- Visit Sparkfun's profile on Vimeo. Use Vimeo to share the videos you make with the people you want. Its free to join and really easy to use. — “Sparkfun on Vimeo”,
- The 6DOF Atomic is a XBee-ready, stripped-down Inertia Measurement Unit, designed to give good performance at an affordable price. So get measuring rotation and translation, people! Here's something to consider: The SparkFun 6DOF Atomic. — “SparkFun Atomic IMU 6 Degrees of Freedom (SKU: 50661) - HVW”,
- Motor drivers from Sparkfun small models Sparkfun The TB6612FNG motor driver from Sparkfun ROB-09457 can control up to two DC motors at a constant current of 1.2A (3.2A peak). — “Motor Controllers :: Sparkfun Motor Controllers - Technobots”,
- You'd be hard pressed to an office with a desktop that doesn't have a nameplate. This DIY project transforms the classic engraved vinyl nameplate into The LEDs you link to at Sparkfun are rated 2800, 6500, and 1200 mcd for the red, green, blue, respectively. Will the result be just as pleasing if. — “Awesome LED Edge-lit Desktop Nameplate”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of SparkFun Electronics, Inc. Get exclusive content and interact with SparkFun Electronics, Inc. right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “SparkFun Electronics, Inc. | Facebook”,
- Buy SparkFun products from nicegear. We specialise in SparkFun products, VoIP and hardware compatible with open source systems for New Zealand. — “SparkFun products from nicegear - New Zealand's open source”, nicegear.co.nz
- Spark Fun Electronics' preferred foot prints. We've spent an enormous amount of time creating and checking these footprints and parts. If you enjoy using this library, please buy one of our products at http://. Please also note. — “Spark Fun”,
- Find SparkFun datasheets in PDF (Page 0) description download FREE. — “:: DatasheetPro :: Browse SparkFun datasheets, data sheets”,
- Floating Point Co-Processor uM-FPU v3.1 Sparkfun COM-08129 [SF-COM-08129]. — “Floating Point Co-Processor uM-FPU v3.1 Sparkfun COM-08129”,
- Its first products were Olimex printed circuit boards. The name 'SparkFun' came about because one of the founders of SparkFun was testing a development board, and sparks flew out; Fun was chosen because the company's self-stated aim is to educate people about electronics. — “SparkFun Electronics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- SparkFun has just announced a Free Day for 2011. Last year was the first time they decided to give away $100,000 in the form of On the other side of things he used a SparkFun USB to FTDI connector to interface another XBee module with a. — “sparkfun - Hack a Day”,
- Sparkfun Free Day is today. Today is January 7th, sure many of you already now. Learn more about sparkfun, sparkfun free day, sparkfun twitter, sparkfun irc, spark fun, twitter sparkfun. — “Sparkfun | Sparkfun Twitter | Sparkfun Free Day | Sparkfun”,
- SparkFun hosted what we dubbed the Antimov Competition - a robotics competition based on the reverse mirror of Isaac Asimov's rules of robotics. The goal of the competition was to get people thinking outside of the box when it comes to robotics. — “News - SparkFun Electronics”,
- Videos by the geeks at Spark Fun Electronics There is a Tesla in every Spark Fun Enthusiast . upful4life (5 months ago) Hey Guys, It's Tim, if you want to see more of my projects, you can check um out at . — “YouTube - sparkfun's Channel”,
- FunGizmos : SparkFun - Sensors Misc Arduino Prototyping LCD / Display Gift Certificates Tools Kits Wireless LilyPad Power Robotics Breakout Boards Components ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping. — “SparkFun : FunGizmos, make something fun!”,
- Get short, timely messages from sparkfun. Twitter is a rich source of instantly updated Get updates via SMS by texting follow sparkfun to 40404 in the United States. — “sparkfun (sparkfun) on Twitter”,
- "SparkFun was founded in 2003 by Nathan Seidle, then a University of Colorado - Boulder engineering student. The SparkFun crew works in various departments such as engineering, marketing, production, shipping, and keg replenishment, all united in one common goal - Sharing Ingenuity. — “Active Robots - Manufacturers - Sparkfun Electronics - Our”, active-
- I have gotten a metric TON of use out of the SparkFun B.E.E. (buzz? Given so many positive comments, maybe we could encourage SparkFun to start carrying that book. — “News - SparkFun Electronics”,
