- Kevin Brown A professional saxophonist with 40 years of experience. If I could do only one thing right, let it be music that inspires people to do the right things."Kevin Brown A professional saxophonist with 40 years of experience. Kevin has toured all over Europe, the United States, and Canada. — “Saxophonist”,
- Definition of saxophonist in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of saxophonist. Pronunciation of saxophonist. Translations of saxophonist. saxophonist synonyms, saxophonist antonyms. Information about saxophonist in the free online English. — “saxophonist - definition of saxophonist by the Free Online”,
- Click to find video and music clips of Bob Howell. Also, contacting info and more. Saxophonist. Current Events. Welcome to Bob Howell's Website! Last Updated -April 21st, 2010. Hosted by Yahoo!. — “Bob Howell- Saxophonist”,
- Reeds, depending on the brand, are somewhat inconsistent, and most saxophonists deem only about half of the reeds in a given box When a saxophonist plays a C on the staff on an Eb alto saxophone, the note sounds as Eb a sixth below the. — “Saxophone - Definition”,
- You Shred : Saxophonist. Saxophonist. Humorous Saxophonist Shirts & Gear! Hats, T-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, buttons, stickers and more! amateur saxophonist. blistering. — “Saxophonist - Shirts, Buttons, Mugs, Stickers & More”,
- The Rock Saxophonist. Hot riffs, cool licks, neat tricks! The Rock Saxophonist is a professional, fully featured music program containing studio-recordings of great Rock n' Roll Saxophone music. The Multimedia features of The Rock Saxophonist give you the ability to mute or solo any audio track. — “The Rock Saxophonist - Features”,
- Startpagina over Saxofoon -> saxophonist int. n tm z. Links met uitgebreide omschrijving en informatie. Official homepage of the Dutch alto-saxophonist, with news, tourdates, message board, and photo gallery. — “Saxofoon startpagina, links en informatie over saxofoon”,
- Christian music saxophone concert musician. Links include biography, references, education and band clinics, resources, CD order form and concert schedule. — “James Divine: Saxophonist”,
- On Flights of Fancy: Trio, Fascination, Volume 2 : The saxophonist's association with Drewes and Baron dates back to the early ' On Village Rhythms : By 1988, it was becoming increasingly obvious that tenor saxophonist Joe Lovano was on his way to becoming a major name in. — “Reviews ~ Joe Lovano ~ Saxophonist & Composer”,
- Harry Fager - Saxophonist Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos by Harry Fager - Saxophonist at ReverbNation. — “Harry Fager - Saxophonist | Osprey, FL | Jazz / Standards”,
- The MacArthur Foundation supports creative people and effective institutions committed to building a more just, verdant, and peaceful world. As both a saxophonist and a composer, Zenón demonstrates an astonishing mastery of old and new jazz idioms, from Afro-Caribbean and Latin American. — “Miguel Zenón - MacArthur Foundation”,
- Book a talented saxophone player for your next special event. Viewed as a powerful, ***y instrument, the jazz saxophone can be incorporated into the entertainment lineup for your event as a solo performer, a strolling saxophonist or an addition to other instruments such as a guitar or piano. — “Hire A Saxophonist, Jazz Saxophone Player, Saxophones”,
- He learned to play with equal ease in all possible keys, something that most saxophonists had thought was too difficult to attempt. Saxophonist number 29 on the Jazz 88 list was born into a vaudeville. — “WAER - 30 Greatest Saxophonists”,
- List of saxophonists. The saxophone (also referred to as the sax) is a conical-bored Bobby Rogers, studio saxophonist for Metallica Studios, Ltd. and mentor to Kenny G. — “Saxophone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Saxophonist News. Find breaking news, commentary, and archival information about Saxophonist from the Los Angeles Times. — “Articles about Saxophonist - Los Angeles Times”,
- saxophonist (plural saxophonists) A person who plays or practices with the saxophone. German: Saxophonist de(de) m., Saxophonistin de(de) f. Greek:. — “saxophonist - Wiktionary”,
