- (1) Where a same-*** marriage is solemnized by or in the presence of an authorized celebrant, being a minister of religion, it may be solemnized according to any form and ceremony recognized as sufficient for the purpose by the religious body or organization of which he or she is a minister. — “Tasmanian Gay & Lesbian Rights Group”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Solemnized - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- 26. All marriages solemnized outside the Philippines in accordance with the laws in force in the country where they were solemnized, and valid there as such, shall also All marriages solemnized outside the Philippines in accordance with. — “Divorce and Annulment in the Philippines at Philippine”, jlp-
- Marriages solemnized in another state validated; exclusion of same to solemnize marriages within that state, is a valid and binding marriage under the laws of this state to the same effect and extent as if solemnized within this. — “ - Michigan”,
- When HB1455 did not receive a committee hearing in the Oklahoma Senate in 2005, the bill banning common law marriage in Oklahoma died and the controversy over the validity of common law marriages in Oklahoma continued. and the ceremony must be solemnized in the presence of witnesses and. — “Common Law Marriage in Oklahoma”,
- After the expiration of thirty days form the date on which notice of an intended marriage has been published, the marriage may be solemnized, unless it has been objected to by any person. The marriage may be solemnized at the specified Marriage Office. — “Indian Family Law Guide & Discussion Board”,
- writing of the intended marriage, in the prescribed form, is given to the authorized celebrant solemnizing The marriage cannot be solemnized until after 1 calendar month from the date the authorized celebrant. — “NOTICE OF INTENDED MARRIAGE”, .au
- A typical statute requires a witnessed ceremony solemnized by a lawfully authorized person, submission to Most laws dealing with taxation, social welfare, pensions, etc., treat de-facto marriages in the same manner as solemnized marriages. — “common-law marriage: West's Encyclopedia of American Law”,
- Who may solemnize a marriage or a civil union?1. Clerks and deputy clerks of the Superior Court who have been specially designated for that purpose, and notaries authorized to execute notarized acts, may solemnize marriages and civil unions. — “Officiants”, justice.gouv.qc.ca
- Bishop Aloysius D'Souza of Mangalore solemnized the nuptials at the Rosario Cathedral on May 6. The prelate presented a copy of the Bible to each of the couple, hailing from different parts of the diocese and exhorted them to build their lives on the teachings of Jesus Christ. — “Konkani Catholics Blog: MANGALORE: Mass Wedding Solemnized”,
- Marriages not to be solemnized within Twenty-one Days of Registrar's Certificate, unless by License within Seven Days. Persons unduly solemnizing Marriage guilty of Felony. And be it Enacted, That every. — “1836 (34) Marriages. A bill for Marriages in England - Wikisource”,
- B. Marriages solemnized in another state or country by parties intending at the time to 572-1.6 Private solemnization not unlawful. Nothing in this chapter shall be construed to. — “Same-*** marriage law in the United States by state”,
- Notwithstanding anything contained in any other law for the time being in force relating to the solemnization of marriages, a marriage between any two persons may be solemnized under this Act, if at the time of the marriage the following conditions are fulfilled, namely:. — “The Special Marriage Act, 1954”,
- X Provided always that after the Solemnization of any Marriage under a Publication of This Marriage was solemnized between us A.B and CD. in the presence of E.F and G.H. ( and. — “Nancy Regency Researcher”,
- In Colorado, if a party to a marriage is unable to be present at the solemnization, such party may authorize in writing a third person to act as such party's proxy. If the person solemnizing the marriage is satisfied that the absent party is. — “Proxy Marriage Law & Legal Definition”,
- Solemnized definition, to perform the ceremony of (marriage) to observe or commemorate with rites or ceremonies: to solemnize an occasion with prayer. — “Solemnized | Define Solemnized at ”,
- Definition of solemnized in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is solemnized? Meaning of solemnized as a legal term. What does solemnized mean in law?. — “solemnized legal definition of solemnized. solemnized”, legal-
- Definition of solemnized from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of solemnized. Pronunciation of solemnized. Definition of the word solemnized. Origin of the word solemnized. — “solemnized - Definition of solemnized at ”,
- The marriage rite may be performed and solemnized by any person duly authorized by law, upon presentation to him of a license to marry, as prescribed by the foregoing section; who may be at liberty to receive the price to be Every person authorized to solemnize marriage, who shall neglect to. — “Civil Code of the Hawaiian Islands - TITLE 5—OF LAWS”,
- For many people, the commitment of one person to another is solemnized by a marriage ceremony, either civil or religious, or, since June 2002, by a civil union ceremony Since 2002, couples have been able to solemnized their union before a notary in a civil ceremony. — “LEGAL ASPECTS:Montreal notary and wedding officiant:Montreal”, mariage-
