- Find the perfect cat rescue spayed hoody, sweatshirts and hoodies. Huge selection of unique cat rescue spayed designs. Fast shipping. — “Cat Rescue Spayed Hoodies & Hooded Sweatshirts | Buy Cat”,
- The process is often used in reference to males whereas spaying is often reserved for females. to mention numerous commercial entities) urge pet owners to have their pets spayed or neutered to prevent the births of unwanted litters, contributing to the. — “Neutering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Spayed. Learn about Spayed on . Get information and videos on Spayed including articles on cats, home, dog and more!. — “Spayed | Answerbag”,
- Spayed definition, to remove the ovaries of (an animal). See more. — “Spayed | Define Spayed at ”,
- Watch videos & listen free to SPAYED: 27 year old revenge., Phonograph Vinyl Anti-Track. (Recorded live at The Guerrilla Territory) & more, plus 6 pictures. "From the Music with guts to the Suicide Mountains". SPAYED is an ***og. — “SPAYED – Free listening, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures”, last.fm
- To surgically remove the reproductive organs from a female animal is called spaying. The surgery is known as ovario-hysterectomy and both the uterus and ovaries are removed, which leaves the animal unable to reproduce. The Humane Society. — “Spaying”,
- Veterinary Q & A - Spaying (ovariohysterectomy) in Dogs and Cats - learn about spay surgery in dogs and cats. — “Veterinary Q & A - Spaying (ovariohysterectomy) in Dogs and”,
- Definition of spayed in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of spayed. Pronunciation of spayed. Translations of spayed. spayed synonyms, spayed antonyms. Information about spayed in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “spayed - definition of spayed by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Spaying cats is a sensible way of ensuring that they have no further pregnancies, adding to the huge cat population. But if your cat is already pregnant is it safe to have her spayed or to wait until after the kittens have been born? Having Your Dog Spayed in Arizona? How to Save Money. — “Spayed - Topic - Associated Content from Yahoo!”,
- Why female dogs should have an ovariohysterectomy (be spayed). — “Spaying (Ovariohysterectomy) Female Dogs”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The adjective spayed has one meaning: Meaning #1 : (of a female animal). — “spayed: Information from ”,
- SpayED is a nonprofit group formed to help people have their companion animals spayed or neutered. provides financial and logistical assistance and coordinates spay days for income eligible people. — “SpayED, Helping people have companion animals spayed or”,
- Spaying at a young age prevents mammary cancer and spaying at any age prevents unwanted kittens, noisy heat cycles, and possibly even urine marking in the house. The following is a list of frequently asked questions gleaned from years of veterinary. — “The Feline Spay”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of SPAY. transitive verb : to remove the ovaries and uterus of (a female animal). — “Spayed - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Definition of spayed in the Medical Dictionary. spayed explanation. Information about spayed in Free online English dictionary. What is spayed? Meaning of spayed medical term. What does spayed mean?. — “spayed - definition of spayed in the Medical dictionary - by”, medical-
- How to Know if a Cat Has Been Spayed. In order to control the quickly growing cat population, many folks choose to have their pets spayed. If you adopt a stray cat, however, sometimes it can be difficult to determine if spaying has. — “How to Know if a Cat Has Been Spayed | ”,
- Place free spayed classifieds and view spayed classified ads on free online advertising site . — “spayed Classified Ads: Free spayed Online Advertising & Free”,
- Dog Spaying Instruments. Veterinary Surgical Instruments. Related Searches. Veterinarian Clinic. Veterinarian Schools. Animal Veterinarian. Popular Categories. horses. Horse for Sale, Of Horse, Horse Supply, Equine, Quarter Horse for Sale. pet sitting and boarding. — “ | Veterinarian | Cat Spayed | Cat Spay | Cat Neutering”,
- Having your dogs spayed or neutered is never easy, yet it is necessary and it is the right thing to do. Companion dogs are meant to be pets, not breeding animals. But most importantly, having your dog "fixed" will bring real advantages and. — “Whether to Have Dogs Spayed Or Neutered”,
- Spay and neuter your pet! In addition to saving lives, spaying and neutering can also drastically improve your pet's health and life expectancy. The idea that pets become fat or lazy when they are spayed or neutered is a myth. Sterilized pets lead healthier, longer lives. — “Spay and Neuter Information Page”,
- Neutering removes the ability of a male to produce young. In the U.S., neutering is done surgically by making an incision over the scrotum or lower This is in contrast to older aggressive dogs that remain aggressive when spayed but do not become even more aggressive following surgery. — “Spaying (Castration or ovariohysterectomy or OH) in Female”, pethealth101.com
