- The saxophone ( colloquially referred to as sax) is a conical- bored instrument of the woodwind family, usually made of brass and played with a single-reed mouthpiece like the clarinet. The saxophone was developed circa 1840 by Adolphe Sax, a Belgian-born. — “Saxophone”, schools-
- saxophone ( ) n. A woodwind instrument with a single-reed mouthpiece and a usually curved conical metal tube, including soprano, alto, tenor, and The saxophone was patented in 1846 by Adolphe Sax, who created two separate instrument families, for military and orchestral use respectively. — “saxophone: Definition from ”,
- Looking for some sax MP3s?: Listen to/download my first solo CD, Singularity for FREE! This Month's Featured Saxophone Link: Vandoren mouthpieces : Vandoren is now making the V16 Ebonite mouthpieces for soprano, alto & tenor. These mouthpieces have a great response and incredible resonance. — “International Saxophone Page”,
- Saxophone repair and restoration, vintage instruments, lessons, escorted tours of professional sax performances. — “SaxGourmet”,
- soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophones, saxophone reeds and accessories. Saxophone sales and rental. Saxophone music downloads and saxophone sheet music. — “ Soprano Alto Tenor and Baritone Saxophones”,
- 342 Saxophone Clip Art. Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast! We feature 7,800,000 royalty free photos, 95,000 stock footage clips, digital videos, vector clip art images, clipart. — “Saxophone Clip Art Vector Graphics. 342 saxophone EPS clipart”,
- Myspace Music profile for sax. Download sax Jazz / / music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read sax's blog. 1845 - Georges Kastner--Variations Faciles et Brillante for solo saxophone; ***tour for 2 soprano, alto, bass and contrabass saxophones. — “sax on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music”,
- Saxophone Manufacturers & Saxophone Suppliers Directory - Find a Saxophone Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Saxophone Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Saxophone-Saxophone Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Looking to Buy Cheap Saxophone? Buy Cheap Musical Instruments is the site for you! ALTO Saxophone SAX LAZARRO+TUNER, 22 REEDS, CASE, CARE KIT. — “Buy Cheap Saxophone | Buy Cheap Musical Instruments”, buy-
- This baritone sax, for example, plays mostly lower notes than a Tenor Sax, and an octave lower than an Alto Sax. The saxophone or sax is a musical instrument of the woodwind family, usually made of brass and with a distinctive loop bringing the bell upwards. — “Saxophone - Definition”,
- Buy saxophone, Musical Instruments items on eBay. Find great deals on Music, Clothing, Shoes Accessories items and get what you want now!. — “saxophone items - Get great deals on Musical Instruments”,
- Alchemy Mindworks: Saxophone -- An introduction to playing saxophone for grown-ups, by Steven William Rimmer. If "rap music" were not an inherent contradiction in terms, it could probably be played on sax as well. — “Saxophone”,
- Saxophone definition, a musical wind instrument consisting of a conical, usually brass tube with keys or valves and a mouthpiece with one reed. See more. saxophone, named for Antoine Joseph "Adolphe" Sax (1814-1894), Belgian instrument maker who devised it c.1840 + Gk. — “Saxophone | Define Saxophone at ”,
- Article describing the history of the instrument, its construction, materials and reeds, the different types and writing for the saxophone. The saxophone (also referred to as the sax) is a conical-bored transposing musical instrument that is a member of the woodwind. — “Saxophone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The saxophone or sax is a musical instrument of the woodwind family, usually made of brass and with a distinctive loop bringing the bell upwards. Modern saxophone makers have abandoned the elliptical cross section of the body as designed by Sax in favor of a round and cone shaped body. — “Saxophone - Wikinfo”,
- Shop for sax-sax-sax at Target. Choose from Smooth Sax Tribute to Mary J. Blige, Smooth Sax Tribute to Jennifer Lopez and other products. — “sax-sax-sax : Target Search Results”,
