- scripture Sacred writings of religions, comprising a large portion of the literature of the world. Scriptures vary in form, volume, age, and degree of. — “scripture: Information from ”,
- Sacred Scripture is one of the several names denoting the inspired writings which make up the Old and New Testament. — “CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Scripture”,
- Source for Bibles and Christian literature. Also offers Bible answers to life's challenges, a prayer room, and verse of the day. Hosted by Christ Unlimited Ministies. — “”,
- Learn about Scripture Scripture on . Find info and videos including: How to Study the Scriptures, How to Pray the Scriptures, How to Memorize Scripture and much more. — “Scripture Scripture - ”,
- Online library for Christian discipleship resources incorporating digitized classic studies presented during the past 60 years. Scripture Memory / Word of God, The. Oklahoma City 2004 Navigator. — “Discipleship Library - Acts Aging Amos Angels (Angelology”,
- Understanding Scripture in the context of Catholic tradition is the lifeblood of our faith. Learn about Scripture and the Catholic Bible at Loyola Press. — “Scripture from a Catholic Perspective - Loyola Press”,
- Scripture pictures, videos and albums that take you on an armchair tour of the world we live in. — “scripture pictures, videos and albums”,
- Daily Mass readings and Psalms. From the National Conference of Catholic Bishops (U.S. Readings and Psalms for the Month. Readings for November 28, 2010. READINGS: Text | Audio REFLECTIONS: Video. — “USCCB - (NAB) - Readings and Psalms for the Month”,
- The Dasam Granth (Punjabi: ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ), historically known as Dasven Padshah ka Granth (Punjabi: ਦਸਵੇਂ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹ ਕਾ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ) (Book of the Tenth Emperor), is a scripture of Sikhism, containing texts composed by the 10th Sikh Guru, Guru Gobind Singh. — “Sikh Scripture - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia”,
- Scripture definition, the sacred writings of the Old or New Testaments or both together. See more. — “Scripture | Define Scripture at ”,
- Scripture is that portion of literature deemed authoritative for establishing instructions within any of a number of specific religious traditions, especially the Abrahamic religions. Such bodies of writings are also sometimes known as the canon of scripture. — “Scripture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of Scripture in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Scripture. Pronunciation of Scripture. Translations of Scripture. Scripture synonyms, Scripture antonyms. Information about Scripture in the free online English dictionary and. — “Scripture - definition of Scripture by the Free Online”,
- Scriptures may be used to evoke a deeper connection with the divine, convey spiritual truths, promote mystical experience, foster communal identity, and to guide individual and communal spiritual practice. Many religions believe that their scriptures originated from divine inspiration. — “Scripture - New World Encyclopedia”,
- The Holy Scripture is a collection of books written over multiple centuries by those inspired by God to do so. The preaching of the apostles preceded the Scripture, so we must understand the Scripture as an expression of that preaching; the. — “Holy Scripture - OrthodoxWiki”,
- Christians often refer to the Bible as "Scripture", "the Scriptures" or "Holy Scripture" indicating its authority. Sola Scriptura is the teaching that Scripture is the Church's only infallible and. — “Bible - Theopedia, an encyclopedia of Biblical Christianity”,
- God bless you for visiting our Christian web site. We pray that the Lord guide and strengthen us as we spread the gospel of Salvation by Grace through Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. — “Lord of Hosts”,
- Scripture provides over 2,000 Scripture citations from the Old and New Testament that explain and defend the teachings of the Catholic Church. — “Welcome to Scripture Catholic - Providing Scriptural Evidence”,
- Church documents, websites, streaming media and articles about Sacred Scripture. — “Catholic Pages Directory: " SACRED SCRIPTURE”, catholic-
- Search multiple Bible versions in thirty languages. Also features audio readings of scripture and verse of the day. — “Bible Gateway”,
- Mark 12:10 Haven't you even read this Scripture:'The stone which the builders rejected, the same was made the head of the corner. John 2:17 This recalled to His disciples the words of Scripture, "My zeal for Thy House will consume me. — “Bible Concordance: Scripture”,
