- We, the undersigned, call on the Australian Government to ensure worse penalties for people who enforce cruelty upon animals. The Stiffer penalties for animal cruelty petition to Australian Government was written by Tracey Fallon and is hosted free of charge at GoPetition. — “Stiffer penalties for animal cruelty Petition”,
- Classic Toy Soldiers, Inc. is America's leading manufacturer and distributor of fine quality plastic toy soldiers and playsets. 1:72 scale and 1:32 scale plastic toy soldier figures, as well as play sets, vehicles, buildings, tanks, artillery NEW Stiffer Plastic.Flatter Finish. — “Classic Toy Soldiers, Fine Quality Plastic Toy Soldiers”,
- After a 16-month study, a panel appointed by Governor Cuomo has recommended stiffer penalties for bias-related violence.The 15-member panel also said anti-discrimination laws should protect. — “Panel Proposes Stiffer Penalties For Bias Cases - New York Times”,
- Study: Stiffer Arteries May Predict Decline In Mental Skills With Age Those with stiffer arteries at the study's start showed greater cognitive decline -- specifically, a bigger drop in memory and concentration test scores -- than people with more flexible arteries. — “Stiff Arteries May Stifle Aging Mind - CBS News”,
- Definition of stiffer in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of stiffer. Pronunciation of stiffer. Translations of stiffer. stiffer synonyms, stiffer antonyms. Information about stiffer in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “stiffer - definition of stiffer by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Watch Stiffer videos from all over the internet Lafayette Judge Resigns Over Stiffer Pot Penalties. A Lafayette judge has resigned in protest over a proposal to stiffen penalties for marijuana possession, Shaun Boyd reports. — “Stiffer - Page 1 - Blinkx Video Results”,
- Sharpton Pushes Congress On Stiffer Penalties For Hate Crimes | NY1 News is Time Warner Cable's 24-hour newschannel in New York City, delivering breaking news and features about the five boroughs. — “Sharpton Pushes Congress On Stiffer Penalties For Hate Crimes”, ny1.com
- Noticeably stiffer than any of the above combinations, but at such a boost in handling feel. Strong overall grip. Can't imagine Results So Far: With stock springs, adjustable shocks, slightly-stiffer anti-sway bars and various bracing, what I've got now is, for me, the best compromise to retain. — “Li'l Bit: OceanRagtop's 96M Miata 1996 Mazda Miata MX-5”,
- This is the website of George Stranahan, physicist, photographer, philanthropist and pilgrimosopher living in Woody Creek Colorado. — “George Stranahan " Blog Archive " Mine's stiffer'n yours”,
- Learn about the design of iPhone 4 and read about the advanced techologies built into it. Chemically strengthened to be 20 times stiffer and 30 times harder than plastic, the glass is ultradurable and more scratch resistant than ever. — “Apple - iPhone 4 - Design of the display, A4 processor, and more”,
- U.S. and Afghan commanders braced for stiffer Taliban resistance and ramped up the public-relations effort as U.S.-led forces pushed ahead with a major offensive into the southern Afghan town of Marjah. — “Taliban Resist Afghan Offensive - ”,
- For 2008, the new ZX3 is even lighter, stiffer, and ***ier. For 2011, we are bringing back our much beloved RS, updated with a stiffer head tube and bottom bracket, and a more race-oriented geometry. — “Pedal Force super-light carbon bicycle”,
- If you want stiffer erections naturally, then the Chinese herbs enclosed are the best ones to give you the rock hard erection you desire, let's take a look at the herbs and how they work. You don't have to buy all the herbs below separately, you. — “Stiffer Erections - Chinese Herbs For a Rock Hard Erection”,
- Daily Star :: Latest News :: Balls urges stiffer migration rules :: Labour leadership contender Ed Balls has called for stiffer rules on migration within Europe. — “Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: Latest News”,
- It is also commonly, but incorrectly, called the elastic modulus or modulus of elasticity, because Young's For example, carbon fiber has much higher Young's modulus (is much stiffer) when force is loaded parallel to the fibers (along the grain). — “Young's modulus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Buy stiffer at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. — “stiffer - Online Shopping at BizRate. Black Friday Deals 2010”,
- MySpace Music profile for Stiffer. Download Stiffer Drum & Bass / / music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Stiffer's blog. — “Stiffer on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures”,
- Definition of stiffer in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is stiffer? Meaning of stiffer as a legal term. What does stiffer mean in law?. — “stiffer legal definition of stiffer. stiffer synonyms by the”, legal-
- Shop on the Internet for stiffer with Shopzilla. Buy the best products from top-rated stores at the lowest prices every time. Compare prices on stiffer. — “Shopzilla - Gift shopping for Stiffer”,
- When doing so, you received the same aluminum driveshaft that was installed in the third-gen cars, much stiffer deCarbon shocks, and the same front and rear springs as the standard V8F-body. control arms and panhard bar, stiffer coil springs on all four. — “Technical Database”, tech.firebirdv6.com
- BM Pharmacy online pharmacy stocks generic medicines at cheap prices. Order online for fast and discrete delivery. — “BM Pharmacy generic drugs and brand alternatives”,
- Slang. A person who fails to tip (stiffs) an employee that is normally tipped, such as bar and restaraunt wait-staff, pizza delivery drivers, hairs. — “Urban Dictionary: stiffer”,
-  Adjective. stiffer. Comparative form of stiff: more stiff. More rigid, more .org/wiki/stiffer" Category: English adjective comparative forms. Personal tools. Log in / create account. Namespaces. Entry. — “stiffer - Wiktionary”,
related images for stiffer
- RIGHT SIDE BUSHING CRACKED AFTER PUT IN
- Click on photo album to see slide show
- They are King Springs with a bit of Stuart magic Problem is he only ships Fedex No the one on the right is not stock that s a OME 948
