- Wikipedia article offering information on the history, politics, administrative divisions, geography, economy, languages, and culture of Spain. — “Spain - Wikipedia”,
- Spain tourism and travel information including facts, maps, history, culture, transport and weather in Spain. Find popular places to visit in Spain - Lonely Planet. — “Spain Travel Information and Travel Guide - Lonely Planet”,
- The Reconquista ("Reconquest") is the centuries-long period of expansion of Spain's Christian kingdoms; the Reconquista is viewed as beginning after the battle of Covadonga in 722. The Christian army victory over the Muslim forces led to the creation of the Christian Kingdom of Asturias. — “Spain”, schools-
- Spain [http://] (Spanish: España) is a diverse country sharing the Iberian Peninsula with Portugal at the western end of the Mediterranean Sea. It is the country with the second-largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites,. — “Spain - Wikitravel”,
- (Click to enlarge) Spain (Mapping Specialists, Ltd.) Spain A country of southwest Europe comprising most of the Iberian Peninsula and the Balearic. — “Spain: Map, History from ”,
- Get the latest World Cup 2010 news on the Spain soccer team on Yahoo! Sports. Find Spain results, schedule, scores, photos, player profiles and more. — “Spain | Results | Scores | World Cup 2010 - Yahoo! Sports”,
- Spain is located in the southwest of Europe to the west of France. Spain hotels, airfare, car rental. Madrid Barcelona Valencia Seville + Search for insider info. on Spain. fun chat & Spain forum. — “SPAIN hotels, Spain travel guide, chat, cheap discount”,
- The official website of the Eurovision Song Contest (Oslo 2010), featuring the latest news, gossip, information about the contestants, the show, the contest's rich history and more. - Spain | Country profile | Eurovision Song Contest - Oslo 2010. — “Spain | Country profile | Eurovision Song Contest - Oslo 2010”, eurovision.tv
- Official site of the national tourist office in Spain. Provides information about cities, arts, culture, lodging, food, and special events. — “Spain Tourism”,
- Spain, officially the Kingdom of Spain (Spanish: Reino de España), is a country located in Southern Europe, with two small exclaves in North Africa (both bordering Morocco) Spain, from the Latin name Hispania, is located southwest of France,. — “Spain - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Spain's mixed capitalist economy supports a GDP that on a per capita basis approaches that of the largest West European economies. Spain's unemployment rate rose from 11% in 2008 to almost 20% in 2009, and its fiscal balance deteriorated from a deficit of 3.8% of GDP in 2008 to. — “Spain Economy 2010, CIA World Factbook”,
- Spain 2010 FIFA World Cup team profile profiles Spain's qualification for South Africa and highlights the star players, the coach and the country's football history. — “ - 2010 FIFA World Cup™ - Spain”,
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Spain. — “Spain”, state.gov
- Spain Football Team at World Cup 2010 :: Matches, results, live scores, news and more!. — “Spain Football Team at World Cup 2010 :: Live Soccer TV”,
- Spain remained neutral in World Wars I and II but suffered through a devastating civil war (1936-39) rapid economic modernization (Spain joined the EU in 1986) gave Spain a dynamic and. — “CIA - The World Factbook”, cia.gov
- Open source, wiki travel guide to Spain with information, photos, activities, maps, travel tips and more. Make money by contributing your knowledge of Spain and help others. — “Spain - Wiki Travel Guide - Travellerspoint”,
- Whatever the reason you visit Spain, the country has it all: golden sand beaches, long hot summers, friendly people, rich history, art and culture, great nightlife and a good cuisine. A must see while in Spain are flamenco shows, a mixture of guitar playing and dancing. — “Think of Spain | Your guide to dream holidays in Spain 2010”,
- This interactive service "Sí, Spain" (3.0), which promotes free exchange of information on Spanish current affairs and its historical, linguistic and cultural development, has begun its new phase through the original team who created this service in May 1994. — “Si, Spain”,
- World Cup 2010 team page for Spain including fixtures, results and World Cup group table. — “World Cup 2010 | World Cup 2010 Spain Matches”, worldcup2010
- Shop for Spain 2010 World Cup Apparel and Spain Soccer Merchandise, Spain Shop featuring Spain Soccer Gear and Clothing Buy Spain soccer jerseys, t-shirts and hats and get $4.99 3-day shipping on your entire order. — “Spain Jerseys, Spain Soccer Jerseys, 2010 Spain World Cup Jersey”,
- Information on Spain — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag. — “Spain: History, Geography, Government, and Culture”,
- the Complete Tourist Guide to Spain in English, Spanish, and German. — “All About Spain”, red2000.com
related videos for spain
- Spain erupts in nationwide fiesta as 'dream comes true' Andres Iniesta secured the World Cup for Spain for the first time in their history by scoring the only goal of an enthralling final against the Netherlands four minutes from the end of extra-time on Sunday. The deafening sounds of cheering, klaxons, firecrackers and cars horns rang out across Spain. In Barcelona, it was fiesta time for fans. Images and soundbites.