- As a pet owner, you should get your cat spayed or neutered, as what many other pet owners do. There is a big difference between a spayed and an un-spayed cat. You should not be the unfortunate owner of an un-spayed cat for you will surely. — “Why You Should Get your Cat Spayed”,
related videos for spayed
- Residents Must Spay, Neuter their Cats & Dogs Dog and cat owners have exactly one month until May 19, 2010 to come into compliance with a new Clark County, Nevada ordinance requiring pet owners to spay or neuter their pets. The ordinance, intended to reduce pet over-population, mirrors pet sterilization laws in Las Vegas and North Las Vegas. So when the County ordinance becomes effective, almost 9 out of 10 people across Southern Nevada will be required to have their pets spayed or neutered. This communitys pet overpopulation problem is forcing our shelters to kill more than 30000 cats and dogs every year, said Clark County Chief Code Enforcement Officer Joe Boteilho, who is the countys top animal control officer. Almost 90 percent of the pets entering the shelter have not been spayed or neutered. We will never be able to end this senseless killing of animals until we as a community spay and neuter our pets, Boteilho added. Generally speaking, this ordinance requires that dogs and cats four months old and older be spayed or neutered. Exemptions are allowed for those obtaining a pet fanciers permit, breeders permit or a notarized letter from a veterinarian attesting to why an animal cannot be sterilized for a specific period of time, and for those with specially trained animals used by law enforcement agencies or service animals for people with special needs. The County Commission adopted the new rule in January and gave pet owners 120 days to comply. To help low-income residents come into compliance, Heaven Can Wait ...
- Why You Should Spay or Neuter Your Pets To view the next video in this series click: In this video series, Elton Vyfhuis, DVM, discusses what spaying and neutering are, and provides pet owners with realistic expectations about what the procedures entail and cost, and how to go about finding a provider. Dr. Vyfhuis talks about the importance of making this decision for your pet and how spaying and neutering save lives.
- All About Pet Rescue and Pet Adoption : Spaying & Neutering Rescued Pets Learn about the importance of spaying and neutering your rescued pet in order to prevent future strays in this free animal care video. Expert: Sylva Kelegian Bio: Sylva Kelegian is an actress who has rescued over 200 dogs in the last 5 years. Filmmaker: Jason Van Vleet
- How to Care for Your Spayed or Neutered Pet To View the Next Video in this Series Please Click Here:
- Dog Spay Surgery with Doc Pawsitive, Part 1 Doc Pawsitive, Clair Thompson, "Leader of the Pack" at East Stroudsburg Veterinary Hospital and PAWS/Pocono Animal Wellness Services clearly loves his job as a small animal veterinarian! In this 2 part video, the first part shown here, Doc Pawsitive is shown performing a canine spay procedure or ovariohysterectomy. The canine spay procedure is one of the more frequently performed surgeries in a small animal hospital and it renders a female dog sterile by surgical removal of the ovaries and the uterus, hence the name ovariohysterectomy. In addition to rendering the female dog sterile and unable to reproduce, this surgery eliminates any subsequent heat cycles or estrus periods. In the long run, spayed female dogs also have a greater life expectancy as the surgery reduces breast cancer later in a dogs' life and eliminates any possibility of pyometra. Pyometra is defined as pus in the uterus, an infection that can strike older, unspayed female dogs shortly after their period and is potentially life-threatening. Doc Pawsitive is committed to spaying as many female dogs as possible to reduce the population of unwanted dogs turning up in local shelter environments looking for homes. Most pet owners drop their female pet off on the morning of surgery and have absolutely no idea the extent and involvement behind a spay procedure. The female dog walks in during the morning and the owner often returns later the same day to pickup their dog, who now has a very small incision on her ...
- Spay & Neuter: The Emotional & Personal Costs of Euthanasia Spaying and neutering dogs and cats means that fewer will be brought into shelters across our state and have to be killed. There are not enough homes - and there never will be until our pet over population crisis is solved. We force loving, caring shelter staff to kill animals. Our state does not have enough publicly supported spay and neuter programs. . Visit to see how you can help.
- Kitten Care -- Spay The why and how of having your kitten spayed.
- Spay or Neuter Your Pet Dr. Chea Hall of Murrayhill Veterinary Hospital in Beaverton, Oregon, discusses the important health and behavioral benefits of having your pet spayed or neutered. Be a part of the solution to pet overpopulation! Visit our Web site at /care-health/spay-or-neuter-your-pet for more benefits of this important surgery.