- third is it puts a lot of strain on your Clutch Release Bearing and Actuator Arm Spline First Set and could cause it to wear then FAIL eventually causing the clutch to Jam Here s my Clutch Release Bearing and Actuator Arm Spline Second Set Admittedly I DID get a used one when I replaced it the first time and it MAY have come off a 1995 or 1995 bike I just do not
- Take that The body motion is not massive but its definitely there this is on 225 45 15 R comps and 2 degrees of camber up front so pretty high g loads compared to a stock mini
- 4 front stiffer jpg
- Two reasons one is to prevent clutch slip if you ve beefed up your power by re jetting or som other means the second is to prolong the power at high revs which is where clutch plate slip is first noticeable You may
- and the orientation they came out They should go BACK the same way Take care with the Gasket See the Clutch Plate Springs FAQ for more detail Marty 436 provided this great annotated Photo of the Cover Is there any other work I can do when if I install them
- FrontEngineMount 01 jpg
- Showing 11 of 11 © John Stevenson
- stiffer jpg
- GasGas Pro 06 08 22 stiffer springs
- a href= http www SportbikeRider us Index cfm Page=DisplayIt Picture ID=50749 ><img src= http www sportbikerider us Shared Code 2009 ShowImage cfm Picture ID=50749 dsn=SBRPW >< a>
- Stiffer than oem
- This is the TB used on the supercharged engine It has a slightly
- 1 3 Stearman with radial engine Fuse under construction more construction stiffer N strut ribs junk pinking tape more of it Fuse covering
- you dont need and carry the basics as mentioned > Maybe TJKJ will chime in and post a picture of what he carries in the back of his KJ you would be surprised You mean this pic Then add in the RL rear bumber both carriers and the Kilby gas tank skid adds about 700lbs of extra weight on my rear end the KJ s not mine and my non softride SkyJacker coils are still
- the ride and feel better about my wife driving it with this setup as she likes fast on off ramps this keeps things more stable predictable It does mean we churn tires more quickly oh well
- Topic starter
- RIGHT SIDE BUSHING CRACKED AFTER PUT IN
- As tuition rises to offset economy driven revenue declines business
- Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio At just 125 grammes one of the lightest saddles on the market Mavic Ksyrium SL The high end wheel set boasts a weight of 1485 grammes in total
- Basically I want less of this
- FrontEngineMount 02 jpg
- 4 back stiffer jpg
- We discovered that stitching the strap loop and shelf in place
- Stiff stiffer Soloist Click on image to view larger image
- Two reasons one is to prevent clutch slip if you ve beefed up your power by re jetting or som other means the second is to prolong the power at high revs which is where clutch plate slip is first noticeable You may notice using some oils cause more slip than others The Oil I use states made for Bikes with wet clutches to reduce slip See the Oil FAQ
- Here you go this was for the Black Mamba
- 4 stiffer large jpg
- 2005 09 C6 Z06 Corvette Coupe Bolt in Chassis Stiffening Bar Part Number C6 CSB Looking for a way to stay snug in your seat while ripping around the track
- General Questions Why would I want to put in stiffer clutch springs
- Looks like shes had some enhancements since this pic Woudnt want to mess with her doesnt look the shy retireing type tho much better looking than the old farts who usually play golf
- Stiffer than usual Stallone in the excellent Demolition Man 1991
- White gauge facia phase 2 Rear sway bar
- Ken Clark was prosecuted for the speed of a following biker
- Elaine Renick pleas for stiffer dog biting fines 4 08 09
- Needs stiffer shocks
- The third is it puts a lot of strain on your Clutch Release Bearing and Actuator Arm Spline First Set and could cause it to wear then FAIL eventually causing the clutch to Jam Here s my Clutch Release Bearing and Actuator Arm
- damm son i was trying to do the same thing i tried to get a metal wire through the tongue is this way it was too hard so i gave up maybe you should try sorry for my poor grammar English isn t my first Language PEACE
related videos for stiffer
- ROH Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies Review with Sabutna4evur Sub to him now ROH Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies Overall: 8/10 1. Homicide vs. Prince Nana *1/2 2. The Purists vs. Dunn & Marcos **1/2 3. Matt Stryker vs. BJ Whitmer ***1/2 4. Special K vs. The Backseat Boyz vs. Carnage Crew vs. The SAT **1/2 5. Alexis Laree vs. Becky DUD 6. #1 Contender's Trophy Match Christopher Daniels vs. Xavier ***1/4 7. Deranged vs. Johnny Storm vs. Slyk Wagner Brown vs. Hydro ***1/2 8. Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk *** 9. Homicide vs. Steve Corino ****1/2 10. Low Ki vs. Dan Maff ***
- 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI For the first time in three years, Subaru is offering up a four-door sedan version of their performance icon, the WRX STI. This is the first time that Subaru has ever offered an STI in two body styles. That's right, you can also buy the five-door STI. And while we love hot little performance wagons, you have to admit the wing is pretty sweet. Or at least admit that the four-door Impreza body is so... awkward looking (we know, we know) that the looks are actually improved by a 14-inch wing. New for the STI(s) this year is an improved suspension consisting of stiffer bushings, stiffer springs, and thicker anti-roll bars at both ends of the car. The 2011 STI also sports less unsprung weight than the 2010 model due to lighter 18-inch wheels that are a combined 17.6 pounds less heavy. While power is unchanged (305 horsepower and 290 pound-feet of torque), high-speed stability of the four door is greatly improved, as is at the limit handling, by you guessed it that mega wing. Since the sedan is marginally lighter than the five-door, 0-60 mph times might improve. However, since there's less weight over the rear wheels (and since the STI's diff is slightly rear-biased) they might be a bit slower. Also, the sedan STI features two mufflers (still has four pipes) as opposed to the wagon's one giant muffler (and four pipes). Subaru claims that while this has no bearing on horsepower or torque, it makes the car sound, "Meaner and louder." We mentioned to Subaru that we dig the new ...
