- For mapping software, geographic information system, GIS Spatial data, web GIS software in USA contact eSpatial. — “GIS Mapping software | geographic information system | GIS Data”,
- Spatial definition, of or pertaining to space. See more. — “Spatial | Define Spatial at ”,
- Spatial Technologies creates Communications Mission Data Set CMDS conversions from CSIR drawings using CIPS CVC or GIMS tools. We also provide GIMS & CIPS CVC Training for military and commercial. — “GIS Geographic Information Systems Communications Mission”,
- One active location is R-Forge , which lists "Spatial Data and Statistics" projects in its project tree. The contributed packages address two broad areas: moving spatial data into and out of R, and ***ysing spatial data in R. — “CRAN Task View: ***ysis of Spatial Data”, cran.r-
- Part 1 enumerates and defines core concepts of spatial thinking, presented in the original words of authors from (so far) 20 source documents. Part 2 presents schemas that interpret, synthesize, and model aspects of spatial thinking that draw on and interact with selected concepts from Part 1. — “ | teachspatial”,
- Spatial solutions by DMTI Spatial. Provider of digital mapping data, location based data, geocoding, routing and GIS software. — “DMTI Spatial - Home”,
- 3nd Annual Spatial Ontology Community of Practice Workshop: Development, Implementation and Use of GeoSpatial Ontologies and Semantics. Domain Modelling and Implementation Masterclass - Sydney, Australia. An audience with the President and Chief. — “Welcome to the OGC Website | OGC®”,
- Definition of spatial in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of spatial. Pronunciation of spatial. Translations of spatial. spatial synonyms, spatial antonyms. Information about spatial in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. spatial. — “spatial - definition of spatial by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Spatial Media - news, jobs, articles, dat, software for Geo Technology Professionals. — “Spatial Media LLC :: Owners of GISuser, LBSzone, Amerisurv”, spatialmedia.us
- Spatial Engineering is a professional services company specializing in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) technologies. Our talented team of engineering, science and technology experts provides state-of-the-art spatial data services worldwide. — “Spatial Engineering”,
- Spatial Integrators, Inc. was formed with the one simple goal of bringing quality Geographic Information System (GIS) services to the client without trying to be everything to everyone. We realize what our core competencies are and focus on providing services within that area. — “Spatial Integrators, Inc”,
- [email protected] is an innovative university-wide resource and research center at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Its mission is to facilitate the integration of spatial thinking into processes for learning and discovery in the natural,. — “[email protected] - UCSB Center for Spatial Studies”, spatial.ucsb.edu
- Learn to set up and use ArcExplorer on various platforms. The data to be displayed can be stored on a spatially-enabled DB2 database hosted on Linux, UNIX, or Windows, as well as on DB2 for z/OS using the spatial support feature available with. — “Visualize spatial data in DB2”,
- spatial also spacial adj. Of, relating to, involving, or having the nature of space. [From Latin spatium , space.] spatiality spa ' tial ' ity n In Geographic Information Systems, a spatial reference is a co-ordinate reference in two or three dimensions, or a codified name, which links. — “spatial: Definition from ”,
- Advancing the level of 3D modeling available in CAD/CAM/CAE and related application arenas by broadly licensing object-oriented, 3D modeling technologies. — “Spatial Technology, Inc”,
- Geostatistics apply statistical concepts to collected spatial data to create an estimate for unobserved phenomena. Geographical space is often considered as land, and can have a relation to ownership usage (in which space is seen as property or territory). — “Space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Spatial Displacement. Spatial displacement was a type of cloaking technology used by the phasing objects slightly out of sync with the existing spatial dimensions, thereby making them unobservable. — “Spatial - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping”,
-  Adjective. spatial. Of or pertaining to space.  Translations. pertaining to space. Czech: prostorový cs(cs) m. Dutch: Retrieved from "http:///wiki/spatial" Categories: Latin derivations | fr:Latin derivations | French adjectives. — “spatial - Wiktionary”,
