- For thousands of free Responsorial Psalm scores, videos, PDF's, & Mp3's, please visit: - has more free Sacred music. — “Free Responsorial Psalm • 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year”,
- Gay friendly Anglo-Catholic parish. Provides worship schedules, choir set lists, texts of historical sermons, a newsletter, and driving directions. Responsorial Gradual Psalms, Arranged by James McGregor (with verses fully notated)―1979 Lectionary. — “Grace Church in Newark”,
- (Memorial of Saint Cecilia, virgin and martyr) Reading I: Rv 14:1-3, 4b-5; Responsorial: Ps 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6; Gospel: Lk 21:1-4 1-3, 9a; Responsorial: Ps 145:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11; Gospel: LK 21:20-28. Thanksgiving Readings: Reading I: Sir 50:22-24; Responsorial: Ps 145:2. — “TLIC - Word of God - Column Title Here”,
- However, this article focuses on those chants of the western Christian tradition that have traditionally been designated by the term responsory. "Responsorial Psalmody", in J. A. Fuller-Maitland, ed., Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians, Macmillan, New York, 1908. — “Responsory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Its use in the Catholic Church is now so widespread that one hardly thinks twice when singing a responsorial Gloria, and the vast majority of settings being composed today are of this form. reveals twelve settings of the Gloria, all of them responsorial.1. — “Rethinking the Responsorial Gloria”,
- Responsorial Psalm - Most Holy Trinity, Yr. B - piano & vocal by Bernardo Hernandez Responsorial Psalm - 11th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Yr. C. Responsorial Psalm - 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time,. — “Sibelius Music - Find, share and publish music scores”,
- Responsorial Psalms for Sunday Mass and other Liturgical Seasons. — “Andrew's Responsorial Psalms”,
- Responsorial Psalm. Reading 2. Gospel. Reading I. Jer 17:5-8. Thus says the LORD: Cursed is Responsorial Psalm. Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 (40:5a) Blessed are they who hope in the Lord. — “USCCB - (NAB) - February 14, 2010”,
- http:///psalms/ This is a comparison of various Responsorial Psalm options with the Chabanel Psalms. Comparison, Responsorial Psal. Watch Video about Comparison,Responsorial Psalms,Owen Alstott by . — “Comparison of Responsorial Psalms - Video”,
- Gloria.tv is a Catholic pulpit on the internet. It publishes videos, documents, news and homilies, daily. St. Noël Chabanel Responsorial Psalm Project. R. Lord, go up to the place of your rest, you and the ark of. — “Gloria.tv: Free Responsorial Psalm • VIGIL of the Assumption, ABC”, gloria.tv
- Re·spon·so·ri·al a. Responsory; antiphonal. J. H. Newman. Related Videos: responsorial. Top. Related topics: Respond (music) antiphonal singing. responsory. Post a question - any question - to the WikiAnswers community: Copyrights:. — “responsorial: Definition from ”,
- Individual PDFs are graciously hosted by Jeff Ostrowski of the St. Noel Chabanel Responsorial Psalm Project. Settings marked with an asterisk are to be used. — “Responsorial Psalms Set to Gregorian Chant Melodies (Year B”,
- Sheet Music - £16.95 - Responsorial Psalter Complete Mb5857. — “Responsorial Psalter Complete Mb5857”,
- A list of Catholic wedding readings provided by the Rite of Marriage, with links to the text of each reading. Includes Old Testament, New Testament, Gospel, and Responsorial Psalm wedding readings. — “Catholic Wedding Help: Catholic wedding readings”,
- Definition of Responsorial in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Responsorial. Pronunciation of Responsorial. Translations of Responsorial. Responsorial synonyms, Responsorial antonyms. Information about Responsorial in the free online English. — “Responsorial - definition of Responsorial by the Free Online”,
