- Definition of repudiated in the Dictionary. Meaning of repudiated. What does repudiated mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word repudiated. Information about repudiated in the . — “What does repudiated mean? definition, meaning and”,
- I don't think anyone in the Swedish Social Democratic Party has ever repudiated Socialism. Nor do the Liberals or the Tories have to repudiate socialism either. — “If the NDP repudiated even the idea of socialism, would it”, rabble.ca
- The triumph of Jacob Zuma in the race to lead the ANC marks a stunning veto of the course charted by its leader South Africa's Mbeki Repudiated. — “South Africa's Mbeki Repudiated - TIME”,
- repudiated. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search repudiated. Simple past tense and past participle of repudiate. — “repudiated - Wiktionary”,
- The public letter by a Greenville, SC, pastor, Father Jay Scott Newman, saying those who voted for Obama should go to confession if they are to receive communion, has been repudiated by the adminstrator of the Diocese of Charleston. (The By. — “SC Update: Priest's letter on sinfulness of Obama voters”,
- Church doctrine/Repudiated concepts/Adam-God. From FAIRMormon This is not an official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. — “Church doctrine/Repudiated concepts/Adam-God - FAIRMormon”,
- Synonyms for repudiated. Other words for repudiated. Different words for repudiated. Antonyms of repudiated. — “repudiated - Synonyms from Roget's A-Z Thesaurus and Roget's II”,
- Definition of repudiated in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of repudiated. Pronunciation of repudiated. Translations of repudiated. repudiated synonyms, repudiated antonyms. Information about repudiated in the free online English dictionary and. — “repudiated - definition of repudiated by the Free Online”,
- Frank Schaeffer, John Whitehead and Cal Thomas have repudiated the theocratic movement they once led. Hereâ€™s why. Frank Schaeffer, John Whitehead and Cal Thomas have repudiated the theocratic movement they once led. — “Theocracy Rejected: Former Christian Right Leaders 'Fess up”,
- It means to refuse to accept or to reject as untrue or unjust to be against. — “what does the word "repudiated"mean?”,
- The Silver Lining: conservadems repudiated, progressive caucus of Democratic Party intact The Silver Lining: conservadems repudiated, progressive caucus of Democratic Party intact. — “The Silver Lining: conservadems repudiated, progressive”,
- Definition of repudiated from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of repudiated. Pronunciation of repudiated. Definition of the word repudiated. Origin of the word repudiated. — “repudiated - Definition of repudiated at ”,
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from Repudiated) This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. — “Anticipatory repudiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- OBAMA REPUDIATED! (That's Charlene's special title.) Wellll, I nevah thought I'd live to see the day when Massachusetts would OBAMA REPUDIATED! Well, he finally has an enemy to lead America against Maybe I should run against Nancy?. — “Random Jottings: OBAMA REPUDIATED!”,
- The president asked for patience on Iraq, but members of a Senate panel reject his request. Wednesday, January 24, 2007. Bush Repudiated By Senate Panel. President George W. Bush gives his State of the Union speech before a joint session of Congress on Jan. 23, 2007. — “Bush Repudiated By Senate Panel - Politics News Story - WJAC”,
- a : to refuse to accept; especially : to reject as unauthorized or as having no binding force b : to reject as untrue or unjust 4 : to refuse to acknowledge or pay — re·pu·di·a·tor\-ˌā-tər\ noun. Examples of REPUDIATE. — “Repudiated - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The adjective repudiated has one meaning: Meaning #1 : any connection is. — “repudiated: Information from ”,
- The American Psychological Association declared Wednesday that mental health professionals should not tell gay clients they can become straight through therapy or other treatments. Gay-to-straight therapy repudiated. — “Gay-to-straight therapy repudiated - Washington Times”,
