- In economics, a recession is a business cycle contraction, a general slowdown in economic activity over a For example, economist Richard Koo wrote that Japan's "Great Recession" that began in 1990 was a "balance sheet recession. — “Recession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- recession - definition of recession - A period of general economic decline; typically defined as a decline in GDP for two or more consecutive quarters. A recession is typically. — “recession Definition”,
- A double-dip recession refers to a recession followed by a short Generally, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) considers a global recession as a period where gross. — “Financial Glossary Recession”,
- Recession definition, the act of receding or withdrawing. See more. — “Recession | Define Recession at ”,
- News about recession and depression. Commentary and archival information about recession and depression from The New York Times. — “Recession - News - Times Topics - The New York Times”,
- What an economic recession is, how recession affects the economy and how recession affects you. Answer: A recession is when GDP growth slows, businesses stop expanding, employment falls, unemployment rises, and housing prices decline. — “Economic Recession - Why Recession Is Bad for the US Economy”,
- Definition of recession in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of recession. Pronunciation of recession. Translations of recession. recession synonyms, recession antonyms. Information about recession in the free online English dictionary and. — “recession - definition of recession by the Free Online”,
- What goes up must come down: Periodic recessions are a natural part of any nation's economic cycle. Find out exactly what a recession is, how it happens and what can turn it around. — “HowStuffWorks "How Recessions Work"”,
- Recession - Definition of Recession on Investopedia - A significant decline in activity across the economy, lasting longer than a few months. It is visible in industrial production, employment, real. — “Recession Definition”,
- What is a recession? Economic Recession is a financial meltdown, which can last for a period of few months to couple of years and can affect regional or world economy, leading to financial crisis, market crash, unemployment and economic depression. — “Economic Recession - Current Financial Crisis and Economic”,
- How can I tell the difference between a recession and a depression? What is the definition of a recession? Of a depression? How can we tell when we're in a recession oe when we're going to get out of one?. — “Recession? Depression? What's the difference between a”,
- recession n. The act of withdrawing or going back. An extended decline in general business activity, typically two consecutive quarters of falling. — “recession: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Definition of resection in the Medical Dictionary. resection explanation. Information about resection in Free online English dictionary. What is resection? Meaning of resection medical term. What does resection mean?. — “resection - definition of resection in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- What is recession? What causes economic recession? History of United States Recessions, Global Recession News & Forum Discussion. — “ | United States Economy & Global Economic Recession”,
- The historical definition of a recession is when the economy has two consecutive quarters of negative growth. During the 2001 recession, enrollment growth at four-year for-profit education. — “Concept:U.S. Economic Cycles”,
- Latest news, comment and ***ysis on the global, US and UK recession from the Guardian, the world's leading liberal voice. — “Recession: UK, US and global recession news and ***ysis”,
- Get breaking recession news daily on Yahoo! Tech|Ticker. But most economists believed the economy was growing, despite the fact that some shrewd observers declared a recession had already begun. — “Technology stock picks & recession news: Tech Ticker, Yahoo!”,
- An economic recession is defined as two quarters' worth of negative economic growth concerning the gross domestic product (GDP) of a country.Money Girl: What Is A Recession? (April 29, 2008) Recessions are less severe than depressions, and are of. — “Recession”,
- Big News on The Recession. Includes blogs, news, and community conversations about The Recession In economics, the term recession generally describes the reduction of a country's gross domestic product (GDP) for at least 2 quarters. — “The Recession : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News”,
- Find breaking news and business news on Wall Street, stocks, the economy, banking, interest rates and mortgages, loans and credit cards, mutual funds and retirement and gas prices. The Geography of a Recession. — “Business Index - ABC News”,
related images for resection
- CLOSE WINDOW Median lobe resection Loop without current is used to gently lift the posterior flap of the median lobe tissue now lying on the bladder surface Resection can now be performed
- Feasibility of Small Bowel Resection by NOTES Transgastric and Transvaginal Approach
- June 13 2008 Juan Duchesne Tulane New Orleans