- This comprehensive resource provides richly crafted musical settings for every responsorial psalm and Gospel acclamation used in the Lectionary for Mass, not only for Sundays, but also for major solemnities and feasts throughout the three-year cycle. — “A Lectionary Psalter [Keyboard/Guitar/Vocal Accompaniment”,
- Responsorial Psalms. 1. 33:12 and 18, 20-21, 22. R. (5b) The earth is full of the goodness Responsorial Psalms, available at: . Permalink: http://foryourmarriage. — “Responsorial Psalms " For Your Marriage”,
- Free music for responsorial psalms. Free music for Catholic responsorial psalm. Free PDF music. Year A Year B Year C 10th Sunday in Ordinary Time 1100 (organist) • Pope Innocent III Melody • 1101 (vocalist) 1103 (organist) • St. Thomas Aquinas Melody • 1104 (vocalist) 1107 (organist) • Bl. — “• Chabanel Responsorial Psalms •”,
- The responsorial psalm grows out of this silence. The style of the Today it is called the responsorial psalm, a designation expressing the structural nature. — “The Responsorial Psalm”,
related videos for responsorial
- Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 146 "An Invitation to Praise God the Creator and Redeemer" Psalm 146, in these verses (Ps 146: 6c-7, 8-9a, 9b-10) and the Responsory, "Praise the Lord, O my soul!_ I will praise the Lord as long as I live!" (Ps 146: 2), is a hymn "inviting to praise God the Redeemer" ... all will come to the realization that only God can truly redeem us from human anguish _ hunger, captivity, oppression ... only God can give us justice, peace, and hope ... so who is worthy of praise?
- HIMNAYON - RESTLESS IS MY HEART (RESPONSORIAL PSALM) Himnayon, the music group of Colegio San Agustin-Binan's Center for Performing Arts, Culture and Studies (CPACS), in a live recording of their version of Restless is My Heart, used as the responsorial psalm in the mass. The video recording was done during the Mass for the Feast of St. Augustine and St. Monica AY 2009-2010 in the CSA-Binan Audigym. The song was led by Mariah Moriones.
- Free Responsorial Psalm • Body and Blood of Christ, Year C For thousands of free Responsorial Psalm scores & Mp3's, please visit: -------------------------------- has more free Sacred music. -------------------------------- Produced by Corpus Christi Watershed http -------------------------------- St. Noël Chabanel Responsorial Psalm Project -------------------------------- R. You are a priest for ever, in the line of Melchizedek. The LORD said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool." R. You are a priest for ever, in the line of Melchizedek. The scepter of your power the LORD will stretch forth from Zion: "Rule in the midst of your enemies." R. You are a priest for ever, in the line of Melchizedek. "Yours is princely power in the day of your birth, in holy splendor; before the daystar, like the dew, I have begotten you." R. You are a priest for ever, in the line of Melchizedek. The LORD has sworn, and he will not repent: "You are a priest forever, according to the order of Melchizedek." R. You are a priest for ever, in the line of Melchizedek.
- Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 122 Psalm 122 "I rejoice when I heard them say; let us go to the house of the Lord" ... RespPsalm Ps 122 is the joy of a pilgrim on his journey to God's presence, the exuberance of enthusiasm in sharing the experience with others on similar journey _ "the life's caravan of His servants and believers" ...
- Maranatha Singers - Psalm 5 This is a real chestnut! Sung by Maranatha Singers. Not positive who the lead singer is, but I think his name is Terry Clark. I bet over half of the people who roam YouTube were not even born when this song was written in 1975. Actually it was written long before that, like 300 BC Those of you who fall into that post-1975 category, listen and learn, this is the way we used to worship before Chris Tomlin and Newsboys and Skillet. Try not to fall asleep. It's a very simple song based verbatim on Psalm 5. Words by : God. Scribed by: King David. Music by: Billy Sprouse, Jr. This is how God wants us to talk to Him. Do we?
