- Conference attendees will have an opportunity to visit the Showcasing area to learn about new techniques, successful ideas for family involvement and innovative strategies and practices being used with young children. There will be one free conference registration per approved Showcasing project. — “Sharing A Vision”,
- Choose a rack designed to showcase merchandise on only one side. Choose a rack designed to showcase merchandise on just one side, or on three sides (depending on where you plan to situate your rack). — “Showcasing Merchandise - Fixed Position Versus Rotating”,
- Definition of showcasing in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of showcasing. Pronunciation of showcasing. Translations of showcasing. showcasing synonyms, showcasing antonyms. Information about showcasing in the free online English dictionary and. — “showcasing - definition of showcasing by the Free Online”,
- Showcasing at FAR-West. There are many dimensions to the FAR-West Conference, showcasing is just one of them. Those who are selected as Premiere Showcase artists are encouraged to book no more than two additional private showcases. — “Showcasing at FAR-West - FAR-West, Oct. 21-24 in the San Jose”, far-
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. to exhibit especially in an attractive or favorable aspect. — “Showcasing - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Realty Showcasing has built a solid reputation providing stylish interiors to the residential and corporate market. />. — “Realty Showcasing - Fully furnishing and equipping vacation”,
- A gastropub dedicated to showcasing and supporting our many local farms and food producers with a tap room beer bar to boot. — “The Farmhouse Tap & Grill | Burlington, Vermont”,
- Showcasing Home Page. Relational database programming, designing, modification, ***ysis and construction using Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications, SQL Server, Access, Oracle, and FoxPro in combination with HTML, ASP, Client/Server, and numerous other tools, applications and architectures. — “Showcasing Home Page”,
- Over the next few months Showcasing Obscurity (S/O) will be presenting talented vocalists and musicians who are widely unknown or have yet to take their talent out from their bedroom. A video performance for each obscure artist will be accompanied by a brief profile and interview. — “Showcasing Obscurity - Home”,
- We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word showcasing: noun: a setting in which something can be displayed to best effect ("It was a showcase for democracy in Africa". — “Definitions of showcasing - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Uchi + Uchiko :: Japanese Dining and Sushi Restaurants. Showcasing the culinary talents of executive chef and sushi master Tyson Cole. His exciting menu expands on the Japanese tradition with new flavors and influences. — “Uchi :: Contemporary Japanese Dining”,
- Kerchoonz Showcasing Indie Talent At Our House, Kerchoonz, the social media networking group, is partnering with cult Mancunian online TV show, 'Our House', in a bid to help promote regional UK musical talent. — “Kerchoonz Showcasing Indie Talent At Our House by Musicdish”, 1888
- The Register-Mail - One of the enjoyable things about attending the International Association of Culinary Professionals conference is Culinary Showcase — four fun-filled hours of tasting, networking, seeing new products and picking up free. — “Showcasing foods from lavender to avocados - Galesburg, IL”,
- Discovery Health will refine the blurry line between normal behavior and compulsions with MY STRANGE ADDICTION, an hour-long special showcasing four. — “Strange Addictions : Videos : Discovery Health”,
- Modern Mexican restaurant combines the charm of Mexico with contemporary SoCal style showcasing authentic cuisine,the restaurant and bar will serve ingredient-driven modern Mexican cuisine and killer ***tails in a lively and unpretentious. — “Ortega 120 Modern Mexican Cuisine”, ortega120.com
- Hello, and welcome to Finnsmulders.com, created by Dena my sister, where I am showcasing all of my modeling work. I can has eurotrash. Axis of Anarchy rulez! Bladezz loves the sausage. 1337 Ha>. — “Finn Smulders, Model Extraordinaire... PWN'D! AoA is #1!”,
- Sherm Heater Realtors focus on Grants Pass Homes, and Real Estate with Open Houses, showcasing Listings and Property For Sale in Southern Oregon. — “Prudential - Sherm Heater Realty Inc”,
- Definition of showcasing from Webster's New World College Dictionary. anything displaying someone or something to good advantage: the revue was a showcase for new talent. — “showcasing - Definition of showcasing at ”,
