- Official Home of the Indie Funk Rock Band Snafu from Orlando, FL. Snafu says support local music!. — “Snafu : The Band”,
- Definition of snafu from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of snafu. Pronunciation of snafu. Definition of the word snafu. Origin of the word snafu. — “snafu - Definition of snafu at ”,
- Comics based on movies, games, music, and pop culture. Also featuring the Power Puff Girl Doujinshi, Grim Tales From Down Below, TIN: The Incompetent Ninja, Ever After, Pon Zi, and much much more. Read the rest of the comics at Snafu-Comics. — “Grim Tales”, grim.snafu-
- Funny Greeting cards is what SNAFU offers. We have funny Birthday cards and humorous cards for many other occasions, too. Our funny paper greeting cards can be ordered online from the comfort of your own keyboard, and will be shipped or mailed within 48 hours of us receiving it (Mon-Fri). — “Snafu Cards”,
- ShopWiki has 491 results for SNAFU, including Sneaky Wakeboard DVD, SNAFU Small Iron On Patch, Snafu Love BMX Bike Seat - Eames, and Logo T-Shirt- SNAFU - Olive Drab. — “SNAFU”,
- The new issue of Ride BMX which came out today features a 7 page story written by Matt The Beard Bischoff and features Snafu riders Matt Bischoff, DGAF Dan Norvell, Jeremiah Smith and Kevin Frog Spanier. Go check it out. Here are a few photos for your viewing pleasure taken by Devon Denham. — “Snafu”,
- What's a Snafu? The true story of the origin of the word SNAFU. In 1941, Don Taylor and his buddy Johnny Paup of the Army Signal making words out of five-letter code groups. SNAFU was one of those. — “”,
- Comics based on movies, games, music, and pop culture. Also featuring the Power Puff Girl Doujinshi, Grim Tales From Down Below, TIN: The Incompetent Ninja, Ever After, Pon Zi, and much much more. — “SNAFU”, snafu-
- Specializing in WW II diecast Axis and Allied aircraft. The Blue Angels Alumni Association. WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS. OUR HEARTS AND MINDS ARE WITH THE FAMILIES AND THEIR LOVED ONES. US Air Force Museum. PHOTOS FROM THE SNAFU SQUADRON DEN. — “S.N.A.F.U. Diecast Collectibles”,
- Listen to Snafu FREE on . Rhapsody lets you explore every style of music without paying per song. Play 25 songs a month for free, or listen to anything and everything in the catalog with a subscription. — “Snafu - Rhapsody Music”,
- home page. — “”,
- snafu  Etymology. The term was born during the WWII as an acronym of the initials of the words situation normal, all ***ed up, which summed up the chaos and confusion of the war from an individual soldier's point of view.  Pronunciation. This entry needs pronunciation information. — “SNAFU - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of snafu in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of snafu. Pronunciation of snafu. Translations of snafu. snafu synonyms, snafu antonyms. Information about snafu in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. snafus, private snafu. — “snafu - definition of snafu by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- snafu ( ) Slang . n. , pl. , -fus . A chaotic or confused situation. adj. In a state of confusion or chaos Snafu is suspiciously similar to Atari's Surround (1977), one of the nine original games on the shelves when the Atari VCS made its debut. — “snafu: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Created for American Armed Forces during World War II, the Snafu cartoons have languished in film vaults during the second half of the 20th Century. Now, a new DVD release from Bosko Video and Image Entertainment packages together all the Snafu cartoons: "The Complete Uncensored Private Snafu. — “The Complete Uncensored Private Snafu”,
- Buy snafu at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. — “snafu - Online Shopping at BizRate. Black Friday Deals 2010”,
- Snafu music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Snafu on Yahoo! Music. — “Snafu on Yahoo! Music”,
- SNAFU means many things, Situation Normal: All Fouled Up, at one time it was a Snazy New Alliance For Us or Strong Nations Allied For Unity, among other things, but the important thing is it means home for us, come what may. SNAFU believes that the best way to ensure peace is to prepare for. — “SNAFU - Cyber Nations Wiki”,
