- sluice (plural sluices) An artificial passage for water, fitted with a valve or gate, as in a mill stream, for stopping or regulating the flow; also, a water gate of flood gate. Hence, an opening or channel through which anything flows; a source of supply. — “sluice - Wiktionary”,
- Buy sluice, Collectibles items on eBay. Find great deals on Coins Paper Money, Art items and get what you want now!. — “sluice items - Get great deals on Collectibles, Coins Paper”,
- Micro-Sluice Gold Products are the finest line of gold recovery The Micro-Sluice Gold Products line has no equal in terms of accuracy, speed and cost. Our factory is located in Wisconsin and our products are American made. — “HOME”, micro-
- The sluice box is the most cost effective gold recovery device for the average prospector and miner. A sluice box allows a larger amount of material to be processed than a gold pan and often a sluice will capture gold better than a novice gold. — “Sluice Boxes”,
- The search for this precious metal includes panning, sluicing, dredging, dry washing and electronic metal detection. The A51 Mini Sluice (right) weighs in at seven pounds, while the larger A52 Hand Sluice tips the scales at eleven pounds. — “SLUICING FOR GOLD”,
- Sluice Manufacturers & Sluice Suppliers Directory - Find a Sluice Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Sluice Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Sluice-Sluice Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- How to build a recirculating sluice box for gold prospecting A sluice is a device that separates gold from dirt using the power of running water. — “How I built a recirculating sluice box for gold prospecting”,
- Simple new techniques for sluice boxes from seasoned gold prospectors. New no riffle sluice boxes put more gold in your box simply by. — “SLUICE BOX PLANS, NEW SLUICE TECHNIQUES. GOLD FLOWING THROUGH”,
- Sluice box, Gold Prospecting Equipment, Buckabilly sluice box is an aluminum sluice box with aluminum riffles and expanded aluminum built in Ohio USA. — “Sluice Box: Buckabilly Sluice Box Gold Prospecting”,
- Information on how sluice boxes work, as well as sluice box use and set up instructions. — “Sluice Box Use and Set-Up”,
- A sluice is generally defined as an artificial channel through which flows controlled In gold placering, the sluice includes sluice-boxes which collect the gold by means of. — “Small Mining - Sluice”,
- Definition of sluice in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of sluice. Pronunciation of sluice. Translations of sluice. sluice synonyms, sluice antonyms. Information about sluice in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. sluice gates,. — “sluice - definition of sluice by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- sluice n. An artificial channel for conducting water, with a valve or gate to regulate the flow: sluices connecting a reservoir with irrigated. — “sluice: Definition from ”,
- A "sluice box" is a trough-like gold recovering device which has a series of obstructions or baffles, called "riffles", along its bottom edge. The flow of water washes the streambed materials through the sluice and over the riffles, which trap the gold out of the material. — “Gold Prospecting | Digging for gold”,
- Definition of sluice from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of sluice. Pronunciation of sluice. Definition of the word sluice. Origin of the word sluice. — “sluice - Definition of sluice at ”,
- Sluice Pond Association-events, fishing tournament, recreation, boating, fishing, swimming, members of Sluice Pond, Lynn Ponds, natural resource, National Fish and Wildlife Foundation, Lynn, Lynn Water Sewer Commission. — “Sluice Pond Association”,
- For example, a millrace is a sluice that channels water toward a water mill. The terms "sluice gate" , " knife gate ", and "slide gate" are used interchangeably in the water/wastewater A sluice gate is traditionally a wooden or metal plate which slides. — “Sluice”,
- A sluice gate. Sluice gate located on the Snake River Watershed in Warren, Minnesota, United States. Sluice gates near Henley, on the River Thames. Combination of sluice gates and c*** lock under bridge Grave. A small wooden sluice in Magome. — “Sluice”,
- Sluice definition, an artificial channel for conducting water, often fitted with a gate See more. — “Sluice | Define Sluice at ”,