- Eb Alto Saxophone. A saxophone is a type of woodwind instrument. It was invented by Adolphe Sax in the early nine***th century as a hybrid instrument made out of brass but played using a woodwind single reed mouthpiece like that of the clarinet. — “Saxophone”,
- It was invented by Adolphe Sax around 1840. The saxophone is most commonly associated with popular music, big band music, jazz, and rock and roll, but it was originally intended as both an orchestral and military band instrument. Saxophone players are called saxophonists. — “Saxophone - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Adolphe Sax invented 14 different kinds of saxophones! History of Instrument. The newest of the woodwinds, it was invented by Adolphe Sax, a Belgian. He was born in 1814, and as a child he learned to make instruments in his father's shop. At. — “Saxophone”,
- Windows based development tool maker. — “Sax Software”,
- A graphic designer selling a wide variety of Cafepress products with music graphics on them, such as music t-shirts, bags, mugs, magnets, stickers, paper goods, hats, sweats, and more, featuring treble clef, bass clef, alto clef, Circle of Fifths. — “Saxophone : CHM Design Store - Music Stuff & More”,
- Official website for SAX, the Simple API for XML, project resources include archived mailing lists, SAX evolution and a download area. — “SAX”,
- The saxophone, originally invented by Adolphe Sax with the intention of creating an Alto - Perhaps the most common saxophone, well-known in almost all music groups, and a great sax to start on. — “How to Play the Saxophone - wikiHow”,
related videos for saxophone
- Romantic & ***y saxophone song / music - Still got the midnight blues - slow smooth jazz - film Romantic & ***y instrumental music, featuring the saxophone and the piano. This track is from my album "The unfinished story" (2008). It is a beautiful and bluesy night music or ***tail kind of music, perfect for background music in restaurants, piano bars, hotel or lounge scenes in films and movies. It is a very romantic music, please light up some scented candles to go with it! More words to describe it: slow, easy, sensuous, flirtatious, relaxed, romantic, ***y, warm, amorous, passionate, tender, lovely, charming, pretty, elegant, soothing, exquisite, graceful, sentimental, Manhattan restaurant, slow dancing, dreamy, Instrumental, dramatic music You can slow dance with your lover with this romantic music too :) The paintings are by John Atkinson Grimshaw, a 19th century Victorian-era artist, known for his city night-scenes and landscapes. Music available at Music composed, arranged, and performed by Isisip (C) Isisip Another video with paintings of John Atkinson Grimshaw http
- Recent Romantic 2012 saxophone Instrumental Songs Super hit 2011 Indian Bollywood Music playlists HD Recent Romantic 2012 saxophone Instrumental Songs Super hit 2011 Indian Bollywood Music playlists HD ecent chill sitar Slow Soft only live from cool single clip fun All tracks 90s at Super light party Live beats orchestra relaxing peace solo soul yoga OST rocking super hit today tribute with commercials Michael Jackson Madonna ***iest ads trailer ever online world andy mckee jlo Britney spears bands Collection For remix Ghazal audio all box most Movie old hot song august by month pak mov mtv UK Songs : Sajana o sajna Saxophone ; Music Director : Surindra Singh
- Romantic & ***y Saxophone Song *** and over here is a beautiful SAXOPHONE performance by the beauty DebbSaxx - a very close friend of mine ***
- Selmer Saxophone Factory Here's a fantastic insight into how Selmer saxophones are manufactured and the techniques and process' undertaken to bring you the delightful instrument we see and hear today. Here's a link to our website but also give us a ring to speak to our specialist on 01524 410202.
- Hey Jude (Variations for Saxophone) : Saxophone & MBC Pops Orchestra Hey Jude - The Beatles (Variations for Saxophone) Saxophonist : 심삼종 Shim Sam-Jong (ENG Name : Psalm Shim) MBC Pops Orchestra 4th,Sep,2011. MBC Concert Hall, Seoul Korea. Trivia : Saxophonist Shim, He is a College of Music Professor & very famous Saxophonist in Korea. You are curious to know him then try to visit as following his website : ======================================================= ▶ Let's Listen English POP SONG COLLECTION ======================================================= ......
