- representation (plural representations) That which represents another. representation in Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913. — “representation - Wiktionary”,
- representation - definition of representation from : Acting in place of, or standing for another party by an authorization or legal right through (1) an agent or proxy on behalf of a principal, (2) a counsel on behalf of a. — “representation definition”,
- Definition of representation in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of representation. Pronunciation of representation. Translations of representation. representation synonyms, representation antonyms. Information about representation in the free. — “representation - definition of representation by the Free”,
- Representation definition, the act of representing. See more. the state or fact of being so represented: to demand representation on a board of directors. — “Representation | Define Representation at ”,
- Perhaps the most important factor in determing whether a defendant will receive the death penalty is the quality of the representation he or she is provided. Almost all defendants in capital cases cannot afford their own attorneys. In many cases,. — “Death Penalty Representation | Death Penalty Information Center”,
- representation n. The act of representing or the state of being represented. Something that represents, as: An image or likeness of something. — “representation: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full”,
- Definition of representation in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is representation? Meaning of representation as a legal term. What does representation mean in law?. — “representation legal definition of representation”, legal-
- The NMB investigates representation disputes in the railroad, commuter railroad, and airline industries only. Collective bargaining representation of employees in the Federal sector (United States government employees) is administered by the Federal Labor Relations Authority. — “Frequently Asked Questions: Representation”, nmb.gov
- In the 1960s and 1970s, students frequently asked, "Which kind of representation is best?" and I usually replied that we'd need more research. But now I would reply: To solve really hard problems, we'll have to use several different representations. — “AITopics / Representation”,
- The concept of political representation is misleadingly simple: everyone seems to know what it is, yet few can agree on any particular definition. [ Classic treatments of the concept of political representations within this literature include Pennock and Chapman 1968; Pitkin, 1967 and Schwartz,. — “Political Representation (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)”, plato.stanford.edu
- Representations allow students to communicate mathematical approaches, arguments, and understanding to themselves and to others. To become deeply knowledgeable about fractions, for example, students need a variety of representations that support their understanding. — “Standards for School Mathematics: Representation”,
- Knowledge representation and reasoning is an area of artificial intelligence whose fundamental goal is to represent knowledge in a manner that facilitates inferencing (i.e. drawing conclusions) from knowledge. Knowledge representation and reasoning is an area of artificial intelligence whose. — “Knowledge Representation”,
- Representation Manufacturers & Representation Suppliers Directory - Find a Representation Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Representation Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Representation-Representation Manufacturers, Suppliers and”,
- one that represents: as a : an artistic likeness or image b (1) : a statement or account made to influence the act or action of representing : the state of being represented: as a : representationalism 2 b (1) : the action or fact of one person standing for another so as to have the rights and. — “Representation - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- representation (government), in government, method or process of enabling the citizenry, or some of them, to participate in the shaping of legislation and governmental policy through deputies chosen by them. — “representation (government) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Definition of representation from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of representation. Pronunciation of representation. Definition of the word representation. Origin of the word representation. — “representation - Definition of representation at”,
- REPRESENTATION, a term used in various senses in different connexions, but particularly in a political meaning, which has developed out of the others. Representation was already fast growing up; but it had hardly yet reached such a stage that it could be ordained in legal form. — “Representation - LoveToKnow 1911”, 1911
- Definition of representation in the Dictionary. Meaning of representation. What does representation mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word representation. Information about representation in. — “What does representation mean? definition, meaning and”,
- Representation refers to the construction in any medium (especially the mass media) of aspects of reality' such as people, places, objects, events, cultural identities and other abstract concepts. Such representations may be in speech or writing as well as still or moving pictures. — “Media Representation”,
- Representation. Representation. 1. Presence, bearing, air; Appearance; impression on the sight. 2. An Image, likeness, or reproduction in some manner of a thing; A material image or figure; a reproduction in some material or tangible form; in later use, a drawing or painting. — “Representation”, english.emory.edu