- Definition of repudiated in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is repudiated? Meaning of repudiated as a legal term. What does repudiated mean in law?. — “repudiated legal definition of repudiated. repudiated”, legal-
- dslifton: Between Elvis Mitchell and Elvis Andrus, I believe Fight The Power has officially been Repudiated. Bizdepot: RT @MIAPolitics: CRIST: Repudiated by Republicans for tempered, moderate stance on the issues trying to be fair to all Floridians. — “Repudiated - Define Repudiated at WordIQ Online Dictionary”,
- PORT-AU-PRINCE (Reuters) - Earthquake-hit Haiti's political future hung in the balance on Monday after Sunday's turbulent elections were roiled by popular protests and repudiated by most of the presidential. — “Haiti on edge as credibility doubts taint elections | Reuters”,
- Document and Member Name inconsistent Repudiated No Images Received Please confirm that the correct Member who has Insured. Document and Member Name inconsistent Repudiated deceased is not member. — “Micro Insurance::Indira Jeevitha Bima Pathakam::Aam Aadmi”, aaby.ap.gov.in
- The Election: Wrong-way Republicanism Soundly Repudiated. Written by John F. McM***. Wednesday, 05 November 2008 12:07. There is no better way to assess the November 4 election than to label it a complete repudiation of GOP-style neoconservatism, internationalism, and imperial presidential power. — “The Election: Wrong-way Republicanism Soundly Repudiated”,
related videos for repudiated
- of Montreal - The Repudiated Immortals of Montreal perform The Repudiated Immortals at Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, RI on April 26th, 2011.
- Abhorer - Revivification / Repudiated Faith Taken from the '89 'Rumpus of the Undead' demo. Lyrics: Praise Of Death, Shroud Of Fear, Manifested Wrath Sanctify The Charm, Chanted Rites, Divine Nocturnal Craft Infidels, Dark Defilers, Into Damnation Crucify, Jesus Christ, Perversive Blasphemer Hang The Pope Blind The Hope Rape The Nun Evil Is Done Trust The Cross, Condemned Faith, The Catholic Shall Burn Holy Priest, Damnated Pride, Hell Is What You Earn Psalms Of Light, Misaligned Verse, Perceiving The Truth Angel Cries, Their Wings Burn, Benumb By The Fall Bible Lies Scorch Your Eyes Digest Your Pray Recede Your Say Aghrrr.... Confession, By The Altar, Unveils The Deed Martyrdom, Nightmare, Perturbating The Sleep Scabrous Demon, Baptized By Blood, Putrefy The Church Walls Of Faith, Crumble & Fall, Entomb Without A Grave Sadist Lust Shatter The Crust Reapers Rule Burn The Fools
- Obama Counsel Bauer on Olbermann: "Voter Fraud" and Bush DOJ Olbermann and Obama Chief Counsel Bob Bauer discuss the Republican "voter fraud" scam, ACORN, and the connection to the Bush DOJ politicization scandal on Countdown, 10/17/08. KEITH OLBERMANN: First, we're joined now by the general counsel to the Obama campaign, Bob Bauer, whose letter to General Mukasey we just quoted. Thank you for your time, tonight, sir. BOB BAUER: Thank you. Thank you for having me. OLBERMANN: Have we got this pretty much right? That youre essentially raising the possibility, asking for a prosecutor to determine whether the McCain campaign is essentially conspiring with the Republican National Committee, and in what would be a pretty crucial illegal part, with official government elements at the White House, at the Department of Justice, to create this phony experience of widespread voter fraud that wins itself to crackdowns that wind up suppressing only democratic votes? BAUER: You have it right. You have it exactly right. I think it's important to put it in the broader context of the kind of negative, unprecedentedly vicious and negative campaign that the McCain-Palin campaign is currently running. Wherever you look, at every level you see the tactics they use. Now, this toxin entered in the justice department, not too long after the administration promised to clean up after the US Attorney dismissal and scandals. What we are seeing here is Im afraid to say evidence that on another level, again, along with the robocalls and negative ads and all the ...