- Neocatechumenal Way Mass- Philadelphia, PA Responsorial Psalm Singing the responsorial psalm. Neocatechumenal Way mass in the chapel of the Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul, Philadelphia, PA for the Philadelphia communities celebrated by Cardinal Justin Rigali and priests of the Necatechumenal Way in aprreciation and thanks for the final Statutes of the Neocatechumenal Way. St. Dominic parish was the first community formed in Philadelphia. Many brothers and sisters came from Washington, DC, Maryland, Delaware and Allentown and Reading, PA to celebrate with us.
- Gelineau "Responsorial Psalm 138" Saint Peter's Catholic Church Established 1821 Diocese of Charleston City of Columbia, SC Cantor: Sarah Moncer, Soprano Mark Husey, Organ 2002 III/38 Peragallo pipe organ Specification available R/ Lord, on the day I called for help, you answered me. I thank you, Lord, with all my heart, you have heard the words of my mouth. In the presence of the angels I will bless you. I will adore before your holy temple. R/ I thank you for your faithfulness and love which excel all we ever knew of you. On the day I called, you answered; you increased the strength of my soul. R/ The Lord is high yet looks on the lowly and the haughty He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of affliction you give me life and frustrate my foes. R/ You stretch out your hand and save me, your hand will do all things for me. Your love, O Lord, is eternal, discard not the work of your hands. R/ Refrain Text: Lectionary for Mass, © 1969, 1981 ICEL Verse Text: Psalm 138:1-2, 2-3, 6-7, 7-8; © 1963, 1993, The Grail, GIA Publications, Inc., agent
- Responsorial Psalm: Be Merciful, O Lord, for We Have Sinned, 8 am mass 9/12/10 AD.avi This is such a pretty yet penitential psalm. It could be used as a hymn as well. [Marty Haugen]
- Responsorial Psalm The Saint Joseph Catholic Community Gospel Choir
- Sen. Kennedy's Funeral: Responsorial Psalm Family member Kara Kennedy leads the congregation in Psalm 72
- Divine Mercy Sunday Responsorial Psalm For thousands of free Responsorial Psalm scores & Mp3's, please visit: -------------------------------- has more free Sacred music. -------------------------------- Produced by Corpus Christi Watershed http -------------------------------- St. Noël Chabanel Responsorial Psalm Project
- Responsorial Psalm 02
- Michelle Romary singing Responsorial Psalm - Live May 2009 Wedding Ceremony at St. Christopher Catholic Church, Rocky River, Ohio. Michelle is Cantoring the Responsorial Psalm - Blest are Those Who Love You by Marty Haugen.
- Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 78 Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 78 on the Solemnity of the Triumph (Exaltation) of the Cross (14 September) RespPs Ps 78 (Ps 78 1-2, 34-35, 36-37, 38) Antiphon : "Do not forget the works of the Lord." (Audio is a raw recording of an original arrangement of BDPam for the RespPs Project)
- Gelineau "Responsorial Psalm 23" Donations to the "Saint Peter's Choral Scholar Program" are gratefully received at Saint Peter's Catholic Church, 1529 Assembly Street, Columbia, SC 29201 803.779.0036 YOU TUBE PREMIER Saint Peter's Catholic Church Established 1821 in the Diocese of Charleston City of Columbia, South Carolina USA Joseph Gelineau "Responsorial Psalm 23" R. My Shepherd is the Lord. Nothing indeed shall I want. 1. The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I shall want. Fresh and green are the pastures where he gives me repose. Near restful waters he leads me, to revive my drooping spirit. 2. He guides me along the right path, he is true to his name. If I should walk in the valley of darkness no evil would I fear You are there with Your crook and Your staff; with these You give me comfort. 3. You have prepared a banquet for me in the sight of my foes. My head you have anointed with oil; my cup is overflowing. 4. Surely goodness and kindness shall follow me all the days of my life. In the Lord's own house shall I dwell for ever and ever. Rebecca Marie Krysnki, Cantor and Choral Scholar Mark Husey, Organist 2002 III/38 Peragallo pipe organ
- Free Responsorial Psalm • 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C Forthousands of free Responsorial Psalm scores, videos, PDF's, & Mp3's, please visit: -------------------------------- has more free Sacred music. -------------------------------- Produced by Corpus Christi Watershed http -------------------------------- St. Noël Chabanel Responsorial Psalm Project -------------------------------- R. I will rise and go to my father. Have mercy on me, O God, in your goodness; in the greatness of your compassion wipe out my offense. Thoroughly wash me from my guilt and of my sin cleanse me. R. I will rise and go to my father. A clean heart create for me, O God, and a steadfast spirit renew within me. Cast me not out from your presence, and your Holy Spirit take not from me. R. I will rise and go to my father. O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth shall proclaim your praise. My sacrifice, O God, is a contrite spirit; a heart contrite and humbled, O God, you will not spurn. R. I will rise and go to my father.