- Sluice: An artificial channel for conducting water, with a valve or gate to regulate the flow: sluices connecting a reservoir with irrigated fields. — “sluice - definition and meaning from Wordnik”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Origin of SLUICE. Middle English sluse, alteration of scluse, from Anglo-French escluse, from Late Latin exclusa, from Latin, feminine of exclusus, past participle of. — “Sluice - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- A sluice is a water channel that is controlled at its head by a gate (from Dutch word 'sluis'). For example, a millrace is a sluice that channels water toward a water mill. The terms "sluice gate", "knife gate", and "slide gate" are used interchangeably in the water/wastewater control industry. — “Sluice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Sluicing, used in placer mining, is the process of a using a sluice box to separate the gold from gravel and overburden found in placer deposits situated in streams, rivers, or creeks. Sluicing in its simplest form is accomplished by shoveling material and gravel directly. — “Sluicing - RitchieWiki”,
related images for sluice
- Source California Department of Water Resources Sluice gate view from upstream Source David A Chin Note This is used as a salinity control structure Structure S123 on the C100 c*** in Miami Dade county Florida
- choker after another Steve in front of a huge 30 foot tall boulder sluice falls If you look carefully you can see the lead in to this drop upstream it alone would be V to V+ Eventually the riverbed solidified into bedrock as we neared Coquille falls and we found a nice 15 foot falls and some other huge huge HUGE boulder gardens that absolutely defy description
- camp at bottom of sluice Sluice to soupbowl
- years with us combined with a very supportive role to her husband Brian throughout his years a chairman Our condolences go out to Brain and her family Peter Dunn The curved sluice which requires complete rebuilding shown with the water level in the pond lowered July 2005
- 640 sluice bike week jpg
- Single Sluice
- Kate MccGwire Sluice 2009 Site specific installation Pigeon feathers felt glue and polystyrene 450 x 250 x 50 cm
- sluice dim jpg
- June 26 2000 Trip images © Harold Pietschmann From this angle the Big Sluice looks tame
- Removing the remains of the old sluice Click here to go on to the sluice rebuilding page
- 232 jpg
- Turn your Grunt Straight Shot into a Recirculating Sluice with a set of buckets Click Here
- the remnants of wartime defences and the flooding of Minsmere to hamper invasion reduced disturbance allowing the Avocet to breed again The Sluice The bushes by the sea wall near the Sluice often hold pleasant surprises like Dartford warblers in summer On the reserve side you can sometimes see
- Back to the top
- old sluice jpg
- 75124345 68LGwifo P4240756PBase jpg
- sluice1l jpg
- Intrepid New Scouts check out the creek and sluice Echo Hill Park Hike Spring 2008
- upstream V shaped ledge In the picture below John s paddle blade is dipping into the bottom of the V as he sprints past it John charges down through Boulder Sluice flow 2 7 feet Jurgen Nickles clears the hole below Boulder Sluice flow 3 6 feet Below Boulder Sluice there is one more big bouldery drop known as Island Portage or scout on the right but stay on
- Marking out the holes prior to drilling Drilling the holes
- covered sluice scene1 copy jpg
- sluice 5 JPG
- This prospector had a unique set of wings for his sluice box For a picture of the wings without the sluice box click here He also had an aluminum strip for a water stop Click here to check it out Use the browser BACK button to return
- Marking out the holes prior to drilling
- still not done yet a little more needs to be added to the cage and the flatbed but I couldn t help taking it through the box this weekend updated pics
- http www db stanford edu ~burback water sluice sluice6 25 97 ws watersluice html Water sluice methodology http www db stanford edu ~burback water sluice sluice6 25 97 ws sluice gif Sample from that long thread
- sluice jpg
- évacuant les pierres Sluice à moquette et tasseaux sur le Réart Les alluvions traitées par le sluice sont préalablement tamisées à <1 cm Les professionnels utilisent des outils d aspiration pour les placers immergés et de concentration pour
- sluice jpeg
- HWE Sluice Gates
- Sluice Back
- there is very little leakage it is V shaped which makes it free standing without any extra bracings which would have got in the way of the working area Here you can see the hole in the sluice to give some idea of scale you could put your hand through Compare the thickness of the wood shown here with the new timbers later in the
- posture for carers to perform hair washing showering and pedicures For the more immobile patient we provide the electrical height adjustable shower trolley Concerto Sluice Room Equipment In cooperation with the Healthcare facility ArjoHuntleigh creates the optimum sluice room for its needs providing expert consulting in the planning stage and supplying highly efficient
- 809 new sluice 2008 jpg
- Simply repeat what we have done to the second layer for all the remaining layers and you should have some thing similar to these
- Backpack Mini Sluice
- sluice3l jpg
- On the Boyne The Sluice The chicken shoot at Lucan
- open sluice copy jpg
related videos for sluice
- Highbanker, power sluice Highbanker, power sluice demo from US Prospector.
