- The Partnership Scholars gives students in low income, minority communities of California a life-changing opportunity - to turn a dream of a college education into reality. — “The Partnership Scholars”,
- The Bepko Scholars and Fellows Program is designed for students who demonstrate integrity, dedication, leadership, and a commitment to service. Bepko Scholars who attend IUPUI for graduate or professional study receive $5,000 per year for four years and are named Bepko Fellows. — “Bepko Scholars & Fellows Program : Scholarships : Honors”, bepkoscholars.iupui.edu
- The Governor's Scholars Program strives to enhance Kentucky's next generation of civic ©2010 Kentucky Governor's Scholars Program. 1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 210,. — “Kentucky Governor's Scholars Program > Home”, gsp.ky.gov
- Established to recognize the most talented students at the world's leading graduate schools of business and computer science. The Siebel Scholars Foundation rewards excellence among the top students at the most prestigious business, bioengineering, and computer science graduate programs and. — “Siebel Scholars”,
- Resources are available for international students, faculty, scholars and their families. Students and Scholars supports the integration of international students and scholars into the NYU. — “International Students and Scholars”, nyu.edu
- Definition of Scholars in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Scholars. Pronunciation of Scholars. Translations of Scholars. Scholars synonyms, Scholars antonyms. Information about Scholars in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “Scholars - definition of Scholars by the Free Online”,
- "As a scholar, I witnessed the insurmountable resources within APICS. Help your scholar build professional networks with other scholars and professionals. — “APICS - Scholars Education Program Overview”,
- In 2008, the GA State Board of Education approved Scholars Academy, Inc. (SA) as a state charter school-serving students in grades K-5 in the Clayton County area. Scholars Academy is an autonomous public school, which means that it operates. — “Welcome to Scholars Academy Charter Scjpp;”, scholarsacademy.us
- Welcome to College Park Scholars at the University of Maryland. College Park Scholars is a community of interdisciplinary living-learning programs for academically talented first- and second-year students. — “College Park Scholars at the University of Maryland”, scholars.umd.edu
- Enables searching for scholarly literature, including peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, preprints, abstracts, and technical reports from all broad areas of research. — “Google Scholar”,
- While abroad, scholars serve as goodwill ambassadors to the host country and give Upon returning home, scholars share with Rotarians and others the experiences that led to. — “: Ambassadorial Scholarships”,
- Academia, Acadème, or the Academy are the common terms for the community of students and scholars engaged in higher education and research. In the 17th century, British and French religious scholars popularized the term to describe certain types of institutions of higher learning. — “Academia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The SMU President's Scholars Program. Each year SMU invites 30-35 of the most gifted students in the first-year entering class to receive President's Scholarships, the highest academic merit awards given by the University. Scholars also receive travel expenses and tuition for study abroad,. — “President's Scholars Home - President's Scholars - SMU”, smu.edu
- The U.S. Presidential Scholars Program was established in 1964, by executive order of the President, to recognize and honor some of our nation's most distinguished graduating high school seniors. — “U.S. Presidential Scholars Program”, www2.ed.gov
- The KFC Colonel's Scholars Program® is looking for high school seniors with entrepreneurial drive, strong perseverance, demonstrated financial need, Colonel's Scholars is a program of the Kentucky Fried Chicken Foundation, an independent. — “KFC Colonel's Scholars”,
- SSACI > Grants/Scholarships - by Program > Twenty-first Century Scholars Program Twenty-first Century Scholars Program. The Twenty-first Century Scholars Program began in 1990 as Indiana's way of raising the educational aspirations of low and moderate-income families. — “SSACI: Twenty-first Century Scholars Program”, scholars.in.gov
