- Spatiality combines all conditions and practices of individual and social life that are linked to relative position of individuals and groups. — “Spatiality - Hypergéo”,
- spatial context, these separate legal harms are revealed as manifestations of a singular examining the spatiality of everyday life can help to reveal connections that we. — “Microsoft Word - 13LCVIIROh”, law.du.edu
- Whether or not I use the data for spatial ***ysis, I'd like to have a subway layer for use in a GIS or any other application that needs the symbology of MTA's printed map but is more spatially precise than MTA's map and not as fine-grained as individual trips. — “Spatiality”,
- Definition of spatiality in the Medical Dictionary. spatiality explanation. Information about spatiality in Free online English dictionary. What is spatiality? Meaning of spatiality medical term. What does spatiality mean?. — “spatiality - definition of spatiality in the Medical”, medical-
- Within these theoretical contexts, the ***ysis of the spatial configurations of 1976 album Hejira, and as such are not liberated by motion, but confronted with spatial. — “On the Asphalt Frontier: American Women's Road Narratives”, bridgew.edu
- Definition of spatiality from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of spatiality. Pronunciation of spatiality. Definition of the word spatiality. Origin of the word spatiality. — “spatiality - Definition of spatiality at ”,
- In this English translation, the original term territorialiteit/territoriality' has been replaced by spatiality' spatiality, as I shall use it in my. argument, refers to the social aspect of the spatial. — “Segmentation, spatiality”,
- Definition of spatiality in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of spatiality. Pronunciation of spatiality. Translations of spatiality. spatiality synonyms, spatiality antonyms. Information about spatiality in the free online English dictionary and. — “spatiality - definition of spatiality by the Free Online”,
- Posted by spatiality. And so it ends November 4, 2007. After reading a feature article by Andrew Frost (editor of The Art Life) in the Sydney Morning Herald's Spectrum magazine (September 1-2, 2007), I immediately put it down and forgot it. — “Spatiality”,
- this case study speciﬁcally concentrates on a form of local-to-local spatial The spatial history of Hong Kong underground bandrooms is exploited. — “Translocal spatiality”, com.cuhk.edu.hk
- the spatial dimensions of a room. When patients have this kind of problem, they can't feel the relationship between their body and their feet, so they must rely on visual cues to keep themselves upright. Without these cues, they lose their spatial orientation and fall. — “Spatiality - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- We found 11 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word spatiality: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "spatiality" is defined. General (9 matching dictionaries) spatiality: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]. — “Definitions of spatiality - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- The contrasting spatial practices. of factual television are then pictures, is based on the ways in which spatial representations do not match vision,. — “5 Screen Space I: the Spatiality of Film”,
- Led by industry visionary Ingo Schweder, Spatality™ is a Hotel and Spa management, brand Redefining the luxury spa experience in India :: more. Urban chic on the steppes of. — “Spatality :: the evolution of spa”,
- , Working Papers, The entangled relationship between Indigenous spatiality and government service delivery. — “The entangled relationship between Indigenous spatiality and”, caepr.anu.edu.au
- Heidegger identifies two features of Dasein's spatiality--"de-severance" (Ent-fernung) and "directionality" I will now evaluate the specific arguments in which Heidegger tries to prove that temporality founds spatiality. — “Heidegger”,
- This website is the outcome of a small gathering of postgraduates at the University of Sheffield, Department of Geography (link to be added soon) on September 4th 2008 addressing the theme of bodies, relations and spatiality' (Click here: Workshop outline). — “spatiality " Bodies, Relations and Spatiality Blog”,
- Spatiality definition, of or pertaining to space. See more. — “Spatiality | Define Spatiality at ”,
- spatiality The effect that space has on actions, interactions, entities, concepts, and theories. Physical spatiality can also be metaphorical. — “spatiality: Definition from ”,
- The classical spatial opposition is that. between openness and closure, with moral and another central secret of the Western world (central also because of its spatial position: in. — “RETHINKING SPATIALITY: THE DEGRADED BODY IN IAN McEWAN'S”,
related images for spatiality
- 参考 Eagles Hell Freezes Over から Hotel California 最近えるえむさんが紹介されていましたね http www spatiality jp modules wordpress index php p=678 クリックして拡大して下さい CANTATE DOMINO 1曲目
