- Provides detailed resources and information to assist in the management of an outsourcing project. — “The Outsourcing Toolkit”, outsourcing-
- Find solutions for document management, digital color printing equipment, office & production printers, and business process outsourcing at Xerox. As the global leader in business process and information technology outsourcing, our expertise can help you concentrate on your business. — “Xerox Corporation”,
- outsourcing n. The procuring of services or products, such as the parts used in manufacturing a motor vehicle, from an outside supplier or. — “outsourcing: Definition from ”,
- Outsourcing Law Global provides a resource for information on legal and regulatory issues in outsourcing law on governance, risk management and compliance. — “Outsourcing Law Global”, outsourcing-
- Find IT outsourcing services, IT outsourcing consultancy, information about IT outsourcing companies with online IT outsourcing guide that provide you complete information about IT outsourcing. — “IT Outsourcing - Consultancy IT Outsourcing Services, IT”, it-outsourcing-
- Business process outsourcing for a variety of different fields is available through . Dial 214-696-6410 to outsource IT & HR functions. — “OUTSOURCING | IT Outsourcing - HR & Business Process”,
- Outsourcing solutions provider based in the Philippines, specializing in offshore staff leasing solutions. — “MicroSourcing - Outsourcing in the Philippines”,
- Sourcing definition, the buying of components of a product from an outside supplier, often one located abroad: See more. — “Sourcing | Define Sourcing at ”,
- A Good Outsourcing Way for the Efficiency and Performance of Your Business by Shane Waatson. If the world is witnessing technological advantage like no tomorrow, each and all businesses regardless of their size and other specifications are likely to catch the trend. — “Business - Outsourcing EzineArticles”,
- I used to work in the outsourcing business here in the states. The advantage to the non-western countries is that they get a large pool of jobs, training and experience that helps the lower income people move up in their world (albeit at a slower. — “outsourcing? How does an outsourcing present advantage to non”,
- Find Outsourcing articles at a free articles directory. Submit your articles for free distribution and find Outsourcing content for your website, Ezine or newsletters. — “Outsourcing Articles - Find Outsourcing Related Articles on”,
- Industry resources and information, including a journal, forum for discussion, and event listings. — “Outsourcing Center”, outsourcing-
- For objective information and discussion on strategic use of outside resources including managing and reengineering discussions, Case Studies, and Getting Started Area. — “Outsourcing Institute Forum”,
- A precise definition of outsourcing has yet to be agreed upon. However, outsourcing is often viewed as involving the contracting out of a business function - commonly one previously performed in-house - to an. — “Outsourcing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of sourcing in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of sourcing. Pronunciation of sourcing. Translations of sourcing. sourcing synonyms, sourcing antonyms. Information about sourcing in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “sourcing - definition of sourcing by the Free Online”,
- Outsourcing is the practice by which one business subcontracts services or products from another business. When products or services are outsourced, the process of their production is transferred to the subcontractor. There are pros and cons to. — “Outsourcing”,
- Outsourcing is contracting with another company or person to do a particular function. Outsourcing of functions are typically considered non-core to the business. Outsourcing companies are often called service providers. — “Outsourcing - What is Outsourcing?”,
- Outsourcing refers to a company that contracts with another company to provide services that might otherwise be performed by in-house employees. Many of the companies that provide outsourcing services are able to do the work for considerably less money, as they don't have to provide benefits. — “What is Outsourcing?”,
- Accenture's outsourcing services support a wide array of organizations in need of outsourcing management services from leading outsourcing companies. — “Outsourcing Services – Outsourcing Management Services from”,
- LEARN MORE ABOUT EPIQ SOURCING. Features & Expertise. Business Benefits. Brochures & White Sourcing Links. Overview. Features & Expertise. Business Benefits. Brochures & White Papers. — “E-Sourcing”,
- CSC provides consulting, systems integration and design, IT and business process outsourcing, applications software, web and application hosting to its clients in industry and government. — “CSC: BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, TECHNOLOGY AND OUTSOURCING”,