- Since 2003, 100 Scholars has been providing educational products and services in multiple states. This is a list of answers to "Frequently Asked Questions" asked of 100 Scholars. — “100 Scholars, Austin, TX”, 100
- Avenue Scholars Foundation, Omaha Nebraska Avenue Scholars Collaborate. Get the Facts . . . Student Checklist. FAFSA Checklist. Contact Your Talent Advisor "Our mission is to provide an avenue of success for Omaha area students of talent and need by offering comprehensive support from. — “Avenue Scholars Foundation, Omaha NE”,
- ACS Scholars Program. Scholarships for African American, Hispanic, and American Indian Chemical Science Students. Celebrating 15 years! ACS awards renewable scholarships to underrepresented minority students who want to enter the fields of chemistry or chemistry-related fields. — “ACS Scholars Program College Scholarships for African”,
- Our membership of students and scholars from university, graduate, and professional programs exemplifies America's brightest minds and top achievers in the Arts, the Sciences, Medicine, Law, and Business. The National Scholars Honor Code cultivates honor and integrity in our membership in the. — “The National Scholars Honor Society”,
- Bring independent scholars together to share scholarly interests and expertise Encourage foundations and institutes to open competitions to independent scholars and to include them on review committees. — “National Coalition of Independent Scholars”,
- A 20-year plan to provide financial assistance to high-achieving minority students who are in severe financial need and otherwise would be excluded from higher education. — “Gates Millennium Scholars”,
related videos for scholars
- Blue Scholars - Coo? From their new EP OOF!.
- Blue Scholars - Inkwell (remix) Inkwell/ Crashed Cop Car remix The song is mixed with the song Float On by Modest Mouse I found this on the internet, I thought it was awesome. Artist: Blue Scholars Song : Inkwell (remix)
- Blue Scholars - Loyalty Music Video for the 3rd Single "Loyalty" off the Bayani Album. Directed by: Zia Mohajerjasbi Produced By: Zia Mohajerjasbi, Marty Martin, Kirby Grey, Rahwa Habte, Sam Terry, and Faraz Zarghami
- Blue Scholars - Blink Blue Scholars
- Blue Scholars "Joe Metro" Music Video The official video for Blue Scholars' "Joe Metro," the second single off the Bayani album.. Directed By: Zia Mohajerjasbi and Marty Martin
- Blue Scholars - Freewheelin This video was filmed in the summer of 2004 in Seattle's International District, Beacon Hill and Capitol Hill locations. Blue Scholars, a Seattle hip hop duo, self-released their self-titled LP in 2004 and an EP, "The Long March" in 2005. The group has garnered media attention from VIBE and URB magazines, as well as touring the country and opening for Kanye West, Masta Ace, De La Soul, Slick Rick, Immortal Technique, Zion I, and more. For more information, ask your mom or visit . And yes, Geo lost weight...we get it! ;)
- Blue Scholars - Commencement Day The Long March EP
- Blue Scholars - Ordinary Guys Blue Scholars - Bayani
- Blue Scholars - HI-808 Watch Seattle based hip hop duo Blue Scholars' new video for "Hi-808"off of the OOF! EP their ode to true Hawaii. OOF! EP and BAYANI REDUX is available now at
- How to Get a Japanese Scholarship Learn more ways to get a Japanese scholarship: Why pay to go to Japan when someone else could pay for you? It's not as hard as you think. Here are some rules to follow that will help you get other people's money in your pockets so you can head off and study in the land of the rising sun. eduFire SuperPass (learn Japanese!)
- Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice PLEASE RATE THIS VIDEO and Subscribe : ) My former name was "Free Speech Zone USA" and I was suspended because some people can't handle the truth. The Scholars you see in this video are just the tip of the iceberg. There are thousands of Scholars, engineers, professors, and Scientists all around the word who claim that "the official story about 9/11 was a lie" for more information on all the Scholars and members of the 9/11 truth please click on the following link: stj911.org I believe 9/11 was an inside job; if you're curious like me; seeking the truth and want to know what really happened, please watch my videos or download the movie ( Loose Change). The Movie (Loose Change) can be viewed for free from the following links: and for more information click on these following links: stj911.org http http
- Blue Scholars "No Rest For The Weary" Bumbershoot 2006 High quality video of Blue Scholars opening for Kanye West on the Bumbershoot 2006 Mainstage. Directed by Zia Mohajerjasbi.