- Scripture Studies - A journal dedicated to the study and exposition of the Bible as the Word of God. — “Scripture Studies”,
related images for scripture
- Order your candy for evangelizing on Halloween
- Scripture jpg
- DP Scripture jpg
- and love to win e g sporting events races etc They especially like to raise their scriptures up over their head during the chorus particularly Livy Lou see picture below So I m OK with the song now only because the kids seem so eager and happy to sing it all the time
- scripture tea JPG
- There was a soft knocking at my front door I opened it and there stood a man leaning against the jam His right hand clutched his left side It was very late at night You gotta help me
- Tough Times We ve talked before about the only way to truly get complete and lasting victory right And we ve talked about how that direct route to victory doesn t abide in a counselor or a sermon or
- scripture sample jpg
- FYI I recently saw this A July 08 study done by the Barna Research Group provides data on what people think about the Scriptures specifically Who says the Bible is Holy 84 of U S
- Posted in Photo Design 0 Comments Post A Comment
- Bible Rider Bible Sign Spinner Bible Gives You Wings Go Cart Bible
- scripture JPG
- What is the Biblical Position on Homo***uality Beyond Inclusion Newsletters from General Convention
- debbielovemore on 14th January 2009
- Section 26 Please use the King James Bible for all readings Class 110 17 under Previous winners 1 Corinthians 13 verses 1 6 Entry £3 50 Class 109 14 under
- Previous winners Genesis Chapter 3 verses 1 9 Entry £3 50 Class 108 12 under Previous winners Psalm 126 verses 1 6 Entry £3
- free Bible versions KJV and ASV and the Spanish SERV and others planned to be available for purchase such as NKJV NASB and NIV Verses can be printed too Verse lookup Visual text paging features on Projection display help alert the congregation to nursery or other urgent notices Visual Paging screenshot
- MARGUERIT SCRIPTURE READINGd jpg
- 목적이 이끄는 삶 40일 묵상을 위한 외울 말씀
- photobucket com albums nn3 protocol22 screen3 jpg http i300 photobucket com albums nn3 protocol22 activation jpg http i300 photobucket com albums nn3 protocol22 screen2 jpg http i300 photobucket com albums nn3 protocol22 scripture jpg http i300 photobucket com albums nn3 protocol22 screen1 jpg http i300 photobucket com albums nn3 protocol22 screen4
- Free Scripture Wallpaper
- Scripture Songs gif
- Reading the Scriptures a book at a time can be useful and meaningful This reading plan provides interesting reading cycles for approaching the scriptures 5 Minute Devotional
- scripture picture 22 jpg
- http www keanhughes com admin workPics Corbusier House large jpg http www keanhughes com admin workPics Tracey x Tracey large jpg http www keanhughes com admin workPics stone scripture large jpg http www keanhughes com admin workPics Untitled stars large jpg
- scripture picture 18 jpg
- Scripture jpg
- Scripture LtBlu jpg
- Scriptures on Dance from the Bible Let us Dance in His Presence Psalm 150 4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance praise him with stringed
- the scriptures and my Bible and drew myself a bath I know the bath part is kind of random but my body actually physically ached from the fear and I figured the hot water might help Those blue pages were much crisper and cleaner that night in the bathtub I had never folded them up and stuffed them in my purse or my Bible or written notes on them or underlined and
- scripture chart JPG
- It is built of cement blocks and it is 46 feet by 40 feet with a tin roof insulated with thick black plastic underneath the tin The mural to the left of the main entrance to the Center has Matthew 11 26 written in Uspanteco that says Tzajtak wiq uil atak ri cosolcatak li chac y ralaj awika nak y in atinya taka chi
- In His Presence Worship Center Scripture IMG 1999
- scripture jpg
- Falling in love with the Lord
- Scripture gif
- Rev 1 1JOhnPatmos Scripture jpg
- Step 3 Just the basics Looking back at Matthew 24 Jesus introduces signs that are not the end but the days of sorrow A period of time that is similar to birth
related videos for scripture
- John Piper - Why Memorize Scripture? "If My Words Abide in You" John 15:1-7 January 4, 2009 For more resources, visit
- The Greatest Words in All of Scripture (Paul Washer) (Yes, I'm able to upload videos longer than 10 min and up to 1GB in size now. You can click here to learn more about why: ) (Descr. coming soon.)
