- The Speakership -- An Introduction. Click here for a list of the Speakers of the Rhode A final point about the Speakership is the role that it has played as. — “THE SPEAKERSHIP”, rilin.state.ri.us
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The noun speakership has one meaning: Meaning #1 : the position of. — “speakership: Information from ”,
- Definition of Speakership in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Speakership. Pronunciation of Speakership. Translations of Speakership. Speakership synonyms, Speakership antonyms. Information about Speakership in the free online English. — “Speakership - definition of Speakership by the Free Online”,
- Corporate Speakership Programs. A successful speaking program consists of identifying and targeting a full calendar of potential Having worked with corporations since 1997 on various speakership programs, our team has established long term relationships with many key event organizers across the. — “Olson and Associates-corporate speaking and PR programs”,
- front of him the origin of his service in the Congress and his speakership. Being asked to comment on the Foley speakership creates a real tempta. — “The Foley Speakership”, gpoaccess.gov
- Speakership News. Find breaking news, commentary, and archival information about Speakership from the Los Angeles Times. — “Articles about Speakership - Los Angeles Times”,
- Palestinian parliamentary official resigns from deputy speakership For more information related to Palestinian parliamentary official resigns from deputy speakership delivered to your inbox. — “Palestinian parliamentary official resigns from deputy”,
- Boehner's Ohio base divided over speakership value. By DAN SEWELL. Published: Thursday, October 28, 2010 5:43 AM CDT But critics warn the speakership would increase neglect of his district in favor of Washington politics. Boehner also personally. — “Boehner's Ohio base divided over speakership value > The”,
- MANILA, Philippines -- (UPDATE 3) The House of Representatives has voted to declare the speakership vacant, effectively ousting Speaker Jose de Venecia Jr. from the position he has held for Of the 240 House members, 174 voted "yes" to declare the speakership vacant, 35 voted "no," and 16 abstained. — “De Venecia ousted as House speaker - , Philippine”,
- Definition of speakership from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of speakership. Pronunciation of speakership. Definition of the word speakership. Origin of the word speakership. — “speakership - Definition of speakership at ”,
- A meeting hosted by Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa Monday night was aimed at healing some of those wounds and bringing the speakership fight to a close. Without the speakership, De Leon's immediate political future remains somewhat murky. — “Capitol Weekly: Perez, De Leon reach truce over speakership”,
- Definition of speakership in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is speakership? Meaning of speakership as a legal term. What does speakership mean in law?. — “speakership legal definition of speakership. speakership”, legal-
- Following Clay's retirement in 1825, the power of the Speakership once again began to decline; at the same time, however, Speakership elections became increasingly bitter. cast, very different from the speakership of most Westminster-style legislatures, like. — “Speaker of the United States House of Representatives”,
- Speakership definition, a person who speaks. See more. — “Speakership | Define Speakership at ”,
- But critics warn the speakership would increase neglect of his district in favor of Washington politics. A profile of Rep. John Boehner's western district in Ohio as he goes for the speakership - A glance at Ohio's 8th House District, represented by John Boehner, the Republican House leader:. — “Prestige or pork? Boehner's Ohio district divided over what a”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Speakership - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Malacañang seemed to agree, saying that an opposition-dominated Congress should not be ruled out. "It would be an interesting couple of weeks coming," Malacañang deputy spokesman Gary Olivar said of the anticipated fireworks from the fight for the Speakership of the House. — “LP will get Speakership in Congress”,
- A PALACE spokesman on Friday said that President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo is more interested in strengthening her party and legislative agenda than becoming the Speaker of the 15th Congress. Arroyo prefers legislative agenda than Speakership. — “Arroyo prefers legislative agenda than Speakership | Sun.Star”, .ph
