- Articles, essays and videos on spirituality and personal growth. — “Spirituality”,
- Spirituality touches that part of you that is not dependant on material things or physical comforts. Spirituality is in everyone you meet and everywhere you go. — “Definition of Spirituality”,
- Spirituality definition, the quality or fact of being spiritual. spirituality - 2 dictionary results. This book can change you. The Spiritual and the Material can come Together. — “Spirituality | Define Spirituality at ”,
- So, we'll try to better define spirituality for you. How can we define spirituality? Being aware of spirit is spirituality, and that is different than believing there is a spirit. Looking for direction from spirit, by looking within one's heart, is spirituality. — “Spirituality”,
- Definition of spirituality in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of spirituality. Pronunciation of spirituality. Translations of spirituality. spirituality synonyms, spirituality antonyms. Information about spirituality in the free online English. — “spirituality - definition of spirituality by the Free Online”,
- Your source for Religion, Spirituality, and New Age Methods. Everyone has some form of psychic spirituality in them; it lies in you to use these psychic powers to your benefit in your day to day life. — “ - Your source for Religion, Spirituality, and”,
- Christian Science Publishing Society presents -- practical spirituality and healing prayer explored through feature articles, study resources and free e-cards. — “”,
- spirituality n. , pl. , -ties . The state, quality, manner, or fact of being spiritual. The clergy Traditionally, religions have regarded spirituality as an integral aspect of religious experience. — “spirituality: Definition from ”,
- The Times of Our Lives Book by Donald X. Burt, OSA, from his web site Reflections on the Spirituality of Augustine, 2010 Living Chastity, Psycho***ual Well-Being in Jesuit Life By Gerdenio Sonny Manuel, S.J. in Studies in the Spirituality of Jesuits, Summer 2009. — “Spirituality”, shc.edu
- Spirituality can refer to an ultimate or immaterial reality; an inner path enabling a Traditionally, religions have regarded spirituality as an integral aspect of religious. — “Spirituality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Understanding the relationship as well as the differences between spirituality and religion may explain and support the interest of older adults in Defining spirituality, identifying its threats and strategies may lead readers into incorporating spirituality into or finding meaning in their lives. — “Spirituality and Aging”, cas.umkc.edu
- Spirituality - Scholarly books, journals and articles Spirituality at Questia, world's largest online library and research service. Subscribe now and do better research, faster with tools and automatic bibliographies. — “Spirituality - Research and Read Books, Journals, Articles at”,
- offers daily inspiration with news articles on faith, religion, politics, health, family entertainment, sustainable living and more. Subscribe to our free email newsletters plus discover features like daily horoscopes, faith videos. — “Inspiration, Spirituality, Faith, Religion.- ”,
- Big News on Spirituality. Includes blogs, news, and community conversations about Spirituality. — “Spirituality : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News”,
- Finding and Celebrating Spirituality in the Mundane. Spirituality has historically been the realm of religion, but modern concepts of spirituality have gained ground and been applied to the natural world. Transcend Karma and Focus on the Future. — “Spirituality - Spiritualism | ”,
- Find Spirituality articles at a free articles directory. Submit your articles for free distribution and find Spirituality content for your website, Ezine or newsletters. — “Spirituality Articles - Find Spirituality Related Articles on”,
- Spirituality how to articles and videos including Ancient Ways to Purify Water, How to Become a Team Chaplain, Duties of a Community Chaplain and much more!. — “Spirituality - How To Information | ”,
- Explore most extensive website on healthy Spirituality, God, enlightenment, books on mystic Sages and Saints, Consciousness, meditation, relationships, dying, politics, science, humor and more. — “Enlightened Spirituality, Welcome to Spiritual Awakening”, enlightened-
- Spirituality - What is spirituality? Is it another name for religion? What are the similarities? What are the differences? Find out here. While spirituality and religion remain different, sometimes the terms are used interchangeably. — “Spirituality”,
- Spirituality is relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not tangible or material. Synonyms include immaterialism, dualism, incorporeality and eternity. Spirituality is associated with religion, deities, the supernatural, and. — “Spirituality - Psychology Wiki”,