- Prophet Muhammad"pbuh" In Various Religious Scriptures by Dr. Zakir Naik 1/6 A lecture by Dr. Zakir Naik about the prophecies of Prophet Muhammad"pbuh" In Various Religious Scriptures including Christian, Jewish, Buddhist and Hindu scriptures.
- Sam Harris: Holy Scriptures lose against Modernity Sam Harris talks about how our modern understanding of the world has forced religions to change. Related article: Turkey performing radical revisions on Islamic Texts Beseeched by Mother, N.Va. Church Offered to Purge 'Demonic Power' from Cho Seung Hui Credit: Big Think
- Beckah Shae - Scripture Snack - Love DOWNLOAD FULL SONG HERE: Acapella of 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 // Song of Solomon 2:4 Scripture Snacks contain the recipe to feed, nourish, and encourage your soul, mind and spirit. Made perfectly divine to satisfy those on the go cravings, with a delightful pinch of life giving, nutritious, all natural Holy Scriptures infused with tasty acapella sounds, sweet & smooth flavorsome vocals and fresh hot beats laced with Love, served by Beckah Shae & Jack "Shoc" Shocklee. Bon Appetit!
- The tyranny of scripture Humanity in chains. BOOK OF VIDEO TRANSCRIPTS NOW AVAILABLE Saudi police raid "gay wedding" Anglicans in conflict over female and gay bishops and Creation museums Creationism in Louisiana Creationism in the UK You can download an audio version of this video at
- Toby Mac 'Jesus Freak' (Live) with Scripture
- Beckah Shae - Scripture Snack - Soundmind DOWNLOAD FULL SONG HERE: Acapella of Phil 4:6-7 and 2 Tim 1:7. Enjoy! Scripture Snacks contain the recipe to feed, nourish, and encourage your soul, mind and spirit. Made perfectly divine to satisfy those on the go cravings, with a delightful pinch of life giving, nutritious, all natural Holy Scriptures infused with tasty acapella sounds, sweet & smooth flavorsome vocals and fresh hot beats laced with Love, served by Beckah Shae & Jack "Shoc" Shocklee. Bon Appetit!
- Using scripture as evidence Matt Dillahunty and Jeff Dee on the atheist experience get a call from a man who among other things claims that men has less ribs than women because of the story about Adam and Eve even though this is easily disproven by picking up an anatomy book. It's weird how people can use scripture as evidence when they either don't know how the story goes or the story is easily disproven. Credits: The Atheist Experience #475 11/19/06 www.atheist-
- Scripture Power My third and last attempt to do upload this video.
- "Departing from Scripture: The Root of Error" | History of the Modern Gospel (Session 1) (Session 1 of the series. "Departing from Scripture: The Root of Error") Most Christians know that there is a difference between what is preached today and what has been preached historically. Many preachers of yesterday exegeted the Scriptures yet today many preachers exegete their own life. What you may not be familiar with, though, is how we got this "gospel" that is preached today. In this series of videos, the ministry Real Truth Matters deals with the history of what we call "The Modern Gospel."
- Scriptures For Encouragement I wanted to share some bible scriptures of encouragement to all of my brothers and sisters who are in Jesus Christ here on youtube sharing their faith. I made this to be a peaceful and calm video with the music and scenery. God bless you In Faith, Amanda
- Unholy scripture A message to racists, and a few words about the Bible. BOOK OF VIDEO TRANSCRIPTS NOW AVAILABLE You can download an audio version of this video at
- 22. Interpreting Scripture: Medieval Interpretations Introduction to New Testament (RLST 152) The principles of interpreting the New Testament in this course assume a historical critical perspective. The historical critical method of interpreting a text privileges the intended meaning of the ancient author, the interpretation of a text's original audience, the original language the text was written in, and the avoidance of anachronism. However, for most of the last two thousand years, this has not been the method of interpretation of the Bible. Pre-modern interpreters, such as Origen and Augustine, felt free to allegorize and use the text as they saw fit. It was only through the Reformation and other events in modern history that the historical critical method became the predominant method of interpretation. Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: open.yale.edu This course was recorded in Spring 2009.
