- Early mechanical seismographs had a pendulum of large mass (up to several tons) and produced seismograms by scratching a line on smoked paper on a rotating drum. A record produced by a seismograph on a display screen or paper printout is called a seismogram. — “seismogram -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- longer waves marked on the seismogram are the surface waves, sometimes called the Rayleigh or Love waves. — “Seismogram measuring the earths movement”,
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What Is a Seismogram? The results on a seismogram are displayed by lines. When there is no activity, the readout will reveal a long, straight line. — “What Is a Seismogram?”,
- Definition of seismogram in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of seismogram. Pronunciation of seismogram. Translations of seismogram. seismogram synonyms, seismogram antonyms. Information about seismogram in the free online English dictionary and. — “seismogram - definition of seismogram by the Free Online”,
- How Do I Read a Seismogram? When you look at a seismogram, there will be wiggly lines all across it. These are all the seismic waves that the seismograph has recorded. Most of these waves were so small that nobody felt them. The next set of seismic waves on your seismogram will be the S waves. — “How Do I Read a Seismogram?”, geo.mtu.edu
- seismogram ( ) n. The record of an earth tremor made by a seismograph. — “seismogram: Definition from ”,
- Using this form, you may create a seismogram for the station and channel of your choice (Thanks to Southern data from the Northern California Earthquake Data Center archive, requiring a few moments before your seismogram is rendered. — “NCEDC: Make Your Own Seismogram!”, quake.geo.berkeley.edu
- Seismogram Interpretation. Seismogram Interpretation. Seismogram Interpretation. Travel Seismology and the Earth's Deep Interior. Seismogram Interpretation. — “PowerPoint-Präsentation”, geophysik.uni-
- Seismograms typically record motions in three cartesian axes (x, y, and z), with the z axis perpendicular to the Earth's surface and the x- and y- axes parallel to the surface. The energy measured in a seismogram may result from an earthquake or from some other source, such as an explosion. — “Seismogram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Select a station of interest (see the station map for site locations) for your seismogram. Scan spacing controls the distance between horizontal scans in the seismogram. — “NCEDC: How To Make Your Own Seismogram!”,
- A seismogram is a record of an earthquake induced motion at a measuring station as a function of time. Seismograms are very important for measuring earthquakes using the Richter scale. — “Seismogram - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- This aim of Seismogram Scanning Project (SSP) is to scan selected ***og seismograms kept on store in the Berkeley Seismological Laboratory (BSL) Seismogram Archive and generate digital image files for studying microseismic source areas and distribution in relation to wave climate. — “Seismogram Scanning Project”, seismo.berkeley.edu
- Worldwide earthquake activity. Past recordings ( Current seismogram. Home NARS. — “Real time seismogram”,
- A seismogram is a record of the ground shaking recorded by a seismograph. The figure above is the seismogram of the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake recorded at a seismograph in Kongsberg, Norway, 8400 km (about 5,200 miles) away. — “The Seismogram”,
- Synthetic Seismogram is calculated with the Green's function of the Earth by frequency of 20 mHz is imposed to measured and synthetic seismogram. — “SEISMOGRAM CONSTRUCTION TO FIT THE RECORDED B032593C”, journal.ui.ac.id
- Business Consulting Carbon Services Geothermal Services Integrated Project Management Water Services Numerous seismograms are displayed together in a single seismic section. — “Oilfield Glossary: Term 'seismogram'”,
- Seismogram definition, a record made by a seismograph. See more. — “Seismogram | Define Seismogram at ”,
- Time of the first point of data in this seismogram Number of points of data in this seismogram. Returns. long. getUnit. The unit of the seismogram's data values. Returns. Unit. getChannelTag. The codes belonging to the channel that recorded this seismogram. Returns. ChannelTag. getTimeCorrections. — “Seismogram - DHI 2.0 Documentation”, seis.sc.edu