- Spirituality, What is spirituality?Spirituality has been defined in numerous ways. These include: a belief in a power operating in the universe that is greater than oneself; a sense of interconnectedness with all living creatures; and an. — “Spirituality”, umm.edu
- Spirituality is the longing to find your identity. Not your name, or your place, or lack of it, in your group, but your place and meaning in the universe - the Sacred in yourself. For some this is a deep longing that must be satisfied with a. — “define spirituality? Give the explanation of spirituality”,
- Spirituality for Today is a monthly Christian internet magazine dedicated to a variety of current themes and questions concerning the Christian faith in this postmodern age. This is the November2010 issue including stories about Thoughts for the. — “Spirituality For Today”,
related images for spirituality
- spirituality logo jpg
- I nvitation conf program
- Click to enlarge Spiritual Journey Home is a unique memoir by Professor Nathan Katz of Florida International University portraying his intense lifelong
- Spirituality jpg
- spirituality hk sp22 jpg
- spirituality hk sp20 jpg
- spirituality hk sp10 jpg
- Click to Enlarge
- spirituality hk sp3 jpg
- spirituality hk sp5 jpg
- In the May issue of Science of Mind magazine article from Ernest Holmes we gain some wonderful insights into his view of spirituality These excerpts come from his first book Creative Mind
- spirituality hk sp21 jpg
- next phases of the moon
- next Jesus On The Cross
- spirituality hk sp9 jpg
- A Buddhist Temple in Thailand
- spirituality jpg
- next The Buddha
- next Part of this Earth
- next Florida river scene from canoe
- spirituality hk sp11 jpg
- spirituality hk sp1 jpg
- spirituality hk sp25 jpg
- spirituality hk sp15 jpg
- Aff Surv Spirituality Cover 600x600 jpg
- spirituality hk sp23 jpg
- spirituality hk sp16 jpg
- spirituality hk sp17 jpg
- next Jesus knocking at your door
- use religious language it is a dark night of the soul This pain can be experienced as real suffering and anguish It can make physical symptoms almost impossible to address Our inner sense of who we are is based on decades of lived experience expectation and deeply ingrained habit We all hope to live to see our grandchildren We all assume
- spirituality hk sp18 jpg
- next THE UNIVERSE IS A LITERAL PLACE
- 동영상으로 알아보는 수도회 영성
- spirituality hk sp7 jpg
- spirituality hk sp2 jpg
- Spirituality in Nursing jpg
- Original Size 1105x737 Click to see Original Website
- spirituality hk sp4 jpg
related videos for spirituality
- Technology of Spirituality - Part 1 of 7 A talk by Khurshed Batliwala, director of World Alliance for Youth Empowerment at Ruia College, Mumbai. With a post graduate in Mathematics from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Khurshed Batliwala, or Bawa as he is fondly known (a nick name that has stuck from his IIT days) is an extraordinary personality. In his own words, he decided it was better to teach people meditation and make them happy rather than teach them mathematics and make them miserable and thus chose the unconventional and challenging career path as a faculty member of the Art of Living, sharing the vision of its founder, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, which is to see a smile on every face on the planet. bawandinesh.name
- Spiritual Flute: The Beauty of Nature Spiritual Flute: The Beauty of Nature Music by: Spiritual Flutes Video by: Sakal MP Kim and Jendhamuni Sos Edited by: Jendhamuni Sos
- Spiritual Healing - Deeper Insights From the works of living enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this clip taken from discourse titled, "You Are That", Swamiji answers a question about how to fully cooperate with enlightened beings that come to liberate us. Swamiji tells us that there is really no ned to cooperate, in contrast if we cooperate with the mind we will create more problems. He tells us to just be. He goes on to say that we should just be open, available and in the present moment. Swamiji then goes on to answer a question about healing Swamiji goes on to describe how healing can happen by feeling connected with the Master. He says that healing happens when both sides have deep trust and faith. He tells us that roughly 33% of humanity is heart centered who can feel connected by just the form of the master; the other 33% are intellectuals for whom the connection with the master can happen after they get intellectual clicks from the Master; unfortunately, there is another 33% who require to see miracles physically, the hard nuts as the master describes them! The complete discourse may be ordered online at .
