- ( 133-134 st) new york, ny 10030 • 212-690-7807 • info@ SHRINE World Music Venue / bar restaurant. live music performances. dj. — “Shrine Bar & Restaurant”,
- A shrine (Latin: scrinium "case or chest for books or papers"; Old French: escrin "box or Shrines often contain idols, relics, or other such objects associated with the figure. — “Shrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Home. Event Photos/Videos. Shows/Events. Weekly Nights. DJ Mixes. About. Info. Blog. Bottle Service. RSVP. Contact. Tickets. Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. Email: Phone: Facebook. Twitter. Flickr. Soul Bounce. Fela To The Funk. Wax Poetics. MySpace. YouTube. Vimeo. — “The Shrine”,
- A shrine at which votive offerings are made is called an altar. Shrines are found in many of the world's religions, including Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca, Chinese folk religion and Shinto, as well as in secular and non-religious settings such as a war memorial. — “Shrine”,
- Direct branch of the Tsubaki OhKami Yashiro Shinto shrine in Japan, offering a full range of ceremonies and rituals. — “Tsubaki Grand Shrine of America”,
- Shrines of Japan. Glossary of Japan's Most Prominent Shrines. A-to-Z Dictionary of Japanese Buddhism & Shintoism. Despite great confusion in classification schemes, only a limited number of shrine types enjoy nationwide popularity. — “Shintosim Dictionary - Japanese Shrine Types & Classification”,
- Shrine definition, a building or other shelter, often of a stately or sumptuous character, enclosing the remains or relics of a saint or other holy person and See more. — “Shrine | Define Shrine at ”,
- Florida Shrine Association - for the ShrineTemples in the State of Florida - Shriners Hospitals provide free specialized medical care to children. — “Florida Shrine Association - An organization of the Shrine”, fla-
- The Shrine is an international fraternity of approximately 375,621 members who belong to Shrine Temples throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico The fez was chosen as part of the Shrine's Arabic (Near Eastern) theme, around which the color and pageantry of the Shrine were developed. — “Acca Temple”,
- Definition of shrine in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of shrine. Pronunciation of shrine. Translations of shrine. shrine synonyms, shrine antonyms. Information about shrine in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. national shrine. — “shrine - definition of shrine by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Home / National Shrine Home Page. Calendar of Events. Click date to Why visit the National Shrine in 2010? The Holy Father granted a Plenary Indulgence for pilgrimages here in 2010. See our 2010. — “The Divine Mercy Message from the Marians of the Immaculate”,
- Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. Mother Angelica The Nuns The Shrine The Mass Intercession Photo Gallery. Copyright 2007 Our Lady of the Angels Monastery - 3222 County Road 548, Hanceville AL 35077 - 205-271-2917. — “Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament”,
- Shrine - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Shrine”,
- Ireland's National Marian Shrine which is the site of the Apparition of the Virgin Mary, St. Joseph, and St. John the Evangelist in 1879. — “Knock”, knock-shrine.ie
- shrine n. A place of religious devotion or commemoration, such as: a place where devotion is paid to a deity or deities, as in Shinto. — “shrine: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Official site for the international fraternity and network of hospitals that provide expert, no-cost orthopaedic and burn care to children under 18. — “Shrine and Shriners Hospitals”,
- Shinto Shrines. Shinto shrines are places of worship and the dwellings of the kami, the New born babies are traditionally brought to a shrine a few days after birth, and many couples hold their wedding ceremonies. — “Shinto Shrines”, japan-
- Definition of shrine from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of shrine. Pronunciation of shrine. Definition of the word shrine. Origin of the word shrine. — “shrine - Definition of shrine at ”,
- Shrine of Hollywood: Elegant upscale Rock N' Roll clothing and costumes featuring Gothic, Punk, Industrial, Glam and *** styles. The most original designs and best quality available anywhere,..made in USA!. — “SHRINE of Hollywood Official Online Store”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of SHRINE. 1. a : a case, box, or receptacle; especially : one in which sacred relics (as the bones of a saint) are deposited b : a place in which devotion is. — “Shrine - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Shrine Temples. Hospitals. About. Take a Virtual Tour. Success Stories. Locations. FAQ. Roadmap Copyright 2010 Shriners International Contact | Privacy | Site Map. — “Home - Be A Shriner Now”,
- The Shrine Circus provides a quality, fun-filled, family experience with proceeds going to the good work of Shriners in your community. — “Shrine Circus - Get Free Tickets - Cirque des Shriners”, shrine-
related videos for shrine
- Aiki Shrine Festival Aikido Demonstration by Doshu Moriteru Ueshiba on April 29, 2007 in Iwama, Japan. I love the ukemi work by Doshu's son. It is just as impressive to watch how smoothly the ukemi is performed as it is to watch the Doshu demonstrate the techniques.