- How to get started on the saxophone! Everything you need to know in one video! Find more lessons on: Hello Saxophone is the easy and practical starters guide to the saxophone. Hello Saxophone will have you playing funky and jazzy music on your saxophone in no time! Thousands of individuals from around the world have succesfully thaught themselves to play the sax using this practical, step by step manual. Especially written for adult beginners, Hello Saxophone is fast pased and gives you the practical information you need in the straightforward way you want. Within an hour of starting you'll be playing your first song and before you know it you'll be playing cool songs like "Mercy Mercy Mercy","The Mo better blues" and "Saint Thomas". Every question you may have about getting started on the saxophone will be answered. Whether your aim is to: play in a band, sit in at local jam sessions, play for your family and friends or just to play by yourself at home. Using our easy instruction videos and carefully designed visuals you'll keep your learning process; fast, fun and frustration free! The way it should be! After reading Hello Saxophone you will master: # How to assemble your saxophone. # How to tune your saxophone and mouthpiece for a stable sound. # How to hold and play a saxophone comfortably. # How to cultivate a great embouchure. # How to train for a strong breath support (How to gain the needed air power quickly). # How to create and sustain a solid and brilliant sound. # How to finger and play every note on the saxophone ...
- The Wanted - Glad You Came - Alto Saxophone Looking to buy a saxophone or accessories? I personally recommend for all of your needs. They offer a wide range of durable, quality saxophones and accessories that produce GREAT sound. Check them out! This is me, charlez360, playing The Wanted's "Glad You Came" on my alto saxophone. Yes, I shaved my head and obviously forgot my hat. I hope it didn't affect my performance. The verses were a little repetitive, but I guess I managed. Thanks for listening, and I hope you enjoy it! DOWNLOAD LINK
- BILL CLINTON SAXOPHONE 1992
- Saxophone Lesson #1 Visit my site for more info! This video talks about the saxophone embouchure and mouthpiece pitch for the saxophone.
- AWOLNATION - Sail - Alto Saxophone Looking to buy a saxophone or accessories? I personally recommend for all of your needs. They offer a wide range of durable, quality saxophones and accessories that produce GREAT sound. Check them out! 20 videos in 12 days. #2. This track makes me feel crazy. And I love it. Shoutout to Meghan for sharing this song with me. Here's the link to a remix that I think is PHENOMENAL, so check it out DOWNLOAD LINK: www.2 http
- Moondance (Michael Buble Version) Saxophone Cover Sorry for the rapid random uploads, but I just needed to wail on this sucker. I feel so much better.
- Britain's Got Talent. (Kay Oresanya Human Saxophone Act) 2/05/09: Video Uploaded 7/05/09: 8274 views and still going up. 9/05/09: 9909 View and still going up. When Simon first started Britain's Got Talent, he announced to the nation that he was after something entirely unique - no matter how weird it was. Well, his dreams have come true - Kay is here! Kay believes he can perform a sax solo, using just his natural voice. Oh dear Simon... you did ask for it... ALL RIGHT RESERVED TO BRITIANS GOT TALENT AND ITV 2009.!
- Vibrato Polycarbonate Saxophone Review for more info Jim Cheek from reviews the Vibrato Polycarbonate saxophone
- Chromatic scale instructions for the saxophone.flv From: Chromatic scale instructions for the saxophone And we are going on with another exercise. This a quite a tough one. It's probably going to take you a while to do this,. but it's the most important exercise I think you'll ever do on the sax. You see, it's very useful at this point to start to develop a good mental picture of the saxophone in your head. When you look at the saxophone you probably still feel some confusion as to which notes are located where". When you look at a piano. You can see all the notes neatly lined up next to each other form low to high. On the saxophone this isn't so easy, because you can't see the order of the notes on the saxophone with your eyes. If I was to say to you:" Play an F, and now play the note that's 6 notes above that". If you were playing piano you could just count up 6 keys and you would have found it, but that's not so easy on the saxophone. If you can create the ability to see the order of all the saxophone notes in your head, then you make things much easier for yourself in the long run. So we are going to have to create a good mental image of the saxophone notes, and using this you are going to get all the notes into your fingers. How do we do this? Well, I also hit this problem of course, and it's the reason why I ended up creating the piano chart. What it does is quite simple. It shows you the order of the saxophones notes exactly as on a piano. Now all you have to do for this exercise is play all ...