- AMASC Mistuned-stiffer Mistuned to be Stiffer
- The Chinese Delivery Guy, The Stiffer, And Me Its not easy to make a 1:00 job interview when you got a lazy brother to look after. This is a fact our friend knows all too well. The day starts like any other, but when the Chinese Delivery Man gets snubbed, mayhem ensues.
- 2010 New York Auto Show: Subaru Impreza WRX STI For the first time in three years, Subaru is offering up a four-door sedan version of their performance icon, the WRX STI. This is the first time that Subaru has ever offered an STI in two body styles. That's right, you can also buy the five-door STI. And while we love hot little performance wagons, you have to admit the wing is pretty sweet. Or at least admit that the four-door Impreza body is so... awkward looking (we know, we know) that the looks are actually improved by a 14-inch wing. New for the STI(s) this year is an improved suspension consisting of stiffer bushings, stiffer springs, and thicker anti-roll bars at both ends of the car. The 2011 STI also sports less unsprung weight than the 2010 model due to lighter 18-inch wheels that are a combined 17.6 pounds less heavy. While power is unchanged (305 horsepower and 290 pound-feet of torque), high-speed stability of the four door is greatly improved, as is at the limit handling, by you guessed it that mega wing. Since the sedan is marginally lighter than the five-door, 0-60 mph times might improve. However, since there's less weight over the rear wheels (and since the STI's diff is slightly rear-biased) they might be a bit slower. Also, the sedan STI features two mufflers (still has four pipes) as opposed to the wagon's one giant muffler (and four pipes). Subaru claims that while this has no bearing on horsepower or torque, it makes the car sound, "Meaner and louder." We mentioned to Subaru that we dig the new ...
- Stiffer Penalties The boys get the giggles (g9)
- Racket Review - Head Youtek Radical MP & Pro http Today we're review two tennis rackets -- the Head Youtek Radical Mid Plus (MP) and the Head Youtek Radical Pro. These rackets are good for intermediates and up. Andy Murray uses the Radical Pro. These Radical rackets use a technology called Youtek, which causes the racket to get stiffer the harder you hit the ball. Stiffer frames allow you to hit harder, so when you're trying to rip the ball this technology gives you a little extra help. If you're interested in demoing either the Head Radical Mid Plus or the Head Radical Pro for free, visit Tenni***.
- Polaris Pro-RMK Demo Tour - Seeley Lake, MT [Part 2] The 431 lb., 300% stiffer 2011 Polaris Pro-RMKs are on the snow - see what real riders in real conditions think about the radically new ride.
- Polaris Pro-RMK Demo Tour - Seeley Lake, MT [Part 3] The 431 lb., 300% stiffer 2011 Polaris Pro-RMKs are on the snow - see what real riders in real conditions think about the radically new ride.
- Racket Review -- Head Youtek Speed Lite & Elite http In this video we review two tennis rackets -- the Head Youtek Speed Lite and the Head Youtek Speed Elite. These rackets are good for intermediate players. The "Youtek" technology in these frames causes the rackets to become stiffer that faster you swing. Stiffer frames allow you to hit harder, so swinging the racket fast makes it more powerful. If you swing more slowly, the racket frame bends more at contact -- absorbing more of the ball's energy -- increasing control and feel. The Head Speed Lite & Elite were both very easy to swing. Both rackets also had a relatively big sweet spot and their open string patterns made it easy to generate topspin. If you're interested in demoing one of these rackets click the link above.
- NCAA President Wants Stiffer Penalties Pat Forde talks about the challenges facing NCAA investigators
- Barberton Man Convicted of 20 DUIs (2007) Maybe if we had some stiffer punishments for drunk drivers the first time they get in trouble for this, this guy wouldn't have as many arrests for the same thing. What was it going to take, somebody getting killed for him to get actual prison time? Recorded from WJW Fox 8 News in 2007.Video remains the sole property of its respective owners. It is not for sale, and no challenge to ownership is implied. This video is uploaded for entertainment, educational, and historical purposes only and falls under Fair Use guidelines.
- More leather testing - part 3: boiled leather The leather piece that got harder and stiffer from boiling offered impressive protection against cuts. Just the axe was able to do serious damage on it and stabs are very dangerous because of their penetration power.