- Gelineau "Responsorial Psalm 24" YOUTUBE PREMIER Saint Peter's Catholic Church Established 1821 in the Diocese of Charleston City of Columbia, South Carolina USA R. Lord, this is the people that longs to see your face. The Lord's is the earth and its fullness, the world and all its peoples. It is he who set it on the seas; on the waters he made it firm. Who shall climb the mountain of the Lord? Who shall stand in his holy place? The man with clean hands and pure heart, who desires not worthless things. He shall receive blessings from the Lord and reward from the God who saves him. Such are men who seek him, seek the face of the God of Jacob. Capella Antiqua Soprano: Rebecca Marie Krynski, Mary Alice Thomy, Tina Mento Alto: Giedre Gaskiene, Maria LaMonaca, Celina Linares, Melissa Peters Tenor: Curtis Kinzey Bass: Antonio Rivera, Larry Wyatt Mark Husey, Organist & Choirmaster/Tenor 2002 Peragallo pipe organ Three manuals, 38 ranks Joseph Gelineau "Responsorial Psalms/The Grail" Revised Lectionary Copyright 1998 GIA Chicago
- Responsorial Psalm 01
- USTHS Responsorial psalm 8 & 9 Celina and Carmina Celina and Carmina sang the Responsorial Psalm 89 during the Graduation mass of USTHS batch 2009 on March 26, 2009. venue: UST Chapel.
- Responsorial Psalm #3 - Easter Vigil 2010 Responsorial Psalm #2 - Easter Vigil 2010
- Robin's Responsorial Psalm (May Love Be Ours) I was invited to sing the responsorial psalm portion of a good friend's wedding
- Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 90 "An Eternal God of our short and fragile earthly life" Psalm 90 "In every age, O Lord, You have been our refuge" ... RespPsalm Ps 90 on the 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year "C" ... (except for a different Responsory, the Lectionary suggested the same verses as that of RespPsalm Ps 90 on the 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year "C"; some music directors arranged for the same melody as the other Psalm 90 ) ... the same theme "God's Eternity and Human Frailty" on the first two verses (Ps 90: 2-4a, 6.10.9); and the "Prayer Supplication" (Ps 90: 12-15, 17) focused with the remaining verses ...