- the spatial dimensions of a room. When patients have this kind of problem, they can't feel the relationship between their body and their feet, so they must rely on visual cues to keep themselves upright. Without these cues, they lose their spatial orientation and fall. — “Spatial - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Spatial Articles. Google Chart API for Gender Education Mapping. This study deals with Google Chart API for the generation and display of charts (e.g. pie charts or bar charts) on Google Earth. Charts were generated by specifying literacy data through formatting parameters in a URL. — “Spatial Magazine - Magazine for GIS, Remote Sensing and”,
- If anyone is interested, I would like to take Raymond's answer just a little further, as I am one of those scientists he mentioned. He spoke of 10 dimensions, which is the number required by each of the five string theories. What we found when. — “Spatial dimensions question..? i was in the bathroom and a”,
- Management of that information is the key to leveraging resources with spatial focus. Spatial Focus, Inc. specializes in cost-effective solutions that connect geographic information with business. — “WebHome < SpatialFocus < TWiki”,
related videos for spatial
- Jerry Dammers' Spatial AKA Orchestra Later with Jools Holland Part 1 2010
- AST 210/EE 213 - Lecture 21: Coherence, spatial and temporal Applied Science & Technology 210 / Electrical Engineering 213: Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation Lecture 21: Coherence, spatial and temporal www.coe.berkeley.edu Professor David T. Attwood, Electrical Engineering Professor in Residence, Professor Attwood's research interests include short wavelength electromagnetics, soft x-ray microscopy, coherence, and EUV lithography. [courses] [ee213] [fall2005]
- Greatest Achievement To Come In 21st Century Research groups around the world are working with existing technology to make this a reality in coming years. Check out these sites for information about ongoing private research on space elevator technology and current prizes being offered for achievements relating to the technology: www.elevator2010.org
- Bing Maps: New Spatial Streetside Photos w/ Flickr This new Bing maps feature takes tagged photos from Flickr, and relates them to our Streetside imagery to show images matched to their original context. See if you're really going to get a good sunset at that B&B youre looking to book, or check out the crowds on a Saturday morning at Pike Place Market in Seattle.
- levelHead: A 3D Spatial Memory Game Demo video of new conceptual game 'levelHead' by Julian Oliver. This is an actual game-prototype using techniques and tools from a well-known branch of computer vision called Augmented Reality. Using tilt motions, the player moves a character through rooms that appear inside one of several cubes on a table. Each room is logically connected by a series of doors, though some doors lead nowhere (they are traps). The player has 2 minutes to find the exit of each cube, leading the character into the entrance of the next.. Work is also being done to use invisible markers such that the cube itself appears entirely white to the *** eye. Project page:
- Spatial Computing: Part 1 Back the project and get (among other things) exclusive access to preview footage of Spatial Computing Part III: This series is about a design concept I call "spatial computing." Spatial computing is the experience of digital 3d objects inhabiting real 3d space in a way that is interactive and intuitive. For more info on the technologies behind this design, look around on the net for the terms: "Augmented reality," "cyberglove," and "motion capture". In a while I'll be posting some more info about this video in my blog, so tune in for that. ( Lastly, thanks for the rockstars at Google Warehouse for building these models: frying pan, bookshelf, table and chairs, stadium, basketball court: Check out Spatial Computing Part II
- Fourth Spatial Dimension 101 Mathematical concept of the fourth spatial dimension (this is not about time as the fourth dimension, aka spacetime). Notes: #1: (1:10) Obviously your room would only exist in a single 3d space. Technically, the room described here is actually 4-dimensional. #2: (2:30) This is a 2d object (ie, unlike a piece of paper), which means there is no no "front" or "back" - so you can see all the points at once. #3: (4:31) For this ***ogy, we are comparing the act of drawing on an ordinary canvas, on both the 3d and 4d worlds. Carving, sculpting and creating 3d models on the computer don't change the fact that humans can not "draw" a real 3d shape by hand on a "flat" surface. #4: (5:49) The 3d objects and the light source are on different 3d spaces. Italian captions by persuadersonic.