- Definition of seismogram from The American Heritage Science Dictionary. — “seismogram - Science Definition”,
- Drum recorders, like the ones pictured here, draw a seismogram on a piece of paper wrapped around a slowly revolving drum. The seismograms displayed are from a few of the seismograph stations routinely recorded by the Northern California Seismograph Network. — “Quake: Real-time Seismogram Displays”, ncweb-north.wr.usgs.gov
- USGS Earthquake Hazards Program, responsible for monitoring, reporting, and researching earthquakes and earthquake hazards Click on a red seismogram icon or a region on list at right. — “Seismogram Displays”, earthquake.usgs.gov
- Definition of seismogram from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of seismogram. Pronunciation of seismogram. Definition of the word seismogram. Origin of the word seismogram. — “seismogram - Definition of seismogram at ”,
related images for seismogram
- zápis zemětřesení zvaný seismogram obr 13 Na seismogramu je možno lehce rozlišit jednotlivé druhy vlnění dobu jejich příchodu i maximální amplitudu Obr 13 Příklad seismogramu Jako první jsou registrovány přímé odražené a přeměněné vlny podélné P po nich přicházejí přímé odražené nebo přeměněné
- NTLK Download SAC File
- nice idea and something unusual I left with a good feeling My one problem was how confined the work was given the potential for exploiting or exploring the many possibilities it offers Seismograph I was also intrigued I m sure many people have worked with converting inaudible signals into audible ones There must be some interesting possibilities beyond how earthquakes
- 550 km from the earthquake The plot shows the vertical motion of the ground as a function of time The peak displacement was about 600 microns This signal is not filtered Open the image in new window to see a larger version
- NLNC Download SAC File DJNY Download SAC File
- Fig a AmaSeis 24 hr record showing the NE Alabama Earthquake Fig b Extracted seismogram for the NE Alabama earthquake containing the P arrival and the Lg wave arrivals
- helgolandseismogramm jpg
- SFNM Download SAC File
- the Earth comes entirely from what we have gleaned from seismic data collected from a large network of seismometers Seismometers or seismographs produce a trace called a seismogram Note how the P wave arrives first then the S Wave Remember that these are body waves the other two only travel along the surface
- Fig 11 Synthetic seismogram for an impact on a fractured asteroid A The first 6 minutes of a synthetic seismogram for the `far side of Eros following the strike of a 10 m stony impactor showing an asymmetrical mixed phase reverberation signal
- Aufzeichnung des Erdbebens M=7 6 in Pakistan vom 8 10 2005 am Taunus Observatorium
- NTLK Download SAC File TMIL Download SAC File
- All of these waves in all of the cities below came from the same epicenter Later you can locate this epicenter in the activity Where Did the Quake Hit Seismograms Questions Eight Seismograms 1 Look carefully over the eight seismograms from the seismic stations around the world
- Redoubt Seismic Activity February 4 2009 | AVO USGS The Alaska Volcano Observatory and USGS have published a helicorder image for
- seismogram jpg
- WLIN Download SAC File DJNY Download SAC File
- RAIN Download SAC File SCNM Download SAC File
- April 20 2002 hourly seismic plot from the Canadian Seismic Network
- CSWI Download SAC File SFNM Download SAC File
- belangrijkste aardbevingen tussen 4 en 10 februari 2007 Een filter is echter niet nodig om dichterbije voor de Straat van Gibraltar 12 02 2007 10h35 U T Mw = 5 9 of krachtigere bij Macquarie eiland 30 01 2007 04h54 U T Mw = 6 8 en op dezelfde dag bij de Marianeneilanden 21h37 U T Mw = 6 6 allebei in de Stille Oceaan aardbevingen op te merken
- PAUL Download SAC File
- intro 1 seismic modes w seismogram jpg
- WLIN Download SAC File KEYW Download SAC File
- RAIN Download SAC File
- >>> A Seismogram
- Resulting Seismogram Inputted into PPD ® Algorithm PPD ® Results
- seismometer with seismogram jpg