- Signature Verification - Static Characteristics and Dynamic Combo-Verification of static characteristics and dynamic (biometric) signals of a handwritten signature. Signature Images are not enough If a signature has to be non-repudiated, the processes of capturing, storing and verifying have to fulfil certain technical and legal requirements. Furthermore, the engine(s) used for signature verification must achieve an acceptable Equal Error Rate (EER). A lot of signatures today are taken with a low resolution. One example is the capturing devices that courier services are using. They capture a rather pixilated image of a signature that is usually not applicable for a later verification. Signatures taken on these devices may easily be claimed to be a forgery. Non-repudiation can only be achieved when the biometric characteristics of a signature are captured too, and when this information is securely bound to the signed document. The additional verification of dynamic signals offers a higher level in security. A signature with a similar image like the reference signature may be detected as falsification because differences in their creation characteristics are discovered. Nowadays a lot of companies are capturing a signature image and embed it into documents somehow. They do not realize that this image will not allow any further verification process if its authenticity is in doubt. Furthermore this process is not compliant with various e-sign laws throughout the world. For additional information check
- END FED: Bernanke Says Audit Fed Bill Would Make Fed Arm of Congress-Politicians, No Independence How To Go To Heaven: www.jesus-is- Bernanke fearmongers that Fed audit would be 'takeover' by Congress, trigger economic collapse June 26, 2009 Federal Reserve chair utilizes financial terrorism while rebuking attempt by Ron Paul, Congress to hold the independent organization accountable Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke unleashed an alarming veiled threat of financial terrorism when he was questioned by Rep. Duncan on Thursday about his response to the fact that a majority of Congress co-sponsoring Ron Paul's HR 1207 bill to audit the Federal Reserve. Bernanke clearly regarded the bill's intent as hostile to the institution he represents: "My concern about the legislation is that if the GAO is auditing not only the operational aspects of the programs and the details of the programs but making judgments about our policy decisions would effectively be a takeover of policy by the Congress and a repudiation of the Federal Reserve would be highly destructive to the stability of the financial system, the Dollar and our national economic situation." The chairman clearly implies that any attempt to restore monetary powers constitutionally granted to the Congress would be seen as a "takeover" and that the defensive and "repudiated" Fed would respond destructively. Of course Congress' constitutional power over money is enumerated in Article I, Section 8 of the US Constitution: The Congress shall have power... To coin money, regulate the value thereof ...
- Hearing on Torture with Addington & Yoo: Nadler's Questions The Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties holds a hearing, "From the Department of Justice to Guantanamo Bay: Administration Lawyers and Administration Interrogation Rules, Part III." Witnesses will include David Addington, Chief of Staff to the Vice President; John Yoo, the former Justice Department lawyer who wrote a now-repudiated memo allowing the harsh interrogations; and Christopher Schroeder, Charles S. Murphy Professor of Law and Public Policy Studies at Duke University. Subcommittee Chairman Jerrold Nadler questions the witnesses.
- Necroholocaust - Repudiated Faith Album - Bringers of Black Genocide
- Of Montreal - The Repudiated Immortals TKTK
- "Collective right" theory repudiated The "collective right" theory is criticized by con law professors. "Collective right" is the claim that the 2nd amendment protects a right of states to have national-guard type units. In the documentary, this segment is followed by a discussion of the creation of the National Guard as a component of the Army, not the militia.