- Progressive Sluice Box FREE Plans Progressive Sluice Box FREE PLans Ulta simple, under $10 to build. Get free plans at mygoldpanning. An effective, simple, starter sluice box or makes an excellent second sluice box. Uses new fast sort built in classifier. Dramatically speeds classifying gold bearing materials through your sluice. If you have ever wanted an enviromentally friendly, or green sluice this is the one. How to use a sluice box for maximum gold recovery.
- Highbanker sluice A home-made highbanker I made an can't wait to try out........oohh-yeah !!!
- Bob's run through the sluice Rubicon 08 Runnin the little sluice
- Vaginal Discharge Sluice Gate The Mooncup is vile and disgusting, women put it in their vaginas.
- Gold Trommel with sluice box stock tanks recirculating water CLICK ON MARTMAN57 JUST ABOVE THIS NOTE FOR MORE INFOMATION recirculating gold trommel operation in Montana at the top of continental divide. process 1 = 5 gal. bucket of rocks and gravel in 60 - 90 sec. sluice box is from my keenes highbanker. Next year we will add 1 more stock tank for better filtering.
- 4-07 In front of Bethla Garrison's Sluice, Final Fantasy Tactics (fft) 4-07 In front of Bethla Garrison's Sluice, Final Fantasy Tactics (fft) --- Battle Map 39, Natural Fort surrounded by cliff on 3 sides and used as a front line base in the war. So the party moves in to fight the enemy, those knights won't easily move off those platforms so I thought I'd try a strategy I didn't think all the way through do to height restrictions to Dash. So I relied on Throw Stone, turned out to be quite useful in knocking one of the two knights out of the way. Concentrate support ability would've helped too. COutner Tackle and Dash were pretty much useless against the two knights, I think Ramza should have thrown from the Knights back and pushed him off the dam cliff to his generic death! Possible strtegies: Have two high HP Knights or Lancers rush the enemy taking the heat while they heal themselves as needed, then have a couple guys equipped with battle skill and guns and start disabling weapons, have the Summoner focus on the wizards and then the archers while Your two gunners break stuff making the enemies weaker as the battle draws out. Then mop them up at your leisure since the target goal is to open the sluice gate, Ramza must remain alive to do so. It's quite possible to autobattle (auto-battle) your way overnight to level up a lot. I wouldn't do it for levels but rather skills possibly for Calculator. Characters utilized: Mr. Ramza - Archer (Equip Gun Throw Stone) Ayane - Ninja Kunoichi (Throw Stone) Rafa - Heaven Knight (Summon) Howl - Summoner ...
- How to use a Sluice Box to find Big Gold Nuggets How to use a sluice box, placer mining, gold panning, gold dredging, gold mining,
- High Production Sluice Box Full Demo This High Production Sluice Box was designed to do one thing, very well... recover large quantities of gold. It does this by capturing 98% of all gold flowing through the box from gold nuggets to fine or flour gold. The first secret is the sluices' ability to process incredible amounts of gold bearing material. The second secret is this sluice box uses a new continuous capture system where the entire bottom of the sluice box is one constant capture element. We mimick nature by using high and low pressure zones to pulse extract 98% of all gold from the flow.
- Gold Buster Sluice Sluicing for Gold somewhere in Australia
- 2007 Unimog on Rubicon Trail Old Sluice I believe this part of the trail was called old sluice.?.? Great bolders! Man do I love crawler gears :) Even though my throttle cable and clutch got pinched and stuck at the end with the cab and frame all twisted up she bounced right through.
- Peluk's sluice in operation August of 2006, on the beach in Nome, testing the performance of a small-mesh sluice. Minus 100 mesh was recovered. Don't know how much washed out. More testing required.
- Hummer H1 on Sluice by serious4x4.com "The Sluice" at Paragon Park. A HUMMER H1 negotiates this trail at the now closed 4x4 park.
- Angus McKirk field & stream sluice - Test Load a little paydirt and let the river do the work... a real quick test, location: near Lithgow NSW. Every bucket load (specified to 13mm) pulled good colour. we ran some test trenches and found most of the alluvial right up close to the surface (1-2 feet). but in the end we got rained out :( and only managed 4 hours of work to about 1/4 ounce. Result: Great little sluice for backpacking / working fines - this ones loaded with a homemade recirc setup using 13mm domestic ag / works well @ 450GPH. this sluice really concentrates the super fine stuff. DOes it work ? - Yep. Next we'll try the homemade highbanker @ 1500GPH and really move some paydirt !! if I remember to bring the bloody 12V battery.
