- SPATHIPHYLLUM. Spathiphyllum are attractive indoor foliage plants which tolerate very low light levels. Spathiphyllum produce a showy white inflorescence, consisting of a hood-shaped spathe surrounding the spadix, which adds to their ornamental value. — “Spathiphyllum Production Guide”, mrec.ifas.ufl.edu
- Anthurium and Spathiphyllum are popular tropical ornamental plants. Anthurium and Spathiphyllum are among the many plants in the Araceae family that are commercially cultivated as tropical. — “ENH1102/EP366: Tropical Foliage Plant Development: Breeding”, edis.ifas.ufl.edu
- Spathiphyllum (The Peace Lily) needs warmth and moist air. There must be no cold draughts and the pot should be surrounded by moist peat or stood on a pebble tray. In spring and sometimes again in autumn the flowers appear. White flowers turn pale green with age. — “Spathiphyllum”,
- SPATHIPHYLLUM. Perennial. Handsome paddle-shaped leaves standing erect from short stems. Flower stalks have a white, erect bract behind the inflorescence spike. — “SPATHIPHYLLUM - Indoor House Plants - Plant Encyclopedia”,
- tropical plant business restaurant then Spathiphyllum would bread butter most popular dependable tropical plants industry Spathiphyllum secured place bestselling foliage flowering plant Why? Because they are not only easy grow. — “Spathiphyllum - Online Catalog | Oglesby Plants International”,
- Spathiphyllum are so carefree that even bungling non-gardeners can make them thrive. This was true of my sister Phyllis, whose Spathiphyllum sat in a corner and grew and grew and occasionally sent up a white flower. — “Plant of the Month: Spathiphyllum”,
- Spathiphyllum wallisii (1 P, 9 F) Pages in category "Spathiphyllum" This category Media in category "Spathiphyllum" The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31. — “Category:Spathiphyllum - Wikimedia Commons”,
- Spathiphyllum Allison – Peace Lily for Small Spaces! As you can see from the picture this peace lily - Spathiphyllum 'Allison' shows off a pot full of well shaped dark green leaves and highlights the white sail blooms. Spathiphyllum "White Lightning" is one peace lily from Agri-Starts. — “”,
- Peace Lily – Spathiphyllum Popular in the Spring and Year Round With a pot full of green leaves pest at times can hide out on Spathiphyllum. — “Peace Lily - Spathiphyllum | Plant-”, plant-
- Spathiphyllum is a member of the Anthurium genus. The plant has spoon-shaped leaves in a wide variety of sizes that can be green or variegated. The "flowers" are actually a white bract (this is the spath) that encloses the actual flower. Planterra uses several cultivars. — “Spathiphyllum Houseplant Care”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The noun spathiphyllum has one meaning: Meaning #1 : any of various. — “Spathiphyllum: Information from ”,
- Care for Spathiphyllum hybrids, afraid to water, overwater, Peace lilies, Missouri Botanical Garden, Dr. Tom Croat, spath, spathe, inflorescence, aroid, Araceae, Exotic and rare tropical plants from the rainforest. — “Caring for Spathiphyllum species and hybrids, Proper care for”,
- Spathiphyllum Manufacturers & Spathiphyllum Suppliers Directory - Find a Spathiphyllum Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Spathiphyllum Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Spathiphyllum-Spathiphyllum Manufacturers, Suppliers and”,
- Some houseplants are difficult to grow, while others are just plain easy. Near the top of the "easy list" is Spathiphyllum – or peace lily. This simple, beautiful tropical plant brings interest to just about any indoor space. — “Garden Article: Spathiphyllum: Simple and Sensational”, learn2
- Get details on how to grow and propagate Spathiphyllum. Also learn how to take care of Spathiphyllum. — “Spathiphyllum”,
