- Sauerkraut how to articles and videos including What Is a Shredder Used for in Making Sauerkraut?, How to Make Fish Stew Down East Style, How to Stew White Beans With Sauerkraut & Pork and much more!. — “Sauerkraut - How To Information | ”,
- Definition of sauerkraut in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of sauerkraut. Pronunciation of sauerkraut. Translations of sauerkraut. sauerkraut synonyms, sauerkraut antonyms. Information about sauerkraut in the free online English dictionary and. — “sauerkraut - definition of sauerkraut by the Free Online”,
- Sauerkraut has been popular throughout time, not only for its flavor, but also for its ability to keep without refrigeration and its nutritional benefits. That's right -- this stuff is good for you, so don't feel bad about all that sausage and beer. — “Make Sauerkraut - Wired How-To Wiki”,
- Making Sauerkraut is Easy! Sandor Ellix Katz, the creator of this site and the author of Wild Fermentation: The Flavor, Nutrition, and Craft of Live-Culture Foods (Chelsea Green, 2003) has earned the nickname "Sandorkraut" for his love of sauerkraut. — “Wild Fermentation :: Making Sauerkraut is Easy!”,
- Sauerkraut is a traditional fermented vegetable food made from cabbage. The sauerkraut will be fermented in about a week. Wipe any excess liquid from around the jar, and put the lid. — “Cookbook:Sauerkraut - Wikibooks, collection of open-content”,
- Sauerkraut is a traditional food of Germany, Croatia and Czech. Sauerkraut is slowly becoming a vogue among the English. Sauerkraut is fermented cabbage that has a long shelf life. The shredded cabbage is mixed with pickle salt and stored for four to five weeks to ferment. — “Sauerkraut Recipes”,
- Home > Recipes > kielbasa sauerkraut. Diggin' in and Piggin' Out: The Truth about Food and Men. by Jim Harrison. Roger Welsch says, "Men are meant to cook. Food and men go hand in hand. The secret is, however they may feel about cooking, men like to eat. 42 results for kielbasa sauerkraut. — “ - Recipes - Kielbasa Sauerkraut”,
- Quality: For the best sauerkraut, use firm heads of fresh cabbage. Shred cabbage and Recommended process time for Sauerkraut in a boiling-water canner. Process Time at. — “National Center for Home Food Preservation | How Do I? Ferment”, uga.edu
- Late season cabbage makes better sauerkraut. For the cabbage to ferment properly, always measure accurately & follow the directions closely. - HomeMade Sauerkraut - Home Cooking is a personally written site at BellaOnline. — “HomeMade Sauerkraut - Home Cooking”,
- Sauerkraut Recipe: Lena Sanchez shares her award winning sauerkraut recipe that can be made at home. — “Sauerkraut Recipe: Lena's Home Made Sauerkraut”,
- Yes, sauerkraut is a condiment, but it's also an important ingredient is so many traditional and innovative dishes. Take a moment to post a comment or reply to another's comment on our sauerkraut chat feature. — “”,
- German Sauerkraut can be made at home with very little equipment. Homemade sauerkraut is very nutritious and is easy to make. Make German sauerkraut with this simple recipe in a few weeks at home. — “Sauerkraut in a Mason Jar - How to Make German Sauerkraut at”,
- Sauerkraut is finely sliced cabbage fermented by various lactic acid bacteria including Sauerkraut is a typical dish of German and Polish cuisine. — “”,
- sauerkraut ( ) n. Chopped or shredded cabbage salted and fermented in its own juice. [German : sauer , sour; see sauerbraten + Kraut , cabbage (from. — “sauerkraut: Definition from ”,
- Sauerkraut is made by a process of pickling called lacto-fermentation that is ***ogous Sauerkraut is made by a process of pickling called lacto-fermentation. — “Sauerkraut”,
- Sauerkraut (also sourcrout) is a chopped cabbage that is salted and then fermented in its own juice. The immigrants to America carried barrels of sauerkraut with them on their ship, as the properties in sauerkraut helped fight disease. — “Sauerkraut, Sauerkraut History, Sauerkraut Information”,
