- The message isn't being heard in the Seattle area, but elsewhere voters are repudiating party labels and demanding less government and more jobs. The message isn't being heard in the Seattle area, but elsewhere voters are repudiating party labels and demanding less government and more jobs. — “Election 09: The revolt of the independents | ”,
- One of the most promising ideas to come out of libertarianism for a long time . Refuse to be a good peasant. Do not let peasant status be the legacy forced Join us in repudiating this illegitimate debt, and prohibiting future borrowing. — “Wendy McElroy on repudiating the debt | Repudiate the Debt!”,
- repudiating synonyms, repudiating antonyms. Information about repudiating in the free online English not only came to doubt the worth of his extraordinary body of work, but repudiated it" (Joyce Carol Oates). — “repudiating - definition of repudiating by the Free Online”,
- Video: "Politics Of Deceit"--Repudiating Obama's Anti-Israel Policy (Updated) When a billboard appeared outside a small Minnesota town early this year showing a picture of George W. Bush and the words "Miss me yet?" the irony was not lost on many in the Arab world. — “Daled Amos: Video: "Politics Of Deceit"--Repudiating Obama's”,
- And there was Rocky Marciano, no purist, who retired undefeated after repudiating every nicety known to the sport. And there was Rocky Marciano, no purist, who retired undefeated after repudiating every nicety known to the sport. — “The Art Of Ali - 05.05.69 - SI Vault”,
- Repudiating Antonioni's Anti-China Film, Peking Review, #8, Feb. 22, 1974, pp. 13-16. — “Repudiating Antonioni's Anti-China Film”,
- Explanation of how the FDIC may repudiate contracts of a failed bank, including construction loans, revolving lines of credit, and stand-by letters of. — “FDIC Contract Repudiation Powers : Construction Law Today”,
- Murray Rothbard (writing in 1992) explains the relationship of public and private debt, what citizens are and are not obligated to pay, and why debts incurred by the government are not debts in the normal sense. They can and should be repudiated. — “Repudiating the National Debt - Murray N. Rothbard - Mises Daily”,
- Repudiating Liberalism or Obama. 2010 October 17. by Ian Welsh. We're coming up on the midterms, and the Republicans are cruising. It must be made clear, starting as soon as possible, that he was not a liberal and that liberals and progressives repudiated him. — “Repudiating Liberalism or Obama | Ian Welsh”,
- Comment on the state of US Government finances. The inevitable result of insolvency is debt repudiation, so an article in The Wall Street Journal on August 22nd entitled "Washington Is Quietly Repudiating Its Debts" caught my attention. The article is particularly noteworthy given that it. — “Debt Repudiation”,
- Definition of repudiating from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of repudiating. Pronunciation of repudiating. Definition of the word repudiating. Origin of the word repudiating. — “repudiating - Definition of repudiating at ”,
- Part 1: Repudiating Whittaker Chambers. by Robert Tracinski. A reader eyebrows, is that Steorts basically repudiates the central arguments of Whittaker. — “The Freedom Fighter's Journal: Repudiating Whittaker Chambers”,
- The "Peace Democrats" are rapidly taking position. The Journal of Commerce, in the leading article of its Saturday's issue, came squarely up to the no-allegiance doctrine, so boldly set forth by MASON, of Virginia, during his best The Journal of Commerce Repudiating Allegiance. — “The Journal of Commerce Repudiating Allegiance. - Editorial”,
- By Gerald P. O'Driscoll Jr. Expect inflation to go higher as the need for pretend payments increases. Will the U.S. Treasury repudiate its obligations to its creditors, be they citizens or investors around the world?. — “Washington Is Quietly Repudiating Its Debts - ”,
- to repudiate (third-person singular simple present repudiates, present participle repudiating, simple past and past participle repudiated) not only came to doubt the worth of his extraordinary body of work, but repudiated it". — “repudiate - Wiktionary”,
- An inspiring speech from Rep. Dennis Kucinich, the leader of the Progressive Caucus, openly repudiating President Bush's war rationale,. — “A Prayer For America | | AlterNet”,
- Repudiating My Inner Balebuste. By Debra Nussbaum Cohen. The title of Elissa Strauss' essay in the Forward, "Embracing My Inner Balebuste," caught my eye. Perhaps it's a reflection of what I assume are a few years of difference in our age that. — “Repudiating My Inner Balebuste – The Sisterhood – ”,
- Repudiating Keller: Presiding judge slapped by rules change Repudiating Keller: Presiding judge slapped by rules change. The Texas Commission on. — “Repudiating Keller: Presiding judge slapped by rules change”,
- Repudiating Bush legal counsel. This, from the executive order on interrogation, is pretty stark: The Order also prohibits reliance on any Department of Justice or other legal advice concerning interrogation that was issued between September 11, 2001 and January 20, 2009. — “Repudiating Bush legal counsel - Ben Smith - ”,
- Repudiating Renditions. 8 November 2009. The decision by an Italian court, convicting 23 Americans and two Italians for kidnapping an Egyptian cleric in Milan is a wake-up call for the United States. The court decision is highly significant,. — “Repudiating Renditions”,
- Supporting Goldstone without repudiating Israel, Zionism and Jewish collusion is cowardly I hear none of the pious rabbis vociferously and unequivocally repudiating Israel, Zionism and world Jewry for what they have done to. — “appaf : Message: Without repudiating Israel, Zionism and”,