- Spatial Computing Part II: Shopping Back the project and get (among other things) exclusive access to preview footage of Spatial Computing Part III: ***Note - there seems to be a little bit of confusion: Make no mistake, this video is made almost exclusively post-production video editing. This video is only a SKETCH of a technology. Please watch Spatial Computing Part I: A New Paradigm for more information: A sketch of how we may some day be able to shop with the help of spatial computing. Spatial computing is the experience of digital 3d objects inhabiting real 3d space in a way that is interactive and intuitive. For a list of sources: A little more info on how I made it:
- Jerry Dammers Spatial AKA Orchestra (feat Rico Rodriguez) OFFICIAL CLIP OFFICIAL CLIP "Samson" feat. Rico Rodriguez live at Madstock 2009 Jerry Dammers' Spatial AKA Orchestra British Tour March/April 2010 see for details
- The Visual Spatial Learner (Pt. 1 of 3) A seemingly bright child who struggles with school work may in fact be a visual spatial learner. Most importantly there is often a mismatch between instruction and this style of thinking and learning. Educational Consultant Jeffrey Freed gives his advice and students from Elementary, Middle, and High School share what it is like to be this type of learner. This is the first of three parts to help you identify and take action on this ever growing problem in education today.
- Spatial ***ysis for Urban Planning Demo See how new regression ***ysis tools in ArcGIS 9.3 allow planners to discover relationships key to predicting urban growth. Recorded at the 2008 ESRI International User Conference.
- Trimble Spatial Imaging - Trimble VX Spatial Station Introduction video made by Trimble Navigation for the release of a new kind of instruments for Surveyors, Land Survey and Mapping and GIS professionnals: Trimble VX Spatial Station. Great product launch that is inspired by a movie premier launch! Really fun too watch. It also includes the voice of Don LaFontaine!
- ArcMap Spatial Join Tool Learn how to use the ArcMap Spatial Join Tool to produce a better work flow and become more productive.
- GIDP: Remote Sensing & Spatial ***ysis Remote Sensing & Spatial ***ysis Ph.D. Minor Remote Sensing & Spatial ***ysis provides a wide-range of training in the fundamentals of physics and optics in remote sensing, image processing, pattern recognition, and geographic information systems. ag.arizona.edu
- Spatial Relationship Preserving Character Motion Adaptation (SIGGRAPH 2010) This paper presents a new method for editing and retargeting motions that involve close interactions between body parts of single or multiple articulated characters, such as dancing, wrestling, and sword fighting, or between characters and a restricted environment, such as getting into a car. In such motions, the implicit spatial relationships between body parts/objects are important for capturing the scene semantics. We introduce a simple structure called an interaction mesh to represent such spatial relationships. By minimizing the local deformation of the interaction meshes of animation frames, such relationships are preserved during motion editing while reducing the number of inappropriate interpenetrations. The interaction mesh representation is general and applicable to various kinds of close interactions. It also works well for interactions involving contacts and tangles as well as those without any contacts. The method is computationally efficient, allowing real-time character control. We demonstrate its effectiveness and versatility in synthesizing a wide variety of motions with close interactions.
- English Vocabulary for Beginners - Spatial Location - UNDER, BEHIND, IN FRONT OF, and more! In this lesson, I look at some basic vocabulary that can help you answer the question "Where?" I explain "under," "on top of," "behind," "in front of," "beside," "inside," "outside," and "between." I'll be adding more English lessons every week.
- Spatial ***ysis - Fuel Savings Demo Learn how building inspectors from the City of Ft. Collins, TX, used ArcLogistics to optimize routes and work schedules to realize savings of almost $1 million annually. Recorded at the 2008 ESRI International User Conference.
- Toshiba Spatial Motion Interface This new technology detects hand gestures as an input control system.