- It's not funny like on tv; it's not smart like it is in books. RT @beccar00: @snafu I totally thought he said "Double penetration!" #gobutler 7:33 PM Apr 5th via Twitterrific in reply to beccar00. RT @sportsguy33: I was gonna hedge with Butler at halftime, then I realized,. — “Caroline T. (snafu) on Twitter”,
- Snafu definition, a badly confused or ridiculously muddled situation. Word Origin & History. snafu. 1941, U.S. military slang, acronym for situation normal, all ***ed up, "conveying the common soldier's laconic acceptance of the disorder of war and the ineptitude of his superiors. — “Snafu | Define Snafu at ”,
- One of a progression of military situational indicators: 1. SNAFU - Situation Normal, All ***ed Up - Thing are running normally. 2. TARFUN - Thing. — “Urban Dictionary: snafu”,
- SNAFU is an acronym that stands for situation normal: all ***ed up. In modern usage, snafu is sometimes used as an interjection. Snafu also sometimes refers to a bad situation,. — “SNAFU - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related images for snafu
- SNAFUT8 jpg
- snafu jpg
- BJ Snafu 1 jpg
- I kinda ***in hate snafu comics
- Identity Digital Divide Leave a comment Researchers describe new forms of media young people are making and sharing and how access to adult and peer mentors both on and offline are enhancing this work This is part of our
- gateau snafu jpg
- SNAFUT2 jpg
- SNAFU top JPG
- Snafu Tee
- 09 19 2009 snafu jpg index2 htm 04 Jun 2008 22 40 4 1K operationsnafus jpg 04 Jun 2008 22 40 80K snafu jpg 04 Jun 2008 22 40 146K snafucartel jpg 04 Jun 2008 22 40 64K
- me to do some session work on his first solo album which I did Juicy Lucy broke up soon after and Bobby and I decided to put together a funky style rock outfit Snafu As in Juicy Lucy we recorded three albums and toured extensively in Europe including tours with The Doobie Brothers and Golden Earring The band also undertook a
- every morning at 6am Never needed an alarm clock From 6 years old to 18 she was my alarm Him now we re out huntin rabbits 2 deg f that mornin still my best friend for over 40 years
- Team Snafu Sarajevo jpg
- Arsenal Posted SNAFU sent over some info on their Mayweather cranks Check em out Round 1 4mm wall straight gauge tapered and heat treated 4130 chromoly Forged 1 piece 48 spline spindle broach with
- Snafu jpg
- the blues by vileterror soylent green by benn neufeld snafu by benn neufeld monday again by moroni brun
- Sensor Network Autonomous Firefighting Unit SNAFU is an autonomous robot built to compete in the 2003 Trinity College Fire fighting Robot Contest Click on Thumbnail for larger photo
- Tirinha de games que deu origem à um site de mesmo nome com várias outras séries http www snafu comics com comics php
- SNAFU bottom JPG
- snafu medium jpg
- SNAFUT3 jpg
- happens there were a number of photos that didn t make it into the final version of the book Here are a few that I hope you ll enjoy seeing Feel free to comment on any or all of them Pop House Collection This must have been one of the summer softball team cars getting ready for the big tournament parade It s a Chevrolet looks like about 1959 with a roof rack holding
- Click on Thumbnail for larger photo
- Snafu s champiomship picture cropped jpg
- however he is no pushover He prefers life to be filled with harmony and is quick to assume the role of peacemaker if neccasry ~ Snafu was created by me and hand painted with love ~
- 28 wide x 8 22 tall x12° sweep SNAFU Love seat Available in eams bolts bandana fauxberry big bolts mexican blanket R260
- BeafortSNAFU1 png
- snafu special day jpg
- snafu jpg
- 2 http i286 photobucket com albums ll110 s es wemelt60 png background stock http i286 photobucket com albums ll110 s urses snafu jpg smudging brushes http awacsthunderhead deviantart com art rushes 47625161
- SNAFUT7 jpg
- During the last three weeks our WordPress software has wrongly interecepted some of our Best and Brightest s comments as spam While we sympathize we really have no control over what
- The class was famous for its pickpocketing gang which is seen here
- snafu back jpg
- 91237088 G1eLWQT0 snafu jpg
- Bart on 2009 9 29 1 20 00 298 reads Extruded one piece shaft with machined top clamp base Extruded shape features reinforced walls fore and aft for greater strength Forged saddle rail clamps
- snafu2 large jpg
- SNAFU rear JPG
related videos for snafu
- The Bloody Beetroots - Cornelius @ Snafu Aberdeen The Bloody Beetroots @ Snafu Aberdeen 23/08/09 The video gets a bit shaky, but you get the idea...