- Aquino classmate regains mayoralty post in Cabanatuan. Arroyo keen on speakership, says brod-in-law. President Gloria Arroyo is setting her sights on the speakership of the House of Representatives when the new Congress opens in July, her brother-in-law said Tuesday night. — “Manila Standard Today -- Arroyo keen on speakership, says”,
- LP endorses Belmonte for speakership. May 20, 2010 8:12 pm. MANILA, May 20 — The Liberal Party (LP) formally approved Thursday the candidacy of incoming 4th district Rep. and current Quezon City Mayor Feliciano "Sonny" Belmonte Jr. for House Speaker in the 15th Congress. — “LP endorses Belmonte for speakership : balita.ph”, balita.ph
- Nancy Pelosi, the first female House speaker, faces a decision: whether to seek to return to her old job as leader of the Democratic minority. BOEHNER: Poised to take speakership. — “After Democrats' 'tough loss,' Pelosi mum on next move”,
- Navotas City's new congressman to support Belmonte in speakership fight. 06/28/2010. Saying he would remain under an opposition I have promised to support him once he makes official his campaign for House speakership and I will not renege on what I had said," according to Tiangco, who is set to. — “The Daily Tribune >”,
- Another major and closely watched arena is control of Congress, specifically the House of Representatives where a showdown for the coveted Speakership looms between Aquino's Liberal Party (LP) and erstwhile ruling party Lakas-Kampi-CMD of Arroyo. — “Showdown at the House”,
related videos for speakership
- Rendell's Second Term & New House Speaker - Segment 1 This week's Pennsylvania Newsmakers features point counter point, with State Rep. Mike Turzai(R), Allegheny County, and State Rep. Mike Sturla(D), Lancaster, who debate the stunning election of Denny O'Brien to the House Speakership and Governor Rendell's very ambitious second term agenda.
- Jim Cathey US FPD 2011 Speakership Jim Cathey addresses US FPD 2011, speaking via video from Longtan, Taiwan, Jim discusses the trends and challenges in addressing new needs in the mobile device market.
- Andy Nunez wants change in NM Speakership New Mexico state Rep. Andy Nunez (D-Hatch) talks about why he wants a change in the state Speaker of the House. Nunez supports Joe Cervantes (D-Las Cruces) over sitting speaker Ben Lujan (D-Nambe) even though the state Democratic caucus voted in favor of Lujan at its caucus meeting. From 11/20/10.
- Port Line Dancing with Type R 15's Seeing how some air movement messes with things we stuck in the port
- Shocking image highlights frightening Pelosi Speakership television ad paid for by the Free Enterprise Fund Committee is certain to get viewers' attention. The ad, titled "Beach," was produced with the intention of scaring television viewers into the reality of Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's terrible record on taxes.
- Pelosi's Days are Numbered: She accuses CIA of lying to her about waterboarding - O'Reilly reports Nancy Pelosi was told about waterboarding, and now she has been caught in a lie. The jig is up, she will be out of power within weeks. She is history, she is toast. The CIA will not let their name be besmirched by the likes of her. She made a political mistake which will now cost her the Speakership that she loves so dearly. I do not think of her as a fool, I think of her more like an imbecile, someone who never should have been let near the Speaker's seat, let alone allowed to occupy it. She has been nothing but an embarrassment for the democrats, and now her number is up. I expect that she will soon be getting a phone call from Rahm Emanuel telling her to resign her Mother-f%*#ing Speakership, and get her stupid ass out of congress. I will kind of miss her, she as been so much fun, that is, fun to make fun of. I'll never forget how she almost had an orgasm right up there in her speakers chair when she announced passage of the porkulus package, it was quite a moment. My other favorite time was when she would pop up like a weasel and start clapping whenever Obama would say something that she liked when he was making one of his big congressional speeches. (Nancy Mussolini Pelosi Stimulated by House Passage of the Stimulus Bill; Socialism wins) (Pop Goes the Weasel & If You're Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands: Nancy Pelosi Versions) Goodbye Nancy Pelosi, it's been fun. I hope you all the best in whatever you decide to do, as long as it has nothing to do with policy ...