- Will the U.S. Treasury repudiate its obligations to its creditors, be they citizens or investors around the world? Yet monarchs have been repudiating debt explicitly and implicitly throughout recorded history. — “Gerald P. O'Driscoll Jr: Washington is quietly repudiating”,
- http:///od/brands/Brands.htm If not listed, declare. I'm currently wearing Nike, which I vowed not to wear since maybe 13 years old. Normally it's Adidas, but the designs were sh*t last I was in the market. Thank you Adidas. — “Which brand of sneaker is your favorite? http://sneakers”,
- Definition of repudiating in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is repudiating? Meaning of repudiating as a legal term. What does repudiating mean in law?. — “repudiating legal definition of repudiating. repudiating”, legal-
related videos for repudiating
- A FOSSIL DISCOVERED IN GEORGIA HAS ONCE AGAIN OVERTURNED DARWINIST MYTHS The Independent newspaper took an important fossil discovery as its cover story on 9 September, 2009. Under the caption, A skull that rewrites the history of man, the report discussed fossil remains from more than one human being discovered in the Dmanisi region of Georgia. And due to their age and characteristics, these fossils totally repudiated Darwinist scenarios. Darwinists claim that Homo erectus, which they frequently employ as a tool in imaginary human evolution but which is in fact nothing other than todays man, emerged in Africa 1.9 million years ago. The fossils discovered WERE 1.8 MILLION YEARS OLD AND FOUND IN EURASIA. This revealed that the myths of evolution taught in schools for so many years were false. Darwinists famous MIGRATION OUT OF AFRICA: SCENARIO WAS ONCE AGAIN FRUSTRATED, JUST LIKE ALL OTHER EVOLUTIONIST SCENARIOS. But this example is nothing new. Darwinists frequently take a step back with regard to the scenarios they dreamed up, saying, Sorry, we made a mistake. To be more accurate, they are forced to take a step back because they are quite unable to match their evolutionary scenarios to any scientific evidence. When genuine fossils that overturn scenarios based on fictitious scenarios emerge the only option for them is to modify their fantastical tale and announce it all over again. This happens so often that fictitious ancestors and fictitious dates change and life forms supposedly descended from one another turn out to have lived at the same ...
- Jiang Zemin's Death a Mystery Follow us on TWITTER: Like us on FACEBOOK: The English Xinhua News report on July 7 denied rumors of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) leader Jiang Zemin's death, but overseas media and ***ysts questioned the report. Hong Kong's ATV reported Jiang's death on July 6, but the CCP did not openly deny the rumor until a day later. This has already affected CCP fractions' internal struggles. Meanwhile, the general public has been intensely discussing and celebrating Jiang's death. They also hope to publicly try Jiang. After Xinhua denied the rumor, Japan』s Sankei Shimbun published a headline titled "Jiang Zemin is dead." The report said "a source involved in Japan-China relations said Jiang died in the evening of July 6. Various high-ranking CCP politicians came to visit the heavily guarded 301 Hospital in Beijing, where his body is kept. After Xinhua denied the rumors, ATV apologized on July 7. However, ATV's major investor Wang Zheng denied having prior knowledge of the report on Jiang's death. Hong Kong's Ming Pao reported on July 8 that the source of the news is closely related to Wang Zheng. Hong Kong Shue Yan University's dean of Journalism and Communication Leung Tin Wai said, "Usually such info is reported only with official confirmation, unless it's from Wang Zheng. I heard he is very close to Jiang, and he has insider information." Xinhua only had a brief English statement to deny his death. Voice of America quoted an ***yst that as the CCP ...
- Death On The Rock, SAS executions in Gibraltar, Thames Television (1988) Thames TV lost the London ITV franchise after this film was broadcast. Death on the Rock was the title of a documentary in the current affairs series This Week, made by Thames Television and broadcast on the ITV network on 28 April 1988. The programme investigated the incident, on Sunday 6 March 1988, when three members of the IRA, sent to Gibraltar on an active service mission, were shot and killed by members of British special forces. The incident, and subsequently the programme about it, became controversial as a result of uncertainty and conflicting evidence about the manner in which the killing was carried out and the degree to which it was an "execution" with no attempted arrest. The programme interviewed witnesses who claimed to have heard no prior warning given by the SAS troops and to have seen the shooting as one carried out "in cold blood." Furthermore, the defence that the IRA team might, if allowed time, have had the capacity to trigger by remote control a car bomb in the main street, was also subject to criticism, including that from an Army bomb disposal expert. Claiming that its transmission prior to the official inquest was an impediment to justice, the then foreign secretary, Sir Geoffrey Howe, attempted to stop the programme being broadcast by writing to the chairman of the Independent Broadcasting Authority, Lord Thomson of Monifieth. Lord Thomson refused to prevent transmission noting that "the issues as we see them relate to free speech and free ...