- When grown indoors, Spathiphyllum have very low fertility needs. Spathiphyllum is Greek for leaf-spathe, referring to the character of the spathe, which is the bract or leaf surrounding or subtending a thick, protruding flower cluster. — “Spathiphyllum (group)”,
- How to grow Peace Lily, including tips on light, water and propagation. These tropical plants feature striking white flowers that hover above shiny, pointed leaves. All spathiphyllum are vulnerable to bugs including aphids, mites and scale, as well as root rot if they are allowed to sit in water. — “Peace Lily—How to Grow Spathiphyllum”,
- Learn about Spathiphyllum on . Find info and videos including: How to Care For a Spathiphyllum, How to Care for a Spathiphyllum Plant, Spathiphyllum Plant Care and much more. — “Spathiphyllum - ”,
- Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum, tropicals, the best site on the Internet with thousands of original digital photos, the best site on the Internet for tropical plants, sub tropical plants, exotic plants with growing guides plus solid HOW TO information. — “Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum, article”,
- Top questions and answers about Spathiphyllum. Find 87 questions and answers about Spathiphyllum at Read more. — “Spathiphyllum - ”,
- Spathiphyllum is using Twitter. Twitter is a free service that lets you keep in touch with people through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing? Spathiphyllum. RT @cdmarine It may take a long time, and it may break our heart along the way, but LOVE WILL. — “Spathiphyllum (Spathiphyllum) on Twitter”,
- Spathiphyllum is a genus of about 40 species of monocotyledonous flowering plants in the family Araceae, native to tropical regions of the Americas and southeastern Asia. Certain species of Spathiphyllum are commonly known as Spath or Peace Lilies. — “Spathiphyllum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related videos for spathiphyllum
- Spathiphyllum Sapiens - the ETHZ CAAD plant A plant that can communicate its needs, ask for company, and party like only a good friend can! A project by Michele Leidi, Edyta Augustynowicz and Sofia Georgakopoulou. ETHZ CAAD MAS, www.mas.caad.arch.ethz.ch, prof. dr. L. Hovestadt.
- Spathiphyllum in glass
- See Plant Videos... Red Colors In The Landscape Plant Deals Plants and trees with colors for sale call 215 651 8329 http Highland Hill farm These plants are so-called ``blacklisted'' because though they are sold under the guise of being true aquatic plants, they are actually land or emersed plants. Typically what happens is you buy one of these, it lives for a month, then dies. Don't buy them, unless you are setting up a paludarium and want to keep their leaves above water. The main problem with identifying all the blacklisted plants is that they are mostly known by goofy trade names which vary from region-to-region... To make things worse, true aquatics are sometimes sold under one of these trade names as well, so it's best to know the plant's scientific name! umbrella pine ground pines/club mosses (Lycopodium) aluminum plant (Pilea cadairei) crinkle (Hemigraphis) green hedge underwater palm spider plant (Chlorophytum) Chinese evergreen arrowhead -- either Syngonium (the houseplant) or a species of Sagittaria that doesn't do well submerged. pongol sword sandriana, green dragon plant (Dracena sanderana) -- tall corn-like stalk, dark green sword-like leaves with white edges. mondo grass, fountain plant (Ophiopogon japonicus) -- Grassy, leaves in one plane. Japanese rush (Acorus gramineus) -- looks like mondo. Brazil sword, Borneo swords (Spathiphyllum sp.). S. wallisii may be suitable for submersion according to Rataj. scarlet hygro/dragon flame/alligator weed (Alternanthera sessilis and other sp.) -- see stem ...