- Nobile Kiteboarding NHP 3D Kiteboard - Powerkiteshop Nobile's NHP 3D 2010 stands for Nobile High Performance. If freestyle or high performance twin-riding is your aim - then the Nobile NHP is sure to please. Big air freestyle performance bias without compromising on comfort making it ideal for riders looking for high power riding, explosive POP and controlled landings. The Nobile NHP 3D is the board of choice for PKRA Pro-Tour Winne Asia Litwin! The new 2010 3D Construction shaping now makes it possible to accurately control the flex both longtiudinally (tip-to-tip) and laterally (side-to-side) through the board. Stiffer with less flex along the longitudinal axis helps hold the edge for longer before exploding from the water (necessary for huge air), whilst softer flex across its width makes fast, dynamic and comfortable landings possible. The stiffer straighter tips also aid to provide better speed, earlier planing and an almost complete reduction of spray. Available from
- 07 GSXR 600 steering stabilizer mod Hello. Here is a steering mod that will help u achieve more stiffer stabilizer. Here is how. First remove your oem stabilizer. Then remove a screw from the end and set it aside. Be careful not to loose an o-ring inside. After that pump all old oil out by pushing the rod back and forward. This should be fast. Make sure u pump all oil out. After all this find a good container that u can place whole steering stabilizer inside and move the rod or the base itself back and forward. I found that it is easier to move the whole base than just a rod but do whatever works for you. After u got your container put stabilizer inside and fill it all up completely with fork oil. Higher the number u go for fork oil the stiffer it will get. You want to go with medium stiffness so I went with 10W. Well if u want to change it down the road just repeat the process with different fork oil. Well after you filled with fork oil star pushing the rod or base of steering in and out until you don't see any air bubbles. It should be about 6-7 pumps very quick but make sure there is no more air bubbles that are coming out when u go back and forward. After that finish your last push/extend with fully extended stabilizer and then put the screw inside the oil to eliminate all the air that can get inside. Look at the last minutes of video that how it should be extender when done. Tight the screw and wipe it. You should feel the resistance when you push your rod in and out. Well put it back on the bike and ...
- 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX at Oulton Park passing Porsche A few laps in my old Impreza, chasing down and passing a 911 and a DC2 Integra Type R, with voiceover from instructor Neil Briggs. The cars chassis was extensively modified, including: 7kg FIA-spec wheels 6-pot brakes stiffer springs stiffer rear ARB + links front and rear strut braces 2.2-turn quick steering rack Power was slightly higher than standard at 280bhp/285lb ft.
- Joe Nathan's Injury and Joe Mauer's Big Deal The Minnesota Twins will open the 2010 season in a new ballpark... ...and a closer on the mend. Joe Nathan was diagnosed with an injury in his right elbow earlier this month. At that time, we weren't really sure of his status for this upcoming season. Now we do. After a session of throwing catch, Nathan said he felt fine in the beginning. But when it came to throwing at 60 to 70 feet (of course which is more accurate since the pitcher's mound is 60 ft 6 inches from the plate), he said that he could feel his arm getting stiffer and stiffer. His injury is a torn ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) in his right elbow. Nathan has decided to undergo Tommy John surgery and will be sidelined for the entire 2010 season. This leaves the Twins with now two things that are brand spankin' new-a ballpark and a closer controversy. One name I read being considered is Heath Bell who currently is the San Diego Padres' closer. Bell was the National League leader in saves last year for a not-so-good Padre team. San Diego has been trying to cut payroll lately and aren't expected to be contenders this year. Bell is to be owed $4.25 million this year. Another option for them could be Francisco Liriano. Despite his injury troubles lately, Liriano's career began in 2005 as a closer. He was later promoted to the starting rotation in 2006. Other than that, there aren't too many options out there. Now I did this video prior to the following news so excuse my French when talking about Joe Mauer. lol. I ...
- ROH Pick Your Poison and Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies 2 Reviews ROH: Pick Your Poison Overall: 8.25/10 1. Sami Callihan vs. Metal Master **1/4 2. Necro Butcher and Rasche Brown vs. Erick Stevens and Shawn Daivari w/ Prince Nana **1/2 3. Pick 6 Series Match (3) Chris Hero vs. Petey Williams ***1/4 4. Dark City Fight Club vs. The American Wolves **** 5. Austin Aries and Rhett Titus vs. The House of Truth ***1/4 6. Pick Your Poison Match Roderick Strong vs. El Generico ***3/4 7. Pick Your Poison Match The Briscoes vs. Steve Corino and Kevin S*** **3/4 8. ROH World Title Match Tyler Black vs. Kenny King ***3/4 ROH: Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies 2 Overall: 9/10 1. Rasche Brown vs. Sami Callihan **1/4 2. Dark City Fight Club vs. The Bravado Brothers **1/2 3. Eddie Edwards vs. Metal Master **3/4 4. The House Of Truth vs. Erick Stevens and Shawn Daivari *** 5. Pick 6 Series Match (1) Roderick Strong vs. (4) Davey Richards **** 6. Rhett Titus vs. Petey Williams *** 7. Austin Aries and Kenny King vs. The Briscoes ***1/2 8. ROH World Title Match Tyler Black vs. Chris Hero ****1/4 9. Come-As-You-Are Chicago Street Fight Colt Cabana and El Generico vs. Kevin S*** and Steve Corino ****1/4
- Why Rock Shox Reba 29er is considered "flexy as a noodle" The wheel has a mind of its own! Forces that deflect the wheel left and right are being countered by my firm control at the handlebars, but the weakest link gives, which happens to be the fork legs. 07 Rig - Reba 80mm travel fork (32mm stanchions), Bontrager Mustang Disc wheelset, Bontrager Jones ACX 2.25 tires with tubes (30-35psi). *NOTE* This issue is not exclusive to the Reba! I love my Reba fork! Virtually all forks in its class suffer from this issue. A stiffer fork with larger diameter stanchions and thru-axle would help tremendously to keep the wheel going straight. If the fork ends up stiffer than the wheel, then the wheel will be the weakest link and flex. With both the wheels, fork, and all the parts between the the ground and your arms stiffened up, the bike will go as straight as possible, going exactly where you point it.