- 2. A marriage is void if either party to the marriage had a wife or husband who was living when the marriage was solemnized. (3) both of the parties were at least sixty-five (65) years of age when the marriage was solemnized. — “Indiana Code 31-11-8”, in.gov
- (ii) that proceedings have been instituted in the case of a marriage solemnized before the commencement of this Act within one year of such commencement and in the case of marriages solemnized after such commencement within one year from the date of the marriage; and. — “Nullification of Marriage - An Annulled Marriage”,
- Definition of solemnized in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of solemnized. Pronunciation of solemnized. Translations of solemnized. solemnized synonyms, solemnized antonyms. Information about solemnized in the free online English dictionary and. — “solemnized - definition of solemnized by the Free Online”,
- Solemnization of Marriage. 3101.8 Who May Solemnize. An ordained or licensed minister of any religious society or congregation within this state, (state) licensed to perform marriages, a judge of a county court anywhere in the state, an authorized judge of a municipal court anywhere in the state. — “Ohio Minister Licensing Law”, sos.state.oh.us
- Either the person solemnizing the marriage, or, if no individual (b) The solemnization of the marriage is not invalidated by the fact that the person solemnizing the marriage was not legally qualified to solemnize it, if either party to the marriage believed him to be so. — “750 ILCS 5/ Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act”, ilga.gov
related images for solemnized
- the morals and property of the Indians parties hereto no female of the Coeur d Alene tribe shall be allowed to marry any white man unless before said marriage is solemnized said white Page 422 man shall give such evidence of his character for morality and industry as shall satisfy the agent in charge the minister in charge and the chief of the tribe that he is a fit
- Blake Emily Tracy December 28 2007 Marriage Solemnized in the Salt Lake Temple
- Solemnized Date 31st May 2009 Photographer Bob Azhari Editor Iskandar
- Salbiah+Rozailan SALBIAH ROZAILAN This week wedding brought me to Taman Saujana Utama 1 Sungai Buloh for Salbiah and Rozailan wedding ceremony Sal Lan was solemnized on Saturday 15th November in a small event held at Sal s house in Taman Saujana Utama 1 The event started at 3pm and last for 2 hours It was attended by close
- Mor Thimotheos Yakub Holy Matrimony of P K Zachariah Rosamma on 1976 solemnized by Qashisho P P Yakub St Mary s Bethlehem Simhasana Church Thrikkothamangalam
- them was solemnized at State mosque in Sembulan Kota kinabalu and was Happy to be part of the event it was such a memorable moments and of course the happiest moment for Jasmine and Faizul
- AP Photo 19 months ago
- Leavenworth County Marriages Marriages solemnized in the Catholic church of the Immaculate Conception in Leavenworth City January 1859 April 1859
- be witnesses It was solemnized by H E Rev Bishop Paul Hinder who usually comes once a year in this part of the Gulf
- Transcription I hereby Certify that on the 19th day of January 1886 the Rite of Holy Matrimony was solemnized by me by authority of License between Samuel Wilson of the township of
- 12 The cause of her death was inflammation of the kidneys Noted events in their marriage were Marriage as solemnized by Fr Vanden Broeck 12 Jan 1845 Grand Chute Brown Wisconsin USA
- be valid for any purpose unless such marriage shall have been solemnized pursuant to the laws of the State in which the ceremony is performed Page 257
- The marriage was solemnized by the bride s brother Campbell Longley who also performed the marriage of their brother John Posey Longley For information or membership in the
- The Maidstone Union Workhouse at Linton where Lizzie was born Marriage 1858 Sep John Baker Harriet Startup Maidstone 2a 691 1858 Marriage solemnized at Trinity Church in the Parish of Maidstone in the County of Kent
- Actress Amrita Arora s marriage was solemnized with Shakeel Ladak by Catholic rituals at Olive restaurant in Mumbai After the wedding Alvira Agnihotri Salman Khan s sister hosted a
- Image 5 Ovillers Military Cemetery location of Frederick Baston s grave Ovilliers Military Cemetery location for Frederick Baston Grave XII W 4 Ovilliers Military Cemetary France Image 6 Frederick Baston Emma Euesden 1908 Marriage Certificate 25 12 1908 400 1908 Marriage Solemnized Parish Church South Hackney London
- i told everyone that i wouldn t be playing but rather be the spectators whom might finish up all the course of dishes while the band boys are up at the stage playing some musics hahaha Ops before i go much further allow me to introduce the weding couple solemnized in the morning of 28 th June at the St Faith Church Kuching Her name is Jessi she is a medical doctor
- MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE KEY TO CERTIFICATE 1 Marriage solemnized in the parish name 2 of district in the county name