- Ise Shrine 伊勢神宮式年遷宮-ABC Foreign Correspondent Postcard ABC Foreign Correspondent Postcard on the 20-year cycle of the rebuilding of Ise Shrine, the official shrine of Japan's imperial family. For more on this and other Japan-related topics see:
- Symphonic Suite Dragon Quest IV - 07.Elegy～Mysterious Shrine Performed by The London Philharmonic Orchestra Composed and Conducted Koichi Sugiyama
- Chinese Buddhist Cave Shrines Explores ancient Buddhist cave shrines in China, including why the sites were created and the major sponsors and patrons.
- Lagos Jump - Visit to Fela's Shrine We can see the tortured landscape of Lagos in this cab ride to Fela's Shrine in 1983. At the Shrine we hear several workers interviewed about their life in Lagos and their love of Fela. We hear Fela music on the soundtrack as well as an excerpt from Fela's speech at the University of Lagos. To read a story, with lots of pictures, about a visit to Lagos to meet Fela by Dan Dinello (who made this film), see: "Culture Shock: Visiting Fela in Lagos, 1983 - /shockzine/ Also, see the Fela Video "Army Arrangement" made by Dan Dinello right here on YouTube.
- Secret Shinto Shrine In early January I was visited by three friends from YouTube who were travelling in Japan and who had contacted me with an interest in experiencing a little of the Japan countryside I feature in many of my videos. Wes, Alex and Mike are American film makers who share a passion for Japan and a curiosity for what might be found beyond the big cities. Over a two day period we explored some of my favorite locations in the rugged mountains between Mt. Fuji and the Japan Southern Alps. On the second day we decided to try and visit a small Shinto shrine hidden amidst the forest on the outskirts of a nearly deserted mountain village. I had seen the shrine gate across the river on a previous hike though at the time was unable to approach the shrine due to high water in the narrow river gorge. On this day we were fortunate in finding the water level low and could cross the water on a narrow wooden footbridge which had been upset by the river. A little bushwhacking was required to reach the shrine which we found in surprisingly good condition though otherwise seemingly abandoned and without regular visitors. Before leaving we took care to reset the footbridge among the river stones in order that future visitors might have easier access.
- "Arcade Gaming Shrine" by Palette-Swap Ninja [official video] Download the MP3 at We finally shot a real video! Thanks to the team at California Extreme, all our willing extras, and all six or seven of our fans. Please check the credits at the end for all the love. "Arcade Gaming Shrine" A parody of Bowling for Soup's "1985" Parody lyrics by Palette-Swap Ninja (http V1 Jimmy just left the mall They had no games at all He stopped by to play Daytona USA The arcade closed its doors Back in 2004 In just a few years The coin-ops disappeared He was gonna own an arcade He was gonna rent a space He was gonna get some neon To illuminate the place But now it seems to be / Xbox and PS3 He liked the simpler time Of joysticks / tokens / offline with R1 Ms. Pac-Man, Defender The smiley face in Venture with Sub-Zero and Chun-Li And playing golf with Golden Tee Moon Cresta, Reactor And serving beer in Tapper He wishes he could find an arcade, arcade, arcade gaming shrine V2 He wants all the classics From the early days He found a Discs of Tron Down at the pizza place He bought a couple more From the old convenience store Took them off their hands And then he hatched a plan All these modern games / while they're still fun Future generations should know where they came from A place where they can see Smash TV A place where they can play Zaxxon, Front Line (plus there's Burgertime and) R2 Pac-Man, and Crossbow and Sega's Congo Bongo There was Goro and Cammy And blasting bugs in Centipede From Q-Bert to Mappy "Blue wizard needs ...