- Spiritual Networking Spiritual Networking is a cutting edge concept that transcends the usual networking notion. Spiritual Networking in itself embraces many aspects and manifestations that pertain to human connections. It is a Holistic and Organic approach, and a way to use a new outlook to translate connections. Being part of a growing multifaceted community can enrich our lives, and at the same time create a myriad of new possibilities for interactions, relationships and connections. As we organize into a normal social network, Humanity Healing is setting the standard, providing the backdrop of Global Service, Ethical Standards, and Professional Excellency. Humanity Healing's concept of Spiritual Networking can be condensed down to this single concept: to make this world a better place by gathering as many willing hearts as possible, be they individuals or organizations, and assisting with synchronization so that together we can send our actions and intentions out through the connection of our shared Humanity. The Ripple Effect concept has been a labor of love for Humanity Healing. The pebble has been dropped. The ripple is spreading. Will you be a part of the wave? Community Network: Main Website: Foundation Website: ©2009 Humanity Healing Music: Enya, Athair Ar NeamahFAIR USE NOTICE This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We ...
- 1/3 Spiritual Reality: Near Death Experiences (2010) For more on spirituality, near death experiences, 2012 and meditation, please visit www.maya12-21-2012.com and www.in5 PLAYLIST There are many commonalities amongst virtually every person who has had a near death experience. This video encompasses these commonalities to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is so much more to our existence than what we can perceive on a third dimensional reality. There is a spiritual awakening going on right now in mass proportions and is growing exponentially. By the end of this video, you'll have no doubts about our true, divine reason for being here. You'll feel uplifted and re-energized! Please share this with others! Honors for thisvideo (5) #77 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - Canada #91 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - United Kingdom #79 - Most Viewed (Today) - Science & Technology - New Zealand #40 - Top Favorited (Today) - Science & Technology #71 - Top Rated (Today) - Science & Technology
- Love, Marriage, and Stinking Thinking - Spiritual Leader in the Home Join Mark and Debbie on this week's episode as they take on the subject of spiritual authority and the concept of the husband being the spiritual leader in the home. Many Christian marriages struggle and stumble in this area because we have created an image where the man is supposed to do everything from taking care of finances to praying to being the one who hears from God and more. Hear how Mark challenges this image and find out why he thinks that a more correct model is that of the King and Prophet... a model that is shown to be very effective throughout scripture. Both husbands and wives will find their relationship is accompanied by less resentment and more freedom when they understand that there are two roles and men don't have to fulfill both. For more information on the show and more of Mark Gungor, please check out our website, www.stinkingthinking.tv
- Spiritual Reality: Near Death Experiences (2010) - FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY There is a spiritual awakening going on right now in mass proportions and is growing exponentially. By the end of this video, you'll have no doubts about our true, divine reason for being here. You'll feel uplifted and re-energized! Please share this with others! For more on spirituality, near death experiences, 2012 and meditation, please visit www.in5 and http There are many commonalities amongst virtually every person who has had a near death experience. This video encompasses these commonalities to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is so much more to our existence than what we can perceive on a third dimensional reality. Honors for this video (12) #74 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Science & Technology #81 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Science & Technology - Australia #72 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Science & Technology - Canada #73 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Science & Technology - United Kingdom #92 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Science & Technology - India #27 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Science & Technology - New Zealand #96 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Science & Technology #15 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Science & Technology - South Africa #56 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Science & Technology - Sweden #7 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Science & Technology #37 - Top Favorited (This Week)) - Science & Technology #31 - Top Rated (Today)) - Science & Technology
- Project Camelot interviews Klaus Dona, spiritual archaeologist Klaus Dona comes from the art world. As Art Exhibition Curator for the Habsburg Haus of Austria, Klaus has organized exhibitions world wide. With this background his approach to archeology is unconventional. He has traveled the world in search of unique and unexplained findings. Intrepid and unrelenting, he is on a mission to bring to the eye of the public such finds as giant bones, crystal skulls, carvings and sculptures in forms that do not fit into the contemporary view of our timeline. We spent an afternoon with him in Vienna talking at length about his process, his particularly stunning finds and why he is motivated to pursue this unusual vocation. Staunchly open minded, he refuses to retreat in the face of skepticism and doubt. Low on funding, he presses on to discover the real mysteries, going down through the centuries and excavating artifacts that science does not allow for, proving the existence of physical proof that humanity has barely grazed the surface of our heritage here on Earth. Kerry Lynn Cassidy Project Camelot
- Spirituality BTW , I never said you should let science become your dogma or your God and its not what it is to me. If at some point there would be a reasonable evidence for a God, or ghosts or any kind of supernatural I would stop being an Atheist. But so far there is no evidence for such thing and no acceptable reason for me to believe it. Also, though I do love Astronomy and Cosmology , I don't revere nature. Now DANCE !