- Apart from showcasing his unique playing style, Herman will answer questions from the audience and talk about everything from performance techniques, to the business side of the music industry. Guitar Hero is showcasing some great stories from the bands featured in the new Guitar. — “DragonForce - Official Site”,
- Our objective is to support each other while we individually and collectively invest, mentor, and grow a knowledge based industry in Alaska. Include Your Thoughts (Optional) Showcasing Solutions on Facebook. — “Showcasing Solutions”,
- Showcasing Great Properties in San Dimas California at . — “Showcasing Great Properties in San Dimas California at”,
- Representing Buyers and Sellers in Virginia's Historic Shenandoha Valley. Full time residential, vacation homes, rentals, acreage, farms. Shenandoah River front properties. — “Showcasing the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Buying or”,
- Atlanta Guitarist interviews local singer songwriter, Collier Daily, about his latest album, Farther Down The Line. showcasing atlanta area talent. Farther Down The Line. Atlanta Guitarist Collier Daily recently released his. — “Atlanta Guitarist | showcasing atlanta area talent”,
- showcasing smartphone software and freeware reviews, guides and downloads for all Windows Mobile phone, Android, BlackBerry and Symbian OS. Free software including medical, games, translation, travel, finance for windows mobile pocket pc. — “showcasing news, reviews, software and freeware - MobileTopSoft”,
- Indiegrrl Women in the Arts is a non profit working to build networking, educational, and showcasing opportunities for women of all ages. — “Indiegrrl Women In The Arts - Home”,
related images for showcasing
- 03 002031 jpg
- The West Lawn Market
- Tampa Lowrider Show
- 1024x768 1280x1024
- Galavisión Network Annual Ad showcasing its uniqueness among
- Simon showcasing his new Empire
- sify product showcasing gif
- The Underdog Rock n Roll Poster Riot Each of the featured artists taking part in the Underdog Rock n Roll Poster Riot which opens at the
- Bookopolis Poster Illustration
- Tampa Lowrider Show
- Rich and Ken showcasing
- MNDH showcasing Allison Aruta bracelets
- SEAAOC showcasing gas in Darwin Tue July 07 2009
- showcasing jpg
- Akuma design showcasing a Taiji position
- Prepare to want one my new DVD collecting and showcasing twenty five years of artistic stride Well you can dry my jodpurs gardiner
- Chris Thile showcasing at IBMA
- Chai and Bor Showcasing the Storyclothes
- 1024x768 1280x1024 1440x900
- Showcasing success stories of individuals and businesses
- 1024x768 1280x1024
- Showcasing the infantry shield from the CQB mod
- 1024x768 1280x1024 1440x900
- Photo Gallery These are photos from the 2008 Festival Click on a thumbnail to view the larger image then click off the larger image to return to the thumbnails
- showcasing rollovershadedO jpg
- and symbols every month in a different theme I have subscribed for the first two years and have already pre ordered the third year as well as I have liked what I ve seen in them thus far For the first episode they released a historical overland map called the Mercator This one was quite cool and had a cool name as well The style really looked quite old which was nice and
- Table Dancer Showcasing the Czech Republic s finest apart
- 11238 Erik Kolacz of Chicago Showcasing the Electrolux Raffle Prize jpg jpg
- The West Lawn Market at the Western Montana Fair
- A small brochure created as a school project showcasing some
- 1024x768 1280x1024 1440x900
- with the stories from that time but I would rather let her own site do the talking She has a passion for knitting and music Not a bad combo so check out here site Hey show me your knits
- zbluescomp2 jpg
- 1024x768 1280x1024
- Marketing showcasing inflatable mascots
- Bookopolis Poster Illustration
- Showcasing jpg
- Showcasing his own track remix
- or Karen Foda at 246 5161 Showcasing Talent Before Audiences R C Murphy Junior High School student William Stieglitz was invited by the Performance Poets Association to read his original poetry Tzedakah at the Smithtown Library this December This was a great honor for William and the school congratulates him for being recognized as
related videos for showcasing
- Olof Arnalds - "Klara" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Icelandic folk chanteuse Ólöf Arnalds has been a prominent figure in her native music scene for several years as a member of Múm. However it is Ólöf's solo debut, Við og Við that continues to garner widespread acclaim. Produced by Kjartan Sveinsson from Sigur rós, it won Best Alternative Album at the 2007 Iceland Music Awards as well as Record of the Year at Iceland's largest daily newspaper, Morgunblaðið. Despite release only in Iceland, word of mouth earned Við og Við high profile plaudits in the US including a #38 ranking in Paste Magazine's Top 100 Albums of 2007 and #81 in eMusic's editors Best Albums of 2008 list.