- Responsorial Psalm (in Polish) LIVE - Palm Sunday Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 R. (2a) My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? All who see me scoff at me; they mock me with parted lips, they wag their heads: "He relied on the LORD; let him deliver him, let him rescue him, if he loves him." R. My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? Indeed, many dogs surround me, a pack of evildoers closes in upon me; They have pierced my hands and my feet; I can count all my bones. R. My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? They divide my garments among them, and for my vesture they cast lots. But you, O LORD, be not far from me; O my help, hasten to aid me. R. My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? I will proclaim your name to my brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will praise you: "You who fear the LORD, praise him; all you descendants of Jacob, give glory to him; revere him, all you descendants of Israel!" R. My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? /Eloi, Eloi, Lema Sabachthani?/ music: 2009 Boro Publishment (all rights reserved) duduk - Michał Ciesielski piano- Jan Freicher vocal- Maciej Borowicz Non Serio Choir Lumen Orchestra
- Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 15 Psalm 15 "The one who does justice will live in His presence, live in the presence of the Lord" ; Responsorial Psalm Ps 15 on the 16th Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year "C" ... Psalm 15 may just be the formula for happiness ... the Psalm verses (Ps 15: 2-3a, 3b-4b, 4c-5) are what He is telling us so we can journey with Him and dwell in His presence ... http//
- Gelineau "Responsorial Psalm 29" Saint Peter's Catholic Church Established 1821 Diocese of Charleston City of Columbia, South Carolina USA The Baptism of the Lord Anno Domini MMX R/ The Lord will bless his people with peace. O give the LORD, you sons of God, give the LORD glory and power; give the LORD the glory of his name. Adore the LORD in his holy court. R/ The LORD's voice resounding on the waters, the LORD on the immensity of waters; the voice of the LORD, full of power, the voice of the LORD, full of splendor. R/ The God of glory thunders. In his temple they all cry "Glory!" The LORD sat enthroned over the flood, the LORD sits as king forever. R/ Mary Alice Thomy, Precentrix Free accompaniments by Mark Husey, Organist 2002 Three-manual 38 rank Peragallo Pipe Organ Specification available at:
- Gelineau "Responsorial Psalm 80" Saint Peter's Catholic Church Established 1821 in the Diocese of Charleston City of Columbia, South Carolina USA Fourth Sunday of Advent Year C Joseph Gelineau "Responsorial Psalm 80" R/. Lord, make us turn to you; let us see your face and we shall be saved. O shepherd of Israel, hear us, shine forth from your cherubim throne. O Lord, rouse up your might, O Lord, come to our help. R/ God of hosts, turn again, we implore, look down from heaven, and see; visit this vine and protect it, the vine your right hand has planted. R/ May your hand be on the man you have chosen, the man you have given your strength. And we shall never forsake you again; give us life that we may call upon your name. R/ Assembly of Saint Peter's Catholic Church Mary Alice Thomy and Sarah Moncer, Sopranos Mark Husey, Organist & Tenor 2002 III/38 Peragallo pipe organ Specification:
- Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 31 "Trust in an ever-faithful God" Psalm 31, in these verses (Ps 31: 2-3a, 3b-4, 17.25), and the Responsory (Ps 31: 3b) "Lord, be my Rock of refuge and of safety", forms our responsorial hymn on the 9th Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year "A" ... it is a lament and prayer during difficult situations, but with strong emphasis on trust in an ever-faithful Father and God ... trust in Him who will always be our Refuge, Rock, Strength, Courage, Hope, Truth and God ...
- Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 96 "Today is born our Savior" Psalm 96 in these verses (Ps 96: 1-2a, 2b-3, 11-12, 13, 7-8a) and the Responsory, "Today is born our Savior, Christ the Lord", completes our Responsorial Hymn at Midnight 24-25 December, and our Christmas Vigil ... "in God's faithfulness, our Savior is born" ... glory, praise and thanks be to God ... rejoice in the Lord of the Vineyard ... Merry Christmas everyone ... (Credits to Donald Fishel for this adaptation to his "Proclaim His Marvelous Deeds")
- Free Responsorial Psalm • 4th Sunday of Advent, Year A St.Noël Chabanel Responsorial Psalm Project For thousands of free Responsorial Psalm scores, videos, PDF's, & Mp3's, please visit: Produced by Corpus Christi Watershed has more free Sacred music. http Free Responsorial Psalm • 4th Sunday of Advent, Year A * Responsorial Psalm Ps. 24:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 R. Let the Lord enter; he is king of glory. The LORD's are the earth and its fullness; the world and those who dwell in it. For he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the rivers. R. Let the Lord enter; he is king of glory. Who can ascend the mountain of the LORD? or who may stand in his holy place? One whose hands are sinless, whose heart is clean, who desires not what is vain. R. Let the Lord enter; he is king of glory. He shall receive a blessing from the LORD, a reward from God his savior. Such is the race that seeks for him, that seeks the face of the God of Jacob. R. Let the Lord enter; he is king of glory.
- Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 34 "The Lord hears the cry of the poor" Psalm 34, in these verses (Ps 34: 2-3, 17-18, 19.23), is "the hymn prayer of the humble and just" ... the Responsory, (Ps 34: 7a/18a) "The Lord hears the cry of the poor; hears the cry of His people" is merely emphasizing the truth that ours is a Faithful God that seeks the heart and takes care of His people ... the poor, "the humble and just", will always have a refuge and listening ear in a Father God ... the Responsorial Psalm is the people's hope in the truth that God will always be obliged to take charge of those to whom He owes fidelity ... indeed, ours is an ever-faithful Father ...
- Jennifer Flores Leads Responsorial Psalm 33 At the wedding of James and Amy Gardner on 11 July 2009 in Maple, NC, cantor Jennifer Flores lead the congregation in singing/chanting the responsorial Psalm text for the ceremony (from Psalm 33).
- Free Responsorial Psalms • 2nd Sunday of Lent, Year A St. Noël Chabanel Responsorial Psalm Project For thousands of free Responsorial Psalm scores, videos, PDF's, & Mp3's, please visit: Produced by Corpus Christi Watershed has more free Sacred music. http Free Responsorial Psalm • 2nd Sunday of Lent, Year A Ps. 33:4-5, 18-19, 20, 22 R. Lord, let your mercy be on us, as we place our trust in you. Upright is the word of the LORD, and all his works are trustworthy. He loves justice and right; of the kindness of the LORD the earth is full. R. Lord, let your mercy be on us, as we place our trust in you. See, the eyes of the LORD are upon those who fear him, upon those who hope for his kindness, To deliver them from death and preserve them in spite of famine. R. Lord, let your mercy be on us, as we place our trust in you. Our soul waits for the LORD, who is our help and our shield. May your kindness, O LORD, be upon us who have put our hope in you. R. Lord, let your mercy be on us, as we place our trust in you.
- Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 45 "The Queen stands at Your right hand, Lord" RespPsalm Ps 45 on the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Mother ... Psalm 45, while it sings of God's unification with humanity through the person of Christ, the Psalm says much of God's expectations of us entering into a covenant (like a marriage) with Him through His Son (a true King) ... on the Assumption of Mary, Mother of God (in Christ), Psalm 45 (with its verses Ps 45: 10, 11, 12, 16) takes reference to the Blessed Mother as God honors her as "Queen of heaven and earth" ... this towards completing God's love for humanity _ for us ... through our Savior, Jesus, and the "Lady clothe with the sun" ...
- Responsorial Psalm - Ricky Cabico of Ars Cantica Ensemble (Father Peter Thoai's Ordination) http Ricky Cabico of Ars Cantica Ensemble singing the Responsorial Psalm during Father Peter Thoai's Ordination at the EDSA Shrine on November 22, 2008. "Forever I will sing of the goodness of the Lord. Forever I will sing of Your love. Forever will I sing." *Video courtesy of EDSA Shrine
- salmo responsorial
- Responsorial Psalm 104 Canonic Antiphon: Paul Lisicky Psalm tone: Joseph Gelineau Arranged by Mark Husey Easter Vigil 2010
- Easter Sunday Chabanel Psalm in honor of St. Mary Magdalene For thousands of free Responsorial Psalm scores & Mp3's, please visit: -------------------------------- has more free Sacred music. -------------------------------- Produced by Corpus Christi Watershed http -------------------------------- R. This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his mercy endures forever. Let the house of Israel say, "His mercy endures forever." R. This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad. The right hand of the LORD has struck with power; the right hand of the LORD is exalted. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. R. This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad. The stone which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. By the LORD has this been done; it is wonderful in our eyes. R. This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad.