- Haringvliet Sluices - Virtual Tour Virtual tour of the Haringvliet Dam. Started in 1957 and completed in 1971, it consists of 17 sluices, a dam and a shipping lock. It spans the 4½ kilometres of water across the Haringvliet estuary. The dam provides protection from flooding while allowing the Rhine and Maas rivers to drain into the North Sea. A cable way was one method, amongst others, to close the estuary. Each sluice gate measures 56 metres wide and 6 metres high. For further information please visit
- gold mining trommel machine | gold panning sluice box | gold claim songs www.tmac2.com gold minng trommel machine gold paning sluice box gold claims gold mining trommel machine gold panning sluice box gold mining trommel machine gold panning gold claims gold mining trommel gold panning sluice box gold claims machine gold panning sluice box gold claims mining trommel machine gold panning sluice box gold claims Gold prospecting trommels We build top quality gold prospecting trommels designed to provide maximum recover in gold panning. Our trommels come in a wide variety of sizes, from smaller recreational units handled by one man to bigger ones for commercial gold panning operations and other commercial uses. They also can be used for recirculation units for use in areas with smaller amounts of water. some types act generallyas a classifier with the revolving action being used to break up clay and separate any gold that might be caught in organic material or stuck to other rocks. Others are combined with a sluice or dredge to also separate the heavier items from the smaller materials. Email us for more information on gold prospecting trommels. They are used in mining to size, wash, and classify gold flakes and nuggets or other precious metals from larger sized waste materials. Gravel and sand are fed into the hopper and washed down into the trommel barrel, which rotates. As the barrel turns the material is washed with a steady stream of water from a spray bar and classified by screens or holes that are punched into the barrel. This causes the ...
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers Soundtrack - Veo Lu Sluice
- Make a sluice box for gold Created on May 28, 2009 using FlipShare.
- High Production Sluice Box Process huge volumes of gold laden sands and gravels almost as fast as you can shovel. But what makes this sluice box special is that it has no riffles to jam up. The entire bottom of the sluice is one big capture element. Simple, and has one of the highest recovery rates of going. We use natures example on how to recover both gold nuggets and fine gold. Streams and rivers have natural places where gold accumulates, we use this in the high production sluice box /highproductionsluicebox.html The gold classifier does all the sorting work for you. No playing with rocks, no clearing debris from a collection table. If you watch large gold operations with heavy equpment all they do is feed gold ladden materials through a presizer and wash the pay dirt through large sluice boxes...simple. Thats the whole idea behind this high production sluice. 1: Put the flake and nugget material through the the gold classifier. 2: Clean up the sluice at the end of the day and recover all the fine through coarse gold... Thats it. Thats all there ever should be required from you. Oh... and cashing in your gold on a regular basis. A final word on selling your gold. You will get more money for your nugget and small gold peices from jewellers than from the goverment purchasers. Gold peices are used in art jewery and are in high demand by artists. The High Production Sluice Box. Gold mining as it should be... easy!
- Delaware Enduro Sluice Run 2 of 2 Delaware State Enduro Race 2009 "Sluice Run" Part 2 of 2
- Build your own sluice box.avi How to build your own sluice box.
- Delaware Enduro THE SLUICE creek section of the delaware enduro 2009 its the sluice not slooths srry its spelled wrong if anotations are off TAGS:enduro motocross race wo cr yz kx 250 endoro indoro hare scramble delawere rider de DE B-class jeff 41 sucks erzberg rodeo ktm husaberg yamaha honda husquarna yzf xr crf crfx exc xc sx ods delaware der
- Long tom gold sluice in action Paul loading the Back packable 10 foot long-tom sluice box and bucket tram. Old school style gold mining in remote locations. Sluice, hopper and flume pipes fold up and fit onto a standard external backpack frame(backpack pouch removed). Rope and tram wheels fit into another external frame backpack.
- Hammer down 4Runner in rubicon sluice hammer down says it all!
- Jeep Speed Shop in the Little Sluice 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ running the Little Sluice at the Rubicon Trail
- 12" ocean dredge sluice- Nome Posted as an unedited clip to show the volume and speed of water thru this 12" ocean dredge.
- Building a sluice box This sluice box cost about a buck in screws and about 2 hours of my time to build. It uses what I think is a hungarian style of riffle (but I could be wrong). The whole sluice box is made from a cedar log that I found laying on the forest floor, I figure that the tree has been laying there for more than 70 years. Anyhow this sluice box design works surprisingly well once it has layed in the river for a little while in order to swell slightly and help seal any cracks that I may have left in the building process.