- and on the 20th of February married Eliza the second daughter of my host and thus secured my immigrant The marriage was Solemnized by our former minister the Rev Donald Stewart Next morning we went north in company with my cousin Wm Gordon to end a week with his sister Maggie who was married to James Gordon a distant relative of her own Their
- AND REPRESENTATIVE CITIZENS 237 meyer on July 1 1869 The first marriage was solemnized by Rev Henry Drees C PP S on November 21 1872 the bride and groom being Alphonse and Anna Sunderhaus The first death to
- Popular movie actress Karthiga s marriage with Merin Mathew was solemnized yesterday at St Mary s Orthodox Church Thevalakkara Hailing from Mainagapalli in Kollam Merin
- Holy Matrimony of P K Zachariah Rosamma on 1976 solemnized by Qashisho P P Yakub St Mary s Bethlehem Simhasana Church Thrikkothamangalam
- The inauguration of the proposed development activities will be solemnized by the general secretary of SNDP yogam Shri Vellapalli Nadeshan on 21 st of April 2009 Vishu Kani
- + mimi jazlina hj md jaini or known as mimi among her friends had been safely solemnized with her man~ muhammad idris hj zainal abidin or sipar on the 16th of december 2005 her
- He was fifty and the lady twenty and Bellingham also solemnized the marriage himself By Sewall s time however the ministers as we have seen were performing the marriage ceremony Governor Bellingham s House Chelsea
- Jammu July 04 NAK Brigadier Mohd Usman memorial function was solemnized at Jhangar Naoshera to commemorate the sacrifices of Brigadier Mohd Usman MVC and other valiant soldiers who laid
- There s lot photos taken on that day but i ll just share with you guys this one for now k gud nite
- Curate This Marriage was solemnized between us Job Smith his X Mark Sarah Ford her X Mark In the presence of John Webb Charles Smith Full page of this register 147Kb Below The marriage record of my own ggg grandparents Francis Neep of the Parish of Epperstone County of Nottingham and Sarah Denman of
- Duncan Rd right where they were living by the time their first child was born Southsea Below looking towards Albert Road Both 2005 Marriage Certificate click on image Marriage Solemnized at The Parish Church in the Parish of St Simon s
- after Banns by S H Goodge This marriage was solemnized between us Frank Davis Elizabeth Paisey in the presence of us Robert Joh Paisey John Patrick Cottrell
- the ceremony Sahibzada Faiz ur Rahman Durrani Dr Raheeq Ahmad Abbasi and Sheikh Zahid Fayyaz also spoke at the occasion and threw light on the various welfare oriented activities of MWF Every bride was gifted household things of Rs 125 000 each Food arrangements for 1500 guests were also made The scholars of Minhaj Ulama Council solemnized the Nikah of each couple
- St Mary s Bethlehem Simhasana Church Thrikkothamangalam Holy Matrimony of P K Zachariah Rosamma on 1976 solemnized by Qashisho P P Yakub St Mary s Bethlehem Simhasana Church Thrikkothamangalam
- of MQI who played their important role in the successful conduct of the programme Appreciating the role of women Dr Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri said that women were part and parcel of MQI Shaykh ul Islam solemnized the Nikkah of a couple and engaged another couple with each other Nikkah of naib ***m of MQI Punjab Mian Abdur Rasool Sandhu was solemnized in the presence of
- The inauguration of the proposed development activities will be solemnized by the general secretary of SNDP yogam Shri Vellapalli Nadeshan on 21 st of April 2009 Vishu Kani Falam 2009
- a Return from the Register General s office Number of Marriages solemnized according and not according to the Rites of the Established Church in Monmouthshire and Wales 1893 92
- This marriage was solemnized between us Frank Davis Elizabeth Paisey in the presence of us Robert Joh Paisey John Patrick Cottrell
- role was just to stand behind our son and be witnesses It was solemnized by H E Rev Bishop Paul Hinder who usually comes once a year in this part of the Gulf
- the ceremony Sahibzada Faiz ur Rahman Durrani Dr Raheeq Ahmad Abbasi and Sheikh Zahid Fayyaz also spoke at the occasion and threw light on the various welfare oriented activities of MWF Every bride was gifted household things of Rs 125 000 each Food arrangements for 1500 guests were also made The scholars of Minhaj Ulama Council solemnized the Nikah of each couple
- R Henderson Curate Barming This marriage was solemnized between us John Startup the mark X of Frances Tomkin in the presence of us Wm Startup William Startup 1856 birth Mar Elizabeth Startup Maidstone 2a 436 Birth certificate right 1856 Birth in the Sub district of Loose in the County of Kent
- p89a Home Ceremony Is Solemnized At Eaton Residence
related videos for solemnized
- LovePlusWeddingMovie 2/3 The man getting married to the video game. wedding ceremony in MakeTokyo Meeting On Nov 22, A Japanese man known as Sal9000 held the wedding ceremony with Nene Anegasaki, the character in the Nintendo DS video game Love-Plus. (Even in Japan, getting married to a video game characters is not usual. However, )the wedding ceremony was solemnized on formal, and traditional Japanese style. It contains the address of bride and groom's friends, wedding vow and musical performance by the ensemble. At the end of the ceremony,, the bride, Nene Anegasaki, tossed the wedding bouquet for the good fortune on to the guests. The wedding banquet would be held next day.
