- Simulcasting. Turf Paradise is open year-round, 7-days a week for Simulcasting, from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. Full cards of all the major tracks are featured, such as Santa Anita, Belmont Park, Churchill Downs, Gulfstream Park and the two jewels of the summer season, Del Mar and Saratoga. — “Simulcasting - Turf Paradise”,
- The Race Book at Canterbury Park is home to year round simulcast wagering. Our Race Book is open for simulcast wagering from 10 AM – Midnight daily. — “Simulcasting”,
- Horse Racing, Simulcasting, Gambling, And Betting on Thoroughbred and Standardbred Sadly, Saturday, June 19th was our last night of simulcasting. — “Rosecroft Raceway”,
- Dania Jai-Alai offers gambling on the world's fastest sport with a ball that travels over 170 m.p.h., and a poker room offering no-limit Texas Hold'em poker, simulcasting on the top tracks in the world, plus rental space for seminars, meetings. — “Dania Jai-Alai”, dania-jai-
- Home > Simulcasting > Simulcast Calendar. Simulcasting Calendar. Select Simulcast Calendar. Simulcast Calendar PDF. Where To Buy Programs. Post Time Pavilion. — “SimulcastingCalendarTemplate”,
- Enjoy Simulcasting Year 'Round. Come to Turfway Park each week for state-of-the-art simulcasting. Play top races from all the leading tracks. Single-track simulcast programs, when available, are $2 each. A program covering three to five tracks is $3. — “Simulcasting”,
- Employment. SIMULCASTING. Simulcasting Home. SIMULCASTING CALENDARS. View Simulcasting. View Weather for New Boston, MI. Pinnacle Race Course â€¢ 18000 Vining Road â€¢ New Boston, MI 48164 â€¢ Telephone:. — “... read more”,
- Live thoroughbred racing June through Labor Day in Henderson, Kentucky. Simulcasting. Calendar. Buy Tickets. 3300 US Highway 41 North • Henderson, KY 42420 • 1 (800) 333-8110 • info@ ©2007 Ellis Park Race Course, Inc. — “Ellis Park Thoroughbred Racing and Simulcasting”,
- Simulcasting is a term used to describe the simultaneous transmission of a television and/or radio signal over two or more networks or two or more stations. Simulcasting of musically-oriented programs by television and FM stations occurred on an occasional basis during the 1970s and 1980s. — “SIMULCASTING - The Museum of Broadcast Communications”, museum.tv
- Orange Park Kennel Club and the Best Bet at St. Johns Greyhound Park offer up different signals so make sure you check out our simulcast schedule for each racetrack below so that you don't miss out on your favorite site. Simulcast Schedule for the Orange Park Kennel Club. — “Simulcasting”,
- Trackside at Churchill Downs, the year-round simulcast wagering tele-theatre at Churchill Downs, provides an exciting simulcast racing environment. The state-of-the-art facility is accessible through Admission Gate 17 and provides interactive. — “Simulcasting | Churchill Downs”,
- Simulcast, shorthand for "simultaneous broadcast", refers to programs or events broadcast across more than For example, Absolute Radio is simulcast on both AM and on satellite radio, and the BBC's Prom concerts are often simulcast on both BBC Radio 3 and BBC Television. — “Simulcast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Northville Downs offers exciting simulcast racing from. the nations top harness and thoroughbred racetracks. Simulcast Schedule. Click Here for. Carryovers. Harness. Industry Links. Thoroughbred. Industry. — “Northville Downs - Horse Racing & Charity Casino”,
- simulcast v. , -casted , -casting , -casts . v.intr. To broadcast simultaneously by FM and AM radio or by radio and television Simulcast, shorthand for "simultaneous broadcast", refers to programs or events broadcast across more than one medium, or more than one service on the same medium, at. — “simulcast: Definition from ”,
- Home > RACING > SIMULCASTING > Simulcasting Calendar. Search. Simulcasting Calendar. Select a Track: November 10. Next > Sunday. Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. Saturday. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 12:25 PM CRC. 12:25 PM PHA. 12:30 PM AQU. 12:40 PM CD. — “SIMULCASTING”,
- Michigan horse track and restaurant features simulcasting, restaurant, and events. — “Simulcasting in Michigan”,