- Hip-Hop Documentary Trailer: "PATH" "PATH" (which stands for Preserving, Archiving and Teaching Hip-Hop History) is the new film by award-winning filmmaker Dan Perez. It documents the PATH Hip-Hop Academy, the first ever summer camp of it's kind in Miami. PATH is the brainchild of popular Miami hip-hop artist Brimstone127 who after eight years, finally found a home for his program at Miami Light Project. During the four week camp, ***agers from ages 12-18 studied Hip-Hop history, the art of DJing, MCing (rapping), B-boying and B-girling (break-dancing), and urban art (graffiti). Several of Miami's most talented artists and performers served as instructors. The list included urban artist Krave, DJ Immortal from Scratch Academy, International B-Girl Beta Rawkz and Soulflower who has shared the mic with emcees such as Erykah Badu, KRS-ONE and Outkast. The camp also featured an impressive lineup of guest speakers. Hip-Hop pioneer Grandmaster Dee of Whodini, DJ Epps, popular Miami artist Lebo, Triple Seven, Faisal Tavernier of Urban America Newspaper, Mecca aka Grimo and International motivational speaker Kirk Nugent were just some of the names that took the time to stop in and address the students. Please visit for more information.
- Turner: Mumpower Handled Speakership Loss w/Class State Rep. Mike Turner, D-Old Hickory, says he and Majority Leader Jason Mumpower go back a few years. Turner, the House Democratic Caucus chairman, said he's somewhat saddened to see the House Republican leader calling it quits after 14 years on Capitol Hill.
- Ian Christopher Mackey Newman, Esq. This is a short clip of Ian Christopher Mackey Newman Esq just after he had passed the California State Bar and returning from visiting with professors and friends at Golden Gate University. I am putting together a 5 minutes presentation for the Golden Gate Speakership series . The recently created 'ICMN' memorial fund will support for the awareness and expansion of disability within the field of law and education, in the broad sense. The more finite sense of this 'Speakership Series' will support a relevant speaker and subject annually. A monetary gift twill be chosen to a Golden Gate University Student who most closely exemplifies an individual not inhibited by his or her disability .The recipient will be chosen as the most likely individual to make a positive and concrete change within their community with regards to disability awareness. Donations can be mailed to Golden Gate University, Office of Advancement, Ian Mackey Newman Fund (to be memo'd on the check), 538 Mission Street, SF, CA 94105
- Ben Lujan on keeping speakership New Mexico House of Representatives Speaker Ben Lujan (D-Santa Fe) talks about Republicans picking up eight seats in the House and his intention to run again for Speaker of the House. Interview conducted 11/4/10.
- Entrepreneur Speakership Series - Top 6 Tips for Aspiring Business Owners by Bryan Mull Bryan Mull of BMull Consulting offers his top six tips for young entrepreneurs at Penn State College.
- UNO Professional sales Orientation Introduction Elle Acuña doing introduction for professional speakership by Fel Torres
- Women candidate in the race of Speakership : samay live Women candidate in the race of Speakership
- Nancy Pelosi Increased Deficit to $5 Trillion At the close of business on Jan. 4, 2007, Pelosi's first day as speaker, the national debt was $8670596242973.04 (8.67 trillion), according to the Bureau of the Public Debt, a division of the US Treasury Department. At the close of business on Oct. 22, it stood at $13667983325978.31 (13.67 trillion), an increase of 4997387083005.27 (or approximately $5 trillion). Pelosi, the 60th speaker of the US House of Representatives, has added more to the national debt than the first 57 House speakers combined. The $4.997-trillion increase in the national debt since she took the gavel is more debt than the federal government amassed from the speakership of Rep. Frederick Muhlenberg of Pennsylvania, who became the first speaker of the House on April 1, 1789, to the start of the speakership of Rep. Newt Gingrich of Georgia, the 58th speaker, who took up the gavel on Jan. 4, 1995. The national debt first topped $5 trillion on Feb. 23, 1996, more than a year into Gingrich's speakership. Gingrich served as speaker in the 104th and 105th Congresses, officially taking the office on Jan. 4, 1995 and leaving office on Jan. 3, 1999. During that period, according to the Treasury Department, the national debt increased $812.4 billion dollars ($812423595162.98), rising from $4.8 trillion ($4801793426032.89) to $5.6 trillion ($5614217021195.87). Rep. Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.), the 59th speaker, who presided over the 106th, 107th, 108th and 109th Congresses (serving as speaker from Jan. 6, 1999 to ...
- Mumpower: Speakership Loss 'Old News' State Rep. Jason Mumpower, R-Bristol, said he's moved on after losing his bid for Tennessee House Speaker last year. As he announced his decision not to run for reelection to his House seat, he said he wants to look forward.