- Flushed from the success of their first autonomous vehicle competition, SparkFun Electronics (SFE) is now reaching out to wannabe bot builders. The $450 UberTracker from SparkFun Electronics is a complete cellular. — “SparkFun Electronics | Popular Science”,
related images for sparkfun
- RGB serial matrices 4 Atari controllers and an LPC2106 dev board to create a cooperative game of Pong Eeek Rat s nest I wonder what the back side of a JumboTron looks like
- телефоном довольно сложно И тем не менее факт остается фактом телефон работает без проводов
- sparkfun tetris 04 jpg
- Now don t get me wrong I am very aware of credit card theft and all the bad things that a person could do with a mag strip writer But think of all the fun stuff we can do With this
- Then we got Tyler Talmage from the Production department to come up with a design and paint up our Munny Tyler got the brains in with a relatively straight forward lobotomy Then he got the LCD located into the chest Munny has two earrings that do double duty as the select and nav buttons
- sparkfun tetris 06 jpg
- 12ft GPS wall clock Then he put us to shame Big Digit Solid State Relay
- Don t SparkFun boxes make the most beautiful cases for any electronics project They are sturdy and easy to modify our first choice when prototyping any new creation
- And finally for today the Snap key less entry system The door is not really opened by snapping rather by careful touch patterns Arduino + servo + touch sensor = slick way to unlock a door
- chunnel rack jpg
- cool ideas I kind of want to start an education company among 20 other ideas but I digress We ll see how it goes Pictures Here is the first 100 units for SparkFun going out in December
- Grill M jpg
- At least three of the rovers in the Sparkfun contest used ArduPilot too ArduPilot isn t just for planes it s a great board for rob Continue
- BaseJump1 M jpg
- can be recharged easily I ve also gone to an LPC2148 thinking that I may get the USB to work so you could access the message file directly over USB but I haven t got that working yet The problems that I ve found with the first rev hardware are 1 I jacked up a couple of the lines to the accelerometer and 2 I ve got a cap on the bottom of the top board and a diode on
- 4 servers jpg
- Tanks 02 L JPG
- Bugs 01 L JPG
- Afficheur à cristaux liquides
- Tour jpg
- after 8 75 seconds of freefall You can also see the point at about 3 seconds where wind resistance becomes significant after which I appear to be resting on my belly on a cushion of air Whooooooooooaaaaaa That s awesome
- that caters to electronics hobbyists and DIY hardware hackers of which I am one thanks to my UAV autopilot side project Speaking of which this is what Sparkfun s site looks like today See It s all voice and community This is a corporate home page that you ll want to subscribe to in your RSS reader the mix of insidery chat about new products with fanboy admiration of
- The bees have been busy We have three new tutorials to share Pete has written a tutorial showing how to use the 6DOF v4 controller board to prevent his tube amplifier from testing out his life insurance policy
- This fiery little guy ha is the work of production guru sculptor extraordinaire Gerry This picture doesn t quite do him justice as he is probably over a foot long Pretty amazing work
- job with their entry for Logic check out the great photography and it s great to have these guys on board I m thinking that they ll be the only US distributor at least for a while I finally got my first shipment of assembled and tested PCBs in from China Very cool I also developed some cool automated functional test software that I use here as well as in China
- your game is no longer dictated by white dots on a black background We simply love the blinking lights in a full rainbow spectrum and playing it almost seems like an ethereal experience Check out the video after the break More
- along with two buttons and a tri color LED The booster circuit is on the bottom of the top board The top and bottom boards are joined mechanically by 4 stand offs and a 12 pin header The bottom board carries the processor the SD card and a few new bits I ve set it up intending to power it with one of the 1000mAh lipo cells that we sell And as such I put a lipo
- Tanks 01 L JPG
- T3 Round 5 Virtual Sparkfun competition For the fifth T3 Trust Time Trial contest we ve got an easy and fun one set the best tim Continue