- Spain If You Live In The Long Island, NY Area And Would Like Some Information On How To Take A Lesson With Jason, click on the above link. This video is a Latin Arrangement of Chick Corea's classic song "Spain," by Drummer Jason Fenichel and his Trio. For more info on jason visit: Jason Fenichel -- Drums Alfred Improta -- Bass Vinny Costantino -- Guitar
- Crazy People In Spain! (8.27.09 - Day 119) People in Spain are weird... More Super Duper Stuff: Download our iPhone/iPod App here: bit.ly
- Portugal 4-0 Spain (Highlights) - Friendly Match
- Little Britain - Carol in Spain Watch what happens when the Computer says no lady is working as a tour guide in Spain.
- Spain Rampage: Raging bull charges into crowd injuring 40 at bullfight 40 people were injured in northern Spain on Wednesday when a raging bull jumped into the packed grandstands of a bullring and ran amok. The terrifying incident happened in Tafalla, in the northern region of Navarra, and occurred when the animal leapt over the fence and climbed up the stairs of the stands knocking over people, including young children.
- Portugal 4- Spain 0 HD. Cristiano Ronaldo mixed zone CRISTIANO RONALDO WAS STILL SHAKING HIS HEAD IN DISBELIEF AFTER HAVING HAD A SPECTACULAR GOAL RULED OUT FOR OFF-SIDE IN PORTUGALS 4-0 FRIENDLY WIN AT HOME TO WORLD CHAMPIONS SPAIN ON WEDNESDAY. --------------------------- PORTUGAL ARE GETTING STRONGER EVEYITME THAT WE PLAY. WE'VE SHOWN IN THE QUALIFYING GAMES THAT WE ARE UNITED, A DIFFERENT TEAM TO WHO WE WERE WITH A NEW BELIEF INSTILLED WITHIN US. BUT TO BEAT THE CURRENT BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD ISN'T EASY AND TO WIN BY FOUR GOALS TO NIL IS PHENOMENAL BUT WE WANT TO CONTINUE THIS WAY, WINNING GAMES TO CLIMB UP THE RANKINGS AND GROWING IN CONFIDENCE. IT'S A SHAME. THE BEST GOALS THAT I HAVE SCORED FOR THE NATIONAL SIDE, OR AT LEAST THE TWO BEST, HAVE BEEN ANULLED. I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT. BUT WHATEVER, IT'S THE SAME OLD STORY. BUT IT WASN'T OFFSIDE WAS IT? YOU WEREN´T BUT NANI WAS! NANI WAS? NANI WASN´T OFFSIDE HE WASN´T! BUT NANI WASN´T OFFSIDE EITHER, THERE YOU GO. NANI WASN´T OFFSIDE. WELL THAT'S THAT I SUPPOSE. WHAT MATTERS ARE THE VALUES AND ATTITUDE OF THE SIDE AND WE PLAYED WELL, OKAY, MY GOAL WAS DISALLOWED BUT WE WON AND THAT'S WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT.