- RUSH - Farewell to Kings - Guitar - Cover.wmv Nervous... fingers getting stiffer and stiffer, ha ha Turn up the volume pls until rock-out, my mic is too quiet at max unless im really close.
- Nobile Kiteboarding 50 Fifty Pro Kiteboard - Powerkiteshop New to Nobile for 2010 is the Nobile 50fifty wakestyle range - the board of choice for KPWT winner Mike Blomvall. After recognising the differing needs for a pure wakestyle board to the requirements of a tradtional freestyle board. The new 2010 3D Construction shaping now makes it possible to accurately control the flex both longtiudinally (tip-to-tip) and laterally (side-to-side) through the board. Stiffer with less flex along the longitudinal axis helps hold the edge for longer before exploding from the water (necessary for huge air), whilst softer flex across its width makes fast, dynamic and comfortable landings possible. The stiffer straighter tips also aid to provide the specific requirements of advanced wakestyle moves. Available from
- How to derestrict a Yamaha C3 scooter, 2 of 5 Click on "More infos" for updates Second part about the derestriction of a Yamaha C3 scooter. Edit, July 17th 2008: Final setup, which I am pretty satisfied with: -6x3.5 grams Malossi roller weights -Red Doppler clutch springs -Restricting washer NOT removed -Grinded variator lip to allow roller weights to move a little further. Excellent acceleration, great hill climbing, top speed on flats, no wind: 45 mph, 72 km/h. Stiffer clutch springs greatly improve startup acceleration (0-10mph). If your C3 seem to take too long to "catch-up" it's acceleration from a full stop, stiffer clutch springs is the solution. For details about variator grinding, check the forum at c3 Edit, June 21st 2008: Removing three roller weights to improve acceleration (like mentioned in previous update) may not work well for everyone. Dividing by half the shifting weights is rather extreme. You may need to fine-tune the total amount of weight in the variator in order to get good results. I weight 210-215lbs, and a total weight of 18 grams in the var seem to be ok for me (stock roller weights are six grams, btw). Someone on the C3 forum said acceleration did improved after he took off the three rollers, but he couldn't get over 40mph anymore. He was weighting 225 lbs. It seems that just ten pounds more can make a significant difference, so if you are over 210lbs, the acceleration mod may not work well for you. Someone else said he got better results using three 7grams rollers. DO NOT EVEN ...
- 2009 K2 GYRATOR SNOWBOARD REVIEW The Gyrator Never a day to deep The Gyrator combines legendary K2 performance with Rocker technology for those ready to go where no rider has gone before. Effortless float replace any and all leg burn while slightly stiffer nose and tail increase pop and provide stability whether you're dropping a pillow line or sticking a 60 foot tabletop. No directional board limitations and Hyper progressive side cut lets you float through the deep stuff while still handling groomers and flats with ease. Fast, stable and fun. Either you're in or you're left behind. Construction Features: Rocker: Redefine your boundaries. Replacing camber with Rocker may be the best improvement in snowboarding to date! ROCKER helps the board rise to the surface of the snow while the rider maintains a centered balance for maximum control forward or switch. Get in some deeper snow and you'll have a HUGE smile! The shorter Hyper progressive edge makes the board maneuverable and lively on groomed terrain while the pre-set Rocker allows you to jib in style. A stiffer nose and tail prevent the board from buckling whether you are dropping a pillow line or sticking a 60- foot table top. Rock-on! Tip tech: Hybritaper takes our current Hybritech Construction, and tapers out the core at the tip and tail to reduce the swing weight. We blend the tips from a cap into a thin sandwich removing the sidewall where you don't need it. Shape: Hyper Progressive. Similar to a formula one car suspension, our Hyper Progressive ...
- That's what she said Michael Scott, "That's what she said"
- Vendetta™ Rod Product Review by Abu Garcia® Factory balancing a rod is no top-secret science; it's simply an extra step most manufactures choose to ignore. The Vendetta™ series of rods are precisely balanced to meet the weight and specifications Abu Garcia baitcast and spinning reels. The balanced system creates the perfect harmony between rod and reel, allowing for greater sensitivity and control without the undue fatigue caused by an unbalanced rod and reel. The 30 Ton rating indicates a superior grade of graphite. The result is a lighter rod with increased sensitivity. The higher the tonnage, the stiffer the fibers used in the construction of the rod. Stiffer fibers more efficiently transmit vibrations to your hand so you can feel more strikes
- TUTORIAL 1- HOW TO MAKE YOUR SANWA STICK STIFFER & MORE RESPONSIVE I was just building a custom for my self when I realised that I prefer the stick to be quite stiff ie. less springy. Instead of doing the usual method of adding another spring or using a seimitsu spring. It just dawned on me that you dont need to use anything except the existing original spring. All you really need to do is remove the original sanwa spring and stretch it by simply pulling it from either ends so that full stretched it measures approximately 7-8cm. When you let go of the spring it should measure just over 3cm. Now when you reassemble the stick you will find that the stick is alot more stiffer with less "springyness" and your dashes will come out alot cleaner. Thats what i found anyway. This also works well for tired & old sticks which need a new lease of life. This can apply to basically any other stick aswell. Have a go for your self, it wont cost you anything!
