- A free newsletter offering guidance on crafting quality speeches. — “OnSpeechwriting Newsletter”,
- Automatic business and special occasion speech generator. Speeches. PERSUASIVE Speeches. How To Get A Great Speech. Speech Writer's Library. MEMBERS enter here. LIKE TO BE A MEMBER? CLICK. — “”,
- speechwriter n. One who writes speeches for others, especially as a profession. speechwriting speech ' writ ' ing. — “speechwriter: Definition from ”,
- Your Speech Writer is the professional speech writing service that joins experience, friendly service, and competitive speech writing rates. — “Your Speech Writer - Speech Writing Service”,
- Offers professional writing of speeches, presentations, wedding toasts, and more. Virtually all successful politicians, corporate executives, and entrepreneurs hire professional speech writers. — “EZ Speech Writers”,
- Experienced, professional speech writer for corporate speech writing, wedding speeches and after dinner speeches. — “Professional Speech Writer”,
- Freelance writer specializing in corporate communications, marketing collateral, Web content, speechwriting and annual reports. — “AMY INK: Freelance writer; Web content; annual reports”,
- Marcus Webb has shared speaker's platforms with Ronald Reagan and Presidential nominees of the Democratic and Republican parties. Master of powerful techniques used by The SuperStar Speakers, Marcus Webb puts their secrets to work for you!. — “Speechwriter Pro - Dynamic, Inspirational Speeches Custom”,
- A speechwriter is a person who is hired to prepare and write speeches that will be Speechwriters are used by many senior-level elected officials and. — “Speechwriter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- This site helps business and institutional leaders develop the distinctive content and Senior people may not have the language skills or the time to do the preparatory work. — “Speechwriter.ch - Speech, presentation and corporate writing”, speechwriter.ch
- Janet Segal, speechwriter specializing in personal speech writing - wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, retirement, anniversary, award, commencement and all other occasions. — “Write Words For You – Custom Speeches, Wedding, Bar/Bat”, speechwriter.cc
- Personalised or pre-prepared speeches for social, business, or sporting occasions, including eulogies, poems, and weddings. — “Speechwriters”, speech-
- Definition of speechwriter from Webster's New World College Dictionary. speechwriter definition. speech·writer (-rīt′ər) noun. a person whose work is writing speeches as for a political candidate or officeholder. speech·writ·er (spēchˈrīˌtər) noun. One who writes speeches for others,. — “speechwriter - Definition of speechwriter at ”,
- Speechwriter - Federal Government. A speechwriter for the federal government works directly with those individuals in positions of Generally a speechwriter works for one or a small group of professionals and therefore becomes very. — “Speechwriter - Federal Government Job Profile”,
- Speechwriter (speech writer) is a 30-year business writer who has written over 1,600 speeches, books and articles for President Ford, seven Fortune-100 CEOs and hundreds of other leaders. He also writes annual reports, communication plans, crisis. — “Anderson, Warren H. (Sandy)”,
- Speech Writer - Commute Time - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education. Accurate, reliable salary and compensation comparisons for United States. — “PayScale - Speech Writer Commute Time Survey”,
- Best speech writing help. Good speech writing services for graduation, wedding, corporate, executive and persuasive speech writing. Buy speech custom written by professional speech writer. — “Speech Writing Help | Professional Speech Writer | Buy Speech”, write-
- Hal Gordon is a sought-after speech writer Texas leaders and prominent figures throughout the nation have utilized for executive speech writing. — “Speech Writer Texas | Freelance Speechwriter | Executive”,
- Definition of speechwriter in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of speechwriter. Pronunciation of speechwriter. Translations of speechwriter. speechwriter synonyms, speechwriter antonyms. Information about speechwriter in the free online English. — “speechwriter - definition of speechwriter by the Free Online”,
- Speechwriter definition, a person who writes speeches for others, usually for pay. 1825–35; speech + writer. Unabridged. Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2010. Cite This Source. Link To speechwriter. speechwriter. noun. a writer who composes speeches for. — “Speechwriter | Define Speechwriter at ”,
- Communications consultant. Provides speechwriting, editing and optimizing, public speaking, political campaign services, article writing, and event planning. Austin, Texas. — “Charlie Fern Ink Communications and Writing Services Austin Texas”,
related images for speechwriter
- View large map | View static map | Put this map on your blog | License Muckety technology
- a freelance speechwriter for major Universities Colleges and businesses
- EPA President Obama with his chief speechwriter Jon Favreau
- from there and continued with it in college The love of writing came later when I realized that I could help my clients articulate their thoughts in a way that would move people