- Spain ... on the road Again: Sneak Peek Sneak Peak of upcoming TV series "Spain ... on the road Again" starring Gwyneth Paltrow, Mario Batali, Mark Bittman, and Claudia Bassols. The ultimate road trip through Spain that explores Spanish culture, food, and people. _
- Spain vs Poland [6-0] All Goals & Highlights 2010 España vs Polonia [6-0]--Polska vs Hiszpania [6-0] --Spain vs Poland [6-0] All Goals & Highlights 2010 el matador International Friendly match /amistoso internacional اهداف مباراة اسبانيا و بولندا ستة -صفر كاملة مهرجان اهداف الماتادور goals by 12' [1 - 0] D. Villa 15' [2 - 0] DJ Silva 52' [3 - 0] X. Alonso 59' [4 - 0] C. Fabregas 76' [5 - 0] F. Torres 81' [6 - 0] P. Rodriguez Polska vs Hiszpania [6-0] D. Villa i Silva celów D اهداف مباراة اسبانيا و بولندا ستة -صفر كاملة مهرجان اهداف الماتادور هدف Espanha vs Polónia [6-0] todo gols D. Villa e gols D. Silva Испания против Польши [6-0] D. Вилла и D. Силва целей España vs Polonia SEIS CERO [6-0] Villa D. & D. golso gol goals de Silva Spanien vs Polen [6-0] D. Villa & D. Silva Mål Spanje vs Polen [6-0] D. & D. Silva Villa Goals POLISH İspanya vs Polonya [6-0] D. Villa & D. Silva Gol Alonso Espanya vs Polònia [6-0] Villa D. & D. Objectius de Silva Alonso تشافي فابريغاس الونسو انيستا سيرجيو راموس كاسياس فيلا فيا ديفيد الرسام المهندس اكزافي زافي برشلونة و ريال مدريد بيدرو توريس النينيو كاس العالم فكتور فالديس بويول Spain WORLDCUPGOALS Pepe Reina, NAVAS PERDRO RODRIGUEZ Carlos Marchena,Raúl Albiol,Joan Capdevila,Sergio Ramos,Andrés Iniesta,Cesc Fábregas,Javier Martínez,Mata,Jesus Navas,Fernando Llorente victor valdes Fernando Torres made a scoring return from injury as Spain thrashed Poland in their last warm-up match before departing for the World Cup. • Iniesta move a precaution Torres came on after 66 minutes and showed no ill ...
- Between the Trees- Spain Can we sail to Spain? Just me and you Open ocean and the bright blue sky above Well do you want, do you want the moon? I'll get it for you From the top so high, to the valley low I wanna give you whatever you need, so just let me know Cause all I want is more of you All I want is you "Give me a dance," she says "Just take my hand," she says I don't want anything Let's make a getaway Just me and you, babe The rest of the world can wait Cause I've been waiting for you, oh I've been waiting for you, oh With the world we know waiting on hold Do you think that we can really just be alone? Far from all that seems to keep us apart I need you, so don't leave yet Find a way to stay even if just for a moment Cause all I need is more of you All I want is you "Give me a dance," she says "Just take my hand," she says I don't want anything Let's make a getaway Just me and you, babe The rest of the world can wait Cause I've been waiting for you, oh I've been waiting for you, oh "Give me a dance," she says "Just take my hand," she says I don't want anything Let's make a getaway Just me and you, babe The rest of the world can wait Cause I've been waiting for you I've been waiting for you "Give me a dance," she says "Just take my hand," she says I don't want anything Let's make a getaway Just me and you, babe The rest of the world can wait Cause I've been waiting for you, oh I've been waiting for you, waiting for you Been waiting for you
- Stage invasion during Spain's performance - Eurovision Song Contest Final 2010 - BBC One Daniel Diges performs on behalf of Spain in the final of the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest.
- Chick Corea and Return to Forever - Spain Chick Corea and Return to Forever Spain Disc: Light as a feather
- Video of Spain squad homecoming, parade in Madrid, World Cup fiesta Spain's World Cup-winning team arrived home from South Africa for a huge celebration. The players took an open-top bus ride through Madrid's historic centre, demonstrating the World Cup to hundreds of thousands of fans. For the second day in a row, people are celebrating Spain's first World Cup title, after the team beat the Netherlands 1-0 in extra-time in Johannesburg.
- Valencia, Spain Finding a holiday off the beaten track doesn't have to involve trekking long distances. And this week Julia found a city refreshingly free of tourists in the traditional haven of British tourists: Spain.