- Cambodia: THE ENDLESS PAST & PRESENT SUFFERING(2/5)[FR] While seeking close economic links with Japan, Germany and Italy, Siam did not wish to do so at the cost of older ties with countries such as Britain. At the end of 1938, however, when the pro-Japanese Phibun Songkhram became prime minister, the country embarked upon a short-lived experiment in fascism. In 1939 and 1940 political tension was high in Europe and the Thais seized the opportunity to confront the French. A series of border incidents were sufficient to raise patriotic fervour among the public, and early in 1941 a Thai army invaded Cambodia and Laos. The Japanese brought pressure upon both the agreement was reached. The French ceded Laotian and Cambodian territory which they had obtained in 1907, and the Thais were elated that they had so rapidly satisfied their revanchist aims at the expense of a great colonial empire. In 1940, the Second World War initially seemed destined, like the 1914 war, to be fought out largely on European soil, and the Thais once more stressed their neutrality. However, in 1941 tensions rose in Asia, and in December the Japanese entered the conflict in spectacular fashion. On 7 December, the same day as Pearl Harbour, Japanese troops invaded Thailand, and a few hours later the Thai government announced a cease fire. Within a fortnight Japan and Thailand had singed a formal treaty of alliance, and soon after that, repudiating recently-signed non-aggression pacts; Thailand declared war against Britain and the United States. The British ...
- The Impossiblity of Secular Education; Part 3 of 3 "Thus the Secularist who is not a fool is forced to appeal to the child's vital impulse towards perfection, to the divine spark; and no resolution not to call this impulse an impulse of loyalty to the Fellowship of the Holy Ghost, or obedience to the Will of God, or any other standard theological term, can alter the fact that the Secularist has stepped outside Secularism and is educating the child religiously, even if he insists on repudiating that pious adverb and substituing the word metaphysically."
- Pungent Stench - Happy Re-Birthday Old school Death Metal from Vienna. Taken from "Been Caught Buttering" (1991, Nuclear Blast) LYRICS: I can feel the abhorrence people show for me Because I am an expectorating blasphemy And I know that my look offends their staring eyes So I run because they will treat me otherwise Digging in the trashcan for my food all day I don't give a *** what all those people say My parents have rejected me like a rat That's the reason wherefore I hate mom and dad Night has come, time is right for my disgusting plan I climb to the window of my parents' sleeping room With a chain I confine their bodies to the bed I am sure this is the funniest night I ever had For my dad I have an unbelievable surprise I just stab mother's nail-file into daddy's eyes Draw it out, tear his eyeballs out of their smashed holes Digging with my fingers in his fester-squiring sores Screaming he is lying in a pool of blood But I'm only laughing while I start to cut Well readable letters in his sweating skin "Repudiating the own son is a sin" A dream came true, too long I had to wait for my revenge Out of fear he ***s into his pants - Hell what a stench! It is time telling daddy now the last goodbye Then I ram the file into his heart, because he must die Watch my mom - All I see is an infected slut With my boots I ***ing kick her mother***ing butt Slowly I dissect her torso with my fingernails Gluttonous I start to eat her flesh and her entrails My head is in her abdominal gavity I'm on my way to ...
- Boehner Maybe Drunk, Bachmann in a Trance, Republicans Repudiate, More --Midterm election fallout continues, including Republicans proving they know the word "repudiate," was John Boehner drunk when he cried, and Michele Bachmann's trance-like hypnosis with Chris Matthews The David Pakman Show is a nationally syndicated talk radio and television program. 24/7 Voicemail Line: (219)-2DAVIDP http Broadcast on November 8, 2010
- 40th Anniversary Weather Underground Capital Building Bombing 40 years ago today, the Weather Underground blew the living *** out of the pisser at the Capital Building. No one *** themselves or pissed themselves or were harmed in any way, shape, form or fashion. However, it was just the beginning of a long line of direct action protest demonstrations then eventually ended in tragedy for members in the forms of death and imprisonment. It did not end the Vietnam conflict, but it did gain awareness and achieved the objective of agitating the public into further research on many important social issues. I do not personally condone or defend the acts of the Weather Underground, but I do feel that they deserve serious critical ***ysis and attention. ___________________________________________ From the Prairie Fire Organizing Committee (Present-Day Link to Weather Underground): "We oppose oppression in all its forms including racism, ***ism, homophobia, classism and imperialism. We demand liberation and justice for all peoples. We recognize that we live in a capitalist system that favors a select few and oppresses the majority. This system cannot be reformed or voted out of office because reforms and elections do not challenge the fundamental causes of injustice." "We also respect the right of people to take up armed struggle against colonialism for the liberation of oppressed peoples." Widely-known members of the Weather Underground include Kathy Boudin, Mark Rudd, Terry Robbins, Ted Gold, Naomi Jaffe, Cathy Wilkerson, Jeff Jones ...
- McCain and his campaign priming the white stupemist (Stupid Supremist) to violence and slandering Obama, then repudiating the rhetoric. What a joke.. Can McCain soothe the rage he incited
- Eden's Forbidden Fruit, The Mesopotamian Background Motifs from several Mesopotamian myths are understood to have been fused together and recast by the Hebrews in Genesis into a new story challenging, repudiating and denying earlier understandings of Man's origins.
- CABRAL WAS KILLED - JULY 9,2011 There have been tributes to Argentine singer Facundo Cabral, who has been shot dead in Guatemala when gunmen attacked the car he was travelling in. Cabral, one of the stars of Latin American folk music, was on his way to the airport in Guatemala City when three vehicles boxed in his car which was then riddled with bullets. The fire service spokesman said the 74-year-old was killed close to their headquarters. The authorities now believe the target was his promoter who was driving the car, Henry Fariña. He was injured and taken to hospital. President Alvaro Colom has vowed to bring the killers to justice. Guatemala is one of the region's poorest countries and has one of Latin America's highest murder rates. Cabral's friend, Nobel Prize winner and presidential election candidate Rigoberta Menchu said: "Today we are repudiating a terrible crime in Guatemala, a terrible crime in our country. A crime that's creating horror and fear, and I can't stop thinking that he was killed for his ideals because there is no reason as to why he needed to be killed here in Guatemala" Menchu dedicated one of Cabral's own songs to him: "No soy de aquí ni soy de allá". ("I'm not from here, nor am I from there"). Facundo Cabral, who spent the years of Argentina's dictatorship in exile, was named Messenger for Peace by UNESCO in the 1990s. In the words of one Guatemalan fan, he was not just from one country, he was a universal man.
