- Diablo 2 lord of destruction Horadric Cube Recipes Expansion Set. information on diablo 2 Horadric Cube Recipes runes items Contains Editors Trainers and Hacks. — “Horadric Cube Recipes - Diablo 2 & D2:LOD (Lord Of Destruction)”, extreme-
- Some Diablo II items have sockets, in which magically infused gems, jewels or runes can be inserted to induce their magic powers to that item. Also items can generate with a variable number of sockets, and how many depends on the monster that drops them, the item type, and much more. — “Sockets - Diablo Wiki”, diablo2
- In the context of games in which virtual ownership of virtual items is possible, clean refers to an item which is undamaged or unused. In the conte In the context of Diablo 2 for example, it means that the item has not been socketed or personalized. — “Urban Dictionary: socketed”,
- We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word socketed: socketed: Medical dictionary [home, info] (Note: See socket for more. — “Definitions of socketed - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Socketed Hunting Spearhead - This forged, socketed spear head is rugged enough for hunting wild boar. — “Buy Socketed Hunting Spearhead - Socketed Hunting Spearhead”, 3
- A socket is a special slot on an item into which gems can be inserted to provide bonuses similar to those gained from enchanting. — “Socket - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft”,
- 276 complete socketed bronze axes, 107 halves of socketed bronze axes and 117 fragments of socketed bronze axes in three adjacent pits and one pit further away Bronze/copper hoard 1: 5 sword pieces, 3 socketed axe pieces, 1 socketed gouge piece, 1 knife fragment, 1 plate-like fragment, 16. — “List of hoards in Britain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Tuned EPROM chip for installation into a socketed 8-bit Z32 ECU. Fits 1990-94 TT and 1990-93 NA socketed Z32 ECUs. If you've already purchased a Z1 ECU upgrade (socketed and chipped). — “Z1 Eprom Chip”, z1
- Underground Drainage - 50x Lengths of 3m Underground Drainage Pipes Single Socketed 110mm - BC Profiles - Suppliers of Underground Drainage, Dry Verge Systems, Drainage Channel, Soil Pipe, Fascia & Soffits, Guttering and more- Wakefield, West. — “Underground Drainage - 50x Lengths of 3m Underground Drainage”,
- Socketed definition, a hollow part or piece for receiving and holding some part or thing. See more. — “Socketed | Define Socketed at ”,
- Find mics tagged 'socketed OR:' side-address large-diaphragm dual-diaphragm tube multipattern transformerless 12ax7 center-terminated condenser hpf ecc83 dual-tube 12au7 ecc82 tripolar transformer-coupled 12at7 ecc81 6072a edge-terminated 6922 pressure-gradient sovtek hf2 dual-triode. — “socketed microphones | ”,
- dry socket a condition sometimes occurring after tooth extraction, with exposure of bone, inflammation of an alveolar crypt, and severe pain. Most modern prosthetic sockets are made of plastic, which is odorless and lighter and easier to clean than traditional leather sockets. — “socketed - definition of socketed in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- Only Weapons, Shields and Helms have socketed versions, excepting Throwing Weapons and Necromancer Wands, which cannot be socketed. Socketed items allow you to customise your equipment by giving them specific magical properties when you fuse them with gems. — “ :: Diablo II :: Gems and Socketed Items”,
- A socketed item is like any other item in World of Warcraft, except that it can be upgraded by attaching magical gemstones into the item itself. The number of sockets and the types of gems used within the item. — “WoW -> Info -> Items -> Socketed Items”,
- Larry Gotkin Designs - Handmade knives, edged weapons, and jewelry. Specializing in scrimshaw, Japanese swords, knives, jewelry, guns, and flint and obsidian knives. 4 ½'' Ed Vanover Edwards Plateau chert point is secured with sinew and cement to a socketed 50'' wood shaft. — “Custom handmade knives, edged weapons, & jewelry - Socketed”,
- Ductile iron All Socket Tee, Find complete details about socketed tee,tee,socket tee from Zhucheng Three-Dimensional Pipeline Co., Ltd.. You may also find other socketed tee,tee,socket tee products or Pipe Fittings suppliers and Pipe Fittings. — “Ductile iron All Socket Tee products, buy Ductile iron All”,
- The benefits of using a Rune Word is that you can make the Rune Word's magical bonuses apply to any type of item allowed with the proper number of sockets. You could, for example, use an Elite Socketed sword or an Exceptional Socketed sword, and you can also pick which type of sword is used. — “The Arreat Summit - Items: Rune Words”,
- Definition of socketed from select computer dictionaries. For example, a socketed chip plugs into a receptacle and can be pulled out and replaced with relative ease in contrast to a soldered chip. — “socketed - Computer Dictionary Definition”,
- Definition of Socketed in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Socketed. Pronunciation of Socketed. Translations of Socketed. Socketed synonyms, Socketed antonyms. Information about Socketed in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “Socketed - definition of Socketed by the Free Online”,
- Senior and Junior size 76mm round super heavyweight steel socketed football goal posts, nets and net supports. — “Super Heavyweight Steel Football Goal Posts & Nets | Football”,
- Doing so can cause the microprocessor to overheat because of an inadequate amount of thermal compound between the heat sink assembly and the socketed processor. CAUTION: The socketed processor and heat sink can get extremely hot during computer operation. — “Documentation”,