- Trenches - Snafu Andrews and Racine clash as a deadline is set for the survivors. Watch hundreds of free full-length streaming movies and TV shows on . Crackle Twitter Minisode Twitter: Be a Facebook Fan! Tags: crackle trenches sci fi action war shane felux Mercy Malick Aaron Mathias Micci Sampery Lev Gorn Hong Chau Daz Crawford Kelley Slagle Scott Nankivel Tom Reuel Orlando Williams-De la Rosa Chaney Tullos Paul Stober alien pitch black series watch free television movies originals watch free streaming television tv video crackle
- Private Snafu in Coming!! Snafu (1943).flv
- Private SNAFU - ***y Traps (1944) Private Snafu learns about the hazards of enemy ***y traps the hard way. This is one of 26 Private SNAFU (Situation Normal, All F***ed Up) cartoons made by the US Army Signal Corps to educate and boost the morale the troops. Originally created by Theodor Geisel (Dr. Seuss) and Phil Eastman, most of the cartoons were produced by Warner Brothers Animation Studios - employing their animators, voice actors (primarily Mel Blanc) and Carl Stalling's music. Production Company: US Army Signal Corps / Warner Brothers
- Yusef Lateef - Snafu Yusef Lateef - Snafu from Eastern Sounds (1961, Prestige)
- SNAFU - LONG GONE SNAFU 「SNAFU 」 (1973) Bobby Harrison - lead vocals and percussion Micky Moody - guitars, mandolin and backing vocals Pete Solley - all keyboards and backing vocals Colin Gibson - bass guitar Terry Popple - drums Cover art by Roger Dean.
- "The Girl" Music Video by SNAFU This video is 100% free of corporate money & was produced solely from the love & talent of independent artists, actors, and musicians. Friend us if you dig it.
- sledge and snafu: Sledge dog died This is one of my fav. scenes from The PAcific, with my two fav. actors...Rami Malek and Joe Mazzello! They did AMAZING jobs in this and I found myself a new great actor who I love...Rami Malek...he plays snafu! Rami Malek deserves an EMMY for his performance if u agree go to the Facebook page and " LIKE" **********All rights to HBO and The Pacific....I don't own any of this ..post for entertainment purposes only...please don't sue.*****************************
- Haka vs National Anthem SNAFU During the High School football game between the #1 ranked team in the nation and the #33 ranked team in the nation there was some controversy. Prior to the game it seemed as though the National Anthem was used by Allen to disrupt the Haka (a traditional Maori dance) that has been a tradition of the trinity trojans since 2005. This was NOT the case. The Scoreboard Clock counts down toward kickoff and at about 3:44 before kickoff (2:53 on this video) The announcer called for everyone to rise for our National Anthem to be played by the Allen Eagle Escadrille. That is the band directors signal to start playing the national Anthem. Simultanious to this announcement the Trinity Players and fans had started their preparation for performing the Haka. Trinity Started their Haka and Allen Started the National Anthem. Trinity Coaches/Staff/Players realized that the national Anthem was being played and they stopped to properly observe it. The Comentators (With booth set up on the visitor's side and probably many other folks on the Trinity (visitors ) sidelines thought that the National Anthem had been played in order to disrupt the Trinity Haka. The commentators discussed the events on the air and called it poor sportsmanship and then called it low class. When told by the on field reporter of the Allen administration's explaination responded in a dismissive and mocking tone. Allen has had many years of trouble with the PA system at our outdated stadium. They finally put the money ...