- McCain Blasts Obama for His 'Out of Touch Elitism' - 4/19/08 Here is video from Saturday, April 19, 2008, where Sen. John McCain in remarks to reporters blasted Barack Obama for not repudiating Jimmy Carter's meeting with Hamas and for Obama's refusal to apologize for his "bitter" remarks concerning middle America -- remarks McCain described as evidence of Obama's "out of touch elitism."
- Not Dissing Mayor Lonegan.wmv Barbara Gonzalez and Bob Gordon of the Bayshore Tea Party Group defend their organization against unfounded accusations leveled by a conservative blog in New Jersey. In late February/early March of 2011, Barbara and Bob declined to take part in a MAXED OUT tour conducted by AFP-NJ Director Steve Lonegan that was directed against Congressman Chris Smith. CNJ accused Barbara and the Bayshore Tea party of repudiating Steve Lonegan and AFP in order to promote the RINO agenda of Governor Chris Christie. Bulldog Pundit is here to defend Barbara and her organization against these ridiculous accusations and offer the Bayshore Tea Party a forum to defend itself.
- The REAL Tribe SEEKING Regime Change In Libya by Brother Nathanael Kapner From Brother Nathanael: March 13, 2011 @ 6:49 pm Dear Real Zionist News Family - Just look at ALL THE JEWS in the White House - agents of a foreign power that has TOTAL CONTROL of Obama and all their patsies on Capitol Hill. With Jew-control of Wall Street, Their Lobby, and the Jew-owned media, "democracy" in America has become a TOTALITARIAN JEW-DICTATORSHIP. I don't know what the answer is any longer. Do any of you? Yesterday evening I was invited for after-dinner-conversation with some "christians" who were actually "baptists" FIRST, and "christians" 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, or perhaps, not "christians" at all. I shared with them, a group of about 8, my conversion to Orthodox Christianity from Judaism, and mentioned that the Jew-owned press is out to destroy Christianity and only print the news that's GOOD FOR THE JEWS...And, that's why they never write about 9/11 being an inside job. Well, when I said, "9/11 being an inside job," they ALL became very upset an DEMANDED an explanation. I told them that THERMATE was found in the air after the tragedy, and that THERMATE is the chemical used in INTERIOR DEMOLITION DEVICES. One of the women there who worked for the federal government opened the front door and started screaming, "YOU ARE A LUNATIC! GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!" Then the entire group, (except for the man and wife who invited me over who are part of the Real Zionist News family - who were hoping ...
- Hoye Nimana Tehi Pawe - Bhai Nirmal Singh Khalsa houmai garab nivaareeai guramukh ridhai gareebee aavai| Repudiating pride and ego a Gurmukh should be humble. giaan mathee ghatt chaananaa bharam agiaan andhaer mittaavai| With the light of knowledge in his mind he should dispel darkness of ignorance and delusions. hoe nisaanaa tehi pavai dharagehi maan nimaanaa paavai| He should fall on the feet (of Lord) in humility because only the humble are honoured in the court of the Lord. khasamai soee bhaavadhaa khasamai dhaa jis bhaanaa bhaavai| Master also Loves that man who Loves the will of the master. bhaanaa mannai manneeai apanaa bhaanaa aap manaavai| One who accepts the will of God is accepted by one and all and then the Lord himself helps people accept His will. dhuneeaa vich paraahunaa dhaavaa shadd rehae laa dhaavai| The Gurmukh understands that he is a guest in this world, that is why foregoing all claims, he lives without making any claim for himself. saadhasangath mil hukam kamaavai ||13|| Being in the Holy Congregation, he acts in agreement with the commands of the Lord.(13)
- Overshade - Sings Of Death TO PREVIEW , BUY AND DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM: Artist: Overshade Song: Sings Of Death Album: Seven Visions Of A Broken Life (2006) OVERSHADE -THE STORY- The Overshade project is born in February 2005 when drummer Paolo Pedana gathers the rest of the prog-power group members around himself, ie the Etherlord, composed of Tommaso Maria Guerri on bass guitar, Michele Palafreni on keyboards and piano, Alessandro Bravi on the guitar. Within a short time, while searchng for a singer, Paolo and Trommaso meet Cesare Capaccioni who initially only accepts to be a studio-singer and subsequently, struck by seiousness and the beauty of the project, decides to become a real part of the group. The idea was to unite different musical genres, the to link various styles and shades the each component could express. So within a short period the songs were ready, all all of them having come out Paolos mind and rearranged singularly by each musicians. The research of encircling atmospheres, the aim of conveying changing sensations, the choice of a slightly less extreme sound -all this without repudiating the progressive origins, is the basis with wich Seven Visions of a Broken Life- the bands first demo was achieved. Self produced, SVOBL was born to be a liasion between purists of metal music and lovers of commercial genres, a means of transport to draw the ones closer to the others
- Repudiating Western Medicine
- Week of Hate: Mccain accuses Obama of playing 'Race Card' Is John McCain Attempting a Racial Bankshot? I've spent the last several days wondering why McCain would try to incite an angry mob by harping constantly on Obama's associations with Bill Ayers and Tony Rezko. Sure, McCain needs to "disqualify" Obama in order to have a shot of winning, given the late date and his depressed poll numbers. On the other hand, you have to think the growing ugliness on the right is turning off a lot of independents. I can't imagine anyone other than a loyalist watching clips from McCain's rallies and thinking, "These are the people I want running the country in this time of crisis." So, on balance, it seemed contrary to McCain's self-interest (something even the McCain campaign has finally acknlowedged by repudiating some of its own supporters). But today's outburst by John Lewis, in which the Georgia congressman and civil rights hero accused McCain fomenting hate a la George Wallace, made me wonder. Maybe McCain has been playing for a bankshot here: Stir up enough nastiness on the right that you goad Obama supporters into crying racism, then righteously denounce the playing of the race card, as Team McCain did this summer, when Obama suggested the GOP would try to make people scared of him. McCain's hair-trigger response to the Lewis comments kind of gets you thinking along those lines, no? (On the other hand, what are you supposed to say when a civil rights icon accuses you of Wallace-esque tactics.) Congressman John Lewis' comments represent ...