- most of the fish (75 Gallon) 75Gallon Freshwater Aquarium; FISH; (38+) AFRICAN CICHLIDS: (18) BOTTOM FEEDERS: (15+) OTHER FISH: (5+) PLANTS, LOGS & ROCKS: (17 varieties) AFRICAN CICHLIDS: 2x Labidochromis caeruleus "Electric Yellow" (Male) 2x Sciaenochromis fryeri (Chizumulu Is.) "Electric Blue" 1x Pseudotropheus Acei 1x Pseudotropheus Acei Hybrid (Zebra cross) 1x Protomelas Taeniolatus "Red Empress" 1x Red Pea*** 1x Aulonocara (Rubescens) Pea*** 1x Aulonocara baenschi "Benga Pea***" 1x Labidochromis sp. Hongi 1x Metriaclima lombardoi 1x Pseudotropheus sp. Elongatus Chewere 1x Nimbochromis venustus 1x Hemichromis bimaculatus "Red Jewel" 1x Archocentrus nigrofasciatus "Convict" "zebra cichlid" 1x Cynotilapia Afra Cobue 1x Iodotropheus sprengerae "Rusty Cichlid" 1x Metriaclima sp. "elongatus mpanga" BOTTOM FEEDERS: 3x Pomacea Bridgessii "Brig" 6x Chromobotia/Botia macracanthus "Clown Loach" 1x Gyrinocheilos aymonieri "CAE" 4x Ancistrus temminckii, Ancistrus sp. "Bristlenose Pleco" (2x Adult male & 2x Adult female. (Breeding in the tank also, though survival rate of fry is minimal)) 1x Mastacemelus Armatus "Spiny Eel, Tyre Track Eel" Several Ghost Shrimp OTHER FISH: 2x Crossocheilus siamensis "SAE" 3x Better splendens (all male, 2 in long better seperator, 1 swimming free) Hypseleotris galii "Firetail Gudgeon" Blackworms live and breed throughout substrate. PLANTS, LOGS & ROCKS: 7x large, medium & small pieces of Lava rock. Several small and medium flat/round smooth river rocks. 6x Logs covered in ...
- Prune this: Guide to Peace Lily care at the Frank Lloyd Wright designed rebuilt conservatory Prunethis Episode #26: Tour Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin Martin House Indoor Garden. How to care for peace lilies & bog plants. Guide to fertilizing soil in a historical rebuilt conservatory.
- Spathiphyllum- Peace Lilly- Cala- Spatifillo 8.5" Pot - Pote 21cm ( 4 Lits)
- Peace Lilies (Spathiphyllum) Propagation and Growing In Zone 10 Winter www.b2 Peace Lilies or "Spath" as some have said it is called, add bright white visual flowers and waxy looking green leaves that are easily used in flower arrangements. Peace Lilies Propagation I am brand new to the peace lilies so there is certainly more ways to do this however the peace lilies seem to propagate themselves by growing new shoots from the ground on new vertical like tubers. Once there are shoots growing well, I will remove the new shoots by hand and replant them in new composted soil with reasonable drainage (by adding sand, Perlite, amorphous volcanic glass, etc.) Growing Peace Lilies Indoors Or Out The Peace Lilies grow well in low light or shade because if they are in full sun, the tips of the leaves will turn brown and die off. They seem to do fine with as little water as once a week but if you want to propagate the plant or have it look and grow well, I suggest daily or more frequent morning watering for about two weeks. This seems to trigger the new growth of a flower and other new leaf growth. Do not over water so there is always water running out of the bottom of your container but be sure there is good drainage so the roots do not sit in water. Moist like a run out sponge seems to be the best visual description that I can describe easily. Peace Lilies For A Visual Plant While I do not suggest eating the Peace Lilies (Spathiphyllum) or even having them near children, they are a typical visual addition to many flower arrangements. The ...