- ECS Tuning: MKIV Ultimate Dogbone Mount Ultimate Dogbone Mount Available At: Looking for a stiffer solution in motor and transmission mounts? This ECS Tuning replacement dogbone mount will keep everything stable. If you are building extra power or want a more solid drivetrain, motor and transmission mounts are the first thing to upgrade. With stiffer mounting points for your engine and transmission, you will experience less wheel hop and chatter or engine vibration. The harder mounts are perfect for horsepower building applications and will keep everything more solid when serious torque is applied. An ECS Tuning manufactured part to give you the highest quality aftermarket and performance parts available. Includes new hardware to make installation easy.
- CX500 cafe racer I don't consider this to be a real "cafe racer" just kind of styled after one. 1979 Honda CX500 deluxe. So far I have clubman handle bars, lowered about 2'' in the front by sliding the forks up in the triple tree and 2'' in the rear using harley sportster shocks. The shocks are much stiffer and I rebuild the front forks with 20w oil to make them stiffer as well. mac 2 into 1 exhaust, K&N air filter, turned the pilot screws out 3 turns, and went up two jets sizes on the primary main jets. EBC brake pads as well. I ran a 14.3 second quarter mile with about 50 - 60 thousand miles on the bike.
- REVO 3 3 TUNED TO PERFECTION HERE IS A STOCK REVO 3.3 WITH A PLATINUM BODY,REAR WING AND PRO-LINE WHEELS AND TIRES. USING 45 WEIGHT SHOCK OIL AND STIFFER SPRINGS. WITH THESE SIMPLE CHANGES THE REVO RUNS 100% BETTER! ITS A WHOLE NEW ANIMAL. PRO-LINES STIFFER INSERTS REALLY HELP HANDLING, JUMPING AND CORNERING ABILITY. I RECOMMEND THIS SETUP TO ANYONE WITH A 3.3 REVO. AS YOU CAN SEE IN VIDEO IT JUMPS NUETRAL AND HANDLES VERY WELL.
- Autocross @ Lake Erie Speedway Aug 22, 2010 Heres what i did the day before classes started and the weekend right after my trip to San Diego. This is the finished version to the one posted a few days ago. results from the race are posted here, This video WAS synced to the song Hot Rod Lincoln by Commander Cody. I am driving a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2.4L Mivec mods include: 215/40-17 wheels, cold air snorkle, full OBX exhaust, stiffer rear sway bar, stiffer springs all around. next up; either new ECU or a car with AWD.
- Polaris Pro-RMK Demo Tour - Alpine, WY [Part 1] The 431 lb., 300% stiffer 2011 Polaris Pro-RMKs are on the snow - see what real riders in real conditions think about the radically new ride.
- Picking the Right Brushes for Oil Painting with Katie Blackwell -- Welcome to Cheap Joe's Test Studio! I'm going to talk with you about how to choose your oil brush. There are lots of different kinds to choose from - synthetic, natural, blend of both, long hair, short hair - it's hard to pick out which one is best for you. I personally like a nice, soft synthetic that's still synthetic. By soft I mean it's not a hog's bristle brush. Hog's bristle brushes are what traditional oil painters use, and these are great if you're doing en plein air painting, or you want to do impasto - you want to just get something quick, thick, and textured with painterly brush strokes. If you do something more blended and smooth like I do, you might want to go with a synthetic brush that's a little bit stiffer. These, the Titaniums, are my favorite because they're not too expensive, but they last a really long time. I abuse my brushes like nobody's business. I've had this Titanium brush for 6 months, and I've completely destroyed it, but it's still workable and not a lot of brushes can do that. If you're willing to spend a little bit more money there are synthetic Mongoose brushes, and these work great. They're a little bit stiffer than Titaniums, so it pushes the paint a little bit more than absorbing it. If you want to get into the most beautiful, gorgeous brushes, we have the natural Mongoose. This brush is about $30, it's a 24 Filbert, but you paint with this and you're blending like a dream -- it's gorgeous. You can touch it and it ...
- Veritas™ Rod Product Review by Abu Garcia® Veritas™ rods provide extreme lightweight design and focus on the balance and compression strength anglers must have. The first time you hold the Veritas in your hand, you will be shocked how light it feels. Its balanced, lightweight design incorporates NanoTechnology™ into the rod construction for added strength. Nano Technology provides 2.5 times the impact resistance of standard graphite rods through the manipulation of graphite on an atomic level. This prevents microscopic nicks and dings that cause other rods to snap. Now you can count on your rod to stay intact when that all important fish is on the line. The 30 Ton rating indicates a superior grade of graphite. The result is a lighter rod with increased sensitivity. The higher the tonnage, the stiffer the fibers used in the construction of the rod. Stiffer fibers more efficiently transmit vibrations to your hand so you can feel more strikes. To find this rod visit
- Polaris Pro-RMK Demo Tour - Alpine, WY [Part 2] The 431 lb., 300% stiffer 2011 Polaris Pro-RMKs are on the snow - see what real riders in real conditions think about the radically new ride.