- Spatiality and Temporality Symbol Evocation The Geometric Force of the Tension between Fate and Free Will below is a small excerpt from the almost book length thought form text on poster margins
- Session Organisers
- technique by Eisenstein In montage independent urban fragments are juxtaposed thus permitting a multiplicity of combinations together with repetitions substitutions and insertions Urban screens collages and fragments Urban images screens Bermudez 1995 offer multiple and continuously changing interfaces whilst transcending physicality by offering buildings of
- particular climbing routes with the spatiality of the double height gallery space at Castlefield I aimed to engender and evoke the two spaces through the structure of the installation Of particular interest was to re create the spatial experience from certain climbs and examin and re create some of the architectural forms of the gritstone outcrops found and climbing
- final model c accommodating public
- foundational spatiality and underlying metaphors of the concept that intrigue me If you haven t yet checked it out go log on to Second Life Here is a picture of my avatar in Second Life The most curious experience I had in Second Life was building To build stuff in Second Life you manipulate objects in translation and rotation modes Though the interface is extremely well
- strategies He has no purpose other than to see something more of Christendom Chapter 12 He achieves it but perishes in the process 50 The following table summarizes these findings Culture Melville envisions a culture that permits these different perspectives to cohabitate He imagines a world in which purposeful human activity is balanced with the factors that
- The network hyper locality its spatiality and moving make it an ideal tool for sharing territorial knowledge we so aim at making a collaborative charting tool out of it Each modem goes along a GPS a laptop for stocking datas a keypad for data entry and a screen for data display
- but rather explores new possibilities of urban life and human experience weaving into existing fabric of the city and becoming a hidden city of entirely unknown purpose or meaning Figure 4 Experiencing the cityscape phenomenologically
- The design starts from a generic condition of the revolving door interpreting its inherent spatiality its in door potential As a pre political objet trouve the door is imbued with cultural
- Image2 jpg
- in the excellent Monument Project A whole series of time lapse cameras generate a 360 degree image from London s Monument in the City London http www themonumentview net about php With the advent of modernity time has vanished from social space It is recorded solely on measuring instruments on clocks that are isolated and functionally specialized as this time
- spatiality JPG 09 Dec 2007 03 34 32K spacer jpg 14 Aug 2006 00 44 2 9K southerlynicksrestrn > 21 Jun 2007 02 21 65K southerly 5 jpg 04 Oct 2007 16 11 55K
- Biennale of Architecture and Urbanism The judging committee based their award selection on four central themes of the exhibition spatiality connectivity originality and sustainability Click above image to enlarge The Master Plan for SANY Beijing which won Perkins+Will the first place in the Conceptual Design category at the 8th International Biennale of Architecture and
- Change of motifs and perspective are performed and thus shifting spatiality over time The video creates a new layer on the building which is floating over the surface and is fractured at its edges The video is folded the coherent pictorial space is questioned
- Cover Vox jpg
- With an eye for spatiality a pioneer robot with sonar mounts from the Auckland Robot Group is presented by Toby Collett a PhD Engineering student at the University of Auckland The
- a regional compendium of statistical data sets called FYI a comprehensive guide to statistical sources for the New York City Metropolitan Area 1997 Here s the cover image and a screenshot We have a couple of extra copies at our Center and the NY Public Library has a reference copy http www nypl org research sibl govt govlocal htm But here s a link to an
- spatiality of this class as displayed in the geoview events in this class happen exclusively over land Figure 20 In this figure we focus on another class class 24 and find it characterized by zero precipitation relatively high and
- sound image and stunning spatiality Their dynamic completely open back design combines innovative technology with carefully selected materials and the pinnacle of German workmanship The result is a level of performance quality and attention to detail that is clearly audible The key components of the HD 800 are a completely new type of transducer and the innovative ear
- modernism of Mies van der Rohe and Le Corbusier and the old rules of space walls ceilings front and back right angles She reassembles them in a new fluid kind of spatiality Zaha Hadid s design for the Signature Towers Dubai This is proposed for Dubai s commercial district Business Bay It is a mixed use development including offices hotel residential