- Bob Barker Animals This is a segment I made for alt.news 26:46. Have you ever wondered why Bob Barker signs off everyday on The Price Is Right with "Have your pets spayed or neutered"? In this segment find out why and also find out why it is so important to have your pets spayed or neutered.
- KASMS - Spayed Album [email protected] Trade 13'05'2009
- Gelato Got Spayed Bunnies should get spayed within the age of 6 months- 1 year. Some vets would say earlier than 6, but I delayed Gelato to a year because I couldn't put her through surgery at such a young age. It was really hard for me to take her to the vet. Also, the price to get Gelato spayed cost about 20 times Gelato did. So yeah I got Lato of $20.00 ...do the math it's pretty painful on the pocket! However she was super good and super strong. No need to stay over night, no need to come in to redo her sutures. If you want a healthy happy bun bun, definitely think about spaying/neutering. They will live longer, easier to potty train, and much more friendly. I just wanted Lato to live longer that's all. She's such a good girl.
- Cloris Leachman Spay/Neuter Ad for PETA Cloris Leachman promotes safe ***―for animals―and urges all dog and cat guardians to have their animals spayed or neutered.
- Palm Valley Animal Center - Spay & Neuter In 2009, thirty-five thousand dogs, cats, kittens and puppies were put down because of pet overpopulation. Pet overpopulation is a serious problem that is getting worse every year. One un-spayed cat or dog, her mate and all of their offspring, producing 2 litters a year with 2.8 animals surviving each litter will produce over 66000 animals in just six years. Be a responsible pet owner and have your pet spay or neutered and save the lives of countless animals.
- PARTY IN THE USA - MILEY CYRUS PARODY [NEUTERED AND SPAYED] ITUNES: FACEBOOK: TWITTER: SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MUSIC PARODIES! :-) --- SPECIAL THANKS: Amazing audio/vocal editing: Generic Instrumental: Props: Lyrics, Video editing, Filming, etc. was all done by me :) --- LYRICS: Crawled out of my bed early one morning And up the stairs I went Time to check the calendar Look! Another appointment Jump in the car Here I am for the first time Look to my right And I see the veterinarian sign This is all so crazy I hope that they don't spay me I look down at my cat and I'm like "Oh ***!" It looks like it's gonna vomit That's when they look up at me with them big, sad eyes And then they ask me why (x3) So I'm like just chill It's no big deal You're gonna be just a-okay They're gonna numb you like yeah You won't feel a thing silly cat I'm not wrong, this won't take It's gonna be just a-okay Yeah, you've gotta get neutered and spayed Yeah, you've gotta get neutered and spayed I look over on the counter And I see that big, long knife I feel scared for my life And I am turning white. I couldn't help but think what if the roles changed? And I was the one stuck in that cage? Now all I feel is nervous. In my pants I might piss. My tummy's churnin' And I'm feeling scared as *** The thoughts of losing my nuts is Just more than my little heart can bare And now I can see why they were scared (x3) Someone help me escape surgery I don't wanna go under the ...
- THIS IS A LAME VIDEO CAUSE IM A DUMB LOSER WHO SHOULD BE SPAYED & NEUTERED! (1/3/10-305) 2 days left to get a memorial beardtard T-shirt. The shirts DO ship international. Make sure that you leave a message on the Pay-Pal order of your SIZE and address. My Twitter My Dailybooth
- Cat Spay Surgery with Doc Pawsitive While Doc Pawsitive, Clair Thompson, Leader of the Pack" at East Stroudsburg Veterinary Hospital and PAWS/Pocono Animal Wellness Services has probably performed thousands of Cat Spay Surgeries over the years, that simply means it is a commonly performed veterinary surgery! A Cat Spay is by no definition a Routine Surgery? What's the differences? Performing thousands of a particular surgery like a spay make it commonly done, but anytime a female animal is under general anesthesia and a surgeon enters her abdominal cavity to remove both her ovaries and her entire uterus, that does not qualify as routine! Alas, a cat spay or more properly termed Feline Ovariohysterectomy does not meet the definition of routine, which includes "dull and uninteresting"! Doc Pawsitive loves his job as a veterinarian and loves performing common surgeries, a lot of them! Dr Clair has developed incredible proficiency over the last 20 years at common surgeries like a spay or neuter and has gotten the time required minimized through skill and practice. Consequently people bring in their female cat for a spay, wait a few hours only and pick their spayed cat up later the same day, often with only a single suture on the abdomen. Owners have no idea what is involved with surgery and simply wonder why it is so expensive to put 1 suture in the abdomen of their cat? They also don't realise the skill involved and will consequently take their favorite cat to a low cost clinic because they don't understand ...