- Unknown Saxophonist A beautiful sax player in the streets of Milan... For those who are skeptical... I filmed this with my mobile phone and because the video camera was awful it has caused delays. The sound isn't synchronized with the movement that's all. So do not say it is a joke, because it isn't! Besides that's my mom who's crying.... Here is a picture of the guy... lucia-
- Call Me Maybe Saxophone Cover A cover of Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" on the sax. DOWNLOAD THE PDF HERE (copy and paste entire link) Me Maybe Sax Part - Alto Sax..pdf|57 Suggestions for future videos are welcome! Stunt Dog: Darth Vader (My dog) Make sure to subscribe!
- World Saxophone Quartet World Saxophone Quartet perform on Night Music
- Sopranino & Bass Saxophone Duet P.Mauriat Sopranino, Sakkusu Bass Saxophone. The PDF of this arrangement is available at our forum, here's the direct link:-
- Saxophone workshop: How to cultivate a great/beatiful sound or tone on the saxophone? Find more lessons at: In this lesson James discusses the five elements that go into cultivating a nice sound on the saxophone.
- Romantic Saxophone collection part 1 Romantic Saxophone collection
- Comparison Vibrato A1S vs. brass saxophone #2 Having played the Vibrato for about half a year and being more familiar with it I made another vid to compare it to a normal brass saxophone. As in my other video both tracks (Vibrato and normal horn) were given absolutely identical treatment. Both tracks were merged first and then the merged track was added a little reverb. NO adjustments were made to balance the volume of the two saxophones. What you hear is the original difference (or lack of it) between them. Mouthpiece and reed are identical too. Vibrato A1S Mouthpiece: Vandoren A 95 Reed: Fibracell Medium Saxophone: Michael Ausserbauer
- Careless Whisper Saxophone Loop 10 hour challenge Can't believe no one did this yet! Inspired by this hilarious Fast Karate For The Gentleman podcast: You're welcome guys, you're welcome.
- Romantic Saxophone collection part2 Romantic Saxophone collection part2. 1.(00:00:00) FAUSTO PAPPETI "GREEN EYES"2.(00:03:24)FAUSTO PAPPETI "LOVE STORY 3.(00:06:26)BRIAN SMITH"MOONLIGHT SAX MEDLEY" 4.(00:10:46) GEORGE CASTRATOS "WOMAN IN LOVE" 5(00:14:22) SIL AUSTIN "BROKEN PROMISES" 6.(00:17:56) KLAUS DOLDINGE "HOW INTENSITIVE" 7.(00:22:21)CLOUS VAN MECHELEN "WHEN I NEED YOU" 8.(00:26:32) FAUSTO PAPPETI "MY LOVE SERENADE" 9.(00:30:00) SOUNSCAPE UK "THE CLOSER I GET 10.(0:34:07) FAUSTO PAPETTI "EMMANULLE" 11.(0:37:33)BRIAN SMITH "AUCHE UN UOMO" 12.(0:41:03) FAUSTO PAPETI "ABRAZAME" 13.(0:44:51) SIL AUSTIN(UNCHAINED MELODY)14.(0:47:37)CLOUS VAN MECHELEN :THREE TIMES A LADY 15.(0:51:20)BEN WEBSTER "SALITUDE" 16.(0:55:25)CLOUS VAN MECHELEN "YOU NEEDED ME" .....................(BE CONTINUED)
- Romantic - sensual Saxophone (HD) Here you can buy and download music Karu
- Frank Ocean - Thinking About You - Alto Saxophone Looking to buy a saxophone or accessories? I personally recommend for all of your needs. They offer a wide range of durable, quality saxophones and accessories that produce GREAT sound. Check them out! 20 videos in 12 days. #1. This is me, charlez360, playing my alto saxophone to Frank Ocean's "Thinking About You." I especially like this song, because it is an original love song that doesn't speak about a subject that love songs typically talk about how to gauge the seriousness of a relationship with someone else. Does your loved one think about you as much as you think about them? Do they take the relationship as seriously as you do? These are some questions that strike a chord with me and in my personal life, and that's why I love this song :) DOWNLOAD LINK: www.2 http
- Dave Koz and Danny Jung - Saxophone Duet Contemporary Jazz Recording Artist Dave Koz and Danny Jung performs "Deeper Than Love" as a saxophone duet. Please enjoy!!