- Liver Resection > Addendum Alternative Second order division IHPBA Brisbane 2000 Terminology of Liver Anatomy Resections Addendum Alternative Second order Division
- June 13 2008 Juan Duchesne Tulane New Orleans
- Figure 2 Tumor bed after resection showing relationship to phrenic
- fr01resection03 JPG
- Real Estate articles Sunday September 1st 1918 The Public Ledger Two Images
- fr01resection09 JPG
- Sigmoid colon에 있던 유경성 용종으로 polypectomy 결과 adenocarcinoma well
- Краткое описание функциональности Модуль ArcGIS Survey ***yst является совместной разработкой компаний ESRI и Leica Geosystems Объединение
- the outside part of the ear c*** we leave an ear that can be readily cleaned and which allows for circulation of air This is a photo of Titan s ear after surgery Even though it looks a bit gory in this photo it went on to heal beautifully The tumor turned out to be benign and the pathologists report that we got the entire tumor Titan s
- fr01resection10 JPG
- CLOSE WINDOW Resection of the prostate at the bladder neck With a finger in the rectum for guidance the loop without current can be used to lift a flap of prostatic tissue prior to cutting
- micro anastomoses jpg 17 Jun 2009 07 08 23k ProthesePhonatoire jpg 17 Jun 2009 07 09 22k resection endoscopique 1 gif 17 Jun 2009 07 09 22k robot operatoire jpg 17 Jun 2009 07 09 21k
- Samuel Preston Moore was trained as a military surgeon in the US Army but resigned his commission and was appointed Surgeon General of the Confederate States Army Medical Department at the
- CLOSE WINDOW Apical resection near the verumontanum Elevation of the resectoscope which may require that the surgeon stand briefly facilitates this portion of the procedure
- fr01resection07 JPG
- 6 The intersection of the lines on the map is your location Determine the grid coordinates to the desired accuracy This and much more about how to use maps properly can be found in the US Army Field Manual FM 3 25 26 Map Reading and Land Navigation That can be found and downloaded with a simple Google
- the left upper lobe and the 2nd and 3rd thoracic vertebrae and ribs on the left This was followed by an extensive reconstruction Here s what her x ray looked like after her surgery Three years later she has no evidence of recurrence she has no evidence of recurrence and is living her life She just has some explaining to do when going through airport security
- fr01resection01 JPG
- resection ductus 640 jpg
- 6 The intersection of the lines on the map is your location Determine the grid coordinates to the desired accuracy Also the non compass needing straight edge method
- Rectum의 1cm 크기의 용종으로 polypectomy 결과 adenocarcinoma well differentiated
- bright condition To the right is a c 1800 ivory handled key that has two claws and a clip release that holds the shaft in place A c 1860 antique chain saw for bone resection The ebony handles can be removed from the chain so that the chain may be fed around bone before cutting See Weiss 1863 pl III fig 7
- in the pelvis This cavity was seen to drain into the contra lateral right seminal vesicle and thereafter into the base of the prostate and the right vas deferens Fig 1 and 2 Fig 1 Sinography demostrating the complex seminal vesicle fistula arrowed
- fr01resection04 JPG
- 35116 photo jpg
- stage and extent of disease Ewing s sarcoma in the foot see the images of the case at right with regional metastasis can be treated with radiation of the primary resection and radiation for the metastasis plus chemotherapy in order to balance the positive and negative effects of treatment in the setting of a relatively poor
- Table 4 Comparison of Diastolic BP mmHg at various time intervals in Group I and Group II Diagram 4 Comparison of MAP mmHg between the two groups at various time intervals
- Figure 3 Post operative picture showing extent of perineal and
- Laparoscopic High Anterior Resection for Diverticulitis
- CLOSE WINDOW Resection of an enlarged median lobe allows the lateral lobes to come closer together Nesbit technique
- reception vorn jpg
- Table 2 Comparison of Heart Rate beats mt in Group I and Group II at Various time intervals Diagram 2 Bar Diagram presenting changes in Heart rate beats mt in Group I and Group II at various time intervals study period
- EARPINNA jpg
- EARPO1 jpg
- Colon Resection17 jpg
- Real Estate articles Sunday September 1st 1918 The Public Ledger Two Images
- Anterior Resection
related videos for resection
- Laparoscopic low anterior resection for rectal cancer (3d animation)
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate An explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of the the most aggressive method for eliminating or reducing male urinary symptoms`
- TURP (Transurethral Resection of the Prostate) by Dennis G. Lusaya, MD, Manila, Philippines Minimally Invasive management of benign prostatic enlargement .For more information call or text mobile: +639196084859 or email : dglusaya@
- Lung Cancer Resection This patient education video is for patients with lung cancer who may be considering a lung cancer resection. Included are the following sections: Lung Anatomy, Cancer & its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Staging, Thoracoscopy, Thoracotomy, Risks & Complications, and After the Surgery.