- Sauerkraut is finely sliced green cabbage that has been fermented by lactic acid bacteria (Leuconostoc, Lactobacillus, and Pediococcus). The fermentation process (also known as pickling) gives the cabbage a distinct sour flavor, which is where it gets the name Sauerkraut (sour cabbage). — “German Food Guide - Sauerkraut”,
- We found 105 results for "sauerkraut" Showing 1-12 of 105. Sort by: 1. Sauerkraut. Clip this. Rated 4 stars out Level Intermediate. 2. Sauerkraut. Clip this. Rated 4 stars out of 5. 1. — “sauerkraut : Food Network”,
- Find easy sauerkraut recipes and learn about the many health benefits of sauerkraut. Buy Frank's sauerkraut and SnowFloss sauerkraut from the Fremont Company. — “Sauerkraut and Sauerkraut Recipes from The Fremont Company”,
- Sauerkraut is made by a process of pickling called lacto-fermentation that is ***ogous to how traditional (not heat-treated) pickled cucumbers and kimchi are made. Fully-cured sauerkraut keeps for several months in an airtight container stored at or below 15 °C (59 °F). — “Sauerkraut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Sauerkraut is a fermented cabbage dish which is often closely associated with Germany, Alsace, and the Netherlands, although China and Korea also make their own versions. When made well, sauerkraut has a characteristically tangy, zesty flavor which some consumers find quite enjoyable. — “What is Sauerkraut?”,
- Enjoy our collection of sauerkraut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sauerkraut recipes. — “Sauerkraut Recipes - ifood.tv | Your Food Network - Food”, ifood.tv
related images for sauerkraut
- Posted in Foods
- at your local grocery store Sauerkraut can be found in the canned section or refrigerated meat section Log on to www krrrrispkraut com for more information fun facts and tasty recipes Sauerkraut is full of vitamins A B thiamin riboflavin and niacin C phosphorous calcium iron potassium and fiber so it s great for you Sauerkraut is also a cruciferous vegetable that
- All of our products are 100 gluten free
- Short Ribs and Sauerkraut Cream of Ruben Soup
- It s Sauerkraut time
- NEED MOAR
- Sauerkraut Sauerkraut
- Filling the crock Covering with whole cabbage leaves
- Placing the stones Cover and fill the trough with water
- Texture crunchy Smell 5 10 There s definitely something happening in there I think I ll try a taste test tomorrow So far no mould nothing that looks in any way spoiled November 10th 2008 | Tags
- © 2008 CREAX
- Sauerkraut Band << Previous Next >>
- was submerged in water and then completely covered by the plastic After three weeks taste it If it taste good and sour it s done If not let it sit a few more days and taste it again Here s what it looked like when I opened it up
- Suppenrezepte Für 3 Personen 3 altbackene Brezeln
- Now I d like to share with you a great feature of the tsukemono book from whence this recipe originated I love their description of their German style sauerkraut Versatile pickle you can fix with in emergency It s hilarious on so many levels First off what exactly constitutes a pickle
- Do you remember the dust up over French freedom fries a few years back I was amazed to learn that a similar thing happened during WWI when the manufacturers of sauerkraut renamed their
- Ah yes Ganesha remover of obstacles to perfect sauerkraut
- Bratkartoffeln Sauerkraut
- Gebratener Zander auf Weinkraut Gebratenes Barschfilet mit Apfelsellerie
- A few favorite recipes Szegediner Goulash Short Ribs and Sauerkraut
- Here s what it looked like when I opened it up Now a bonus recipe This is how my mom prepares sauerkraut for holidays To one pound of sauerkraut add celery seed butter salt pepper and 2 slices of bacon cut into small pieces cook
- This is Sauerkraut
- http www grillsportverein de rezep und sahne html
- Asiatische Fischpfanne Sauerkrautsuppe mit Paprika Senfschnitzel mit Gurkengemüse
- field Over 65 cars and trucks were in the competition this year Many from Lake Stevens and Snohomish The 1967 Chey Comaro SS 396 was by far the best in show just one guys opinion The Sauerkraut Band kicks up some good tunes at Aquafest 2009 Check out these Clowns from the Sauerkraut Band from our neighboring City to the south They show up each year at the Aquafest
- Schwäbische Rezepte Für 4 Personen 1 kg frisches Sauerkraut