- TOO MANY TIGERS? (female tiger spayed) - Big Cat TV So many times we get asked why we get our endangered animals spayed or neutered?...well, in this video we address that subject. In short- believe it or not, there are more captive tigers than wild tigers and that is something we do not like. The cats we have serve no purpose for the future of their species (not a part of the SSP) other than educating the public. We do tours of our facility and educate the public about captive and wild tigers and we send funds to tiger conservation projects overseas. We hope that one day the problem of people owning and breeding tigers as pets will be a thing of the past. To learn more about what you can do to keep people from owning tigers as well as what you can do to keep the tigers in the wild safe go to: Together we can put the emphasis and our resources back into keeping the tiger in the wild. For more info about BIG CAT RESCUE visit: Find us on FACEBOOK MYSPACE: TWITTER: DONATE: THANK YOU!
- Ferret Spay In the US it is rare to find an intact female ferret, most of the ferret that are sold in this country are neutered or spayed at a very early age. A swollen vulva many times is associated with adrenal disease, however in an intact female ferret is heat. Intact female ferrets while in heat can develop serious medical problems. If you have a problem or question regarding your ferret, consult your veterinarian.
- Pet Rabbit Care : Spaying & Neutering Pet Rabbits Learn from an exotic animal health technician as she explains why and how to spay or neuter a pet rabbit in this free online video. Expert: Sarah Tingle Contact: Bio: Sarah Tingle is a resident exotic animal health technician specializing in dog health care. Filmmaker: Hiu Yau
- Cat Spay In Five Minutes Peggy W. Larson, DVM, MS of Williston, VT recently made this video in her spay clinic on how to spay a cat in 5 minutes. A group of spay veterinarians worked together on Indian Reservations for several years and perfected this technique. This video would probably be of interest to veterinarians and perhaps a very well trained tech who could discuss the technique with her or his vet. Anesthesia is much more dangerous for animals or humans than the surgery itself. If you can shorten the anesthetic time, you can save lives. Shorter anesthetic time means faster recovery time. A five minute spay does not deplete the cat. Normally spaying a cat takes between 15 minutes and half an hour, depending on the experience of the veterinarian. Every time tissue is touched, varying amounts of inflammation occur. A good surgeon knows that the best protocol is to "get in and get out". Some veterinary surgeons claim that a larger incision allows them to look at the organs in the body cavity. Sort of an "exploratory" during the spay. Unless the incision was three inches long or longer, the organs cannot be adequately seen. Obviously, smaller incisions heal faster because the body does not have to overcome the inflammatory response caused by excessive handling of the tissues. Smaller is better. Cats will recover much better with a five minute surgery.
- Millie got spayed! - Golden Labrador Puppy My Mille has turned 6 months old 19.03.10 and has had her operation and was chipped, she is recovering well and is back to her normal self : ) She seemed so sad and sorry for herself but we cheered her up with her new toy Pippy Long Stockings!
- Help! Cat Music Video Cats and dogs can't drive to the clinic -- they need a little help getting spayed and neutered. Music video created by Alliance for Humane Action (AHA!) •
- KASMs Recording Debut Album "Spayed" SUPERSWEET was invited to squat in the studio to watch KASMs record their debut album "Spayed". It was fun but we experienced cramps. The album comes out on May 4th in the UK, but because they're our (super advanced) Band of the Month this March, you get to see them before everyone. Only here at SUPERSWEET!
- Day Two San Cosme, Mexico Spay and Neuter clinic Locals bring their pets by the dozen to get them spayed and neutered.
- Rabbit Care - Spaying or Neutering your Rabbit To view the next video in this series click: This video shows rabbit care and how to have your rabbit spayed or neutered. Discussed is the benefits of having your pet spayed or neutered. We tackle some facts and fiction about rabbits, and re-enforce the evidence that it pays to neuter/spay as the gains outweigh any negatives with doing such.