- constant rate you can figure out how much time elapsed between the primary and the secondary wave arrivals by measuring the distance between them and converting that distance into time In the nomogram figure below you see the use of the nomogram for an earthquake producing a 23 mm maximum amplitude trace and a 24 second lag between the primary and secondary waves
- FWCT Download SAC File NTLK Download SAC File
- 26 Meer uitzonderlijk is de afname van het ruisniveau op donderdag 08 02 2007 tussen 08h00 en 11h00 lokale tijd te wijten aan het stilvallen van de verkeerscirculatie ten gevolge van hevige sneeuwbuien in volle ochtendspits b Wanneer enkel de frequenties onder de 0 1 Hz doorgelaten worden low pass filter springen de lange periodes in het oog die veroorzaakt
- Lightning in the ash cloud from the 11 20 PM March 27 eruption at 11 32 PM Photo by Bretwood Higman >
- NTLK Download SAC File
- AZAZ Download SAC File
- Figure 5 Raw a and filtered b data from the vertical channel at receiver depth 230m for the 4km airgun circle shot during ODP Leg 102 High frequency noise seen in the raw data a
- JPEG from Bolt 2004 Typical seismogram GIF Elements of a seismogram JPEG from Reynolds et al 2008 See Figs 4 2 and 4 3 in textbook Lecture 16 Earthquake Magnitude 22 February 2008 Ch 4 p 69 71 Earthquake magnitude scales PDF
- FWCT Download SAC File
- het zuidoosten van de Stille Oceaan 21h18 U T Mw = 6 1 c Dit waren de belangrijkste aardbevingen tussen 4 en 10 februari 2007 Een filter is echter niet nodig om dichterbije voor de Straat van Gibraltar 12 02 2007 10h35 U T Mw = 5 9 of krachtigere bij Macquarie eiland 30 01 2007 04h54 U T Mw = 6 8 en op dezelfde dag bij de Marianeneilanden 21h37 U T Mw =
- Earthquakes Faulting Folding Review
- These reflected and refracted rays show up as different phases on a seismogram Here is a simple one
- NTLK Download SAC File
related videos for seismogram
- Earthquake SAP = Spy Ant Probe Intro Robot prototype 2012z Copyright 2010 SAP Spy Ant Probe All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or any means without the prior written permision of the publishers...
- Merapi Sgram Sonification 1700 - 1100 utc 19 - 20 Nov 2010 converting data to sound. note the seismogram records between 1 and 15 hertz. the sound recording you hear only has 10 channels so its not complete but it gives a good impression. also this is 18 and a half hours of the seismogram put in 9 minutes of sound.
- iPhone App Review - Seismograph cost - $0.99 Updates -no
- Vanuatu091009.mov TEACHABLE MOMENT: earthquake on October 7, 2009. Download powerPoint and PDF files from: www.iris.edu
- EGEE 5th User Forum Demonstration by David Weissenbach & Eric Clévédé EGEE 5th User Forum - Demonstration about the Impact of the synthetic seismogram archive for the CMT determination by David Weissenbach & Eric Clévédé from IPGP
- Custom Seismograph from Adrian and Brin In Science class we created our own Seismograph by attaching a crane-like structure to a cabinet and had a marker suspended from the end of the "crane". The tip of the marker was touching a paper which was taped down to a table. To create the "earthquake" we shook the table back and forth, while slowly moving the table to the side to create typical seismograph reading.
- Regional_SoCalif_100614.mov The record of the June 15, 2010 earthquake on the University of Portland seismometer is illustrated below. This magnitude 5.7 earthquake occurred 13.89 degrees (1542 km) away from the recording station UPOR in Portland, Oregon. The first P wave energy arrived as Pn, 197.2 seconds (3 minutes 17 seconds) after the earthquake occurred. Pn is a wave only seen for earthquakes that are nearby to the recording station. While P-wave energy travels a curved path through the mantle, Pn travels in the upper mantle just below the Mohorovicic discontinuity (Moho) at the base of the crust. Traveling the same path as the Pn wave energy, Sn is the first S wave energy to arrive at 352.85 seconds (5 minutes 53 seconds) after the earthquake but it not predominant on this seismogram.
- Wells NV coda This is a real-time video of coda amplitudes in the 3-4 Hz band for the 2008 Wells, NV earthquake. The direct wave appears in red or yellow, and the coda energy can be seen in its wake in green and blue. Future versions of this video will incorporate a selected seismogram with a time cursor. We also will make additional videos of other frequency bands.