- sayanora wedding moments South Indian playback singer Sayanora, got married to Winston Antonie de Cruz, on May 18,2009. Their marriage which was solemnized in Anglo Indian style was at Holy Trinity Cathedral in Kannur, Kerala. Winston, a real estate businessman, is also running a fitness centre.
- Abadilla-Yee Wedding Wedding in Iligan City, Solemnized at Corpus Christi Parish Church, Reception at Lai-Lai Garden
- Ecunomical wedding of Totoy Bato solemnized by Christian priest and blessed by Muslim imam..
- Thomas V. Wainwright - Funeral - Pearl Harbor Survior South Ogden, UT - Thomas V. Wainwright, husband, father, and grandpa passed away peacefully on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at the age of 95. He was Born Feb 1, 1916, to Walter and Katherine MacCarthy Wainwright in Philadelphia, PA. He was the oldest of seven children. In 1939, he joined the Army and was stationed in Hawaii when war was declared with Japan. He was one of the last surviving Pearl Harbor survivors. In April 1944, he married his first wife Lucille Wilson, and they had two children. She later passed away. On June 8, 1970, he married Helen James. Their marriage was later solemnized in the Ogden LDS Temple. He is survived by his wife, Helen Wainwright and four children, Richard Wainwright, Virginia (Gerry) Sugihara, Sandra (leonard) Davis, Patricia (Phillip) Rock; one sister, Ann Weisman, 12 Grandkids, 13 great-grandkids, and seven great-great-grandkids. He was preceded in death by his first wife, two brothers, and three sisters. Military Honors were conducted by the Combined Veterans Honor Guard.
- Nat & Cresta Onsite Video by Garry Garza Same Day Edit of the Wedding of nat & Cresa Solemnized at Century Park Hotel, September 5, 2008
- Mamayson-Abulencia Nuptial The couple are Mapandanians.They solemnized there marriage at St.Joseph Parish Mapandan Pangasinan...Reception at San Marino Place.
- -_- ♥ ^_^ civil wedding 19 Minus 3 Squared Equals 10 Charlie and Candy's Civil Wedding Solemnized at RTC Branch 143, 33rd floor (aka 13th floor), Makati City Hall, Philippines.
- 20081218115524 2 vedic marriage rituals The Vedic way of marriage is common amongst all the Hindu clans and associates. Sheru's marriage was solemnized with Vedic rites by pundits of Gayatri vidya peeth
- Wambui, Mbugua marriage solemnized www.ntv.co.ke It i an age defying story of marital bliss. After eight years of being married, Wambui Otieno -- Mbugua and Peter Mbugua have sought church blessings after their marriage at the Attorney General's chambers. The two were in the limelight in the 2003, and it all had to do with the fact that Wambui Otieno was 67 then and Mbugua was 25. But as Irene Choge reports, their 42 years age difference still does not affect their love for each other.
- MEMORIES FROM THE PAST PART 01 27 July 1996. UNFORGETABLE WEDDING--WITH MY X-HUSBAND!!!!!! MANILA PHILIPPINES. NEFF Michael-SERRANO Vhera NUPTIAL -solemnized at San Agustin Parish Church, Intramuros Manila. Follow the wedding reception at Shangrila Hotel Manila ABMakati. Officiating Priest (former Monsignor) Cardinal Sin Gaudencio B Rosales, DD(Presently Philippines Cardinal)
- Rahul Mahjajan ka Sawayamvar_Season_2 (Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge) PROMO Ram Kapoor to host 'Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge' He solemnized Rakhi Sawants engagement to Elesh Parjunwala on 'Rakhi Ka Swayamvar'. Ram Kapoor is now set to play big brother again and this time its to Rahul Mahjajan, wholl soon go for a swayamvar to find his dulhaniya.
- Woh Main Nahin (1974)Mujhe Jisneh Diwana Banayah Sanam Tu hai! .htm [8. Marriage Registrars in Indian States- Repealed by the AO 1950] 9. Licensing of persons to grant certificates of marriage between Indian Christians The State Government 18[***] may grant a license to any Christian, either by name or as holding any office for the time being, authorizing him to grant certificates of marriage between 13[Indian] Christians. Any such license may be revoked by the authority by which it was granted, and every such grant or revocation shall be notified in the Official Gazette. 10. Time for solemnizing marriage Every marriage under this Act shall be solemnized between the hours of six in the morning and seven in the evening : 4. Marriages to be solemnized according to Act Every marriage between persons, one or both of whom is 11[or are] a Christian or Christians, shall be solemnized in accordance with the provisions of the next following section; and any such marriage solemnized otherwise than in accordance with such provisions shall be void.