- dictionary reflects or prescribes a language is a very big issue in linguistics hence this approach to visualisation of complex information fits perfectly modern linguists sensibilities Thinkmap example
- kstudy2589997 0002 jpg
- spacer jpg 14 Aug 2006 00 44 2 9K spatiality JPG 09 Dec 2007 03 34 32K spirit73promo jpg 30 Jan 2007 16 18 61K spooks the 1 500 jpg 21 Mar 2009 18 20 28K
- acrylic on canvas 3x4 feet 2009 Embracing 2 D for 2 D Ben Howard has a deft painting that channels Lari Pittman with its gestural drawing conflicting spatiality and print like layering Jonathan Pappas The Nuclear Family sculpture of clay wire and tape 17x13x5 inches And speaking of channeling other artists the charming Nuclear Family sculpture by Jonathan Pappas has a
- design of this 3 story building includes a charming central spatiality delimited by water glass and several bridges crossing at all levels Moebius was in charge of the Preliminary Design Residential Building New York
- corporate identity and globalisation The notion of the branded landmark is explored as a major public structure which will mark place as well as represent chosen brand identities Figure 2 Semiotic matrix of postmodern nocturnal city forms a text of aesthetic representation where signs and images create a hybrid identity for its inhabitants Urban diagrams Drawing
- http www spatiality jp modules wordpress index php p=678 クリックして拡大して下さい CANTATE DOMINO 1曲目 クリックして拡大して下さい いかがですか Eaglesは45~50Hzにピーク があり 30Hz近辺にも低くはないレベルの超低域が入っています 超怒
- The creator Paley tapped into Project Gutenberg to be able to TextArc thousands of works The TextArc of The Waste Land brings a whole new dimension to the spatiality of the poem In the few wonderful chances I have had to discuss The Waste Land with students I have brought them into it by conceiving of the poem as a series of spaces lands that the protagonist was
- 3 by THE STRIP ALONG THE WALL the smaller the strips along the wall are the surface appears larger
- bottom end was musical and tonally sophisticated A very well mixed blend of audiophile qualities and musicality The spatiality this system gives to instruments is always a sound to behold The rest of the system is consisted of the following
- LC compensation network This depth width of spatiality accuracy and high natural resolution ensures the Dreams driver has established a new standard for true Hi Fi reproduction Home
- They make these qualities into dialectical forces which are actualised in determinate space time relations geographical and historical milieus and individual people s lives Figure 1 The city of pixels as a collective collage a postmodern representation under space time compression This stage of the experiment pulls together a spatial narrative evoking
- after the separate ensembles but after the mathematical term With his usual irrepresible zeal he devised a system for organizing space which he saw as the equivalent of a musical scale At the premiere on March 24 1958 the three orchestras were conducted by Stockhausen I Bruno Maderna II and Pierre Boulez III For most of us that seems an electric line up a
- account as an important parameter even in the planing of the initial proposal for the website In fact the decision to go by way of a wiki has everything to do with it as described below Visual Thesaurus
- and Urbanism The judging committee based their award selection on four central themes of the exhibition spatiality connectivity originality and sustainability The Perkins+Will submission featured the SANY Beijing Master Plan which consolidated existing plans into one SANY the largest heavy equipment manufacturer in China and
- have done for the past eight years and cable TV will be there 5 A more radical side of the public sphere may possibly be opened up by an alternative practice of spatiality in Hong Kong 4 I now turn to Ghost in the Shell to expand on my discussion of the relation between urban space high tech information and cyberpunk films Mamoru Oshii s full length animated
- installation in what is the feel of it it s location it s spatiality what diffusors or materials you use when you are working with light for example and so on Everything is important How do you manage with the ever changing technology We definitely work with best we can but technology is evolving so fast that there is always something new next month so that we sort of
- Berlin war damage and demolition 1940 2001 Berlin new building 1940 2001 Erhart Pfotenhauer suggested that exclusionary spatiality was dead but that this was simply the starting signal for a new modernity in which
related videos for spatiality
- Rhizomatic Spatiality
- Dead Karl AMV The Ring I have made a nearly infamious GIF into a amv. Music thanks to Newgrounds audio portal. No oringinality of my own but i just but things together. Im sure the creater of the GIF has his name on there in Japanesse.