- PreOp® Patient Education TURP Transurethral Resection Prosta Patient Education Company Following the procedure, you'll be moved then to a recovery area where you can relax until the sedation and anesthetic has worn off - and until the doctor is satisfied that you are fit to go home. Plan on spending several hours in recovery. Your doctor may be able to give you a more precise estimate prior to surgery. Before you leave, you'll probably be prescribed a pain killer along with any other medication your doctor feels you need to take. Patient Education TURP only rarely leads to complications. Unlikely but possible complications include Excessive bleeding Damage to the urethra Slow return of urinary control Inability to control urine and to attain an erection Infection of the urinary tract Injury to the penis. At home, you should be able to resume normal activity, as you feel able. Once you return home, you will be responsible to keeping the dressing intact and clean. As with all surgery, you should be alert for signs of infection near the incision - increased swelling, redness, bleeding or other discharge. Your doctor may advise you to be on the alert for other symptoms as well. If you experience any unusual symptoms, report them to your doctor right away. You may also notice some bruising in the general area of the incision. The discoloration may be extensive - but as with any bruise, it should heal on it's own. Before you leave, you'll be given discharge guidelines which may include diet, medication, work and other ...
- ADENOMYOSIS II RESECTION Re ablation for adenomyosis, considering long period of spotting and menstrual pain. The technique utilized was the association of the vaginohysteroscopy with Bettocchi instrumental and resectoscope. To create a cavity was used a scissor cutting, to open the endometrial cavity, closed after first endometrial ablation. After,introduction of Versapoint resectoscope, the adenomyosis focus was removed, using a small loop. Islands of adenomyosis are shown in the endometrial cavity. This technique allows a good visualization of the lesions, facilitating the complementary resection. More information marcoslyra@.br or
- Laparoscopic liver resection. Right hepatectomy. Hepatectomia direita laparoscópica This video demonstrates technical aspects of a totally laparoscopic right hepatectomy in a patient with hepatolithiasis.Hepatectomia Direita Laparoscópica.
- Hysteroscopic resection of intrauterine adhesions This video demonstrates the removal of adhesions (scar tissue) within of the uterine cavity. This condition is called Ashermans Syndrome causing this woman to stop menstruating. Treatment for Ashermans syndrome include the removal of the scar tissue as depicted in this video and hormonal treatment to help heal the uterine lining (endometrium). After surgery a balloon catheter is often placed within the cavity for 3-4 weeks to prevent scar tissue reformation
- craniofacial resection Facial tumour extending into brain and pushing the eyes out, being resected by Dr.PKJha () and Dr.Anshuman Kumar at Dharmshila hospital new Delhi. This was a 80 yr old female with basal cell cancer of inner canthus of left eye. Eye was saved and she is healthy and happy lady now.
- TURP Trans Urethral Resection Prostrate - Urology Video Nikitha Hospital, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India Vizag TURP Trans Urethral Resection Prostrate - Urology Video --
- Craniofacial Resection & Reconstruction Craniofacial Resection & Reconstruction for osteoma of frontal sinus
- Dr. James Wittig: Radical Resection of Distal Femur [Part 2] Dr. James C. Wittig, MD details radical resection of distal femur for large periosteal chondrosarcoma and reconstruction with a modular segmental distal femur tumor prosthesis. Part 2: Release of knee ligaments and menisci dissociation of knee. Visit www.sarcoma.ws for more information.
- Medial Rectus Resection for Divergent Squint,SudhalkarEyeHos 35* Alternate Exotropia is treated surgically by two muscle surgery. Lateral rectus 8mm recession is shown in a separate video and medial rectus 6mm resection is shown here. Sudhalkar Eye Hospital.