- LovePlusWeddingMovie 1/3 The man getting married to the video game. wedding ceremony in MakeTokyo Meeting On Nov 22, A Japanese man known as Sal9000 held the wedding ceremony with Nene Anegasaki, the character in the Nintendo DS video game Love-Plus. (Even in Japan, getting married to a video game characters is not usual. However, )the wedding ceremony was solemnized on formal, and traditional Japanese style. It contains the address of bride and groom's friends, wedding vow and musical performance by the ensemble. At the end of the ceremony,, the bride, Nene Anegasaki, tossed the wedding bouquet for the good fortune on to the guests. The wedding banquet would be held next day.
- Marriage Certificate is more important than Counting of Polls. Interestingly, on Saturday, most of the couple who visited the sub registrars office to register their marriage had no clue of counting of polls and had just taken a chance. And for many in queue, procuring the marriage certificate was of main importance, as either they had to process their visa for USA or had very few days in hand to go on a vacation before resuming work.Sunday MiD DAY visited the Marriage registration office in MHADA and found that while most other departments in MHADA had a deserted look, it was only the marriage registration office, which was crowded, newly married bride and grooms, with their relatives enthusiastically waited for their turn to get themselves solemnized. Story & Video By - Vinod Kumar Menon,Mid-Day
- Nestinarstvo, messages from the past UNESCO: Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity - 2009 URL: Description: The Nestinarstvo fire-dancing rite is the climax of the annual Panagyr ritual on the feast days of Saints Constantine and Helena (3 and 4 June) in the village of Bulgari, in the Mount Strandzha region of south-east Bulgaria. The ritual is held to ensure the well-being and fertility of the village. In the morning, consecrated and ceremonial rituals are solemnized and a procession with the sacred icons representing the two Saints travels outside the village to a spring with holy water, accompanied by drum and bagpipes. At the spring, holy water and candles are handed out to everyone present for good health. The festival culminates in a fire-dance in the evening as the highest form of veneration of the Saints. People silently form a circle around the burning embers led by the sacred drum, and the Nestinari, who are spiritual and physical leaders through whom the saints express their will, begin entering the circle and treading the embers. Formerly celebrated in some thirty nearby Bulgarian and Greek villages, Nestinarstvo remains today in Bulgari, a village of only a hundred persons. During the Panagyr, however, thousands crowd the village, including in recent years many Greeks who join the ritual. Country(ies): Bulgaria © 2008 Ministry of Culture of Republic of Bulgaria
- The Best Love for the Lord (music) - Kelvin and Mariel wedding August 9, 2009 I believe was the happiest moment of Bro Kelvin and Sis Mariel because it's the wedding they might have been waiting for. Held in the Assembly Hall of the Church in Quezon City. Solemnized by Bro. Joseph Tan
- Free Royal Election ...... Free election was the election of individual kings, rather than of dynasties, to the Polish throne between 1572 and 1791, when "free election" was abolished by the Constitution of May 3, 1791. In 1572 Poland's Jagiellon dynasty became extinct upon the death, without a successor, of King Zygmunt II August. During the ensuing interregnum, anxiety for the safety of the Commonwealth eventually led to agreements among the political classes that, pending election of a new king, supreme authority would be exercised by the Roman Catholic primate, acting as interrex; that confederations of nobility would assume power in the country's respective regions; and that, by the "Warsaw Confederation" of 1573, peace would be maintained among the realm's various religions. The most important decision, however, was that the next king would be chosen by election, whose terms were finally established at a convocation sejm (sejm konwokacyjny) in 1573. On the initiative of southern-Polish nobles, supported by the future Crown (ie, Polish) great chancellor and hetman Jan Zamoyski, the election would be by all male nobles who assembled for the purpose. The nobles voted by province (voivodship) in the presence of deputies, who conveyed the votes to the senate: the choice of king was announced by the senate's marshal and solemnized by the primate. Prior to the abolition of "free elections," 13 were held in Poland, resulting in the elevation of the following kings: - Henry de Valois (1573-1574 ...
- Woh Main Nahin (1974)Maharashtrian Marriage Ghotala Court scene! THE HINDU MARRIAGE ACT, 1955 (Act 25 of 1955)[18th May, 1955] 7. Ceremonies for a Hindu marriage.-(1) A Hindu marriage may be solemnized in accordance with the customary rites and ceremonies of either party thereto. (2) Where such rites and ceremonies include the saptapadi (that is, the taking of seven steps by the bridegroom and the bride jointly before the sacred fire), the marriage becomes complete and binding when the seventh step is taken. 8. Registration of Hindu Marriages.-(1) For the purpose of facilitating the proof of Hindu marriages, the State Government may make rules providing that the parties to any such marriage may have the particulars relating to their marriage entered in such manner and subject to such condition as may be prescribed in a Hindu Marriage Register kept for the purpose. 13. Divorce- (1) Any marriage solemnized, whether before or after the commencement of the Act, may, on a petition presented by either the husband or the wife, be dissolved by a decree of divorce on the ground that the other party- (i) has, after the solemnization of the marriage had voluntary ***ual intercourse with any person other than his or her spouse; or (ia) has, after the solemnization of the marriage, treated the petitioner with cruelty; or (ib) has deserted the petitioner for a continuous period of not less than two years immediately preceding the presentation of the petition; or (ii) has ceased to be a Hindu by conversion to another religion ; or ...