- Sauerkraut Puten Gulasch Scaloppe Saporite Würzig Panierte Kalbsschnitzel
- Six weeks later
- Cover and fill the trough with water Six weeks later
- a ser això que és el Land de Baden Württemberg i part del Land de Bayern Baviera I provaré de fugir dels típics plats i begudes alemanys que tothom coneix com el Brezel la Sauerkraut la Kartoffelsalat la Bier el Weißwurst etc
- 16 46 Gilly lol 16 46 Tiia bereite grad meine dritte mahlzeit zu und sie ist zu nem viertel leer 16 47 Tiia wahrscheinlich stellt sie einen direktzugang zur sauerkrautgalaxie her Ricardas Sauerkrautdose Share Bookmark Diese Icons verlinken auf Bookmark Dienste bei denen Nutzer neue Inhalte finden und mit anderen teilen können
- Covering with whole cabbage leaves Placing the stones
- No Comments This sauerkraut receives its fuchsia hue from beets Note This post also appears on
- Warm sunrays made me happy and i felt charged for a new week working at Sportfack Stockholm To get the most out of my miniholiday i had Bratwurst and sauerkraut for late lunch Great food Big thank s to the Villingers for a great weekend I ll be back
- Gastbeitrag Sauerkraut ist nicht nur im Winter mein Lieblingsgemüse so serviere ich es immer wieder anders heute überbacken auf Kartoffeln Dazu braucht es
- December 25 2008 at 01 25 Marius says Ok how about some sauerkraut www matthew robinson co uk uploaded images Sauerkraut 717589 JPG
- on a plate Spread a tablespoon of the Russian dressing on and add the tempeh Add the warmed Krrrispkraut Sauerkraut tomato onion and lettuce and place the other piece of bread on top Slice the sanwich down the middle and enjoy
- Not getting tired of cooking food on the wood stove yet and I m not tired of showing you how cool it is either sauerkraut In addition to baking some bread from Reinhart s whole grain bread book see my review
- zu kochen nicht mit Rippchen sondern mit Bauchfleisch aber ansonsten sehr hessisch Dazu gab es einen guten Bergsträßer Riesling Köstlich die kleinen Freuden des Emigrantendaseins
related videos for sauerkraut
- Marilyn Manson - mobscene (sauerkraut remix by rammstein) do not own this video, do not own the music in this video, all the rights go to the author, director, producers, singers and label who made it in the first place.. this video is for entertaining purpose
- Sauerkraut I wanted to share an Oktoberfest recipe with you, and a sauerkraut recipe was the first thing that came to mind. Today we are making saurkraut with bratwurst. I figured a trip to an Oktoberfest party would be a good place to get us a recipe. After sampling a few good easy recipes, I picked up some ingredients, took in some sights and headed home. Sauerkraut with Brats 32 ounces sauerkraut, rinsed and patted dry 1/2 cup applesauce 1 teaspoon caraway seeds 1 cup diced onion 3-4 strips diced bacon 1 clove garlic, minced 2 bay leaves 1 tablespoon juniper berries, crushed 1 cup Riesling wine Heat slow cooker or Crock Pot on high. Place the sauerkraut, applesauce, caraway seeds, and bay leaf into the cooker. Saute bacon in a pre heated pan for one minute. Add diced onion and cook for two more minutes. Then add the garlic and crushed juniper berries and cook for two more minutes. Add the Riesling wine and let that cook down for a minute or two. While the wine is cooking, scrape the bottom of your pan with a wooden spoon. Pour this mixture into your cooker and cook on high for at least one and a half hours. This will make enough sauerkraut to cover 6 to 8 bratwurst sandwiches.
- Raw sauerkraut: a fermented, probiotic superfood "Sauerkraut is almost a perfect food," explains Alexander Valley Gourmet's founder David Ehreth. "It has cabbage which is a good thing to eat [ranked as one of the 10 best foods you're not eating] and then fermented it is a particularly healthful food because it has a lot of probiotic and probiotic just means the bacteria that is normal in our bodies and that needs to be reinforced on a regular basis which is what sauerkraut does." In this video, Ehreth shows us his fresh, unpasteurized sauerkraut and talks about the trend toward more probiotic foods in the market.