- Itmatchonline An Outsourcing portal for outsourcing services seekers to send BPO outsourcing and IT outsourcing projects in Data Entry, Call Center, Web design and Development, Medical billing & Transcription, Bookeeping, Accounting, CAD/CAM,. — “Outsourcing, BPO Services, IT Services, BPO Outsourcing, IT”,
- Outsourcing global services directory, offers offshore outsourcing newsletter, open forum, directory of companies, latest outsourcing news and offshoring information. — “Outsourcing Global Service Directory, Offshore Outsourcers”,
related images for sourcing
- On time performance
- 12 jpg
- a197871 jpg
- Requ est a Cancellation
- a197926 jpg
- a198015 jpg
- Delivery Schedules
- Sourcing Profiles
- give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money and that is sincerity and integrity Purchasing Department It requires a rare breed and group of traits to be successful in the purchasing department Action They put the Get IT Done into their plans Each goal has a plan
- View your invoice
- sourcing jpg
- Strategic Sourcing
- en savoir plus et tarifs
- 100 jpg
- a197903 jpg
- 304 jpg
- a197945 jpg
- Overdue Receipts
- sourcing jpg
- Enter submit an invoice
- a198061 jpg
- Sourcing Manager05 zoom gif
- 166 jpg
- 412 jpg
- 808 jpg
- Searching Basics
- Print an invoice
- a198057 jpg
- Searching Advanced
- Payment terms Please contact our agent for information on payment terms The contact information can be found here Other services to companies
- a198059 jpg
- Sourcing Services jpg
- a197817 jpg
- HOME THE DIFFERENCE STRATEGIC SOURCING STRATEGIC SOURCING NEGOTIATE FROM A POSITION OF STRENGTH
- a197933 jpg
- Update Banking Info
- sourcing jpg
- a197810 jpg
- a197950 jpg
related videos for sourcing
- Responsible Sourcing Partnership Project in Brazil The Responsible Sourcing Partnership Project,sponsored by US Agency for International Development (USAID), Walmart, Fair Trade USA and the Brazilian organization SEBRAE-MG, is a joint initiative to benefit farmers throughout Brazil. The three-year project is aimed to expand and improve the quality of the Brazilian Fair Trade Certified coffee supply though investments in infrastructure, technical assistance with production and post-harvest processing, as well as training in coffee quality management.
- Star Wars Uncut: The Force of Crowd Sourcing: SXSW 2011 Interactive The team will talk about how the project rose to success and what the future holds for interactive media. Recreating an entire classic film in just nine months, they will share their inspiration, technology, crowdsourcing techniques and cultural impact of the first site for a broadband-only production to win an Emmy.
- SaleHoo Overview Your free tour of SaleHoo wholesale & dropship directory. Perfect for eBay sellers, ecommerce site owners, selling at markets or just as a way of getting goods at wholesale price for your friends and family! Find the very best drop shippers, wholesalers and liquidators at SaleHoo.
- Taylor Guitars: Sourcing Spruce Pt. 2 Bob Taylor continues his journey in the Alaskan wilderness with a team from Pacific Rim Tonewoods as they flag a fallen spruce for tops and bracing, right on the forest floor. (Check that heli out!)
- ETech 09: Nathan Eagle, "Crowd-Sourcing on Mobile Phones in the Developing World" Nathan Eagle, (MIT), "Crowd-Sourcing on Mobile Phones in the Developing World"
- China Sourcing Fair - Gifts & Home Products Have you been to China Sourcing Fair before? If you have not, see what you have missed! China Sourcing Fair creates opportunities for buyers to meet thousands of competitive and quality suppliers from China and Asia. China Sourcing fair features a comprehensive range of Gifts & Home Product categories that there is also free conference program during the show. Gain the latest update in the Gifts & Home Products industry from our team of experts. For more information, visit Products Featuring in China Sourcing fair - Gifts & Home Products - Gifts & premiums - Kitchen & household products - Baby & children's products - Glassware & tableware - Arts & crafts - Garden & outdoor - Find out more products at http
- Vita Green Lingzhi: Sourcing, Factory Tour, General Information Everything you ever wanted to know about Vita Green Lingzhi! (In Cantonese; English subtitles coming soon.) According ti AC Nielsen, Vita Green has been the market leaded in Lingzhi sales for the last 5 years. We are a Readers Digest Trusted Brand, a Hong Kong Superbrand, and a Hong Kong Caring Company. Ah, you ask, but what is Lingzhi? Quoth Wikipedia: "The word lingzhi, in Chinese, means "herb of spiritual potency" and has also been described as "mushroom of immortality". Because of its presumed health benefits and apparent absence of side-effects, it has attained a reputation in the East as the ultimate herbal substance. Lingzhi has now been added to the American Herbal Pharmacopoeia and Therapeutic Compendium." Stop by to learn more about what we do!