- Of Montreal - The Repudiated Immortals (Live at Mosaic Music Festival) Of Montreal performing The Repudiated Immortals live at the Heineken Music Club, Esplanade Theatre Studio at the Mosaic Music Festival in Singapore on 16 March 2009. This is the last show they played here. This is a rather beautiful song off The Sunlandic Twins. The creator of what's now cliched Had some funny words to say All you little things are incomplete Why did he speak of us that way? I don't cry not 'cause I don't care It's very hard to feel the way we used to feel up there The creator of what's now cliched Wants us little things to cry and feel alone But don't don't lose hope no no no no No no no don't feel sad 'cause it's a violent world But there's still beauty I'll take care of you if you take care of me I like to sit and listen to the sound Of the snowflakes landing on the trees But I can't get used to feeling cold I can't get used to what has happened here To you and me There's no escaping so I won't try It's just the heaviness that comes With knowing you will never die
- repudiated immortals of montreal cover oldie but a goodie
- McCain: I've repudiated the fringe statements of the GOP
- Of Montreal - The Repudiated Immortals Of Montreal performing The Repudiated Immortals at the Majestic Theater in Detroit on Wednesday, October 9th, 2007. This was their last song of the night.
- The Arabs: A History part 1of 7 The Middle East Institute is proud to host Eugene Rogan for a discussion about his recent book, The Arabs: A History (Basic Books, 2009), which traces Arab political history from the rise of the Ottoman Empire to current times, exploring significant modern themes of nationalism, imperialism, revolution, industrialization, Islamic fundamentalism, migration and women's rights over the past five centuries. Rogan, who regards Middle Eastern history from the viewpoint of Arabs, concentrates on the postwar collapse of the Ottoman Empire, as British and French domination ebbed, Israel was established, the greed for oil transformed the region and a new generation repudiated the era of nationalism and ineffectual leadership and looked to an earlier proud history of Islam. Rogans book has been widely acclaimed by scholars such as Avi Shlaim to Rashid Khalidi, who called it a masterful, thorough, and well-written survey of the entire sweep of modern Arab history.
- Election Repudiated Corporate Dems Jeff Cohen: Major corporate money was behind Dems as well
- of Montreal " The Repudiated Immortals" Live @ The Orange Peel 02 Aug 2010
- Good Evening From the Land of Super Dupers A pointless animation I made in the two days I had the flu. The song is the Repudiated Immortals by Of Montreal for no particular reason. I got a kick out of making it. Maybe you'll get a kick out of watching it. Maybe...
- Obtruncation - Repudiated angel Obtruncation (Nld) - Repudiated angel from their 1st demo "Sanctum's Disruption" (end of december 1990 - 1991) tracklist : 1 - Witch from Akyrz 2 - Mutual hatred 3 - Things that were and shall be 4 - Obtruncation 5 - Repudiated angel ex - Malfeitor (Netherlands) old evil deathrash cult
- refbatch's webcam video 3 Март 2011 г. 11:52 (PST) Pope Benedict: Jewish people not guilty for Jesus death Pope Benedict says the Temple authorities were the real accusers, not the Jews Continue reading the main story Related Stories Pope's preacher sorry for remarks Pope defends Vatican WWII record Pope set for Rome synagogue visit Pope Benedict has rejected the idea of collective Jewish guilt for Jesus Christ's death, in a new book to be published next week. Tackling an issue that has led to centuries of persecution, the Pope argues there is no basis in scripture for the Jewish people to be blamed. The Catholic Church officially repudiated the idea in 1965. But Jewish groups say the Pope's detailed ***ysis of the gospels is a major step forward. 'Historic moment' "This is a personal repudiation of the theological underpinning of centuries of anti-Semitism," said Elan Steinberg, vice-president of the American Gathering of Holocaust Survivors and their Descendants. The Anti-Defamation League said it was an "important and historic moment". Excerpts of the book, Jesus of Nazareth-Part II, have been released in which the Pope considers the Gospels of John and Matthew and ***yses the hours leading up to Jesus' death. Continue reading the main story " Start Quote How could the whole people have been present at this moment to clamour for Jesus' death?" Pope Benedict XVI Jesus of Nazareth-Part II Better ties with Jews "Now we must ask: Who exactly were Jesus' accusers?" he says, as he considers Jesus' condemnation to death by ...