- Adam Holman - A spoken word poem for Haiti I wrote this poem after being inspired by some research I did on Haiti. I would like to spread this video as far as possible. If it gets to the point where I'm generating Ad Revenue from this video, The money will go to a good purpose, since that seems to be all we can do. The poem is as Follow. Forsaken; Ignorantly sauntering by Blase, An Understatement Repudiating shrill cries Encouraging them to Flow from the river Yet the world has created them a dam Urging them to sit and stay calm While under ruins, their people swam Hope for a country of Orphans they say But they need not hope; We need help Money for a country of Orphans they say While From Degredated buildings they yelp It's too late; The damage is done We'll send them some money and let the course run If this is our theory; Allow thousands to be slain Then I hope next time, it's our turn to feel pain
- Barack Obama - African-American & Jewish communities Repudiating anti-semetic remarks, Barack Obama spoke of the fundamental path the country can take to bridging the African-American and Jewish communities in America.
- Hannity and Gingrich Can't Deal w/Questions About McCain During another Hannity & Colmes devoted almost exclusively to attacking Barack Obama's integrity, his patriotism and his judgment based on his associations, Alan Colmes asked Newt Gingrich whether John McCain should come under similar scrutiny for his embrace of Pastor John Hagee. First, Gingrich erroneously claimed that McCain had been "very clear" about repudiating Hagee's anti-Catholicism, then hypocritically complained that Colmes had made an "extraordinary smear" against McCain to question his views based on Hagee's views. Bullyboy Sean Hannity's widdle feewings were so hurt that he started shouting.
- Ravitch Admits Errors, Then Repeats This is a review of Diana Ravitch's recent Washington Post Op-ed. Full text available at ** Partial Script ** Education historian Diana Ravitch has been getting press lately over her new book _The Death and Life of the Great American School System: How Testing and Choice Are Undermining Education_ [ especially played up in such accounts is her repudiating the policies of No Child Left Behind--the Bush Administrations education reform initiative. However, it is presumptuous to cite this as a significant change in her positions or that the new specific policies that she advocates are any more palatable to the critics of NCLB. In her prior book _Left Back: A Century of Failed School Reforms_ [ Ravitch begins her conclusion by writing: If there is a lesson to be learned from the river of ink that was spilled in the education disputes of the twentieth century, it is that anything in education that is labeled a movement should be avoided like the plague. What American education most needs is not more nostrums and enthusiasms but more attention to fundamental, time-tested truths. It is a fundamental truth that children need well-educated teachers who are eclectic in their methods and willing to use different strategies depending on what works best for which children. It is another fundamental truth that adults must take responsibility for children and help them develop as good persons with worthy ideals. Massive changes ...
- Dick Eastman American Social Credit Social Credit is Household Spending Power -- sent to everybody like electric power from a public utility. There are not good explanations of social credit as the solution to the American people's purchasing power crisis. We are not in an inflation -- we are in a deflation. Purchasing power has been sucked out of the economy by usury. High prices of food and gasoline are due to monopoly pricing, not inflation of the domestic money supply. This is the American variation. We view usury as the source of chronic loss of purchasing power, deflation and depression. We fix it by eliminating the financial systems power to create new money via fractional reserve banking. Instead we just pass out some money to everyone and tell them to go buy something. That gives us the demand we need. It it real non-borrowed legal tender money that households receive to spend as they choose and never have to pay back. From where? Who pays for it? From "thin air" and from the fact that good money managed nationally in this way creates economic pie as no other system. It is money from the same "magic hat" that the Rothschilds have monopolized and from which they have from "thin air" made their loans in usury. Money from the same store of assets and potential that the Rothschilds got all their wealth from when they monopolize credit and lend to us for their own interest-harvesting, as they farm the fruits of our labors at our very great expense. Yes, this is "helicopter money", but not the ...