- As for Senator Biden no one can accuse him of not speaking his mind or of not caring about women s issues given that he was the driving force behind the Violence Against Women Act What was missing from Scully s speech for Palin aside from actual support for women s issues was any discussion of policy any mention of current events no compassionate conservatism
- Media Credit DAVE STONE THE EAGLE
- AP KEAN COLLECTION GETTY Jon Favreau left Barack Obama s speechwriter right Abraham Lincoln s inauguration
- Milk speechwriter Frank Robinson
- Take the stress out
- Elton Research International LLP Hoopfest 2009 NBA star A C Green LA Lakers with David Elton
- They also include a number of choice Bush speech memorable gaffs You can check out the video here at http www xroadsfilms com batescomedycentral or you can download it from my server
- That would be Yes Bill Murray as Dr Hunter S Thompson Short and incoherent Much like Thompson himself
- and will definitely be representing most if not all American time zones in one way or another 3 If you could pick a Street Fighter II Turbo edition character who would it be and why I think the screenshot speaks for itself Cheers Dave
- Welcome dear reader to the most intense nightly read on the sphere The Nightly Ramble
- 604MODSpeechwriter jpg
- FUM2006053G1018 0059 jpg
- promo1 600 jpg
- fsteele on December 7th 2008 at 1 45 am Said Here s Pelosi with her head back and her teeth clinched http threeminds organic com images threeminds 2007 06 06 nancypelosi jpg Here s Pelosi objecting http josephmarhee files wordpress com 2008 03 pelosihetchy jpg
- and a half you can build a Chimpy speech all on your own If you are so inclined you can actually make him sound intelligent that one is a lot of work but it can be done Have fun Have you ever wanted to write a speech for the President Now here is your chance The George W Bush Speechwriter is a Flash Application that lets you build speeches using his own words
- By Submitted Curt Smith a columnist and former speechwriter for President George H W Bush has chronicled the life of Dodgers voice Vin Scully
- Muning says let love rule your heart and give it freely
- The article page for the Great Speechwriting Article in Cosmo Bride Also in 2007 Great Speechwriting appears in Wedding Ideas
- I spent about a year writing wedding speeches for an instantweddingtoasts com At the height of my career I was writing three or four speeches a week I really enjoyed this work because
- His speechwriter was later terminated in extreme deep fat
- William Safire
- it Obama the literary craftsman thought better of it 3 In keeping with earlier testimony to the basic good will of the crowd as I witnessed it as one of the 2 million or so my crowd here the boos when George Bush or Dick Cheney appeared on the screen seemed almost perfunctory People felt they had to do it but their hearts weren t in it To me the most
- 291 BillieJo 12 07 08 at 12 29 am Head shot of Katie Couric http weblogs variety com photos uncategorized 2007 07 12 katiecouric jpg
- index jpg
- in the election of 2008 very emotional Young lady only when the switch is made from Republican to Democrat will it be mentioned in the MSM See any major US news outlets reporting it Ya know with the race tightening to within the margin of error and now this defection you have to wonder what s happening inside the Obama campaign No Democrat would get a sudden attack
- May 27 2009 Filed In News Gossip Rashida Jones is reportedly dating Jon Favreau a speechwriter for President Obama Rashida who split from her boyfriend John Krasinski who stars on The Office met Jon at a political
- 071123 NA03 wide jpg
- ddb231ed e5bd 577e b646 6d01c757cda5 image jpg dc=1245093811
- ted sorenson jfk speechwriter 1 jpg
- Enlarge Mr Bush laughs with Dallas Cowboys linebacker DeMarcus Ware 94 before the former president made the coin toss at the Cowboys NFL football game against the New York Giants in
- eldib files wordpress com
- You gather a group of middle aged middle class middle income voters who remember with longing an easier time and you talk to them about family and American values and character And wave a magazine cover of the President s wife and you scream about patriotism and you tell them she s to blame for their lot in life and you go on television and you call her a whore The
- at the conference as National Security Archive Director Thomas S Blanton and Senior ***yst Peter Kornbluh look on Former Kennedy Counsel and speechwriter Theodore C Sorensen addresses the conference From L to R in the foreground are National
- Speechwriter in the middle
- Political speechwriter Graham Freudenberg in conversation with Richard Fidler ABC Local Scott Spark
- wpe21 jpg
related videos for speechwriter
- Bush Speechwriter Marc Thiessen Suggests Invading Sweden, US Allies To Capture WikiLeaks Founder
- Reagan Speechwriter Rep. Rohrabacher to Obama: Use "We," Not "I" In an interview with CBS News political ***yst John Dickerson previewing the State of the Union, former Reagan speechwriter Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) said President Obama should follow Reagan's example and use "we," not "I" in Tuesday's speech. "He is not the king, he is not someone who we are all supposed to look to, he is part of the process," the Congressman said.