- Cometa - Onuska Wedding- Kikko Park, Iwakuni Japan, Iwakuni Japan I solemnized my own daughter's wedding on April 10, 2010. Five days earlier, Dad went to be with the Lord. After the wedding, I flew to Manila to officiate my Dad's funeral on April 13, 2010. It was a wedding and a funeral...
- Mary poured out Her love offering (Ciel and Jon wedding) wedding held in Marilao, Bulacan the 14th of February, 2009. The wedding was solemnized by Bro Danny. Witnesses are Sis Charing and Bro Alex :)
- Nona Kirana & Hisham Zain's Pre-Wedding MV Solemnized on 1/1/11. Nona Kirana and Hisham Zain had a fantastic fairytale wedding. Behind their love lies a wonderful tale of how they met and eventually fell in love. Brought to you by OneMotion Studios (All Rights Reserved) OneMotion Studio is Singapore-based company that provides a fresh take on the creative industry,providing Videography,Audio & Motion Graphics services.
- Malankara Orthodox Wedding Jiji&HimaPart 4 Solemnized by HE Mathews Mar Thematheos at St Marys Orthodox Valiya Palli Ullannoor
- Solemnized - Minet & Weiseng I now pronounce you Mr. & Mrs. Wong
- Woh Main Nahin (1974)Christain Marriage Ghotala Court scene [8. Marriage Registrars in Indian States- Repealed by the AO 1950] 9. Licensing of persons to grant certificates of marriage between Indian Christians The State Government 18[***] may grant a license to any Christian, either by name or as holding any office for the time being, authorizing him to grant certificates of marriage between 13[Indian] Christians. Any such license may be revoked by the authority by which it was granted, and every such grant or revocation shall be notified in the Official Gazette. 10. Time for solemnizing marriage Every marriage under this Act shall be solemnized between the hours of six in the morning and seven in the evening : 4. Marriages to be solemnized according to Act Every marriage between persons, one or both of whom is 11[or are] a Christian or Christians, shall be solemnized in accordance with the provisions of the next following section; and any such marriage solemnized otherwise than in accordance with such provisions shall be void.
- Imam Khomeini Trust 2000 joint marriages solemnized by Allama Syed Iftikhar Hussain Naqvi. Speeches of Allama Syed Iftikhar Hussain Naqvi The Patron In Chief Imam Khomeini Trust and Alnoor Welfare Trust Islamabad. Web Sites ,http Weekly.htm,
- Indian Wedding. A touching Story! Heaven Sent! Heaven Sent...was the exact same words uttered by the groom, Raja! He said to me that day, in my showroom, Heh, Greg! This girl, Malar, that I m marrying to, is heaven sent! Raja & Malar, were both solemnized at the Sri Sundararaja Perumal Devasthanam Temple on 3rd. July 2009, in Klang, Selangor. This is the highlights video of the their Hindu wedding ceremony, that was edited and put together on the same day of their wedding, and was premiered live in PJ Hilton at the reception. Its a tough edit though, as, both the location of the shoots and the location of the hotel for us to do the edit were far apart, and both places are at high traffic zones! But, nevertheless, with hard work and determination from the entire crew, and when all team members playing their own role, we managed to successfully make it happen once again! Here is the lovely special edition SDE highlights video of the king! 'Raja & Malar' Please upload HD video fully before watching. Thank you!
- Malankara Orthodox Wedding Jiji&HimaPart 5 Solemnized by HG Dr.Thomas Mar Themotheos ,St Marys Orthodox Valiya palli Ullannoor
- romeo&severina 50th wedding vol.03 saturday the 16th day of May year 2009 at 1:00 o'clock in the afternoon Solemnized at St.Nicholas Church Del Pilar St.,Cabanatuan City Reception:Murakami's Residence Aduas Norte Cabanatuan City
- Hunter S. Thompson married Phoebe Legere to a Bull This is my wedding video. I married Turbo, a Grand National Champion Bull in Aspen. You can hear The Hymen Feast, a punk song I wrote for the wedding playing under the action The vows were solemnized by Hunter S. Thompson who was an ordained minister. He is wearing a Syrian Man's wedding costume and a cap of unborn wolf. He toasted us with animal tranquilizers. Afterwards Turbo trotted off and I gave Hunter a ***. It was heaven. The raw footage was shot by Patty Stranahn and Chris Crowley wrote that cool poem at the bieginning.The edit was done by Katrina Cary.