- What is Spirituality? (Lecture 1, Topic 1) Dr.Matthew Fox: The Stanford Lectures: An Immersion in Creation Spirituality What is the Creation Spirituality lineage and Why does it strike fear in the hearts of Inquisitors and Fundamentalists? What does it mean to be Spiritual and adult in the 21st century? What is the future of spirituality, religion and interfaith in our time? Lectures: 1) Creation Spirituality: The Alternative Spiritual Tradition of the West 2) Creation Spirituality and Indigenous Consciousness 3) Science and Creation Spirituality 4) Darkness, Silence, Mysticism and Chaos Theory 5) Creativity! 6) Pre-modern Mystics of our Post-modern Times 7) Time for a New Reformation? 8) Reinventing Education and Ritual 9) Deep Ecumenism and Interfaith
- Karen's Spiritual Journey Karen, the darling of the BBC's award winning sitcom "Outnumbered," tackles the finer points of Christianity and Hell before reaching the inevitable conclusion. . I don't monitor the comments here on YouTube, so if you want to discuss the video with me, feel free to stop by the web page for this video on my blog at http
- My Spirituality as an Atheist Inspired by a conversation with Theo Warner. En Español: (Thanks to AmazedAtheist) Is there any value in spirituality? As an atheist you may expect me to say no; but if I'm being honest, I'd have to consider myself a spiritual person. Of course I'm not talking about some ghostly ethereal soul that lives inside my body. There's no reason to think there's anything like that. I'm talking about the essence of human. There aren't many words in our language that capture what that is. at least for me. And so I use the word spirit, in the same way I use the phrase bless you. For rhetoric's sake. I can only describe it as the action or ability to see beauty. to feel wonder. and to be in awe. Religion and all groups faith of course serve only to prostitute the awe, and the mystery we all feel as humans. they bottle our essence and try putting lid on the wonder we naturally feel. They fail of course. Religion points to the man behind the curtain in an attempt answer the mystery. when in reality, there is no man. the mystery is just that. a mystery. But even though I don't believe in the supernatural, I try to be as honest as I can to myself, about my spirituality. On my trip out west just a couple months ago I remember a moment standing in a field that looked up at the grand tetons. the tetons in wyoming are these massive glacier capped mountains that just cut into the sky. I remember thinking to myself. Something much greater than me must have caused this. I know it ...
- Lakota Spirituality 1 Based on Black Elk's description of the sacred pipe, I did this video for a friend for his public access show. It was designed for television, not the web, so hopefully its not too difficult to read.
- Michael Beckwith Discusses Spiritual Liberation Michael Bernard Beckwith, well known spiritual teacher and featured contributor to The Secret, shares his teachings with the world in this powerful and compelling book of spiritual wisdom. In this handbook for spiritual revolutionaries, readers are both inspired and challenged to enter the journey to fulfilling their soul's highest purpose -- self-realization, and thereby to know what it means to be radically alive.
- Deepak Chopra on... Spirituality What is the meaning of spirituality? Deepak reveals that the real meaning of spirituality is awareness.
- Alan Watts - Atheist Spirituality "Atheism in the name of God is an abandonment of all religious beliefs . . . giving up the attempt to make sense of the world in terms of any fixed idea or intellectual system. It is becoming again as a child and laying oneself open to reality as it is actually and directly felt, experiencing it without trying to categorize, identify or name it." -Alan Watts
- Spirituality/Gnostic author Timothy Freke in-depth interview Enlightening interview with UK spiritual and Gnostic author Timothy Freke. Timothy Freke has co-authored a number of books with Peter Gandy on Gnostic spirituality, including "The Jesus Mysteries" and their latest book "The Gospel of the Second Coming". In addition he has penned shorter works aimed directly at personal enlightenment such as his book "Lucid Living". This is an-in depth and fascinating discussion about Gnostic and Eastern spirituality in general, touching on all the inspiring as well as sometimes very controversial aspects of this subject matter. Required viewing for those curious about spiritual matters and the importance of it in our lives today, regardless of your own personal background or beliefs.