- Christian Praise and Worship Scripture Song - Those Who Wait on the Lord (Isaiah 40:25-31) Christian praise and worship songs playlist: Music written, produced, and performed by Esther Mui ( piano, keyboard, organ, vocals ), all for the glory of God. www.m- Isaiah 40:25-31 (New King James Version) 25 " To whom then will you liken Me, Or to whom shall I be equal?" says the Holy One. 26 Lift up your eyes on high, And see who has created these things, Who brings out their host by number; He calls them all by name, By the greatness of His might And the strength of His power; Not one is missing. 27 Why do you say, O Jacob, And speak, O Israel: " My way is hidden from the LORD, And my just claim is passed over by my God"? 28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, The Creator of the ends of the earth, Neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. 29 He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, 31 But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Scripture Song "christian music" Christianity vocalist "gospel music" inspirational religion gospel soul music vocal Worship Scripture Song lyrics words piano keyboard organ synthesizer baptism baptize Easter John Baptist Christliche Musik Jesus Christ prophet evangelical protestant catholic Jordan River Israel Jerusalem ...
- Wait on the LORD (Scripture Song) You can memorize passages and even entire chapters of God's Word easily by using Scripture Songs. The lyrics are Psalm 27:1, 14; 28:7; 37:18-19, verbatim, from the King James Version. The guitar chords will be posted on my website. You must obtain permission from the original author if you wish to record this professionally. This project is designed simply to help God's children commit his Word to memory. "Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Psalm 119:11
- Scripture Collection - Loneliness A look at what the bible has to say about loneliness. Inspirational verses put to photos of God's beautiful creation and soothing music. Scripture from the NIV. Look for more Topical Scripture Videos at /eph289az --- Copyright Notice: This video may be shown at your church, special event or embedded on your website for free providing: - It is not used for commercial purposes. - It is used to further the Gospel. - The people viewing it see the full credits at the end of the video. Please do not download, edit or reproduce this video without permission. Feel free to contact me if you would like this video in an HDTV format.
- Knowing and Preaching the Authoritative Scripture Matt Chandler explains why it's important to have a high view of Scripture and its authority.
- The Truth About Mary and Scripture: MUST SEE! If today you hear his voice... harden not your hearts. It is a Spiritual Work of Mercy to share this with others.
- Orthodoxy & Scripture 1: Septuagint vs. Masoretic This video is part one to a series I'm doing on Holy Scripture. In this video, I discuss the Old Testament, paying special attention to why the Orthodox use the Septuagint instead of the Masoretic, as Protestants and Jews use. If you're interested in reading the Septuagint for yourself, visit: ccat.sas.upenn.edu For more information on the Septuagint, including a complete list of quotes from the Septuagint in the New Testament and a comparison with the Masoretic, visit: For a scholarly site with lots of info on the Septuagint, don't miss: If you want to learn more about the differences between Orthodox and Protestant understandings of Scripture, you might be interested in following an on-going debate about Sola Scriptura between a Reformed Baptist and myself, at my blog, Pious Fabrications: If you have any questions, you can e-mail them to me at davidpwithun@ Thanks for watching!