- Sock·et·ed a. Having a socket. Dawkins. For example, a socketed chip plugs into a receptacle and can be pulled out and replaced with relative ease in contrast to a soldered chip. — “socketed: Information from ”,
- Welcome to , one of the biggest game shops on the internet! We grant you the best item selection and fast delivery for friendly prices in 24/7 Socketed (3). — “set, Diablo II set, Buy Diablo II items, Europe *** ladder”,
related images for socketed
- big socketed axe mould 9 maart 2005 3 jpg
- houten socketed axe 21 feb 2006 1b jpg
- houten socketed axe 17 oct 2005 2b jpg
- big socketed axe model 9 maart 2005 jpg
- houten socketed axe 21 feb 2006 3b jpg
- big socketed axe 23 aug 2005 2 jpg
- big socketed axe 13 mei 2005 1 jpg
- socketed axe 12 mei 2005 1 jpg
- VT1 Socketed Bone jpg
- big socketed axe 23 aug 2005 1 jpg
- And here s the final result with the 3 sockets in place and two chips plugged in I thought I had a 6802 kicking around but I don t I ll have to pick one up before I can try this board
- big socketed axe 22 aug 2005 1 jpg
- houten socketed axe 21 feb 2006 2b jpg
- houten socketed axe 21 feb 2006 2a jpg
- houten socketed axe 23 march 2006 1b jpg
- big socketed axe 22 aug 2005 2 jpg
- socketed axe 30 march 2005 1 jpg
- houten socketed axe 17 oct 2005 1a jpg
- big socketed axe mould 9 maart 2005 1 jpg
- big socketed axe 13 mei 2005 2 jpg
- socketed axe model 9 march 2005 1 jpg
- socketed axe 30 march 2005 2 jpg
- socketed axe mould 9 march 2005 2 jpg
- houten socketed axe 5 nov 2005 3c jpg
- the chips are soldered to the board by Mitsubishi ZIF Socketed ECU board easier for chip changes
- socketed axe 30 march 2005 3 jpg
- houten socketed axe model 17 sep 2005 jpg
- big socketed axe 7 mei 2005 4 jpg
- socketed axe 12 mei 2005 2 jpg
- big socketed axe 7 mei 2005 1 jpg
- houten socketed axe 15 march 2006 2b jpg
- big socketed axe 22 aug 2005 3 jpg
- houten socketed axe 17 oct 2005 1c jpg
- houten socketed axe 21 feb 2006 1a jpg
- houten socketed axe 17 oct 2005 1b jpg
- socketed axe 28 march 2005 1 jpg
- houten socketed axe 5 nov 2005 2c jpg
- big socketed axe 23 aug 2005 3 jpg
- houten socketed axes 17 oct 2005 jpg
- houten socketed axe 5 nov 2005 1c jpg
related videos for socketed
- No Pot Uber Tristram Ladder Season 7 Soloing Uber Tristram without using any rejuvenation potions (none on belt/in inventory) on the final night of Ladder Season 7. Accomplished with my level 89 Zeal/Smite Paladin, purpose built for Ubers. Huge thanks to Plastique, SOA and Wine_up for their amazing magic finding prowess and hooking me up with several key pieces of my gear. I couldn't have done this without them. I got the idea to attempt this "potless" after helping some friends "Uber" on several occasions and not needing to use any rejuvenation potions. The trick was to have a lot of life leech and as much resistance and defense as possible going in, as well as something to handle all the physical immune minions that Baal spawns. You'll notice before I enter Uber Tristram I already have Fade and Chilling Armor triggered. I use Lawbringer Rune Word in a phase blade on switch after casting Battle Orders & Battle Command with a Call to Arms Rune Word. The Lawbringer casts Decrepify and gives me a Sanctuary Aura allowing me to dispose of the physical immune baddies with relative ease. Life leech and/or Life Tap come from Exile, Lastwish, Lawbringer, and Bul-Katho. I spent the first ~4 minutes in this video trying to lure Mephisto out into the open, but he just teleported from one burning building to another. Wearing Fortitude Rune Word armor, I don't have the ability to teleport, so I was hesitant to enter the confined space with him. I eventually got tired of running around and went in after him, it worked out ...
- Diablo 2 Bone Necro Vs Chaos Sanctuary Bonermancer (Sorry I can't help make a crack about the name). Not the actual name of the character but it's too easy to make fun of this class with or without a funny name. Maximum damage Bone Necromancer with highest possible Bone Spear level. This build gives you the freedom to mow down any enemy with Teeth, while impaling massive numbers with spear or bashing them with spirit. To my amazement when I made the character, bone spear actually does more damage than bone spirit and has a fraction the mana cost. Gear: Helmet: +3 Poison and Bone Skills, 20% Faster Cast Rate, socketed with 2x Ber Runes. Amulet: +3 Poison and Bone Skills Armor: Enigma RIngs: The Stone of Jordan Belt: Arachnid Mesh Boots: Sandstorm Trek Gloves: Magefist Weapon: White Wand Runeword with +3 Teeth, +3 Bone Spirit, +3 Bone Spear base stats. Shield: Magic Necromancer Shield with +3 Teeth, +3 Bone Spirit, +3 Bone Spear, +3 Poison and Bone Skills socketed with 2 Ber Runes. Switch Item Slot: Call to Arms & Spirit Monarch Charms: 9x 45 life Poison and Bone Skills Grand Charms, Hellfire Torch, Annihilus, 10x 5% Faster Hit Recovery + 5% All Resists Small Charms. Mercenary: Base Aura: Might Armor: Ethereal Bugged Fortitude Weapon: Ethereal Giant Thresher Pride Helmet: Andariel's Visage Skills Used: 20 Bone Spear 20 Bone Spirit 20 Teeth 20 Bone Wall 20 Bone Prison Amplify Damage used to boost mercenary's damage, Pride used for Concentration Aura so I don't get interupted while casting as often.
- Headphone speaker wall socketed Funny video of me puting 240V through a headphone speaker
- Socketed arrow, atlatl head.wmv here I make a socketed arrow head. sorry its a bit jumpy some footage was corrupted.
- Full Daevanion Plate armor with Shield + weps. My Templar in full Daevanion Plate set and Shield dyed "True White", all enchanted to +10. White Flame Sword dropped by mini boss Lava Gatneri in Fire Temple instance, with low fire damage Godstone socketed. Kaliga's Greatsword from Kromede's Trial instance with low water damage Godstone socketed. Rayel from Siel server.