- 8 Steps, Step 4 Sourcing Part 2 Mike Moore explains Step 4 Sourcing, continued
- Twitter Webinar Preview - Recruiting & Sourcing Twitter's Em Continuing its tremendous and consistent levels of growth, Twitter topped 23 million unique users as of June, 2009, and appears to be the favored platform of America's leading companies. The evidence? According to a study released by Burson Marsteller and recently reported in Mashable, 76% of Fortune 100 companies named Twitter their preferred social media platform, with 54% maintaining an active corporate presence on the site. Clearly, Twitter is not a site to be overlooked for those in the recruiting industry. For every grinning dad embarrassing his son by tweeting that he's sitting in his chair (yes, I've seen your commercials, oh mighty mobile services provider), Twitter offers scores of individuals who communicate regularly with business and career related topics in mind. If you're in recruiting and want to know the best methods by which to source Twitter regulars as active and passive candidates leads, check out our 2009 webinar by Geoff Peterson, a recruiting industry superstar, blog editor, and author. With over eight years full life-cycle recruiting, Internet sourcing and research experience nationwide, Geoff Peterson is an expert at using the web to source and recruit in filling priority hiring requirements for companies small, large and Fortune 500 in scope. As the Managing Principal of General Lead and the author of "The Sourcer's Playbook," offering over 100 "play-by-play" tutorials for sourcing active and passive candidates over the Internet, Geoff turns his ...
- SAP Sourcing OnDemand Wave 7 Watch this demonstration to learn more about the latest release of the SAP Sourcing OnDemand solution, Wave 7. Learn how the solution enables you to run your strategic sourcing, contracting, and supplier management processes more effectively as well as maximize savings and achieve rapid time-to-value.
- CSI Crowd Sourcing International Check Received + Promotion CSI Crowd Sourcing International You Get Paid For Collecting Data! NO SELLING! Me and my team are generating additional monthly income just from writing down 10 random license tag numbers each month. The license tag database helps locate abducted children, helps locate criminals, and helps locate stolen vehicles.
- Aura Cacia organic ylang ylang essential oil sourcing in Madagascar Aura Cacia aromatherapy expert Tim Blakley travels to Madagascar to witness the production of our organic ylang ylang essential oil and the sustainability efforts of our supplier.
- The Challenge 2010: Module 7/Day 6 - Sourcing Backlinks www.challenge.co Jon Dean talks more about backlinks for The Challenge in 2010. Find out more here: www.challenge.co
- Aura Cacia Patchouli essential oil sourcing in Western Sumatra, Indonesia Aura Cacia aromatherapy expert Tim Blakley travels to Western Sumatra, Indonesia to find the highest quality patchouli essential oil.
- Out sourcing To India
- Enterprise Innovation: Sourcing Strategy Gartner ***yst Helen Huntley shares her view on sourcing strategies with Enterprise Innovation (). This is part one of a two series.
- Medine Sourcing HQ Medine Sourcing HQ Extrait de "Table d'écoute 2"
- Our Responsible FSC Wood Sourcing Practices | Pottery Barn Corey Brinkeme, US President of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) discusses the importance of using FSC-certified products and Pottery Barn's commitment to responsible wood sourcing.
- Open Sourcing Page Speed For more information, go to:
- 1 Dan Schloss speaks MECs ethical sourcing policy and opposition to boycott Israel.mp4 In this video, Dan Schloss speaks MECs ethical sourcing policy and opposition to boycott Israel BUYcott Israel Alert: Shop MEC Nov. 29 Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009 Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm Location: ALL MEC Stores in Canada Description Anti-Israel organizations are once again trying to politicize MECs sale of Israeli goods, and are attempting to overturn MECs rigorous sourcing policy. These groups will be picketing many MEC stores on Saturday, November 28th. Show your support for MECs ethical sourcing policy and opposition to boycott by participating in a national BUYcott of Israeli goods at MEC on Sunday, November 29th, between noon and 4pm (local time in all Canadian time zones). Help us to defeat the propaganda war against Israel. Become a MEC member by shopping with us on November 29th or on line before December 19th, 2009 by visiting the Mountain Equipment Co-op website. Help us defeat this overt attempt to politicize one of Canadas most ethical retailers. For a list of Israeli-sourced MEC products: www.mec.ca For MEC's fantastic Ethical Sourcing Policy: blog.mec.ca To see the call to action to BOYCOTT MEC on November 28th: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you support Israel? Are you fed up with calls to boycott Israeli goods and services? Want to do something about it? Now you can! Join BUYCOTT ISRAEL on Facebook today! We'll alert you when a boycott ...