- Proper Way To Clean Your Saxophone Bill Isenhart demonstrates the correct method for cleaning your saxophone after use. Visit us at !
- Saxophone music 2012 instrumental latest hits new hindi songs 2011 Bollywood Indian 2010 Playlist HD Saxophone music 2012 instrumental latest hits new hindi songs 2011 Bollywood Indian 2010 Playlist HD OST rocking spicy super hit today tracks tribute to with year commercials mtv vevo Michael Jackson Madonna 1080p album all audio awesome beautiful best blu ray classical collection free download famous film full hot HQ item song latest melody mix month most liked popular viewed movies mp3 nonstop of the week old 80s 90s traditional pop recent remix very wedding songs 720 10 top ten nice Very good Songs : Mera Desh Mahan Saxsaphone ; Music Director : Surindra Singh
- New Saxophone music songs 2012 Hindi Slow 2011 mix new Indian Bollywood melodious audio mp3 album HQ New Saxophone music songs 2012 Hindi Slow 2011 mix new Indian Bollywood melodious audio mp3 album HQ 1080p album all audio awesome beautiful best blu ray classical collection free download famous film full hot HQ item song latest melody mix month liked popular most viewed movies mp3 nonstop of the week old 80s 90s traditional pop recent remix very wedding songs 720 10 top ten nice good OST rocking spicy super hit today tracks tribute to with year commercials amir khan Katrina kaif loving romance Songs : Bindaas HW Saxophone Mp3 Change ; Music Director : Surindra Singh
- Subcontrabass saxophone 1 J'Elle Stainer Subcontrabass saxophone Instrument under test, an amateur musician.
- Best Saxophone Transation 2012 music songs of the month 2011 Pop Indian Bollywood collection mix HQ Best Saxophone Transation 2012 music songs of the month 2011 Pop Indian Bollywood collection mix HQ 1080p album all audio awesome beautiful best blu ray classical collection free download famous film full hot HQ item song latest melody mix month most liked popular viewed movies playlists bollywood mp3 nonstop of the week old 80s 90s traditional pop recent remix very wedding songs top ten nice good OST rocking spicy super hit today tracks tribute to with year commercials aamir khan Katrina kaif Songs : Bindaas Saxophone Transation ; Music Director : Surindra Singh
- Bill Clinton plays the blues The occasion was the 40th anniversary of the Newport Jazz Festival, held in a tent on the lawn of the White House. A host of jazz legends played, and at the conclusion Clinton called them all up on stage for a bow. He said a little speech, thanks for coming and goodnight, and then... almost as soon as he finished talking, people in the audience started yelling for him to play. And then the musicians all started asking him to play. He said no at first... but they eventually convinced him.
- Dido - Thank You - Tenor Saxophone Looking to buy a saxophone or accessories? I personally recommend for all of your needs. They offer a wide range of durable, quality saxophones and accessories that produce GREAT sound. Check them out! Check out my album on iTunes! Album Link Become a charlez360 fan on Facebook! FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD LINK HERE: This is me, charlez360, playing my tenor saxophone to Dido's song "Thank You." I know it's kind of an oldie, but it's definitely a goodie too. I enjoyed playing this so much. It relaxed me, and just chilled me out. After a long week of stress, this seems to be the perfect song to play. I also haven't had time to play saxophone in a while (couple weeks), so this was certainly a nice way to get back into the groove of things. This song was requested/suggested by a fan on the official charlez360 Facebook page (link above), but it's also FOR all of my fans. Your kind (and constructive haha) comments on the videos, the channel, and the Facebook page make me feel so much better all the time. Whenever I feel down and out, or I give up on my music, I read the comments and I'm reminded why I should continue. I just want to thank you guys for all of the support and for sticking with me through everything over the days, months, and for some of you, years. Thank you.