- Eddies balloon. This actualy does suck but i didnt feel liek useing all of my artistic talents to improve it. I have a warning you need to see it coming. The song is Eddies balloon by mushman.
- Video 5
- Ozymandias - Percy Bysshe Shelley Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley is without question the finest poem in the English language. Although couched as a meditation on the Great Sphinx, Shelley captures the temporality of human life, the transitory nature of human culture and the despair and pathos it entails. Egypt is a particularly appropriate locale for Shelley to conduct his reverie. Geographically the Nile seems to flow backwards, from south to north. It flooded and receded in cycles of drought and abundance. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, which seems reversed in relationship to the river. Civilization thrived only along a narrow strip along its banks. This metaphysical landscape constrained the ancient Egyptian concepts of space and time, attuning their consciousness of place, their ontology and their theology. It determined the dynamics of their personal, social and mercantile interactions. As first observed by the Islamic philosopher Ibn Khaldun, nomadic Bedouin tribes roamed the desert from oasis to oasis. Lithe, nimble and agile, they developed their own ethos and religion. When they amalgamated into great cities they lost this cohesion, which inevitably lead to their decay. Recent philosophers such as Steven C. Levinson and Jeremy Naydler have brought Khalduns insights about the influence of spatiality into the present. Ozymandias is a profound lesson on the hubris and arrogance of the 21st century. We tried to articulate these sentiments in this musical version of the poem.
- Video from My Phone Video uploaded from my phone.
- East by West (interactive telepresence installation) by Johannes Birringer, Sher Doruff, Orm Finnendahl The first exhibition took place at Festpielhaus Hellerau, July 2002, at the conclusion of the Real-Time & Presence Project. Software: PD, sound/graphics design (Finnendahl), KeyWorx plug-in: Fokke de Jong ƒ (Doruff, and Waag Society, Arjen Keesmaat, Tom Demeyer, Niels Bogaards, Just van den Broecke). programming assistance Free Software Foundation (GNU/Linux), Miller Puckette (PD), Paul Davis (RME driver), Bill Schottstaedt (sndlib) and Stefan Kersten (adoption of PD to sndlib), Heiko Schlittermann (LUG Dresden); EyeCon (Frieder Weiß); Simon de Bakker. East by West was started in the framework of the Forum Realtime and Presence, a workshop organized by the Trans-Media-Akademie Hellerau (Dresden). The purpose of this workshop was to bring together artists and technicians from different areas and countries, not knowing each other before and to develop new ways of collaboration. Therefore it is important to mention that the whole piece including its conception and technical realization was entirely webbased and started in a very open form, finally condensing in two realizations so far. The whole process of development is documented in the Internet: East by West consists of two separate rooms, one with an orange grove and one with boccia balls on a sand beach. These two interactive environments are connected live by audio-visual streaming media. Both environments invite the visitors to play with the ...
- Who's The Boss Now? Gender Roles in Media (Nick Sullivan) For this project, I chose to examine the dichotomy which exists between TV/Movies and Commercial Media (commercials, magazine ads, billboards etc.) in terms of the differences between particular gender roles taken on by shaper of the home. In television and film, you see the limits of gender roles and gender identity being incrementally pushed to the limits of social acceptability where as in commercial media; there is more of a traditional position taken when it comes to gender role of the individual responsible for the construction of this intimate space. I believe I have successfully portrayed the aforementioned idea within this project by using various clips from TV/Film as well as commercials (as early as the 1980's and as recently as 2010) to display transgression of spatiality and assumed gender identity within the home. I have drawn largely on the conventional idea that the home is a female space and that TV/Movies continue to push the envelope when it comes to the gender of the individual shaping this space. I hope you enjoy my video and please feel free to give feedback!