- Ramsey Wins Senate Speakership Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey's address to the Senate after winning his second term as the chamber's speaker.
- Just Spittin - Foreign Beggars Phat tune.
- Assemblymember Pérez Discusses Democratic Caucus Speakership Vote (Sacramento) Yesterday the Assembly Democratic Caucus voted unanimously to support Assemblymember John A. Pérez (D-Los Angeles) to serve as the next Speaker of the State Assembly. Today Assemblymember Pérez spoke with the media about his selection by the Caucus to follow Karen Bass as Speaker of the California State Assembly. A floor vote is expected when the Assembly reconvenes in January. Assemblymember Pérez said, I am grateful and humbled by the confidence of my colleagues who have asked me to shoulder the awesome responsibilities of helping guide California through these stormy times. My first, last and only consideration is to serve the People of California as we address the critical financial and structural issues facing our State.
- Foreign Beggars - Flowin Asylum Speakers
- Fel Torres USO Professional Speakership Power Leader and Speaker Fel Torres doing first part of UNO business. She used to be a manger from Metropolitan bank and trust, but is now doing the business on a full time basis. She has the ability to develop and train leaders. Build your career with us.
- Hip-Hop Documentary Trailer: PATH "PATH" (which stands for Preserving, Archiving and Teaching Hip-Hop History) is the new film by award-winning documentary filmmaker Dan Perez. It documents the PATH Hip-Hop Academy, the first ever summer camp of it's kind in Miami-Dade County. PATH is the brainchild of popular Miami hip-hop artist Brimstone127 who after eight years, finally found a home for his program at the Miami Light Project's downtown Miami studio. During the four week camp, ***agers from ages 12-18 studied Hip-Hop history, the art of deejaying, emceeing (rapping), B-boying and B-girling (break-dancing), and urban art. Several of Miami's most talented artists and performers served as instructors. The list included urban artist Krave, DJ Immortal from Scratch Academy, International B-Girl Beta Rawkz and Soulflower who has shared the mic with emcees such as Erykah Badu, KRS-ONE and Outkast. The camp also featured an impressive lineup of guest speakers. Hip-Hop pioneer Grandmaster Dee of Whodini, DJ Epps, Spider Loc of G-Unit, DJ Magic, popular Miami artist Lebo, Faisal Tavernier of Urban America Network and international motivational speaker Kirk Nugent were just some of the names that took the time to stop in and address the students. For more information, visit /pathmiami or email [email protected]
- Ben Lujan on trying to retain his speakership New Mexico Speaker of the House Ben Lujan discusses whether he can hang on to the speakership when the state legislature reconvenes Jan. 18. Lujan -- a Democrat from Santa Fe County -- is expected to face a challenge from Rep. Joe Cervantes (D-Las Cruces), who is reportedly looking to form a coaltion of supporters from Republicans and a handful of Democrats. From 1/17/11.
- Tee Cline - Black and Yellow [T-Mix] Hello to the world, I know you probably haven't heard of me. Heres a broadcast to yourself. Ron Burgundy They call me tCline, ill be that new kid in your speakers Hip hops a real ***, thought I'd come and meet her The games getting messy, so I thought I'd come n clean her. Some of these cats retarded as a walmart greeter Im Fresh off the block, and Im fresh out the oven Cooking something good, even granny gon love it She can help me bake my money, call that *** my cookie dough Granny tells me im sweetest, don't tell her cookies tho We bake all day, my eyes be lookin like some chicken pox Cross you squares over, so I guess im playing xbox Black N yellow, beats, but I make my own rhythm The same ***s in every mix, but I guess I can forgive em So listen for originality, I hear em in the back like dazzle me I hear em judge gavel me They turned to stone like gravel me Got 6 in the front, 7 more in the back Got my lucky 8 ball, but I think you gotta rack. Lifes a sweet game, so ima come and get my nectar. Im playing chess, them other ***es checkers, hah I really dig this flow, don't thinks there beat I haven't hit But when it comes to income I bet it wont mean *** Cause I do it for the fans, even tho I don't have one But by the times this beats over, I'm probably gon add some Ill subtract a couple leavin',and divide it by the haters Multiply the rest, Ill differentiate later Cause life's a big problem ,few know how to solve her Some even *** her like bang revolver, haha ...