- Saxophonist definition, a musical wind instrument consisting of a conical, usually brass tube with keys or valves and a mouthpiece with one reed. See more. — “Saxophonist | Define Saxophonist at ”,
- Easy Listening Saxophonist Available For Corporate-Private-Church Events. — “Smooth Jazz Saxophonist”,
- Many jazz saxophonists also play soprano on occasion, but most of them use it only as an auxiliary instrument. As well as allowing the saxophonist to play overtones/altissimo with ease, proper voicing also helps the saxophonist develop a clear, even and. — “Saxophone - New World Encyclopedia”,
- saxophonist a musician who plays the saxophone Hawkins, Coleman Hawkins — United States jazz saxophonist (1904-1969) Parker, Charlie Parker, Yardbird Parker, Bird Parker, Charles Christopher Parker — United States saxophonist and leader of the bop style of jazz (1920-1955). — “saxophonist: Information from ”,
- Amy Dickson - a player with a difference, the internationally acclaimed Australian saxophonist Amy Dickson. — “Amy Dickson | Internationally acclaimed Australian saxophonist”,
- Yahoo! reviewed these sites and found them related to Jazz Saxophonists. — “Jazz Saxophonists in the Yahoo! Directory”,
- Encyclopedia article about saxophonist. Information about saxophonist in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. jazz tenor saxophonist, saxophonists, tenor saxophonist, jazz saxophonist. — “saxophonist definition of saxophonist in the Free Online”, encyclopedia2
related videos for saxophonist
- Britain's Got Talent saxophonist reduces Amanda Holden to tears A saxophone player reduces Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda to tears with his stunning audition performance on tonight's show. A saxophone player reduces Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda to tears with his stunning audition performance on tonight's show. Julian Smith tells Ant and Dec that at the Birmingham auditions that it would be his "ultimate dream" to play the instrument for a living. He says: "I'm married and I have two daughters, I know I'm not getting any younger and I want to make life better for them. "I'm hoping today could change everything for me, I want it more than anything." The 39-year-old's stuns the theatre audience and the judging panel with his performance of "Somewhere, Somehow" from the musical West Side Story. Tonight's show also features an emotional performance from a ***age singing sensation who brings a rare smile to the face of Simon Cowell. Shaheen Jafargholi, who is only 12-years-old, begins his audition by performing "Valerie" by The Zutons but Cowell tells him to stop and asks him to sing a number which is more suitable. Shaheen rises to the challenge and brings the Cardiff crowd to their feet with an amazing performance of the Michael Jackson song "Who's Loving You".
- Saxophone Colossus - A Portrait of Sonny Rollins to purchase the book "Saxophone Colossus - A Portrait of Sonny Rollins" by John Abbott and Bob Blumenthal. Jazz legend Sonny Rollins will celebrate his 80th birthday this fall, and Saxophone Colossus will be published to mark this occasion and honor his incredibly prolific career. This intimate appreciation combines the images of John Abbott, who as Rollins's photographer of choice for the past 20 years has captured the saxophonist at home and at work, and the essays of Bob Blumenthal, a jazz critic who has chronicled Rollins and his art for nearly four decades. Sonny Rollins has been at the center of jazz and its evolution virtually from his birth. Growing up in Harlem in the heyday of swing and coming of age as the first wave of modernists announced their discoveries, he quickly found himself sharing bandstands with his idols and making music of his own that continues to influence and inspire. Saxophone Colossus, named for the 1956 masterpiece of the same title, is Abbott and Blumenthal's tribute to Rollins's music and spirit.
- Gospel Jazz Saxophonist Greg Vail, Amazing Grace, Charles Billingsley and Gospel Choir Gospel Jazz Saxophonist Greg Vail, Amazing Grace, Charles Billingsley and Gospel Choir! An excerpt from a great DVD available at - Live at Shadow Mountain. Greg Vail on Tenor Sax, Melvin Davis on Bass and a party going on in Church!