- Shame on the Supreme Court!.wmv Bear: "...for heaven's sake, when will you honorable Justices do what you're SUPPOSED to be, TRULY HONORABLE? WHAT is going on in America, how far are we removed from reality when even the HIGHEST Court in the land is closed off, repudiating DISCOVERY so that the American people can have peace of mind? You justices FORCE me to say that SOME of you are NOT honorable at all & have clearly been bought off by big money, how ELSE can a Kenyan born SERIAL liar with a FRAUDULENT birth certificate possibly OCCUPY the White House? The pay-off - in whatever form it was - must have been EXTRAORDINAIRE as the ILLEGAL ALIEN Obama showed a most CONTEMPTUOUS boldness towards the Supreme Court as the World witnessed the State of the Union address of the illegal alien dressing down & STICKING it to the High Court; we all watched Justice Alito's disagreement."
- Pastor Hagee and Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem 3/8/10 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu greets far-right Pastor John Hagee in Jerusalem the day before Vice President Joseph Biden arrives to oversee indirect peace talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority. Netanyahu and Hagee speak in favor of an undivided Jerusalem and the settlement enterprise in the West Bank, repudiating US demands.
- Repentance is a Sin-Repudiating Grace Repentance is a gift a God in which a person repudiates sin and begins to live according to the revealed will of God in the bible. His motivation is the praise and honor of God, who loved him and gave his son, Jesus Christ, for him.
- Pastor at Obama's church says Hillary felt white entitlement Sen. Barack Obama sought Thursday night to extinguish a burgeoning controversy over another Chicago minister who supports him, denouncing the comments of a Catholic priest who said "a whole lot of white people [are] crying" because a black man was within reach of the Democratic presidential nomination. The remarks by the Rev. Michael Pfleger, a white minister known as "Chicago's renegade priest" for his liberal social activism in the city's black community, came from the pulpit of Trinity United Church of Christ, the same church where sermons by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright came under scrutiny from critics who called them anti-American and racially divisive. Pfleger, pastor of predominantly black St. Sabina's Catholic Church, who fiercely defended Wright even as Obama eventually rejected his support, sounded similar themes Sunday in a guest sermon at Wright's church. Saying he was seeking to "expose white entitlement and supremacy wherever it raises its head," Pfleger mocked Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York for appearing to weep at a campaign appearance before the New Hampshire primary in January, saying she was crying because "there's a black man stealing my show." "She always thought, 'This is mine. I'm Bill's wife, I'm white and this is mine,'" Pfleger said in his fiery sermon. As the racially mixed congregation responded "Amen!" and "Yes, sir!" Pfleger pretended to cry and shouted: "And then out of nowhere came him, Barack Obama. And she said: 'Damn! Where did you ...
- Repudiating Rosie
- What is happening to our education system? Differences between traditional and progressive forms of education: Video exposing United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO): Quotes: A book entitled "UNESCO: Its Purpose and Its Philosophy" by Fabian Socialist Sir Julian Huxley was published in 1948, which he proclaims that UNESCO "...In its education program it can stress the ultimate need for world political unity and familiarize all peoples with the implications of the transfer of full sovereignty from separate nations to a world organization..." "As long as the child breathes the poisoned air of nationalism, education in world-mindedness can produce only rather precarious results....For the moment, it is sufficient to note that it is most frequently in the family that the children are infected with nationalism by hearing what is national extolled and what is foreign disparaged....The activity of the school cannot bring about the desired result unless, repudiating every form of nationalism..." - Towards World Understanding, vol. V, UNESCO (1949)
- Aldous Huxley Camp FEMA 2 Aldous Huxley Speaks University California Berkeley ........ Camp FEMA, and Social Control predictions .. our present from the past ...... our road determined by bygone thinkers, for better or worse !!! ???? He was one of the seminal figures of 20th century literature. Born in England in 1894, he was the grandson of Thomas Huxley, a biologist who influenced Darwin, (Darwin's grandfather wrote "the book" before Darwin) ...and the great nephew of Matthew Arnold During the 1930s Huxley actively crusaded on behalf of pacifism. It was pointless to meet militarism with might, he believed: wars were only "won" by bankers and manufacturers. Moreover, society's emphasis on competition and success was at the root of war, Huxley argued, and peace could only be achieved by repudiating these values. Huxley's views were influenced by a close friend, Gerald Heard, who urged individuals to seek world peace through meditation "to cure their own inner conflict." Alas ... we see, from many areas of literature &science fiction, present day conditions arise .. Life in the narrow lane built by Commerce Huxley died on November 22, 1963 (the same day as the assassination of President John F. Kennedy) just as he had lived: in an experiment of expanding consciousness. He battled throat cancer for several years, so on his deathbed he was unable to speak. By writing a note, he asked his second wife, Laura, to administer LSD to him. She honoured his wishes and also engaged in a ceremonial farewell to ...
- electrifying thoughts for Thunderf00t Is this better than barking? I mentioned WiseMonkey888 and conferencereport in this video but I don't want to imply that they agree with me. "Archimedes possessed so high a spirit, so profound a soul, and such treasures of scientific knowledge, that though these inventions had now obtained him the renown of more than human sagacity, he yet would not deign to leave behind him any commentary or writing on such subjects; but, repudiating as sordid and ignoble the whole trade of engineering, and every sort of art that lends itself to mere use and profit, he placed his whole affection and ambition in those purer speculations where there can be no reference to the vulgar needs of life; studies, the superiority of which to all others is unquestioned, and in which the only doubt can be whether the beauty and grandeur of the subjects examined, of the precision and cogency of the methods and means of proof, most deserve our admiration." - Plutarch www-history.mcs.st- "It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." -Albert Einstein Galileo Galilei - Dante's Inferno: Ironically, it was a lecture on literature that would turn Galileo's fortunes. The Academy of Florence had been arguing over a 100-year-old controversy: What were the location, shape, and dimensions of Dante's Inferno? Galileo Galilei wanted to seriously answer the question from the point of view of a scientist. Extrapolating from Dante's line that "[the giant Nimrod's] face ...
