- The World's leading one stop robot shop. Customer service is our top priority. Trossen Robotics is your robot shop for robots, robotics, robot kits and robot parts!. — “Trossen Robotics - World's leading robot shop for robot kits”,
- As a LEGO Education partner, Active Robots emphasis is on learning and development. The products we offer for schools constitute complete classroom Solutions with relevance for the national curricula. — “Active Robots - Robot Kits and Educational Robotics Resources”, active-
- Robot definition, a machine that resembles a human and does mechanical, routine tasks on command. See more. — “Robot | Define Robot at ”,
- Detailed overview of robots, including their history, contemporary uses, future prospects, and various classes of robots. — “Robots - Wikipedia”,
- Although it is a common belief that a robot is a machine that looks like a human being and can perform tasks like a human being,Merriam-Webster Dictionary: Robot it is not actually necessary for a device to look humanoid to be a considered a. — “Robots”,
- The word robot, from the Old English "row boat", is used to describe any grouping of metals and electronics that moves about autonomously and includes at least one blinking light. Some robots have been known to develop the ability of. — “Robot - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia”,
- Robot news from Japan, exclusive coverage of robot events like ROBO-ONE, Robot Carnival, RoboGames, and reviews for the newest robot products. — “Robots Dreams”, robots-
- Robot Magazine, the premier coverage of the latest Hobby, Science and Consumer Robotics. — “Robot Magazine - The latest hobby, science and consumer”,
- Robots and Robotics Technology News, Information and ***ysis. — “Robotics Trends”,
- The rat neurons then process that information and send a signal back to control the robot's movement. When the neurons that connect together both sides of the electrodes first receive signals from the robot's ultrasonic sensors, they do not always respond well. — “Robotics Blog - News of the robot world”,
- News and discussion site for those interested in robots and robotics. Includes the well-known Robot Competition FAQ and a variety of resource pages. — “”,
- Dedicated to exploring and reporting on the current state of the robot industry, robots, robotics, android technologies, and current events. — “Robots Rule!”,
- robot n. A mechanical device that sometimes resembles a human and is capable of performing a variety of often complex human tasks on command or by. — “robot: Definition from ”,
- Robots are becoming increasingly sophisticated and lifelike. Learn about robots, the latest robot technology and how close we are to artificial intelligence. — “HowStuffWorks "How Robots Work"”,
- In the popular imagination, the term robot evokes images of a mechanical device that looks and acts like a human being. In reality, the term robot can be applied to any of a wide range of programmable machines, the common feature of which is that they are capable of. — “Robot - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Definition of robot in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of robot. Pronunciation of robot. Translations of robot. robot synonyms, robot antonyms. Information about robot in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. robots, robot wars,. — “robot - definition of robot by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Robots are one of the most intriguing technological advancements of our time. Robots are doing everything these days from making your morning cup of coffee and keeping your house clean, to helping with advanced military training and saving lives in the operating room. — “robots, robot news, robot articles at ”,
- Robotic Magazine is the information source about all types of robots. It is the most comprehensive robot magazine on the net today. — “Roboticmagazine”,
- Visit iRobot and discover our home cleaning robots, including Roomba, Scooba, Verro, Dirt Dog and Looj. iRobot creates robots that make a difference. — “iRobot Home Cleaning Robots: Vacuuming, Floor Washing, Pool”,
- Committed to building robots for the real world and the emerging commercial robotics market. Providing a variety of robot products for industrial, consumer, and military application. — “iRobot”,
- Integrator of industrial automation robots and robotic systems for factory automation applications. — “RobotWorx”,
- RobotShop, the World's Leading Robot Store for everything about robotics. Here you will robots, robot kits, robot parts and robot toys. — “RobotShop | Robot Store | Robots | Robot Parts | Robot Kits”, robotshop.ca
- Robots, robot toys with only the best vintage robots, new electronic gadgets and cool soldering robot kits for any roboter from . — “! - the True free robotics resource”,
- Learn about Robot on . Find info and videos including: How to Build a Robot for Robot Wars, How to Build a Mini "Robot Wars" Robot, Build a Robot From Robot Galaxy Toys and much more. — “Robot - ”,
related videos for robot
- Battle of the robot dance moves who will win?
- Boston Dynamics Big Dog (new video March 2008) Boston Dynamics just released a new video of the Big Dog on ice and snow, and also demoing its walking gait.
- Boston Dynamics BIGDOG Robot The quadrupedal pack robot from Boston Dynamics, designed for military use.