- 2011 Medine - sourcing ( Table d'ecoute 2 )
- People Power: Open Sourcing Home Energy Technology Complete video at: fora.tv People Power Company's Sunil Maulik demonstrates an open source home area network that empowers consumers to save money and reduce energy consumption. "We're bringing open source to home energy efficiency and the smart grid," he says. ----- Are you smarter than a refrigerator? Smart grid, smart car, smart home energy management. The energy dialogue revolves around "smart" buzzwords. But can technology really lure us into reducing our energy consumption? And what's the science behind the newer, smarter gadgets and systems leading us toward a greener future? - Swissnex San Francisco Sunil Maulik is Vice President of Sales & Business Development for People Power. He has co-founded three software companies including GeneEd, where he developed a system for healthcare e-learning. Prior to GeneEd, he served as VP of Business Development at Pangea Systems, a Kleiner-Perkins funded bioinformatics company, head of West Coast sales for Tripos, and an applications scientist at Roche Bioscience. He has a Ph.D. in biophysics from Brandeis University, an M.Sc. in Crystallography from Birkbeck College, London, and a B.Sc.'s in physics and biology from King's College, London. He sits on the boards of Acteva Inc. and Health2.0, and has been an adjunct faculty member at UC Berkeley. He is co-author of Molecular Biotechnology, published by John Wiley & Sons.
- China Sourcing Strategy - Right Suppliers () Pt1 With today's wealth of information from the Internet, trade shows and business directories, even the smallest of buyers can generate a list of potential suppliers in China. However, possession of a list is only the beginning of the Supplier Evaluation and Order Placement process. The secret to success lies in your ability to move from the 'Request for Quotation' phase to delivery, aided by the knowledge of how to select the right supplier from a large pool of potential suppliers; ensure that the quality of the goods produced meet your expectations; and protect your brand imagery and product design specifications. In other words, preventing suppliers from becoming competitors. In this session Mike Bellamy from PassageMaker () will look at common pitfalls and best practices, and offer strategies on how smaller companies can overcome these issues on a limited budget.
- What's In It for Me? Benefits from Open Sourcing Code Open Source Developers @ Google Speaker Series: Ben Collins-Sussman and Brian Fitzpatrick What's In It for Me? How Your Company Can Benefit from Open Sourcing Code As the open source community continues to clamor for more companies to open source their code, more and more executives are asking themselves just what open source can do for their company. There are a number of ways for a company to open source an internal project: from tossing code over the wall on the one hand to running a fully open development project on the other to any combination of the two. This talk will discuss the costs and benefits associated with each method as well as how to successfully launch your new open source project.
- Cloud Sourcing Assessment & IT Outsourcing (ITO) Performance Review.MP4 StrataFusion takes a balanced business and IT portfolio view of Cloud Services, outsourced services, and functions performed by internal staff to hedge against unforeseen business shocks and fluctuating global cost structures. We have developed an innovative Cloud Sourcing Assessment & IT Outsourcing Performance Review offering to ***yze the optimal set of business and IT Cloud Services for creating operating leverage, new service delivery capabilities, and best-in-class investment opportunities.
- HP Utility Sourcing Services The HP Utility Sourcing Services offer your company a family of reliable, flexible and modular standardized IT services. These include HP Utility Sourcing Services - for ERP Systems - for Messaging - for Databases - for Computing - for Web Services - for Data Management The utility approach of this offer enables a company to adjust with a high degree of flexibility the service volumes and service levels to the current requirements at all times - up and down. There are no fixed costs -- and services are invoiced only upon usage on a monthly basis. Compared to internal services, costs are reduced by up to 30% - at the same time the availability of the IT services increases. The customer can control the service portfolio used, the service quantities and the service levels as well as the corresponding costs via a web portal - if needed on a daily basis. The services are operated as shared services in highly secured and redundant data centers in Western Europe. The datacenters are DIN / ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified. Sox and other compliance audits are successfully performed for customers on a regular basis. Today over 200 international customers, with operations all over the world already rely on the HP Utility sourcing services. They highly value the flexibility and availability of the HP Utility Sourcing Services - as well the competitive price point they can purchase these services for.