- Cirugia Ojo Pterigion Pterygium resection eye Surgery This is a partial recording of a Surgical resection of an Ocular Pterygium , it took place at HGRL Surgeon:Dr. (sorry, can't reveal the name) Eyewitnesses: PRIVATE (F*CK YOU HERALDO DE LEON YOU BUNCH OF SENSATIONALISTS-ain't you got anything more interesting to do, you idles??) Extraccion quirurgica de Pterigion en ojo izquierdo realizada en el HGR Taken with the (OMG!)almighty Nokia N70 (Migue,Pelas!)
- Endoscopic Resection of a Distal Bile Duct Mass Shyam S. Varadarajulu, MD, with C. Mel Wilcox,MD and Jessica Trevino, MD, performing an endoscopic resection of a distal bile duct mass. Dr. Varadarajulu (Associate Professor), and Dr. Wilcox (Professor and Division Director) are faculty members and physicians in the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at UAB. Dr. Trevino is currently a 6th year post graduate resident in the GI Fellowship Program.
- Laparoscopic Robotic assisted resection of duodenal and small bowel diverticula in India Medical tourism offers best hospitals for Laparoscopic duodenal and small bowel diverticula in Goa, Kerala, and Mumbai. Health Tourism, Wellness travel Or medical tourism is a concept where a patient travels to another country for medical treatment in order to save costs, or get treatment faster or even to avail of better medical facilities. Most patients from Europe, USA and UK travel to developing countries such as India for treatment because India besides, offering some of the low cost budget options for treatment, also offers a good holiday package. Medical tourism offers our clients the most affordable range of medical treatments, with extremely competent, highly respected Indian medical specialists. India boasts of several good private owned hospitals with facilities second to none for laparoscopic duodenal and small bowel diverticula in India. Diverticulae, sac-like protrusions of the bowel wall, occur throughout the small and large bowel. Large bowel diverticula are more frequent and more often present with a complication. Small bowel diverticula occur most frequently in the duodenum where they are usually asymptomatic. The vast majority of duodenal diverticula are extraluminal. They tend to occur near the papilla of Vater; in one study, for example, 61 percent were within 2 cm of the papilla. They are thought to be acquired as a result of herniation through a defect caused by the entrance of large vessels. The mortality of complicated duodenal diverticula is ...
- WM Cardiac Tumor Resection (Angiosarcoma) This is a highlight reel from a Right Atrial Cardiac Tumor resection performed by Dr. Michael Reardon at The Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center of the Methodist Hospital in Houston, TX on 12/22/09. The surgery took 3-4 hours and 100% of the tumor was removed with clean margins (at about 1:35 you see him removing more tissue to get clean margins). I am a 31 year old male that was diagnosed with primary Cardiac Angiosarcoma in October 2008. The disease is metastatic, other sites include sternum, T4 vertebrae and T12 rib.
- Laparoscopic Colon Resection Removal of the sigmoid colon using keyhole surgery. Just one of the many surgery videos that can be seen at
- Malpractice Medical TURP Transurethral Resection Prostate Surgery 3 Medical Malpractice and Patient Education Company Patient ED @ 617-379-1582 INFO Your doctor will then... ...lift your penis upward. A well-lubricated instrument called a resectoscope is then gently inserted into the urethra. When the resectoscope reaches the back of the penis, your doctor will pull the penis downward in order to create a straight path into the prostate. Using this tool, your doctor will then scrape excess tissue from the prostate, restoring it to its normal size. Medical Malpractice Tissue removed from the prostate may be sent a laboratory for ***ysis. When the surgery is complete, your doctor will remove the resectoscope. Your doctor will probably ask you to wear a temporary Foley catheter. A Foley catheter is a narrow tube inserted through your urethra and into your bladder. The catheter is connected to a bag that is attached to your leg by a strap. While the Foley catheter is in place, urine will pass from your bladder into the bag. You will not need to urinate into a toilet. Medical Malpractice The nurse will show you how to change the bag when it is full. An appointment will be made for you to return to the doctor's office in a couple of days to have the catheter removed. As soon as the anesthesia wears off and you feel comfortable, you'll be allowed to leave. Medical Malpractice and Patient Education Company
- TURP trans urethral resection of prostate TURP means trans urethral resection of prostate. It is a treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia. The video shows how this endoscpic operation is performed.
- Microsurgical Resection of a Brain Tumor For more neurosurgery videos visit . Neurosurgeon Peyman Pakzaban, MD demonstrates the steps involved in resection of a small metastatic brain tumor.