- Robot actress takes to the stage Geminoid F plays the part of an android in a play in Tokyo. . Follow us on twitter at .
- STEP UP 3D: Robot Rock Click here to pre-order: bit.ly Step Up 3Davailable to own on [Blu-ray+Blu-ray 3D + DVD + Digital Copy] starting December 21, 2010 Become a fan on Facebook: New York's intense street dancing underground comes alive in eye-popping Digital 3D in the third installment of the STEP UP franchise as the raw, passion-fueled culture goes global. A tight-knit group of street dancers, including Luke (Rick Malambri) and Natalie (Sharni Vinson), team up with NYU freshman Moose (Adam Sevani), and find themselves pitted against the world's best breakdancers in a high-stakes showdown that will change their lives forever.
- I Robot Trailer (HD) This is my latest Fan Trailer for one of the greatest movies ever!! This is my second trailer for I robot, but I'll delete the other one, cause it sucked big time.. The movie itself had bad audio, so I hope the audio is clear enough.. XD Enjoy!! Video Music : Brand X Music : Matrix Reloaded Immediate Music : Rex Eternum Brand X Music : Matrix Reloaded Two Steps From Hell : The Immortals I donot own the film, clips or the music used. This video is purely fan-made, it's done for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infrigment is intented, all rights go to their honourable owners.
- Nao Robot See smart- and http The Nao humanoid Robot.
- insane robot dance the second guy with the red shirt does the best robot dance i have ever seen
- SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE: LEARN THE ROBOT DANCE:Robot Stop GET THE DVD! so you think you can dance huh? you think so? Hay You! This is a lesson from the totally dope, amazingly random, stupendously good HOW TO DO THE ROBOT instructional DVD. But hey, don't trust us! Check out the reviews on Amazon. Search "How To Do The Robot" or go there directly Anyway! In this lesson you will learn how to properly do the robot stop. Like the click when it locks into place. Like the sound of metal against metal when those gears find a resting point. Sharp like steel, yet fluid like water, the robot stop, once mastered, will make people think that they are on drugs while they watch you move. Why? Because you look so u n r e a l . Oh Yah! By the way, We're ELASTIC ILLUSION. We are here for you. We want you to be a part of our lives and we look forward to developing this relationship with you. Comment on the video, we reply. Send us a message, we reply. Buy our DVD, we smile. And as the fate of the entire universe rests solely in your hands, we highly suggest you finally get around to watching "The Secret"! You will not be disappointed. http WE LOVE YOU! Brit, Tyson, and Ace
- Talent 2008 DK Finale Robot Boys Winner Their newest video: Winner of Talent 2008 Denmark - Robot Boys. These guys are amazing dancers and entertainers. They made it! They won the final, and the prize money of 250.000 danish kroner. The first song is: Moments in Love by Art of Noise. They mix their music and sounds them self. For more: Those are the guys in this video.
- Robots with a mind of their own Scientists are now building a new kind of robot capable of self-assembly and doing tasks too difficult or too dangerous for human beings.
- RuBot II - The Rubik's cube solving robot. Read this before you comment! This is the new version of RuBot by Pete Redmond from Dublin, Ireland. It's very different to the prototype but it has to be the coolest looking robot solver ever. RuBot II set a new Guinness world Record in Jan 2009. Check out the other videos and the faq at . There are cameras in the eyes of the head that scan the cube before the pneumatic arms solve it. It usually solves the Cube in about 35 seconds (not including the scan) no matter how much it is mixed up. The solving algorithm is taken care of by Herbert Kociemba's Cube Explorer software and usually solves the cube in a maximum of about 20 moves. In this video, the cube wasn't mixed up too hard so RuBot was able to find the optimum solution. Thanks to all of those who think it is too good to be true. That is a real compliment! If you still don't believe it, Look at the other RuBot videos - they have better scrambles. Or better still, call in on one of RuBot's live demonstrations. By the way, that's my daughter in the clip with RuBot. She was just starting to grow her hair long so it does look a little odd. You should see her now.