- Lets play Fate 2: but mom it's socketed View this video on WeGame: Record your own Fate videos with WeGame i get a socketed weapon, yay
- Pioneer 12" 400RMS Subwoofer Wall Socketed Subwoofer was already dead with both coils cooked from 4 ohm to 1 ohm the first part is just one coil but second part of the vid is the second coil getting fried. Also Sub was not usable since my amp and friends amp always kicks in safe mode on both coils.
- Digital Designs DD9515 D series wall socketed! We wall socketed a Digital Designs 9515d subwoofer that needed to be reconed. It was pretty well worn so it didn't last very long, lol!
- Uber Tristram Ladder Season 4 #2 My 1pt Smite Zealot disposing of the Ubers in Tristram during Ladder Season 4. I know it's been done before and quicker, but this is one of just a handful of times I was able to kill all of the Ubers without dieing and thought I'd share my experience. Enjoy. Flame if you must but try and keep it PG. Equipment list if you're curious: Armor- Chains of Honor Runeword in an Archon Plate, Helm- Guillaum's Face Set Item socketed with an Um, Weapon- Grief Ruenword in a Phase, Belt- Thunder God's Vigor, Shield - Hearold of Zakarum Upgraded & socketed with a Perfect Diamond, Boots- Gore Riders Upgraded & near perfect, Gloves- Dracula's Grasp, Amulet- Highlord's Wrath, Ring 1- Raven Frost near perfect, Ring 2- Carrion Wind, Weapon 2- Call to Arms Runeword in a Flail (lvl 5 Battle Orders & lvl 5 Battle Command), Shield 2- Spirit Rune word in a high base defense & resistance Paladin shield, Charms a bunch Small, Large, & Grand Life, a 15/15/10 Annihilus, & a 14/17 Paladin Torch
- Diablo 2 Poison Necro Vs Chaos Sanctuary - HD This video is an example more than a run of how much a Poisonmancer can do. His build is designed to have maximum poison damage. As you can see almost everything afflicted with said poison dies within a few seconds. Gear: Helm: +3 Poison and Bone Skills & 20% Faster Cast Rate socketed with 2x +5/-5 Poison Facets Amulet: +3 Poison and Bone Skills Rings: The Stone of Jordan Gloves: Trang-Oul's Avatar Set Gloves Boots: Random dual res rare boots Belt: Arachnid Mesh Shield: Magic Necro Sheild with +3 Poison Nova, Poison Dagger, Poison Explosion +3 Poison and Bone Skills socketed with 2x +5/-5 Poison Facets Weapon: Death's Web socketed with +5/-5 Poison Facet Armor: 50% Bramble Switch Item Slot: Call to Arms & Spirit Monarch Charms: 9x 45 life Poison and Bone Skills Grand Charms, Hellfire Torch, Annihilus, 10x +5% all resists & +5% faster hit recovery Small Charms Mercenary: Base Aura: Thorns Weapon: Ethereal Pride Giant Thresher with Concentration replaced with Meditation Armor: Ethereal Bugged Fortitude Helm: Andariel's Visage Skills Used: 20 Poison Nova 20 Poison Explosion 20 Poison Dagger 20 Lower Resist Remainder goes in Bone Armor. Teleport added for convienance. Strategy: Walk around casting lower resist and spamming Poison Nova or Poison Explosion. Try to lure Diablo over a body for Poison Explosion. Note: My stats read as 1000+ all stats, however I do not recieve the 'boost' from such high stats, the number listed is incorrect. Also the bonus auras on my Necromancer ...
- Red consolized NeoGeo MVS jamma arcade board Features: -Stylish, Unique, handcrafted design, similar to appleTV. Very small, as you can see is almost the width of a cartridge. The red piano finish reflects the environment. -This one also features internal power supply!! Cleaner wiring, happier wife/girlfriend/mother... ;) -Unibios 3.0 (socketed) for game cheats (as infinite lives, infinite power, bouncing female attributes ;)...), region change, listening to music tracks, arcade/home modes, pause... This console model features "easy unibios swap". You can access the unibios chip directly from the bottom of the console, and upgrade it easily. -Neobitz video encoder offers amazing color definition, comparable to true arcade monitors on your own TV set. It features Component Video (YPbPr), SVideo and composite (all with gold plated connectors). This video shows the Svideo quality on an old Sony tube TV, but the Component is superior by far. -Standard backup battery mod., socketed, you can change it without opening the console. It allows to keep your high scores without the worries of the original rechargeable battery leaking acid and destroying your NeoGeo. -True stereo sound mod, gold plated connectors. The original smaller neogeo boards mixed left & right channels in one to output mono sound through jamma connector to meet standards. This one outputs true stereo sound direct from the Yamaha synthesizer, without downgrading to mono, at a line level quality. -Hidden power led. The light flows thru the housing, making ...
- Diablo 2 LoD Werewolf Barbarian build.wmv ***READ DESCRITION*** Song is 'Chaoz Airflow' by ParagonX9 This is my favorite build for Barbarians, it's simple but it can also tank in hell. If you have difficulty seeing what th eitems are for the build, you can either pause the video at the parts you want to see, or can just check out this list I'm making anyway: Helm- Wolfhowl socketed with a 40% enhanced damage and 15% increased attack speed Jewel (important, you need this item to turn the Barbarian into a wolf or he's just a regular Barbarian). Body- Stone Archon Plate for the hit recovery. Weapon set 1- ethereal Breathe of the Dying Colossus Blade for maximum killing power. Phoenix Monarch Shield for enhanced damage, it's Redemption Aura to replenish your life/mana from your kills, and it's Fire Absorb (althogh you could use a different shield or weild your weapon in two hands because the shields chance to cast Firestorm proc's so much that it 'pauses' your characters attack while it's casting, but it only stops him for about half a second which is miniscule). Weapon set 2- Echoing War Sword x2 for it's total of +6 to Warcries to enhance Battle Orders. Amulet- Atma's Scarab for it's chance to cast Amplify Damage on the immune to physical monsters which is this builds only problem really. Ring 1-Raven Frost for Cold Absorb and Cannot be Frozen. Ring 2- for it's Lightning Absorb. Gloves- upgraded Ghoul Hide (other good gloves have chances to cast other Curses and you need the Amplify Damage from the Amulet. Boots ...