- Blue Scholars - "Back Home" Music Video Music video for "Back Home," the lead single off of the new Blue Scholars record "BAYANI." Directed By: Zia Mohajerjasbi Produced By: Zia Mohajerjasbi, Kirby Grey, Rahwa Habte, Sam Terry
- The Scholars - Turbulence The debut single 'Turbulence' by The Scholars out on the 26th of October on iTunes. Directed by Mike O' Connor and Matt Bragg of Linewalker Film. ~ Apologies for it being a bit dark, its all youtube's fault! ~ ~ http
- Blue Scholars - Bayani Blue Scholars - Bayani From The Album Bayani
- Blue Scholars - Lumière It was like November 2009 and I was rolling Beacon Ave with my friend Saman, an Iranian girl who'd grown up between the US / Kenya / England. We were in the Nissan Sentra she'd bought from a mutual friend who'd previously bought it from me, and I had bought it from another Iranian dood in Whitecenter who makes some of the best homemade Joojeh Kabob you've ever tasted. She was playing this record from a band called The xx she recently was referred to by a friend or something off the iPod plugged into the tape-deck thru an adapter while powered by one of those cigarette lighter things from Radio Shack. Yea that's right, it's a cigarette lighter. Funny how new cars don't have "cigarette lighters" and instead have a circular hole thing for "power supply" that you still need to buy a special adapter for. Originally, plugging your walkman, discman, and later cellphone via adapter into these lighter plugs was an innovative way of drawing power from what was available to you as a car owner. Now smoking cigarettes is suddenly super taboo and new cars don't have cigarette lighters built in to them, but they still have this power-hole. My question was, if you're gonna make a car with a power-hole, why not just make it a REGULAR OUTLET? If you're no longer supplying the cigarette lighter, there's no point in keeping the whole power-hole thing in it's original form. Well, more and more new consumer cars have regular outlets now and that makes this whole argument a ...
- The Tallis Scholars sings Palestrina The most excellent ensemble The Tallis Scholars, here in a live performance of Nunc Dimittis by Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina(1524?-1594).
- Chris Hedges to Poverty Scholars: US Government Lacks Legitimacy Poverty Initiative at Union Theological Seminary brought Chris Hedges to their Poverty Scholars Strategic Dialogues on Media and Religion and he delivered a monumental address urging the poor deal effectively with the right wing's grip on power, counter their fascistic racial targeting of Islam and other scapegoats like immigrants, gays, feminists, and lefties, by getting the public to see it's a deliberate distraction to prevent our realizing the need to replace obsolete economic institutions, a corrupt media, and a criminal government lacking in legitimacy. Poverty Initiative convened 90 Poverty Scholars--low-income organizers, faith leaders and media makers from over 41 organizations. Check out and help make change happen! NYC, April 10, 2010. Camera and audio by Joe Friendly
- Blue Scholars - Southside Revival The Long March EP - Blue Scholars (2005)
- The Tallis Scholars sing Thomas Tallis-1 Spem in alium(40-part Motet)
- Blue Scholars - Morning Of America Artist: Blue Scholars Album: Bayani Title: Morning Of America
- Cato Institute Scholars ***yze the 2010 State of the Union Address Cato Institute scholars address several items in President Obama's first official State of the Union Address. Scholars include Daniel J. Mitchell, Mark A. Calabria, Neal McCluskey, Michael D. Tanner, John Samples, Jim Harper and Malou Innocent. This video was produced by Austin Bragg and Caleb Brown.