- Fine gold recovery project sluice the end of a 2 year long project to come up with a sluice to capture fine beach or placer gold using low energy vortice riffles and miners moss
- Roll Up Portable Sluice Box This 3 foot long sluice captures fine to coarse gold easily. weighing less than one pound and being very compact and lightweight to carry it is truly a portable sluice box.
- Minni Sluice - BOILER-BOX A short video with A mini sluice........the newest sluices to my collection.......river sluices to fit your need's.
- KEENE A52 Sluice Box Conversion Raised the flare 5/8" with some nylon bushings and longer bolts, added 3/4" raised expanded metal, unbacked miners moss and low profile ridge black matting. I also utilized the 1/2" expanded metal it came with. I keep the original green mat and sluice riffles with it in case I want to convert it back in the field. The mini clean-up sluice I made myself. We added the bird shot to the mini sluice during clean up as a flow indicator. Looks like they 86'ed my audio, oh well, maybe I'll reload it later.
- Sluice The sluice crew at Sluice over two sessions training for upcoming Rodeo
- Home-Built Recirculating Sluice / Highbanker Running at A video showing my home built recirculating sluice / highbanker running and separating gold out of crushed gold ore. Visit for more information on how I built this sluice.
- Black Magic Fine Gold Recovery Sluice Demonstration Pro Gold Demonstration Video for the Black Magic fine gold recovery system. Manufactured by Pro-Gold Prospecting. www.pro-
- Colby Little Sluice Box MCR8 Colby trying the buggy line in the box
- Popandson Sluice at Nome gold mine We worked a rich layer of pay gravel in a previously mined area and the take was 1/2oz gold from 34 buckets of gravel in 4 hours. Plans and operating guidelines for the Popandson sluice are at
- Rafting Bull Sluice rapid on the Chattooga River with Wildwater Ltd
- Sluice Box Concentrates Using Gold Miser Concentrates from my sluice box that I brought home from the Tuckasegee River in North Carolina. I am using a gold miser to try to clean all the black sands for gold I might have missed in the first go around of panning.
- How to use a sluice box How to use a sluice box to get large amounts of gold.
- Bull Sluice When I first started kayaking 6 years ago. This is on Section 3 of the Chattooga river.
twitter about sluice
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about sluice
“Blog for Newcastle Limousine Hire and Chauffeur Hire providing limo hire information. Welcome to the new Seaton Sluice Limos blog this is currently under construction but is intended to be used for limousine hire industry news and articles relating to the operation of limo hire services”
— Newcastle Limousine Hire and Chauffeur Hire Blog | Seaton,
“A52P Sluice Box Folding Sluice Box. Keene Engineering has developed a new Folding Sluice Box. It folds into a small bag as shown and has an amazing new rubber riffle design that works fantastic in both fast and slow water This new sluice has exceeded our expectations in performance and we”
— Mark's News: A52P Sluice Box Folding Sluice Box,
“Interested in sluice? At http://devon-/ you find posts and information relevant to sluice”
— Sluice - Devon Gold, devon-
“Interested in sluice? At http:/// you find posts and information relevant to sluice”
— Sluice - Goldpanning,
“Sluice tomorrow night (monday) anyone? Are you doing any study for the leaving cert? Phoenix Kayak Club Forum. Phoenix Kayak Club are based on the River Lee, and run Beginners courses throughout the Summer, while also entertaining their Current membership every Thursday night. Home Gallery FAQ”
“Yo! Venice! Is the #1 local news, information, WIKI and event source for Venice Beach, California. Home Forum Politics & Community C*** Sluice Gate Replacement Near Completion. C*** Sluice Gate Replacement Near Completion. Read original blog post”
— Forum | Yo! Venice!,
“Modified Homemade Sluice He has a video of his fine recovery sluice on the forum somewhere. Pappy, likes to find gold and is trying to find a way to blow something up to get”
— Modified Homemade Sluice,
“I guess your screen name is a bit more well accepted on this section of the forum. Sluice Lake. Jump to: You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You”
— :: View topic - Bull Sluice Lake,
“Urban Exploration Resource: Featuring Urban Exploration stories and a huge database of locations and pictures from a variety of abandoned buildings and other unique places”
— Urban Exploration Resource: Forum - Thread: Sluice Gate (Drain), uer.ca
“Home: Forum: Languages: Sluice/ Slu. Sluice/ Slu. Kazoo Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:55 am GMT. A Dutch person I know was talking about the gates in the Dykes that are used to hold back the water, and in theory can be opened in war-time to flood most of the country and make it useless to the invader”
— Sluice/ Slu | Antimoon Forum,