- Federal Regulations on Representation. Registration Requirements for Representatives to Receive Direct Payment of Approved Fees and Forms 1099-MISC A claimant may appoint a qualified individual to represent him or her in doing business with Social Security. — “Representing Social Security Claimants”, ssa.gov
- The Official Site of the North Carolina General Assembly. NC House (current representation) NC House (effective January 2011) NC Senate. Congressional. Interactive Map. — “North Carolina General Assembly - Representation”, ncga.state.nc.us
- Representation of the International NGO - the representative office of the INGO mission Knowledge representation, the study of formal ways to describe knowledge. Legal representation or advocacy is. — “Representation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related images for representation
- knowledge representation jpg
- representation a Vierzon 009 jpg
- representation jpg
- We can add more than one representation to the same media element For example in figure 6 we have just right clicked over a media element that has two different file
- Click Here to Have your Animals Represented by Kim s Exotic Critter s
- representation png
- Figure 7 Assigning Role or Definition Method to a Property Representation
- U S Post Office Courthouse Little Rock AR
- Representation As a member of the Society your concerns and interests are represented throughout government The Society is closely involved in all new issues that will effect your role
- and are not clearly visible By using representations we can move these features so that we are able to display each of these points visually without changing the geometry of the feature To spread these points out and change the position of them we can do the following
- the Representation toolbar you can use the Direct select tool to select individual features and move them as you see fit The following shows that two individual dashes have been moved
- After completed you can stop editing and view your changes The bridge is now thicker than the rest of the roadway The representation rule for the whole dataset was not overridden but rather just the rule for this particular feature The attributes
- Representation jpg FCItemID=S016F6386
- 一 學生綜合表現成績計算方式 二 學生懲罰存記暨改過銷過實施要點
- level differences language granularity viewpoint A abstract syntax graphs example concrete grammar example abstract grammar example schema translation rules visual languages metamodels example Columbus C++ model B Dagstuhl middle level model
- you see the icon you can move your feature Repeat for the other point or points that you would like to move The end result is that the points have been spread out making them all visible The geometry of the feature class has not changed
- Figure 8 Assigning Role or Definition Method to a Property Representation
- checks and offering advice on vintage roll overs so that no sales opportunities are missed
- Visual Represention Research lab Visual Representation Research Lab 視覚表象実験室
- result I want If truly desired the following is an instance in which you may want to use a free representation You may want to change the individual symbology of a Stream under a roadway
- The geometry of the feature class has not changed Free Representations There are very specific times that you may want to use a functionality known as a Free Representation A Free Representation is the representation of a single feature
- example syntax graph properties § 2 3 Graph Schema views grUML classes associations multiplicities example syntax graph semantics rules for modeling § 2 4 Reference Schemas reference schemas syntax level middle level architecture level differences
- of a large scientific school that is known both in Russia and abroad Here is his most elegant representation of the same matter I do hope you get the idea of this russian master
- representation jpg
- The following chart shows occupations in which African Americans are particularly under represented Note that most of these occupations fall into the fifth or highest wage quintile The following chart shows decreasing representation of African Americans at the higher levels of the healthcare career ladder In some cases such as with dental assistants low
- En attendant j ai assisté à une représentation de la tornade par l Ecole Polytechnique de Palaiseau Essonne 91 lors du deuxieme salon de la recherche du Samedi 10 Juin 2006 Les explications de l enseignant au grand public
- On the Representation toolbar you can use the Direct select tool to select individual features and move them as you see fit The following shows that two individual dashes have been
- Representation 6f3bb jpg
- © Mark Dowe 2008 all rights protected
- 2 representation edited jpg
- Hi Res JPEG 0 19 MB
- ph gr representation4 jpg
- ph gr representation1 jpg
- Team20 Best Representation jpg
- une plaque de tuf de 1 40 m de longueur prise dans la structure arrière du me ae sur le côté intérieur d un pavage Il est actuellement en piètre condition Marimari Kellum Ottino 1971
- janssens representation jpg
- U S Post Office Courthouse
- 3d representation
- representation jpg
related videos for representation
- Powerful Film Moments! A moving representation of some of the films that inspire me most.. And some films that are just plain awesome. (for the guy who asked) Most of the films in order they appear - Forest Gump, Battle Royale, Seven Samurai, Last of the Mohicans, Never Ending Story, Rocky Balboa (love all the rocky's though), Ghost Dog, The Last Samurai, The Shawshank Redemption, Karate Kid 1 then 3, Braveheart, Star Wars (ROTJ), Gladiator, Cool Runnings, Castle in the Sky-Laputa, Good Will Hunting, Its a Wonderful Life, Saving Private Ryan, Pulp Fiction, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Leon, FFAC, Lords of Dogtown, Fight Club, Apocalypse Now, Schindler's List, Aliens, Brassed Off (Pete Postlethwaite RULES!), Spartacus, Ben-Hur, Billy Elliot. ...Had many others to add as well but the video was getting way too long lol.