- Cannonball Saxophone I just bought a new Cannonball Vintage Pro Series "Lady Godiva". It has a wonderful sound and i'm having so much fun with it!
- Saxophonist Bill Evans "It's Only History" Excellent, highly melodic CD After providing an abundance of hard-edged, aggressive jazz-funk and jazz-rap on Live and Escape, Bill Evans surprised his followers by being so relaxed on Starfish and the Moon. This excellent, highly melodic CD was hailed as "Bill Evans' acoustic album," which was misleading because Starfish has its share of keyboards and synthesizers as well as electric bass and electric guitar. But it is accurate to say that the rap-free Starfish uses more acoustic instruments and less amplification than one had come to expect from the soprano and tenor saxophonist, who favors subtlety on such introspective, lyrical jazz-pop as "The Last Goodbye," "Something In the Rose" and "I'll Miss You." Even when he gets into a funk-minded groove on "Whiskey Talk" and "Shady Lady," Evans is moody and evocative rather than intense. Though the Chicago native had often played lyrically in the past, he was never as consistently restrained as he is on Starfish, a curve ball that was the last thing one would have expected to follow Escape. ~ Alex Henderson, All Music Guide Through Liebmans recommendation, he was tapped by Miles in 1980 , at the age of 22, to play a key role in Miles celebrated comeback band. Bill became Miles right-hand man and soloistic foil in concert and on a series of recordings -- 1981s The Man With The Horn, 1982s We Want Miles, 1983s Star People and 1984s Decoy. After leaving Davis band in 1984, Evans joined John McLaughlin in a reconstituted edition ...
- Candlelight Blues / Music: King Bhumibol, king of thailand Candlelight Blues Music: HM King Bhumibol Adulyadej Lyrics: Assoc. Prof. Sodsai Pantoomkomol His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand was born in Cambridge (Massachusetts, USA), but he received his school education in Switzerland. There (still being a Prince) he received his first musical education. He started to play the clarinet when he was ten years old. Living in Europe in the forties of the Twentieth Century, when jazz was very popular everywhere, he also developed a liking for this music, and it should not be considered surprising that his first compositions were strongly influenced by jazz music. His first composition, the Candle Light Blues, is written completely according to the blues sequence of chords.
- Dueling Saxophones, perfect NYC street music As we were walking by, Mickey asked these two kids if they'd play us a song...wait till you see what happens in the end. Turns out their names are Eddie Barbash and Jessie Scheinin--They're both geniuses. Upper West Side, Manhattan. New York City. First day of spring. 2009. more music:
- Jazz Saxophonist Eric Darius Jazzman Eric Darius brings his sax to Park City, and talks about his career and his music.
- Saxophonist Amy Dickson - Philip Glass' Violin Concerto No 1. - Exclusive C Music TV video Internationally acclaimed Australian saxophonist Amy Dickson in her music-video for Philip Glass' Violin Concerto No 1 (1st movement) . This track features on her second album called Amy Dickson: Glass, Tavener, Nyman which is available now from Sony Music / RCA Red Seal. Having arranged this 'piano' piece for saxophone, Amy then had to spend a further 6 months learning how to circular breath (a technique where you can both inhale and exhale air at the same time) in order to actually be able to play it! This 'stripped down' video was filmed exclusively by the award winning music channel C Music TV. www.cmusic.tv
- Gospel saxophonist with Phil Driscoll Jermaine Mondaine on sax with Phil Driscoll at Victory Christian Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Unknown Saxophonist A beautiful sax player in the streets of Milan... For those who are skeptical... I filmed this with my mobile phone and because the video camera was awful it has caused delays. The sound isn't synchronized with the movement that's all. So do not say it is a joke, because it isn't! Besides that's my mom who's crying.... Here is a picture of the guy... lucia-
- Oh Happy Day - saxophonist Kenny Williams Kenny playing at a fashion show at his church theater. April 2008
- Ryo Noda - Mai (saxophone) Ryo Noda's "Mai" for solo alto saxophone, performed by Taimur Sullivan at the North Carolina School of the Arts.