- MEMORIES FROM THE PAST PART 03 27 July 1996. UNFORGETABLE WEDDING--WITH MY X-HUSBAND!!!!!! MANILA PHILIPPINES. NEFF Michael-SERRANO Vhera NUPTIAL -solemnized at San Agustin Parish Church, Intramuros Manila. Follow the wedding reception at Shangrila Hotel Manila ABMakati. Officiating Priest (former Monsignor) Cardinal Sin Gaudencio B Rosales, DD(Presently Philippines Cardinal)
- Clips from my Wedding Clips from my wedding video - This was solemnized at the St. George Orthodox Church, Karakkal, Tiruvalla, Kerala by HG Yuhanon Mar Chrisostomos, the bishop of Niranam Diocese, Fr. Varghese Thomas Amballoor (Shibu Achn), Fr. George Panakkamattam, and Dn. Jerry Amballoor. This is a traditional Kerlaite Syrian Orthodox wedding ceremony.
- Our Big Day (30 Aug 2008) We were solemnized at Iban Methodist Church, Sibu, Sarawak, on 30th August 2008.
- John & Gwen Onsite Video Same Day Edit of John & Gwen solemnized at Santuario de San Antonio
- LovePlusWeddingMovie 3/3 The man getting married to the video game. wedding ceremony in MakeTokyo Meeting On Nov 22, A Japanese man known as Sal9000 held the wedding ceremony with Nene Anegasaki, the character in the Nintendo DS video game Love-Plus. (Even in Japan, getting married to a video game characters is not usual. However, )the wedding ceremony was solemnized on formal, and traditional Japanese style. It contains the address of bride and groom's friends, wedding vow and musical performance by the ensemble. At the end of the ceremony,, the bride, Nene Anegasaki, tossed the wedding bouquet for the good fortune on to the guests. The wedding banquet would be held next day.
- Simian marriage solemnized Bhubaneswar, Mar 7(ANI): In an interesting but unusual instance, villagers solemnized a simian marriage at Mahimamani Jagannath temple situated in Kuliadia, Orissa. Villagers thronged the venue of the marriage for a glimpse of the simian couple. Manu, the groom and Jhumuri, the bride are three years old. Manu hails from Kuliadia village while Jhumri belongs to Kesharpur. The groom came in a procession like any other wedding to the village temple amidst music and the beat of drums.
- MEMORIES FROM THE PAST PART 02 27 July 1996. UNFORGETABLE WEDDING--WITH MY X-HUSBAND!!!!!! MANILA PHILIPPINES. NEFF Michael-SERRANO Vhera NUPTIAL -solemnized at San Agustin Parish Church, Intramuros Manila. Follow the wedding reception at Shangrila Hotel Manila ABMakati. Officiating Priest (former Monsignor) Cardinal Sin Gaudencio B Rosales, DD(Presently Philippines Cardinal)
- A Beautiful Macedonian Wedding. 'Made For You!' Featuring Nikola & Svetlana. Significantz Touch Australia incorporating proudly presents to you... 'Made For You' featuring, Nikola+Svetlana. 30th. May 2010, Both Nik & Svet were solemnized here in Perth Australia, at a Serbian church, with lots of traditions and ceremonies. Later at night, the couple had their reception in Burstwood where some 500 friends and family members attended. Filming our first serbian wedding ceremony was indeed a challenge. We totally had no idea how and what its gonna be like to film a wedding totally foreign to us. But, nevertheless, we managed to pull it thru with the help of Cheryl, who have made us sit down for 3 hours and watched a sample video of Svetlana's brother's wedding video also, a tradition serb wedding. It was a beautiful wedding, wonderful people, its total fun, and its also tiring. Lots of dancing, and dancing, and more dancing... But, the food was awesome, and have kept us alive and kicking! We hope to be able to film a wedding of this sort again sometime soon in the future... Now, sit back, relax and enjoy watching...! Congrats to Nikola & Svetlana! More info, please email to info@.my
- Imran solemnization @ ROMM Bro Imran getting solemnized,he's getting married
- Mehta/Neugebauer Court Marriage @ San Francisco City Hall (7/30/09) Riddhi Niranjan Mehta and Adam Halbert Neugebauer got married in the rotunda at San Francisco City Hall on July 30th, 2009. The event was witnessed by their parents (Veena and Niranjan Mehta and Bonnie and Roger Neugebauer) along with Riddhi's sister (Anjali). The event was solemnized by Deputy Marriage Commissioner Nancy Kornfield. A transcript of the service is included as Closed Caption and also included below: KORNFIELD: We are gathered here in the presence of witnesses for the purpose of uniting in matrimony Adam and Riddhi. The contract of marriage is most solemn and is not to be entered into lightly, but thoughtfully and seriously with a deep realization of its responsibilities and obligations. Please remember that love, loyalty and understanding are the bases of a happy and enduring home. No other human ties are more tender and no other vows more important than those you are about to pledge. Please face each other and join both hands. [To Adam] I'm going to ask you some important questions. Do you, Adam, take Riddhi to be your lawful wedded spouse? NEUGEBAUER: I do. KORNFIELD: A longer question now. Do you promise to love her and comfort her, honor her and keep her in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse and be faithful to her for as long as you both shall live? NEUGEBAUER: I do. KORNFIELD: [To Riddhi] Do you, Riddhi, take this man, Adam, to be your lawful wedded spouse? MEHTA: I do. KORNFIELD: Do you promise to love him and ...