- "Bernanke Threatens The Congress" We will cause an Economic Collapse if you audit the Fed! Rep. Duncan questioned Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke on Thursday about what his opinion of a majority in Congress who have co-sponsored Ron Pauls bill to audit the Federal Reserve. Bernanke clearly regarded the bills intent as hostile to the institution he represents: "My concern about the legislation is that if the GAO is auditing not only the operational aspects of the programs and the details of the programs but making judgments about our policy decisions would effectively be a takeover of policy by the Congress and a repudiation of the Federal Reserve would be highly destructive to the stability of the financial system, the Dollar and our national economic situation." The brunt of Bernankes statement is as crystal clear as a threat from a common street thug back off from the Fed, or the economy gets it. The chairman clearly implies that any attempt to restore monetary powers constitutionally granted to the Congress would be seen as a "takeover" and that the defensive and "repudiated" Fed would respond destructively. Of course Congress constitutional power over money is in the US Constitution: The Congress shall have power To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures; Bernankes open use of financial terrorism in the face of Congress blatant Constitutional authority is absurd and despicable.
- Keith Olbermann Special Comment: John Mccain plays Race Card Scranton, Pennsylvania. During the warm-up act by a Red Meat Congressional Candidate aptly named Chris Hackett, Hackett mentions Obama and a Palin audience member shouts "Kill Him." And Gov. Palin, as usual, does nothing about it says nothing to these thugs and psychos. She may not have heard this one. It is impossible to believe that by now she has not heard about the other ones. Her silence is deafening. Just as, Sen. McCain, you have done nothing when violence has been asserted. Correction. You have done one thing. Asked why in real time you do not repudiate this hatefulness you act as if you are the victim. Speaking today to our NBC Station in Washington. McCain: "Sure and I repudiated it as I have on several occasions. Unfortunately, Congressman John Lewis is an American hero who I admire who made the worst, most unacceptable statement a couple days ago that I have ever heard. He accused me and Sarah Palin of being involved in segregation, George Wallace and even made reference to a church bombing where children were killed. Senator Obama has not repudiated that statement. Senator Obama should do so immediately. Its the most outrageous thing that I have heard since in politics...it is disgraceful." Disgraceful? Obviously, Senator, you haven't heard your own speeches, and Gov. Palin's, and what people shout during them. And you haven't heard your state GOP Chair in Virginia, Jeffrey Frederick, giving talking points to 30 of your field-operatives heading out to canvass ...
- Background documents repudiated The Commission rejects the language in the background documents that accompanied the proposals on Israel and Palestine.
- McCotter on America's Morning News: Tax hike was repudiated by the electorate (12.6.2010)
- Of Montreal - The Repudiated Immortals The creator of what's now cliché had some funny words to say all you little things are incomplete why did he speak of us that way? I don't cry not 'cause I don't care It's very hard to feel the way we used to feel up there The creator of what's now cliché Wants us little things to cry and feel alone But don't don't lose hope no no no no No no no don't feel sad 'cause it's a violent world But there's still beauty I'll take care of you if you take care of me I like to sit and listen to the sound Of the snowflakes landing on the trees But I can't get used to feeling cold I can't get used to what has happened here to you and me There's no escaping so I won't try It's just the heaviness that comes with knowing you will never die But don't don't lose hope no no no no No no no don't feel sad 'cause it's a violent world But there's still beauty I'll take care of you if you take care of me
- Colin Howson - Should Probabilities by Countably Additive Though it may not sound like a very exciting question, a good deal of both the mathematics and the interpretation of probability depend on the answer to it. Many of the striking theorems of mathematical probability, like the celebrated 'with probability 1' convergence theorems, depend on the axiom of countable additivity, as does the use of the techniques of modern measure theory generally. The axiom is also widely supposed to be demanded by de Finetti's well-known theory of coherence, despite the fact that de Finetti repudiated it. I argue that nearly all the standard arguments for countable additivity are invalid or question-begging, that it is not presupposed by de Finetti's theory of coherence, and that his repudiation of it arose from a very logical view of subjective probability. I endorse that view, and show that de Finetti's theory of coherence/consistency for assignments of probability-values differs formally very little from the definition of consistency for truth-value assignments implicit in classical propositional logic.