- Demon's Soul's Walkthrough - Shrine of Storms 4-1 - Part 1 Demons Souls Walkthrough This place was pretty much a breeze for me i think its becasue i was way overleveled at this time coz this game gets easy from here towards the end. Also we meet Vanguard here the boss we fought in the tutorial and whooped our ass well mine. The next video will show him getting wasted. Need more help on Demons Souls check this site
- La Pucelle Tactics: Training in the Dark Shrine Gameplay from the game "La Pucelle Tactics" on PS2 Here I'm using the Dark Shrine area to level up my characters so they might stand a chance against the extra boss "DISGAEA Baal"....
- LittleBigPlanet: The Canyons - Serpent Shrine Check out my written FAQ for even more details! Very cool level! When I first played this, I was in awe that you could even do something like have giant blocks fall all over this level. The textures on the stones are something to be admired. The music is solid as well. This is definitely one of the better levels in LBP.
- Fatima Shrine Portugal 2006 Join us in this pilgrimage to Fatima, in part two see were the shepherd Children lived and played.
- The Shrine Trailer
- The Afro-beat shrine at the heart of Nigeria's music scene The New Africa Shrine, a music venue owned and renovated by Femi Kuti, a son of the late Afro-beat legend Fela Kuti, has re-opened one week after the Nigerian authorities closed it down. It's a mecca for lovers of Afro-beat, the synthesis of jazz, fusion and native African rhythms, with Femi Kuti leading the star house band.
- The Shrine Atari 8bit Demo I Place on Forever CP 2007
- Let's Play Paper Mario | 69 | Snowmen Shrine I've seen many shrines, but a snowmen shrine? oO
- Oblivion - Namira Shrine Go here to find out other ways of doing this quest ------------------------------- My Website is now closed i will be making a new one in the future but thats ages away so dont expect a new Website up anytime soon thanks. Checkout my other YouTube Channels below World of Warcraft videos, pvp, tips, and more Vlogs, Tutorials, Reviews, and more
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Plumber (Cloaca Maxima Shrine) Discover the Shrine in the Cloaca Maxima. Hard place To Download this Video in High Quality and for Advanced Trophy Guides & Game Montages visit Thanks for watching, ~PowerPyx Productions~
- Ise Shrine - Japan Nov 2007 Sacred logs are being hauled hundreds of kilometres upriver to rebuild the Ise shrine. The shrine has been at the centre of the Shinto faith for over 1300 years. Believers think the spirit of the sun goddess lives there and that it's the spiritual home of the Japanese royal family.
- The Six***-Millimeter Shrine (2/3) part 2
- Manghopir & Crocodiles The oldest Sufi Shrines in Karachi Pakistan 1 April 2010 Manghopir & Crocodiles The oldest Sufi Shrines in Karachi Pakistan 1 April 2010 Pir Mangho Urs From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Pir Mangho Urs (Urdu: عرس پیر منگھو) is an annual festival (urs) at the shrine of Sufi Pir Mangho Haji Syed Sakhi Sultan at Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. The urs marks the death anniversary of Pir Mangho and is held annually in the Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah. The Urs entirely separate from the more widely known Sheedi Mela that is also helt at the Manghopir Shrine. Contents [hide] 1 Manghopir 2 Sheedis and festivals 3 Crocodiles 4 Hot springs and healing resort 5 See also 6 External links Manghopir Manghopir has the oldest Sufi shrines in Karachi, hot sulphur springs that are believed to have curative powers, and many crocodiles - believed locally to be the sacred disciples of Pir Mangho. Balochs often call this place as 'Mangi' or Garm-aap / Sard-aap (due to the presence of the hot & cold springs). Sheedis and festivals Manghopir is mostly inhabited by one of Pakistan's smallest ethnic communities, Makrani or Sheedi. Sheedi are said to be the descendants of African slaves brought from Zanzibar and maintain their distinct African identity in the midst of the dominating South Asian cultures. Presently, these African-Pakistanis live in various parts of Karachi. Most are found in Lyari, but they are also found in Malir, Moaach Goth, Manghopir, and further interior at Sindh and Balochistan. Due to Lyari's ethnic population, it is ...