- Comedy Speech Writer Adam Gropman Presented by PartyPOP PartyPOP presents Owner of The Funny Business Adam Gropman answering the following questions: - How did you get started in comedy? - What fascinates you about humor? - What do you tell potential clients? - Have you written speeches for any high profile events? - Do you have any samples of your work?
- Great Interview w/former Ronald Reagan speech writer Peter Robinson (Recorded Feb 4, 2011, FNC).mpg The O'Reilly Factor w/ Laura Ingraham interviewing former Reagan speech writer Peter Robinson. Great Interview!! (Recorded Feb 4, 2011, FNC)
- Peggy Noonan Reagan Speechwriter Calls Palin A Follower
- JFK speechwriter on the Call to Service Ted Sorensen talks about the importance of presidential candidates being willing to ask Americans to sacrifice.
- Speechwriting in the Age of Social Media with Ian Griffin edited highlights from a talk given October 19,2010 at the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Conference in Washington DC. Social media add exciting new options to the traditional speechwriting toolkit. From researching audience interests to developing speech content, tools such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and blogs can save you time and make your speeches more compelling—if you know how to use them. Speechwriters can now leverage social media to greatly improve the value of their services in the planning, preparation and scripting of a speech. Then, once the speech is written, social media can magnify its impact beyond the confines of the auditorium. In this talk I discuss: * How to identify trending topics that will grab an audience's interest * Where to find facts, opinions and stories to include in the speech * How to create buzz in advance of a speaking event using blogs, Facebook and Twitter * The risks and rewards of engaging an audience in an online conversation—while the presenter is on-stage * How to leverage the viral power of podcasts and video to reach a global audience *************************************** Ian Griffin Freelance Speechwriter www.exec- ian (dot) griffin (at) exec- 510-962-4721 ****************************************
- Glen Biegel, former speechwriter of Sarah Palin, about his falling-out with her - P 1
- Bush Speechwriter on Obama UN Speech: "Narcissistic Approach to Governance" "'I'm the answer.' It's one of the most narcissistic approaches to American leadership I've ever seen in American political rhetoric."
- Obama's Speech Writer Explains "Spread the wealth." Future Democrat politicians will want to study from those currently in control of the language that shapes public policy....Obama's chief speech writer explains the phrase "Spread the wealth."
- Bush speechwriter slams McCain speech Michael Gerson eviscerated John McCain's convention speech. Brutal.
- Jan Brewer's Speech Writer.wmv Someone had to do it!
- Robert Schlesinger: The effect of YouTube on political communications and speechwriting Following his keynote to the 2009 Speechwriters Conference, author Robert Schlesinger answers a question from the audience on the effect YouTube is having on politicians and speechwriters. ********************************************************* This video was recorded and edited by professional speechwriter Ian Griffin. Read Ian Griffin's Blog and listen to his podcasts with speechwriting tips, strategies and tactics at: www.exec- ************************************* Visit www.exec- or call direct at 510-962-4721 to hire Ian for professional & executive speechwriting and podcasting services. Follow Ian Griffin on Twitter at:
- Funny George Bush Quotations Funny Video about the speeches of GW Bush.
- Bush and Obama: Same Speech Writers? I can't wait for you Baracktards to explain this one to me. If they don't have the same speech writers, then is Obama copying Bush?
