- Spatterdash is an unsigned indie band from Quad Cities, IA. Describing their music as Rock with the flavors of Pop, Alternative, Blues, and Funk, their sound is influenced by such major artists as Thin Lizzy, DADA, and KISS. Find them on. — “Spatterdash”,
- Men's Spatterdash Shoes. Submitted by cwork on Sat, 02/28/2009 - 15:49 spatterdash. Gentlemen. Footwear $49.95. SKU: PSPEC160BWFANT. The Refined Gent and the Dapper. — “Men's Spatterdash Shoes | Steampunk Clothing, Corsets”,
- Spatterdash: A covering for the legs, used to protect the stockings, trousers, etc., from mud and wear. In modern military uniform the name is applied to several kinds of gaiters, and to the water. — “spatterdash - definition and meaning from Wordnik”,
- Posted by Spatterdash. Ya gotta stop and smell the roses, the coffee, and US! *all shows 9pm – 1pm unless otherwise stated. May 29th – Missipi Brewing Co, Muscatine, IA. June 5th – Lady Di's, Park View, IA, – 8pm-12midnite (rockin' w/Reagan & Tim and a few of their closest friends). — “Spatterdash”,
- Definition of spatterdash from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of spatterdash. Pronunciation of spatterdash. Definition of the word spatterdash. Origin of the word spatterdash. — “spatterdash - Definition of spatterdash at ”,
- Makers of Spatterdash, a line of "spats" to accompany formal day and evening wear. Spatterdash by Tallarida is a collection of spats and accessories founded in New York City in 1999 that continues to pair the craftsmanship and elegance of a bygone era with modern style. — “Tallarida”,
- MySpace Music profile for Spatterdash. Download Spatterdash Rock / Classic Rock / music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Spatterdash's blog. — “Spatterdash on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures”,
- Definition of spatterdash in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of spatterdash. Pronunciation of spatterdash. Translations of spatterdash. spatterdash synonyms, spatterdash antonyms. Information about spatterdash in the free online English. — “spatterdash - definition of spatterdash by the Free Online”,
- This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.  External links. Retrieved from "http:///wiki/Spatterdash". — “Spatterdash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- "For the kid in you and yours." Authentic-Kid-Designs, with an educational slant. From SpatterDash. — “SpatterDash: Home: Store”,
- User Profile. spatterdash. Add Friend. Add Note. Track User. Send Message. Send V-Gift. protect your shoes from soil and muck (not to be spatterdash. Bio. Carnival layout by ruthenia_alba, available here. Connect. Interests (1): ***house lilies. — “spatterdash - User Profile”,
- Definition of spatterdash with German, Dutch, French, Italian, and Spanish translations and search. Pronunciation sound files. — “Definition of spatterdash”,
- We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word SPATTERDASH: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "SPATTERDASH" is defined. General (7 matching dictionaries) spatterdash: Wordnik [home, info]. — “Definitions of SPATTERDASH - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Spatterdash $3. Saturday, 28 March, 2009. 09:00 PM - 02:00 AM. Categories: Night Life. Location: Map Weather. Uptown Neighborhood Bar and Grill. 2340 Spruce Hills Drive. Bettendorf, IA 52722. Phone: (563) 359-1015 (563) 359-1015. Browse Events at this Location. Share this Event. More Email to a Friend. — “Spatterdash”,
- : Our etched glass art designer team can create a carved glass door window or table with custom glass etching. See ALL our works of art captured in glass. Spatterdash. — “Carved and Etched Glass Art - Tables [Bar Tops & Counters”,
- Spatterdash - For sale by Lone Eagle Alpaca Farm. View complete details, photos, terms and conditions on AlpacaNation. — “Spatterdash - For sale by Lone Eagle Alpaca Farm”,
- The guys have some real fun on this cover of one of Pearl Jam's loneliest songs. Sean Dorton demonstrates his acrobatic drum technique as well as his skill o. — “YouTube - Spatterdash "Yellow Ledbetter"”,
- Trendy 'Spatterdash'-inspired canvas slip-on by BC Footwear. Trendy 'Spatterdash'-inspired canvas slip-on by BC Footwear. BC Footwear Shootin the Breeze Black Vegan Sneaker. As a follow-up to the popular Coast to Coast sneaker, this new stylish slip-on is sure to set the trend for spring!. — “BC Footwear Shootin the Breeze Black Vegan Sneaker”,
- Jim Peterik (Ides of March & World Stage) Kool & The Gang. Survivor. Randy Bachman (BTO QC's Spatterdash. QC's Wicked Liz and the Bellyswirls. QC's Class Act. QC's Southern Thunder. — “LEGEND PICKS - Custom Imprinted Guitar Picks”,
- Spatterdash definition, a long gaiter to protect the trousers or stockings, as from mud while riding. See more. — “Spatterdash | Define Spatterdash at ”,
related videos for spatterdash
- Groove Junkies Play Talk to Ya Later - Sept 20 At Greenfields Pub Sept 20, '08
- Spatterdash 2007 RPSI 16.2h gelding pineridgestables1's video
- Pearl Jam Yellow Ledbetter Cover of Pearl Jam's Yellow Ledbetter being played at a school talent show. Some things on the camera didnt pick up very well, so the vocals might sound a little bit weird.