- Fermenting Vegetables with Sandor Katz Learn how easy it is to make your own sauerkraut, kimchi, and other vegetables at home from Sandor Ellix Katz aka Sandorkraut, author of Wild Fermentation: The Flavor, Nutrition, and Craft of Live-Culture Foods. Video directed and edited by Matthew Feliss
- Sauerkraut the Greek Whey How to make low-salt, lacto-fermented sauerkraut using the whey from Greek-style yogurt. 1) Chop or Shred finely one to four heads of ORGANIC red and/or green cabbage; 2) Put the shredded cabbage in a crock or large bowl, and for every head of cabbage, add: 1 Tablespoon of NON-IODIZED Celtic or kosher salt; 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds; 4-to-6 dried juniper berries; and, 1 Tablespoon of whey. 3) Stomp or crush the cabbage for about 10 minutes per head of cabbage to produce nice cabbage juice; I use Lehman's stomper but a good meat tendizer or mallet works well too. It's IMPORTANT to stomp especially if you use red cabbage. I like to stomp to music with a good beat; therefore, I stomp to Kaiti Garbi's 2001-hit "To Kati". 4) Cover your cabbage with a couple unshredded outer cabbage leaves, then press the cabbage and leaves down below the juice-level; next add stones to keep the cabbage below the juice level. 5) Cover your crock, or if using a Harsch crock put on the lid and add water to the water-seal. NOTE: I let the sauerkraut ferment at room-temperature for two-to-four weeks. I check the sauerkraut after 2 weeks by tasting it (and making sure the pH is below 4.1), it will get more sour or acidic the longer it sits at room temperature. Once it has reached the taste I like, I put the sauerkraut in mason jars and refrigerate for up to one year. Καλή Όρεξη pronounced "kali oreksi" is Greek for Bon Appetit.
- euromaxx: The Truth about Germany - Kraut Today our roving reporter Michael Wigge follows up on the term „krauts", an uncomplimentary term used to designate Germans due to their supposed exuberant love for sauerkraut. Wigge explored private and professional kitchens to checked out what's cooking in stewing pots and engaged people eating currywurst at the stand to take a sauerkraut test.
- Blairstown Sauerkraut Days Celebration in honor of pickled cabbage.
- How To Make Raw Fermented Sauerkraut Steve Style This is how I make Sauerkraut for my family. Steve Style PT 2 Eating healthy with fermented foods, Improves digestion, Boost immune system, aids in digestion, Has anti cancer properties and flu fighter. Click here for a great article on the subject: bit.ly A friend of mine (Rollin) uses this procedure as well. It's so good their dog Sammy even loves it!! Smart dog he knows what's good for him. His son Brennan drinks the juice straight!! Steve Mack stevemackonline@ Skype: smackk67 Follow me here as well profile.to Face book
- Guckenheimer Sauerkraut Band - Stars & Stripes Guckenheimer Saurkraut Band at its...best? Yes, it is supposed to be bad. Those who have been looking far and wide for this song, here it is.
- On the making of sauerkraut Uncle Frank shows you how to make sauerkraut at home.
- homemade sauerkraut putting up cabbage for the winter
- Can Hot Dogs be Healthy? Sauerkraut and Yogurt, Health Benefits of Fermented Foods Can Hot Dogs be Healthy? Sauerkraut and Yogurt, Health Benefits of Fermented Foods In this video, Stacey talks about the health benefits of sauerkraut, yogurt and other fermented foods. She discusses the biology and science behind lactofermentation and how it used to preserve foods. Fiber, protein and other nutritional components are more easily used when they come from fermented foods. They also contain probiotics which promote health and wellness. She talks about how the avergage Anerican diet of refined sugars and grains is actually worse for health. Refined foods are empty calories that contain no real nutrition and are quickly turned to fat in the body. If you eat better, you will feel better and this video discusses why you should add fermented foods to your diet. Fitness, health and wellness depend on good nutrition. Related Videos Top 10 Best Foods Top 10 Worst Foods Visit Stacey online at: This video was produced by Psychetruth © Copyright 2011 Target Public Media LLC. All Rights Reserved. fermented fermentation probiotics food foods psychetruth nutrition weight loss diet wellness fitness health tips empty calories hunger nutrient dense obesity "weight loss" processed yogurt sauerkraut sowerkraut straight from the vine stacey straightfromthevine hot dog "hot dog"
- Sauerkraut Sorbet -- ragtime by Larisa Migachyov Larisa Migachyov plays one of her rags from 2008, "Sauerkraut Sorbet", at the Sutter Creek Ice Cream Emporium shortly after the conclusion of the 10th annual Sutter Creek Ragtime Festival. Larisa's YouTube channel: Larisa's web page: You can purchase sheet music and her own recordings from her site.