- Chihuahuas - free adoption - 3 Spayed female Adults - 541-459-5951 In this Video you will see Brittney, Leah and Farah. They are adult chihuahuas, looking for a new great home! We are located in Oregon, please visit our website for more information about us at: http// We currently have 3 Adult Chihuahua Females available for * FREE * adoption. These are "retired" Breeding females. They are in Great health and have NOT been overbred or abused. These Adults are Spayed and up to date on Vaccinations, Rabies, Wormings, AND Dental, unless otherwise noted on adoption paperwork. Adults available range in age, from 3 years to 6 years, generally speaking. They range in size from 7 pounds to 14 pounds, we do not breed any females under 5 pounds and when they are spayed, they gain some weight. Once we have decided an adult will be retired, they are spayed and then live in the house here with us to transition from the kennel environment. This transition time varies, they are not offered for adoption until we feel they are developed enough to be matched to a home. They learn manners and boundaries, we also have a 90 pound lab in the house, so get used to being around larger dogs too. I do not have cats, most Chihuahuas get along pretty well over time with cats. ************************************************************************************* WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU: We Require that you visit in person so we can all visit and find the right match for you and the dog, these girls and guys are important to us and hope to place ...
- French Bulldog Adult - Maddy - spayed and ready for adoption! Here is Maddy, she is not quite 3 years old, spayed, recoverred and ready for adoption! If you would like to find out more information about her, please contact me and visit our website! She is extremely sweet, NOT an "alpha" personality and gets along well with all her adult roomates. She is in the prime of health, no spinal issues, patella concerns, or breathing, skin or food allergies! Her current weight is 23.8 pounds. She will come with her extended pedigree and full AKC registration! If you don't want to go through puppyhood and love french bulldogs, this girl may be for you! She knows how to use her doggie door to go outside to potty, also she was raised by us from birth and was trained on a litterbox when she was a pup, she should still remember how if you wanted to do inside potty habits! You are always welcome to give me a ring on the cell phone! Mary 541-459-5951
- Low Cost Spay and Neuter Event Low Cost Spay Neuter Clinic in Stephenville, TX at the Elks Lodge sponsored by Huts for Mutts Dog Rescue with the assistance of CTAGS (Cross Timbers Animal Guardian Society). 30 pets were spayed and neutered that with the help of a great vet, wonderful volunteers, the hospitality of the Elks Lodge and responsible petowners.
- Basic Puppy Care : Benefits of Spaying & Neutering Puppies Spaying and neutering puppies has many health and behavioral benefits for a dog. Learn more about the benefits of spaying and neutering with tips from a veterinarian in this free puppy care video. Expert: Gregory McDonald Contact: Bio: Dr. Gregory McDonald earned his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ohio State University in 1979. Filmmaker: Diana Bacon
- Michigan State Fair -- Shepherd spayed -- 1 Members of the Michigan Veterinarian Association spay and neuter cats and dogs available for adoption at the Michigan State Fair. Here, a nine-month old female Shepherd is spayed in a surgical suite inside a tent with a window for observation. A closed-camera shows in-depth detail on two video monitors. The program, next to the Miracle of Life exhibit, is to encourage spaying and neutering. Last year 40000 dogs and cats were turned into the Humane Society and only 12000 were adopted. After surgery, the vet brings the organs out to the crowd watching in bleachers and answers questions.
- Dog Health Treatment & Advice : How to Spay or Neuter Your Pet Spaying or neutering a pet, which helps in the pet overpopulation crisis in the country, involves visiting a veterinarian to set up an appointment for surgery when the animal is around 6 months of age. Get a dog or cat spayed or neutered to prevent reproduction, prevent certain medical problems and deter bad behavior withhealth information from a veterinarian in this free video on pet care. Expert: Dr. Aimee Beger Bio: Dr. Aimee Beger works for McClintock Animal Care Center in Tempe, Ariz. Filmmaker: Ryan Quinn
- Cat Spay this is the peephole technique used for a general cat spay (OVH), for more videos to come check out and sign up today at
- Dog Spay Part 2 (Please read description) This is how a female dog gets "fixed". Please love your pets and get them spayed, neutered and vaccinated. *Please note* - The dog being spayed is fully anesthetized and at no time is conscious or feeling any pain. The dogs crying are in the next room waiting to be anesthetized for their surgeries. I am tired of receiving accusations of cruelty and malpractice from people that don't have the common courtesy to read previous comments to find answers addressing similar concerns.
- Dr Greg...Got Milk? Spayed dog starts producing milk Dr Greg shows a dog that has started producing milk after being spayed.
- Uterus Infection or Pyometra in a Female Non-Spayed Dog Dr Greg shows what is involved in a pyometra diagnosis and surgery in a non-spayed female dog
- Macy the cat gets neutered / spayed From this is to demonstrate how the most common surgery on cats is carried out.