- Superbike Honda Fireblade CBR919 1997 Honda Fireblade CBR919 Honda admited nervousness from year 1996. Blade was a long time on the top of selling charts. And rumours were spreading about new competitor's models . Yamaha replaced FZR1000 Exup by YZF1000R Thunderace, Thunderace paper data were impressive. Honda therefore adjusted Fireblade like never before to be able keep fighting with competitors. Honda introduced 1996 Blade on the end of 1995. Though the look wasn't too different from previous model it was practically new bike. 893cc engine disappeared and was replaced by 918cc one. Dry weight droped down 1 kg on 184 kg and power increased for 5 HP on 128 HP. Supply of power was more flatten. First test spoke about what kind of miracle Honda achieved with rebuild of CBR. Bike was faster, better manageable a hard ride was easier. Honda keeped first position among supersport bikes.The Thunderace was more powerful (145 HP) byt with dry eight 198 kg was too heavy. Tilt the bike into the curve required a lot of effort and the hoods made bike much bigger than CBR. But FireBlade buyers were pleased, because otherwise Honda wouldn't improved its CBR so much. Except new engine CBR got lighter hoods, different riding position and lower tank (about 10 mm) and higher handlebars, narrower and stiffer frame and lighter crank and bent cooler and more durable exhaust. Front 16'' wheel stayed without change. Changes in engine, which included stiffer crankchaft, smaller alternator etc. brought 3 Nm moreof torgue. Honda had ...
- OUO Traction Blocks Vs. the All Spring Lift. One Up Offroad Traction Block System Vs. the All Spring Lift. Clay from Riffraff Diesel Performance had a top of the line "all spring" lift on the back of his 1999 Super-duty. We filmed it before and after taking off the "All Springs" and installing our 8" Traction Block system. As you can see the "All Spring" is not good at controlling axle movement. The taller the All Spring lift is, the worse it is at controlling the problem unless you make the spring stiffer, a lot stiffer. With all spring you will sacrifice your ride and still not control your problem. The taller the all spring lift is the more it moves forward and aft in the truck during vertical travel, unless it is so stiff it doesn't move. Adding traction bars to these big horse shoe spring helps control the axle, but is not the ultimate system. If you keep your stock flat springs and run our Traction Block system instead of the all spring, you will, have a better ride, handle more power, tow more weight, stop more weight, keep your bump stops, keep your overload system, keep your airbag system, be able to adjust your wheel position in the fender, have more wheel travel, have more axle articulation, have less rear steer from your axle, have less stress on your u-joints, have less wear on your driveline slip splines, control "S" spring wheel hopping, control axle wrap, eliminate take off shudder and smooth's out transmission hard shifting. We know that sounds too good to be true. Get ahold of Clay at Riffraff ...
- Verdict™ Rod Product Review by Abu Garcia® Ask ten anglers what the right handle length is and you'll get ten different answers. Fish a multitude of lures or lightweight reels on on rod and you'll have balance nightmares. Fish with a new Verdict™ rod and solve all of those problems and more. The Extending Handle System™ allows you to set your handle to a desired length for any technique. Shorten the handle for topwater and finesse techniques. Extend the handle for power casting and extra distance, or set it anywhere in between for any technique. The 36 Ton rating indicates the highest grade of graphite available in an Abu Garcia rod, reducing the overall rod weight. The higher the tonnage, the stiffer the fibers inside the rod. Stiffer fibers more efficiently transmit vibrations to your hand, improving sensitivity so you can feel more strikes Find this rod at
- Polaris Pro-RMK Demo Tour - Seeley Lake, MT [Part 1] The 431 lb., 300% stiffer 2011 Polaris Pro-RMKs are on the snow - see what real riders in real conditions think about the radically new ride.
- Execution of Lucia copyright disclaimer under section 107 of the copyright act of 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting,teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is permitted by the copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-Profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. also: "anmoku no ryokai" From Fire emblem radiant dawn. Like many in game cut-scenes from fantasy games, fire emblem's suffer from stunted dialogue, voice acting, and stiff actions. However, a full cut scene is a welcome change from the even stiffer in-game animations. I much prefer this stiffer version of action which seems more real to the "Dragonball z" style that final fantasy uses but, like final fantasy, the earlier mentioned dialogue and voice acting make me cringe.
- ItaliaspeedTV - Chrysler Sebring Convertible (2010) The 2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible delivers what no other convertible on the road can: Chryslers sleek and elegant design, exhilarating performance, 29-mpg highway fuel efficiency, a spacious interior that comfortably seats four adults and enough trunk room to hold two golf bags, even when the top is down. With a new smooth appearance hood and new wheel designs, the 2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible gets an updated appearance. Convertible top options include a body-color painted steel retractable hard top (standard on Sebring Convertible Limited) and a power cloth top (standard on Sebring LX and Touring), both featuring a tonneau cover on all models. Top up or down, Chrysler Sebring Convertible provides the benefits of a coupe and the true open-air freedom of a convertible at an affordable price. As many as four occupants may experience Chrysler Sebring Convertibles comfortable, roomy interior. Rear-seat passengers have plenty of head and leg room, while a best-in-class 12.1 cu.ft. of trunk space gives Sebring Convertible year-round functionality. The 2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertibles standard 2.4-liter four-cylinder World Engine with dual Variable-valve Timing (VVT) delivers 20 miles-per-gallon (mpg) in the city and 29 mpg on the highway. In addition, a 3.5-liter V-6 engine that produces 235 horsepower (175 kW) and 232 lb/ft (232 Nm) of torque coupled with a six-speed automatic transmission with Auto Stick delivers excellent performance and fuel efficiency, as well ...