- Spatterdash - Squeeze Box Spatterdash playing a cover version of The Who's "Squeeze Box". Phil and Larry's Saloon, Davenport, Iowa 10-23-1993 Chris Sindt - Vocals Leo Kelly - Guitar Barry Vestal - Bass Mark Stanley - Drums
- yellow ledbetter - cover cover de pearl jam..
- TEMPEST cover of The Producers "She-Shelia" Recorded by the guys in 1985 here is our version of The Producers classic.
- Spatterdash at Uptown Spatterdash at Uptown in Bettendorf on 2-23-08
- Spatterdash - She Sheila Spatterdash playing a cover version of The Producers "She Sheila". Phil and Larry's Saloon, Davenport, Iowa 10-23-1993 Chris Sindt - Vocals Leo Kelly - Guitar Barry Vestal - Bass Mark Stanley - Drums
- Spatterdash at Uptown - Yellow Ledbetter Spatterdash playing Yellow Ledbetter at Uptown Bar & Grill in Bettendorf, IA. Leo Kelly on guitar (too much Leo? I don't think so), Chris Sindt vocals, Matt Hauser on bass, and Sean Dorton on drums. Sorry about sound quality.
- Chumlee's Dummies
- Tale of Drunken Delight Spatterdash playing an original song called "Tale of Drunken Delight". Phil and Larry's Saloon, Davenport, Iowa 10-23-1993 Chris Sindt - Vocals Leo Kelly - Guitar Barry Vestal - Bass Mark Stanley - Drums
- Spatterdash "Yellow Ledbetter" The guys have some real fun on this cover of one of Pearl Jam's loneliest songs. Sean Dorton demonstrates his acrobatic drum technique as well as his skill on unplugged electric guitar, while Leo Kelly burns through a heartbreaking solo and Chris Sindt serves up vocals with soul.
- Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam cover DownPour more practice
- Spatterdash "Parkers Blues" Midwest Rock band Spatterdash, with their second YouTube single off the album Truth Serum, Parkers Blues, a straight edged rock and roll song with a great blues groove and stellar guitar work by Leo Kelly. Check out the scream at the end by bassist Matt Hauser!
- Spatterdash with guest guitarist Chris Ruggles Part 1 of 2... Spatterdash at Uptown Bar & Grill in Bettendorf, IA rocks out with guest Chris Ruggles on guitar.
- Dos Equis - Spatterdash commercial The world's most interesing man takes a shot at Spatterdash, but hey... We probably had it coming. Who or what is Spatterdash? Check us out:
- Spatterdash - My Generation Spatterdash playing a cover version of The Who's "My Generation". Phil and Larry's Saloon, Davenport, Iowa 10-23-1993 Chris Sindt - Vocals Leo Kelly - Guitar Barry Vestal - Bass Mark Stanley - Drums
- Spatterdash "Learning to Crawl" Veteran Midwest Rock Band Perfoming an Original Song From Their Album "Truth Serum"
- Yellow Ledbetter This was taped at a party on Sept. 22, 2008.
- River Bandits / Spatterdash Commercial Shot sometime in 2008, this commercial shows Quad City band "Spatterdash". See our website for more info on the band:
- Spatterdash "She Walks In" "She Walks In" is a hard rocking song with really solid guitar parts, featuring bass and drum breaks that show just a small sample of the talent the rythym section of Spatterdash posesses. The band can be found at myspace\Spatterdash
- Spatterdash with guest guitarist Chris Ruggles Spatterdash at Uptown 2-23-08. Chris Ruggles plays guitar with the band. Rock on!