- Spatial Query Processing Utilizing Voronoi Diagrams
- Spatial ***yzer - API Laser Tracker and Measurement Arm Demo Spatial***yzer (SA) is a traceable metrology 3D graphical software platform that can simultaneously communicate to virtually any number and type of dimensional measurement system and perform complex ***ysis tasks simply. SA makes it easy for users to build, inspect, and reverse design airplane parts and tools with any of the portable measurement technologies (Laser Trackers, Local GPS, Portable CMM's, Theodolites, Laser Scanners, etc). In this video, discover how the revolutionary API Laser Tracker3 and Axxis measurment Arm seamlessly integrate with Spatial ***yzer for part alignment and inspection.
- Demons & Wizards - Spatial Architects Bonus Track of the album " Touched By The Crimson King " by Demons & Wizards!!! Excellent interpretation of Hansi and the song is a very masterpiece
- ArcGIS Spatial ***yst Overview Learn how the ArcGIS Spatial ***yst dynamic modeling, advanced visualization, and statistical ***ysis tools can help you ***yze your data to make more informed decisions. Learn more at: /software/arcgis/extensions/spatial***yst/index.html.
- EE290f - Lecture 12: Spatial and Temporal Coherence; Coherent Undulator Radiation EE 290F Synchrotron Radiation for Materials Science Applications (Sp 07) Lecture 12 - Spatial and Temporal Coherence; Coherent Undulator Radiation
- UIST 2010 - Imaginary Interfaces: Spatial Interaction with Empty Hands and without Visual Feedback Imaginary Interfaces is a research project from Sean Gustafson, Daniel Bierwirth and Patrick Baudisch at the Hasso Plattner Institute in Potsdam, Germany. This video accompanies a paper published in the proceedings of the 2010 ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology (UIST). Download paper here: More details about the project: www.hpi.uni- Abstract: Screen-less wearable devices allow for the smallest form factor and thus the maximum mobility. However, current screen-less devices only support buttons and gestures. Pointing is not supported because users have nothing to point at. However, we challenge the notion that spatial interaction requires a screen and propose a method for bringing spatial interaction to screen-less devices. We present Imaginary Interfaces, screen-less devices that allow users to perform spatial interaction with empty hands and without visual feedback. Unlike projection-based solutions, such as Sixth Sense, all visual "feedback" takes place in the user's imagination. Users define the origin of an imaginary space by forming an L-shaped coordinate cross with their non-dominant hand. Users then point and draw with their dominant hand in the resulting space. With three user studies we investigate the question: To what extent can users interact spatially with a user interface that exists only in their imagination? Participants created simple drawings, annotated existing drawings, and pointed at locations ...
- Physiology of Flight: Spatial Disorientation airboyd.tv Courtesy Federal Aviation Administration Civil Aerospace Medical Institute.
- AST 210/EE 213 - Lecture 26: Spatial resolution and depth... Applied Science & Technology 210 / Electrical Engineering 213: Soft X-Rays and Extreme Ultraviolet Radiation Lecture 26: Spatial resolution and depth of field www.coe.berkeley.edu Professor David T. Attwood, Electrical Engineering Professor in Residence, Professor Attwood's research interests include short wavelength electromagnetics, soft x-ray microscopy, coherence, and EUV lithography. [courses] [ee213] [fall2005]
- (OLD VERSION) Imaginary Interfaces: Spatial Interaction with Empty Hands and Without Visual Feedback An expanded and updated version of this video is available here: Imaginary Interfaces is a research project from Sean Gustafson, Daniel Bierwirth and Patrick Baudisch at the Hasso Plattner Institute in Potsdam, Germany. More details: www.hpi.uni- Abstract: Screen-less wearable devices allow for the smallest form factor and thus the maximum mobility. However, current screen-less devices only support buttons and gestures. Pointing and direct manipulation are not supported because users have nothing to point to. We challenge the notion that spatial interaction requires a screen and propose a method for bringing spatial interaction to screen-less devices. We present Imaginary Interfaces, screen-less devices that allow users to perform spatial interaction with empty hands and without visual feedback. Unlike projection-based solutions, such as Sixth Sense, all "feedback" takes place in the user's imagination. Users define the origin of an imaginary space by forming an L-shaped coordinate cross with their non-dominant hand. Users then point and draw with their dominant hand in the resulting space. The interaction is tracked by a tiny camera device clipped to the user's clothing and pointed at the user's hands. To validate our design we conducted three user studies that required participants to create simple drawings, annotate an existing drawing, and point at locations described in imaginary space. Our findings suggest that Imaginary Interaction is ...