- 2011 DeMarini CF4 Baseball Bat The DeMarini® CF4 ST Bat features a Pitch Black Plus Barrel and a Pitch Black Plus Handle that has the tightest and strongest composite weave combined with twice the amount of Silver Trace. This provides a stronger and stiffer bat taking the sweet spot farther along the barrel. The design offers maximum trampoline effect and ball launching energy for power at the plate. Features: Available in -11 Little League, -8 Big Barrel, and -3 BESR Hub Cap: Internal end-cap pushes the Hub of Energy to the sweet spot of the bat Doublewall™ - Two independent walls create a dynamic springboard hitting surface with maximum trampoline effect and largest sweet spot Silver Trace™ - A bonding agent giving the composite a stronger, more responsive barrel. Twice as much Silver Trace in 2011 provides an even stronger and stiffer bat Pitch Black™ Plus Composite for handle and barrel with the strongest and tightest composite weave with no fillers for maximum strength and power Half & Half™ technology powered by DeMarini's direct connect power transfer system provides optimum flex and recoil with a burst of ball launching energy Rotation Index™ - numerical system reminds players to incrementally rotate bat to extend its life BESR Little League certified Limited manufacturer's warranty, refer to manufacturer's website
- Safety Glass: Laminated Glass Withstands Natural Threats www2 DuPont™ SentryGlas®, with its stronger, stiffer interlayers, has the strength to make buildings safer against threats of hurricanes, earthquakes or other severe wind and weather. The stiffer interlayer prevents glass breakage and shattering, which significantly reduces the risk of injuries. Stephen Bennison, Senior Technical Associate DuPont™ SentryGlas®: So if you want to build, lets say, a nice building in Miami with lots of, glass in there, again, to get the day lighting and everything, you have to deal with things like severe weather threats, such as hurricanes. So when you design a building in a hurricane, area, you need to actually get aaa type of glass thats that can mitigate the threat of damage from severe weather. And laminated glass is one of is is is one of the major solutions to mitigating threats, from severe weather. So youre in a hurricane, you get lots of strong winds, debris and glass often gets broken. And, even though there may not be people there in the building, you want to protect the envelope of the building, keep the whole thing together. And its that tough plastic in the laminated glass, that does that. So thats one example, mitigating severe weather, threats. Also, looking at things like natural disasters, if you have earthquakes, for example. If youre building in an earthquake zone, again if the building gets shaken, the glass can break easily, you want it to stay in place. And there you may have people present. So, if the glass ...
twitter about stiffer
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about stiffer
“As the title says can someone please point me in the direction where i can get some stiffer merv springs. I want them to fit on the standard shock bo”
— stiffer merv springs - Modelsport UK Forum, msuk-
“First off we would just like to say that this is a brand new forum as you might of guessed. Thanks again for using Fiddy Forum and we hope you enjoy your stay. Cheers Guys!! Stiffer fork springs fit RCF 50 forks? Want to”
— • View topic - Stiffer fork springs fit RCF 50,
“THE RING BLOG. Browse All Posts. Chavez Jr. wants stiffer challenge (De Home | News | Blog | Schedule | Ratings | Videos | Photo | Subscribe”
— Chavez Jr. wants stiffer challenge (De La Hoya?),
“Stiffer rear springs”
— Stiffer rear springs, matrasport.dk
“Eurogamer's computer and video game discussion forum Is there anyway to make the joysticks stiffer to move so it it physically harder to move them in any direction, im not talking about changing the sensitivity i just find the joysticks too easy to move and i'm always over moving”
— making 360 controllers stiffer - Page 1 - Xbox 360 - Forum,
“Find a blog. Login or Sign Up. Hot Topics: Want to join ChicagoNow? Pitch us your blog idea, Recent posts on Lose Jobs Union Fights For Stiffer Drug Benefits: Free Viagra. Publius Forum on 08.07.10”
— As Fellows Lose Jobs Union Fights For Stiffer Drug Benefits,
“Forum. Blog. Videos. Pictures. Buy Steroids. Steroid Books. Bodybuilding. 20/11/2010 10:24 am .com - BLOG. Saturday 20, Nov 2010. Leyton Orient chairman seeks stiffer penalty. Posted”
— Anabolic Steroids Blog - iSteroids . com " Leyton Orient,
“Forum. Classifieds. SMugshots. Specifications. FAQ. Contact Us. This Website requires That isn't a stiffer penalty. That penalty is what the GCR mandates for refusing to allow”
— Spec Miata Community: Stiffer Penalties,
“Search this forum only? More Search Options. Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Saabscene :: Saab Forum > Performance Saab There are standard one and those with stiffer spring. Beside better grade material which should make them”
— Stiffer spring wastegate actuator, what's the benefit,
“Cutting a 460 down to 445, more low end from stiffer mast ?? (Page 1) - Ask Jeffrey Henderson - Hot Sails Maui Forum - The Hot Sails Maui discussion forum”
— Cutting a 460 down to 445, more low end from stiffer mast,