- Ethical Fashion Design & Sourcing - Summer Rayne Oakes Bringing ethics, values, and sustainability to fashion design is Summer Rayne Oakes passion. Listen to her journey in sustainability in the clothing & garment industry, and what inspired her to create Source4Style with its mission of helping designers search, compare, and purchase more sustainable materials from a global network of suppliers. As she explains, the current situation makes designers work backwards because they either can't find the material, or it's cost prohibitive. Lastly, Summer Rayne discusses what she sees as the future of sustainable fashion brands, and the role that independent designers will play. Learn more about Sustainable Business & Design at:
- Open sourcing the Wave Robot & Data APIs A talk by Lennard de Rijk at the Wave Summit. Note: The screen did not come through in this recording. You can see the slides here:
- China Sourcing Fair - Fashion & Accessories China Sourcing Fair is one of the most anticipated sourcing event in Asia. Meet quality suppliers from China and Asia where they showcase their creative Fashion & Accessories products. To maximize your visit, China sourcing fair also includes free conference program to allow you to gain informati...
- Open Sourcing Free Energy Technology - Sterling D. Allan, CEO of Pure Energy Systems Network, and founder of the New Energy Congress, gives the captone presentation on Aug. 11, 2007 at the Gnomedex conference in Seattle. He speaks about the process of screening for the best clean energy technologies, and suggests the open source approach for breaking the logjam on some of the more revolutionary technologies. He defines "free energy" as referring to energy modalities that harness energy that does not have to be paid for, including conventional methods such as solar, wind, geothermal, and tide; as well as the exotic approaches, including cold fusion, zero point energy, and magnet motors. He expects that some of these more exotic forms could bring the price of energy down several-fold, while also being clean and renewable. He recommends the open source method for quickly disseminating the technology once it is mature enough.
- Business Process Management & Outsourcing This episode of UHY's Business in the Eye of the Storm deals with Business Process Outsourcing and how it is becoming more common in the United States. Visit for more information and other informative videos.
- 5 Support for MECs ethical sourcing policy and Showing Made in Israel T-Shirt .mp4 In this video, Support for MECs ethical sourcing policy and Showing Made in Israel T-Shirt BUYcott Israel Alert: Shop MEC Nov. 29 Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009 Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm Location: ALL MEC Stores in Canada Description Anti-Israel organizations are once again trying to politicize MECs sale of Israeli goods, and are attempting to overturn MECs rigorous sourcing policy. These groups will be picketing many MEC stores on Saturday, November 28th. Show your support for MECs ethical sourcing policy and opposition to boycott by participating in a national BUYcott of Israeli goods at MEC on Sunday, November 29th, between noon and 4pm (local time in all Canadian time zones). Help us to defeat the propaganda war against Israel. Become a MEC member by shopping with us on November 29th or on line before December 19th, 2009 by visiting the Mountain Equipment Co-op website. Help us defeat this overt attempt to politicize one of Canadas most ethical retailers. For a list of Israeli-sourced MEC products: www.mec.ca For MEC's fantastic Ethical Sourcing Policy: blog.mec.ca To see the call to action to BOYCOTT MEC on November 28th: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you support Israel? Are you fed up with calls to boycott Israeli goods and services? Want to do something about it? Now you can! Join BUYCOTT ISRAEL on Facebook today! We'll alert you when a ...
- The Gunpowder Plot: Sourcing the Gunpowder Documentary examining just how close conspirators came to blowing up the House of Lords. An unexpected housing opportunity creates the perfect store for the barrels of gunpowder.
- Patagonia Sourcing Philosophy Patagonia Vice President of Production, Doug Freeman, talks about the challenges Patagonia faces with sourcing goods, and the ways we try to approach sourcing differently than most. The Patagonia Footprint Chronicles allows you to track the environmental impact of a specific Patagonia product from design through delivery. Watch more at .