- Waveface: ASUS Advanced Project Showcasing the Technologies of Tomorrow, Today! Waveface Introducing a series of concept devices that transform to fit our daily needs and re-think the way we interact with information. ASUS believes that the future of information technology will be rooted strongly in mobility and the cloud lies at the heart of this. But granting access to vast amounts of data wherever you happen to be runs the risk of information overload, which is why ASUS is working on devices that deliver just the information you need, when you need it. The concept is called 'Waveface' and it sits at the core of three exciting designs that combine already familiar ideas with more nascent technologies. Waveface Casa Intended for use at home, the Waveface Casa is a large, widescreen display that acts as both entertainment centre and internet portal. Unlike current big-screen TVs, the Casa isn't designed to dominate a room and much of the screen is hidden behind a flexible cover when it's not in use, leaving just small exposed areas that show useful information. Waveface Light Acting as an interface to the cloud rather than a high-powered personal computer, the Waveface Light takes the idea of the laptop to the extreme. Backed with a soft, flexible material, the Light uses a flexible, touch-sensitive display that can be used in both a traditional folding screen and tactile keyboard arrangement, or as a flat, single-screen tablet. Waveface Ultra Unfolding a laptop isn't always the most appropriate way to access information and ASUS also sees the need ...
- JESSIE J SHOWCASE AT UNIVERSAL REPUBLIC RECORDS 'MAMMA KNOWS BEST' JESSIE J SHOWCASING FOR UNIVERSAL REPUBLIC RECORDS WHO SHE HAS NOW SIGNED TO. "MAMMA KNOWS BEST" Jessie J's debut single is available to download right now on iTunes in the UK. Click here to download
- Systema Solar - "Bienvenidos" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Systema Solar is a musical-visual collective from the Caribbean coast of Colombia. It 's members, originating from a diversity of territorial and sonorous latitudes have found in the afro Caribbean vibrations a sea of possibilities to renovate the strength and spirit of Colombian music. The objective of the collective is to create audio-visual performances with their own style which they denominate the berbenautika. Influenced by the spirit of the Colombian piko culture (sound systems style performances), the members of the group come together to create, adapt and reinvent different music through improvisation, emphasizing the cult of joy and dance. They recycle the afro Caribbean and folkloric music of Colombia such as cumbia, bullerengue, porro and champeta and fusion these through electronic tools with contemporary rhythms and cultural styles such as hip hop, house, techno, breakbeat, breakdance, turntablism and live video performance. Systema Solar was created at the end of 2006 for a performance at the opening ceremony of the biennial of contemporary art of Medellin MDE07, since then, the group has presented itself all over Colombia and released its first CD in 2009 titled Systema Solar. Come and dance with us, Systema Solar!
- Garotas Suecas - "Codinome Dinamite" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Garotas Suecas has six members: five boys and a girl. I call them boys and girls because their ages range from 19 (the drummer) to 24 (the singer). The musicianship in the band far exceeds most groups you'll witness these days, but not in a showy, wanky, excessive way -- in the way you'd imagine having your jaw drop at the sight of the Hi Rhythm Band or The Jackson 5 in their heyday. Yet more than the band members' ability to riff, pound or harmonize is the way they allow themselves to be consumed by the music they're playing. They travel somewhere during the songs, unafraid to leave the audience or the room, which leaves two options for the listeners: Get left behind or go along. Garotas Suecas shouldn't merely be listened to or witnessed; they should be absorbed. So what's the sound? In their words: garage/soul/rock. Yes, they'll remind you of Os Mutantes and the like, but Garotas Suecas is more revelation than resurrection Carrie Brownstein (on )
- Huecco - "Reina de los Angelotes" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist His first self titled album achieved to amaze the audiences and the American and European critics with his fresh combination of American Rock flavors (Green Day, Rage Against the Machine, Queens of the Stone Age) with the most variety of latin styles: Rumba, Samba, Urban, Ska, Son Cubano, Reggae, Pop and Arrabalero Argentinean Tango. His album was immediately GOLD in Spain. He was also in one of the first Spaniard Digital Artist in 2006 after harvesting over 250000 ringtone sales with songs like: Pa mi guerrera, Tacones baratos & Idiota. His first album was edited in Mexico, USA, Portugal, Chile, Puerto Rico, Spain and Colombia. With the impeccable production of multi Grammy award winning production of KC Porter (Santana, La Ley, Ricky Martin, Bon Jovi, Fabulosos Cadillacs, Ozomatli) who made all bets on Hueccos talent saying: Hes starting to define the new world music.