- Last Co- how to make a plain gear superd, plused, and socketed video on how to make a plain old gear that you get out of a store into a pretty decent gear.. sorry for ending it so quickly my cam doesnt allow past 10 mins :P o well thanks please rate sub, and comment also sorry for the laggs my computer wasnt happy with me that day :(
- White Consolized NeoGeo MVS jamma arcade game board on a standard TV set Features: -Stylish, Unique, handcrafted design, similar to appleTV. Very small, as you can see is almost the width of a cartridge. The white piano finish reflects the environment. -Unibios 3.0 (socketed) for game cheats (as infinite lives, infinite power, bouncing female attributes ;)...), region change, listening to music tracks, arcade/home modes, pause... -Neobitz video encoder offers amazing color definition, comparable to true arcade monitors on your own TV set. It features Component Video (YPbPr), SVideo and composite (all with gold plated connectors). This video shows the Svideo quality on an old Sony tube TV, but the Component is superior by far. -Standard backup battery mod., socketed. It allows to keep your high scores without the worries of the original rechargeable battery leaking acid and destroying your NeoGeo. -True stereo sound mod, gold plated connectors. The original smaller neogeo boards mixed left & right channels in one to output mono sound through jamma connector to meet standards. This one outputs true stereo sound direct from the Yamaha synthesizer, without downgrading to mono, at a line level quality. -Hidden power led with two colors selectable! The light flows thru the housing, making an amazing and subtle effect. You can switch the color between blue and white. -HP power supply is included. NOW SELLING IT ON EBAY USA. I can make one of your own taste, any color. Just drop me a message.
- Diablo 2 PoisonNovamancer.wmv ***READ DESCRIPTION*** song is 'Voices' by Disturbed. I do NOT own anything seen/heard in this video. All content is property of their respective owner(s) (Diablo to Blizzard, the song to the artist, etc). This is merely for entertainment purposes. Poison Novamancer Stats Strangth - enough for equipment Dexterity - none, I don't expect to be hit much with all my minions to take the damage Vitality - everything else Energy - who DOES put points into this stat for awesome builds? Oo none Helm - Harlequin Crest socketed with a +5-/5% Poison Death Rainbow Facet. Body - Enigma Dusk Shroud. I could've gone with a Bramble runeword body for more poison skill damage but like many, I prefer the tactics and efficiency of teleporting around for caster builds. Weapon 1 - Death's Web socketed with a +5-/5% Poison Death Rainbow Facet. Shield 1 - Homunculus socketed with a +5-/5% Poison Death Rainbow Facet. Weapon 2 - Call to Arms Crystal Sword. Shield 2 - Spirit Monarch. Amulet - Mara's Kaleidoscope. Rings - The Stone of Jordan (both), bonus skills and extra mana. Belt - Arachnid Mesh. Gloves - Trang-Oul's Claws, for more poison damage. Boots - Marrowwalk, for Skeleton Mastery to pump up revived monsters. Annihilus Necro Torch Poison & Bone skill Grand Charms with +45 to Life (as many as desired or can afford). Small Charms with +5 all resist and +20 Life (again as many as desired or needed to max resistance). Merc - Defensive Dessert Guard (Holy Freeze) Helm - ethereal upgraded Vampire ...
- ZIF Socketed C64 SID chip and BASIC tests Procedure to test SID chips, in video. I installed a 28pin ZIF socket snapped into the normal IC Socket (it wont budge at all), and i use that to quickly insert sids without risking damaging any of its pins.
- Bi-Turbo Honda Del Sol This video shows our bi-turbo Honda Del Sol. The car is running a DSM turbo which is driving a larger T3 turbo. Boost is approximately 21 psi and spool time is instant. The car is running RC 550 injectors and a Walboro 255 fuel pump, SRP pistons and Eagle H-beam rods. Tuning is via a socketed P28 ECU and was tuned with Chrome and an Ostrich. Some local buddies built this car just to see if it could be done, and some of our friends from Chicago tuned it at West Michigan Honda Meet 10 (). We believe this is a world's first (at least as far as we can find)... if we're wrong, please send us links! We'd love to see how someone else did it! For more info on this car, check out: ef-
- Throbak Fuzz Haze The Throbak Fuzz Haze is a fresh take on the Dallas Arbiter Germanium Fuzz Face pedal, conjuring up all the thick, dynamic fuzz tones of the original, but with a few extra features for today's guitarist. Internal bias and trim pots and socketed transistors allow for considerable customizing. On the outside of the Throbak Fuzz Haze there's a pre-gain switch for selecting between classic Fuzz Face mode and pre-gain, custom tweaked by you for a perfect match with your rig. Constructed with hand-selected germanium transistors and Mallory M-150 polyester Capacitors, among other fine components, the Throbak Fuzz Haze is made to last.