- Bully: Scholarship Edition - Welcome to Bullworth Part 1 The first part of the opening scenes of Bully: Scholarship Edition on the XBox 360. I love this game, and so I've decided to upload the missions. Jimmy's commentary always makes me laugh, particularly what he says about the alumni - "nothing but arms dealers, serial killers, and corporate lawyers... real scum." Playlist for Bully: Scholarship Edition:
- Blue Scholars - Lumiere photographer John Coyne in Oakland sent us this video he made for the Lumiere track. it was pretty dope, so we put it up. thanks bud!
- Blue Scholars - Blink Blue Scholars music video "Blink". All credit for music to be given to the 'blue scholars' and the video by 'conscious revolutions'.
- Blue Scholars - Southside Revival Album: Long March EP.......... Hungry is an adjective attached to my philosophy, it's gotta be, progress revolves around economy And I can see the consequence of capital first-hand, monorail construction pushed tenants off the land My people, get ready, it's about to get heavy, and when I'm not humbled then I got fam to check me Silence won't protect me so I check one-two, and fight without fighting like the joint by Sun Tzu On the hill, adjacent to Boeing Field, you can hear the planes flying over me behind my vocals We speak in the Beacon Hill slang with a wonderful blend of black language and immigrant accent And if the sun's out, half the kids will be absent, I'm navigating streets, sometimes it's like a labyrinth I paint my voice while Sabzi builds the canvas to translate my ancestors anthems It's a southside revival, put your hands high, let your arms be the pillars that be holdin' up the sky I heard a few heads say that hip-hop was dead, no it's not It's just malnourished and underfed (x2) Now the reason that they killed made the reason that we came to be Trying to eat and organize simultaneously, but instead most will settle for less I can't front I give a *** if Ronal Reagan is dead He turned sections of the population into crack fiends, eradicated everything we gained in the '60's Back to square 1, let's revise the strategy to reload the gun and bring about a radical change son These tough talking cowards ain't hard, they'll bounce on the squad when it's time ...
- Blue Scholars "Morning of America" (LIVE) "Burn To Shine #5", Seattle, WA (01/27/2007) Blue Scholars - "Morning of America" (from the 2007 album "Bayani") The city of Seattle, Washington sets the stage for the 5th installment of "Burn To Shine". Benjamin Gibbard (Death Cab For Cutie) brings together 14 of his favorite Seattle bands to perform in a house that is about to be destroyed. A diverse cross section of Seattle's vital music scene is captured in a single day. celebrating a moment in time and place. (trixiedvd)
- Blue Scholars Performing "The Ave." Bumbershoot 2006. Directed by: Zia Mohajerjasbi Produced by: Zia Mohajerjasbi and Marty Martin
- Tallis Scholars - Allegri: Miserere In February 1994 Peter Phillips and the Tallis Scholars performed on the 400th anniversary of the death of Palestrina in the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, Rome, where Palestrina had trained as a choirboy and later worked as Maestro di Cappella.
- Scholar Ladies (Get An A On It) 2009 HOPE Idol Winner. View more HOPE videos at .
- The Tallis Scholars - William Byrd - Vigilate The British ensemble the Tallis Scholars sings William Byrd's (c1540 - 1623) Vigilate.
- Sagaba (Remix) - Blue Scholars Sagaba (Remix) Blue Scholars The Long March EP
- The Tallis Scholars - Thomas Tallis - Miserere Nostri Just music this time around. The Tallis Scholars here sing a favorite piece of mine, Miserere Nostri, by Thomas Tallis.