- Simulcasting. Gift Shop. All Tracks. Contact Us. Weather. Get the local weather forecast for. Laurel Park. Home > Simulcasting > Simulcast Calendar. Simulcasting Calendar. Select a Track: November 10. Next > Sunday. Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. Saturday. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. — “Simulcast Calendar”,
- Definition of simulcasting in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of simulcasting. Pronunciation of simulcasting. Translations of simulcasting. simulcasting synonyms, simulcasting antonyms. Information about simulcasting in the free online English. — “simulcasting - definition of simulcasting by the Free Online”,
- Get the local weather forecast for. Pimlico. Home > Simulcasting > OTB Info. Off Track Betting Information. Simulcasting Outlets. Maryland. North East. North East Racing & Sports Club. 2360 Pulaski Hwy. North East, MD 21901. 410-287-4303. More information and directions. click on sign below. Frederick. — “Simulcasting Outlets”,
- Harness racetrack located in Hazel Park, Michigan (Detroit). Live harness racing May-September, simulcasting 363 days a year. — “Hazel Park Raceway”,
- Northfield Park is one of America's premier tracks, featuring year-round, live harness racing. The track generally races four days a week, with a 7PM first post, and is also open daily for simulcasting. — “Northfield Park - Live Harness Racing and Simulcast Racing”,
related videos for simulcasting
- Riverview Studios Services Riverview Studios, a video and production studio in Bordentown, NJ, provides the following services: Broadcast, HD, Live switched, Corporate Communications, Streaming & Download, Interactive, DVDs, Remote Wireless Simulcasting and more!
- CTM and Melodee Simulcast Concert (SL) (IW) CTM and Melodee Simulcasting in Secondlife and Inworldz.
- Portland's Rock 101 KUFO Now Simulcasting KXL 750?! On Twitter: @longisland495 Glenn Beck and Lars Larson have commandeered the UFO over PDX. In a move that was unexpected by just about everyone outside of Alpha Broadcasting, the radio owner unceremoniously 86'ed heritage Active Rock station 101.1 KUFO and changed it to a simulcast of NewsRadio 750 KXL. Don't let the name "News Radio" fool you, Portland. KXL (as you probably know) isn't really a NewsRadio station. That's KNX 1070 in LA or KCBS 740/106.9 in San Francisco. KXL is a News Talk Information station featuring a conservative lineup that includes Lars Larson and Glenn Beck. Anyone who has seen any of my videos about News/Talkers moving to FM sticks knows what I think about this. This one smells on just about every level. I saw three things wrong with this change. Dare I say, Alpha Broadcasting struck out before they had a chance to see a 4th pitch. Strike One: News/Talker to FM. I understand that radio ownership groups (and apparently Alpha Broadcasting is no different) feel that the FM side of the dial is a new beacon of hope for Talk stations looking to leave AM for the younger demos that'll be found listening to FM. The problem is I believe young folks are so sophisticated that if they wanted to listen to News/Talk, they'd have done it without the switch to FM. 2nd strike: Heritage Rock station: Perhaps, Alpha Broadcasting is borrowing a playbook from CBS Radio in 2009. The Eye knew what it was doing when it flipped heritage Active Rocker in Boston (WBCN 104.1 ...
- Mike Agovino on the Evolving Economics of Online Radio Mark Ramsey () talks to Triton Media (http COO Mike Agovino about the fast-changing economics of online radio, and how those economics may be moving in radio's direction. On the cost side, licensing fees remain (in Mike's words) "oppressive," and that needs to change because these fees actually motivate broadcasters to stifle streaming efforts and will diminish the overall market and the revenue that flows to those who make that market - labels, broadcasters, and pure-plays alike. On the revenue side, is simulcasting terrestrial ads on our streams a good idea? No, says Mike. Not at all. Watch and see why. The ability to target online audiences sets online radio apart and opens the doors to digital agencies and advertisers with well-defined audiences and much higher advertising rates - but this is available to radio only if the streams do not simulcast an over-the-air ad. This is an excellent peek behind the curtain at the transformation that awaits online radio in 2011.