- Science: Interview With a Robot - National correspondent Amy Harmon sits down to talk with the Bina48 about what it's like to be a robot. Related Link: nyti.ms
- AMV Alan Parsons Project - I Robot Mazinger, Gunbuster & Gundam in an Alan Parsons Project song "I Robot" AMV
- MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS | I AM NOT A ROBOT Taken from Marina's debut album 'The Family Jewels' here is the official video for 'I Am Not A Robot' directed by Rankin & Chris Cottam | | 'I Am Not A Robot' is released in the UK on 26th April 2010 via 679/Atlantic. The single can be bought from iTunes here: bit.ly and comes with an acoustic version of the track and remixes from Passion Pit/Clock Opera/Doorly. 'I Am Not A Robot' also appears on 'The Crown Jewels EP', released through Neon Gold on 22nd June 2009 | | /marinaandthediamonds | /marinasdiamonds 'The Family Jewels' is available from Marina's online store - bit.ly And on here - bit.ly And on iTunes - bit.ly
- Endhiran Theatrical trailer Official site Content provided on Watch It on Uploader is no responsible for the content in this video. Any one having Rights of this video can delete by informing youtube.
- AKIBA ROBOT FESTIVAL 2006: Actroid Female Robot Story: Realistic Android With A Heart And Dinosaur DNA (Video) The amazingly realistic female android, named Actroid DER 2, was demonstrated at the AKIBA Robot Festival here in the Akihabara district of Tokyo. Philip K. Dick asked, "Do androids dream of electric sheep?" Now, decades later, we still don't have a definitive answer to his query, though we may find out sooner than anyone thinks. Although they haven't been combined into a complete, fully functional android yet, all of the required pieces seem to be coming together in an amazingly realistic fashion. A good example is the "Actroid DER 2" android exhibited at the AKIBA Robot Festival last weekend here in the Akihabara district of Tokyo. This female android is surprisingly realistic, right down to the polish on her dainty fingernails, her facial movements, and even skin tone. We've seen a lot of impressive photos and videos of Actroid DER in the past, but honestly - none of them really do justice to the android's realism. Seeing it in person, up close, is a totally different, and almost startling experience that can't be effective captured on film or video. Her movements are surprisingly realistic. Obviously a great deal of time and effort has been devoted to studying the body language of real women so that it could be emulated by the android. Of course all of her actions and words are carefully scripted. Her creators have even gone to the trouble of including a little humor. At one point during the ...
- Puppy Vs. Robot! Epic Battle For Territorial Domination! This is the robot: When I brought home a Roboquad robot the other day and started playing with it, our resident guardian K9 was none too pleased. I decided to put Roboquad in "autonomous" mode, set his aggression level to high, and let the battle unfold. From Note The robot is acting fully on its own, I was not controlling it in any way.
- KRS-ONE & BUCKSHOT "ROBOT" MUSIC VIDEO Watch KRS-ONE & BUCKSHOT's "ROBOT" Music video directed by Todd Angkasuwan. KRS-ONE & BUCKSHOT "Survival Skills" album in stores September 15th on Duck Down Records Click here to purchase the single at iTunes for 99 cents: bit.ly
- Real Transformer video of a real transforming robot
- The Robot I like the Robot.
- Defective Robot - Awesome 3d Animation by Rani Naamani Visit for cartoons and funny animations! Two defective robots compete over a loose hand Animation by Rani Naamani http Follow me: facebook: MySpace - Twitter - If you liked this animation, don't forget to subscribe, you know you want to .
- Self-Replicating Repairing Robots (http://) Engineers at Cornell University have designed this odd-looking machine that can rebuild itself and also could perform repairs on itself.
- Gitex Robot The friendly Panasonic robot at Gitex - singing and dancing its way into people's hearts! Especially the girls in the video! Hop over to the Panasonic stand in Gitex Exhibition at the Sheikh Saeed Halls at Dubai International Exhibition Center at Dubai World Trade Center. Only on till the 24th of October!
- Robot Fish A robotic fish developed by scientists from Es*** University is put through its paces in a special tank at the London Aquarium. It works via sensors and has autonomous navigational control.
- High-Speed Robot Hand Ishikawa Komuro Lab's high-speed robot hand performing impressive acts of dexterity and skillful manipulation. For more information, see --
- I, ROBOT - Sonny's interrogation Det. Spooner interrogates SONNY for 5 minutes in a cell.
- Aldebaran Robotics Nao Robot Show .mp4 Aldebaran Robotics Nao Robot Show in France Pavilion Shanghai Expo 2010
- I, Robot (Trailer 2004) It's the year 2035, and the community now has the help of robots. These robots have three laws integrated into their system. One, they cannot harm a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. Two, they must do whatever they're told by a human being as long as such orders don't conflict with law one. Three, they have to defend themselves as long as such defense doesn't conflict with laws one or two. One day, the writer of the three laws, Alfred Lanning, apparently jumps out of the tenth-floor window of US Robotics. The majority of the Chicago Police Department believe that he committed suicide, but Detective Del Spooner (Smith), who hates robots, thinks he was murdered, and the number one suspect is a Nestor Class-5 robot who calls himself Sonny. However, if it was Sonny, then that means he would've had to have broken the three laws. With the help of Dr. Susan Calvin, Spooner must now discover the truth before it's too late.