- New Spice | Study like a scholar, scholar BEHIND THE SCENES: - Do you want to be a scholar? Then study at the Harold B. Lee Library. Do your research here, study here, and be a scholar! Stephen Jones: Lead / Co-writer Scott Winn: Co-writer / Director of Photography Derek Bodily Co-writer / Special FX Jacob Fenn: 1st AC / Editor / Compositing FX Eric Johnson Sound Design Jonathan Adamson: Special FX Olivia Gallegos: Production Coordinator Raven Alard: 1st AD Kiffen Schultz: Book Cart Boy / Special FX Jared McPhillen: Special FX Matt Brown: Production Assistant Mike Hill: Unit Manager Chris Garcia: Project Manager
- Scholars For 911Truth Take On Fox News And Win Big
- Blue Scholars "Coffee And Snow" Music Video HQ It snowed. So we filmed something. Director/DP/Editor: Zia Mohajerjasbi Special Thanks To: The PHYSICS
- BLUE SCHOLARS: Coffee and Snow 2 DOWNLOAD: It snowed again. So we filmed something... again. Director/DP/Editor: Zia Mohajerjasbi NYC Footage: Anthony Falco Thanks to Cahn Nguyen, Sam Toloui, Bronwyn Proctor, and the snow. @bluescholars @prometheusbrown @sabzi @drzia
- Blue Scholars - North By Northwest Blue Scholars - Bayani
- Blue Scholars: 50 Thousand Deep Blue Scholars: 50 Thousand Deep. 206 never fails. please rate, subscribe and comment even add me as a friend ^.^
- Blue Scholars- Sagaba No Copyright Infringement Intended. Off the self titled album "Blue Scholars" By Blue Scholars. One of the very first underground songs i listened to. *I will not send this or any other song to anyone* Lyrics: Sister sits on the steps Cigarette rests on fingertips Takes a sip of slow death deathly through her lips, She blows a kiss Which I can only resist in vain She got the gift of gravity pulling to ask her name She says Sagaba What's it mean - she says in Ilocano it translates into suffering I'm pondering the irony to conjure up the fearlessness to find a conversation She offers me a square, I decline the invitation It reminds me of the days when I would chain smoke Broken with no hope Like broken like the manner she spoke We both Two people seeking Solace and remembrance And wondering if miracles were meant for us But intent was just an innocent thought between a sister and a brother Who been building in the guidance of a mother And the storyteller stops Waiting for the beat to drop Gathering his thoughts in the wind, breathing in like... Now I couldn't stand to see the queen breathe her dreams away And tell me her tomorrow will never become today I say I used to know a woman just like you, Beautiful but jaded by the multitude of men who'd often try to Justify their lies with twisted notions of survival And hide behind their armor when karma completes a cycle She replied That just because I knew a woman well it doesn't mean I know them all She begins to bade farewell ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about scholars
“David Goldblatt brought the largest crowd yet at the Football Scholars Forum! The Football Scholars Forum will be the paper' I give at the”
— The Football Scholars Forum | Academics discussing books on footy, scholars.footy-
“UCL Law Faculty presents UCL WTO Scholars Forum: 5 May 2009, Dr Andrew Lang -- Tuesday, May 05, 2009 -- London, United Kingdom”
— UCL WTO Scholars Forum: 5 May 2009, Dr Andrew Lang - Eventbrite, wto-scholars-forum-
“This blog is now located at http:///. You will be automatically please update your feed subscriptions to. http:///atom.xml. Permalink”
“University Scholars Program : Current Students : Scholars Forum The Scholars Forum Series (HSS 110/111) features presentations and discussions on issues”
— Scholars Forum, ncsu.edu
“Home > Blog. Chicago Scholars Blog. Class of 2013 Scholar, Zuleima Ocampo Takes the Blog. Our Programs. Our Scholars. News & Media. Get Involved. Our Partners”
— Chicago Scholars Blog - Dare to Dream. Dare to Achieve,
“Official Blog/Website of Blue Scholars No Blue Scholars shows this trip, but I'll be in Honolulu for a week performing and speaking at the University of Hawaii and”
— Blue Scholars - Official Site,
“This is the official blog of the Emerging Scholars Network, a program of InterVarsity of the life of the mind (as this blog tends to do), college sports doesn't seem to make”
— The Emerging Scholars Blog | From InterVarsity's Emerging,
“Blog This forum has been created for members of Scholars for 9/11 Truth and other dedicated students of these terrible events. Michael”
— Blogs - 9/11 Scholars Forum, 911