- Beyoncé - Halo - Alto and Tenor Saxophone Duet Looking to buy a saxophone or accessories? I personally recommend for all of your needs. They offer a wide range of durable, quality saxophones and accessories that produce GREAT sound. Check them out!Check out my album on iTunes! Album Link Become a charlez360 fan on Facebook! This is me, charlez360, playing my Yamaha (YAS-275, 4C mouthpiece) Alto saxophone and my Jean-Baptiste (480T, Dukoff D7 mouthpiece) to Beyoncé Knowles' hit, "Halo." I actually heard this yesterday for the first time. I feel like a douche because I had never heard it before, and it's been so popular. Ok, I pick up the alto in this vid, it's definitely been a while. I just wanted to remind you guys that I can "Giit R Done" with my alto too, even though I prefer tenor. Enjoy, I appreciate all ratings, comments, favorites, and of course, subscriptions. IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD ANY OF MY SONGS FREE, GO TO: charlez-360 IF YOU WANT FREE SHEET MUSIC: SUBSCRIBE AND SEND ME A MESSAGE! FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): 1.) How old are you? 18 (Birthday: April 3, 1991) 2.) How long have you been playing sax? Alto: 8 years Tenor: 1.5 years. 3.) When you record, do you have sheet music in front of you? No. I write the sheet music 2 weeks after I upload the video. 4.) Where do you get your sheet music? I write it. 5.) What kind of saxes/mouthpieces/reeds do you use? Alto: Yamaha YAS-275, 4C mouthpiece, Rico Royal 2.5. Tenor: Jean-Baptiste 480T, Dukoff ...
- ***y Sax Man Careless Whisper Prank feat. Sergio Flores (directors cut) Download the ***y Sax Man for iphone at saxed.it For more vids like this go to my MAIN CHANNEL at: For more sergio flores, check out his channel at For Booking Please Contact: SergioFloresMusic@ International Saxagram Deliveries now available!!! Sergio Flores is now sponsored by Oleg Saxophones! These horns are known for having the best sound and intonation:
- Romantic Instrumental 2012 Bollywood Saxophone music songs new super hits 2011 nonstop movies Mp3 HD Romantic Instrumental 2012 Bollywood Saxophone music songs new super hits 2011 nonstop movies Mp3 HD 1080p album all audio awesome beautiful best blu ray classical collection free download famous film full hot HQ item song latest melody mix month liked popular most viewed movies mp3 nonstop the week old 80s 90s traditional pop recent remix very wedding songs 720 10 top ten nice good OST rocking spicy super hit today tracks tribute to with year commercials aamir khan Katrina kaif loving romance
- Sonny Rollins - Saxophone Colossus (Full Album).wmv Great Jazz 0:00 - St. Thomas 6:48 - You Don't Know What Love Is 13:17 - Strode Rode 18:31 - Moritat 28:36 - Blue 7
- Saxophone Techniques : How to Embellish Jazz Saxophone Melodies To embellish jazz saxophone melodies, try beginning with a plain old melody that everybody knows. Start to embellish jazz saxophone melodies with guidance from a professional jazz musician in this free video on saxophone playing. Expert: Greg Lutz Bio: Greg Lutz is a professional educator, an in-demand multi-instrumentalist, an experienced composer and arranger and a sound recording engineer with a strong emphasis on music technology. Filmmaker: Amber Miller Series Description: The saxophone is a beautiful instrument that can be the center piece of a jazz band. Discover these saxophone techniques from a professional jazz musician in this free video series on the saxophone.
- Dueling Saxophones, perfect NYC street music like us at: Follow Jesse at: As we were walking by, Mickey asked these two kids (strangers) if they'd play us a song...wait till you see what happens in the end. Turns out their names are Eddie Barbash and Jesse Scheinin--They're both geniuses and now were friends. Upper West Side, Manhattan. New York City. First day of spring. 2009.