- How to Make Sauerkraut . Easy, delicious, frugal - what else can we want? Perfect for grilled hot dogs! Enjoy!
- How To Make Sauerkraut Sauerkraut is the perfect topping or a great complement to any side dish. Control the salt and the flavor by making your own sauerkraut at home using this recipe.
- How to Make Sauerkraut! Enroll in the Get Cultured e-course at Read my blog and watch more exclusive videos at http TWEET ME at ORDER Protandim at
- How to Prepare Traditional German Recipes : Mixing Sauerkraut To Make German Sauerkraut Casserole How to mix sauerkraut to make German sauerkraut casserole; learn more about traditional German food in this free cooking video. Expert: Rainer Wickel Bio: Rainer Wickel is a gourmet chef and restaurateur who has over 25 years experience in the culinary arts. Filmmaker: Grady Johnson
- Sauerkraut Synthesizer Gordon Monahan uses fruits, vegetables, and a jar of sauerkraut as voltage controllers for a software synthesizer built with ppooll-max/msp and an arduino interface. Performed live at the Subtle Technologies Festival, on board a cruise ship in Toronto Harbour, June 5, 2010. The Sauerkraut Synthesizer is based on a technical prototype using lemons (The Lemon Synthesizer), developed as a collaboration between Gordon Monahan, Akemi Takeya, and Noid, in Vienna, March, 2009.
- How to Make Sauerkraut with sea salt, episode #469 , Today Angela shows us hot to make sauerkraut with salt. This seems to be the easiest and most effective way to make sauerkraut. Enjoy.
- Fermenting Sauerkraut with Daniel Vitalis, Part 1 Part 1 of 2: Daniel Vitalis explains and demonstrates the step by step process of fermenting cabbage to make sauerkraut! He also addresses the benefits of consuming fermented foods for our health.
- Homemade sauerkraut If you're trying to eat more probiotic or fermented foods, you've probably been turned on to sauerkraut. Since many commercial brands are pasteurized or not actually fermented, the best way to ensure that your kraut is swimming with microorganisms is to make your own. Here faircompanies' Kirsten Dirksen lets hers ferments 10 days in her mother's crock pot. Original story here:
- Kefir Whey Based Sauerkraut (Part 2) In the tradition of Nourishing Traditions watch Leslie make kefir whey based sauerkraut.
- Sausage and Sauerkraut Here is a little Gorilla cooking...that is what I call it when you are not sure what you want..so you just start mixing...this one turned out pretty good...ENJOY!!
- Sauerkraut macht ***y
- How to Make Sauerkraut, Fast, #2 of 3 Parts, Delicious and Healthy VERY IMPORTANT information about how to make Sauerkraut !! My Printable Ebook with sauerkraut and cabbage roll recipes is available at www.gingerbread- $2.99 Sauerkraut has been home made for centuries, if not thousands of years. My family has certainly made it for centuries in Transylvania and I have made Sauerkraut with my mother and grand mother, who taught me how. The shredded cabbage needs to be compressed in the crock pot in order to release the juices and to better start the fermentation process. The more pressure is applied to the cabbage, the more the cell structure of the cabbage is destroyed, releasing the fermentable juices and this produces Sauerkraut in about 2 - 3 weeks. Traditionally this was ALWAYS most effectively done in large oak barrels or crock pots and ALWAYS by stepping on the shredded cabbage with VERY WELL SCRUBBED AND WASHED BARE FEET. Also grapes for wine making used to be crushed the same way by steeping on them with bare feet. This makes fantastic Sauerkraut! You can NEVER apply the same pressure by just pressing the cabbage down with your fists! If you don't use this method, you have to add quite a bit of lightly salted water, which waters the juice down and the cabbage tends to rot and you get "rotten cabbage tea" rather than fermented Sauerkraut. Actually in autumn there were special get-togethers of the young people for the purpose of punching down the cabbage for Sauerkraut or the grapes for wine making. I also understand that ...