- Northwestern Wildcats Mike Kafka - 2010 East West Shrine Game - 1/23/10 Highlights of Mike Kafka's performance in the 2010 East West Shrine Game. January 23, 2010
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game - Shrine Bros. Shrine Bros. without the reverb, as found on the actual OST. I had to play the stage until I reached the statues and recorded the song after killing the sound effects in options. DOWNLOAD LINK:
- Let's Play Illusion of Gaia #08 - Shrine of the Silver Monkey In this episode, we reach the end of the ruins, where we have to put those Incan statues to use. Will they lead us to the Mystic Statue we seek? If you are watching this immediately after uploading, it takes YouTube a little while to finish processing the video for high quality. Thanks for watching!
- Loop Guru - Shrine Directed by Rob Windsor Released around 1991 featuring the belly dancing of Natasha Atlas!
- Unearth - Hail the Shrine - The March Song off of Unearth's October 14th release "The March". BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDS!!!
- 2011 East-West Shrine Game Players Visit to Shriners Hospitals for Children in Tampa, Florida Highlights from the 2011 East-West Shrine Game Players Visit at the Shriners Hospitals for Children in Tampa, Florida.
- Tocadisco "Shrine" (taken from the album "SOLO"!!!)
- Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Music - Chaos Shrine [Final Fantasy] Final Fantasy's Chaos Shrine. Download link:
- The Six***-Millimeter Shrine (3/3) part3
- Oblivion: Shrine of Mephala Northeast of the Imperial City,in the Great Forest, east of the midpoint between Imperial City and The Silver Road.
- Demon's Soul's Walkthrough - Shrine of Storms 4-2 Part 1 Demons Souls Walkthrough This next place was pretty hard for me at first but after a few deaths i finally found it easy. When you come towards the Reaper guy its best to use the Bow against it its projectile attack can deal loads of damage so its best to stay far from him. Also if you fell for Patches trap you might be thinking of killing him i did once but then regreted it coz i couldnt buy anymore heavy arrows so its best to let him live. You also meet Saint Urbain here he's the guy who teaches you advance miracle spells so make sure to talk to him and he should appear in the Nexus. Also when you come up to the Skeleton guys shoot arrows at them as its hard fighting them in that narrow pathway and its risky you could easily get pushed of the cliff and sometimes when you fight the Skeletons with the swords the Archer one will shoot arrows at you making the fight harder so its best to take him out first. Need more help on Demons Souls check this site
- Learn Japanese Culture - How to Visit a Shrine in Japan www.japanesepod101.com Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com! Wow your Japanese friends and family as you learn proper protocol for visiting a shrine in Japan. Shot at famous shrine, learn about Japanese shrines and customs.
- The Six***-Millimeter Shrine (1/3) part 1
- Buddhist Prayers in a Japanese Shinto Shrine At a small Shinto shrine in the Japan Southern Alps I met a local man who came to the shrine at dawn to pray. He kindly gave me permission to film though I only did so for a short while out of respect for his prayers. Later, the man and I talked and he told me that the village I was hiking through has been settled for five hundred years, though humans have lived in this valley for more than a thousand years. The man told me that he comes to the shrine every morning to pray and to clean and care for the shrine. When I asked if he was a Shinto priest he told me that he supposed that he was the closest his village had to a proper priest, though technically he is not ordained.