- Spatterdash - Talk to ya later Spatterdash playing a cover version of The Tubes "Talk to ya later". Phil and Larry's Saloon, Davenport, Iowa 10-23-1993 Chris Sindt - Vocals Leo Kelly - Guitar Barry Vestal - Bass Mark Stanley - Drums
- 1993 Door County Folk Festival -- Doudlebska Polka - (Czech Republic, Bohemia) 1993 Door County Folk Festival -- Doudlebska Polka - (Czech Republic, Bohemia) This video is an excerpt from the July 10, 1993 Door County Folk Festival Saturday Night Ethnic Dance Party in the Sister Bay Village Hall, with live music provided by the Spatter Dash Orchestra of South Bend, Indiana. Doudlebska Polka or Polka from Doudleby is a dance from the town of Doudleby in the ethnographical region of Doudlebsko, in South Bohemia. This polka mixer has been popular in International Folk Dance groups around the world since the 1940s. It was also seen on early dance films from Europe. For the town name of Doudleby, the "ou" sound in Czech is NOT like the English "ou" sound as in the word "through", but more like the English "ou" sound as in the word "dough". Jeannette Novak learned this dance in Czechoslovakia in 1947 and subsequently taught it to folk dancers at Michael and Mary Ann Herman's Folk Dance House in New York City in 1955. From there the dance was taught at Maine Camp, Idyllwild Folk Dance Workshop (California), and to students at UCLA Michael and Mary Ann Herman introduced it to San Francisco area folk dancers in the spring of 1956. Walter Grothe then presented it at the 1956 Folk Dance Camp in Stockton California. Elsie Dunin taught it at the 1960 Santa Barbara Folk Dance Conference. SPECIAL NOTES: ----------------------- You can catch glimpses of the late Larry Hoey (Milwaukee) for brief moments at about 00:50, again at 01:28 and again at about 1:50. You can ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about spatterdash
“Who Posted? Total Posts: 15. User Name. Posts. Somercy. 5. Chase. 2. DreamEmpress. 1. BlackDinah. 1. AkashaHeartilly. 1. FrostsHellion. 1. PsychoRabbit. 1. Nightgaunt. 1 [p!x3Lz`] 1. Spatterdash. 1. Show Thread & Close Window”
— Who Posted? - Menewsha Avatar Community,
“Ive been looking for a pair of spats to add some flair to my shoe wardrobe. There seems to be a noticeable resurgence in interest in spats, because people have started to sell them in more interesting designs”
— Spats | ShoeBlog,
“Yes, you must wear a nightdress under your corset - try B.B.and. Your Mother could talk to them and I am certain they would produce”
— SP - Topic #48,
“The Garden and Landscape Guide gives information about gardens open to the public and landscape architecture: design: history, philosophy, styles, tours, hotels, construction, materials, products, tools, ebooks, planting and designers in Europe,”
— Planning an urban landscape for London's economic and,
“Read August Local Band Shows by J Rock on Myspace Blogs! New blogTopics added every minute. August Local Band Shows Friday Saturday Shows Only1stJ”
— August Local Band Shows - J Rock's Myspace Blog |,
“Aug. 24: LeClaire Park, Spatterdash 5pm, Andrew Landers 7:30pm, Wicked Liz 10pm Aug. 25: LeClaire Park, Spatterdash 5-7, Jim the Mule 7:30-9:30,”
— Rhythm City Rockin' Ribfest 2005 (Formerly River Rockin' Ribfest),
“Who lied and told you life would EVER be fair? Spatterdash. Spleenville. T.Longren. Tenth Muse. The Bean Blog. Tiger Hawk Blog. tjic. Ultimate Noob. Write from Karen. XKCD. yoco :: College Basketball. Cool Links. BOFH – *** Operator From Hell. Central College. D3 Baseball. D3 Basketball”
— View from the Bench, benched42.net
“Spatterdash revisits a period of vintage style with a collection of spats and accessories that capture the timeless elegance of a bygone era and pairs it with the modernity of twenty-first century attire”
— Spatterdash | Vintage Spats for a 21st Century World,