- Setsubun: A Pictorial Representation by Nina Setsubun is a day where "Oni" (ogres) come to the houses and schools of little kids in Japan. The kids have to throw soy beans at them and tell them to get out (Oni wa soto) while wishing for prosperity within (Fuku wa uchi). Nina was ready with her beans for the Oni at daycare, but when they came she burst into tears and Ms. Sakano held her hand. She drew a picture of the event to give to Ms. Sakano as thanks. She describes it here.
- John Cleese Explains Proportional Representation John Cleese Explains Proportional Representation in this short clip from
- COTR | Representation of no. 13 - CROON croon channel : croon: my walk sucks :S :D Hope you enjoy it :) good luck bro's
- Mama n Nem Skit from the Cedric the Entertainer show.
- Microsoft Unwrap Mosaics: A new representation We introduce a new representation for video which facilitates a number of common editing tasks. The representation has some of the power of a full reconstruction of 3D surface models from video, but is designed to be easy to recover from a priori unseen and uncalibrated footage. By modelling the image-formation process as a 2D-to-2D transformation from an object's texture map to the image, modulated by an object-space occlusion mask, we can recover a representation which we term the "unwrap mosaic". Many editing operations can be performed on the unwrap mosaic, and then re-composited into the original sequence, for example resizing objects, repainting textures, copying/cutting/pasting objects, and attaching effects layers to deforming objects.
- John Adams: Paul Giamatti and Laura Linney (HBO) A conversation with the stars of John Adams, Paul Giamatti & Laura Linney. For more information about John Adams, log onto
- 3 - Hebrews Chapter One: Representation of God's being An image of God is not God. An image of God's being is not God. It is an image OF God's being. Basic Trinitarian "Logic": Statement: If you have the divine nature of God then you ARE God. The word "God" is used twice in this statement. This does NOT mean "If you have the divine nature of God the Father then you ARE God the Father" in Trinitarian doctrine. So then what DOES this statement mean? It can only mean "If you have the divine nature of God the Father then you are divine by nature" where the second instance of the word "God" is a synonym for divine nature. Because if it meant "If you have the divine nature of that identity known as God the Father then you also are God by identity" it would be a confusion of being ("what") and identity ("who"). Hence, it cannot mean this by their own admission that one cannot confuse being and identity. Therefore, this shell game goes like this: 1. If you have the same divine nature of (1) God the Father then you are (2) God, where the word "God" in the second instance is a synonym for "divine by nature." 2. And then one is to simply change the definition of the second instance of the word "God" in one's mind from "divine by nature" to "an identity known as God." Twisted logic. All you need to do is ask Trinitarians to define their terms when it comes to this line of "reasoning."