- Light and Spirituality -- Arthur Young -- Yoga of Thinking, Arthur Young Video Archive producer Arthur Bloch, Hypersphere Why light is spiritual. Why light is at stage one. It is indivisible -- quantized. Everything that happens does so through photons. Licensed by Anodos Foundation. Reproduced with permission Materialism determinism orthodoxy process evolution sacred geometry numerology astrology astronomy philosophy introspection gnosticism buddism hinduism christianity islam holy land mecca mathmatics bell helicopter yahwey jesus budda krishna vishnu gospel pentcostal catholacism bahai jainism atheism blasphemy heretic crucifixion terrorism genocide war physics quantum physics fractals mendelbrot the secret
- Religion vs. Spirituality http (blog) What is the difference between religion and spirituality? Religious teachings keep you in a small box, not allowing you to expand yourself. Whereas spirituality, is an undefined path of discovering your true self, leading you to your...
- Ken WIlber on the Aloneness of the Spiritual Path Ken WIlber talks about the lonely journey that is the Spiritual Path at his 2 day talk with Traleg Rinpoche called "Spirituality in the Modern World" in 2006 in New York.
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success Deepak Chopra and Olivia Newton-John discuss how to apply the principles of The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success into your daily life. These Seven Laws are the basis for all of the teachings at the Chopra Center for Wellbeing.
- Spiritual, But Not Religious? (with Father Thomas Keating) Religious, but not Spiritual? Good News and Bad News from the World's Largest Religion It takes a moment to reconcile oneself to the fact that the religious tradition of St. Francis and Mother Theresa is also the tradition of the Crusades and the Inquisition. Fr. Thomas Keating, considered one of the great contemplatives of our time, has spent a lifetime in the practice of Christianity, seeking and sharing its depths. The goal of the tradition, suggests Fr. Thomas in this week's video, is transformation—but transformation into what? The answer depends on what stage of development you're at. Beyond becoming a better person (though your family and friends may thank you profusely), beyond even becoming a saint, Fr. Thomas suggests that the goal of the mature Christian life is to become no thing. As with any developmental sequence, the subject of one stage becomes the object of the subject of the next—in this case, until absolute Subjectivity itself. The problem—and the challenge—lie in the fact that, among its 2 billion adherents, relatively few are aware of Christianity's mystical tradition and contemplative path. Statements like "I'm spiritual, but not religious" actually come from a fairly evolved place, from which one rejects external aspects of the tradition, while still longing for its esoteric wisdom. Integral spirituality offers an entirely new perspective on this question. From this perspective, we can see that although the stories of the world's religious ...
- Spirituality and Health Nearly half the US population turns to complementary, alternative and integrative practices to maintain or improve their health. Dr. Michael Rabow explores the role of spirituality in health. Series: "UCSF Mini Medical School for the Public" [11/2007] [Health and Medicine] [Show ID: 13028]
- Evolving Minds (Spanish Subtitles)- psychosis & spirituality What is reality? Who defines it? Evolving Minds offers a fresh and radical perspective on alternatives to the mental health system. Presenting clear information in a humorous style it covers diverse topics such as shamanism, nutrition, psychotherapy, meditation and protest against draconian mental health legislation. Produced by Undercurrents & Melissa Gunasena, Evolving Minds explores the connection between psychosis and spiritual experience and provides techniques for people to explore and take control of their own minds. An invaluable resource that will educate, empower and inform. Includes exclusive footage of British army experiments with LSD. Running Time 45minutes Buy DVD from
- 73. Spiritual Thinking & Tapping — Faster EFT Once you understand that everything is spiritual and everything is emotional as well as physical then you can truly create life changes. If all problems are based on what you do inside your mind then you you can begin to understand it is a skill to feel bad or good. If you understand the process of change you will make changes faster. How to keep from feeling bad when you recall good memories.Robert is a fast-paced, mind-expanding, motivational person. He will show you how you can set and achieve goals that will enable you to live your dreams with personal and financial freedom. Learn the subconscious mind solutions for success. Robert teaches skills that facilitate faster • Goal setting • How to live your dreams • Total financial freedom • Personal freedom • Self-esteem • Subconscious mind solutions for success • Prosperity laws of the universe • Self-help motivation • Personal growth & development • Positive thinking • Life success coaching • Stress management • Hypnotherapy • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) • Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) • Debt-free no limit lifestyle millionaire Robert offers training, courses, seminars & events for: • Weight loss • Stress Reduction • Pain Management • Sales • Business Management Skills • Marketing • Telesales • In-company training & courses Visit the website:
- Lakshmi (Laxmi) Gayatri for Spiritual Wealth and Luxuries Om Mahalakshmyai cha vidmahe Vishnu patnyai cha dhimahi Tanno Lakshmihi prachodayat Translation: "Om. Let us meditate on the Great Goddess Sri Lakshmi, the consort of Sri Maha Vishnu. May that effulgent Maha Lakshmi Devi inspire and illuminate our mind with understanding." Laxmi Gayatri: This is the one Shakti believed to help in acquiring wealth, status, greatness, and fame; therefore, this mantra is used to invoke this Shakti. This video contains 11 Repetitions of Lakshmi's Gayatri for learning to accurately pronounce this mantra (important). 108 repetitions (or 1 mala) is recommended daily. Pray to the Divine to guide you as I felt guided to make this. Even just regularly hearing the sacred Sanskrit words of this mantra will help you. "Goddess Lakshmi, consort of Lord Vishnu, is also the goddess of wealth and prosperity. The word ''Lakshmi'' is derived from the Sanskrit word Laksme, meaning "goal." Lakshmi, therefore, represents the goal of life, which includes worldly as well as spiritual prosperity. Worship Goddess Lakshmi for promotion, success and personal virtues. Women who chant her mantra will develop irresistible beauty and radiance, that shines from within. Praying to Laxmi you will learn how to be truly feminine and win everybody's admiration. This mantra is a supplement for those, who are in show business or in acting and modeling. The mantra will help you to be noticed, brings luck and fortune. The drawing of Laxmi's footprints are used as a magic charm in ...
- OSHO: Spiritual Growth and Enlightenment OSHO International Foundation -- . Osho, a contemporary mystic has spoken on virtually every aspect of human consciousness. In these talks, the human mind is put under the microscope as never before, ***yzed down to the smallest wrinkle. In this talk Osho responds to the following 4 questions Question 1: Are there different stages of spiritual growth? And if so, can you talk to us about them, and how people in these different stages can be helpful to each other? Question 2: Your emphasis has always been that every human being has the birthright to become enlightened, that it is nothing special. However, not many people claim this birthright, or are even interested in it. Why not? Is there some ingredient, some quality which makes some people more interested in the inquiry than others? Question 3: Often you have spoken about your rebellious childhood and how it gave you such freedom, how you insisted on discovering your own individuality. How did you know the need to rebel at this early age? What about those people who didn't have the courage to rebel and who had a hampered childhood? Is a rebellious childhood necessary for enlightenment? Question 4: You have said that your sannyasins live individual lives in freedom. Doesn't everyone live an individual life? What is the difference that makes a person a sannyasin? Is it meditation? ....If we can create a circle of conscious energy around the earth, that is the only hope for the world, for the new man ...
- What is spiritual power? An excerpt from an interview with HH the 17th Karmapa
- Spiritual: 2012, Future of Mankind, Mayan Calendar Dooms Day http (blog) Talk about 2012, December 21 2012, End of the World, Future of Mankind, Mayan Calendar, Aztec Calendar, "Dooms Day," Apocalypse. http Dr. Acharya Yogeesh: Many faith, religions, and calendars predict that the end of the world (dooms day, apocalypse, 2012) is coming. There is no end of the world. Earth and planets are eternal. They may get partially destroyed, but not fully destroyed. In 1988 Elizabeth Clare Prophet announced the end of the world that year, and collected thousands of peoples money in order to build a city underground. She created fear in their eyes. Using the concept of the end of the world, 2012, dooms day, is a good way to cheat people like Elizabeth Prophet. Although some claim that there are biblical, calendar, and mythological predictions, Enlightened Masters don't predict the end of the world, 2012, because they know the truth. Yes, the world may come to an end for those who believe there is an end of the world, and take life into their own hands. If they end their life, their world is ended. These predictions of December 21 2012, 2012, the Mayan Calendar, Aztec Calendar, Apocalypse, and Dooms Day are all false and untrue. Maybe these false predictions are a way to create fear in the people's mind. They may collect millions of dollars by creating fear about death and the world' end. They create fear for money. These predictions are not true. They are false. No one should live in fear. Spiritual ...