- Digitial Airbrushing with Spatial Augmented Reality This is the video that accompanied my poster at ISMAR 2009. The system I developed allows a user to digitally airbrush onto physical objects, with the 'paint' being projected onto the objects. The user is given a stencil, which can mask areas of the paint. The stencil tool is a board, but the actual shape of the mask is virtualised, which means you can do things like allowing the user to draw their own stencil to accomplish a specific task. The key point in this video is building the user interface from physical tools that are augmented with digital information. This idea has uses well beyond the scope of a painting application. For more information: www.20 or http
- Spatial (aka Spacial) Disorientation & JFK JR Part 2 of 2 As far as I know is the first time this has been made readily available to the GP when I posted this on Youtube. ;) First part of the first video is opinion and info debunking myths, the rest is a US military Spatial (aka Spacial) Disorientation training film. It's in depth, so most people with ADD or people that are not *** flight buff find boring. ;) Spatial (aka Spacial) Disorientation Documentary & Docudrama with Commentary and Opinion in text.
- Oblong Industries g-speak spatial operating system Anyone that's seen Minority Report will no doubt remember the impressive gesture based computer system that Tom used in his unceasing (well until the film ended anyway) hunt for future murders. Oblong Industries has announced a new spatial operating system based on hand gestures that bears a pretty close resemblance to the one used at PreCrime. Hardly surprising since the company comprises members of the science advisors to Spielberg's moody sci-fi. Personally, I'm yet to see the value in these kind of operating systems. In the examples I've seen so far, gesture seems to clumsy an approach. It might look impressive but why would I opt for a gesture based word processor when I can use a keyboard (either button or touch screen) or a pen and paper. OK, typing is a gesture and so is writing ergo, there must be a way to adapt them but where is the improvement? How does this make my job easier? Personally I see touch as a more value-able improvement in computer interface but even then, I don't think you can replace a mouse with a finger. You can guide a mouse with a finger but not replace it. As an editor I need accuracy. I click where I want the cut to go. If I pressed on the screen where it should cut, I do not believe it would be accurate enough unless I was REALLY zoomed in, and then what you gain in touch you loose in simple speed of use. Anyone that's tried to type a message on an iPhone will tell you how wayward it's interpretation of your taps can be. Of course the ...
- JEAN JACQUES PERREY Indicatif Spatial Space-Age Fashion Jean Jacques Perrey Indicatif Spatial from Moog Sensations, 1971. The clip features a fashion report from a german tv-show of the 1960's.
- GoldRing GRS23 Spatial Orientation Enlightened Consciousness As the course of time ends in this designated flow there is a reaction and a frantic movement toward a solution. The focus of humanity is to bring about an ecological transformation of the planet. The focus of humanity is also the completion a mission and a purpose to raise humanity's energy into a higher state of excellence. In both cases it is contrasted with the function of life to become the antithesis of what is wanted, the mirror is becoming what is being out-pictured. The process of understanding this is to see past the initial point of view and look at the purpose. In following the Dimensional experience of the initiation point to the solution is always the creative function of the mind. The mind has the overall completed process in its conception. The seed knows what it will become. The point of Light is part of the Central Sun. There is a function of the Divine in every one. The openness of this holographic imaging process is to understand that all things work within a self-regenerating fractal consciousness, where there is an unending out and an unending in. This is the process of infinity as it moves outward and it moves inward. It moves in all directions and it is omni-centric. On Third Dimensional levels there is a very linear quality to experience. It moves from one day to another day, from one moment to another moment, from one memory to one experience, from the past to the present, from the present to the future. There is no sense of anything but a linear ...
- Where 2.0 2010: Jack Dangermond, "Spatial ***ysis and the Geoweb" Jack Dangermond (ESRI), "Spatial ***ysis and the Geoweb"
- Self Defense - Verbal and Spatial Defenses Self Defense using verbal assertiveness skills.