- East Non-Ladder Goldfind Barbarian This is my Goldfind Barbarian, Dollars, on East Non-Ladder. He is arguably one of the best geared goldfind barbarians. The gear listing is as follows: Helm: Perfect 80 goldfind base 'Jeweler's Diadem of Wealth' socketed with 3 Lem runes. Amulet: +2 Barbarian Skills, 79 Goldfind, 9 All Resists Weapons: 2 x 15ed 3ar base Crystal Swords socketed with 6 Lem runes each. Armor: 15ed Base Russet Armor made into 'Wealth' runeword. Gloves: Perfect 30ed 40MF chancies double upgraded to perfect 102 defense. Belt: 1.08 patch 116 Goldfind 'Skull Winding Plated Belt'. (Max goldfind on belts now is 80) Boots: 1.08 patch 110 Goldfind 'Bitter Trample Greaves'. (Max goldfind on boots now is 80) Rings: 2 x Perfect Matching 15 MDR Dwarf Star Rings. Inventory: Perfect 20-20 Barbarian Hellfire Torch Large Charm Perfect 20-20-10 Annihilus Small Charm Perfect 160 Goldfind, 40 Magicfind, 15 Reduce Vendor Price Gheed's Fortune Grand Charm 8 x Sounding Grand Charms of Greed (+1 to Warcries, 40% Extra Gold from Monsters), matching Monster GFX 10 x Shimmering Small Charms of Greed (+5 to all resistances, 10% Extra Gold from Monsters), matching coin GFX. MERCENARY: Nightmare Offensive Mercenary, Jemali, with Might aura. Helm: Ethereal 100% Extra Gold, 12 Life leech Crown of Thieves upgraded to Corona and socketed with Lem rune. Armor: Perfect Ethereal Archon Plate Fortitude 3552 defense, 1.5 life per level, +30 resistances Weapon: Perfect Ethereal Breath of the Dying War Pike, 415 Enhanced Damage, 15 ...
- How To: Remove, Clean, And Replace Socketed ICs, Eproms, And Mask Roms On An Arcade PCB I received an email from a YTuber who what having some problems with his Street Fighter 2 Pcb and decided I would make this video to help him or anyone else who may be having arcade board trouble. From time to time, the socketed ICs, Eproms, and Mask Roms on an arcade pcb will lose contact with the sockets they are in which will inturn cause glitches in graphics and freezing of game ect. Sometimes this problem can be rectified by just removing the chips, cleaning the legs and then reseating them. This isnt a 100% sure thing fix for all problems but if something strange starts happening with your arcade game, try this first before getting out your soldering pen and poking around. Hope this helps.
- Uber Tristram Ladder Season 4 #1 My 1pt Smite Zealot in USEAST disposing of the Ubers in Tristram during Ladder Season 4. I know it's been done before and quicker, but this is one of just a handful of times I was able to kill all of the Ubers without dieing and thought I'd share my experience. Enjoy. Flame if you must but try and keep it PG. Equipment list if you're curious: Armor- Chains of Honor Runeword in an Archon Plate, Helm- Guillaum's Face Set Item socketed with an Um, Weapon- Grief Ruenword in a Phase, Belt- Thunder God's Vigor, Shield - Hearold of Zakarum Upgraded & socketed with a Perfect Diamond, Boots- Gore Riders Upgraded & near perfect, Gloves- Dracula's Grasp, Amulet- Highlord's Wrath, Ring 1- Raven Frost near perfect, Ring 2- Carrion Wind, Weapon 2- Call to Arms Runeword in a Flail (lvl 5 Battle Orders & lvl 5 Battle Command), Shield 2- Spirit Rune word in a high base defense & resistance Paladin shield, Charms a bunch Small, Large, & Grand Life, a 15/15/10 Annihilus, & a 15/20 Necromancer Torch
- Burning out a PC "sub"woofer Dear Dennis, You designed a really crappy speaker. Sincerely, VWestlife.
- Diablo II LoD Mini Ubers Ladder Season 7 Ladder Season 7 walking to the "Mini Ubers" solo with my level 89 Zeal/Smite Paladin, purpose built for Ubers. Huge thanks to Plastique and Wine_up for their amazing magic finding prowess and hooking me up with several key pieces of my gear! Took a while to find Lilith so I cut out about 3 minutes of video to cut down on the monotony. Thanks for watching! Armor: Fortitude Rune Word (in Superior Archon Plate) Helmet: Guillaume's Face socketed with a 15% IAS Jewel Shield: Herald of Zakarum ("Upped" to a Zakarum Shield) socketed with an Um Rune Weapon 1: Grief Rune Word (in a Phase Blade) Weapon 2: Call to Arms Rune Word (in a Flail) low 3, 3, 5 Boots: Gore Riders Gloves: Dracula's Grasp Belt: Thundergod's Vigor Ring 1: Raven Frost Ring 2: Carrion Wind Amulet: Highlord's Wrath In Invintory: 20/13 Assassin Torch as well as various and sundry life/resistance/attack rating/hit recovery charms of all sizes. Mercenary (who doesn't like to stay alive) is a Hell Act II Defensive Mercenary with cheap gear. Armor: Duress Rune Word (in an Ethereal Superior Wire Fleece) Helmet: Crown of Thieves Weapon: Insight Rune Word (in an Ethereal Grim Scythe)
- BASICS: Blending for different eye shapes inc.Mono/hooded lid Blending for a socketed eye & hooded eye or mono lid. Although a hooded eye and a mono lid are different shapes neither has a visible socket. This technique works on both. Estimated time: It should take about 20 minutes to complete both eyes including mascara and eyeliner.
- 36 Elyos Templar solo This video is showing some gameplay footage of my lvl 36 Templar as I'm doing some quest in Eltnen (Elyos territory). Block / Shield Defense manastones are socketed to all armor pieces, shield and one-hand sword. Only the two-hand Greatsword has 3 Physical Critical manastones socketed. Music: Klea - "Tic Toc"
- Let's play Diablo 2 LOD 22: Insightful Ignorance In this video I fetch myself a better 3 socketed polerarm for my merc in preparation for Insight, using a tip I was told of about the merchants in Act 2 Normal selling socketed weapons. Fun had by all, minus one rather significant error I made which will come back to bite me. Twice.