- Walk a day Without Shoes. UCA 2010 Students walked barefoot around campus to recognize a population of peoples without their own shoes.
- Mind - Karlheinz Stockhausen Gesang der Jünglinge Gesang der Jünglinge (literally "Song of the Youths") is a noted electronic music work by Karlheinz Stockhausen. It was realized in 1955--56 at the Westdeutscher Rundfunk studio in Cologne and is Work Number 8 in the composer's catalog of works. The vocal parts were supplied by 12-year-old Josef Protschka. The work, routinely described as "the first masterpiece of electronic music" (Simms 1986, 391; Kohl 1998, 61) and "an opus, in the most emphatic sense of the term" (Decroupet and Ungeheuer 1998, 97), is significant in that it seamlessly integrates electronic sounds with the human voice by means of matching voice resonances with pitch and creating sounds of phonemes electronically. In this way, for the first time ever it successfully brought together the two opposing worlds of the purely electronically generated German elektronische Musik and the French Musique Concrète, which transforms recordings of acoustical events. Gesang der Jünglinge is also noted for its early use of spatiality; it was originally in five-channel sound, which was later reduced to just four channels (mixed to monaural and later to stereo for commercial recording release). When composing Gesang der Jünglinge, Stockhausen attempted to expand on the earlier work of Anton Webern, and composed the piece as a work of Total serialism, serializing the pitch, duration, dynamics, and timbre of every electronic and vocal event
- PASSION Passion_PROMO BALLET/ACRO/DUO Elena & Sergey Russia, Moscow petki2@ +7 (915) 2911154
- Disco Grim Uh....no comment. Just 3 words. strobe light, sugar, and webcam. Oh and my youtube acount. My name is Marcie. and i...am doing the robot grim.
- Cold Showers - "I Don't Mind": SXSW 2012 Showcasing Artist Confidence isn't always born of experience, as seen by the forceful debut by Los Angeles band Cold Showers. Combining influences of late 1970s post-punk with a sonic exploration closer to something from Neu!, it is the carefully constructed spatiality of the music that gives the somewhat minimal lyrics their weight; distant and atmospheric, it lends the hazy vocals a detached, ghostly cast. Moments of aggression and transcendence transform the songs from mere sound to rich sonic narratives: within the rise of the language lies a vision under restraint, a pent up joy that is like nothing else. The resulting sound is unexpectedly tough, vital, and contemporary.
- SUPERIOR ISLAM: Judaism, Named After A Man? SUBSCRIBE, FAVORITE, RATE, COMMENT; I recognize, declare, and surrender to the Incomparable ONE who transcends our greatest conceptions, Who is not subject to any factor of creation (time, location, spatiality, change, parts, etc..), Who is unchanging in His perfection, and without need, and Who's glory and praise is His ALONE. To the absolute immutable authority of His Torah (Humash Law of Moses) I subscribe, which He is faithful to preserve, for no man can conquer His Will. To the people of Israel this Torah was given, to implement for all time and to teach its principles to the nations (See clips on the religion of Abraham and the Laws of Noah). VISIT THESE WEBSITES:: www.mechon- (mine)
- Review Of Doom For XBLA Doom (typeset as DOOM in official documents) is a landmark 1993 first-person shooter video game by id Software. It is widely recognized for having popularized the first person shooter genre, pioneering immersive 3D graphics as well as true third dimension spatiality, networked multiplayer gaming, and support for customized additions and modifications via packaged files in a data archive known as "WADs", after the extension of the data files containing the mods, which is an acronym for Where is All the Data. Its graphic and interactive violence, as well as its Satanic imagery, also made it the subject of considerable controversy. With a third of the game (9 levels) distributed as shareware, Doom was played by an estimated 10 million people within two years of its release, popularizing the mode of gameplay and spawning a gaming subculture; as a sign of its effect on the industry, games from the mid-1990s boom of first-person shooters are often known simply as "Doom clones". According to GameSpy, Doom was voted by industry insiders to be the greatest game of all time in 2004. The game was made available on Steam on August 3, 2007. Doom has a science fiction/horror theme. A background story is given in the game's manual; the rest of the story is advanced with short messages displayed between each section of the game (called episodes), the action as the player character progresses through the levels, and some visual cues. The player takes the role of a nameless ...