- La Patère Rose - "PaceMaker" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Formed by keyboards player Thomas Hébert (aka Roboto), drummer and DJ Julien Harbec (aka Kilojules) and singer and pianist Fanny Grosjean (aka Fanny Bloom), La patère rose is a colorful electro-pop band. Members of La patère rose met in 2003 in Cegep in Sherbrooke but started playing together two years later when Fanny Grosjean was in the last two national finalists for Cegep en spectacle and Julien and Thomas just formed Mister Valaire. In 2008 they decided to form a band together and create a unique sound for Quebecs music contest Francouvertes. They won for their distinct sound inspired by Camille, Émilie Simon, Lily Allen, The Do, Martha Wainwright and Jacques Brel. They also won the Prix de la chanson Socan for their song Backyard souvenir and the public prize. The trio won Radio-Canada Rising Star Prize at Rideau for their musics audacity and quality. Their self-titled album was released in March 2009 on Grosse Boîte (Tricot machine, Coeur de pirate, Jean Leloup). The band participated in renowned music fest like FrancoFolies of Montreal, Osheaga and FrancoFolies of Spa in Belgium and toured across Quebec. The band was nominated for Alternatif album of the year and Breakthrough Artist of the year at GAMIQ and ADISQ in 2009.
- Everything Everything - "My Keys, Your Boyfriend" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Imagine a band who fuse three part harmonies with scalding post-punk guitars; floor-filling bass lines with syncopated rhythms and lyrics about everything from high-school massacres to R&B lotharios musing on their lot in a post-apocalyptic wilderness. Not easy, is it? But then Everything Everything (Jonathan: guitar/vocals, Jeremy: bass, Mike: drums, Alex: guitar) arent here to make life easy. Theyre here to challenge every knee-jerk convention of indie rock and dance on the grave of pointless retrogression
- Orphaned Land - "Sapari" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist ORPHANED LAND from Israel is probably the only band from this country ever able to build up a huge following among Muslims and Arabian people that communicate freely via the bands social networking pages. Where politicians have failed, a mere metal band daringly labeling its style Jewish Muslim Metal or Middle Eastern Progressive Metal has actually achieved the unthinkable and united Israeli and Arabian people despite any cultural, religious or political differences or conflicts!
- Peelander-Z - "So Many Mike" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist
- The Low Anthem - "Charlie Darwin" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist The Low Anthem combines folk and blues arrangements with the elegance of chamber music and the fervor of gospel. Much of Oh My God is hushed and hymn-like, but the trio throws a clamorous curve with raw, stomp-and-holler tracks like The Horizon Is a Beltway and its version of Home Ill Never Be, a Jack Kerouac song passed via Tom Waits. Members Ben Knox Miller, Jeff Prystowsky, and Jocie Adams—all students of classical composition—bring a wide range of individual interests to the band. Prystowsky is a scholar of baseball, jazz, and American history. Adams, a classical composer and technical wizard, spent summers working an infrared spectrometer at NASA. And Miller, principle songwriter, painter, and general ruminator, can indeed expound upon the theories of Charles Darwin. They have a formidable work ethic, along with the ability to laugh at their maniacal intensity.
- 30 Seconds To Mars on showcasing This Is War at a London gig 30 Seconds To Mars finally get set to release This Is War - Jared & Shannon Leto and Tomo Milicevic talk about the upcomng showcase at London's Koko. Follow us on twitter at
- Small Black - "Despicable Dogs" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Small Black is an emerging band from Brooklyn, New York. Their self-titled full length album will be out this fall. They describe their music on their myspace as Acousmatic / Tape music / Concrete / Pop.
- Laura Jansen - "Single Girls" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Laura Jansen is a Dutch singer-songwriter based in Los Angeles. Jansen established herself as a regular at the Los Angeles live music venue the Hotel Cafe before gaining further notoriety in her native country, The Netherlands. The daughter of an American mother and Dutch father, she holds dual citizenship in the United States and The Netherlands. Her music has been featured on the television shows Newport Harbor and The Real World: Cancun. She previously toured with Joshua Radin for six weeks as part of his band in 2008. In 2009, she toured with William Fitzsimmons as a part of his band and also as his support act.