- Diablo II - Lord of Destruction | Lightning Sorceress Build | (Patch 1.13) Here is my other character, my Lightning Sorceress. Level: 90 Life: 1K W/O BOs / 1.7KW/ BOs Defence: 1.5KW/O Frozen Armor / 3.2KW/ Frozen Armor Resist: 18/53/53/75 Helm: Griffon's Eyes (socketed with a Lightning Facet) Weapon: Eschuta's Temper (socketed with a Lightning Facet) Armor: Chains of Honor (CoH) Shield: Spirit (Monarch) Rings: Stone of Jordans (Soj) Amulet: Mara's Kaleidoscope Gloves: Magefist Boots: Sandstrom Trek Secondary Weapon: Call to Arms (Cta) Secondary Shield: Splendor Inventory: 8 Grand Charm to Lightning Skills for Sorceress only. Sorceress Torch (16/13) This build is easy to learn, everything depend if you want to do a Energy Shield Sorceress or a life one. If you do make a Energy Shield one, you have to put a lot in Mana (Energy) or then just put the most you can in Vitality. As a hammerdin, get the strenght required to wear Sandstrom Trek to wear Chains of Honor after, which both of them give Strenght so you can have Spirit. Some times you will have to put some in Strenght, but not a lot. I suggest you not to put in any of Dexterity, since you're ranged and not melee attacker. Skills: The mains skills you want to max first is Lightning and Chain Lightning for sure, so this is really simple. You boost them first, then boost Lightning Mastery, then you can boost Lightning Bolt and Nova, but don't forget to put one in Teleport first! Since you don't have a lot of defence, put one in Frozen Armor, your equipment will increase its defence amount and ...
- Mini Ubers (post Ladder Season 4) I've had videos of my 1pt Smite Zealot disposing of the Ubers in Tristram posted for a while now. I thought I'd show how I use the same character to dispose of the Mini Ubers in order to collect an Organ Set. This is shortly after Ladder Season 4. I haven't gotten motivated to start over from scratch since the Ladder was reset. So I've consolidated characters from the previous 2 seasons and have been playing non-ladder. I know this has been done before and quicker, but this is just me sharing how I do it. Enjoy. Flame if you must but try and keep it PG. Equipment list if you're curious: Armor- Enigma Runeword in an Archon Plate, Helm- Guillaum's Face Set Item socketed with an Um, Weapon- Grief Ruenword in a Phase Blade, Belt- Thunder God's Vigor, Shield - Hearold of Zakarum Upgraded & socketed with a Perfect Diamond, Boots- Gore Riders Upgraded & near perfect, Gloves- Dracula's Grasp, Amulet- +26 resistance Mara's, Ring 1- Raven Frost near perfect, Ring 2- Carrion Wind, Weapon 2- Call to Arms Runeword in a Flail (lvl 5 Battle Orders & lvl 5 Battle Command), Shield 2- Spirit Rune word in a high base defense & resistance Paladin shield, Charms a bunch Small, Large, & Grand Life, a 15/15/10 Annihilus, & a 14/17 Paladin Torch
- my brave socketed
- Retro Sonic 808 Overdrive TS-808 - The Retro-Sonic Eight-O-Eight is built from the ground-up as the most superb 808 Tubescreamer reproduction available. This pedal is built from scratch, not a modded version of somebody else's pedal. The Eight O Eight features the same JRC4558D op-amp as the original TS-808, which is known for a tube like overdrive while retaining your guitar's natural tone. In fact, the chip is socketed so you can experiment with different op amps as well. This pedal will get those classic mid-bumped SRV tones or singing rock leads without adding undue compression. You can also use it as a clean boost for sparkling lightly overdriven sounds. Inside the pedal, you can adjust the amount of low end with a trim pot, going from vintage Tubescreamer to a fatter, more modern sound. All of Retro Sonic pedals feature true bypass as well as the highest quality caps and metal film resistors. Housed in an unbustable metal casing and built for stompnig, the Retro Sonic Eight-O-Eight will be around longer than Stonehenge. Have a listen to the vid and hear what's up. The decision is yours. Destiny calls!
- ACO Polycrete - ACO Stainless: ACO Pipe ACO has developed a range of stainless steel pipe systems for multi-drainage applications. ACO Pipe stainless steel socketed pipe systems provide the modern metal alternative to PVC and HDPE soil and waste pipework. The range is completely compatible with ACO floor drains, channel systems and stormwater drainage products, which make up the complete portfolio for building drainage. For more information visit .au
- Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive Guitar Pedal Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive Guitar Pedal The Rockbox™ Boiling Point™ Overdrive Boost incorporates a 3 position diode selector for a nearly endless variety of harmonic flavor. In the Plexi mode, the pedal has very Marshall-like response. For the Symetrical Overdrive mode, we gave the pedal a truly organic, tube-like distortion, with greater output. You will notice the overtones and response is like no other pedal. The middle position is a clean boost, with more than enough gain to send your favorite tube amp into overdrive heaven. While we gave the Overdrive Boost a tremendous amount of gain, we paid close attention to how the pedal cleans up. If you are a volume knob player, you will love how this pedal will clean up for a thick, creamy clean rhythm sound. In a recent pedal shootout that included many of the "holy-grail" and vintage pedals like Landgraff, Klon, Fulltone, Lovepedal, Way Huge, ***og Man and Paul Cochrane, the Boiling Point™ was consistently named the "Best of Class" by all the players who participated. For greatest road reliability, we don't use socketed connections in any location with the exception of the 4558 chip, which was designed to be socketed. Socketed connections, which you will find in some boutique builders work, can come loose and fail. We solder all connections within the pedal for greatest road reliability. The IC is socketed so that you can experiment with other IC chips. (We prefer the sound of the RC4558P in most builds, but can ship ...
- Atlatl Dart Tuning Vol. II - Socketed Foreshafts Using socketed foreshafts to manipulate the spine (flexibility) of atlatl darts.