- Lecture 5 - Representation of Numbers Numerical Methods And Programing by Prof.PBSunil Kumar, Dept. of Physics, IIT Madras
- COTR | Representation of no. 4 - OTS. *NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED. I do not own the song used in this video. the song belongs to its rightful owner. DISCLAIMER: I do not own music.Copyright Disclaimer--"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.... ----------------------------------- OTS. -
- Madden NFL 10 - Titans vs. Ravens - HD (1 of 6) Watch as the Titans (controlled by Madden lead designer Ian Cummings) take on the CPU Ravens in this epic Wild card playoff battle thanks to Madden NFL 10. - 10 minute quarters w/ accelerated clock - All-Pro difficulty - Default slider settings *** DISCLAIMER *** This is an Alpha build and the game is still work in progress.
- "Miss Representation": Official Trailer Trailer Courtesy of Girls' Club Entertainment. Like drawing back a curtain to let bright light stream in, MISS REPRESENTATION uncovers a glaring reality we live with every day but fail to see. Directed by Jennifer Siebel Newsom, the film explores how mainstream media contribute to the under-representation of women in influential positions in America and challenges the media's limiting and often disparaging portrayals of women, which make it difficult for the average girl to see herself as powerful. In a society where media is the most persuasive force shaping cultural norms, the collective message that our young women and men overwhelmingly receive is that a woman's value and power lie in her youth, beauty, and ***uality--and not in her capacity as a leader. While women have made strides in leadership over the past few decades, the United States still ranks 90th in the world for women in national legislatures, depression rates have doubled among ***age girls, and cosmetic surgery on minors has more than tripled in the last ten years. Stories from ***age girls and provocative interviews with politicians, journalists, academics, and activists like Condoleeza Rice, Nancy Pelosi, Katie Couric, Rachel Maddow, Margaret Cho, Rosario Dawson and Gloria Steinem build momentum as MISS REPRESENTATION accumulates startling facts and statistics that will leave the audience shaken and armed with a new perspective.
- Brad Neely george washington 5
- SM - One Foot on the Gas, One Foot in the Grave Song from Streetlight Manifesto's "Somewhere in the Between". Also my favorite song from the album. Lyrics: It's in the air you breathe and it's also in the water It's something you can't see, you've been warned of by your mothers You've had enough deceit, You know enough to see Join the others When you could hardly breathe, you were wondering why you bothered And they gave us seven days to renounce our wicked ways Too late to make amends because we both know how this ends So do the right thing or do nothing (What will you do when they come for you?) Or just do what is easier (What will you do when they come for you?) That is what I read what I swear they said to me Nine times out of ten they lied to me And after all they had the gall to say "Son, no one will save you now" (Chorus) We want it, they got it They claim we'll die without it But something tells me they are wrong So what will you do when they call your name and you're not ready to go? Everyone will stare at you and tell you what you know That you're in too deep and you can't quite keep your secrets, one and all We might just make it after all, on our own We might just make it after all But we had one foot on the gas and one foot in the grave Everyone was laughing when we said we had it made Started with six or seven, moved on to eight or nine (What will you do when they come for you?) Nobody seemed to notice, nobody seemed to mind (What will you do when they come for you?) Little miss demissed can't miss like a ...
- IEEE-754 Single Precision Representation: Part 2 of 2 Learn how the IEEE-754 standard represents a floating point in single precision.
- Introduction to Binary Representation of Numbers Learn about binary representation of numbers - how to convert a base-10 number to a base-2 number.
- prototype music video [sick puppies] song:war well i cant explain how excited i am for this game so i made this oh and yes this is the song on the street fighter 4 commercial
- Killing us softly - Advertising image of women part 1 Jean Kilbourne's pioneering work helped develop and popularize the study of gender representation in advertising. Her award-winning Killing us Softly films have influenced millions of college and high school students across two generations and on an international scale. In this important new film, Kilbourne reviews if and how the image of women in advertising has changed over the last 20 years. With wit and warmth, Kilbourne uses over 160 ads and TV commercials to critique advertising's image of women. By fostering creative and productive dialogue, she invites viewers to look at familiar images in a new way, that moves and empowers them to take action.