- RADIOS Simulcasting Casino Nogaro Audio para radios de Uruguay Casino Nogaro Promo Simulcasting
- UNITEDWESTRIKE RADIO MARATHON Oct 15 2010.wmv OUR NEXT UNITED WE STRIKE RADIO MARATHON BROADCAST GLOBAL PARTICIPATION OCTOBER 15 on courtesy of Ray Powell and Bob Tuskin from 15:00 MEZ, 6:00 am P, 9:00 E: Detlev from 15:00 MEZ 6 am P, 9 am E, Jost Reinert (Rheingold) http (Der Blog zum Rheingold) 16:00 MEZ, 7 am P, 10 E: Joachim Weiss www.gegen- 17:00 MEZ, 8 am P, 11 E: Dr. Bruun-Laursen euro-med.dk 9:00-9:30 P, 12-12:30 E: Jane from www.taxfree15 and Activist/Writer/Musician Jim Roc from Ireland and 9:30 P, 12:30 E: we focus on Treason in the UK with Rick and Albert Burgess from , along with David Noakes of 11 P, 2 E: Bob Tuskin of & Charles Erwin of continue the Treason topic with Holland Van Den Niewenhof and James Lane, and http 12 P, 3 E: Karen & April Reigne discuss her research on "The Restore Ameica Plan"www.WeRoar.ws 1 P, 4 E: We begin simulcasting with on with Shepard & Alex who will help interview Bill Still about his recent documentary, "The Secret of Oz" 2P, 5 E: Shepard & Alex continue their simulcast with Matt Smith from 3 P, 6 E: Hal Anthony from interviews Adrian Salbuchi, 4 P, 7 E: Stuart Rhodes of catches us up ...
- ABC News 24 coverage of the Queensland Floods - 07:00pm MNL TOTH AUSTRALIA NETWORK, the International channel of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, has been simulcasting ABC News 24 coverage of the Queensland Flood, which is now threatening Brisbane (Queensland's capital). This is the Top of the Hour (TOTH) of the ABC News Special Coverage, 19:00 MNL (22:00 AEDT).
- BBC News 24 - Strike, May 1998 The BBC was hit with a one day strike sometime in 1998, this meant that Live programming was rather scarce on this day. Breakfast News wasn't shown at all, it was replaced with News 24 and repeats of Call My Bluff. This clip shows News 24 later in the day, presented by Sian Williams, it was also simulcast on BBC World, hence why the TOTH is slightly different. The BBC didn't go on strike again until May 2005, when again there was no Breakfast and News 24 & World were simulcasting for the duration of the industrial action.
- BBC World News Lyse Doucet Fail At precisely 1am and 2am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (or Standard time), every weekday (Monday to Friday nights, or to be more precise, Tuesday to Saturday mornings), the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's ABC News 24 cuts away to BBC World News live feed for exactly 26 minutes (the standard length of a BBC World News news bulletin). This is done automatically. This video was recorded at the 2am cross on the 2nd of February, 2011, which at the time was 3pm GMT on the 1st of February. It took Lyse Doucet exactly 13 and a half seconds from the moment the shot cut to her to the moment she finally started talking, and provides for a few laughs while doing so. In her defence, however, I believe this was not entirely her fault. Regular viewers of BBC World News would know that BBC World News sometimes simulcasts BBC News, the UK-only news channel (such as in the early hours of the morning UK time, presumably to save having to pay massive overtime rates for two sets of production crews). When they are simulcasting BBC News, they always say "welcome to BBC News" instead of "welcome to BBC World News", as this easily caters to both the local and global audiences (whereas the reverse would not). When Lyse finally starts speaking, she says "welcome to BBC News". This implies that the situation described above is taking place. Also, at the end of the cross, some 23 minutes later, she provides a generic "back to you in the studios in London", rather than referring directly to ...