- 3 - Component Seismogram (AOTM 9) An animation showing how a 3-component seismogram works. More details at www.iris.edu
- NewBritain_July18_2007_Earthquakes.mov The record of two Papua New Guinea earthquakes, July 18, 2010. For more detail in a QuickTime movie, go to: www.iris.edu University of Portland , about 10000 km (~92 degrees) from the location of these earthquakes records the arrivals of the two earthquakes. The first earthquake, a magnitude 6.9 was followed 31 minutes later by a magnitude 7.3 earthquake. Body waves travel through Earth's mantle from the earthquake to a distant station along paths that curve upwards because the velocity of seismic waves generally increase with depth in the mantle.
- Earthquakes going UNREPORTED by USGS - January 19, 2011 An earthquake in New Delhi India was reported today, 1/19/11 . The quake shook houses in the Indian city and the surrounding area. BUT THE QUAKE DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE USGS REAL-TIME MAP ! ANSS is unreliable for the time being, it can only be seen as a 3rd party filtered data source. Other countries data might be the only way we can get a true view of what is happening. USGS is leaving important information out of the dataset, this video is evidence of that. More proof the USGS does NOT report all quakes of importance... I would say that if a quake can shake a city the size of New Delhi, and the USGS doesn't show it... that is a serious issue needing to be resolved. earthquake.usgs.gov ... supposed realtime earthquake information http ... 20 erupting volcanos at this moment 188.8.131.52 ... HAARP induction magnetometer weather.msfc.nasa.gov ... world wide weather events such as flooding, and now USGS reported "megastorms" FAIR USE NOTICE: These Videos may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 USC Section 107, this material is distributed without profit ...
- B&R5_Earthquake.mov Cross section of the shallow crust in the Basin & Range. Earthquake produces seismic waves that bump an array of seismic stations. One station records the arrival of the seismic waves on a seismogram. See additional Basin & Range animations: www.iris.edu
- How to Detect Earthquake Waves (1/2) Join award winning teacher Jonathan Bergmann as he discusses how to detect earthquake waves.This video was made for his 9th grade students. |Uploaded with TubeShack
- Create-an-Earthquake Creating vibrations at the Sunset Crater Nat'l Monument Visitors' Center in AZ. March 2007.
- An Moderate 5.1 Earthquake in Baja, Feb 18, 2011 We are experiencing some moderate shaking south of Mexicali and folks in San Diego are feeling it.
- Microsoft Sam on the 2010 earthquakes Microsoft Sam on the 2010 earthquakes and what they can do
- Milos Sejn - Seismogram (2007) part 2 of 2 Seismogram Data processing of natural and induced events recorded at the seismic station Mayrau Coal Mine in Vinarice from 1st to 31st May 1982 The historic operation of the seismic station Mayrau Coal Mine in Vinarice (CZ) from 1st to 31st May 1982 (φ = 50°0957.64 N; λ = 14°0450.02 E). From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Seismometers are instruments that measure and record motions of the ground, including those of seismic waves generated by earthquakes, nuclear explosions, and other seismic sources. Records of seismic waves allow seismologists to map the interior of the Earth, and locate and measure the size of these different sources. The word derives from the Greek σεισμός, seismós, a shaking or quake, from the verb σείω, seíō, to shake; and μέτρον, métron, measure. Seismograph is another Greek term from seismós and γράφω, gráphō, to draw. It is often used to mean seismometer, though it is more applicable to the older instruments in which the measuring and recording of ground motion were combined than to modern systems, in which these functions are separated. Both types provide a continuous record of ground motion; this distinguishes them from seismoscopes, which merely indicate that motion has occurred, perhaps with some simple measure of how large it was.
- Samoa_092909_640.mov Teachable Moment—Earthquake on September 29, 2009 in Samoa. Learn more by downloading powerpoint presentation and pdf files from: www.iris.edu
- Building Response to Seismic Waves Animation to characterize behavior of three seismic waves. The seismogram shows the arrival times of the three generalized waves. More into at: www.iris.edu
- EARTHQUAKE IN PERU NOVEMBER 2010 A 5.5 magnitude earthquake hit southern Peru today, 70 miles from Puquio, Peru, and 280 miles from Lima Peru. Music & Video by Didier Manchione all rights reserved Moonfull publishing Socan Canada 2010, Musicnews.