- The lost Book prt.II His Childhood... Born on 14 or 21 December 1503 in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence in the south of France, where his claimed birthplace still exists, Michel de Nostredame was one of at least nine children of Reynière de St-Rémy and grain dealer and notary Jaume de Nostredame. The latter's family had originally been Jewish, but Jaume's father, Guy Gassonet, had converted to Catholicism around 1455, taking the Christian name "Pierre" and the surname "Nostredame" (the latter apparently from the saint's day on which his conversion was solemnized). Michel's known siblings included Delphine, Jehan (c. 150777), Pierre, Hector, Louis, Bertrand, Jean II (born 1522) and Antoine (born 1523).Little else is known about his childhood, although there is a persistent tradition that he was educated by his maternal great-grandfather Jean de St. Rémy — a tradition which is somewhat vitiated by the fact that the latter disappears from the historical record after 1504, when the child was only one year old...
- ANTS WEDDING - Friends'n'foes invited By the side of the long highway far away from the City, there lived two groups of ANTS the RED and the BLACK who hated each other from time immemorial, unaware of the reason why they did so. But a Girl a Red Ant and a Boy a Black Ant fell in love when the Black Ant saved the Red Ant in a MAN MADE CALAMITY. The Fanatic Elders objected to their love but ultimately had to agree to their wedding. The Wedding was to be solemnized in a CHURCH which was situated on the other side of the HIGHWAY. The Marriage Precession could not crossover to the Church as there was heavy flow of TRUCKS due to the release of a heavy traffic jam, with lots of risk and skill all the Ants managed to crossover the highway except the Bridegroom and his uncle who were blown off by a FAST MOVING TRUCK and could not cross the road. The wedding was getting delayed as the bridegroom was unable to crossover the road. Finally, the Bridegroom decided to walk along the ROAD SIDE to a nearby fly-over and through which it can cross the road, while doing so the Bridegroom slips down and falls into a loaded truck which carries the Bridegroom to a far of destination. Without the Bridegroom the wedding cannot be solemnized. The Ants were anxiously WAITING AND PRAYING to God for the return of a Bridegroom. Contd.....
twitter about solemnized
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about solemnized
“Marriage may be solemnized by a justice of the peace as commissioned in the state; by any minister of the gospel in the state who has been ordained a”
— Nh Marriage - ULC Online Forum,
“Ali and his parents who attended Ali and Sara's wedding confirmed the news that this wedding was solemnized for the very first time. Counter. Copyright © Bigg Boss 2010. All Rights Reserved. Powered by . Create Blog. Login. Random Blog. Go!”
— Bigg Boss, biggboss4
“LUCKNOW - The Shia Muslim Personal Law Board in Lucknow has made it mandatory for all Muslim marriages to be solemnized in local mosques irrespective of their financial status”
— All marriages should be solemnized in local mosques, says,
“The site administrator has taken this site offline temporarily. click here to go to the administration area”
— Warning, confessionsofalibertine.blog-
“Philippine laws and legal system (JLP-Law blog) 2 Philippine e-Legal Forum " Blog Archive " Steps and Procedure in Annulment and Declaration of Nullity of Marriage Pingback on Sep 30th, 2006 at 5:”
— Divorce and Annulment in the Philippines at Philippine, jlp-
“Blog Brahmins social network; anything to do with brahmins, friendship and commerce success Wedding Solemnized for R. Muthulakshmi (ID.5536) S. Ramamoorthy father of R. Muthulakshmi (ID No.5536) express his thanks to the organizers of for the marriage of”
— Success's Blog - Social Network For Brahmins,
“It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Here at the Enterprise blog, we have no shows, games, bells, or bonfires to celebrate the”
— Pomp and Parade " The Enterprise Blog,
“Two Islamic seminaries in Bareilly district, India have issued Fatwas on Bollywood Badsha "The marriage of Sharukh Khan has been solemnized as per Islamic law stands nullified and”
— Fatwas and FIR on Sharukh,
related keywords for solemnized
- solemnized marriage
- solemnized means
- solemnized definition
- solemnized synonym
- solemnized dictionary
- solemnized sentence
- solemnized define
- solemnized by
- solemnize wedding
- solemnize marriage definition
similar for solemnized
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- marriage ceremony
- formal ceremony
- origin of the word
- usage examples
- transitive verb
- law dictionary
- legal definition
- legal dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- how to
- page tools
- legal browser
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- philippine laws
- annulment in the philippines
- the philippines
- divorce decree
- alien spouse
- filipino citizen
- the supreme court
- family code
- random house dictionary
- the pale
- solemnity of mary
- dissolution of marriage
- third parties
- legal separation
- independent legal counsel
- civil union