- Robot Actress Meet Geminoid F, the android actress.
- Robot Violinist Toyota have unveiled a new robot that can play the violin. Albeit not particularly well.
- (50X) Autonomously folding a pile of 5 previously-unseen towels Project was led by UC Berkeley Ph.D. student Jeremy Maitin-Shepard working with Professor Pieter Abbeel. The video is shown at 50X speed. More details can be found in the paper at www.cs.berkeley.edu
- Miley Cyrus - Robot (Live - Rock in Rio) Listen to Miley Cyrus sing "Robot" from her new album! Follow us on twitter! :)
- Japanese nurse robot (Actroid-F) 2010 This is a robot created by Kokoro Co. Ltd. and ATR. It is called the Actroid-F. It can do human like movements with almost human like movement. This includes face movements, gestures, speaking, and other movements. It is truly a robot ahead of its time. For all you know, it might be coming to a hospital near you :) Also check out
- Dancing Sony Robots Awesome Sony robots in Japan! They move really smoothly and quickly for machines. I'm impressed.
- The latest version of the LittleDog Robot This is the more advanced version of this robot, created by the University of Southern California. The robot is completely autonomous and trained by machine learning algorithms. The video is real-time, ie, not sped up.
- robot dance david elsewhere, 2004.
- Robot running See more at smart- Toyota humanoid robot running at 7km
- Kraftwerk - The Robots Classic 1977, Kraftwerk videoclip of The Robots (Kraftwerk, the pioneers of electronic music)
- ORDER FOR THE HOLIDAYS PHIL X CUSTOM EVIL ROBOT AVAILABLE and as seen in PREMIERE GUITAR MAGAZINE!! Reminiscent of the original Tonemaster Troubador 214 amp that came onto the market in 1959 and immediately set the standard for rock n roll, blues and R&B tone, with incredibly smooth harmonics and sweet Class A tone has once again been resurrected from the dead. The amp was carefully reconstructed from the ground up paying attention to the classic 50s look and electronics that have made this amp one of the most sought after tone machines for many artists over the years. Recently, artist Phil X who is the host of Fretted Americana hit classic guitar show on YouTube has demonstrated this amp with classic guitars dating as far back as the 30s to the present with hundreds of videos playing rock classics. Hundreds of comments came in talking about how great PhilXs amp sounded and where to buy this amp that is no longer in production. Well the wait is over; we are pleased to announce that Fretted Americana and Kasha Amplifiers teamed up to make this amp available once more. Named Evil Robot., a clone of Phil Xs original Tonemaster with additional spices from Kasha Amplifiers. Not available anywhere except at Fretted Americana in limited production. The Evil Robot can be used in the studio, live with full bands and perfect for small venues.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about robot
“The World Leader in Personal and Professional Robots”
— Robot News & Robot Reviews - RobotShop Blog,
“Antxoka uploaded a new avatar for the group, Kawasaki Robot application. Sep 24. Scroll To Top. Developed By. Powered By. Copyright 2010 Robot-”
— Welcome to Robotforum Community, robot-
“Privacy Statement for Comedy Robot Forum. If you agree to the terms of these forums, you can contact the forum administrator at: webmaster@”
— Comedy Robot Forum - User Agreement and Registration,
“In this Blog not only will I tell my adventures and hopes during this investigation but also every obstacle I found on the way. I will also share the robot evolution, from how the design idea arose to the problems I faced while making the casts”
— Qbo Robot - Blog,
“The snow is coming down at the Robot Co-op headquarters in Seattle, and most of the For the first time in Robot history, we are publicly touting just what it is that we do”
— The Robot Co-op | makers of 43 Things, 43 Places and a few,
“Automatically post Youtube Videos, Amazon Products, eBay auctions, Clickbank ads and much more to your blog without lifting Lean back and let WP Robot blog for you! Features. Modules. Demo. Screenshots. Videos”
— WP Robot Support Forum,
“And if you were feverishly tracking any forum conversations from the last few weeks, they were unfortunately lost or truncated. Voting has closed on the Community Partnered Art Blog series of Robot-themed art!”
— Blogs | Robot Entertainment,
“The winner will be announced on our blog (www.litter-/blog) by August 10, 2010. The winner will be announced on this blog (www.litter-/blog) by June 8, 2010”
— Litter-Robot News, litter-