- UNESCO - Modern Education Exposed A book entitled "UNESCO: Its Purpose and Its Philosophy" by Fabian Socialist Sir Julian Huxley was published in 1948, which he proclaims that UNESCO "...In its education program it can stress the ultimate need for world political unity and familiarize all peoples with the implications of the transfer of full sovereignty from separate nations to a world organization..." "As long as the child breathes the poisoned air of nationalism, education in world-mindedness can produce only rather precarious results....For the moment, it is sufficient to note that it is most frequently in the family that the children are infected with nationalism by hearing what is national extolled and what is foreign disparaged....The activity of the school cannot bring about the desired result unless, repudiating every form of nationalism..." - Towards World Understanding, vol. V, UNESCO (1949)
- Why Would Mitt Romney Repudiate Massachusetts Healthcare to Run for President? --Why would Mitt Romney have to repudiate the Massachusetts healthcare system to run for President, as Texas Governor Rick Perry has suggested, even though Massachusetts has the smallest portion of uninsured residents out of any state in the country? The David Pakman Show is a nationally syndicated talk radio and television program. 24/7 Voicemail Line: (219)-2DAVIDP http Broadcast on November 15, 2010
- Zia Mohyeddin reads Krishan Chander - Mian Beevi In Urdu Literature, Krishan chandar is one of the most important writers. the writing in hand is about Husband & wife and Zia Mohyeddin has really done justice with it :) hope you will enjoy tauseef --------------- Krishan Chander (1914 1977) was an Urdu and Hindi afsaana nigaar, or short story writer. His full name was Krishan Chander Sharma, and he was a Kashmiri Brahmin by ethnic ancestry - however, he became a committed Communist in his youth, as many radical Indian writers & poets were in pre-partition India, and subsequently never used his caste name : Sharma, as his gesture of repudiating Class-Consciousness, and expressing solidarity with oppressed humanity. He wrote in the Urdu language mainly, but was well-versed in Hindi, and even contributed fieullitons in English to various newspapers.
- Repudiating Barack Obama DP: The New York Times says President Obama has not explained himself well enough. I agree. The New York Times should be listened to by the president. He should now bloggingtothebank.me
- Young University Student Offers Infinitely More Sensible Arguments On Austerity Than Peter Schiff From Newsweek - Jun 2010 "We have entered the Age of Austerity. It's already arrived in Europe and is destined for the United States. Governments throughout Europe are cutting social spending and raising taxes—or contemplating doing so. The welfare state and the bond market have collided, and the welfare state is in retreat. Even rich countries find the costs too high, but the sudden austerity could perversely trigger a new financial crisis. Europe's plight is now the most obvious threat to the already lackluster global recovery. The International Monetary Fund forecasts the world economy will expand about 4 percent in 2011. Although this sounds respectable, the underlying growth predictions for the United States (2.3 percent) and Europe (1.8 percent) are so low that there would be little, if any, reduction in the 38 million unemployed in these two major economies. On the one hand, huge deficits and debts—the sum of past deficits—mean some countries can no longer borrow at reasonable interest rates. Last week, rates were about 10 percent on Greek 10-year government bonds and more than 6 percent on Irish and Portuguese bonds. Even these rates would be higher if these countries hadn't acted to cut long-term budget deficits. By contrast, rates are about 2.3 percent on 10-year German government bonds and 2.4 percent on 10-year US Treasuries. On the other hand, abrupt tax increases and spending cuts threaten deeper recessions. In Greece, the value-added tax (a national sales ...
- Is America This Stupid? This is not about climate change, abortion or race. This is about being a moron. Mirrored from (1) South Dakota Legislature Legislative Research Council Capitol Building, 3rd Floor 500 East Capitol Avenue Pierre, SD 57501-5070 (605) 773-3251 Staff Fax (605) 773-4576 Legislator Fax (Session Only) (605) 773-6806 http (2) Congressman Trent Franks Washington Office 2435 Rayburn House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 Phone: 202-225-4576 Fax: 202-225-6328 DC Staff Directory District Office 7121 West Bell Road Suite 200 Glendale, AZ 85308 Phone: 623-776-7911 Fax: 623-776-7832 AZ Staff Directory forms.house.gov
- Allen West closes CPAC promising 'New Dawn in America'.wmv Freshman Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) gave a speech to close this year's Conservative Political Action Conference that earned a more enthusiastic reaction from conservative activists than those given by most rumored 2012 presidential hopefuls over the past three days. God bless, prosper and multiply Allen West! -PBN The first-term congressman brought the audience to its feet several times late Saturday, repudiating President Obama's social and economic policies and promising "a new dawn in America."