- How to Play Tenor Saxophone : Choosing a Mouthpiece for a Tenor Saxophone Pick the right mouthpiece for a tenor saxophone by understanding what it does and other parts involved, like baffles, and learn how with tips from our expert tenorsax player in this free sax video music lesson. Expert: Dave Birkin Bio: Dave Birkin has been a sought after saxophonist in the New England area for over thirty years. Filmmaker: Paul Ferguson
- Bill Clinton plays the blues The occasion was the 40th anniversary of the Newport Jazz Festival, held in a tent on the lawn of the White House. A host of jazz legends played, and at the conclusion Clinton called them all up on stage for a bow. He said a little speech, thanks for coming and goodnight, and then... almost as soon as he finished talking, people in the audience started yelling for him to play. And then the musicians all started asking him to play. He said no at first... but they eventually convinced him.
- Arno Bornkamp: Debussy Rhapsodie pour Orchestre et Saxophone part 1 Arno Bornkamp performs Debussy Rhapsodie pour Orchestre et Saxophone version Bornkamp and Janssen during his concert at Salerno Casino Sociale Red Hall on June 29 2010 with pianist Giulio De Luca. Event organized by Salerno Conservatoire. Dutch saxophonist Arno Bornkamp is the archetype of the modern virtuoso, feeling equally at home in traditional and contemporary repertoire. Hailed as a lyrical musician with a great sense of performance, Bornkamp studied at the Sweelinck Conservatory in Amsterdam with Ed Bogaard and graduated in 1986 with the highest distinction. He has won many awards, the 'Silver Laurel of the Concertgebouw' and the 'Netherlands Music Prize' among the most noteworthy. The latter enabled him to go abroad, studying in France with Daniel Deffayet and Jean-Marie Londeix, in Japan with Ryo Noda as well as working with composers as Luciano Berio and Karlheinz Stockhausen. Since his 1982 solo debut in Rome, performing the 'Concertino da Camera' by Jacques Ibert, he has played more than 250 concerts with orchestras around the world, including the most important works from the saxophone repertoire in addition to new concerti written especially for him, such as the 'Tallahatchie Concerto' by Jacob TV. In the year 2009 Bornkamp added 3 new works to his repertoire: 'Trois Danses' (orig. for oboe) by Frank Martin and 2 new saxophone concerto's by Joey Roukens and Carlos Michans. Chamber music is also a great love of Arno Bornkamp. He has a long-standing duo with ...
- Kenny G - Saxophone - Heart and Soul Title track - You are my blue ocean and sky rain dear love Kenny G heart and soul - You are my blue ocean and sky rain dear love I don't own the copyright on this recording. The video is for entertainment purposes only. Concord Records Artist: Kenny G Title: Heart And Soul Genre: Jazz,Smooth Jazz Release date: 2010 Tracklist: 1. Kenny G -- Heart And Soul (04:36) 2. Kenny G -- Déjà Vu (05:00) 3. Kenny G -- Fall Again (Feat. Robin Thicke) (04:15) 4. Kenny G -- Letters From Home (03:56) 5. Kenny G -- The Promise (05:14) 6. Kenny G -- No Place Like Home (Feat. Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds) (03:56) 7. Kenny G -- My Devotion (05:17) 8. Kenny G -- G-Walkin' (06:10) 9. Kenny G -- Sunrise (05:26) 10. Kenny G -- One Breath (03:32) 11. Kenny G -- Encore (03:49) 12. Kenny G -- After Hours (05:21)Disclaimer : Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No profit is being made from this. Just for purpose of entertainment Multi-platinum selling, Grammy-winning recording artist Kenny G, returns with his 13th studio album entitled Heart and Soul. Kenny and renowned studio master Walter Afanasieff (Christina Aguilera, Michael Bolton, Mariah Carey, Cline Dion, Whitney Houston, Mika, Barbra Streisand) produced and arranged the album, the follow ...