- The Repudiated.3gp Partha Sir and students made this 3D project.
- Of Montreal - The Repudiated Immortals 4.7.05 @ drunken unicorn, atlanta
- Clip of "The Repudiated Immortals" by Of Montreal Of Montreal at the Variety Playhouse in Atlanta. February 24, 2007
- Hearing on Torture with Addington & Yoo: Conyers' Questions The Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties holds a hearing, "From the Department of Justice to Guantanamo Bay: Administration Lawyers and Administration Interrogation Rules, Part III." Witnesses will include David Addington, Chief of Staff to the Vice President; John Yoo, the former Justice Department lawyer who wrote a now-repudiated memo allowing the harsh interrogations; and Christopher Schroeder, Charles S. Murphy Professor of Law and Public Policy Studies at Duke University. Chairman John Conyers questions the witnesses.
- John McCain & John Hagee vs Catholic League st0 Yesterday, Senator John McCain said he was "very honored by Pastor John Hagee's endorsement." The Republican presidential hopeful also called Hagee "the staunchest leader of our Christian evangelical movement," citing the minister's pro-Israel stance. Catholic League president Bill Donohue addressed this today "There are plenty of staunch evangelical leaders who are pro-Israel, but are not anti-Catholic. John Hagee is not one of them. Indeed, for the past few decades, he has waged an unrelenting war against the Catholic Church. For example, he likes calling it 'The Great Whore,' an 'apostate church,' the 'anti-Christ,' and a 'false cult system.' To hear the bigot in his own words, click here. Note: he isn't talking about the Buddhists. "In Hagee's latest book, Jerusalem Countdown, he calls Hitler a Catholic who murdered Jews while the Catholic Church did nothing. 'The sell-out of Catholicism to Hitler began not with the people but with the Vatican itself,' he writes. "For the record, Hitler persecuted the Catholic Church and was automatically excommunicated in 1931—two years before he assumed power—when he acted as best man at Joseph Goebbel's Protestant wedding. Hitler even bragged about his separation from the Church. As for doing nothing about the Holocaust, Sir Martin Gilbert reminds us that Goebbels denounced Pope Pius XII for his 1942 Christmas message criticizing the ***s (the New York Times lauded the pope for doing so in an editorial for ...
- Scott Brown on Cap & Trade Legislation State Senator Scott Brown discusses his opposition to cap and trade legislation which would increase your taxes and supports wind, solar, and nuclear energy to expand our energy resources.
- The Repudiated.flv Made for FICCI
- Emergency Summit to Impeach Bush 4 War Crimes, Rev. Yearwood Rev. Lennox Yearwood - Power to the People It is time for the people to put impeachment on the table! Iraq spins out of control. Bush escalates and threatens still wider war with Iran. The Bush program of torture and illegal detentions continues. These are war crimes and crimes against humanity. Bush's full program remains in effect. NSA Spying, the Patriot Act, the Military Commission Act: all continue. And all are illegal. The whole program of the Bush Administration must be thoroughly repudiated by removing him from office before his term expires; otherwise, the whole direction he has taken society will be condoned, legitimated, and made permanent. A movement to Impeach Bush for War Crimes can quickly advance the whole struggle; making ending the war and removing Bush a reality. As Impeachment becomes imminent and his war optons grow more limited; the more his war crimes are exposed, the greater the impetus for his removal and repudiation.