- Saint Motel - "Butch" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist The explosive, cinematic, indie-pop band Saint Motel is, to put it best, hard to resist, and damn fun. In the world of Saint Motel, nothing bows to convention: Stages become forests and living rooms, and shows become kaleidoscopic mind explosions in 3D. This theatrically creative world is due in large part to the fact that the gentlemen of Saint Motel share a distinct interest in cinema. The band's keen visual sensibility has yielded an array of stunningly original videos that accompany songs from their recently released debut EP ForPlay, released via the band's label On The Records, and the physical or digital version of ForPlay includes the free added bonus of the beautiful, ultra-conceptualized videos for each song.
- Suidakra - "Shattering Swords" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist While so-called "pagan metal" bands seem to be popping up around every corner lately, trying to conform to current trends instead of coming up with ideas of their own, SUIDAKRA have stayed true to the sound that they have become known for. Reaching new heights in their four*** year history, the German celtic metallers return full steam ahead with their 9th studio album, "Crógacht". Combining fast melodic death metal, Irish folk music, and a torrent of harmonies, they prove yet again the ability blend several different influences into their unique sound. To put a spin on things, new elements are introduced, like traditional instruments (bagpipes, banjo, tin whistles), a six*** member choir and epic orchestral arrangements.
- Showcasing the Cadenza in the City of Gold
- Glacern Machine Tools - CNC Milling Products Showcase 2009 http Glacern Machine Tools Showcasing GMT products and modern machining technology. Check out our new addition of high quality vises, tool holders, and indexable milling cutters for CNC milling machines. We're constantly adding new products to our online catalog. We release new material regularly, so please check back frequently! For more HD videos visit our website
- Efterklang - "Modern Drift" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Newly signed to 4AD, Efterklang make their label debut with Magic Chairs, their third full-length studio album on February 23rd 2010. Since 2000, the Copenhagen-based quartet (plus an ever evolving number of collaborators) has been quietly honing their craft, fusing left-of-centre electronic beats with grand orchestral gestures. Self-sufficient by nature and necessity, the band have until now, always written, recorded and produced every element of their music from the comfort of their Copenhagen bunker. In this time, they have also run their own label Rumraket label, working with the likes of Grizzly Bear, amiina, Taxi Taxi! and Slaraffenland, successfully making sense of both careers.
- Evergreen Terrace - "Sending Signals" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist EVERGREEN TERRACE is a melodic *** band from Jacksonville, FL that takes cues from no other. The band transitions effortlessly from fast, powerful heavy *** to melodic punk/rock. This has allowed them to tour with a diverse group since their start in late 1999, including Rise Against, As I Lay Dying, Strung Out, Norma Jean, Thursday, Every Time I Die, Hatebreed, Gwar and many others. EVERGREEN TERRACE has been a band since 1999 and has never depended on anyone or anything else to take them to a certain place or to where they are today. From day one ET took things into their own hands with a serious do-it-yourself attitude. The goal they set has always been as simple as it gets: To have as much fun as possible playing music and to try as hard as they can to not get sucked into this dying world.
- Breathe Carolina - "Hello Fascination" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist When Dave Schmitt and Kyle Even formed Breathe Carolina in 2007 they didn't anticipate that their project started "just for fun" would explode into an internationally sought-after band in just two short years. But like all the best, most exciting new bands, Breathe Carolinas unprecedented story began with a fan-base that grew organically, fueled by an enviable, rapidly spreading word-of-mouth, and the undeniable spark of something unique. The story of Breathe Carolina is a modern day music fairytale of two friends who recorded tracks on GarageBand at home in Denver, CO, put them on to MySpace and rapidly gained a huge online following that transformed their hobby into a career, and them into stars. We got started just by hanging out, reflects Kyle. We just sat in a room and threw ideas back and forth, and had to take trips to the library to talk to people online because we didn't have internet at our house. We honestly weren't expecting anything, we just made some songs and people started hitting us up about them. It's been way crazier than anything we could have imagined it to be.
- Imaad Wasif - "Redeemer" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Mature Content 18+ Having gained a reputation for his intense live shows while opening for RTX, The Raconteurs, Neko Case, Arthur Lees Love and Sebadoh, Wasif has plans for an extensive tour in the fall of 2009. He can also be found playing guitar on Little Shadow from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs latest album, Its Blitz! and Lou Barlows forthcoming solo album, Goodnight Unknown. His collaboration with Karen O of Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bradford Cox of Deerhunter, and Little Jack Lawrence of The Raconteurs and Dead Weather on the score for the Spike Jonze-directed film adaptation of Where The Wild Things Are hits theaters in October.