- sparkfun tetris 02 jpg
- セクシー 11月に入ったら なんだかGAINER周りに様々な動きが出ているような気がします 互換機もいろいろ出てきているようです http gainer cc Gainerのソフトウェア ソフトウェア ライブラリとPSoCマイコンのファームウェア は修正BSDライセンスの元で再頒布および使用が
- The most recent feature we re pretty excited about is the ability to offer a PCB to the public This means that you can layout a board save it on the BatchPCB website then make the design
- Silly Munny He never saw it coming Then we got Tyler Talmage from the Production department to come up with a design and paint up our Munny
- Shenzen 1 M jpg
- I currently own and have used 2 16×2 LCD s with my Arduino projects One from Modern Device and one from
- sparkfun tetris 05 jpg
- like it had fallen off a truck and was gnarled by an irate bear Begrudgingly we had to refuse delivery and are now waiting for a new one Can t have all your toys all at once I guess
- Modern Device Back Sparkfun Back Software
- Sparkfun posted another handy tutorial this one covers how to use a relay to switch wall power via one little ol 5 volt microcontroller A very helpful ability to add to your palette
- 54 89 065 82 019 0 066 28 101151 989 0 000276$ For a fraction of the cost of the marinized models this delivers a lot of surprisingly high res data though of course it would very quickly die if subjected to even one droplet of seawater
related videos for sparkfun
- SparkFun 11-30-12 Product Showcase Products Featured in this Video: 50 Channel GP-635T GPS Receiver: SparkFun Hydra Power Cable - 6ft: Photoluminescent Panel - 8.5x11": Photoluminescent Panel - 4x6": Photoluminescent Panel - 3x5":
- SparkFun 6-8-12 Product Showcase
- SparkFun 7-13-12 Product Showcase Products Featured in this Video: LilyPad SimpleSnap: LilyPad SimpleSnap Protoboard: Larson Scanner Kit - 10mm Diffused LEDs: Power Supply - 12V/5V (2A): 4 Pin Molex Connector - Pigtail: 4 Pin Molex Connector - Straight: 4 Pin Molex Connector - Right Angle:
- SparkFun Holiday Gift Guide! SparkFun Electronics has all your holiday gift needs covered! Learn to Solder - Simon Says: Serial Enabled LCD Kit: BigTime Watch Kit: ProtoSnap - Pro Mini: Makey Makey - Standard Kit:
- Kitting Time Lapse
- Stenciling Tutorial Learn how to use solder paste and solder stencils.
- SparkFun According to Pete 7-5-11: Diodes and Transistors
- SparkFun Cyber Monday! On Cyber Monday (that's November 26, 2012) all SparkFun orders will have free shipping. That's right -- all orders, no matter how big or small -- will ship for free!
- The New Pick and Place Machine This past week, SparkFun production got a serious upgrade with a new pick and place machine - the Manncorp MC384. It can place up to 4000 parts per hour and has a special vision system that allows for non-contact, on-the-fly alignment of SMD components before placing them onto the PCB. It cost us just a little over $52k, but it's going to make our production process even smoother.
- SparkFun 5-25-12 Product Showcase Products featured in this video:
- SparkFun Engineering Roundtable 9-24-12: Capacitive Sensing with Chris Taylor Engineering Roundtable is the newest SparkFun video series. In this feature, your favorite (or least favorite) SparkFun engineers talk about their latest projects, how they work, and how you can build your own. Check it out as hacking and hilarity ensue.
- Soldering Iron Basics with SparkFun This is a how-to-solder video for the beginner electronics enthusiast! We start with the basics of setting up your soldering station and guide you through the process of soldering your first components!
- "The Pool" by Jen Lewin, featured SparkFun Customer Jen Lewin's project "The Pool" is an large scale interactive art piece originally built for Burning Man. Each node in the piece has an Xbee, Arduino and some custom electronics to control a number of RGB LEDs to light up the base. As user stand on a node, it cycles to a new color and depending on how long a person stands on that node, it changes all the rest of the nodes colors to the new color in a circular pattern. There are also a number of other programs Jen has written for "The Pool". Music by: Paniq - Unity, Justice and Freedom.mp3
- SparkFun According to Pete 9-17-12: Serial Communication Demystified According to Pete is a bi-weekly video segment starring SparkFun Director of Engineering Pete Dokter. In this video series, Pete addresses common engineering questions, discusses current projects, and explores the wide world of embedded electronics!