- "Antigone" (1961 Film) With Irene Papas: sealed in a Cave from the play by Sophocles Irene Papas ... Antigone Manos Katrakis ... Creon Director: Yorgos Javellas (George Tzavellas) in Greek with English subtitles Much of Antigone's humanity comes thru in this scene, though more by Papas' acting than the words. Antigone clearly does want to live, and laments her impending death. Missing from this filmed except are the famous (or infamous, around line 1000) comments where she provides rather unconvincing reasons for her actions, and furthur confesses that she would not do all this over the body of a husband or son--repudiating her earlier stance. Some scholars have argued that this passage isn't authentic, but their reasons are rather subjective, and no less an authority than Aristotle quoted them and gave no hint that they may be spurious. In any case, her actions and words are those of a young woman, filled the certainty and righteousness of youth (Oscar Wilde "I am not young enough to know everything") who, moreover, has not experienced a husband or a child. Antigone is closer to her dead family than anyone living anyway. She is in a rather disraught state now, but like any fine Greek, has to find reasons. But her "reasons" were always more emotional, or to be more exact, pre-rational, anyway. In her cross-examination by Creon (lines 550-570 or so), he zeros in quite effectively on her "reasonings" and she has to retreat into dogma. Remember that at no time does Tiresias say her stance is correct, and the proper burial of her ...
- Aldous Huxley Camp FEMA 1 Aldous Huxley Speaks University California Berkeley ........ Camp FEMA, and Social Control predictions, our present from the past ...... our road determined by bygone thinkers, for better or worse !!! ???? He was one of the seminal figures of 20th century literature. Born in England in 1894, he was the grandson of Thomas Huxley, a biologist who influenced Darwin, (Darwin's grandfather wrote "the book" before Darwin) ...and the great nephew of Matthew Arnold During the 1930s Huxley actively crusaded on behalf of pacifism. It was pointless to meet militarism with might, he believed: wars were only "won" by bankers and manufacturers. Moreover, society's emphasis on competition and success was at the root of war, Huxley argued, and peace could only be achieved by repudiating these values. Huxley's views were influenced by a close friend, Gerald Heard, who urged individuals to seek world peace through meditation "to cure their own inner conflict." Alas ... we see, from many areas of literature &science fiction, present day conditions arise .. Life in the narrow lane built by Commerce Huxley died on November 22, 1963 (the same day as the assassination of President John F. Kennedy) just as he had lived: in an experiment of expanding consciousness. He battled throat cancer for several years, so on his deathbed he was unable to speak. By writing a note, he asked his second wife, Laura, to administer LSD to him. She honoured his wishes and also engaged in a ceremonial farewell to ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about repudiating
“Victor Davis Hanson All The News That Is Unfit to Print. Michael Ledeen The Blind Who Will Obama Keeps on Repudiating Boomers. May 12, 2008. Share | (Politico) Podcasts. Subscribe. PJM”
— Pajamas Media " Obama Keeps on Repudiating Boomers,
“Malaysia an Islamic state – Najib repudiating first three PMs on meaning of Merdeka Datuk Seri Najib Razak repudiating the Merdeka "social contract" and”
— Malaysia an Islamic state – Najib repudiating first three PMs,
“Previous: More Low-Flying Angels | LRC Home | LRC Blog | Next: Trade Bans " October 21, 2008. Repudiating the National Debt. Posted by Butler Shaffer on October 21, 2008 05:06 PM. Michael: Remember that the Keynesian indebtedness swindle was carried”
— Repudiating the National Debt " Blog,
“Jay Guin defending Danny Corbitt repudiating Dr. Everett Ferguson Blog entries (0) Jay Guin defending Danny Corbitt repudiating Dr. Everett Ferguson " on: October 13, 2010, 12:47:02 PM " Jay Guin is going to do a Wineskin issue promoting instrumental music. http://www.piney”
— Jay Guin defending Danny Corbitt repudiating Dr. Everett Ferguson,
“This is also my first time responding to anyone on this forum. that are difficult in dealing with TMS and repudiating structural findings is one of them”
— TMSHelp Forum - repudiating the structural,
“Wright's Praise for Farrakhan Is Ridiculous,' Obama Says in Repudiating Pastor But Jennifer Rubin, an Obama critic at Commentary's Contentions blog, jeers: Barack Obama has finally, finally thrown Reverend Wright under the”
— Wright's Praise for Farrakhan Is Ridiculous,' Obama Says in,
“On Tuesday's Countdown show, MSNBC host Keith Olbermann seized on a portion of Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol's Monday interview from FNC's On the Record with Greta van Susteren to portray the 18-year-old as having expressed a pro-choice view on”
— Olbermann: Bristol Palin Pro-Choice, Repudiating Anti-Choice,
“Repudiating the Bush Era. The past three years at NDN & The New Policy the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation forum, and the Doha Round of negotiations”
— Blogs | NDN,
“Repudiating Sarah Palin's coinage of "refudiate" " on: July 20, 2010, 08:48:44 AM " 's "Hot Word" blog came up with a very interesting critique of Sarah Palin's use of the The item was brought to my attention by thereader, a Forum member from whom we hadn't heard for a very long”
— Repudiating Sarah Palin's coinage of "refudiate",
similar for repudiating
- i reject
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- origin of the word
- usage examples
- transitive verb
- law dictionary
- legal definition
- legal dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- associated concepts
- cause of action
- the century
- free dictionary
- simple present
- present participle
- past participle
- ayn rand
- whittaker chambers
- atlas shrugged
- al qaeda
- national review
- the fountainhead
- moral law
- heroes of the novel
- subscriber content
- journal community
- opinion journal
- bond markets
- email newsletters
- email settings
- two companies
- real name
- khaleej times