- Rami malek playing snafu Snafu background in description SNAFUS HISTORY One thing I regret about not having cable TV is that I don't get to see programs like HBO's "The Pacific," which debuts on Sunday. It's a World War II Marine Corps series based in part on EB Sledge's classic memoir, "With the Old Breed." I noticed this excerpt from the Washington Post's favorable review today: Another standout performance comes late in the game as well, from Rami Malek, who plays Sledge's resiliently loyal trench mate, Pvt. Merriell "Snafu" Shelton. A drawling and creepy angel-of-death figure, Snafu feels like he's been reassigned from a 'Nam flick -- a necessary antihero among fallen heroes. In a Detroit News interview, Malek (shown during filming, above, on the left) says: Malek's Shelton is a man turned inside out, one capable of committing unconscionable acts to both the living and the dead. And yet, at times, he becomes the conscience of his fellow marines. In his Big Easy accent, he warns those he sees heading down his own dark, well-worn path. "He was dead inside by all he had seen, but if there was a spark of innocence in him, if he couldn't go back to that, he tried to save the innocence of others," Malek said. When asked if the real-life Shelton really did the things unflinchingly captured in the miniseries, Malek explained, "Shelton is mentioned in the book 'With the Old Breed,' written by Eugene Sledge (who's played by Joe Mazzello in the series). The things that happen in the movie, we aren't 100 percent sure he did them." Well ...
- SNAFU for the Mattel Aquarius Computer Here is the game "SNAFU" being played on the Mattel Electronics Aquarius computer.
- Private Snafu The Goldbrick WWII Cartoon written by dr Seuss Theodore Geisel voice by Mel Blank Training Cartoon
- '88-NBC News at Sunrise Snafu From July '88: Clip from "NBC News at Sunrise" with Deborah Norville anchoring live from Atlanta for the broadcast. Nothing like LIVE television, however, when the show doesn't go off as planned the first minute...then, another 'trip and pulling the plug' shortly thereafter...and finally going into Bill Clinton's lengthy speech at the Democratic National Convention
- Snafu - You Better Get Mean Too Boo
- Snafu for teacher's pet Snafu.. requested by jroger and drugoff Ending music by Endorphine Song: Smuga endorphine.mp3.wp.pl
- Funny Memphis Belle Clips After making the video showing a pretty funny part of the movie Memphis Belle, I decided to record different clips of the movie, and make a lil' video showin' 'em =D Enjoy it! PS: Memphis Belle is NOT a comedy movie :P
- Producer snafu An Amazing dubscovery just a video i put together, i kinda like jell-e fish
- Private SNAFU - The Home Front (1943) Private Snafu imagines the good times his family is having back home while he's stationed in the Arctic. Technical Fairy First Class shows that even his family is helping with the war effort - his dad building tanks, his mom planting a Victory Garden, Grandpa riveting battleships, and his girl joining the WAC's and even the family's horse is pitching in. This is one of 26 Private SNAFU ('Situation Normal, All Fouled Up) cartoons made by the US Army Signal Corps to educate and boost the morale the troops. Originally created by Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss) and Phil Eastman, most of the cartoons were produced by Warner Brothers Animation Studios - employing their animators, voice actors (primarily Mel Blanc) and Carl Stalling's music.
- Quick Clips - Intellivision - 014 - Snafu Quick Clips Intellivision Series #014 - Snafu Footage captured directly from a Intellivision system through RF Connection. A game much like the Atari 2600's Surround, Snafu's basic premise is to basically drawing a line on the screen and trying not to run into yours or anyone else's line. The last one remaining wins the round. This game adds more options like having up to four players at once (though two will be computer controlled), the option to add obstacles to the fields, and game variations where a dead line is removed from the field or remains. There is also a game variation for two players wherein you become line snakes trying to eat each others tails. Excellent game for two players, but not much fun for one.