- MSNBC's Ed Schultz Interviews Former Bush Speechwriter David Frum MSNBC's Ed Schultz Interviews Former George W. Bush Speechwriter David Frum - 03/22/10
- Bush Speechwriter: GOP Is Screwed New TYT Network channel: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Christopher Buckley: Former Presidential Speechwriter Christopher Buckley, editor of Forbes FYI and best-selling social and political satirist, speaks to Tiger Bay. If you're interested in booking Christopher Buckley to speak at your next event, contact Greater Talent Network, Inc. Visit us online at:
- President Bush Speech Writer NYLC March 7, 2007 Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Washington, DC
- Cabinet Speechwriter on MA Rhetoric in UCLan Speechwriter, Dr. Susan Jones, author of Speechmaking, expert adviser for the BBC2 TV series The Speaker, was in the University of Central Lancashire, Preston, last week for a seminar- workshop, focusing on the theory and practice of rhetoric in modern speechwriting. She spoke about her experience in writing speeches for the cabinet ministers, including five chancellors' budget speech consecutively, her favourite speaker/speech, embarrassing moment, etc. For further information on the MA Rhetoric, please see:
- Shout out to Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau A rhetorical composition invented for an assignment in a graduate seminar in philosophy and rhetoric - see
- Obama Speechwriter Reveals SHOCKING 1st Draft of Lecture to Students THE WHITE HOUSE Prepared Remarks of President Barack Obama 1st Draft - Back to School Event Arlington, Virginia August 8, 2009 President Obama: Now Ive given a lot of speeches about education. And Ive just talked and talked and talked until nobodys really listening anymore, and the only audience Ive got left is you little kids. Its called overexposure. Ive talked about taking power away from our 57 states and making a Federal Curriculum and have the federal government be in charge of teaching you, or what we call, indoctrinating (thats a big word) indoctrinating you into our socialist way of thinking. Were bypassing your parents this way. But at the end of the day, if we can make your school like the largest 50 high schools in urban areas, well have graduation rates less than 50 percent. Remember 50/50 - and all that because of government intervention. No matter what you want to do with your life I guarantee that youll need an education to do it. You want to be a doctor, or a teacher, or advance as a fireman? Youve got to work for it and train for it and learn for it. And in the end, youll be denied the firemans promotion. Youll need the knowledge and problem-solving skills that come from biased curriculum that teaches you how terrible Christopher Columbus was for invading America and bringing all the white European culture over here. You can talk all day long about our nation being more fair and more free, but in the end all you really want is power. Power. Theres ...
- Interview: The King's Speech writer David Seidler
- Welcome to the UK Speechwriters' Guild The UK Speechwriters' Guild had its first conference on Friday 18 September 2009 at the Arts University College, Bournemouth. Guest speakers included Tobias Ellwood MP, Professor Max Atkinson from Atkinson Communications Martha Leyton and Martin Shovel from CreativityWorks http Dr Johan Siebers from University of Central Lancaster, Dr Susan Jones, author of Speechmaking Phil Collins, former speechwriter to Tony Blair and Phillip Khan Panni from PKP Communications http The event was organised by Brian Jenner To find out more about the UK Speechwriters' Guild, go to http This film was made by Tim Clague of Projector Films
- For a speechwriter, research is crucial At Ragan's Speechwriters conference in February, Mark Ragan caught up with Mike Long, Director of the White House Writer's Group, on why researching your speaker and subject matter is key to a successful speech.
- McCain Acceptance Speech Writer's Block The McCain Speech Writing team struggles to write the Candidate's acceptance speech. For more fun visit:
- Former Bush Speechwriter David Frum Warns Of GOP Waterloo 22 March, 2010 MSNBC
- Top Line: Fmr. Bush Speechwriter: My Time With the President Matt Latimer, author of "Speech-less," shares his experience with "Top Line."
- Interview Lawrence O'Donnell Rages On Bush Speechwriter Marc Thiessen About Administration Please Visit and you can see Interview Lawrence O'Donnell Rages On Bush Speechwriter Marc Thiessen About Administration Interview Lawrence O'Donnell Rages On Bush Speechwriter Marc Thiessen About Administration
- "We (Republicans) work for FOX!" David Frum, Bush speechwriter - Countdown "Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us, and now we are discovering we work for Fox." -- David Frum, former Bush speechwriter. AMAZING admission! Lawrence O'Donnell & David Corn discuss. From MSNBC &
- Mike Long: Speechwriting Tips Speechwriter Michael Long gives you some excellent tips on how to be a better speechwriter, with little or no notice.
- TYT Debates David Frum (Former Bush Speech Writer)
- Obama's speech writer
- Lawrence O'Donnell MAULS Ex-Bush Speech Writer Over Claim That America Is Less Safe Today 12 February, 2010 MSNBC
- Former Obama Speechwriter* Predicts President's Message To Congress Different speech writer - same soaring ambiguous rhetoric. *Reid Baer is a pretend speechwriter for Dear Leader.