- The Canon of Scripture: How the Bible was "made," formed / came to be, The Codex [ See all our videos at ] *Watch this series under our playlists link or click this link * John W. Schoenheit of Spirit & Truth Fellowship International ( ) teaches on "The Canon of Scripture How the Bible Came to be." If you like what we are doing and you would like to help us continue to spread the Gospel all over the globe, please consider sowing into our ministry at For further study see: Our free online book, The Bible: You Can Believe It! at Historically Verifiable Prophecies in the Bible at Aren't some of the books of the Bible lost or missing? at Articles, videos, and audio teachings on the Keys to Understanding the Bible at Also, check out our free online Bible study guide at
- 21. Interpreting Scripture: Hebrews Introduction to New Testament (RLST 152) There are many ways of interpreting the text, and ancient methods of interpretation may seem bizarre to our modern sensibilities. The New Testament offers us many examples of how an early Christian might interpret the text of the Hebrew Bible, which was their scripture. The Letter to the Hebrews, which is not really a letter but a speech of encouragement, structures its argument around the thesis that Jesus' liturgy and priesthood is superior to that in the Hebrew Bible. The author of Hebrews proves this through several interesting interpretations of passages from the Hebrew Bible. Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: open.yale.edu This course was recorded in Spring 2009.
- Scripture Memory How/Why - Bob Jennings Scripture Memory How/Why - Bob Jennings It is so important to memorize the Word of God. Bob talks about some methods He uses as well as some very important reasons why to memorize the Word of God.
- John MacArthur Explains Authority of Scripture This clip was on cross TV. John MacArthur explains why we believe scripture.
- Prophet Muhammad"pbuh" In Various Religious Scriptures by Dr. Zakir Naik 5/6 A lecture by Dr. Zakir Naik about the prophecies of Prophet Muhammad"pbuh" In Various Religious Scriptures including Christian, Jewish, Buddhist and Hindu scriptures.
- Prophet Muhammad"pbuh" In Various Religious Scriptures by Dr. Zakir Naik 3/6 A lecture by Dr. Zakir Naik about the prophecies of Prophet Muhammad"pbuh" In Various Religious Scriptures including Christian, Jewish, Buddhist and Hindu scriptures.
- "Memorize Scripture" John Piper Sermon Jam Wisdom from John Piper. Pictures: randomly googled, Sermon : "How to recieve the word of Man as the Word of God" by John Piper see beat from here:
- Orthodoxy & Scripture 4: Sola Scriptura In this video, I discuss the Protestant belief of Sola Scriptura. I present three arguments in favor of Sola Scriptura which are commonly presented by Protestants and address each of them from the perspective of an Orthodox Christian. I then explain four reasons why the Orthodox Church rejects Sola Scriptura. Read an excellent article on Sola Scriptura by Father John Whiteford, an Orthodox Priest who is a former Protestant Evangelical, here: Check out my blog here: And go here to follow the debate on Sola Scriptura This ends my series on Holy Scripture. Thanks for watching! I hope you'll take the time to rate, comment, and subscribe! If you have any questions or concerns you'd like me to address, please post them here or at my blog or e-mail me: davidpwithun@
- If My Words Abide in You - John Piper (Scripture Memory) John 15:1-7 I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. 7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By John Piper. © Desiring God. Website:
- Misquoting Jesus: Scribes Who Altered Scripture and Readers Who May Never Know Is the Bible authentic? Who really wrote the Bible? Was the bible corrupted as Muslims claim? Scholar Bart Ehrman's new book explores how scribes through both omission and intention changed the Bible. Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why is the result of years of reading the texts in their original languages. Bart Ehrman is a New Testament scholar and textual critic of early Christianity, he is the James A. Gray Distinguished Professor and Chair of the Department of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He came to UNC in 1988, after four years of teaching at Rutgers University. Prof. Ehrman completed his M.Div. and Ph.D. degrees at Princeton Seminary, where his 1985 doctoral dissertation was awarded magna cum laude. Since then he has published extensively in the fields of New Testament and Early Christianity, having written or edited nine*** books, numerous articles, and dozens of book reviews. Among his most recent books are a college-level textbook on the New Testament, two anthologies of early Christian writings, a study of the historical Jesus as an apocalyptic prophet (Oxford Univesity Press), and a Greek-English Edition of the Apostolic Fathers for the Loeb Classical Library (Harvard University Press). Prof. Ehrman has served as President of the Southeast Region of the Society of Biblical literature, chair of the New Testament textual criticism section of the Society, book review editor of the Journal of ...