- Raw Video: Spain World Cup Fiesta Goes Wild Spain erupted into its biggest fiesta in living memory on Monday as its national football team returned from South Africa after winning the World Cup. (July 13, 2010)
- Portugal vs Spain 4-0 Full Highlights & All Goals [11-17-10] Friendly Internacional 2010 Portugal vs Spain 4-0 Full Highlights & All Goals [11-17-10] Friendly Internacional 2010 Equipes Participante do Campeonato Brasileiro 2009 Série "A" : Atlético/MG - Atlético/PR - Avai - Botafogo - Corinthians - Coritiba - Cruzeiro - Flamengo - Fluminense - Goiás - Grêmio - Grêmio Barueri - Internacional - Náutico - Palmeiras - Santo André - Santos - São Paulo - Sport - Vitória Milan vs FC Barcelona 0-0 Highlights 16.09.2009 Ignore Tags: FC Barcelona 2-0 Manchester 27/05/2009 - C. Ronaldo vs L. Messi 2010 *Champions League -diego felipe melo del piero Uefa Super Cup FC Barcelona Vs Getafe (12/09/09) 2ª Jornada Liga BBVA Goals Goles highlights - Barça Vs Shakhtar Donetsk 28/08/09 - Arsenal vs Chelsea Liverpool vs West Ham Valencia CF vs Real Madrid CF South park FC Barcelona vs Villarreal CF 09/05/2009 28/06/2009 Final Conferedations cup copa chy grynskiy lil wayne kanye west rap hip hop confederaciones 2009 USA 2-3 BRAZIL Goals and Highlights UEFA Champions League Messi(2) Park Van Persie Real Madrid 2-6 FC Barcelona 02/05/2009 - 2th May sneijdar - The Classic - Goals and Highlights Leo Messi [NEW2010] - The Proof - Who said i'm not the best? Kuyt Alonso Geovanni 2-2 henry messi eto'o resumen completo Highlights in high quality sevilla 2-4 real madrid raul hat-trick marclo capel renato liga española Real Madrid - FC Barcelona santiago bernabeu 0-0 0-1 0-2 0-3 0-4 0-5 0-6 0-7 0-8 0-9 -10 Messi(Barcelona)Gianluigi Buffon(Juventus),Iker Casillas(Real Madrid ...
- al jarreau- spain spain live
- Qualifiers 2010 Turkey - Spain Highlights of the Qualifiers 2010 match Turkey - Spain played on the 1st April 2009. Watch the qualifiers 2010 matches Live and on Demand on
- Stevie Wonder - Spain (Live at Last) Part 1/2 Chick Corea's "Spain" performed live by Stevie Wonder and band. From the Live at Last DVD
- Three Dog Night - Never Been To Spain Three Dog Night was one of the most popular bands of the 70s. This song came from their 1971 album, Harmony.
- Portugal Vs Spain [4-0] All Goals / Full Highlights 17-11-2010 Portugal Vs Spain [4-0] All Goals / Full Highlights 17-11-2010 Portugal Vs Spain [4-0] All Goals / Full Highlights 17-11-2010 Portugal Vs Spain [4-0] All Goals / Full Highlights 17-11-2010
- Visit Spain - ESPAÑA - Espagne - Spagna The Kingdom of Spain is a country located in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula. Spain is a constitutional monarchy organised as a parliamentary democracy and has been a member of the European Union since 1986. It is a developed country with the eighth largest economy in the world and fifth largest in the EU, based on nominal GDP.
- Down Beat 1975 poll-winners' show: 'Spain' A performance of Chick Corea's classic composition 'Spain' from the 1975 'Down Beat' poll-winners' concert. Chick Corea - keys Hubert Laws - flute Bill Watrous - trombone George Benson - guitar Stanley Clarke - bass Lenny White - drums Introduced by Quincy Jones
- Portugal Vs Spain 4-0 - All Goals & Match Highlights - November 17 2010 - International Friendly Portugal 4-0 Spain 11.17.2010 17.11.2010 Carlos Martins Goal 45 Helder Postiga Goal 49 Helder Postiga Goal / Goals 68 Hugo Almeida Goal 90
- Travel Guide -- Madrid, Spain - A look at the city of Madrid, Spain, and some brief history and essential tourist spots. For more visit !
- Chick Corea Spain Chick Corea Spain free jazz transcriptions
- Spain - Argentina 2-1 All Goals & Highlights Spain vs Argentina 2-1 All Goals & Highlights
- Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Vs Spain Goal of the year, but nani had too kill it... I still consider that a goal !!
- Spain celebration and Pepe Reina show [ENG SUB.] World Cup 2010 this happens when a bunch of friends win a World Cup..........