- GREEN JUICE - SAUERKRAUT - LIVE AND LET LIVE * SHOP STORE.life- Raw Grocery List + More Vids Here * LOSE WEIGHT! LOSE-1-POUND-A-DAY.life- * RAW FOOD RECIPES on DVD! http * SHOP STORE.life- * JUICERS http * BOOKS BOOKS.life- * WEIGHT LOSS http * ENZYMES ENZYMES.life- * PROBIOTICS http * DONATIONS GIFT.life- * RAW HEALTH STARTER KIT http * RAW FOOD RECIPES on DVD! * SHOP STORE.life- . .
- Pennsylvania Dutch Krautkrapfen fried sauerkraut dough noodles Another fantastic lost German recipe from Josef Karst, Artia's Executive Chef, from , your source for sauerkraut recipes from some of the top chefs in the country. Pennsylvania Dutch Krautkrapfen [fried sauerkraut dough noodles] Atria's Pittsburgh, PA. For the dough you need: 4 cups of wheat flour 5 large eggs 1/2 cup of milk 1 tbsp. vegetable oil 1/8 tsp. fresh ground nutmeg 1 tbsp. salt Procedure: Mix all ingredients on a clean cutting board to form a dry pasta dough Now knead the dough until smooth cover the dough with a clean towel and let rest for 30 minutes at room temperature For the stuffing you need: 2 pounds of braised sauerkraut 8 ounces of Pennsylvania Dutch grated Colby cheese 2 cups of diced yellow onions ½ cup vegetable oil ½ cup of butter Procedure Heat the butter in a deep sauté pan and caramelize the onions over low heat, this will take about 15 minutes, keep stirring the onions. While the onions caramelize roll out the noodle dough to an 18 by 12 sheet. First spread the cheese over the sheet and then the cold sauerkraut over the cheese. Roll up the noodle sheet and pinch the overlapping ends together. Cut the Kraut Krapfen into 2 inch slices. Now remove the onions from the pan and heat the vegetable oil over medium heat and place the Kraut Krapfen into the skillet and fry for 2 minutes on each side. After you turned them over place a lid on the pan, turn the heat to low and let sit for 5 minutes. Then move the Kraut Krapfen onto a ...
- How to Prepare Traditional German Recipes : Preparing Sauerkraut For German Sauerkraut Casserole How to prepare sauerkraut to make German sauerkraut casserole; learn more about traditional German food in this free cooking video. Expert: Rainer Wickel Bio: Rainer Wickel is a gourmet chef and restaurateur who has over 25 years experience in the culinary arts. Filmmaker: Grady Johnson
- Recipe With Sauerkraut - Healthy Vegan Recipes On Video Recipe: Finding a recipe with sauerkraut that doesn't involve meat is tricky. It mostly gets paired with sausages and other meats, but healthy vegan recipes can go wonderfully with a scoop of sauerkraut too. This recipe uses beets, potatoes and onions flavored with some vinegar and paprika for a bit of a Hungarian feel. What do you think? Do you like sauerkraut?
- Sauerkraut Final Process Sauerkraut Final Process Eating healthy with fermented foods, Improves digestion, Boost immune system, aids in digestion, Has anti cancer properties and flu fighter. Click here for a great article on the subject: bit.ly A friend of mine (Rollin) uses this procedure as well. It's so good their dog Sammy even loves it!! Smart dog he knows what's good for him. His son Brennan drinks the juice straight!! Steve Mack stevemackonline@ Skype: smackk67 Follow me here as well profile.to Face book
- Saurkraut No, it's not just for the Germans or your street meat hot dogs. Saurkraut is good for you too (though way better without the hot dog).