- YELLOWSTONE earthquake swarm CENSORED by USGS yesterday Feb 12, 2011 credit @matrixvaporizor for the screenshot and earthquake sounds!!! lol awesome! First, here's the link to a website that HAS NOT censored the data stream... click it to see for yourself !! click on "overlays" and select "earthquakes".... for more information on this... jump over to samf2000 who is covering this situation also nibirumagick2012, or weatherornut... pages below. Weatherornut is covering the chile and southern hemisphere quakes -- as well as thebarcaroller both fellows are down in Australia, and GREAT people!!! Now check out HAARP for today! 184.108.40.206 and the LISS (live internet seismic server) is going through the roof right now aslwww.cr.usgs.gov compare the above LISS data to the HAARP readout! ********* FAIR USE NOTICE: These Videos may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 USC Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational ...
- Mount Baker, Rainier & St Helens - WA Seismic Observations BAKER, RAINIER & MT ST HELENS First off- This is NOT an Alert... this is an OBSERVATION. Second... Thank you Dutchsinse for posting your vids Next... I am NOT an expert in this area. I have studied to an extent before sharing anything but overall, my opinions remain "opinions" and separately, facts are facts. I am not freaking out about this but it is interesting but yes, I am prepared if SHTF. Don't run to your bunkers - yet :) (My response to negative responses on this is pretty much "GFY". I have said where I am coming from on this and if you can't read the description - that's not MY problem. Have a nice day!) Notes: If you have been to the usgs pnsn site where these were captured you know that you have the red, blue and black stations to click on. If you haven't been in a couple days then you might want to take a look again because you'll probably notice that a very large number of SM stations have now appeared that weren't there even this morning when I was checking in making some captures (they are the black triangles). Now to the best of my knowledge these are not "new" stations - but they are only in use when there is need. They are not staffed all the time and they only show up on the site when there are actually activated, staffed and recording waves to be posted at all. This is a LARGE number of SM stations that were not active or visible on the map 18 hours ago all up and down Washington state's west coast. Be aware that it will be hit and miss with some of ...
- zero bending An imaginary seismogram investigates the field between language & drawing, static & dynamic, sound & image by mapping out the tensions between these conceptual tectonic plates. A whole setup of dubious test arrangements constructed out of simple everyday materials such as wood, rubber, paper, and salt and sugar undermines conventional scientific forms of research and representation. The visitors increase the local entropy of the fragile and potentially unstable system through their presence. Within a performance at the opening evening the transacoustic researchers will make the daring attempt to evoke a microscopic earthquake triggered by acoustic frequencies. Neither exact results of measurement nor well-founded diagrams offer a guideline through this field of experimentation, but the results of the prolific research can be seen and heard in the curved space of the gallery P74. video & live drawing: nikolaus gansterer sound: joerg piringer
- ALERT - ELEnin is a ufo - Rockefeller-gates fleeing to India ELEnin trajectory JPL Small-Body Database Browser ssd.jpl.nasa.gov ZetaTalk: Swirling Moons Russia report Russian Warning Issued Over "Controlled" Comet Headed Towards Earth « jimmyprophet Rockefeller's visiting Delhi - Times Of India India building nuclear-proof bunkers for top leaders - news Yellowstone Seismogram Thumbnails - 2/25/2011 Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline Comet Elenin C/2010 X1 (Elenin): Oct. 18th 2011 Please read !!! USA Plan Chaos 11-218-49 3D Map - Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici - The Real Illuminati - END GAME FOR THE NEW WORLD Safe zones during the Pole Shift "Zeta Talk" 5 ways "The end of the World" God Bless
- How to Detect Earthquake Waves (2/2) Join award winning teacher Jonathan Bergmann as he discusses how to detect earthquake waves.This video was made for his 9th grade students. |Uploaded with TubeShack
- Gneiss Crustal Deformation "Crustal Deformation" by V Randazzo; performed with G Korniewicz
- When The Crust Breaks Mr. Randazzo and his Earth Science class break it down...literally.