- Hitchhiker's Guide (Speechwriter's LLC) cover Hitchhiker's Guide from Speechwriter's LLC. my mp3 blog: /pelican473
- Sarah Palin's Speecher An in-depth interview with Sarah Palin's now unemployed speechwriter, Dan Tubagoo.
- Speechwriters LLC - Photo 14 (Cover) Here's a cover of Speechwriters LLC's song Photo 14 covered by me. Cheers
- 'King's Speech' writer David Seidler at Critics' Choice Awards "The King's Speech" writer David Seidler dishes with Gold Derby senior editor Chris Beachum on the red carpet outside the 2010 - 2011 Critics Choice Awards.
- Palin Speechwriter On Obama Death Panels Sarah Palin wordsmith Dan Tubagoo explains the behind the scenes thinking that went into Palin's statement on the health care debate.
- Bart Stupak's Voice Mail, Sarah Palin Does Reality TV, and Boehner's New Speechwriter Thursday, March 25, 2010. Those who oppose health care reform leave threatening messages, Sarah Palin gets a million per for her reality show while marking houses with cross-hairs, and Boehner has a new speechwriter. Sources! CNN: Sarah Palin's Facebook Page; Gawker: Wonkette: : Rate/comment and share with your friends! Mildly Relevant Thoughts: Chicago Now: Mildly Relevant News: Facebook page: Throw!Kick!Punch!: Facebook page: Twitter:
- Fmr Bush Speechwriter: Reform Plan Will Push Elderly Into Hospice more at
twitter about speechwriter
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about speechwriter
“Pligg Content Management System speechwriter - Google Blog Search. Posted by Rattler5150 over 41 years View profile. Category: story. Political Speechwriters advance the calendar of a administering administration, alone politician, or a applicant for appointment to actualize an able apparatus to”
— Speechwriter | Blog, iclp.ntu.edu.tw
“A hat tip to speechwriter Jeff Porro, who gave a plug to this blog on his "Tough Talk for Hard Times," about speeches CEOs are giving in this difficult economy. Jeff ***yzes CEO speeches of the day and talks about effective speechwriting turns of phrase and other techniques”
— The Eloquent Woman: a speechwriter's blog takes our tips,
“At least 5-10 years of experience as a speechwriter. Ability to write well under pressure, synthesize unfamiliar material quickly, The Speechwriter's Slant. The Subversive Copy Editor Blog. Wordwatchers. Writerland. Writing Boots. There was an error in this gadget”
— Gotham Ghostwriters: Job of the Day: UNICEF Speechwriter,
“Blog for professional public speaking, speechwriting, and executive communications. Former chief speechwriter for Vice President Al Gore in the White House, novelist and speechwriter Bob Lehrman has written”
— Speechwriting and Professional Speaking, exec-
“JFK adviser and speechwriter Ted Sorensen dead at 82 2010-11-01 12:21:20 GMT+7 (ICT) WASHINGTON, D.C. (BNO NEWS) -- Theodore Sorensen, a”
— JFK adviser and speechwriter Ted Sorensen dead at 82,
“Cynthia J. Starks, executive speechwriter Some months ago, I wrote a tongue-in-cheek blog about my dream job – speechwriter to the Pope. I explained I possessed excellent credentials – I was Catholic, loved Italy and traveling, and was familiar with papal encyclicals and”
— Cynthia J. Starks, executive speechwriter: My Blog,
“Observations about beginning a career as a political speechwriter. What kind of education will prepare you for speechwriting jobs. Blog. Who's Deb? How to Become a Speechwriter. Speechwriter Jobs and Salaries. Politicians need people with language skills to help them craft their message”
— How to Become a Speechwriter - Jobs, Salary, Education, Career,
“Law Blog Obituary: Kennedy Adviser, Speechwriter Ted Sorensen Submit a blog. Areas: RSS. Video. Forum. Trends. Liquida Widget. Add Liquida. Categories:”
— Blogs on: Law Blog Obituary: Kennedy Adviser, Speechwriter,
“Tack Cornelius, the speechwriter's speechwriter (and perennial member of the I guess it's this: If the only speechwriter a person ever knew about was Ted Sorensen, he”
— Vital Speeches of the Day,