- Torchlight Walkthrough - Episode 5 - Dank Chamber (Boss Room) [Vanquisher] In this episode we continue through to find that the Orden mines comes to an end and we now we have a room called the Dank Chamber. In this room we are going to fight a boss. Now this boss is the person that has following you Aldur turns the dude Brink into some corrupted thing. Now we know point blank Aldur is bad and now Syl is pissed about what has happened. Then to Syl's and my surprise I have some corruption material on me which will eventually turn me into what Brink was. So yeah now we are on the quest to "un-corrupt" me and turn me back to normal. ~ Also in this episode we take on a side quest. This side quest is called "Down the Hatch" and this dude in town gives something to do and gives us EXP, FAME and other useful items. There is about ten of these and all the places he sends us are random. If you have any feedback tell me via comments or private message. A Lesson on: Transmuting, Imbuing, Recovering and Destroying ~Transmuting is taking three gems of the same type to upgrade the gems effectiveness and prettiness. ~Imbuing is taking a risk to add a special attribute to you weapon it costs an X amount a gold and there is an X% of destruction. ~Recovering is when you want to take a gem out oa socketed item. ~Destroying is when you destroy gems in an socketed item.
- Diablo 2 LoD 'AllSorc' Build.wmv ***READ DESCRIPTION*** song: Abracadavre by Elena Siegman Many ppl go with single element sorceress or duo elements. This is my build utilizing all 3 elements. Frozen Orb (main Cold), Fire Ball (main Fire), and Thunder Storm (main Lightning). Thunder Storm strikes every half-a-second at high levels and does some decent minimum damage and you cast it once until it wears off, then cast again. Fire Ball because it's not very high up in the Fire skill tree so you dont have to learn much to get it. Frozen Orb because its the only(and best) Cold skill that does good damage even without any skill points put into its synergy skills. Helm - Harlequin Crest socketed with Cham rune. Amulet - Mara's Kaleidoscope. Body - Chains of Honor Dusk Shroud (for the whoppin +65 all resist and the +20 str is good toward wearing the shields. I've also seen some people go with an Enigma for their sorc for the extra def, same +2 skills and an extra skill into Teleport, but I'd rather the Resistance). Weapon 1 - Heart of Oak Flail. Weapon 2 - Call to Arms Crystal Sword. Shields 1&2 - Spirit Monarch. Gloves - Magefist (upgraded twice to Crusader Gloves). Boots - ethereal Sandstorm Trek (you could go with anything for boots). Belt - Arachnid Mesh. Rings - The Stone of Jordan. Annihilus. Sorceress Torch 6 +1 to Fire Skills with +5 to Strength Grand Charms. you could also have some +Life small charms if you wanted. Merc - Nightmare Defensive Dessert Guard (Holy Freeze aura) Helm - ethereal Vampire Gaze ...
- Juno-106, Part 18 Test run of reconditioned and socketed Juno-106 voice chips.
- Diablo II Enchant Hybrid Sorceress Gear This is the second video that explains what gear to look for when making an Enchant Hybrid Sorceress. Gear Explanation: #Heart Of The Oak - Using it for the +3 all skills,40% faster fast rate,and the massive+20 to replenish life, which is excellent against poison.Increases mana by 15%, and + to all resistances. #Enigma - +2 all skills,45% faster run walk,+strength based on level,for level 95 I get +71 strength, that's 71 points I can use into energy and vitality instead,Increases Maximum Life by 5%,+14 Life after each kill. Many other classes have the ability to use life leech but sorceress generally don't, so this ability really helps. Especially when killing groups of weak monsters. #Spirit - +2 all skills,33% faster cast rate,excellent hit recovery, which is very much needed if you're going to get in close range at all. more life, more mana,and resistances. #Mara's Kaleidoscope - +2 all skills, +5 all attributes,more resistances. #Harlequin Crest Shako - And yes, I can't pronounce it. :) +2 all skills, +2 all attributes, more life, more mana. I socketed it and put a perfect skull in it for the life and mana regeneration. #Stone Of Jordan - Two of them, each +1 to all skills, 25% more mana. +20 mana. #Arachnid Mesh SpiderWeb Sash - +1 all skills,20% faster fast rate,increases maximum mana by 5% #Magefist Light Gauntlets - +1 Fire skills,20% faster cast rate, Regenerate Mana 25% #Hotspur boots - Just for extra fire resistance seeing that fire is the 2nd most common ...
- Diablo 2 - Lord of Destruction - Pandemonium Event - Frenzy Barbarian - HD Diablo 2 - Lord of Destruction - Pandemonium Event - Uber Tristram - Frenzy Barbarian. Done quicker than my Smiter! Thus proving that Paladins aren't the best choice for everything. Gear: Helmet: Arreat's Face socketed with Cham Rune Amulet: Angelic Wings Rings: Angelic Halo's Belt: Upped Perfect Thundergods Vigor Gloves: Perfect defense Laying of Hands Disciple Set Gloves (87 defense) Boots: Perfect defense upgraded Gore Rider (213 defense) Weapons: Last Wish Phase Blade Runeword Sword, Grief Phase Blade Runeword Sword Body Armor: Chains of Honor Runeword Armor Mercenary: Act Two Blessed Aim Aura Gear: Body Armor: Ethereal defense bugged Chains of Honor Runeword Armor Weapon: Ethereal upgraded Kelpie Snare socketed with Amn Rune Helmet: Upgraded Perfect Resist Kira's Guardian socketed with 25% Lightning Resist / 15% Increased Attack Speed Jewel Gear Switch for Non Ubers: Body Armor: Fortitude Mercenary Body Armor: Ethereal defense bugged Fortitude Weapon Switch: +3 Battle Orders Call To Arms Runeword Sword in a Crystal Sword, +3 Warcries Crystal Sword - so they match the Grief and Last Wish. Inventory: Max Damage / Attack Rating / Life / Faster Hit Recovery / Resist / Elemental+Poison Damage Small Charms, Barbarian Hellfire Torch, Annihilus Small Charm Pre-cast: Inventory Charms swapped for Warcry Grand Charms, Arreat's Face swapped for +3 Warcries +3 Battle Orders Helmet, +3 Warcries Amulet, 2x Stone of Jordan, Arachnid Mesh. Demon Limb used for Enchant on myself and ...
- MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe Overdrive Pedal - Here is the MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe Overdrive Pedal. This is the overdrive pedal for people who are unhappy with their tube screamer. Like any basic tube screamer type overdrive, the Blue Boy Deluxe features the infamous 4558 op amp, but it is socketed so you can experiment with others if you wish. The MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe also features in-depth tone sculpting with the four mini knobs at the top, giving you control over treble, midrange, sag, and overall tone. All of this makes the MI Audio Blue Boy Overdrive pedal a super versatile addition to any pedal board. The MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe has a fairly large gain range for smooth overdrive saturation to clean boost. The Bright control allows you to contour the top end for your amp and guitar (most ts pedals have a grainy top end that's annoying on some amps). The Midrange control is very useful for dialing in a cutting lead tone or getting rid of that ts midrange "hump" we're all so familiar with. The Tone control is very intuitive, it rolls off the lows when you boost the highs and vice versa. The Character knob gives you control over the tightness of the low end. Everything from crispy and tight, to big and bottomy is possible in any gain range with the MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe Overdrive Pedal.
- Diablo 2 Summoner Vs Hell Chaos - HD Gear: Helm: Rare Diadem - 2 Necromancer Skills, 20 faster cast rate, 20 all resists, 2 sockets, life based on character level, 30 strength, socketed with 2 Ber Runes. Weapon: Perfect Beast Berserker Axe Armor: Enigma Mage Plate Belt: Arachnid Mesh Rings: Bul-Cathos Wedding Band, Wisp Projector Amulet: Rare - 2 Necromancer skills, 30 strength, 30 dexterity, 60 life, 90 mana, 20 all resists. Boots: Perfect defense+strength+skill Marrowwalk Gloves: Magefist Shield: Rare - Bloodlord Skull - 2 Necromancer Skills, 24% faster hit recovery, 30% faster block rate + 20% increased chance of blocking (deflecting), 200% Enhanced Defense, 2 sockets, +3 Raise Skeleton, +3 Skeleton Mastery, +3 Summon Resist, socketed with 2 Um Runes. 444 Total Defense. Charms: 45 Life Necromancer Summon Grand Charms x9, Necromancer Hellfire Torch, Annihilus, 5 fastery hit recovery + 5 all resists small charms x10. Switch Item Slot: Perfect 6/6/4 Call to Arms Crystal Sword. Heart of the Oak in stash for pre cast summoning. Mercenary: Might Aura, Bramble, Infinity, Perfect Kira's Guardian. Iron Golem: Level 20 Concentration Pride Golem. Wisp Projector for Heart of Wolverine Charges. Skills: 20 Raise Skeleton, 20 Skeleton Mastery, 1 in every curse for fun, 1 in Corpse Explosion, 20 Golem Mastery, 20 Iron Golem, 1 in Fire Golem, 1 in Summon Resist, 1 in Raise Skeleton Mage, 1 in Revive, 20 in Blood Golem - You do NOT want a level 20 Pride Golem to die! Beef up it's life.
- volfenhag wall socketed a volfenhag 10" wall socketed
- Image Dynamics IDMAX wall socketed! 12v3d2 Wall socketed an IDMAX 12v3d2 that had a blown coil and on that was reading 55ohms. It wasn't getting much power with 55ohms of resistence but it was still fun.
twitter about socketed
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about socketed
“[Archive] FS: 1G Socketed Eprom Classifieds Ecu has been socketed with a high quailty gold plated prom socket and comes with the custom buschur racing”
— FS: 1G Socketed Eprom [Archive] - Kutsuju Racing Forums,
“Subscribe. Blog: Podcast: Photoblog: Statistics (blog) (podcast) socket. socketed. A socketed PLCC BIOS chip on some motherboard. Add new comment. thumbnail”
— Socketed PLCC BIOS chip | Uwe Hermann, hermann-
“We've got a huge flowing stock of socketed Obd1 ecu's that can be chipped for a basemap according to your setup. Pre-setup Hondata S300's”
— Chipped and Socketed Obd1 Ecu's - Midwest Import Racing,
“Introduced with The Burning Crusade, socketed items open new ways to customize your equipment to your liking. A socketed item”
— MMORPGs Communication in IGSKY " Blog Archive " New Socketed,
“(BC Beta) First Socketed Item Spotted!!! - World of Warcraft | DSLReports Forums, broadband news, information and community”
— (BC Beta) First Socketed Item Spotted!!! - World of Warcraft,
“"Socketed Clothing with Armor Stats" Allakhazam IRC: Go visit the #swg Galaxies General Discussion Forum "Socketed Clothing with Armor Stats"”
— "Socketed Clothing with Armor Stats" :: Star Wars Galaxies :: ZAM,
“well, hmmmm basically eyes that are not big and deep socketed nor are slanty korean-esque eyes. round deep socketed eyes exhibit signs of austro retardation”
— Almond-shaped Eye Myth - Asia Finest Discussion Forum,
“Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) I'm looking for the best 3 socket bow I can find and what damage I can expect from it? For now I found a Diamond Bow that gives 30 to 40 dam”
— What is best socketed bow I can find? - Games-General,
related keywords for socketed
- socketed items wow
- socketed items diablo 2
- socketed axe
- socketed wirts leg
- socketed caisson
- socketed armor diablo 2
- socketed ecu
- socketed gems
- socketed eprom ecu
- socketed shako
- socketed items wow get
- socketed items wow 2
similar for socketed
- socket types
- color gems
- belt buckle
- world of warcraft
- socketed axe
- computer desktop encyclopedia
- socketed spearhead
- unanswered questions
- computer language company
- colored gems
- types of gems
- critical strike
- magical spells
- head cloth
- game guide
- medical dictionary
- dry socket
- tooth extraction
- tooth socket
- eye socket
- alveolar process
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- socket wrench
- free online english dictionary
- dictionary search
- onelook dictionary search
- english definitions
- first link
- plain text
- lingual dictionary
- burning crusade
- the burning