- Making Homemade Sauerkraut How to make delicious and nutritious sauerkraut at home
- How To Make Homestead Sauerkraut In Alaska Because we live off the power grid we preserve our cabbage for the winter by fermenting it into sauerkraut. Ron shows you how On their homestead in the beautiful Chakok river valley on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska.
- HEALTHY ON A BUDGET - SIMPLE SAUERKRAUT RECIPE * SHOP STORE.life- Raw Grocery List + More Vids Here * LOSE WEIGHT! LOSE-1-POUND-A-DAY.life- * RAW FOOD RECIPES on DVD! http * STORE STORE.life- * JUICERS http * BOOKS BOOKS.life- * WEIGHT LOSS http * ENZYMES ENZYMES.life- * PROBIOTICS http * DONATIONS GIFT.life- * RAW HEALTH STARTER KIT http * RAW FOOD RECIPES on DVD! * SHOP STORE.life- . .
- How to Make Sauerkraut, Fast, #1 Part, Delicious and Healthy VERY IMPORTANT information about how to make Sauerkraut !! This way is fast and delicious. My Printable Ebook with sauerkraut and cabbage roll recipes is available at www.gingerbread- $2.99 Sauerkraut has been home made for centuries, if not thousands of years. My family has certainly made it for centuries in Transylvania and I have made Sauerkraut with my mother and grand mother, who taught me how. The shredded cabbage needs to be compressed in the crock pot in order to release the juices and to better start the fermentation process. The more pressure is applied to the cabbage, the more the cell structure of the cabbage is destroyed, releasing the fermentable juices and this produces Sauerkraut in about 2 - 3 weeks. Traditionally this was ALWAYS most effectively done in large oak barrels or crock pots and ALWAYS by stepping on the shredded cabbage with VERY WELL SCRUBBED AND WASHED BARE FEET. Also grapes for wine making used to be crushed the same way by steeping on them with bare feet. This makes fantastic Sauerkraut! You can NEVER apply the same pressure by just pressing the cabbage down with your fists! If you don't use this method, you have to add quite a bit of lightly salted water, which waters the juice down and the cabbage tends to rot and you get "rotten cabbage tea" rather than fermented Sauerkraut. Actually in autumn there were special get-togethers of the young people for the purpose of punching down the cabbage for Sauerkraut or the grapes for ...
- Kefir Whey Based Sauerkraut (Part 1) In the tradition of Nourishing Traditions watch Leslie make simple kefir whey based sauerkraut.
- Kielbasa & sauerkraut with potatoes, onions & Beer! Super Recipe of Kielbasa & sauerkraut with potatoes, onions & Beer! I teach you how to make this great meal! For more recipes check out my youtube channel Mixcatcom Cooking recipes! Food and more! mixcatcom
- Home-Made Pickles as a Gift : Working Class Foodies As the late summer produce fades from the market, Max & Rebecca pick up some pickling tips from the local pros, including Nick Horman of Horman's Best Pickles, on how to preserve vegetables for the winter and make their own pantry items. Hungry Nation is all about cooking, food, and great recipes. Real People. Real Food. www.HungryNation.tv http
- Chocolate Sauerkraut Cake : Oktoberfest Trailer Park Cooking Show Chocolate Sauerkraut Cake! Oktoberfest Trailer Park Special! Join Jolene Sugarbaker inside The Trailer Park Test Kitchen as she whips up another Tasty Budget Treat! In today's episode, Jolene shows you how to replace "nuts" with Sauerkraut in a delicious moist chocolate cake! Won't your friends be surprised when they find out the secret ingredient in this Oktoberfest Dessert Treat! Prices for Nuts and Expensive Add Ins like Coconut have shot up in price... Today's cake tastes like it has Nuts or Coconut in it... but it's REALLY Sauerkraut! I can assure you this cake tastes nothing like Sauerkraut! It's moist, has a great chocolate flavor and is great with your favorite icing. Make my Chocolate Sauerkraut Cake tonight and Surprise Your Guests! Enjoy! I would love if you left a comment to let me know you were here! Thumbs Up And SHARE This video too! Make this recipe? Be sure to send me a picture! You may be on an up coming show! Love, Jolene Sugarbaker The Trailer Park Queen http Be a part of the show! Call and leave a message 213-785-PINK ! I sometimes answer the phone too :) So surprise! FTC Notes : Sauer Vanilla provided by Measuring Spoon Provided by Reynold's and the Reynold's Wrap Ladies
- Fermented cabbage & carrots, sauerkraut recipe ActualOrganics shows you how to make traditional fermented cabbage with carrots & ginger. A simple way to make a living food that creates good bacteria to nourish the gut through the process of fermentation.