- Doom3 Speedmap - Spatiality Second place in Doom3 Speedmapping Contest 2: www.doom3 In this map we explore some other planet. Interesting non-linear 3D-layout, cool water tides. Unfortunately, has a lot of bugs and glitches, no story and no ending. Here I'm playing it first time.
- LGBT Day 2010 UCA
- AMT SS 20 guitar preamp on stage AMT SS 20 guitar preamp Live on stage.For spatiality I used also TH 1 from AMT.All directly into the return from a MK marshall.Not altering the sound with the marshall's preamp.Directly into the Return.I used Gain chanel with not so much distorsion,the mids,hights and lows at 12 o'clock.The stage was big and loud,so the sustain came from not so much distorsion.The pedal has tons of more distorsion than what are you hearing...It is a very versatile preamp! I filmed with a simple Sony camera placed at the mixing desk.This is the sound from the camera(microphone of the camera)Thank you Sergei Maritchev!!!Great stuff!!
- DOOM The Building Blocks For Current Gen Shooters The Best Game Ever. DOOM ------------------------------------------------------- Wiki: Doom (typeset as DOOM in official documents) is a landmark 1993 first-person shooter video game by id Software. It is widely recognized for having popularized the first person shooter genre, pioneering immersive 3D graphics as well as true third dimension spatiality, networked multiplayer gaming, and support for customized additions and modifications via packaged files in a data archive known as "WADs", after the extension of the data files containing the mods, which is an acronym for Where is All the Data . Its graphic and interactive violence, as well as its Satanic imagery, also made it the subject of considerable controversy. With a third of the game (9 levels) distributed as shareware, Doom was played by an estimated 10 million people within two years of its release, popularizing the mode of gameplay and spawning a gaming subculture; as a sign of its effect on the industry, games from the mid-1990s boom of first-person shooters are often known simply as "Doom clones". According to GameSpy, Doom was voted by industry insiders to be the greatest game of all time in 2004. The game was made available on Steam on August 3, 2007. The Doom franchise was continued with the follow-up Doom II: Hell on Earth (1994) and numerous expansion packs, including The Ultimate Doom (1995), Master Levels for Doom II (1995), and Final Doom (1996 ...
- Improve Everywheres Charlie Tod UCA 2010 Student event at UCA by Improve Everywheres producer Charlie Todd.
- Ballet/Acro/Duo_Elena & Sergey_Arabian Dance Arabian Dance (Nutcracker) Elena & Sergey Russia, Moscow petki2@ +7 (915) 2911154
- Back-Space Longer version of Back-space presentation; An Interactive installation about spatiality of cyberspace. Participants can have embodied interaction with links in a 3D representation of a Wikipedia article. Implemented using Kinect
- Doom 1 (1993) No words required... This and Doom 2 have been part of my ***age years. video game by id Software. It is widely recognized for having popularized the first person shooter genre, pioneering immersive 3D graphics as well as true third dimension spatiality, networked multiplayer gaming, and support for customized additions and modifications via packaged files in a data archive known as "WADs", after the extension of the data files containing the mods, which is an acronym for Where is All the Data. Its graphic and interactive violence, as well as its Satanic imagery, also made it the subject of considerable controversy. With a third of the game (9 levels) distributed as shareware, Doom was played by an estimated 10 million people within two years of its release, popularizing the mode of gameplay and spawning a gaming subculture; as a sign of its effect on the industry, games from the mid-1990s boom of first-person shooters are often known simply as "Doom clones". According to GameSpy, Doom was voted by industry insiders to be the greatest game of all time in 2004. The game was made available on Steam on August 3, 2007. The Doom franchise was continued with the follow-up Doom II: Hell on Earth (1994) and numerous expansion packs, including The Ultimate Doom (1995), Master Levels for Doom II (1995), and Final Doom (1996). Originally released for PC/DOS, these games have later been ported to many other platforms, including nine different game consoles, Rockbox ...