- SparkFun According to Pete 9-6-11: OpAmps
- SparkFun 9-14-12 Product Showcase Products Featured in this Video: ProtoSnap - LilyPad Development Simple: Electric Imp:
- SparkFun 7-27-12 Product Showcase Products Featured in this Video: Heating Pad - 5x15cm: Heating Pad - 5x10cm: Codec Shield:
- SparkFun How to Solder with David Stillman
- Sparkfun stepper motor adapter - easy driver v3 This is the shaft adapter prototype that I made for the stepper motor that sparkfun sells. Its constructed from basic styrene plastic parts (tubing and sheets) and epoxy. You can view the thread on sparkfun about this motor at DOWNLOAD BOTH PROGRAMS ARDUINO & PC HERE HOW TO WIRE IT this website has a nice image (and some sample code) showing the utmost basic configuration, the same configuration which was used in this video.
- Free Day at Free Day at the office in Boulder, CO.
- SparkFun Engineering Roundtable 12-10-12: Domino Logic Gates with Nick Poole Engineering Roundtable is the newest SparkFun video series. In this feature, your favorite SparkFun engineers talk about their latest projects, how they work, and how you can build your own. Check it out as hacking and hilarity ensue.
- SparkFun 6-22-12 Product Showcase Products Featured in this Video: Servo Mount: Motor Mount: MicroRax - Tri-Corner: MicroRax - Elbow Hinge: MicroRax - Knuckle Hinge: MicroRax - PCB Standoff: EL Escudo Dos:
- SparkFun Protosnap Minibot Quick Start with Mike Hord A detailed look at the new Protosnap Mini-Bot kit from SparkFun
- SparkFun According to Pete 11-5-12: Maker Faire Special According to Pete is a video segment starring SparkFun Director of Engineering Pete Dokter. In this video series, Pete addresses common engineering questions, discusses current projects, and explores the wide world of embedded electronics!
- SparkFun Vacuum Pump Gripper
- SparkFun 11-9-12 Product Showcase Products Featured in this Video: Pulse Sensor: Rover 5 Motor Driver Board:
- SparkFun HackHD Demo Some test footage of the HackHD camera available from SparkFun
- SparkFun According to Pete 10-15-12: SPI & I2C According to Pete is a bi-weekly video segment starring SparkFun Director of Engineering Pete Dokter. In this video series, Pete addresses common engineering questions, discusses current projects, and explores the wide world of embedded electronics!
- SparkFun 10-26-12 Product Showcase Products Featured in this Video: LogicBlocks Kit: Raspberry Pi - Model B: Raspberry Pi - GPIO Ribbon Cable (6"): Raspberry Pi - GPIO Shrouded Header (2x13): EL Sequencer: Hexapod Chassis Kit: Spider Controller:
- SparkFun Engineering Roundtable 11-12-12: HID and USB Devices with Chris Taylor Atmel FLIP Programmer: WinAVR (must be installed to use FLIP Programmer) : ATMega8U2 Firmware by Darran: .nz HIDKeyboard Arduino Library: Great Tutorial by Michael: Products Featured in this Video: Arduino Uno: Enclosure - Aluminum (115x65x35mm): Foot Pedal Switch: Engineering Roundtable is the newest SparkFun video series. In this feature, your favorite SparkFun engineers talk about their latest projects, how they work, and how you can build your own. Check it out as hacking and hilarity ensue.