- Trevor Stern - WRKR AM 1460 October 28 1984.wmv After the Country Fresh Egg WWEG ended it's run on 1460 The AM returned to WRKR and mostly simulcasted the FM side. However every now and again they would break away and do a show on the AM side. We tried very hard to break up Trevor on the air but he remained the pro. If memory serves me correctly, most of the music on his show was right off the turntables except for a recurrent or two from the FM studio on cart. At that time I think they were Russco's in the AM and Harris 1201's in the FM studio. Even Bucky Albright stopped in and did the 3:00 PM legal ID. He worked at WRKR too and later ran the country format on WWEG, all this before moving on to do traffic on the Milwaukee radio stations. AM 1460 came on the air either late 40's early 50's. It was a daytime operation only. The call letters were WRAC (RACine). In 1968 WRAC purchased WRJN FM 100.7. The FM then simulcast the AM as WRAC FM till sometime in the early 70's or 71. WRKR FM was born then and the two stations split programming till sometime around 72 or 73. The AM then changed call letters to WRKR AM and simulcast the FM pretty much full time except for some special Saturday local shows like a tradio type show and some others. In the early 80's the AM again split and changed call letters to WWEG "The Country Fresh Egg" running an automated country format. That lasted a few years, then the AM returned to WRKR and was brokered for a few years. It went back to simulcasting the FM after that and continued even ...
- Banning dog-racing simulcasting Nearly 9000 racing greyhounds are destroyed each year nationally when they are no longer profitable. Poor treatment of the dogs led the state to outlawing greyhound racing in 2004. Now the legislature is looking to close a loophole in the ban.
- CNN International: Situation Room Simulcast An example of CNN International dumping the letterboxed dirty feed of CNN Domestic whilst simulcasting The Situation Room.
- Keeneland 2010 Spring Racing TV For nearly 75 years, The Keeneland Association has devoted itself to the health and vibrancy of the Thoroughbred industry. As the world's largest Thoroughbred auction company, Keeneland conducts sales every January, April, September and November. Its sales graduates dominate racing across the globe at every level. In April and October, Keeneland offers some of the highest caliber and richest Thoroughbred racing in the world. Uniquely structured, Keeneland is a private, for-profit corporation that returns its earnings back to the industry and the community in the form of higher purses, as well as millions of dollars in charitable contributions for education, research and health and human services throughout Central Kentucky. To learn more about Keeneland, visit us online at
- Reuters News TV bulletin board 1978 part 1 From 1978 Reuters News carried via Manhattan Cable as an electronic bulletin board, and simulcasting the late WEVD 97.9 FM.
- Pinnacle Race Course - New Boston, MI - Visit your local racetracks, most open 7 days of the week! Pinnacle Race Course Live Thoroughbred Racing - 18+ to wager on simulcasting 7 days of the week! Horsepower returns to the Motor City via Live Thoroughbred Racing at Pinnacle Race Course, after a ten-year absence. Let the excitement build as Live Thoroughbred Racing makes its powerful return to the southeastern Michigan. Pinnacle Race Course, located at 18000 Vining Road in New Boston is accessible from Sibley Rd (Exit 13) 1.5 miles east of I-275 near Detroit Metro. The gorgeous 240 acre site has architectural and construction design by Ghafari Associates and Roncelli Construction Services respectively and the world-class is designed by world renowned horseracing expert Joe King, encompassing a state-of-the-art one-mile dirt track and a 7/8 mile inner turf track (Phase II). Experience the luxury and excitement of live thoroughbred racing as you enjoy the comfort of indoor seating at the Corporate Pavilion or step outside to the covered patio and experience the added thrill of being on top of the action. The Corporate Pavilion has 100+ simulcasting pari-mutuel wagering locations for all of your betting needs. Pinnacle Race Course is pleased to offer Free Admission and Free Parking . Pinnacle Race Course continues to hold live racing every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday with a first Post Time of 2:30 pm Pinnacle Race Course is also open all year round for Simulcasting and Wagering at race courses throughout the US
- NOT Dualing Banjos Dueling Languages We've had some camera troubles lately, that is why there have not been any new videos in some time. Hopefully we are on the road to recovery. We are in the midst of a new project at HRGS Radio which we have called "The Dual Language Project." This will allow us to have both English and Spanish on the air all day long instead of our current situation of simulcasting. Here is a preliminary look at our project.
- Webinar Simulcasting Communications Portal Combining live cellphone cam, Ustream video, flash remote desktop, blogging, registration, twitter feeds, calendars, product information and comments into one communications portal. Web Strategy by Refreshed IT. visit: ping.fm Distributed by Tubemogul.