- XYZ SPATIAL TYPOGRAPHY - MOTION EXPERIMENTS These experiments are from the DVD which accompanies the book XYZ Spatial Typography. The book, written and designed by Christopher Tozer () investigates the possibilities of giving type a spatial context. By exploring letterforms in relation to environments, external influences, 3D forms and virtual realms, this book documents the challenges and creative potential of giving type a third dimension.
- Spanish Spatial Data Infrastructure www.idee.es The geoportal "Spanish Spatial Data Infrastructure" (SDI) is a project to denote the relevant base collection of technologies, policies and institutional arrangements that facilitate the availability of and access to spatial data. The SDI provides a basis for spatial data discovery, evaluation, and application for users and providers within all levels of government, the commercial sector, the non-profit sector, academia and by citizens in general. www.idee.es Video maded by IGN-Spain
- AGU Scientists Tech Talks - Google's Spatial Tools in the Marine Environment - Decision Support Google Tech Talks December 16, 2008 ABSTRACT TITLE: Google's Spatial Tools in the Marine Environment - Decision Support Presented by: Kurt Schwehr ABSTRACT: Google Maps and Google Earth have put much of the functionality of Geographic Information Systems in the hands of the end users. Maritime users are just beginning to understand the power of map mashups that bring together diverse datasets to help mariners and those who manage the waterways to better understand the uses, risks, and impacts of vessel traffic on our nation's waterways. I will present a number of data types ranging from raster images of ocean flow modeling, to vessel traffic over time captured by the marine Automatic Identification System, to real time right whale notices for vessels approaching Boston Harbor.
- 3D Central App For IPhone By Spatial View At 3D Summit 3D Central App For IPhone By Spatial View At 3D Summit in Universal City, CA
- Jerry Dammers' Spatial AKA Orchestra "Ghost Planet"/"Nuclear War" OFFICIAL CLIP Jerry Dammers' Spatial AKA Orchestra British Tour March/April 2010 see for details
- Leonardo da Vinci: Spatial slider crank mechanism A video showing Leonardo da Vinci's Spatial slider crank mechanism in operation. Original drawing - kmoddl.library.cornell.edu Please note: i am aware that the original drawing shows a worm gear operated by a screw, i need this drawing to be hand cranked for the steam engine project.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about spatial
“Forum Home " Database " Spatial. Forum: Spatial. Discussions related to Oracle Spatial, Locator, GeoRaster, Topology, Network Data Model, GeoCoder, Router, Spatial Web Services and 3D Data spatial. topology. View all. About Oracle | Oracle and Sun | | Subscribe | Careers | Contact Us | Site Maps”
— OTN Discussion Forums : Spatial,
“Lightworks partners the leading global players with the 3D graphics hardware and software industries”
— Spatial European Forum,
“If you do not test well on the standard IQ tests, then this method of spatial reasoning might just be for you. spatial IQ tests such as our Free Spatial IQ Test. Why not try both methods out and post your results as a comment to this blog!”
— Spatial IQ Test | Fun Education,
“Perhaps the most interesting difference between the two types reared its head on the SQL Spatial forum a few weeks back (see thread) from Spatial Consultants. Georeferenced - Geography, Energy, Environment, Mapping & all things Geo. Not to be taken too seriously. James Fee - has made more blog posts”
— Spatial Miscellany,
— Martin Daly,
“Spatial Development International. Geospatial consultants”
— Spatial Development International,
“Blog. Gallery. ECO SPATIAL FORUM. ***ytical Approaches to Environmental Monitoring. Show and complexity (as well as spatial arrangement of biota) are intentionally simplified”
— ECO SPATIAL FORUM,
“Blog Posts Tagged Spatial ***ysis”
— Blog: Spatial ***ysis | Pitney Bowes Business Insight,
“In Afghanistan, the spatial means for both fatalities and IED fatalities show more below also shows the spatial means, however, the size of the circles”
— Surge Iraq Part | Off the Map - Official Blog of FortiusOne,