- Joan entertains; Beidenharn Musuem and Gardens Joan Atwell LIVE Monroe, La.~Beidenharn Musuem and Gardens.. "Joan Atwell is one of our top multi-talented entertainers in north Louisiana. She has a SMILE on her face and always draws her audience into her shows with her singing, boogie woogie piano playing and accordion numbers. Joan has been compared to Jerry Lee Lewis and Winniferd Atwell which she denies but she won't deny starting to bang the fire out of her mama and daddy's big ole up right piano at age six. She's been at it ever since!" Quote by Bettye Burton of Lincoln Hall, Ruston, La.. ______________________________________________ From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Biedenharn MUSUEM and Gardens is a botanical garden and museum located beside the Ouachita River at 2006 Riverside Drive, Monroe, Louisiana. It is open Monday-Saturday, and half days Sunday.. The Biedenharm Museum was built in 1913 as a private home by Joseph Augustus Biedenharn (December 13, 1866-October 9, 1952), who is credited with first bottling the popular soda fountain drink Coca-Cola in the summer of 1894. The original home, known as the Biedenharn Home, is open for tours and furnished as it was during the residence of Joseph Biedenharn's daughter, Emy-Lou Biedenharn.. The Coca-Cola Museum features Coca-Cola memorabilia and historical items.. The Bible Museum features a collection of bibles and biblical literature, and also hosts changing exhibits..  ELsong Garden The garden's name is short for Emy-Lous song, named after Emy-Lou ...
- the fate of my peace lilly cats killing my plant slowly
- bel air lehanneur robillard Bel-Air Upon the return of the first space flights and many ***yses, NASA discovered a high level of toxic volatile compounds in the astronauts¹ body tissues. The American spacecraft mostly constructed of plastic, fibreglass, insulating materials and fire retardants gradually poisoned the astronauts. The same effect was experienced in our living spaces. Each manufactured product gives off or more precisely emits even several years after having been manufactured. This is invisible and imperceptible by humans, the products and equipment constantly give off the volatile components of which the material is made of. Bel-Air is a live filter which absorbs undesirable effects of contaminated air by the profusion of manufactured goods. It takes in the air from the room and absorbs its¹ toxic compounds. Bel-Air uses plants/greenery selected for their filtering ability. In the mid-80¹s, NASA identified several plants/greenery for their ability to absorb toxic gases. The gerbera,the philodendron, the spathiphyllum, the pathos and the chlorophytum are among the plants found to be most effective. The air which passes through the Bel-Air is purified by the leaves and roots of the plant. ``````````````````` MATHIEU LEHANNEUR 49 rue de Maubeuge F - 75009 Paris T. +33 (0)8 71 49 88 77
- Piyacom Aquatic Plants Acorus gramineus var. pusilus (Dwarf sedge, Japanese rush) Acorus gramineus var. variegatus (Dwarf sedge, Japanese rush) Aglaonema modestum (Chinese Evergreen) Aglaonema simplex Chlorophytum bichetii (Pongol sword) Dracaena sanderiana (Striped dragonplant) Hemigraphis colorata (Crimson ivy) Ophiopogon japonicus (Fountain plant) Pilea cadairei (Aluminum plant) Sciadopitys verticillata) (Umbrella pine, Koyamaki) Spathiphyllum tasson (Brazil Sword) Syngonium podophyllum (Stardust ivy) Freshwater Plant Images Gallery
- Amazon biotop aquarium A little 30 liter aquarium fish tank with a Paracheirodon innesi and a male and female of Apistogramma cacatuoides. The spectra of the lighting is also adjusted for south America light conditions (osram 827 and 830). On this small tank I use 2x13 watts T5 tubes. I also use of CO2 and plant fertilizers. Note the air bubbles on some of the leaves. The plants is Echinodorus osiris, Spathiphyllum wallisii, Echinodorus gabrielle and Echinodorus horemanii.