- Gospel Saxophonist Justin Hamby Live Live performance at "Unprecedented Praise" 2004 at the Gateway College of Evangelism music confernce. I'm playing a soprano sax, and later an alto sax to the song "I Can't Complain". Joy Hamby, my mother, is singing. More videos to come, thank you to all who have commented! Look me up on Facebook!
- the artwoods - i'm looking for a saxophonist doubling french right the full title of this song is IM LOOKING FOR A SXOPHONIST DOUBLING FRENCH HORN WEARING SIZE 37 BOOTS LOL NJOI
- Saxophonist Colby Belk Classic gospel hymn "What A Friend We Have In Jesus". First aired February 11, 2007.
- How to Play Tenor Saxophone : How to Choose a Reed for a Tenor Saxophone Choose the right saxophone reed for your tenor saxophone, getting a stiff reed and balancing it with a reed rush. Learn how with tips from our expert tenorsax player in this free sax video music lesson. Expert: Dave Birkin Bio: Dave Birkin has been a sought after saxophonist in the New England area for over thirty years. Filmmaker: Paul Ferguson
- Britains Got Talent 2009 Episode 2 - Julian Smith Saxophonist HD PURE EXPERIENCE - AMAZING Hope you like it people
- REALITY SAX--Saxophone Lesson Filmed Live! Young saxophonist Doug Wong traveled to New York City to take a jazz saxophone lesson from "Sweet" Sue Terry. Sweet Sue is an international performer, recording artist, composer & educator. Check out her books "Practice Like The Pros" (intermediate/advanced), "Step One-Alto Sax", "Step One-Tenor Sax" and "Step One-Clarinet" (beginner). All books come with CDs. You can find Sweet Sue's albums on iTunes, Rhapsody, E Music and more. Sue Terry is a Yamaha Artist, Clinician for Hal Leonard Corp. & ABRSM, a regular columnist for the Jazz Improv Magazine quarterly, and a voting member of the Recording Academy (Grammy Awards.) She's played with Art Blakey, Hilton Ruiz, Clifford Jordan, Al Jarreau, Dr. John, Chaka Khan, Charli Persip, George Duke & many more. Her discography contains over 40 recordings. YOU TOO can study with Sue--on Skype! See for details.
- Korea Saxophonist Girl
- Gospel Saxophonist - Stand Jermaine playing Stand in Taft, Oklahoma
- Smooth Jazz Saxophonist ROD TATE Live Show " At the End of The Day " /rodtate
- Britain's Got Talent. (Kay Oresanya Human Saxophone Act) 2/05/09: Video Uploaded 7/05/09: 8274 views and still going up. 9/05/09: 9909 View and still going up. When Simon first started Britain's Got Talent, he announced to the nation that he was after something entirely unique - no matter how weird it was. Well, his dreams have come true - Kay is here! Kay believes he can perform a sax solo, using just his natural voice. Oh dear Simon... you did ask for it... ALL RIGHT RESERVED TO BRITIANS GOT TALENT AND ITV 2009.!
- HIP HOP SAXOPHONIST Ollie Patterson My Dad on a twin beats track!
- JEFF COFFIN Saxophone - Dave Matthews Band Compilation Compilation of Jeff Coffin playing with the Dave Matthews Band. He is sitting in for regular DMB saxophonist LeRoi Moore who was badly injured in an ATV accident.