- Ronaldinho showcasing impeccable ball control Ronaldinho displaying wide range of ball control tricks and flicks. Pepsi challenge players join in and share the fun.
- Miss Li - "Dancing Liten" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist People of the world! At last! With the new and utterly addictive pop-pearl Dancing the whole way home the biggest and most brightly shining star on the Swedish pop-heaven Miss Li - is ready for the second chapter of her career. Chapter one contained three albums released within one year plus a Best Of compilation with eight previously unreleased songs, selling a total of 60 000 records in Sweden only. A numerous of successful tours in Europe, mainly France and Germany where people just could not get enough of Miss Li. Majestic success on radio airplay (national radio and Tracks) and many TV-appearances on shows such as Allsång på Skansen two years in a row. A numerous of nominations for every award worth calling an award, songs featured in TV-series such as Grey´s Anatomy and Weeds.
- Surfer Blood - "Swim" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Meet Surfer Blood: they call West Palm Beach home and, while still in their early 20s, have penned an album worth of catchy, summery indie songs that even the most hook-laden power pop band would rightfully be jealous of. Comprised of members JP (dubbed The Mastermind by the rest of the band), TJ, Thomas Brian and Marcos, Surfer Blood met one fateful night at an after party for Miamis Ultra Festival, though they didnt attend the festival itself (We do not like the DnB, they proclaim). After discussing music, what else, for the remainder of the night, JP and TJ decided to recruit the three other guys to perfect a couple of songs they had been working on for some time, and thus, the band was formed.
- Mumiy Troll - "Paradise Ahead" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Mumiy Troll (pronounced Moo-me Troll) is undoubtedly the most significant band that modern Russia has produced since the fall of the Soviet regime. They have made their mark with startling albums and live performances that are bursting with energy, combining warmth and total debauchery. What exactly does the band sound like? Consider the term ROCKAPOPS. Contemporary Russian music is actually divided into what was before and what came after Mumiy Troll. Band founder, frontman Ilya Lagutenko, defined their music style as "rockapops" just to avoid pointless Russian media debates on the definition of what is rock and what is pop. Mumiy Troll became the leader of an entire new musical trend, copied now to greater or lesser degree by Russian wannabees and mainstream artists.
- Battlefield Bad Company 2: Swordsman's Showcase Introducing StoneFaceLock (Gameplay/Commentary) Click this to watch Modern Warfare 2: Swordsman75's Trailer Park Tour (MW2 Gameplay/Commentary) Battlefield Bad Company 2: Swordsman's Showcase Introducing StoneFaceLock (Gameplay/Commentary) I'm bringing you a treat in the first ever episode of Swordsman's Showcase. The gentlemen I'm showcasing here is easily one of, if not THE best player in the Battlefield community. If you don't know about him yet, you'll never forget him after you check out this sniping action. StoneFaceLock's Channel: DIRECTOR'S CHANNEL: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Follow Machinima on Twitter! Machinima Inside Gaming Machinima Respawn Machinima Entertainment, Technology, Culture FOR MORE MACHINIMA, GO TO: FOR MORE GAMEPLAY, GO TO: FOR MORE SPORTS GAMEPLAY, GO TO: FOR MORE TRAILERS, GO TO: TAGS: yt:quality=high Battlefield "Bad Company 2" EA Digital Illusions CE Electronic Arts BFBC2 BC Series BC2 Frostbite Engine Microsoft Windows PC PlayStation 3 Xbox 360 first person shooter fps 1st UPC 014633156713 014633190366 014633156720 Swordsman75 Machinima respawn Swordsmanx75
- WhoMadeWho - "Keep Me In My Plane" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist WhoMadeWho may lack a question mark after their name but their music will certainly have you asking after them. Why do they dress up in skeleton suits when they play live? Why does a band supposedly known for disco punk start their second album with an outbreak of omnious sounding woodwind? And why do they fill their most breezy pop moments with teutonic synths? The Danish trio are difficult to pin down but their music sounds as effortless as it is stylistically and sonically adventurous. WhoMadeWho are on a mission to eschew convention.