- Distal Humerus Giant Cell Tumor Resection -Part 3 Limb-Sparing Resection
- ROMM Procedure/Resection of Multiple Metastases lung cancer Resection of Multiple Metastases (cancer nodules removed from the lung)
- Transurethral resection of the bladder tumour (TURBT) for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer www3 This video from the International Journal of Urology presents a case in TURBT. It is part of an article with 3 videos on "Transurethral resection of the bladder tumour (TURBT) for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer: Basic skills". View the article at the above link and find the videos under Supporting Information of the article. Abstracts: Transurethral resection of the bladder tumour (TURBT) is the standard surgical procedure for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer. We believe that all urologists should be trained in this procedure. This DVD provides an overview of TURBT with particular focus on basic skills, including basic surgical techniques such as the obturator nerve block. Important basic surgical skills required for complete TURBT in non-muscle invasive bladder cancer are: (i) resection of all visible tumors; (ii) resection of apparently normal mucosa on the border of the tumor; (iii) resection of the muscle layer at the base of the tumor until normal muscle fibers are visible; (iv) in applicable cases, random biopsy of apparently normal urothelium of the bladder wall and transurethral resection (TUR) biopsy of both sides of the prostatic urethra; and (v) when possible, after these procedures are completed, a different operating surgeon should inspect the bladder lumen to confirm that there are no remaining tumors. In particular, sampling resection should be implemented in apparently normal mucosa for approximately 1 cm around the tumor ...
- Submucosal resection of septum.avi Here demonstration of Submucosal resection of septum is done under local anaesthesia
- Colon Resection Surgery This patient education video describes colon surgerys implications and treatment. Included are the following sections: Anatomy, Symptoms and their Causes, Other Treatments, Surgical Treatment, Risks and Complications, and After the Surgery.
- My Ileum Resection Surgery for Crohn's Disease My story of ileum resection surgery in slide-show form. Just pics of how it went for me in hopes of helping someone else in a similar situation. This is the text edit version, so you can read it better :)
- Distal Humerus Giant Cell Tumor Resection - Part 2 Exposure of Tumor
- Condensed Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP) This 3D medical animation depicts transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) surgery, performed as the result of severe prostate enlargement with blockage of urine flow from the urinary bladder. Item #ANS00206
- PreOp® Patient Education TURP Transurethral Resection Prosta Patient Education Company for info 617-244-7591 Your doctor will then... ...lift your penis upward. A well-lubricated instrument called a resectoscope is then gently inserted into the urethra. When the resectoscope reaches the back of the penis, your doctor will pull the penis downward in order to create a straight path into the prostate. Using this tool, your doctor will then scrape excess tissue from the prostate, restoring it to its normal size. Tissue removed from the prostate may be sent a laboratory for ***ysis. When the surgery is complete, your doctor will remove the resectoscope. Your doctor will probably ask you to wear a temporary Foley catheter. A Foley catheter is a narrow tube inserted through your urethra and into your bladder. The catheter is connected to a bag that is attached to your leg by a strap. While the Foley catheter is in place, urine will pass from your bladder into the bag. You will not need to urinate into a toilet. The nurse will show you how to change the bag when it is full. An appointment will be made for you to return to the doctor's office in a couple of days to have the catheter removed. As soon as the anesthesia wears off and you feel comfortable, you'll be allowed to leave. Patient Education Company for info: 617-244-7591
- Dr. James Wittig: Radical Resection of Distal Femur [Part 1] Dr. James C. Wittig, MD details radical resection of distal femur for large periosteal chondrosarcoma and reconstruction with a modular segmental distal femur tumor prosthesis. Part 1: Exposure of tumor of distal femur exploration/mobilization of neurovascular structures. Visit www.sarcoma.ws for more information.
- Resection of a Large Concha Bullosa Hawke MD Endoscopic resection of a large right concha bullosa. Michael Hawke MD
- ACG: Endoscopic Mucosal Resection in Early Esophageal Cancer Walter Coyle, MD, Scripps Clinic, San Diego Yvonne Romero, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Joel Richter, MD, Temple University, Philadelphia Patricia Raymond, MD, E. Virginia Med School, Norfolk ORLANDO, Oct. 10 -- Favorable long-term data on endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) and photodynamic therapy were among the highlights of new research on Barrett's esophagus presented at the American College of Gastroenterology meeting here. In this exclusive MedPage Today video report, four prominent gastrointestinal specialists give their views on the long-term study, as well as on findings with EMR as monotherapy for high-grade Barrett's dysplasia.