- Palm Sunday Responsorial Psalm at the Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral Me, singing the Responsorial Psalm at the Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral. Palm Sunday; Holy Week 2010; March 28, 2010 Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? All who see me scoff at me; they mock me with parted lips, they wag their heads: He relied on the LORD; let him deliver him, let him rescue him, if he loves him. My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? Indeed, many dogs surround me, a pack of evildoers closes in upon me; They have pierced my hands and my feet; I can count all my bones. My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? They divide my garments among them, and for my vesture they cast lots. But you, O LORD, be not far from me; O my help, hasten to aid me. My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? I will proclaim your name to my brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will praise you: You who fear the LORD, praise him; all you descendants of Jacob, give glory to him; revere him, all you descendants of Israel! My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?
- Psalm 97 Brandon McLaughlin singing Tom Booth's setting of Psalm 97 this summer at St. Timothy's Catholic Community in Mesa.
- Responsorial Psalm #1 - Easter Vigil 2010
- Responsorial Psalm If Today You Hear God's Voice [David Haas] 8 am Mass 10 3 10 AD.avi One of my favorite psalms.
- Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 2 Responsorial Psalm Ps 2 for the First Friday of May Yr II (original arrangement of BDPam) Raw recording of RespPs Psalm 2 arranged for video. RespPs Ps 2 (Ps 2 6-7, 8-9, 10-11) "You are my Son; this day I have begotten you." (Ps 2: 7b)
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about responsorial
“While reading today's first reading and responsorial, you may feel like you're in the responsorial is from Psalm 51 is a Lenten mainstay. Be sure to read and meditate on both!”
— Gus Lloyd's Reflections " Blog Archive " Endurance,
“Getting myself into trouble since 1967 Responsorial Psalms. by Abacquer on Mon 20 Mar 2006 11:11 AM EST | Permanent Link | Cosmos. This morning I received a question from a poet who was trying to implement ULev-style collapsible sidebars on her blog”
— Unbecoming Levity :: Responsorial Psalms,
“Chabanel Responsorial Psalm Project. Posted on 6 August 2007 by Fr. Responsorial Psalm Project. EMAIL, PRINT, or otherwise SHARE: About Fr. John Zuhlsdorf. Fr. Z is the guy who runs this blog. o”
— Chabanel Responsorial Psalm Project | Fr. Z's Blog – What,
“Home " Blog / Newsletter " Who's Donating " November 4th Donors Did you hear today's responsorial psalm at Mass? " Blessed the man who is gracious and”
— November 4th Donors, life***.com
“2. Is BFW approved for liturgical use (substitution) for the Responsorial Psalm? leave the rest of the forum to address the first question, but your”
— MusicaSacra Forum - Responsorial Psalms (pointed with psalm tones),
“Alas, a blog - Feminist, anti-racist, pro-fat, plus whatever else we feel like talking about. 7 Responses to Thanks, Responsorial. 1. roger says: 12/2/2008 at 11:33 am " Better to accept that our ancestors, like all peoples' ancestors, were flawed, and capable of the same kinds of evil that we ourselves”
— Thanks, Responsorial | Alas, a blog,
“We have already discussed how the Old Testament Reading, the Epistle and Gospel came to be in their place and how the number and variety of those readings”
— The Mass in Slow Motion – Responsorial Psalm | Archdiocese of,
related keywords for responsorial
- responsorial psalm
- responsorial psalm wedding
- responsorial psalm 23
- responsorial chant
- responsorial psalm 128
- responsorial psalm 33
- responsorial psalm 148
- responsorial psalm 145
- responsorial psalm 27
- responsorial singing
- responsorial psalm 103
- responsorial psalm 51
- responsorial psalm 112
similar for responsorial
- responsorial psalms
- liturgical seasons
- sunday mass
- catholic churches
- around the world
- mass settings
- ordinary time
- holy week
- responsorial psalm
- online dictionary
- thesaurus browser
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- late latin
- the choir
- matin responsory
- aspiciens a longe
- gregorian chant
- free encyclopedia
- the psalms
- the psalter
- oxford university press
- o lord
- the lord is my shepherd
- the lord is
- bless the lord
- o my soul
- sing to the lord a new song
- my god
- the lord is king
- classical artist
- unanswered questions
- dave brubeck
- reference library
- classical work