- How to Care for House Plants : Changing House Plant Pots How to change house plant pots; get professional tips and advice from an expert on caring for indoor plants and flowers in this free gardening video. Expert: Austin Sheppard Bio: Austin Shepard is studying Landscape Architecture at the BAC in Boston, MA. He developed an interest in landscaping and gardening while working for a landscaping company. Filmmaker: David Jackel
- FreshComposerTV - Video Art Film and music by FreshComposer
- 75Gallon mixed 75Gallon Freshwater Aquarium; FISH; (38+) AFRICAN CICHLIDS: (18) BOTTOM FEEDERS: (15+) OTHER FISH: (5+) PLANTS, LOGS & ROCKS: (17 varieties) AFRICAN CICHLIDS: 2x Labidochromis caeruleus "Electric Yellow" (Male) 2x Sciaenochromis fryeri (Chizumulu Is.) "Electric Blue" 1x Pseudotropheus Acei 1x Pseudotropheus Acei Hybrid (Zebra cross) 1x Protomelas Taeniolatus "Red Empress" 1x Red Pea*** 1x Aulonocara (Rubescens) Pea*** 1x Aulonocara baenschi "Benga Pea***" 1x Labidochromis sp. Hongi 1x Metriaclima lombardoi 1x Pseudotropheus sp. Elongatus Chewere 1x Nimbochromis venustus 1x Hemichromis bimaculatus "Red Jewel" 1x Archocentrus nigrofasciatus "Convict" "zebra cichlid" 1x Cynotilapia Afra Cobue 1x Iodotropheus sprengerae "Rusty Cichlid" 1x Metriaclima sp. "elongatus mpanga" BOTTOM FEEDERS: 3x Pomacea Bridgessii "Brig" 6x Chromobotia/Botia macracanthus "Clown Loach" 1x Gyrinocheilos aymonieri "CAE" 4x Ancistrus temminckii, Ancistrus sp. "Bristlenose Pleco" (2x Adult male & 2x Adult female. (Breeding in the tank also, though survival rate of fry is minimal)) 1x Mastacemelus Armatus "Spiny Eel, Tyre Track Eel" Several Ghost Shrimp OTHER FISH: 2x Crossocheilus siamensis "SAE" 3x Better splendens (all male, 2 in long better seperator, 1 swimming free) Hypseleotris galii "Firetail Gudgeon" Blackworms live and breed throughout substrate. PLANTS, LOGS & ROCKS: 7x large, medium & small pieces of Lava rock. Several small and medium flat/round smooth river rocks. 6x Logs covered in ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about spathiphyllum
“Spathiphyllum Plant- Make it part of your collection. By Central Square on April 23, 2007 The Spathiphyllum plant, also known as the Peace Lily, produces a white bloom known as a Spathe and has lush, dark green leaves”
— Spathiphyllum Plant- Make it part of your collection,
“Spathiphyllum "Mauna Loa" - General Discussion - Forum”
— Spathiphyllum "Mauna Loa" - General Discussion - PlantCare,
“I used to grow a Spathiphyllum plant like this in the old days when I had lots of 10 Responses to "Spathiphyllum or peace lily" Sara on 09 Oct 2010 at”
— Sara L. Chapman's Fave Photos Blog " Spathiphyllum or peace lily,
“The Spathiphyllum plant, also known as the Peace Lily, produces a white bloom known as a The Spathiphyllum plant cleans indoor air of many environmental contaminants, including”
— Academy Florists Blog " Spathiphyllum Plants, academy-
“The Spathiphyllum, commonly known as the peace lily, is an evergreen perennial that It appears that the plant (and the bacteria that grows near it) is effective in purifying”
“Information and questions relating to the peace lily plant (Spathiphyllum as so known as spath) Sometimes peace lilies (spathiphyllum) don't show any signs of damage when exposed to chlorine”
— Peace Lily,
“H K's blog - , Gucci handtassen Soil and Moisture Preferences Spathiphyllum prefers a well drained soil that is not particularly water holding and has a slightly acidic to neutral”
— Khmer Room | One place to meet - H K's blog - Spathiphyllum,
“Who posted in: SPATHIPHYLLUM - ADVICES PLS! Member name. Posts. explore Stats. Time Now: Oct 02 2010 02:21 AM. Back to top. Forum Home. Delete My”
— GCS Forum -> SPATHIPHYLLUM - ADVICES PLS! -> Who posted in,