- Tradition, Scripture and the Catholic Church How Old Is Your Church? If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded by Martin Luther, an ex- monk of the Catholic Church, in the year 1517. If you belong to the Church of England, your religion was founded by King Henry VIII in the year 1534 because the Pope would not grant him a divorce with the right to remarry. If you are a Presbyterian, your religion was founded by John Knox in Scotland in the year 1560. If you are a Protestant Episcopalian, your religion was an offshoot of the Church of England founded by Samuel Seabury in the American colonies in the 17th century. If you are a Congregationalist, your religion was originated by Robert Brown in Holland in 1582. If you are a Methodist, your religion was launched by John and Charles Wesley in England in 1744. If you are a Unitarian, Theophilus Lindley founded your church in London in 1774. If you are a Mormon (Latter Day Saints), Joseph Smith started your religion in Palmyra, NY, in 1829. If you are a Baptist, you owe the tenets of your religion to John Smyth, who launched it in Amsterdam in 1605. If you are of the Dutch Reformed church, you recognize Michaelis Jones as founder, because he originated your religion in New York in 1628. If you worship with the Salvation Army, your sect began with William Booth in London in 1865. If you are a Christian Scientist, you look to 1879 as the year in which your religion was born and to Mrs. Mary Baker Eddy as its founder. If you belong to one of the religious organizations ...
- Scripture Pastor Jan Paulsen, world president of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, comments of the relevancy of The Book - the Scriptures - today. Keeping it on a shelf will not do, he says. "The Book needs to be open; it needs to be read."
- Bible Verses and Scriptures Hymns - Lord how long, dear bridegroom - Howard Higashi The Lord's recovery. Howard Higashi Hymns. Longing and Praying. A slide show of Bible verses set to soothing music and beautiful hymn. Lord how long, dear bridegroom. Lyrics: 1.Lord, how long, dear Bridegroom, 'Til You come, Lord, how soon? Don't delay for that coming day, coming day. Grant me, Lord, to be filled With You, Lord, every day. Dearest Lord, take me all the way. Chorus: Come, Lord Jesus, Please come, dear Bridegroom; Precious One, come soon, come soon. Lord, consume me! Oh Lord, don't let me stray, Faithful to You all the way. 2.Lord, make home in all my heart In my secret, deepest parts, Hidden, Lord, and reserved for You, for You. You would be preeminent In all things and all events, Possessed by Thee to this extent. 3.In my prayer and deepest plea In my spirit always be Saturated and soaked with Thee, with Thee. This would be my life daily. Every hour expecting Thee, This I pray, Lord, desperately! 4.The universe, in it we see, In the sweetest touch of Thee, You're my choice and my destiny, destiny. Lord, whate'er the price may be, Lord, Amen, let it be! Oh, my Love, please come back quickly! 5.In Your love I am constrained. What's within, I can't contain. Lord, I can't any more restrain, restrain. In Your love, I'll pour on Thee. And the church, Your Bride to be, This my choice voluntarily. The Way Of Qi: Please visit: TWOQ Global: Vast collections of online hymns - Top quality Christian literature:
- Relaxing Meditation Music with Uplifting Scriptures- Release Worry & Anxiety Relaxing Meditation Music with Uplifting Scriptures for meditation, contemplation, healing, and relaxation, and to release, anxiety, fear, worry, and stress
- Saturday in Scripture | Supplanting the Sabbath The Sabbath was Supplanted : Now The Sabbath is being Restored! A belief held by many people is that Saturday is the Sabbath of Scripture. It is true that Saturday is the seventh day of the modern seven day week. However, it is not the seventh-day Sabbath of the Bible. The Biblical record reveals that the Israelites worshipped on Saturn's day (Saturday) when they were in apostasy and rebellion against Heaven. Worship on a Saturday Sabbath is still idolatrous rebellion. This video covers the evidence in Scripture that worship on Saturday dishonors the Creator and gives homage instead to the cruelest, most evil of all the pagan gods: Saturn. For more on this topic, Please read this article on our website: Saturday in Scripture: Supplanting the Holy Sabbath The Sabbath is a sign of the God that you serve. Let us come together and worship Yahuwah God on the Sabbath that HE ordained: The Sabbath , the Lunar Sabbath, of His Lunar Solar Calendar. Not the Sabbath that has been paying homage to Saturn!!!