- WDAZ 10:00 Report opening (November 1985) Simulcasting in action: First, a brief promo for CKY News from November 1985 (NOTE: CKY still used an hourly tone in 1985, which would be discontinued sometime in the next few years). Second, CKY's simulcasting of WDAZ ends with the intro to the 10:00 Report from 1985.
- WYNY becomes WKTU 103.5 (February 10, 1996) It would be hard to imagine a need for a CHR station in New York. For decades WABC and later Z100 would play all the hits in America's biggest market. By 1996, Z100 had strayed into an Alternative Rock direction opening a hole for a station with a beat. By then WYNY's ratings had remained stagnant at around a 2 share. Putting two and two together, and after a week of simulcasting sister stations from around the country Evergreen Media (one of the predecessors to what would later become AMFM) resurrected the name and image of the station (then at 92.3) that many considered to have caused the demise of WABC a decade and a half earlier. Bringing aboard many people responsible for successful CHR product in New York to run the show helped. Led by Program Director Frankie Blue and with no DJ's, WKTU rose to the top of the New York ratings in its first book a feat only Z100 was able to perform. KTU still thrives to this day even with its now sister station Z100 back to a pure mainstream sound.
- Las Vegas Dissemination Company (LVDC) - Wagering and RaceTrack Simulcasting. Coach welcomes Vinnie from the Las Vegas Dissemination Company (LVDC). Las Vegas Dissemination Company (LVDC) is the industry leader for pari-mutuel wagering and race track simulcasting. As the racing industry's only full-service, race information and off-track-betting hub facility, LVDC is the exclusive pari-mutuel service provider for Nevada's gaming industry and all major, out-of-state casinos including Atlantis Paradise Island Casino (Bahamas); Cities of Gold (New Mexico); Elite Turf Club (Curacao); Foxwoods Resort Casino (Connecticut); Meskwaki Casino (Iowa) and The Stables (Oklahoma). In all, the company provides common-pooling through its hub into nearly 100 racetracks throughout North America. LVDC's key market advantage is that it is Nevada's only licensed systems operator for pari-mutuel wagering. To that end, the company holds three non-restricted Nevada gaming licenses as a disseminator, live broadcast disseminator, and pari-mutuel systems operator. LVDC operates under the regulatory oversight of the Nevada Gaming Control Board and Nevada Gaming Commission (which regulates all the casinos in Las Vegas and throughout the state of Nevada).
- A Warning to Rockin Ron from the Diana Blanton YouTube Experience (no I am not simulcasting this!) First off, this will be my last video on AVS Video Editor for the time being as I am planning on testing various online tools for future video projects. As far as using Windows Movie Maker, I still plan to use that as a foundation for certain video clips (complex editing in my part). I will be keeping you guys posted on what I think about those tools when time permits. Now, on to the description of the video. Another shout-out to Rockin Ron Sedaille from Hartford's Big D (WDRC-FM), and a "warning" to him that may have him freaking out! (I watch his videos under DBRadioDaytonOH and I have NO PLANS to subscribe under dianablanton1984 since I am the same woman under various accounts). This video is NOT for the faint of heart, and, as you may have guessed, all videos presented are based on my thoughts that I just had to get out of the way! Video credits go to NextG, JingleArk, HartfordsBigD, and many others. The Weather Channel footage (WFSB-TV Channel 3) was taken from their web cast and recorded via RealPlayer SP (the quality of that was shaky when I checked the stream out) If you want this video to be removed, please send me a personal message here on YouTube and I will handle that request. Enjoy this video while it lasts!
- Tri Fecta Gaming USA Inc Tri-Fecta Gaming USA was chosen by Magna Corporation, Harrahs, and over 75 other casinos, race tracks, and OTBs for their simulcasting/casino furniture needs. Let TriFecta innovative products and industry expertise make your design and purchasing process a winning experience. Here are just a few of the many satisfied clients of Tri-Fecta Gaming USA.