- McCain Gets Erratic When Called Out on Robocall Hypocrisy Fox News Sunday, 10/19/08 WALLACE: But Senator back, if I may, back in 2000 when you were the target of robo calls, you called these hate calls and you said-- MCCAIN: They were. WALLACE: And you said the following: "I promise you I have never and will never have anything to do with that kind of political tactic." Now you've hired the same guy who did the robo calls against you to, reportedly, to do the robo calls against Obama and the Republican Senator Susan Collins, the co-chair of your campaign in Maine, has asked you to stop the robo calls. Will you do that? MCCAIN: Of course not. These are legitimate and truthful and they are far different than the phone calls that were made about my family and about certain aspects that -- things that this is -- this is dramatically different and either you haven't -- didn't see those things in 2000. WALLACE: No, I saw them. MCCAIN: Or you don't know the difference between that and what is a legitimate issue, and that is Senator Obama being truthful with the American people. But let me tell you what else I think you should be talking about and the American people should be talking about. In the debate the other night, I asked Senator Obama to repudiate a statement made by John Lewis, a man I admire and respect and have written about that connected me and Sarah Palin -- WALLACE: This is the congressman, civil rights leader. MCCAIN: Civil rights leader, American hero. That connected me and Sarah Palin to segregationists, to the ...
- McCain: I'm Not President Bush From the final presidential debate.
- A FOSSIL DISCOVERED IN GEORGIA HAS ONCE AGAIN OVERTURNED DARWINIST MYTHS The Independent newspaper took an important fossil discovery as its cover story on 9 September, 2009. Under the caption, A skull that rewrites the history of man, the report discussed fossil remains from more than one human being discovered in the Dmanisi region of Georgia. And due to their age and characteristics, these fossils totally repudiated Darwinist scenarios. Darwinists claim that Homo erectus, which they frequently employ as a tool in imaginary human evolution but which is in fact nothing other than todays man, emerged in Africa 1.9 million years ago. The fossils discovered WERE 1.8 MILLION YEARS OLD AND FOUND IN EURASIA. This revealed that the myths of evolution taught in schools for so many years were false. Darwinists famous MIGRATION OUT OF AFRICA: SCENARIO WAS ONCE AGAIN FRUSTRATED, JUST LIKE ALL OTHER EVOLUTIONIST SCENARIOS. But this example is nothing new. Darwinists frequently take a step back with regard to the scenarios they dreamed up, saying, Sorry, we made a mistake. To be more accurate, they are forced to take a step back because they are quite unable to match their evolutionary scenarios to any scientific evidence. When genuine fossils that overturn scenarios based on fictitious scenarios emerge the only option for them is to modify their fantastical tale and announce it all over again. This happens so often that fictitious ancestors and fictitious dates change and life forms supposedly descended from one another turn out to have lived at the same ...
- Repudiated Immortals - Of Montreal Live Second to last song during their encore.
- Sen. John McCain refutes a global warming denier Senator John McCain (R-AZ) refutes a global warming denier at an event in Spartanburg, SC, on February 18, 2007.
- John Pilger-Cambodia, The Betrayal part 2-5 The US not only helped create conditions that brought Cambodia's Khmer Rouge to power in 1975, but actively supported the genocidal force, politically and financially. By January 1980, the US was secretly funding Pol Pots exiled forces on the Thai border. The extent of this support-$85 million from 1980 to 1986-was revealed six years later in correspondence between congressional lawyer Jonathan Winer, then counsel to Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and the Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation. Winer said the information had come from the Congressional Research Service (CRS). When copies of his letter were circulated, the Reagan administration was furious. Then, without adequately explaining why, Winer repudiated the statistics, while not disputing that they had come from the CRS. In a second letter to Noam Chomsky, however, Winer repeated the original charge, which, he confirmed to me, was "absolutely correct." Washington also backed the Khmer Rouge through the United Nations, which provided Pol Pot's vehicle of return. Although the Khmer Rouge government ceased to exist in January 1979, when the Vietnamese army drove it out, its representatives continued to occupy Cambodia's UN seat. Their right to do so was defended and promoted by Washington as an extension of the Cold War, as a mechanism for US revenge on Vietnam, and as part of its new alliance with China (Pol Pot's principal underwriter and Vietnam's ancient foe). In 1981 ...