- ***y Traps (1944 Private Snafu Training Film) Private Snafu learns about the hazards of enemy ***y traps the hard way. This is one of 26 Private SNAFU ('Situation Normal, All Fouled Up) cartoons made by the US Army Signal Corps to educate and boost the morale the troops. Originally created by Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss) and Phil Eastman, most of the cartoons were produced by Warner Brothers Animation Studios - employing their animators, voice actors (primarily Mel Blanc) and Carl Stalling's music.
- Balloon Drop Failure at 2004 DNC - CNN Snafu Don Mischer (director, producer) throws the F word on live national television, during his tirade after the 2004 Democratic National Convention. The balloon drop had problems, and CNN mistakenly brought the control audio feed live as he directed the semi-famous doomed balloon and confetti drop. The anchors try to explain, only adding to the hilarity. Note Jeff Greenfield mentions the failure possibly being a bad omen for the Kerry campaign, similar to a weak balloon drop in New York for Carter in 1980. "We may have heard a profanity, Wolf.."
- FIFTH ERA FE#18 A2 "SNAFU" OUT NOW Fifth Era - "SNAFU" only heard on plate at NOSEBLEED II out now released via SBM on 29.05.2.009 AYPS cheers to Steffen and all at SBM see doomraver site or SBM online
- Private SNAFU - Home Front An innocent little WWII propaganda cartoon. From Vintage ToonCast.
- SNAFU - We Are The Problem SNAFU - We are the problem www.snafu.rox.pl http http
- BBC Interview Snafu Cab driver was interviewed by mistake instead of Guy Kewney, editor of . the expression on the cab driver's face is priceless! The interview - Transcript Karen Bowerman: Guy Kewney is editor of the technology website Newswireless. Face of horror KB: Hello, good morning to you. Taxi driver: Good morning. KB: Were you surprised by this verdict today. Taxi driver: I am very surprised to see... this verdict to come on me because I was not expecting that. When I came they told me somehting else and I am coming. So a big surprise anyway. KB: A big surprise, yeah, yes. Taxi driver: Exactly. KB: With regards to the costs involved do you think now more people will be downloading online? Taxi driver: Actually If you can walk everywhere yoy are going to see a lot of people downloading the internet and the website and everything they want. But I think eh It is much better for development and eh to inform people what they want and to get the easy way and so faster if they are looking for. KB: It does really seem the way the music industry's progressing now that people want to go onto the website and download music. Taxi driver: Exactly you can go everywhere on the cyber cafe and you can take, you can go easy. It is going to be an easy way for everyone to get something to the internet KB: Thank you. Thanks very much indeed.
- SNAFU Time (Screwball Scramble) Me playing the game SNAFU. I'm the best.
- 2SCS12 2 STROKE COLD SMOKE 12 "SNAFU" HD VERSION 2 STROKE COLD SMOKE 12 "SNAFU" BY FRONTIER FILMS A SICK SNOWMOBILE RIDING FILM. SHOT IN ALASKA, CANADA, SWEDEN, EUROPE, WASHINGTON. BUY THE WHOLE FILM AT
- Spies - Private SNAFU Private SNAFU (Situation Normal All Fouled Up) was produced as a series of instructional cartoons by the US Army Signal Corps, and was originally created by Theodore Geisel (aka Dr. Seuss) and Phil Eastman. Mel Blanc, better known as the voice of Bugs Bunny, contributes. In this installment, Private SNAFU learns that loose lips sink ships when he reveals military information to the wrong people. Transcript (PDF): archives.gov
- Private SNAFU - Spies (1943) A cartoon in which Private Snafu, while drunk, reveals military secrets that allow the enemy to tor*** his ship. This is one of 26 Private SNAFU ('Situation Normal, All Fouled Up) cartoons made by the US Army Signal Corps to educate and boost the morale the troops. Originally created by Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss) and Phil Eastman, most of the cartoons were produced by Warner Brothers Animation Studios - employing their animators, voice actors (primarily Mel Blanc) and Carl Stalling's music. From the holdings of the National Archives. NAIL: 111-M-929 ARC Identifier: 35827 Audio/Visual: sound, Black and White Creative Commons license: Public Domain
- Private SNAFU - Snafuperman Uncle Sam paid WB to have Bugs Bunny rip off the Fleischers in this WWII cartoon which was specifically made for US troops. From Vintage ToonCast
- Private Snafu Presents Seaman Tarfu in the Navy a 1946 cartoon featuring SNAFU's brother, TARFU
- Intellivision Music - Snafu Awesome song.