- Ballet/Acro/Duo_Elena & Sergey Elena & Sergey BALLET/ACRO/DUO PROMO Russia, Moscow petki2@ +7 (915) 2911154
- 2011 CSU Best Teacher Greg Dickinson Brings Passion for Scholarship Mixed with Fun to the Classroom Greg Dickinson, associate professor and director of Graduate Studies in the Department of Communication Studies in the College of Liberal Arts, is a 2011 Best Teacher Award recipient. Dr. Dickinson's research concerns the intersections of rhetoric, place, memory, everyday life, consumer culture, and suburbia. He investigates local, built spaces as a way of understanding everyday practices and to build theory about the materiality and spatiality of rhetoric. His students say that he has made such impact on their lives because of the way he connects with them in class. Teaching is his passion, and Professor Dickinson says that it is an honor to spend time with students each day. The Colorado State University Alumni Association and its affiliate student group, the Student Alumni Connection, recognize outstanding CSU educators each year with Best Teacher Awards. This year, six CSU teachers were selected from just under 300 nominations. For more videos about CSU, check out Colorado State University's YouTube channel at
- Jason laughing A old friend that used to laugh like this.
- "Your touch will make me strong ..." ALAN REVA Acrobatic Adage Dance
- Nantes, France A french project for French Class
- Rashad Shabazz - Hip-hop and the Black Geographical Imagination www.marlboro.edu. Dr. Shabazz is currently an assistant professor in the Geography Department in the University of Vermont. His lecture at Marlboro College explored the ways in which the dynamics of space, place, race, gender and culture are articled in hip-hop's verbal expressivity. Drawing on the lyrics of hip-hop artists, he highlighted how rap music has become an important site of the articulation of a black spatial imagery, while also making the case that hip-hop must shift our understanding of where geographic knowledge is located. Currently Dr Shabazz is working on a book m***cript that examines how Black identity, culture and anti-Black racism are produced and disciplined through spatiality.
- Doom Main Theme Level 1 (Original In Game Soundtrack) Download the MP3: ----------------------------------------------------- Wiki: Doom (typeset as DOOM in official documents) is a landmark 1993 first-person shooter video game by id Software. It is widely recognized for having popularized the first person shooter genre, pioneering immersive 3D graphics as well as true third dimension spatiality, networked multiplayer gaming, and support for customized additions and modifications via packaged files in a data archive known as "WADs", after the extension of the data files containing the mods, which is an acronym for Where is All the Data . Its graphic and interactive violence, as well as its Satanic imagery, also made it the subject of considerable controversy. With a third of the game (9 levels) distributed as shareware, Doom was played by an estimated 10 million people within two years of its release, popularizing the mode of gameplay and spawning a gaming subculture; as a sign of its effect on the industry, games from the mid-1990s boom of first-person shooters are often known simply as "Doom clones". According to GameSpy, Doom was voted by industry insiders to be the greatest game of all time in 2004. The game was made available on Steam on August 3, 2007. The Doom franchise was continued with the follow-up Doom II: Hell on Earth (1994) and numerous expansion packs, including The Ultimate Doom (1995), Master Levels for Doom II (1995), and Final Doom (1996). Originally released for PC/DOS ...
- Dead Karl AMV The Chase I have made a nearly infamious GIF into a amv. Music thanks to Newgrounds audio portal. No oringinality of my own but i just but things together. Im sure the creater of the GIF has his name on there in Japanesse.
- Windy Afternoon At UCA Nature Walk 2009
- OPTOFONICA DVD TRAILER [LINE_041] The immersive environments presented here by 42 artists from 13 different countries incite a unique multi-sensory awareness of both physical and mental (imagined) space. Some works directly examine the slipping contours of kinetic phenomena, involving magnetism (Kanta Horio), fluid dynamics (Skoltz Kolgen), or acoustic levitation (Domnitch/Gelfand/Chartier). Others have invented an impossible phantom spatiality, stemming, for example, from brain wave interference (Ulf Langheinrich) or stereoscopically rendered interferential video signals (Bas van Koolwijk). All the pieces entail a search for hidden, transitory spaces that crosswire the perceptual spectrum. After being presented worldwide (Sonic Acts, Elektra, Sonar, Nemo...) in the form of Surround Cinema as well as in the Optofonica Capsule (a tactile audio installation), this body of work, spanning 3 years, has been painstakingly archived, preserving as much as possible the intricacies of each composition.