- Fool's Gold - "Suprise Hotel" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Fools Gold is a Los Angeles collective that weaves together western pop aesthetics with African rhythms and melodies. The group started as a side project of two young LA musicians, vocalist/bassist Luke Top and lead guitarist Lewis Pesacov, who set out to explore their shared love of various forms of African music (specifically Congolese, Ethiopean, Eritrean and Malian), Krautrock, and 80s dance influenced pop music. They quickly wrote a few inspired songs and asked friends, friends of friends and even strangers to join them on stage.
- Pokemon Stadium - Mini-Game Showcase As people seemed interested in the idea of some more N64 videos, I thought I would continue by showcasing the mini-games on Pokemon Stadium. I've only played them a couple of times so I'm pretty crap at them, I'd not even done Rock Harden before this attempt which I did horrifically badly in. Sushi-Go-Round is amazing
- Jets Overhead - "Heading for Nowhere" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist
- The Drums - "Let's Go Surfing" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist We only write about two feelings: one is the first day of summer when you and all of your friends are standing on the edge of a cliff watching the sun set and being overcome with all of your hopes and dreams at once. The other is when you're walking alone in the rain and realize you will be alone forever.
- Skyzoo - "The Beautiful Decay" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Finally, there's an answer for Hip Hop fans yearning for an emcee that can bring them back to the genre's golden era in New York City while still taking the game forward to unseen heights: His name is Skyzoo. Get familiar. Last year, Sky was chosen by the people as one of the "Top 10 Emcees Alive" in a poll created by NYC'S HOT 97 radio station and Peter Rosenberg. Amongst heavy-hitters like Nas, Andre 3000, and Lil' Wayne, Skyzoo ranked in at number seven -- the ONLY unsigned artist to make the cut. After fif*** years with a mic in his hand, six independent mixtapes, an indie EP, over 100 songs, and more than 2.3 million audio plays on his MySpace page, 25-year-old Skyzoo has matured into one of the game's most elite packages yet. The loyal Brooklynite (splitting his time between Crown Heights and Bedford Stuyvesant) has already received accolades from a range of respected Hip Hop figures (including Dj Drama, Talib Kweli, Buckshot, Sean Price and EPMD). With his street-heavy, sharp narrating style, and wit, Skyzoo understands the mentality of true Hip Hop fans and consequently crafts music for both their ears and eyes. "If they lend me their ears, they're also lending me their eyes," explains Skyzoo, who prides himself in the art of storytelling with a street swagger. "When you hear my music, I promise you, you're going to hear something that you've never heard before, and you'll see something you've never seen. It's that real." Respected ...
- New Politics - "Yeah Yeah Yeah" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Work of Director René Sascha Johannsen /mom3nt David and Soren had been writing songs together for over three years (for respective solo albums that have yet to see the light of day) when they realized that they had unintentionally started a band. The pair had experimented with every imaginable style of music (every imaginable style) and suddenly recognized that the combination of their musical sensibilities, as witnessed on the 300 songs theyd penned together, created something new and interesting. Plus, the rambunctious, beat-driven nature of the songs offered Soren a chance to freak out and go crazy onstage while David showcased his impressive break-dancing moves.
- The Invisible - "London Girl"' - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist The Invisible are a South London trio who create exploratory, expansive pop music. Their eponymous debut album was produced by Matthew Herbert and released via Matthews Accidental Records label in March 2009. 2009 really was a stellar year for The Invisible - The Invisible was nominated for a Mercury Music Prize, and was also selected by the iTunes UK editorial team as 'iTunes Album Of The Year The Invisible have taken their sound across the UK and Europe, sharing stages with Doves, Foals, Michachu & The Shapes, Hot Chip and others.
- Copacabana Club - "Just Do It" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist The band, a five-piece from Southern Brazil, have been together for 2 years and in that time have made not so much of a splash, as what can only be perceived as the beginnings of a tidal wave permeating outwards from Curitiba! Following on from very early performances while the band was still finding its feet, one of the main Brazilian newspapers, Folha de Sao Paulo, gave them rave reviews and they were instantly elevated to front cover status. This sort of exposure is like gold dust and propelled the fivesome into the limelight and a string of high profile performances as well as a lucrative and mutually beneficial use of the track Just Do It by Levi's Music for a sponsorship deal, which included the production of a video.