- Online Global Sourcing for Apparel Manufacturing Source the Globe is an innovative company that is providing a unique subscription based online business to business service and resource for apparel brands, retailers, manufacturers, and suppliers that are involved in the rapidly growing market of international sourcing.
- Sourcing IT In The Next Wave (Part 1) Forrester Research Vice President Tom Pohlmann says a confluence of two major technology trends a perfect storm if you will will create the next wave of volatility for sourcing and vendor management professionals. One of these is a shift in the makeup, needs, and abilities of your workforce, which Forrester calls Technology Populism. From 2008 Services And Sourcing Forum. Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) is an independent research company that provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to global leaders in business and technology. Forrester works with professionals in 19 key roles at major companies providing proprietary research, consumer insight, consulting, events, and peer-to-peer executive programs. For more than 25 years, Forrester has been making IT, marketing, and technology industry leaders successful every day. For more information, visit .
- Paul A. Laudicina, Strategic Sourcing in the New Economy, Part 1 Paul A. Laudicina, Managing Officer and Chairman of the Board of global management consulting firm AT Kearney, gave the keynote presentation at the 36th Edition of the Global Leadership Summit, hosted by the Sourcing Interests Group. He discusses the paradigm shifts that business leaders in all sectors are facing, and challenges the audience to identify and seize new opportunities.
- Global Sourcing - Professor Richard Wilding & Dr Carlos Mena Prof Richard Wilding & Dr Carlos Mena discuss the benefits, costs and risks of Global Sourcing based on research by Cranfield School of Management sponsored by the United Kingdom Department for Transport. Professor Richard Wilding. Full Professor and Chair in Supply Chain Risk Management Dr Carlos Mena is Senior Research Fellow both at Cranfield School of Management, UK. /som
- Patagonia Footwear Sourcing Patagonia Footwear General Manager, Craig Throne, appraises the positives and negatives of Patagonia footwear manufacture -- including natural latex outsoles, leather tanning, the use of solvents, and packaging. The Patagonia Footprint Chronicles allows you to track the environmental impact of a specific Patagonia product from design through delivery. Watch more at .
- ★China Sourcing Fairs★ trade show trade fair expo exhibition ★ ★ Meet thousands of quality suppliers from China & Asia! China fair China fairs China trade show China trade shows China trade fair China trade fairs China expo China exhibition China exhibitions Chinese fair Chinese fairs Chinese trade show...
twitter about sourcing
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about sourcing
“Global Sourcing Specialists' blog publishes on a variety of topics, including product sourcing, product innovation, product development, product marketing, international trade, and other issues related to product commercialization”
— Global Sourcing Specialists Product Development and Sourcing blog,
“Yunnan Sourcing's Early Spring Jing Gu Yang Ta Wild and Ancient Arbor The wrapper design featured previously on this blog once printed turned out be too dark”
— Yunnan Sourcing Blog - Yunnan Sourcing Explorations in Tea,
“China sourcing blog cover issues of sourcing, company verification, quality control, business registration, trade dispute in China”
— China sourcing blog,
“Home. Services. Our Work. Blog. Speaking. About. Contact. Subscribe Latest from my blog Uncategorized. Unstuck: An Overview of Mind Mapping by Mark Dykeman”
— Blog | @,
“Single-Sourcing Solutions blog There's an assumption that Arbortext is only for the Fortune 100 and that it's completely out of reach for small to medium businesses”
— Single-Sourcing Blog, blog.single-
“MEC blog. Mountain Equipment Co-op. Skip to content. Shop. Stores. Events. About. Authors. Home Ethical Sourcing. MEC News. Cycling. Hiking/Camping. Climbing. Snowsports. Watersports. Photos”
— MEC blog | Mountain Equipment Co-op, blog.mec.ca
“Results tagged "China" from The China Sourcing Blog. Great Need and Opportunity: China's Impact On and In The downtime on the China Sourcing Blog was due to business trips and a simple lack of time”
— The China Sourcing Blog: Search Results,
“Blog Search Engine. Sourcing Innovation. Time to Stop Worrying About China. Yes they're the number two economy and yes they will reclaim their spot as the number one economy in thirty (30) to forty (40) years, but they're not worth all the attention they're getting”
— Sourcing Innovation,