- Dixie, composed by Adrian Rollini - Saxophone Quartett Les Boréades 2009 Adrian Rollini was the most influental bass saxophonist of all times. He composed : Dixie and dedicated it to his wife, who had the name Dixie. He recorded this piece in London, after he made his most celebrated recordings with Bix Beiderbecke. He made this one on January 15. 1928 with Fred Elizalde and his Anglo American band. The piece Dixie covers the entire "normal" range of the bass saxophone from low Bb till high F. At that early time however, 1928 there was no brand that offered bass saxes with high F, so it means Rollini was playing top tones then. The factory of Conn was the first to introduce high E and F on its bass saxes in 1929, so after Rollini made this recording. Rollini played conn also by the way. (As does Bert Brandsma who plays his 1940 Ladyface 14M in the movie) Adrian Francis Rollini (June 28, 1903 - May 15, 1956) was a multi-instrumentalist best known for his jazz music. He played the bass saxophone, piano, xylophone, and many other instruments. Rollini is also known for introducing the goofus in jazz music. Rollini was born June 28, 1903 to Ferdinand Rollini and Adele Augenti Rollini. (Some sources will date 1904, but his brother Arthur, as well as social security records will attest to the earlier date.) He was born in New York and was the eldest of several children. (Little brother Arthur played tenor saxophone with Benny Goodman from 1934 to 1939, and was in the famous Carnegy Hall Jazz concert). Growing up in Larchmont, New York, he showed ...
- How to Play Tenor Saxophone : Tenor Saxophone Tonguing Use tonguing techniques and note articulation for the tenor saxophone and learn how with tips from our expert tenor sax player in this free sax video music lesson. Expert: Dave Birkin Bio: Dave Birkin has been a sought after saxophonist in the New England area for over thirty years. Filmmaker: Paul Ferguson
- Paganini on Saxophone (Audio) Paganini Caprices No. 1 and 5 on alto saxophone by saxophonist Raaf Hekkema
- BILL CLINTON SAXOPHONE 1992
- Praise Is What I Do - saxophonist Kenny Williams Kenny Williams playing at a fashion show at church theater - April 2008
- David Liebman - Saxophone Warrior www.jazzvideoguy.tv presents a look at saxophonist, educator, writer and activist, David Liebman. Dave Liebman approaches life with an intensity few people can muster. A saxophonist and educator who travels nearly 24 Lieb arrived with Elvin and Miles and now crisscrosses the planet playing gigs and teaching. His mission is simple, create uncompromising music, and empower others to do the same. For more Lieb, please visit:
- saxophonist Tevet Sela - *** Soul Download Free Sampler: New cd by Tevet Sela. Available at:
- IGOR - Smooth and Silky Saxophone Mt. Twister (in Bombay) This is a video clip of the Australian Smooth Jazz Saxophonist - IGOR. For more information please visit his personal website at .au
- Never Would Have Made It - saxophonist Kenny Williams A Powerpoint/Video of Kenny while performing Never Would Have Made It with a live band. This was truly spontaneous praise!!
- Charlez360 - Share (Acoustic Version) - Tenor Saxophone (Original Song) Become a charlez360 fan on Facebook! This is me, charlez360, playing my saxophone, guitar, bass guitar, rapping, and singing an acoustic version of my song "Share" that is on my album, "Blue." Again, it's me, charlez360, on all instruments (just to clear up any possible confusion). I composed the original version of this song a while back (3, 4 weeks), and it was more a rap track, that had a lot of synth in the chorus. Then, the other day, I was messing around on guitar (I'm trying to teach myself slowly), and I happened to figure out the three chords for the song. Immediately, I made the beat, and recorded the guitar part. After that, I remembered that I still had my bass guitar, so I recorded that part on it too. The rap and the chorus had already been written, so I just recorded them again with some different, more "chill" effects. Of course, I'm a saxophonist at heart, so I recorded another, different sax solo for this song as well. I know most of you are a bit confused as to why/how I'm playing bass and guitar in this song, but I actually started teaching myself bass guitar a few years after I started learning saxophone, so... this isn't anything new haha. I just hadn't shared it with you guys before this song! :D I hope you guys like it. If confusion arises about the lyrics, I'll post them here.