- The Old Testament and the trouble with God Why would God follow human customs thousands of years ago? (He didn't.) The music is
- What's the harm? Let's ask Congressman John Shimkus United States Congressman John Shimkus (R-Il.) puts all of our minds at ease about global warming. Both because of what it says in some ancient texts AND because of his absolute certainty about it. We should all breathe a sigh of relief knowing THIS guy is making life and death decisions for us. This is from the US House Subcommittee on Energy and Environment - March 25th 2009 *IN CASE MY POINT WAS NOT CLEAR IN THE VIDEO* I have no interest in arguing whether global warming is happening. The reason I find this so appalling is because this elected official is using his personal scripture to dismiss a public issue. It seems that no matter how sure we were about global warming, this clown would still ignore it because of what it says in his scripture. Also, no one bothers to present any evidence for the veracity of their holy books. Which is fine, if it is a personal belief. It is their right to believe what they want to believe, and it is even their right to look down on non-believers - think less of them as a result of their disbelief - even though that doesn't seem very fair. But when we start seeing people use scripture to ignore major global issues, I am afraid I am going to have to ask for some evidence to back up that funky old collection of desert scribblings. Check out my original music channel:
- Where Are We In Scripture? The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan speaking at Life Center Church in Chicago, Il.
- Rick Warren Twisting Scripture (WOTMR) [2of2] Here we learn that Rick Warren doesn't believe that sermons will produce spiritual maturity, Bill Hybels of Willow Creek is one of the greatest pastors in History, that Ecclesiastes was actually talking about church growth in certain sections, and prayer and preaching doesn't grow a church. Sheesh.
- Shiva Sutras -- The Uncompromising Scripture Shiva Sutras -- The Uncompromising Scripture:
twitter about scripture
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about scripture
“ platform that turns WordPress into a collaborative online LDS scripture study journal. of 2009, I posted an Outline of the Textual Structure of the Book of Mormon to my blog”
— Blog " ,
“I LOVE Scripture set to music, and not only is my favorite Pastor/musician that does this about to release a new cd, but the official ESV blog has published an interview with him! In an interview at the ESV Bible blog, you can read about Mark's CD series Hide the Word”
— Memorize Scripture through Song | Crossway,
“Scripture Reading Charts Kristin's VT Blog. Scripture Reading Tracker. SugarDoodle. VT Surprise. VT Tips. LDS Websites. About Jesus Christ. BYU Women's Conference. LDS Seminary. . . Relief Society. Visiting Teaching. Tags”
— Visiting Teaching " Blog Archive " Scripture Reading Charts,
“As others have mentioned on this forum, it is typical for Protestants to either meet in a group to study the Bible or to study it on one's own. Because Catholics believe that Scripture must be interpreted in accordance with the teachings of the Church, the Early Fathers, the Catechism,”
— Bible Study Methods,
“490 provides uplifting and entertaining content - greeting cards, art, music and other fun items. Greeting Cards Wired Bible Preview Special Forum The Poll Connect Guest Book Admin. Copyright: 1999 © 490 - Learn to Love!”
— 490 - Learn to Love!, 490
“Do you have your own blog or website? Now you can show memory verses in your side panel with the Scripture Memory Widget. After you add it to your blog, you'll be asked to choose between two display modes. 1. Always display random verses. 2. Always display the last verse I memorized”
— Scripture Typer Insider,
“Scripture. author, books, evil, if god is good, randy alcorn, I addressed this question several months ago in my blog about Pat Robertson's endorsement of Rudy Giuliani”
— All Blog Posts - Blog - Eternal Perspective Ministries,
“Forum for ***yzing Yahweh's real message in His Word without the corruptions from man and his religions. The site does have some new video clips and there is a blog detailing new aspects and inquiries that are being incorporated into the movie”
— The Exodus Conspiracy - Archaeology and Scripture - Yada,