- Private Snafu in the Aleutians For more info: "Private Snafu" was a series of animated short films produced by and for the Armed Forces during World War Two. This episode was written by Theodor "Dr Seuss" Geisel and directed by Chuck Jones. This film is featured in the documentary "Red White Black & Blue". "Red White Black & Blue" is the first feature-length documentary to tell the story of the Battle of Attu, one of the bloodiest battles of World War II and the only invasion of the United States since the War of 1812. This film will premiere on PBS on Tuesday, November 6, 2007. For more information about the film - including purchase information - please visit http
- Private SNAFU - The Chow Hound Asignificant number of cartoons from the 30's, 40's and 50's are no longer protected by copyright, allowing for free distribution A significant number of cartoons from the 30's, 40's and 50's are no longer protected by copyright, allowing for free distribution. Vintage ToonCast provides these cartoons to video iPod users via iTunes. You can subscribe to them for free via the iTunes store.
- Beauty of Nature - Viruses yea...
- Private SNAFU: Camoflague Private SNAFU WWII training film on camouflage.
- Hogan's Heroes Snafu Reel Hogan's Heroes bloopers, candid footage and clip montage...hope you enjoy it!
- Private SNAFU- Rumors A great WWII cartoon that reminds us what we and our politicians MUST to to win this war.
- Producer Snafu - You Don't Know Me (The Outside Agency Remix) Album: The Quadrilogy EP (NGM3) 2009
- Business: Serving Size Snafu William Neuman talks about how the FDA and food companies make labels for serving sizes that bear little reality to the way people eat. Related Article: nyti.ms
twitter about snafu
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about snafu
“Forums and message boards for Snafu”
— Snafu Forum - Topix,
“Colt 45 Intro | Snafu Blog Daily Information Says: April 30th, 2010 Spiked Punch " Blog Archive " Colt 45 Is Blowing My Mind [ ] Leave a Reply. Name”
— Spiked Punch " Blog Archive " Colt 45 Is Blowing My Mind,
“Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescueCNN (blog)I was very proud of Jessica Lynch then, and proud of her now. She told the truth about what”
— Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – CNN,
“The management agency overseeing South Africa's airports said it would reimburse hundreds of fans who missed Wednesday's semifinal in Durban because of runway congestion. At least 600 fans in six aircrafts missed Spain's semifinal against Germany”
— World Cup: Lawsuits likely over airport snafu | The Fabulous,
“Moderator: Snafu Mods. 157. 4536. Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:49 pm. Morpheus. Misc. Forum. Topics. Posts Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters”
— Snafu Comics - Index page, snafu-
“Snafu ~ is on LOOKBOOK.nu! Become a fan and”
— Snafu ~ // LOOKBOOK.nu, forum.lookbook.nu
“However this blog entry is mostly notable for how hypocritical it is. Didn't McGoo write the blog on the Snafu site after Aitken got hurt that we should all be”
— My Top 5 Snafu Blog Moments. " The Come Up / BMX,
“It's been a very busy last few weeks around here for me. I have been throwing in massive hours to improve my little online home, including reopening a Home / Mobilitysite Items / Forum Revamp & Snafu, , and the iPhone Blog”
— Forum Revamp & Snafu, , and the iPhone Blog,
similar for snafu
- powerpuff girls doujinshi
- snafu comics
- pacific theatre
- private snafu
- snafu jump
- free encyclopedia
- snafu principle
- the army
- the origin
- hospital staff
- test result
- the normal
- modern usage
- bad situation
- army signal
- all fouled up
- don taylor
- army signal corps
- letter code
- code groups
- one of those
- the rest
- rest is history
- snafu bmx
- jeremiah smith
- houghton mifflin company
- game guide
- all game
- media guide
- snafu definition
- english dictionary
- urban dictionary