- Hermetic Gnosis: Secrets of Spiritual Hermeticism Philosophy and spiritual path of Hermetic mystic union with Christopher Warnock of Renaissance Astrology. More information at
- Tomorrow's Spirituality The Catholic theologian Karl Rahner famously said "the Christian of tomorrow will be a mystic, or not a Christian at all." Few people have impacted Christianity in this regard as has Fr. Thomas Keating. A Cistercian monk from St. Benedict's Monastery in Snowmass, Colorado, Fr. Thomas has spent a lifetime in deep Christian practice, and in sharing the fruits of this contemplation with countless others. We were enormously blessed to host a dialogue with Fr. Thomas and Ken Wilber in April of 2006. In today's featured video, Ken presents some of the foundational concepts of Integral spirituality.
- What Is Spirituality? A chat on a walk with Swami Vedananda
- Beginning to Find your Spirituality A small explanation on becoming in tune with energy and beginning the discovery of your spirituality.
- 852 Hz Frequency Returning to Spiritual Order These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part theyve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity. The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include: UT 396 Hz Liberating Guilt and Fear RE 417 Hz Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change MI 528 Hz Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair) FA 639 Hz Connecting/Relationships SOL 741 Hz Awakening Intuition LA 852 Hz Returning to Spiritual Order For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA the genetic blueprint upon which life is based! Music composed by Jandy AKA JezebelDecibel
- Spiritual meditation This is a spiritual meditation video. Music by Teemu Vehkala © 2005 Song: Music for Meditation Is available on Hifi/Stereo by this link: If you're interested on more Teemu's meditation music. Contact: teemuvehkala@
- Mushrooms and Spirituality ABC news interview with Dr. James E. Smith about the spiritual effects of magic mushroom.
- Ken Wilber - Spirituality and the 3 Strands of Deep Science The three strands of deep science—injunction, apprehension, confirmation—give us a reliable methodology for learning about both the world without and the world within. Want to know what the moons of Jupiter look like? Look through a telescope. Want to know what satori is? Sit down and count your breaths. While you're at it, have a couple friends do the same thing, and then compare notes. After all, if your experience of satori involves becoming one with a jelly donut, you, um, might want to see if that happened to anyone else....
- Native American ~ Spiritual Music ~ A combination of graphics and native american spiritual music. Please rate if you enjoy!
- Johnny Cash - Spiritual None
- Spiritual Growth From the works of Living Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this clip taken from the Shiva Sutras discourse titled, Transcend Your Desires, Swamiji gives us an understanding of the profundity of Shiva Sutras. In most instances when truth is delivered and people begin to see benefits and people want to follow the truth but cannot stick to it, then dilution starts happening. Fortunately, Shiva Sutras has retained its original form. In this sutra Shiva describes how to go beyond desires and desirelessness. While this is a very simple sutra, anything simple requires you to be in a simple, innocent space. Swamiji teaches us in this sutra that when complete unclutching happens between past and future, true spiritual growth happens. The complete discourse may be ordered online at .
twitter about spirituality
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about spirituality
“The Spirituality Forum is a great Christian resource for spiritual knowledge, questions and answers for improving your spirituality”
— Prayer Chain International | Spirituality Forum,
“The blog is updated by Tejvan Pettinger, a meditation student of Sri Chinmoy who lives in my first trip to this cradle of spirituality, literature, music and art had become more a”
— Spirit News Blog —,
“Women's Spritiuality Forum founded by Z Budapest on Goddess centered Dianic witchcraft About Z | Z's Blog | News & Events | Psychic Readings | Goddess Temple | Books | Dianic Wicca Witch. Dianic University Online | Women's Spirituality Forum | Yahoogroup | Links | Contact Z | Help Wanted”
— Women's Spritiuality Forum ~ Z Budapest ~ Dianic Goddess,
“A pagan inspired blog from a Neo-Pagan in the Midwest of the United States”
— Spirituality Blog,
“Read, join and share on this yoga spirituality forum including subjects like Yoga, Spirituality, Meditation and personal development. This forum is dedicated to the development of consciousness”
— Yoga Spirituality Forum - Yoga Mind Control, yoga-mind-
“Inspiration and Cultural Commentary by Lesbian, Gay, Bi***ual and Transgender-Affirming Spiritual Leaders This was written by Kittredge Cherry, a lesbian Christian author who blogs on LGBT spirituality and the arts at the Jesus in Love Blog”
— Gay Spirituality Blog,
“dotMagis is a blog about Ignatian spirituality. Read dotMagis and other Ignatian resources at ”
— dotMagis Blog – ,
“A blog on Spirituality, spiritual growth and the spiritual journey. Dedicated to the spiritual progress of every individual and society as a whole”
— Spiritual Blog | SSRF,