- Norval Morrisseau (1981) To be a Shaman... Answers within Questions... What is a Shaman? Why does a Shaman artist paint? What is Shamanistic Art? Why did Norval Morrisseau repudiate the Woodland School? Below are passages from Scroll Two of the e-book, Woodland Gold, that consider certain possibilities. The fourth question is complex. Why do you think Norval Morrisseau repudiated the Woodland School? Was he justified? When viewed as a personal or family talisman Shamanistic art empowers while it protects. Traditional pictographic art and birchbark scrolls are two-dimensional symbolic renderings that tell an archetypal story. A powerful alignment takes place in those who know how to interpret the colours and symbols in relation to one another. A vibrational sense of oneness with the archetype itself. Shamanistic art is a creative response to a fundamental sentient need to maintain health and well-being. Through artistic expression, a Shaman calls into play the triple faculties of imagination, intuition and inspiration in order to commune with Spirit. The Great Spirit in turn extends to the tribe the power to consciously harmonize environmental forces. When appreciating Woodland Art in essence we join the tribe vibrationally, and through that connection discover the power within ourselves. Shamanistic art primarily focuses on the relationship between the "Creator" and the "Created" using symbols to convey natural truths. Most artworks are two dimensional (pictographic) designs that one does not look into as one ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about repudiated
“It's all over the wires now, but for the two or three who haven't yet heard, a South Carolina pastor won himself a new batch of fervent fans -- and just as ardent critics -- with his post-electoral exhortation in the parish bulletin Voting for”
— "Repent"? "Repudiated." | Pelican Project Pro-Life,
“The Real News Network is a non-profit news and documentary network focused on providing independent and uncompromising journalism. Our staff, in collaboration with courageous journalists around the globe, will investigate, report and debate”
— Election Repudiated Corporate Dems - The Real News,
“In the latest Campus Watch Research, Stephen Schwartz examines the recent firing of Islamist scholar Tariq Ramadan by Dutch authorities in "Tariq Ramadan Repudiated," which appears today at The American Thinker. Here's an excerpt: In an important”
— Tariq Ramadan Repudiated - Campus Watch, campus-
“From the Real News Network Bio Jeff Cohen is the director of the Park Center for Independent Media at Ithaca College, and he was the founder of the media”
— Video: Real News: Election Repudiated Corporate Dems,
“You know good and well I don't support anything like that," House Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va. said Sunday. Blog Briefing Room Headlines. Administration braces for big WikiLeaks dump that includes damaging cables. King: Security line protesters would have”
— Cantor 'repudiates' Young Gun candidate in *** reenactments,
“Swedish vote repudiated. Forum " Submissions / Rejected stories " forum/t-18101/swedish-vote-repudiated#post- Help | Terms of Service | Privacy | Report a”
— Rejected stories: Swedish vote repudiated,
“Jacksonville Florida, Downtown Jacksonville, Freidman's Theories Repudiated. http:///blog/2008/12/chicago-repudiation/ Some time ago, I asked if "Milton Friedman was the next economist whose once lauded reputation may soon slide ?" Turns out it happened much quicker than expected”
— Freidman's Theories Repudiated. | Metro Jacksonville Forum,
— Mearsheimer and Walt,
“Current topics: politics, economics, social science in the sense of libertarianish world-view is not what's being repudiated, but rather modern liberalism as it relates to statism”
— Yes, liberalism/statism is being repudiated - Libertarian,
“Buckeye Surgeon: Thiessen Repudiated Forum is expected when you Blog of Rights: Official Blog of the American Civil Liberties Union " Preventive Detention Must be Repudiated and Overturned Obama gets management for death charming and on rolling stone.But unanticipated delays court them to be”
— Repudiated | ,