- Summer Simulcast Season
- Tornado, Oklahoma City, May 3, 1999 Footage of the May 3, 1999 tornado that tore through the southwest side of Oklahoma City. The audio heard on the first part of the video is from TV station KFOR that was simulcasting on FM radio. The other audio is the local Oklahoma City police channel. This video was taken from an on duty police unit, it ends when downed power lines blocked the path and the officer went into rescue mode, shooting no more video the rest of the evening. At the beginning of the video the tornado was an F4. It then reduced to F3 or F2 for a brief period, then spun back up to an F5 near the end of the video. Oklahoma University's DOW truck recorded a wind speed of 318 mph from this tornado a few minutes prior to the start of this video. Argumentative comments WILL be deleted. Please take them to another forum.
- KHYS Kiss 98.5 Kiss Again 103.3 Scoped Aircheck 5-1997 May of 1997 scoped aircheck of KHYS 98.5 Port Arthur-Houston KJOJ 103.3 Freeport-Houston with DJ Johnny J and Charles Chavez with the place to be on Tuesday Nights Action's Nightclub I-45 South at Fuqua. I find the ending DJ annocement "no Tejano" ironic. DX'd from NE San Antonio (you could pick the station up real good sometimes at night because The Beat did not occupy the 98.5 signal and 103.1 KTXX did not exist as of yet. The demise of KHYS was contributed to the diversature of Clear Channel, and the fact that the station was a rimshot. I you live in Austin, Dance music has returned to the FM airwaves. Courtesy of 102.7 a low power ***og translator station formally simulcasting KOKE-AM 1600, so dust off those rabbit ears, hook them up to your Receiver's Antenna inputs and take a listen. If you live in Houston let the owners of HOT 95.7 HD2 know you want Energy to broadcast via low power translator station.
- 2009 Launch Event Simulcasting! P21's Nicole Greene (Susie Filmmaker) announces some exciting news regarding this year's 21-Day Filmmaking Competition Launch Event! www.ProjectTwenty1.com Captured live on Ustream Catch projecttwenty1 live on Ustream at http
- Maria Holic Alive Promo Now Available from Anime Network! Watch Full Episodes At: Simulcasting on Anime Network, Sunday nights at 10 PM Central. The craziness continues in Maria Holic Alive! Kanako and Mariya are back, and up to their old tricks once again at the Ame no Kisaki school for girls. With Kanako's penchant for breaking out in hive's when a boy is near and Mariya's sadistic nature means that there's no telling what kind of antics they'll get into! Don't forget Matsurika, the sharp-talking maid, who puts them both in their places every chance she gets. The nose bleeds will run wild, as silly, ***y fun collides with short-fused cross dressers and towering terrors in Maria Holic Alive! Watch all of Season 1 for free at Anime Network Online:
- Unique NJ Wedding DJ - Plasma Screens - Photo Montage - Black Light Show - LED Lights Here Absolute Events & Entertainment has the pleasure of entertaining Ryan & Deanna's Wedding Reception at teh Berkley Plaza in Berkley Heights, NJ. This unique couple met in preschool and wanted Absolute Events to be there to start their happily ever after. We provided HD Plasma Screens, Intelligent Lighting, LED Ambiant Lit Facad, a photo montage, live video simulcasting, as well as showcased the pictures from their photographer on our screens. Enjoy!
- From temporary help to 25 years Mary Troilo, Turfway Park's director of simulcasting and wife of former jockey Billy Troilo, describes how she broke into the business side of racing, becoming the first licensed female racing official in Kentucky.
- Too ***y....? [God of War] Suave businessman or cow: so hot right now. [FROM THE GOD OF WAR-ATHON: Daaku vs Azimel, JTV simulcast speedrun] Live video from time to time and more clips can be view on azimel's channel Art by VG Cats
- jahaira en el simulcasting webing
- Top of The Hour Jingle ID's Volume 7 (WTIC FM format change) As seen of MrSurferPlus Visual Jingles! back in time and great new stuff!!! - KFRC (simulcasting on 610 AM) - Variety 104.3 - KKHR FM Hitradio 93 - 98.5 KYGO - PAC 98.7 - Cool 92.1 and 100.1 - KIIM-FM Arizona Country - All-hit 97.1 KEGL (The Eagle) - 96.5 TIC FM ALL COPYRIGHTS ACKNOWLEDGED.