- I See Stars - "3D" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist I See Stars has been working very hard on the long awaited release of their first full length album. The forthcoming album is titled 3D. The album strays away from all the musical features you are used too, blending all genres of music, in hopes to set the bar for a new unique sound. Since there has been a surplus of "electronica/***" music, the pages will be turned again, and new eyes will be opened, to bands and fans alike. Catch them on tour this summer! They will be doing nationwide tours the whole season. Tour dates go up very soon! Continue to support, and keep your eyes out for the upcoming tour dates and their debut Sumerian Records release!!!
- First Aid Kit - "Hard Believer" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Klara and Johanna Soderberg, AKA First Aid Kit (17 and 19 respectively) have been gathering fans apace throughout 2009, since the release of their Drunken Trees EP in February (originally released on The Knifes Rabid label and picked up for the world by Wichita Recordings). They now unveil their wonderful debut album, The Big Black and The Blue due out on 25 January 2010.
- Atlanta & Company Showcasing Local Business, Food, Arts, Events and more WWW.TAKEOFFINCHES4 WWW.TAKEOFFINCHES4 Ardyss International -- Reshaping, Nutrition & Skin Care Products. Visit my website at www.takeoffinches4 to reshape your figure and your future! WWW.TAKEOFFINCHES4
- Buckshot ft. Krs One - "Robot" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist Buckshot is the co-owner of Duck Down Records and the lead MC in Black Moon & Boot Camp Clik. Buckshot has done group projects with grammy-award winning producer 9th Wonder and KRS-ONE. He's worked with artists such as Tupac, Mary J Blige, Q-Tip, MOP, Busta Rhymes and more. Buckshot's recent album with KRS-ONE, entitled Survival Skills, is in stores now.
twitter about showcasing
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about showcasing
“Home " Corporate Blog " AppExchange and CRM Community Showcasing Ribbit for Salesforce of Web 2.0 and Telecom" at the Voice Peering Forum, right here in Silicon Valley, on June 24. Planning to”
— Ribbit Blog " Blog Archive " AppExchange and CRM Community,
“The Global Dialogue Foundation under the auspices of the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations is organizing the Melbourne Forum from 11 to 12 October”
— Melbourne Forum showcasing most innovative and successful,
“Check out the 70+ Flash banners - spectacular as hell, visually appealing and informative! Template Monster Blog. Search for: Showcasing 70+ Compelling Flash Banners. Flash banner, as we know, is a modern digital advertising media with a lot of advantages in comparison to conventional graphic ads”
— Showcasing 70+ Compelling Flash Banners | Template Monster Blog,
“Blog. Showcasing MakeWork Tuesday, July 27, 2010. Last Friday evening, we hosted The Arts at Work, one of the most diverse gatherings of artists and art lovers that one could ever hope to find in Chattanooga. Young and old, rural and urban, visual”
— CreateHere | Blog,
“BlogAdda (no relation to BigAdda) is an aggregator that provides Indian bloggers a platform to showcase their blogs. You might find this website useful if you are looking to promote your own blog or discover blogs on various topics. Readers”
— BlogAdda...blog aggregator for showcasing Indian blogs,
“Showcasing the applications of physics. By Matin Durrani. Most readers of this blog first Without which you would not be reading this blog. Posted by Matin Durrani on Feb 12, 2010”
— Showcasing the applications of physics (Blog) - ,
“Need to exhibit a prized possession? Want to wow your customers with your displays? Then you need to bookmark Gibson Holders”
— Showcasing Your Wares With Gibson Holders » FGmarket Blog,
“TheNext2Shine is a multifaceted online music community dedicated on broadcasting news, showcasing musical talent, as well as engaging in the art of digital social media marketing. We are committed to the representation of high-quality music by”
— Next To Shine Music Blog - Exclusive R&B Music Downloads, blog.thenext2
— Approaches to Showcasing Work in Your Portfolio Site,
similar for showcasing
- showcase project
- online dictionary
- thesaurus browser
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- display case
- european football
- usage examples
- new talent
- transitive verb
- wiley publishing
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- teachers of english
- program showcases
- dictionary search
- onelook dictionary search
- english definitions
- cambridge dictionary of american english
- first link
- urban dictionary
- reverse dictionary
- database programming
- visual basic for applications
- visual basic
- sql server
- api programming
- distributed applications
- database integration
- custom graphic design
- computer networking
- visual foxpro
- graphic animation
- computer networks
- software development
- web servers
- the farmhouse
- tap room
- food producers
- beer bar
- discovery health
- strange addiction
- blurry line
- obsessive behavior
- plastic surgery