- Milos Sejn - Seismogram (2007) part 1 of 2 Seismogram Data processing of natural and induced events recorded at the seismic station Mayrau Coal Mine in Vinarice from 1st to 31st May 1982 The historic operation of the seismic station Mayrau Coal Mine in Vinarice (CZ) from 1st to 31st May 1982 (φ = 50°0957.64 N; λ = 14°0450.02 E). From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Seismometers are instruments that measure and record motions of the ground, including those of seismic waves generated by earthquakes, nuclear explosions, and other seismic sources. Records of seismic waves allow seismologists to map the interior of the Earth, and locate and measure the size of these different sources. The word derives from the Greek σεισμός, seismós, a shaking or quake, from the verb σείω, seíō, to shake; and μέτρον, métron, measure. Seismograph is another Greek term from seismós and γράφω, gráphō, to draw. It is often used to mean seismometer, though it is more applicable to the older instruments in which the measuring and recording of ground motion were combined than to modern systems, in which these functions are separated. Both types provide a continuous record of ground motion; this distinguishes them from seismoscopes, which merely indicate that motion has occurred, perhaps with some simple measure of how large it was.
- Seismogram_Rockfall in crater.mov Falling rock, common in a volcanic crater, creates a seismogram with a slow build up, a rumbling peak, and a tapering off.
- ***quake Episode 1 My spoof on the whole ***quake thing all over Twitter, and nutty guru Chopra's claim that he caused the Mexicali Earthquake, some foreign Iranian clerics claiming scanty clad women are causing the 2010 quakes. America even has a religious nut, Pat Robertson, doing the blame game on Haitians. Well, enjoy some ***s and don't take this seriously. Ah and check out my geeky i Touch seismogram! More power to big ***s, science and geeky ***y women!
- Live earthquake in Christchurch In Summer, a few miles from epicentre
twitter about seismogram
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about seismogram
“Put your face on it, name as photo.png, move to images/photo.png and your face would show up on your blog : news reference research science seismic seismicity seismogram seismograph seismologist seismology sismologia sismologico subduction summary”
— Blog | Earth quake information,
“Bilibino, Russia, seismogram for September 11th Posted by Anonymous Coward Forum. Anonymous Coward. 9/11/2010. 8:23 pm. Bilibino, Russia, seismogram for September 11th”
— Alien- Forum - Bilibino, Russia, seismogram for, alien-
“Conspiracy and Current Events News Forum Yet, during the silent earthquake event in Taiwan, with wave excursions that were all off scale, it only appeared in the Taiwan seismogram”
— Surfing The Apocalypse Network - SILENT AND DEADLY EARTHQUAKE,
“iNFO-EQ Forum. All Forums. SEISMOLOGY / SISMOLOGIA. LETTURA SISMOGRAMMI / SEISMOGRAM READING Any one want to see my sismogram from the eq in Italy? If yes send e”
— iNFO-EQ Forum - eq in Italy, infoeq.it
“As a quickie, I'm going to nick Clastic Detrius idea and use my blog masthead image. It is a seismogram from my PhD thesis. It comes from the pre-digital era where the original seismograms were recorded on light sensitive paper, a day at a time”
— Accretionary Wedge #25 : Images " Hypo-theses,
“THE central source for information relating to the geology and geologic information providers of New York, the Empire State. View a live seismogram at Lamont-Doherty, Palisades, NY. latest seismogram from Binghamton, NY. Earthquakes”
— Mustaf's Mega New York GeoLinks, newyork.geology-
“A seismogram of Sunday's quake, recorded at an earthquake station in California. Here is why: A year ago, the blogger described the two types of surface waves generated by strong earthquakes (see blog July 27, 2009)”
— Seismo Blog, seismo.berkeley.edu
“USGS Earthquake Hazards Program, responsible for monitoring, reporting, and researching earthquakes and earthquake hazards Seismogram Displays. Earthquake Animations. Did You Feel It? ShakeMaps. PAGER. EQ Summary Posters. Future. Earthquake Scenarios”
— myredbook: earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww,