- Big News on House Republicans. Includes blogs, news, and community conversations about House Republicans. — “House Republicans : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News”,
- Republicans Sucks, here's why Republicans Suck The higest priorty of Republicans is that want to defeat Obama, and to HELL with the American people and our. — “Republicans Sucks | Republicans Suck”,
- By Matthew Rothschild, November 17, 2010. Republicans in Congress are proposing to amend the charter of the Federal Reserve Board not to make it more responsive to the people or less beholden to the banks. Quite the contrary.read more. Dispatch from the Reddest State ". — “Republicans | The Progressive”,
- As members of the Independent Conservative Republicans of Texas, we pledge to defend the values and principles on which our nation was founded. Independent Conservative Republicans of Texas are elected officials whose goal is to continue to strengthen the Republican Party by putting people. — “Independent Conservative Republicans of Texas”,
- Posts from the Republicans Category at Politics News, Elections Coverage, Political ***ysis and Opinion. — “Republicans Topic at Politics Daily: Politics News, Elections”,
- Did you see anything that changed your mind about who the best Republican candidate is? responses. Behind the Scenes. A look at what happened behind the scenes at the CNN/YouTube Republican Debate. — “YouTube - Broadcast Yourself”,
- The Republicans' initial base was in the Northeast and the upper Midwest. Republicans now hold approximately 3,890 of the total state legislative seats in America, about 53 percent. — “Republican Party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free”,
- News about the Republican Party. Commentary and archival information about the Republican Party from The New York Times. — “Republican Party News - The New York Times”,
- The latest news on Republicans, from thousands of sources worldwide. High-quality photos, articles, blog posts, quotes, and more. — “Republicans - News, photos, topics, and quotes”,
- Spreading Senator Barack Obama's message of competency and unity, supporting his presidential campaign, and providing a forum to debate and discuss. Includes biography, blogs, news clips with video, and state chapters. Republicans will have minimal gains (20-24 seats. — “Welcome to Republicans for Obama | Republicans for Obama”,
- Congress: Republicans. Newsweek Poll conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling their. — “Congress: Republicans”,
- Republican Party n. One of the two primary political parties of the United States, organized in 1854 to oppose the extension of slavery. — “Republican Party: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full”,
- The Republican Party or informally the GOP (short for Grand Old Party), is one of the two major political parties in the United States. Some groups have realigned: blacks went from the GOP to the Democrats in the 1930s, while white Southerners became Republicans in the 1980s. — “Republican Party - Conservapedia”,
- Washington (CNN) - Leadership elections for the Democratic and Republican caucuses in the House are scheduled for Wednesday. Republicans, who won a net gain of at least 60 seats in the midterm elections, will control that chamber next year. FULL STORY. — “Republicans – CNN Political Ticker - Blogs”,
- Includes information and news about President George Bush, the Bush Administration, and the Republican Party. — “Republican National Committee (RNC)”,
- Republicans synonyms, Republicans antonyms. Information about Republicans in the free online English 3. Republican Of, relating to, characteristic of, or belonging to the Republican Party of the United States. — “Republicans - definition of Republicans by the Free Online”,
- Sarah Palin, the telegenic Republican who exasperates and delights voters about equally, is dropping ever more hints of a presidential bid, including a visit Saturday to the key state of Iowa. The official purpose of her trip to suburban Des Moines is. — “Republican Party : Republican Party News and Photos”,
- The latest news on U.S. Republican Party, from thousands of sources worldwide. High-quality photos, articles, blog posts, quotes, and more. — “U.S. Republican Party - News, photos, topics, and quotes”,
- "For the first time in a long time, we have the chance to build a new majority of not just Democrats, but Independents and Republicans who've lost faith in their Washington leaders but want to believe again – who desperately want something new." – Barack Obama. — “Organizing for America | Republicans for Obama”,
- Republican Party, Republicans links and polls is the most obvious Republican address - being the Democratic Party's Official site. — “Republicans. Republican Party of America. ”,
- Political jokes, cartoons, satire and other humor poking fun at Republicans and conservatives. — “Republican Jokes - Conservative Jokes and Republican Humor”,
- Site by House Republicans designed to give the public access to news releases, schedules, and other information from their member of Congress. — “GOP.gov”, gop.gov
related images for republicans
- The Boston University
- streaming video Large crowds work best I spent an equal amount of time at the Republican headquarters earlier that night The Republicans gathering was small just 20 people split between two rooms I set my camera in the back room where maybe 10 people were watching Fox News They threw up their hands with a disgusted Ugh Some argued with the network calls which were
- The only common bond among the GOPer s running is each has managed to humiliate himself with disastrous defeats at some point or another
- Remember last year when the Latino and New American voters helped swing the election for Obama And all those GOP candidates that ran on anti immigrant platforms lost And the GOP tried to
- El destino de Jaume Rebassa una incógnita que quedó pendiente
- republicans JPG
- board of supervisors on January 18th 2009 I have been saying it for awhile today the O C Register followed suit District Attorney Tony Rackauckas all five members of the Board of Supervisors and the Orange County Republican
- Enlarge Image
- Republicans BHC Chieftain 10 20 2004 with pic
- by Nate Beeler by Patrick Corrigan The Toronto Star
- line for republicans jpg
- Is a cyber Giuliani as popular as a flesh and blood one Not necessarily Hitwise a service that records visitors to the 08ers websites has discovered that the Republican traffic race
- left to keep their great white hordes heading to the ballot box They sure can t point to any accomplishments they had during their last run in power as a reason to vote for them can they Tags failure racism
- Republicans jpg
- Puny little Man can t harm nature We don t need no stinkin permits Glummer H2 drive it like you stole the gas
- Manchester Republicans JPG
- Graphical Super Duper Tuesday results The Numbers Guy Republicans Executive Summary McCain is in strong shape Romney s viability is in question and Huckabee gets new life even though he s carried about all he can except for upcoming
- Town of Putnam Valley Republican Candidates Thank you Endorsed by the Republican Independence and Conservative Parties
- republicans debate0504 jpg
- Short takes 05 15 08
- Commissars SCW Only Described in Hit the Dirt p 8 The rule is optional but is applicable to Soviets in WWII in particular between July 1941 and November 1942 and Communists in
- Every thread turns into this thus dividing the country
- when the Hollywood Investigator asked if she d voted for Bush the woman explained that she and her hubby were merely carrying the banner for Republican friends who found it too heavy Racially the marchers were less diverse Although people of color were evident a scan of the crowd indicated that whites were at least 90 of the marchers maybe more Since that leaves
- Written in Response to this Column Right
- BartCop com Volume 2074 Little Chechnya In Today s Tequila Treehouse
- republicans jpg
- While there is now a new wave of Hate for Republicans Lets not forget the true enemy Hipsters While this video is not directed towards hipsters I d think that this is a good anthem
- Wonkette pointed out if the WH is really an equal op employer shouldn t the ad read GENIUS NEEDED MFGBLT YOU GOT THE RIGHT ONE BABY NOT Salon com Blumenthal says DUBYA s No longer the Right Man
- the standard bearers these days it seems And they firmly believe in what that male talk radio god has rushed to tell us when it comes to taking back the Congress and the White House Smarter Tougher Even Better Looking
- republicans jpg
- big government and I m pro life Is that wrong Answered No it s not Comment your a republican cheers and welcome
- Republics and Democrats
- republicans jpg
- available as a large PNG file as well The map shows nine out of ten committee Republicans with former staffers turned health care lobbyists OpenSecrets org does not report any staffers turned health care
- Sorry couldn t resist
- If we re rent a thugs these kids must have been rented from their parents country clubs Perhaps that sign is self referential In an earlier post I called Woodfin an
- Yikes I think if given a choice I d rather make aliyah
- Ray Lahood Robert Gates and Judd Gregg Not since Theodore Roosevelt has a President appointed 3 members of the opposing party to his cabinet It will be announced today that Judd Gregg R
- Mun Awng Tempest of Blood
- CD5 REPUBLICANS jpg
related videos for republicans
- Grayson: What Republicans Can Do With Their Tax Cuts For The Rich Congressman Grayson (D-Fla.) gives some ideas of what the rich can do with the extra $83000 they will get each year from the Republican's plan for tax cuts. But Rep. Grayson has a better idea.
- Republican: Non-Christians Should Leave US Follow us on Twitter: Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor Republican minority leader admits that he handed out tobacco industry bribes on the floor of the House of Representatives in order to secure subsidies for an industry that kills 443000 Americans every year. Even his fellow Republicans are shocked. Bonehner feels kinda bad about it. Now he's complains that the Democratic party is loading up the stimulus bill with "pork".
- Ever met a Republican not Owned by the Insurance Industry?
- Nationally Hispanic victories diversify Republicans New Mexico Governor-elect Susana Martinez is quickly becoming the poster girl for an election that swept her and other Republican Hispanics to victory in a half-dozen states, not only New Mexico, but Texas, Florida, Idaho, Nevada and Washington as well. In New Mexico voters catapulted Martinez into the Governor's office, her running mate John Sanchez into the Lieutenant Governor's job, and Dianna Duran into the Secretary of State's office. In Nevada, Republican Brian Sandoval won the governor's race, and Republican Marco Rubio won a three-way election in Florida to become that state's next US Senator. New Mexico state Representative Larry Larranaga, an Albuquerque Republican, sees a trend. " When you look at the Republican party, it represents the Hispanics well as being family-oriented," Larranaga said. "La familia is very important to Hispanics, obviously. They also like the independence of saying we're self-sufficient." University of New Mexico Political Science Professor Tim Krebs says it's too early to call it a trend. " In time we'll see if it's really a trend, really a big thing," said Krebs. "I think the Republican party in general has a problem with diversity, and to the extent they can successfully recruit candidates - minority candidates, women candidates - that is a good strategy for the Republicans." Voters in Texas elected two new Republican Hispanic congressmen, Florida and Idaho elected one apiece, and Washington voters elected a Republican Hispanic ...
- Bill Maher: Democrats Are the New Republicans Watch more at .
- Misconceptions of Obama fuel Republican campaign - 13 Oct 08 As the US presidential campaign enters its final weeks, both the Republican and Democratic candidates are hitting the swing states. But misconceptions and rumours abound and many voters have their facts about the candidates all wrong. Some believe that Democrat Barack Obama is a Muslim, for instance. Casey Kauffman talked to some Republican supporters after a rally by Sarah Palin, the Republican vice-presidential candidate, in Ohio.
- Republicans Busted On Stimulus Hypocrisy By Rachel Maddow Follow us on Twitter: Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- Democrat "Double Dares" Republicans Watch more at
- Everyday Normal Republicans! (A Zo and Crowder Special) Subscribe! New video every Thursday!
- NAS ft JAY-Z [BLACK REPUBLICANS] THE OFFICAL IKE TV UNOFFICAL BLACK REPUBLICANS VIDEO NOT THAT BULL***!!!!!!!
- Republican On Fox News Terrified Of Obama Summit (Video) Follow us on Twitter: Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- The Republican Downfall THe Downfall of the Republicans sarah palin, john mccain, george bush
- The Truth About Republicans by..George Carlin RIP George Carlin a Funny but truthful man.thanks for watching
- Republican Welfare Queens - MSNBC Cenk Attack Cenk Uygur (host of The Young Turks) on his weekly Daily Rant segment on the Dylan Ratigan show on MSNBC calls out GOP hypocrisy on government programs.
- Republicans Go Urban Michael Steele makes good on his promise to connect with the hip-hop demographic. Starring Justin Brown and Nick Ross. Also featuring Justen Blaize, Gregory Carroll, Dennis Johnson, Philipe Preston, Dike Uzoukwa. Written by Jen Statsky.
- Ron Paul in Debate at Reagan Library (May '07) A guest on CNBC and Pat Buchanan comment on Ron Paul followed by Ron Paul in the debate.
- Republicans Vs Democrats FREE Movies(!): New TYT Facebook Page(!): Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at Note GoDaddy and Netflix are TYT sponsors.
- Republican Party Values Since 2003, the number of high ranking Republican officials, Governors, and Congressmen who have been brought up on serious criminal charges has been staggering. This video is a short summery of the most high-profile Republicans that have been convicted and investigated. At the very least it shows Republicans as a party of hypocrites who flagrantly disregard the law. At the most, it reveals the modern GOP as a political organization rotting from the top down.
- How Did So Many Republicans End Up Believing Falsehoods About Obama?
- Republicans Say The Darndest Things (Greatest Modern Hits) Clip by insightbites: "Republicans Say The Darndest Things (Greatest Modern Hits)," chronicling some of the (many) dumb, stupid things Republicans have said over the last few years (it was really tough narrowing it down to 10 minutes). Clip features: Joe Barton, Sue Lowden, Sharron Angle, Andre Bauer, Louis Gohmert, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, George Allen, Sarah Palin, Steve Doocy, people at Palin rally, Strongsville, Ohio and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, Michele Bachmann and George Bush.
- Black Republicans Why some Blacks have adopted the Republican Party as their Party.
- Unruly Republicans Disrupt Health Care Debate
- Republicans roll out "Pledge to America".flv House Republicans Unveil 'Pledge to America,' Call for Tax and Spending Cuts Published September 23, 2010 House Minority Leader John Boehner of Ohio, center, accompanied by Craig Fritsche, president of Tart Lumber, left, and Tabetha A. Baume-Chandler, president of Facility Technology of Sterling, Va., gather at Tart Lumber in Sterling, Va., Thursday, Sept. 23, 2010, to announce the Republicans "Pledge to America" agenda. (AP) House Minority Leader John Boehner of Ohio, center, accompanied by Craig Fritsche, president of Tart Lumber, left, and Tabetha A. Baume-Chandler, president of Facility Technology of Sterling, Va., gather at Tart Lumber in Sterling, Va., Thursday, Sept. 23, 2010, to announce the Republicans "Pledge to America" agenda. (AP) House Republicans on Thursday rolled out their "Pledge to America," a sweeping conservative agenda that calls for reining in federal spending, permanently extending all of the Bush tax cuts, and repealing President Obama's signature health care law. Republicans are hoping the agenda, released just five weeks before crucial midterm elections, will help power them back into the majority in the House. "Across America, the people see a government in Washington that isn't listening, doesn't get it, and doesn't care," House Minority Leader John Boehner said as he and other Republican leaders released the 21-page document at a news conference at a hardware story and lumber yard in Sterling, Va. "This new governing agenda, built by ...
- Weiner Challenges the Republicans to Put-Up or Shut-Up on Healthcare
- nas - black republican nas ft jay-z sorry its a boring vid. it is off hip hop is dead
- Republicans in Congress For details, visit
- Generation Chickenhawk: With The College Republicans Max Blumenthal takes us on a hilarious and shocking tour of the College Republican National Convention, where the GOP's next generation cheer on the war in Iraq, then make sorry excuses for why they can't serve. Also featuring Tom DeLay, brainwashed evangelical youth, and moving interpretive dance by Blumenthal.
- SA@TAC - Republicans War *** Taking the GOP to task on the one issue too many Republicans still consider non-negotiable.
- Ill. Republican Calls for Burris to Resign Just as Illinois was moving past the agony and embarrassment of former Gov. Rod Blagojevich's ousting, Senator Roland Burris was hearing calls for his own resignation Sunday amid allegations he lied to legislators. (Feb. 16)
- Republicans Kill Anti-Outsourcing Bill New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Lil Wayne and Juelz Santana - Black Republicans - Jay Z DISS Juelz Santana and Lil Wayne collabs and shoot a video single off the upcoming mixtape 'I can't feel my face'. Juelz takes shots at Jay-z and Nas, while Wayne ad-lift his whole verse. This oringinal song is song by Jay-Z and Nas.
- Democrat Dares Republicans to Repeal Obamacare New York's Gary Ackerman wants GOP to put up or sit down
- Nas ft. Jay-Z- Black Republican Disclaimer- I don't own rights to this song.
- I'm Voting Republican I'm Voting Republican is a satirical look at the likely outcome of another four years of Republican government. The not-so-subtle message behind the film is the importance of a united bloc of citizens willing to take the time and effort to vote Democrat in order to improve America's domestic and foreign policy.
- Ronald Reagan Speech - 1964 Republican National Convention Watch Ronald Reagan's speech to the 1964 Republican National Convention
- Weekly Republican Address 10/23/10 US Senator John Thune (R-SD) released the following weekly Republican address.
- Democrats or Republicans: Terrible Choice Either Way Cenk Uygur appears on MSNBC July 16, 2010 to discuss Republican and Obama Administration approaches to handling the economy, and is not happy either way. Read Cenk's latest blog: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Follow us on Twitter: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- Rachel Maddow Nails Republican Healthcare Hypocrisy (Video) Join the TYT Facebook Fan Page: Follow TYT on Twitter: Follow TYT on Google Buzz: Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at TYT Network (new WTF?! channel)
- Republican Calls Dem's Dead Son "A Homo" Vote TYT everyday through 1/15/10 @ : Follow us on Twitter: Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
twitter about republicans
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about republicans
“Find all the information involving the Republican National Committee (RNC). Learn about the latest news about the GOP. Blog: Blueprint for Victory. RNCWomen: Obama's Report Card. Sarah Palin Inspires Faithful at GOP Victory Rally”
— RNC: Republican National Committee | RNC: Republican National,
“The *** You Republicans Blog: A Blog Dedicated to Insulting Republicans. Because I hate them. Top republicans admitted it to Jonathan Martin, who wrote about it on his blog”
— *** You Republicans - The F U Republiblog, ***
“In the midst of one of the worst unemployment crises in U.S. history, Senate Republicans killed a jobs bill last Thursday by a 56-40 vote”
— Republicans Kill Jobs Bill, care2.com
“The Flathead Beacon is a weekly print newspaper and daily online news source serving Western Montana's greater Flathead Valley. Headquartered in Kalispell, Montana”
— Republicans Blog the Legislature | Flathead Beacon,
“blog. faqs. glossary. resources. online quotes. tags: Republicans. health If you listen to John Boehner, health reform is not only completely abhorrent to the”
“All postings received by the Ways and Means Republicans Blog are considered intended for publication. All points of view are welcome on the Ways and Means Republicans Blog, provided they are respectful and professional”
— House Committee on Ways and Means : Republicans : Blog, house.gov
“Public Blog. Kelly Thomas's blog. 6 comments. Read more. An Experiment in as we watch more and more Republicans lean more and more to the right”
— Recent Blogs | Republicans for Obama,
“Richard Adams's blog + Republicans. Wednesday 24 November 2010. Sarah Palin: 'We've got to stand with our North Korean allies' A fresh round of debates and attack ads see Democrats and Republicans in trench warfare”
— Richard Adams's blog + Republicans | World news | ,