- SparkFun 8-24-12 Product Showcase Products Featured in this Video: 4x4 Driver Shield: HackHD - 1080p Camera Module:
- SparkFun 11-2-12 Product Showcase Products Featured in this Video: Learn to Solder - Simon Says: Thermochromatic Pigment - Red (20g): Thermochromatic Pigment - Sapphire Blue (20g): Thermochromatic Pigment - Bright Yellow (20g): Thermochromatic Pigment - Black (20g): SparkFun Cerberus USB Cable - 6ft:
- SparkFun Inventors Kit Unboxing Take a peek with Richard inside the SparkFun Inventors Kit Retail edition. proto-
- SparkFun Engineering Roundtable 9-10-12: The Big Ugly Camera with Nick Poole Products Featured in this Video: Servo - Large: HDJD-S822 Color Sensor Breakout: Arduino Pro 328 - 5V/16MHz: Engineering Roundtable is the newest SparkFun video series. In this feature, your favorite (or least favorite) SparkFun engineers talk about their latest projects, how they work, and how you can build your own. Check it out as hacking and hilarity ensue.
- SparkFun 8-17-12 Product Showcase Products Featured in this Video: Enclosure - Flanged (Red): Frequency Generator Kit - FG805: Static Shielding Bag - 4" x 6": SparkFun Stickers:
- Spark Fun Serial LCD Review and Test Hooked up the serial LCD kit from Spark Fun and wrote a little code for it. Here is the tutorial page if you are looking for it.
- Sparkfun stepper motor and easy driver v3 This is a video of the stepper motor that Sparkfun sells as well as the easy driver that they sell. They are hooked up together and then the arduino controls the easy driver. The easy driver is powered by a 14.4v drill battery and the arduino is powered by 5v usb power. The program on the computer was written in visual studio 2008 and it essentially forms the correct output string (character count, direction, value) and then sends the string out the serial port. Coding the arduino was the interesting part, I have written a program that allows %100 percent control of the stepper motor down to a single microstep in either direction forward or backwards. The maximum value that it can do at once is 65535 which is the max capacity of the integer i used to store the value on the arduino. DOWNLOAD BOTH PROGRAMS ARDUINO & PC HERE HOW TO WIRE IT this website has a nice image (and some sample code) showing the utmost basic configuration, the same configuration which was used in this video.
- SparkFun Vacuum Forming with Nick Poole Learn how to vacuum form at home!
- RFID Comparison with Tim from Tech Support Tim shows us how easy it is to get started with RFID and does a range test using the various readers and RFID devices. Music by: Dean Diamond
- Speed Climbing Ad - Behind The Scenes Meet Landon Cox, proud father, SparkFun customer, and developer of a novel timing system for speed climbers that is both precise and easier on climbers' hands. Using infrared switches, hand-built enclosures, and plenty of brutal tests by his speed climber daughter, Chauncenia, Landon debuted his timing system at the USA Climbing Nationals earlier this year. Music by: Matt & Kim - Yea Yeah For more information about Landon's speed climbing timing system visit:
twitter about sparkfun
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about sparkfun
“Serial data projects including waveforms for SPI and serial data communication [update: 2/6/09 - I had some great feedback about this project over on the Sparkfun forum ]”
— Build a Hardened, USB to Serial Cable With CAT5 | Serial, USB,
“Projects and SparkFun Product Questions. Come here to discuss your projects and get General suggestions or questions about the SparkFun Electronics website”
— SparkFun Electronics • Index page,
“Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits : Blog - SpokePOV MiniPOV SIM reader Tools MintyBoost Gift Certificates Digg Button AVR Development Arduino Useful stuff BoArduino TV-B-Gone Game of Life Breakout Boards Propeller Drawdio”
— SparkFun Electronics – Open source hardware kits " adafruit,
“Of course I ended up with one made by Sparkfun sold by . EDIT: On Sparkfun forum user pvmellor asked what typical variance and standard deviations”
— fabio's blog | ,
“Counterterrorism Blog. Country Store. Dad's Deadpool Blog. Dave and Technorati. Blog Information Profile for theospark. Blog Archive. BeltwayBlips Political”
— Theo Spark: Fun Blog of the Day,
“You are here: Home " " Blog " SparkFun Electronics – Surface Mount Soldering Class Thanks to Nate, Matt and the SparkFun folks for a really great time. electronics Blog, Uncategorized. About author: All entries by”
— SparkFun Electronics – Surface Mount Soldering Class,
“Ponoko Blog As a keen DIY electronics user, Adam had been purchasing from SparkFun for about two year before he came across a link to Ponoko on SparkFun blog”
— Programming " Ponoko – Blog,