- Redoubt volcano, Alaska - 2009/03/26 Small+Major Explosion/eruption (with sound) Video clip with audio of the eruptions/explosion of Redoubt volcano occurred on 2009/03/26 at 16:24 and 17:24 UTC. Footage is from the official Hut webcam. Playing speed is 80x realtime, sound is obtained from converted digital seismic traces of REF, RDN, RDT, DFR, NCT seismic stations. Lahars, pyroclastic flows and steaming from heated snow can be seen. Towards the end of this video (about minute 3:40) weather conditions start to clear up and the summit of the volcano becomes partially visible, revealing a column of gray ash. Sound from RDN and REF stations has been denoised. For audio spatiality, each station (channel) has been placed respectively, from the left to the right, in this order: NCT, RDN, DFR, REF, RDT. This partially reproduces their actual physical location. Official statement from AVO regarding the start of these events: "2009-03-26 08:56:56 - VAN/VONA AVO is raising the aviation color code to Red and the alert level to Warning at Redoubt volcano. An explosive event beginning at roughly 08:34 AKDT has produced an eruption cloud to at least 30000 ft. above sea level. The event continues." Alaska Volcano Observatory website for updates: www.avo.alaska.edu
- corrective spatiality [architectural honours project] Alexia Honours Project
- Video 16.avi
- Mark Ryden Music from Kreges Stores. Art all by Mark Ryden. Text off of . An All edited by me!
- LGBT Day 2010 UCA Gay pride month celebration on UCA courtyard.
- caused display in immediate succession caused display in immediate succession of panoramas and objects that in their original spatiality belonged to separate realms
twitter about spatiality
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about spatiality
“He was complaining in the LL blog of all the hate IMs he was getting as a result of these grid attacks. KK, here is another boring piece, but I think it explains the relevance of spatiality once and for all:”
— spatiality :Pandora's Box,
“Apple knows this better than anyone. Today, upon laying my iMac down on my bed to prepare it for a”
— " Blog Archive " Design is all about spatiality,
“http:///forum. Introduction. Models provide an overall framework for discursivities, materialities and socialities of the spatiality of social life. Social”
— A Conceptual and ***ytical Framework for Interpreting the,
“Space, Spatiality and Technologies, Kluwer, 2005. The authorsÂ' aim is ***yse the way in Rueb Texterritory v.2.3 The Brain Opera The Go Game The Roman Forum Project”
— Networked_Performance — Space, Spatiality and Technologies,
“iPad Springboard Breaks Spatiality. When I wrote about spatial thinking, I pointed out home screen preserves spatiality when changing screen orientation”
— ignore the code: iPad Springboard Breaks Spatiality,
“Spatiality of reference: air boards. Published on 8/17/2006 in Concept The opinions/ideas expressed in this blog are personal and do not necessarily correspond”
— Spatiality of reference: air boards " Mauro Cherubini's moleskine, i-cherubini.it
“This paper examines the twin issues of spatiality and persistence in the individual income tax evasion decision. links to weblogs that reference Alm & Yunus: Spatiality and Persistence in U.S. Individual Income Tax”
— TaxProf Blog: Alm & Yunus: Spatiality and Persistence in U.S,
“iPad Springboard Breaks Spatiality. Lukas Mathis: Let's say you want to open the App Store Blog. Archives. RSS. RSS Comments. DropDMG. EagleFiler. SpamSieve. ATPM”
— Michael Tsai - Blog - iPad Springboard Breaks Spatiality,
“For his new album, Silent Movies due out on Pi Recordings this month, guitarist Marc Ribot states that he's exploring "the strange area between language and spatiality that exists partly in between music and visual image, and partly as a common property of both”
— Silent Movies | Ars Nova Workshop,