerpts from the DSM-5 chapter of my new book 'Humanizing Psychiatrists,' The DSM-5 "will continue the process of damaging psychiatry and reducing its importance in the world of mental health, to the point where it becomes a commodity and psychiatrists themselves become irrevelant." "Not even death is so clear that we can definitively operationalize its definition. In the field of mental disorder, which is murky and uncertain at best, this is even more true." "That is, the DSM nosology of mental disorder is driven by the need to find a series of specific, internally uniform clinical pictures as the surface manifestation of specific unseen biochemical lesions. " "By answering the question of whether mental disorder is psychological or biological, we will ipso facto answer the question of whether the final nosology of mental disorder will be categorical or dimensional in form. Even though the Committee has not overtly embraced the reductionist, biological model of mental disorder, they have shifted the focus of thinking by implication." (see chapter for details) "Without specifiying their stance, they clearly imply that ...
- RE::: SUBJECTIVE, OBJECTIVE AND GARY'S CIVIL WAR ***em
- Objective/Subjective: Once More With Feeling Read my webcomic: Visit the BionicDance store: Going over the difference in 'objective' and 'subjective once again, this time in a new way, and hopefully finally putting the subject to rest. Music by Kevin MacLeod: Used with permission
- After Show: It's All Subjective Wendy wears the Lisa Rinna wig she was supposed to wear on the show today, but couldn't. Then, check out Wendy's makeunder from . Plus, find out what celeb wife Wendy would like to be in Hollywood and why she thinks marriage isn't something you can take a vacation from! Take a look.
- Can't Have It Both Ways Some people don't even realize what they believe. If you didn't understand the end, that's okay. I realize I was being more than a bit silly and vague. Many theists have used dishonest argumentation with me, which no doubt causes them to suspect that I, too, am using dishonest argumentation (projection), which can ironically cause them to be skeptical about the wrong things. That was the point of the misdirection and subsequent alien. Pretty pretty please check out my new channel!!! I believe it is wrong to harm others. That is my opinion, which is subject to change under different circumstances. Furthermore, even my definition of "harm" is subjective. While I believe indoctrination of children is causing harm, there are religious people who see it as vitally important. Our opinions don't get to decide ultimate truth, though. So who is objectively correct? Neither of us. It isn't so simply black or white. Is it better to know a harmful truth or to believe a comforting lie? Which is moral? If the vast majority of us agree upon what is good or bad for human beings, for all intents and purposes, that can be like objective morality, and I could see how one could justifiably call it objective, but that's not entirely accurate, and I don't wish to call it objective because that implies transcendence, which is baseless. When something is objective, it is true independent of our minds, yet our minds are a requisite of morality. For morality to be objective, you ...
- Objective, Subjective, Point-of-View
- Subjective Reality - The Atheist Experience 509 John has the idea that subjective reality is the only reality that matters. He almost got the "crazy caller" label, but since he does carry on with a decent conversation, he avoided it.Matt Dillahunty and Tracie Harris host this clip from The Atheist Experience #509 - www.atheist- The Atheist Experience is produced by the Atheist Community of Austin. The ACA is a non-profit organization, promoting positive atheism and the separation of church and state. If you would like to make a donation please do so at http To Watch the live internet stream: Every Sunday at 4:30pm CST / 2:30pm PDT / 5:30pm EDT / 9:30pm GMT www.ustream.tv To watch full archived episodes: www.atheist- atheistexperience.blip.tv Opening music - "Sign Of The Southern Cross" by Black Sabbath Ending Comments/Audio - Don Baker and Matt Dillahunty from "The Atheist Experience" eNJOY!
- Foundations of Libertarian Ethics, Lecture 1: Objective and Subjective Value | Roderick T. Long Presented by Dr. Roderick T. Long, this ten-lecture seminar surveys the praxeological foundations of libertarian ethics.Recorded at the Ludwig von Mises Institute in Auburn, Alabama; 26-30 June 2006. Playlist link for the complete lecture seminar DISCLAIMER: The Ludwig von Mises Institute has given permission under the Creative Commons license that this media presentation can be publicly reposted as long as credit is given to the Mises Institute and other guidelines are followed. More info at: This YouTube channel is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with the Ludwig von Mises Institute, any of its lecturers or staff members. * * * * * Roderick T. Long is a professor of philosophy at Auburn University, the president of the Molinari Institute and adjunct scholar of the Ludwig von Mises Institute and is also a anarcho-capitalist blogger. He received a BA in philosophy from Harvard University and his Ph.D. from Cornell University. He is the author of the books Reason and Value: Aristotle versus Rand and Wittgenstein, Austrian Economics, and the Logic of Action and is the editor of Anarchism/Minarchism: Is a Government Part of a Free Country?. Long served as the editor of the Journal of Libertarian Studies and was a member of the Liberty and Power group blog. He is presently one of the editors of the Journal of Ayn Rand Studies. Dr. Roderick T. Long's official website: Related links ...
- Sugar Jackson vs Selcuk Aydin (subjective video of Turkisch television) Sugar Jackson vs Selcuk Aydin (Subjective journalism for Turkisch television but in Belgium we're democratic and have free publicity of press so we publish everything)
twitter about subjective
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about subjective
“I've received abundant questions about the notion of subjective reality since the last blog post, so I'll cover some of the basics in Q&A form. Most people asked questions from a perspective that tries to shoehorn subjective reality into an objective framework”
— Subjective Reality Q&A,
“ 2010-11 subjective communications | all rights reserved | contact@”
“Tags: Dreams, Ego, New Age, Steve Pavlina, subjective reality. 58 Comments. Steve Pavlina is a professional speaker and writer, and one of the inspirations for this blog. Much of his personal development advice is smart—by which I mean to say that I agree with it”
— Transcending Subjective Reality,
“Subjective Beauty Blog Design Giveaway WINNER! Guess Who? Help Cory get to Europe! It's a Subjective Beauty Blog Design Giveaway, CLOSED. THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED: PARDON MY FRENCH”
— Finding Joy In The Journey: Subjective Beauty Blog Design,
“Gaia Online is an online hangout, incorporating social networking, forums, gaming and a virtual world”
— Objective vs Subjective | Forum | Gaia Online,
“subjective. Share. Print. Email a Friend. Facebook. Mark as Favorite. Blog: subjective. Date. Title. Author. 2009 atheist, athiesm, bertrand russell, hitler, moral relativism, moral standard, objective truth, right, subjective, truth, wrong”
— All Blog Posts - Blog - Eternal Perspective Ministries,
“The Subjective Lens. Red Indians in Pisco Elqui. Cerro Pachon in the snow. Graffito. Pomegranate. Self Help Books. Abstract Seaweed. The Evening Commute. Faces from Guayacan. Private garden, Los Vilos, Chile. View over Pucon, Chile”
— The Subjective Lens,
“Avoid asking questions that are subjective, argumentative, or require extended discussion. Robert Cartaino: I just read the linked Scoble blog about the chat room/forum problem and think it exactly describes why I want to see more”
— Good Subjective, Bad Subjective - Blog – Stack Overflow,
“Support Forum. Themes. WordPress Blog. WordPress Planet. A new server and a fresh start. So, this site has been down for the better part of the last nine months and is now back on a fresh new VPS box (found a killer deal at , $26 for a year of hosting at 123)”
— subjective reality,