- Live Webcast: Laparoscopic Bowel Resection for Colon Cancer Colorectal surgery has undergone rapid advancement in recent years and leading the way has been Dr. Conor Delaney, Chief of Colorectal Surgery at University Hospitals Case Medical Center. A pioneer in the use of minimally invasive techniques for colorectal surgery, Dr. Delaney and his team are able to reduce surgical trauma by using tiny incisions compared to traditional open surgery. On Wednesday, April 4, 2007 at 4:00 pm during a live webcast on OR-, Dr. Delaney and his colleagues will be performing a laparoscopic bowel resection.
- Colon Resection This 3D medical animation depicts the normal digestive functions of the colon, outlines various conditions that may require surgery, and describes the colon resection procedure. Key steps include removing the affected segment of colon and stapling the two loose ends together.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Resection Major vascular operation for management of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm ( AAA)
- Distal Humerus Giant Cell Tumor Resection - Part 1 Part 1 - Incision and Neurovascular Dissection
- Tongue resection - Hemiglossectomy for youtube Tongue cancer surgery in a small setup in Semiurban India.!!!
- Laparoscopic Abdominoperineal resection of *** carcinoma
- Hepatectomy w/ Radiofrequency Resection See a New Technique for the treatment of liver tumors designed to minimize bleeding in a live webcast on OR- Nov. 16th at 4:30 pm. Hepatectomy, a surgical procedure used to remove sections of the liver, is an effective form of treatment for both primary liver tumors and liver tumors derived from colorectal cancer and other cancers that have spread to the liver. For this webcast, Surgeon Richard S. Swanson, MD, will demonstrate an innovative technique using radiofrequency -- or heat -- to minimize bleeding during this procedure.
twitter about resection
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about resection
“Investment web log focused on emerging small and micro-cap companies from the healthcare sector and the ProActive HavRx global stock indexes. Proactive Newsroom Blog (tumor resection)”
— tumor resection | ProActive NewsRoom Blog – Transformational,
“What Is Submucous Resection—SMR? When the nasal septum (cartilage partition in the nose) is bent, the patient suffers blocked sinuses, headaches, and ear problems. _ Submucous Resection—SMR eases these symptoms through the removal of excess bone”
— How Much Does Submucous Resection Surgery Cost?,
“The Laser Scanning Forum is an international website that is leading the development of standards for 3D laser scanning services. LSF is devoted to the development of international cooperation for the advancement of knowledge, research,”
— Resection from Acquired Targets • Laser Scanning Forum Ltd,
“When symptoms of benign prostate hypertrophy get in the way of everyday living, some men find themselves faced with a surgical procedure known as resection of the prostate. While this procedure can have good results, avoiding it is often”
— Facing a resection of the prostate is not a pleasant, .au
“Healthchannels forum, An online health community from , Inc. Peer to Peer - Enter Forum. Discuss Colon Resection with others. 61 Topics. Last post by pebbles9. on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:07 pm. Published Stories - Read Entries. Read published stories submitted by other browsers”
— Colon Resection: - Surgery Channel,
“Many people believe tubal sterilization is permanent and irreversible. Although tubal ligation and resection sterilization is intended to be permanent, this procedure can be reversed. Approximately 70% of patients at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal”
— Untying Tied Tubes: Tubal Ligation and Resection, tubal-
“Although the laparoscopic liver resection requires high skilled technique, meticulous this procedure as attractive option for liver resection. Back to C***AVIST Medical Forum”
— C***Avist, c***
“WikiHealth, the place for free and informative health information on a full range of Health & Wellness topics”
— Forum:Bowel resection - WikiHealth,
“Welcome to the Elaine Moore Graves' and Autoimmune Disease Education site for the support and education of patients with Graves' Disease and other autoimmune disorders. Here you'll learn about the autoimmune nature, symptoms, diagnosis and”
— Elaine Moore Graves' and Autoimmune Disease Education > My, elaine-