- Truthdig Podcast: Pelosi, Rummy, Sanders and the LA Times Truthdig editor Robert Scheer sounds off on Nancy Pelosi's speakership, Rumsfeld's resignation, Bernie Sanders in the Senate and the fiasco at the Los Angeles Times.
- Commons Speaker, John Bercow, answers your questions on traditions In this film the Commons Speaker answers questions sent in by the public about the traditions of the Speakership and changes he will make.
- The Speakership of the house pt 2.mp4 This is part two of the Program Serving the People for Wednesday 23rd February 2011. The truth about the role and functions of a speaker of the house of assembly and an exposition of the current speaker in SVG.
- Foreign Beggars - One Take UK Hip Hop / Asylum Speakers
- house speakership in the philippines congressman jose devenecia, jr. fights tooth and nail for the house speakership
- Peter Gilchrist - Workshop Building Program with Matt Church Peter Gilchrist sent this amazing testimonial about Matt Church's Workshop Building Program. Go to for more information.
- Entrepreneur Speakership Series - Question & Anwser Session with Bryan Mull and Carolyn Helms Bryan Mull, web project manager for BMull Consulting and Carolyn Helms, owner of Bell Tower Salon & Spa answer business related questions from students at Penn State College.
- The Speakership of the house pt 1.mp4 This is part one of the Program Serving the People for Wednesday 23rd February 2011. The truth about the role and functions of a speaker of the house of assembly and an exposition of the current speaker in SVG.
- TX Speaker Joe Straus on Warren Chisum's Challenge November 3, 2010. Austin, TX. House Speaker Joe Straus on a challenge to his speakership from fellow Republican Warren Chisum.
- Hip-Hop Documentary Film: "PATH" [Part 1 of 6] WINNER: "Best Florida Film" 2010 Sunscreen Film Festival. WINNER: "Best Documentary on a Contemporary Issue" at the 2010 DocMiami International Film Festival. OFFICIAL SELECTION: 2009 Chicago International Hip Hop Film Festival. Produced & Directed by Dan Perez "PATH" (which stands for Preserving, Archiving and Teaching Hip-Hop History) is the award-winning documentary film about the PATH Hip-Hop Academy, the first ever summer camp of it's kind in South Florida. During the four week camp, ***agers from ages 13-18 studied Hip-Hop history, the art of Deejaying (turntablism), Emceeing (rapping), B-Boying and B-Girling (break-dancing), and urban art (graffiti). PATH is the brainchild of Miami hip-hop artist Brimstone127 who after eight years, finally found a home for his program at Miami Light Project, a cultural arts organization. Several of Miami's most talented artists and performers served as instructors. The camp also featured an impressive lineup of guest speakers. Hip-Hop pioneer Grandmaster Dee of Whodini, DJ Epps, popular Miami artist Lebo, Faisal Tavernier of Urban America Newspaper, and International motivational speaker Kirk Nugent were just some of the names that took the time to stop in and address the students. For more information on the PATH program, visit http
- Joe Cervantes/Ben Lujan on NM Speakership New Mexico state Rep. Joe Cervantes (D-Las Cruces) talks about his failed attempt to become Speaker of the House during the state Democratic caucus and about the possibility of another challenge when the legislature meets in January. Longtime Speaker Ben Lujan (D-Nambe) talks about why he was the correct choice of the caucus and addresses questions about how his challengers will fare in the new legislative session. From 11/20/10.
- Rendell's Second Term & New House Speaker - Segment 4 This week's Pennsylvania Newsmakers features point counter point, with State Rep. Mike Turzai(R), Allegheny County, and State Rep. Mike Sturla(D), Lancaster, who debate the stunning election of Denny O'Brien to the House Speakership and Governor Rendell's very ambitious second term agenda.