- Da Do Ron Ron (1984) Remember this song? Remember simulcasting? No copyright infringement intended
- Simulcasting Talkshoe With uStream
- WWEG 1460 AM Racine WI Stetsons Remote Racine Motor Inn June 1982.wmv AM 1460 Racine came on the air in 1950 as WRAC. Its first call letter change came around 1974 - 1975 when the calls were changed to WRKR NOT WRKR-AM just WRKR. It simulcast WRKR-FM till 1979. The calls were once again changed this time to WWEG "The Country Fresh Egg". It was largely automated, country format except for the live morning show hosted by Bucky Albright. It remained WWEG till sometime in 1984 when the format was dropped the calls changed back to WRKR and the AM station was time brokered at that point. That continued for a few years then that was abandoned too and it went back to simulcasting the FM. In 1986 there was some talk of the AM going satellite adult contempoary but that never materialized. Here from June 1982 is Bucky Albright doing a remote at Stetson's Saloon in the downtown Racine Motor Inn. Now, unlike every other station, where all the elements are run at the station during a remote, EVERYTHING music 45's and LP's and all were run LIVE at this remote back to the station. Bucky is still in the DJ business these days.
- Special Internet Event : By Stella Stewart Call Me Saturday 646-929-0121 7pm Pacific, 10 pm Eastern time Special Internet Premier Event, Stella Stewart simulcast Blog Talk Radio Show and Blog TV Live. You can not only watch Stella live, but talk to her live as well. Call in and speak direct, or feel free to chat online. You can hear the show at or watch at /people/stellastewart or call 646-929-0121 or do them all !! Be part of this special event where Stella raises the bar on Interactive Internet. This is not just Stella's show, this is YOUR show and you can be an important part of it. This will also be the first opportunity to discuss with Stella the pilot shoot she is working on for her new series and ask her questions (G rated only please). And remember, you heard of SIMULCASTING here FIRST.
- Greyhounds Should Be Protected Rep. Curt Schroder talks about his bill to prohibit simulcasting of greyhound racing in Pennsylvania.
- 105.7 The Groove in Atlanta Adds 96.7 Simulcast 105.7 and 96.7 were once simulcasting bedfellows during the old days of Viva 105.7/96.7. After AC 94.9 Lite FM changed formats to Country during the Christmas season of 2006, Lite moved to 96.7. Clear Channel also changed Classic Rock 96Rock to Active "Project 961" by moving Modern Rock 105.3 The Buzz to 96.1 under its new brand. It became Regional Mexican "105.3 El Patron". Lite stayed around for a while, but 96.7's frequency is beleaguered at less than 3000 watts to the south of Atlanta out of Peachtree City. Lite wasn't going to last long. It became Classic Country "96.7 The Legend" which was seen as a flanker (although a weak one) for the more Mainstream 94.9 The Bull. I saw it as an attempt to recreate what Citadel once had when they had WYAY Eagle 106.7 (Classic Country) and Kicks 101.5 (Mainstream Country). Kicks is still around while Eagle is now part of the Scott Shannon's True Oldies Channel. It never materialized. As long as Kicks was still around. Bull/Legend was basically a poor man's Kicks/Eagle. Citadel's signals were combined better than Clear Channel's when you include 96.7. Then Viva 105.7's format was merged into the Regional Mexican station that is El Patron 105.3. 105.7 became the new home of the Groove as well as Atlanta's affiliate for Elvis Duran's morning show out of Z-100 in New York City. Early on, it was a Rhythmic Adult Contemporary outlet but it quickly became a Rhythmic Top 40 station with some Gold CHR songs thrown in. It became yet another ...
- Stephanie Miller Show Simulcast on MSNBC (Tuesday) Mamma and the Mooks (Chris & Jim) on the first day of simulcasting their radio show on MSNBC (Tuesday May 1 2007). This clip is from the opening (6am Eastern) and covers the 1st 10 minutes, mostly about unsightly pit staining :) If you want the entire show, there is a torrent (look at AirAmericaPlace).