- SAXOPHONE GUY REMIX! Moldova Eurovision 2010 DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE! PLEASE STOP ASKING ABOUT THEM! Alright, so this guy was so awesome that i had to remove the rest and remix the crap out of him. And yes, i learned the dance and everything. This is looped AND remixed, i hope you guys enjoy the moves! MP3-Download links: Since Megaupload has died, go check these links! www.4 www.4 Seems these download links just keep messing up all the time... Just download the "download helper" plugin for firefox, works great for downloading videos! Just get the song in a way or another, I don't mind. These are non-profit links for me, i am only doing this for you guys, so i hope you enjoy! Please tell me what you think of the fixed remix, I got to know if it's crap or of it's alright. 11/06 Edit: 50K views! Thank you guys! 21/06 Edit: Reached 100 000! Coolies! 03/08 Edit: 200 K nice guys! Reached the third bar for my birthday! ^^ Thank you! 10/09 Edit: 300K! You guys just keep surprising me! 06/10 Edit: 400K, what's going on guys, i thought views would decrease over time? Thanks anyway! 16/11 Edit: 500K, going towards 600 K! Damn you guys! If I reach a million views I guess I'll have to make some sort of other remix! But I need remix propositions! 24/11 Edit: Reached 600K! Doesn't this ever get old? 19/12 Edit: 700 000 views, going towards the million! 12/02/11 Edit: It's now over nine HUNDRED thousand. You are really ***ed for sure Vegeta. 08/03/11 Edit: 1 0 0 0 ...
- Calvin Harris - Feel So Close - Alto Saxophone Looking to buy a saxophone or accessories? I personally recommend for all of your needs. They offer a wide range of durable, quality saxophones and accessories that produce GREAT sound. Check them out! This was a very simple song to play, and I recorded it more for listening purposes, rather than the video so... yeah. Hahaha I like this song. And dancing. And losing control. Haha DOWNLOAD LINK www.2 http
- Julian Smith on Saxophone: All By Myself - Britain's Got Talent 2009 - Semi-Final 4 Britain's Got Talent 2009: Despite not being a huge fan of this kind of act, Simon was simply blown away by Julian's audition a few weeks ago. Tonight Julian has the chance of repeating his overwhelming success by performing with his Soprano Saxophone to All By Myself
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about saxophone
“The Saxophone Blog keeps you up to date with all additions and changes to the- web site. Subscribe here”
— The Saxophone Blog, the-
“saxophone forum - Alto - Buy cheap Saxophones musical instruments cheap price”
— saxophone forum:Cheap Saxophones - Cheap Musical Instruments:, cheapsaxophones.us
“Imagination is the liberty of the mind JORGE SYLVESTER, alto saxophone. JORGE SYLVESTER, alto saxophone. JORGE SYLVESTER, alto saxophone: Blog. Jorge Sylvester ACE Collective Blog Spot. Posted on October 22, 2010 with 0 comments. The ACE Collective utilizes the rich spectrum of rhythms”
— JORGE SYLVESTER, alto saxophone - Afro-Caribbean,
“Saxophone Forum. Help Search Members Calendar. This menu has been disabled. Saxophone Forum If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message,”
— Board Message,
“Saxophone forum index -> Saxophone. View previous topic :: View next Display posts from previous: Saxophone forum index -> Saxophone. All times are GMT - 5”
— Saxophone :: Forum,
“I decided today that during the Easter break I would cycle from theCutty Sark in London to SARA lifeboat station”
— Saxophone Blog,
“saxophone discussion forum View Blog Entries. View Articles. 21st October 2010, 05:30 PM. Breakfastroom Forum Archives. All the old breakfastroom posts from March 06 to 2009. Over 48,000 posts full of information, advice, and friendly chat”
— Cafe Saxophone (Discussion Forum),
“I joined the forum past May but never wrote a message, just reading and looking for Yes, just like the saxophone, it's easy to play badly. So you get tons of bands”
— Sax on the Web Portal - The Front Page,
“Saxophone Discussion Forum - The CafeSaxophone Forum I always expected to learn from this forum as well as teach - I have always learnt from students when giving sax lessons so I am glad that Cafe Saxophone has turned into a forum that I can learn from as well as answer questions”
— Saxophone Discussion Forum - online chat,