- Erie Saxophone Quartet - Philip Glass Concerto for Saxophone Quartet I. December 3, 2008 performance of the Concerto for Saxophone Quartet by Philip Glass. This performance features the Erie Saxophone Quartet accompanied by the SUNY Fredonia Chamber Orchestra under Dr. David Rudge.
- How to Play Tenor Saxophone : Tips for Choosing Reeds for a Tenor Saxophone Loosen up a reed for your tenor saxophone so your sax will play better and learn how with tips from our expert tenorsax player in this free sax video music lesson. Expert: Dave Birkin Bio: Dave Birkin has been a sought after saxophonist in the New England area for over thirty years. Filmmaker: Paul Ferguson
- Sonny Rollins, Saxophonist: Strode Rode - 4/30/09 presents warm up, sound check and performance by the saxophone legend, Sonny Rollins, and his original, "Strode Rode," first recorded on Saxophone Colossus. Sonny Rollins - Tenor Clifton Anderson - Trombone Bobby Broom - Guitar Bob Cranshaw - Bass Kobie Watkins - Drums Victor See-Yuen - Percussion Video Bret Primack
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about saxophonist
“Open Salon is a publishing platform with a built-in audience. It was developed for writers, photographers and artists of any stripe in need of a smart home for their work (and not one of those giant, anonymous blog networks), and who are hoping”
— Saxophonist's Blog,
“Larry Slezak, Jazz Saxophonist " Blog. Larry Slezak Hammond Organ Band featuring Sheri Larry Slezak Hammond Organ Band @ Ovations on Sept. 4th! Larry Slezak”
— Larry Slezak, Jazz Saxophonist " Blog,
“One of the leading figures in the Chicago music scene was lost Thursday as Fred Anderson, saxophonist, club owner and tireless advocate for the city's fertile jazz scene, died at 81. In a tender, illuminating obituary for the Chicago Tribune,”
— Free-jazz saxophonist Fred Anderson dies at 81 | Pop & Hiss,
“A music website dedicated to marketing for musicians, studio recording, music marketing, music tips, and promotion for the solo musician”
— Saxophonist: Kevin Brown - Curse Buster Sound - Blog,
“Facing death, saxophonist provides moving coda to jazz career: organissimo jazz forums - The best jazz discussion forum on the web!: Facing death, saxophonist provides moving coda to jazz career - organissimo jazz forums - The best jazz discussion forum on the web! Jump to content. Sign In”
— Facing death, saxophonist provides moving coda to jazz career,
“Home > Blog. Posts Tagged Saxophonist' Saxophonist Chris Godber Saxophonist Chris Godber will be performing at Firefly tonight in the lounge and dining”
— Saxophonist " Edgewater Beach & Golf Resort Blog,
“A couple of blog posts related to airline travel with musical instruments have caught my eye so far this week: Saxophonist Greg Vail had a bad experience checking his horn. Yes, he did check it—sent it to be stowed in the airplane's Originally posted here:”
— saxophonist | Thursday Internet,
“Concert with Philarmonia Brasileira to showcase Villa-Lobos, Milhaud What: Marsalis Brasilianos. Branford Marsalis, saxophonist; Philarmonia Brasileira, Gil Jardim, conductor. When: Next Sunday, 7 p.m. Tickets: $45-$85; students, $20. Call 975”
— Jazz saxophonist Branford Marsalis bringing classical,
“Dave Matthews Band's Saxophonist Dies: Tuesday August 19, 2008 USA LeRoi Moore, a saxophonist and founding member of the Dave Matthews Band, died Tuesday in Los Angeles of complications from an all-terrain vehicle accident in June, the band's rep announced”
— Dave Matthews Band's Saxophonist Dies - AsianFanatics Forum,