- Maria Holic Alive - Clip Now Available from Anime Network! Watch Full Episodes At: Simulcasting on Anime Network, Sunday nights at 10 PM Central. The craziness continues in Maria Holic Alive! Kanako and Mariya are back, and up to their old tricks once again at the Ame no Kisaki school for girls. With Kanako's penchant for breaking out in hive's when a boy is near and Mariya's sadistic nature means that there's no telling what kind of antics they'll get into! Don't forget Matsurika, the sharp-talking maid, who puts them both in their places every chance she gets. The nose bleeds will run wild, as silly, ***y fun collides with short-fused cross dressers and towering terrors in Maria Holic Alive!
- NJ Based Sound Connection DJ Entertainment Wedding Demo Clip If you are a couple in search of Wedding DJ Entertainment in NJ, please visit our website: Sound Connection Entertainment serving NJ since 2000. Exclusive DJ Entertainment, Industry Recognized DJ Talent, Intelligent Lightscaping, Multi-Media Displays (Plasma Screens), VJ's, Music Video Mixing, Live SImulcasting, Photo Booth Rentals, Event Decor, Planning and DIrection, Live Musicians
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about simulcasting
“I apologize for jumping in on those who want to discuss takeout, however, I think that issue belongs in another forum. She hasn't total abandoned writing, however, maintaining a frequently updated blog at her web site, ”
— Paulick Report " Simulcasting,
“WWRL BLOG. Simulcasting on CNN (for a few minutes) CNN has cameras in our studio and will be talking to me at 6:14 about last Blog Archives. October 2010. September 2010. August 2010. July 2010. June 2010. May 2010. April 2010. March 2010”
— AM 1600 WWRL, wwrl1600.com
“Forum discussion: We finally have VersusHD in Nashville, but I noticed that both INHD and VersusHD had the NHL game on last night. Do you think Comcast is just waiting until VersusHD is on in every market (and will that be happening?) or is”
— When will INHD and VersusHD stop simulcasting hockey,
“Legality of Simulcasting my FM Radio Station (Page 1) - SHOUTcast Support - LoudCity Broadcaster Forum”
— Legality of Simulcasting my FM Radio Station (Page 1,
“Jason Lee is CEO of Philanthro Productions, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose goal is to connect young professionals to philanthropy through fun and innovative events. On November 13th, they'll be running simultaneous events in several”
— Guest post: 3 reasons to try simulcasting events | Eventbrite,
“In Chris We Trust: A Great Summary of Simulcasting Fight It's a great summary of the current fight over simulcasting, a topic which, I admit, I know precious little”
“Optimal Security : the Lumension Blog. Simulcasting the Vulnerability Management Channel You may find that the fonts size on this widget is either too large or too small compared to the other text displayed on your website or blog”
— Simulcasting the Vulnerability Management Channel | Optimal,
“See-ming Lee 李思明 + Professional Blog 專業博客 = See-ming Lee 李思明 SML + random thoughts 雜感 = ***ytics 分析 + art 藝術 + branding 品牌 + business 企業 + concepts 概念 + data 數據 + design 設計 + ideas 概念 + information 信息 + inspiration 靈感 + life 生活 + love 愛心”
— SML Pro Blog: Facebook + Flickr + Vimeo + YouTube,
related keywords for simulcasting
- simulcast solutions
- simulcast racing
- simulcast opera
- simulcast definition
- simulcast oscars
- simulcast radio
- simulcast auctions
- simulcast events
- simulcast rex parker
- simulcast anime
- simulcast solutions video
- simulcast solutions harris
similar for simulcasting
- single channel simulcast
- television broadcast
- the practice
- stereo sound
- stereo tv
- free encyclopedia
- sound transmission
- tv broadcasts
- simulcast schedule
- music film
- radio and television
- fm radio
- churchill downs
- poplar level
- general admission
- twin spires club
- club members
- kentucky oaks
- kentucky derby
- click to enlarge
- ellis park
- park race
- race course
- thoroughbred racing
- north american
- american horse
- horse racing
- north america
- live racing
- visit us
- facility layout
- turf paradise
- race tracks
- track schedules
- santa anita
- belmont park
- gulfstream park
- summer season
- del mar
- daily racing form
- the clubhouse
- sports creek
- creek raceway
- horse track
- simulcast races
- michigan horse