- Demon's Soul's Walkthrough - Shrine of Storms 4-2 Part 2 Demons Souls Walkthrough We carry on, Make sure to strike the Big Skeleton guys when they bring the blade down to the ground not when they swing it to the side when they bring it ti the fround. Youll also find more reapers here so take them out ASAP, there is also an invisible enemy which can backstab you so be sure to watch out you can hear them when they laugh. Finally the Slugs well they are easy to kill but they tend to gang up on you so take them out one by one and there is also glowing lights around dont get to close as they explode if you get to close. Need more help on Demons Souls check this site
- Toranaga - The Shrine Band: Toranaga Song: The Shrine Album: God's Gift Genre: Thrash Metal Year: 1990
- Stargate Atlantis "The Shrine" John and Rodney Pier scene A scene from the episode "The Shrine" of Stargate Atlantis. John and Rodney drinking beer out on the pier. Scenes like this are why cancelling Atlantis, even for a movie, is a massive, massive mistake.
- Shrine maidens dancing New Year's Day at Taga Taisha Shrine in Shiga Prefecture, Japan. Stage dances and entertainment were performed. Photos here: photoguide.jp
- A day in Gensokyo/Hakurei Shrine part 1 original: www.nicovideo.jp Most awesome touhou video ever
- Soul Eater (SUB) - 22 - The Seal Shrine -- The Immortal Man's Tricks? Now available on DVD! Free and Eruka are perilously close to releasing Asura -- close enough to witness a terrifying display of the Kishin's madness and power.
- LittleBigPlanet - Acing Serpent Shrine - Video Talkthrough This is a video talkthrough that explains how to ace Serpent Shrine. You get the Cowboy Hat for acing this level.
- Tagata Shrine Honen Festival 田県神社豊年祭 Giant penis festival in Komaki, Aichi Prefecture, Japan. The Honen-sai or Honen (Hounen) Matsuri is held by Tagata Jinja on March 15 to pray for an abundant harvest. There is a Shinto ceremony, time to take pictures with the phallus, and a 90-min. procession from Kumano Shrine to Tagata Shrine. The phallus is only an offering, not an object of worship. Photos: photoguide.jp
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about shrine
“Photograph of leaves at a shine in Tokyo, Japan http:///blog.50mm.jp/shrine/?utm_source=pingback&utm_campaign=L2 Tweets that mention Shrine — ”
— Shrine, blog.50mm.jp
“Leggy Nubile Nanette bends over exposing her tasty *** snatch (C) 2007 by Shrine Girls, proudly powered by WordPress; LoreenPinkl Theme by Hard *** Blog and Big Tit *** Blog”
— Shrine Girls,
“Shrines and shrine kits, art classes, and other types of folk art. Mini- art car kits, pins and magnets on copper, painted luggage, custom shrines, and customization for religious vehicles”
— Mr. Shrine | The go to guy for a shrine - shrines, shrine,
“ travel blog The Erawan Shrine in Bangkok is dedicated to the four headed deity Brahma (Phra Phrom), the Hindu God of creation. It has a reputation for granting wishes, thus it is”
— Travel Blog,
“Blog. Bottle Service. RSVP. Contact. Tickets. Music. ALL SETS RECORDED LIVE @ THE SHRINE! DJ DJ PRINCE LANGUAGE - DISCO-MATIC MIX. KENNY DOPE & TERRY HUNTER - T.H. B-DAY MIX. RICH”
— The Shrine,
“Up to date info from the activities and challanges facing the Shirne of Our Blessed Mother at Kearsley, Bolton”
— Shrine Blog,
— Chucks Anime Shrine,
“The National Shrine of St. Jude and the St. Jude League are a mission Benefactor Profile. Pray. Celebrate a Novena. Give to the Shrine. Light a”
— National Shrine of St. Jude,
“Due to technical reasons, this blog has moved. You can now find Perfume Shrine on Blogger. Please update your Perfume Shrine Blog Index: links to content. It has been kindly brought to my attention that up till now”
— Perfume Shrine Blog - why perfume one might ask...ask again,