- La Tomatina - Spain Crowds come together from every corner of the planted to participate in the world largest tomato fight
- Spain Spain by Chick Corea Electric Band live in Montreux
- Final bet: Oracle Paul the Octopus picks Spain over Netherlands to win World Cup It's Spain! Oracle Paul the Psychic Octopus predicts Spain will beat Holland and win the World Cup. The world-famous octopus could be seen sitting on a tank marked with a Spanish flag for only a few minutes before grabbing out a mussel and devouring it, while completely ignoring the Dutch tank indicating a Spanish victory in Sunday's final match in the World Cup. Paul correctly predicted Germany's wins over Argentina, England, Australia and Ghana and the country's loss to Spain and Serbia.
- Fiesta Roja! World Cup for Spain, tears for Netherlands, farewell to South Africa Spain are planning to celebrate their first world cup triumph with an open-top bus parade in Madrid, Andres Iniesta's goal in extra time giving them victory over the Netherlands in Johannesburg - a result which Spain coach Vicente del Bosque said was a reward for beautiful football...
- Surprise Marriage Proposal In Spain! (10.04.09 - Day 157) Alli and I get engaged! Best day ever of our lives! charles twitter: alli's twitter: our facebook:
- Raw Video: Oracle Octopus Picks Spain Octopus oracle Paul is predicting Spain will beat Germany in the World Cup semifinal by choosing a winning mussel from two jars in his tank. (July 06)
- Spain vs South Africa (2 - 0) FIFA Confederations Cup South Africa 2009 (35 INVICTO) SKY SPORTS Spain vs South Africa 2 0 FIFA Confederations Cup South Africa 2009 SKY SPORTS
- Last Minute, Serbia - Spain MILOS TEODOSIC 2010 last minute of the game
- Raw Video: Fans Celebrate Spain's WCup Victory A night of celebration started in Madrid on Sunday as Spain beat the Netherlands 1-0 to clinch the nation's first World Cup and take its place among international football's all-time greatest teams. (July 11, 2010)
- Oracle Paul 'Psychic' Octopus puts Spain, not Germany to WC final Football's psychic sea creature - Paul The Octopus - is making yet another World Cup prediction. But this time, the eight-tentacled oracle is betting on Spain winning the semi-final against his home country, Germany. Paul has a perfect record when it comes to predicting the outcome of Germany's World Cup matches. So fans better keep their fingers crossed for Wednesday's clash. The psychic cephalopod's even gained a few worldwide followers of his own. And there's no truth to the rumour that if Paul turns out to be right this time, he could end up on the sushi menu.
- Chick Corea & Hiromi Uehara - Spain Live in Tokyo on September 2nd-3rd 2006, at Tokyo Jazz Festival 2006 in Japan. Chick Corea and Hiromi Uehara play "Spain" (by Chick Corea). Japanese TV They played together again on September 2007. Chick Corea - Hiromi Uehara - www.yamaha-ma.co.jp
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about spain
“MadridMan's Madrid Blog Spain - Madrid Spain BLOG by MadridMan: Insights, Experiences, and Commentary by an American in Madrid”
— Madrid Blog Spain by ,
“Forums and message boards for Spain”
— Spain Forum - Topix,
“The Spain Blog. Generally Thinking About Spain. 4/20/2007. The Growth of Spanish Social networks are beginning to reach out and link up with social network websites in Spain”
— The Spain Blog, spanish-
“andalusian blog from spain. Anything and everything to do with life and iberian horses in spain and across europe. Unique videos, photos, stories and horse diaries”
— Andalusian Blog, pure-spanish-horse-
“Spain Travel Blog Permalink -- click for full blog. Dec 30, 2006, Winter Vacation and Ski Vacations in Spain. Spend a winter vacation in the Sierra Nevada, where Europe's most southern ski venue is located. Less than 35 km away from Granada and only two hours drive form the coast lies Solynieve”
— Everything Spain, spain-holidays-
“Blog written by expatriates in Spain, living in Spain, working in Spain A blog for English speakers living in Madrid to help each other, with a forum to complain and get it off your chest”
— Blog Spain, expat Spain, expat-
“Powered By ExpressionEngine, on the Spain Forum for expats living in or moving to Spain”
— Spain Forum | Powered By ExpressionEngine,
“Spain-/blog. Great reading about a great country SPAIN. Spanish culture, people, tourism and beautiful places in Spain”
— Spain- blog. All about Spanish tourism, people and, spain-