- Understanding Feral Cats : How to Spay & Neuter Feral Kittens Learn the best strategies for spaying and neutering feral kittens in this free video. Expert: Liz Cava Bio: Liz has volunteered as the Feral Cat Colony Trapping Coordinator with Best Friends Catnippers since 1999. Filmmaker: Michelle Truffaut
- Dog Spay Part 1 (Please read description) This is how a female dog gets "fixed". Please love your pets and get them spayed, neutered and vaccinated. *Please note* - The dog being spayed is fully anesthetized and at no time is conscious or feeling any pain. The dogs crying are in the next room waiting to be anesthetized for their surgeries. I am tired of receiving accusations of cruelty and malpractice from people that don't have the common courtesy to read previous comments to find answers addressing similar concerns.
- Lets Get Spayed! Funny as hell XD I did not make this
- PSA: Carol Leifer Encourages Spay/Neuter CAROL LEIFER: Writer-comedian Carol Leifer comically explains the myths and virtues of spaying and neutering your pets at the 23rd annual Genesis Awards produced by The Humane Society of the US
- Spay & Neuter: Reducing Dog Bite Risk Spaying and neutering dogs reduces the risk that they will bite. An unaltered female dog is 10 times more likely to bite than one that is spayed. An unaltered male dog is 7 times more likely to bite than one that is neutered. Unaltered dogs are responsible for over 90% of fatal attacks on people. Washington state needs to support statewide spay/neuter programs. Visit to see how you can help.
- Jane Lynch Spay/Neuter Ad Actor Jane Lynch puts her own comedic spin on an ad for PETA and asks dog and cat owners always to have their animals spayed or neutered.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about spayed
“Tracie Hotchner Blog. Cat & Dog Topics from the Author of The Cat Bible & The Dog Bible The first has irritable bowel disease and will be spayed. She just had her season and I want to wait until she is a little more”
— spayed " Tracie Hotchner Blog,
“Dogs - Cats - Terrific Pets is a website you can find information on dog breeds, dog breeders, dogs for sale, puppies for sale, dog names and more”
“After a change of heart about her having pups, we have decided its best if Tilly is spayed. Just waiting to hear from the dog warden, hopefully they will be able to help with costs seeing as I am unemployed”
— Tilly to be spayed. - Jack Russell Terrier UK, jack-russell-
“Can anyone tell us the ideal age to have our 4 month old Female Maltese Puppy Spayed? Any you. Post a new Topic in the Maltese Forum. Your Name: Comment Title: Email Address: Your”
— When to have a Maltese Spayed - Maltese Forum,
“Dont get her spayed until at east two weeks after the end of the cycle to allow her which may leave her "in milk" for a while, she cannot be spayed when she is in milk”
— Dog Forum: dog menstrual cycle,
“Should I Have my Dog Spayed? Should I Have my Dog Spayed? – Vet Blog http:///cb6daj. Vicki posted a comment on May 3rd, 2009 at 4:05 pm. Thank you for your absolute honesty, Dr. Barchus! I agree completely (and did before this admission of the benefits vs. the drawbacks)”
— Should I Have my Dog Spayed?,
“When we spayed Duchess, she came home and layed down for about 5 minutes. When Reese was spayed, she was completely calm and slept the entire day”
— Cats being spayed - Lisa Shea Forum,
“Where all animal lovers can discuss any matters relating animals with other like minded animal lovers. Get advice and information about animals and see pictures and videos of dogs, sheep, chickens, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, pigs and other”
— Molly has been spayed today - Animal Lovers Forums,
related keywords for spayed
- spayed dog
- spayed cat
- spayed dog in heat
- spayed cat in heat
- spayed and neutered
- spayed cat recovery
- spayed and neutered difference
- spayed dog bleeding
- spayed cost
- spayed female incontinence
- spayed dog humps
- spayed dog aftercare
- spayed dog recovery time
- spayed dog cost
- spayed dog swollen vulva
- spayed dog discharge
- spayed dog care
- spayed dog leaking
similar for spayed
- female dogs
- spaying and neutering
- spayed females
- neutered dogs
- birth control
- companion animals
- sara white
- nonprofit group
- mission statement
- animal populations
- logistical assistance
- tax deductible
- charitable organization
- tubal ligation
- heat cycles
- body of the uterus
- female animals
- punk band
- free encyclopedia
- independent punk
- vinyl ep
- spayed and neutered
- spayed female
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- spay and neuter
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- middle english
- free spay and neuter
- houghton mifflin company
- dictionary results
- word origin