- Making Sauerkraut Making Sauerkraut - Alaska Cooperative Extension Service 2009 - Video FNH-01284 - Preserving Alaska's Bounty. Supported by US Department of Agriculture special project 2005-45066-03294 for $318075 and related grants 2004-45066-03027 ($256671) and 2006-45066-03533 ($314582). This DVD provides a thorough overview of basic canning and preserving processes for pickling foods. The program reviews the necessary steps for making sauerkraut, pickling vegetables and infusing vinegars. Further described are the equipment, preparations, storage methods, storing, causes of spoilage, canning and procedures needed, as well as the making of herb, fruit and fruit juice vinegars. This DVD makes a great resource for mastering home food preservation.
- GTFO my Sauerkraut... Go back to the main video: I added more weird to Gunnarollas already weird Foreign Language Song video:
twitter about sauerkraut
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about sauerkraut
“Blog Home. Fight Cancer with Sauerkraut. Sunday, October 24, 2010 by Jennifer C. What do birth control pills, bottled water, chewing Check out some of the previous blog posts about our products, or look into our products page, which contains”
— Organic Sauerkraut Juice | Biotta, Inc,
“Sauerkraut is one solution to this problem that not only keeps vegetables fresh for Even better, homemade sauerkraut is a simple and inexpensive way to brew up an effective”
— Sauerkraut is the Original Probiotic Superfood | Natural,
“Blog. What Sara Uses. Friday, September 4, 2009. Sauerkraut. Today I packed the sauerkraut from the gallon jar into smaller jars to place in the fridge. Being on GAPS, we eat a lot of sauerkraut around here. Ever since then, we've been having sauerkraut with every solid meal. We eat about two”
— Whole Traditions Blog: Sauerkraut,
“Bizjournals is one of the leading sources of comprehensive business news and in-depth ***ysis. Cincinnati > CincyBiz Blog > 2009 > August > Eat more Cincinnati sauerkraut”
— Eat more Cincinnati sauerkraut - Business Courier of Cincinnati,
“If so, let me know if you try to ***yze chocolate and sauerkraut (or caraway). food " Blog Archive " TGRWT #13: Caraway and chocolate”
— Chocolate sauerkraut cake " ,
“Pete's Blog. Recipes " LIVER. Sauerkraut Recipe. Posted on Tuesday, June 29th, 2010 at 11:15 in their diet, simply rinse the sauerkraut in cool water to lower the”
— Sauerkraut Recipe " Strauss Herb Co,
“Good reasons to eat sauerkraut every day”
— Sauerkraut for Health,
“How to Make Homemade Sauerkraut. by Joi on January 14, 2009. I subscribe to more than a few is by eating lacto-fermented foods. This crunchy sauerkraut is easy to make and a great”
— How to Make Homemade Sauerkraut — Food and Recipe Blog,
“Blog: Cookus Interruptus - Wednesday February 17, 2010 - By Cynthia. Making your own sauerkraut is easy and rewarding. All you need is a head of cabbage and the inclination to chop and pound. Fermented foods like sauerkraut have shown to be beneficial to health for centuries”
— The Blog Barn,
related keywords for sauerkraut
- sauerkraut recipe
- sauerkraut how to make
- sauerkraut salad recipe
- sauerkraut balls recipe
- sauerkraut nutrition
- sauerkraut crock
- sauerkraut balls
- sauerkraut soup
- sauerkraut health benefits
- sauerkraut calories
- sauerkraut recipe quick
- sauerkraut recipe crock pot
- sauerkraut recipe canning
- sauerkraut recipe in jars
- sauerkraut recipe alton brown
- sauerkraut recipe for brats
- sauerkraut recipe for hot dogs
- sauerkraut recipe vinegar
- sauerkraut recipe crock
- sauerkraut recipe whey