- When Democrats Ruled My Democratic friends are pretty glum lately. I put this together to help them remember happier times. DISCLAIMER: I do not own the audio and images used in this video. All audio and images belong to their rightful owner. No copyright infringement intended. This video is made for entertainment and non-profit purposes only. 1. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on taking up the gavel in January 2007. She lost her speakership as a result of the 2010 election. 3. Rep. John Spratt (D-SC), to Pelosi's left, first elected in 1982, lost re-election. 4. White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel has resigned to run for Mayor of Chicago. 7. The S-CHIP bill raised taxes on cigarettes to pay for an expansion of the children's health care program, although expenses will outstrip the new tax revenue. 10. Sen. Blanche Lincoln (D-AR) lost her re-election. 12. Rep. Chet Edwards (D-TX), first elected in 1990, lost re-election. 13. Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) gave up the chairmanship of the Ways and Means Committee after a series of ethics complaints, although he survived a primary challenge and was re-elected in 2010. 14. Rep. Ike Skelton (D-MO), first elected in 1976, lost re-election. 16. Rep. Steve Kagen (D-WI), first elected in 2006, lost re-election. 17. The cap and trade bill passed the House but was never voted on by the Senate, and is now considered dead. 18. Rep. Rick Boucher (D-VA), first elected in 1982, lost re-election. 19. Scandal-plagued Gov. Rod Blagojevich (D-IL) appointed Sen ...
- Karen Bass Shortly Following Vote to Confirm Speakership Speaker-elect Karen Bass (D-Los Angeles) at a press conference that shortly followed the Caucus vote to approve her as the next Assembly Speaker on February 27, 2008.
- Commons Speaker, John Bercow, answers your questions about his role as Speaker In this film the Commons Speaker answers questions sent in by the public on why he wanted to be Speaker and what he hopes to achieve during his tenure.
- Vakill: Out The Speakers Artist: Vakill Song: Out The Speakers
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about speakership
“4x4 Philippines Online Forum > Drive Thru > Latest News & Current Events Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic · Subscribe to this forum”
— INQ7: Villar to Aquino: Arroyo Speakership under your term, 4x4
“Gay activists express disappointment in Pelosi's speakership See all threads in the Gay/Lesbian forum " Related Topix Forums: US News, US Politics,”
— Gay activists express disappointment in Pelosi's speakership,
“DeLeon and Perez believe they can capture the speakership by securing a majority of Democratic assembly members and then assume Please note, statements and opinions expressed on the Fox&Hounds Blog are solely those of their respective authors and may not”
— Ghost of Willie Brown-Past Hovers Over Speakership Fight,
“Goto: Forum List•Message List•Search•Log In. Sorry, only registered users may post in this Home News ***ytics Political files Letters Gallery Blog About us Archive Service Search”
— Talks on en.for- :: Post-a-link! :: A Year of Moroz's, en.for-
“One would expect by this weekend for the focus to return to the Speakership race. recent Speakers, and that the Speakership could play a pivotal role”
— Speakership Statement - Frank Field MP,
“In perhaps the most direct acknowledgement of what's at stake in this fall's midterm election, Boehner outlined his plans. House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) pledged a more modest and transparent approach to lawmaking should he become”
— Boehner outlines ideas for potential speakership under GOP,
“What President Obama Didn't Learn at Harvard | Blog Home Page | AP Reverses call in CT A four-year limit on the Speakership would be a bold, unselfish signal to Americans”
— American Thinker Blog: Term limit the Speakership,
“According to the reports, John Boehner - the House leader from Republican's, John Boehner, the US Representative from Ohio's 8th congressional district http://www.05/john-boehner-to-conti”
— John Boehner to continue with House speakership - andy carey Blog,
similar for speakership
- presiding officer
- online dictionary
- speaker of the house
- usage examples
- house of representatives
- majority party
- speaker of the united states house of representatives
- the house of representatives
- minority leader
- speaker pro tempore
- word meaning
- political figure
- unanswered questions
- british politician
- princeton university
- american statesman
- reference library
- law dictionary
- legal definition
- legal dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- house of representatives of the united states
- ip issues
- thesaurus browser
- free online dictionary
- speaker phone
- los angeles times
- california assembly
- state assembly
- los angeles
- assembly speaker
- house speaker
- openly gay
- elective office
- newt gingrich
- dictionary results
- british house of commons
- legislative assembly
- eeny meeny