- Super Mario RPG - Episode 35 We continue through Land's End, play an annoying minigame, and then return to the Kero Sewers to kick that Shy Away's ass!
- Robert Fisk on false representation of Hezbollah Robert Fisk decries US media's failure to report the truth about Hezbollah and the conflict in Lebanon. I wrote a related ICH article on the subject during the conflict. "Free in Our Time" (Excepts below ) "What is happening in Lebanon will change ( by example ) a variety of things on this planet that people accept as fact. The fundamental reason for this is that when Hassan Nasrallah says he cares about the Lebanese people, he means it. Not that anyone in this country would know that of course, since mainstream media hasn't played more than thirty seconds of any of his statements followed by the "white man's overview", but if you had the opportunity to actually hear him you would surely know differently. This makes him unique as a leader since there are very few leaders ( certainly not ours ) that actually care for the people they are supposed to serve and protect. We should all be very well aware by now that leaders on this planet aren't elected, they are "installed" and are there to support the desires of the Global Corporation at the expense of the individual. One glaring example of this was Hezbollah's immediate response to the cease fire. Engineers and doctors were immediately dispatched, and registry centers were set up all over the south for people in need of aid. The response was so swift that European aid agencies that went in after the cease fire couldn't find people that had not already been visited by Hezbollah. The aid workers ...
- EuroBasket 2009 - Teams Representation Russia, Spain, Lithuania, Greece, Germany, Croatia, Slovenia, Turkey, Poland, Serbia, FYR Macedonia, Latvia, Great Britain, Israel, Bulgaria. (The new champion Coming soon.)
- Buyers Representation
- Commission expert groups and balanced representation and transparency (debate) Dennis De Jong Plenary intervention
- Latino Stereotypes and Representation in the Media
- Judge Napolitano: Repeal the "Progressive" 17th Amendment For Better Local Representation Judge Napolitano explains why repealing the 17th Amendment (Direct Election of Senators), which wasn't part of the original Constitution (added by Woodrow Wilson "progressives") will enhance local representation.
- Differentiating and Integrating Power Series Differentiating and Integrating Power Series - Two examples are shown of integrating or differentiating a known power series to derive a power series representation for a new function. For more free videos visit Austin Math Tutor, Austin Math Tutoring, Austin Algebra Tutor, Austin Calculus Tutor
- Farage: No Taxation Without Representation ► European Parliament, Strasbourg - 20 October 2010 ►Speaker Nigel Farage MEP, UKIP, Co-President of the EFD group. ► Debate: JD - G20 summit - European Council meeting • Preparations for the G20 Summit (11-12 November) • Preparations for the European Council meeting (28-29 October) • (29/09) BERÈS CRIS - Financial, economic and social crisis: Recommendations concerning the measures and initiatives to be taken (mid-term report) (D+A) • (05/10) FEIO ECON - Improving the economic governance and stability framework of the Union, in particular in the euro area (D+A) .................................. ► Credits: Video: EbS - European Parliament .................................. Transcript Well, president Barroso, you're certainly flexing your muscles, using the powers given to you with the Lisbon treaty which you pushed through using illegitimate means. You now do everything you can on the world stage and within the EU to acquire all the attributes of statehood. And nowhere could that be more apparent than in your recent proposal for a direct tax to be levied by the European institutions on the peoples of this continent. Of course in previous times there was a very successful independence movement that campaigned on the slogan of 'No taxation witout representation'. And you certainly, sir, are not a representative. We haven't voted for you and we can't remove you. So I think with this direct tax you actually made a mistake. And what an expensive club it's ...
- Debussy : Clair de Lune no comment...
- WMC at Sundance Film festival 2011 Women's Media Center Progressive Girls Voices Journalists head to the 2011 Sundance Film Festival to raise awareness about gender disparity in Filmmaking. The Women's Media Center thanks the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media, the Center for the Study of Women in Television and Film, The Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, Global Media Monitoring Project, American University's Women & Politics Institute, Media Matters, and NPR for their research on women in the media.
- RIGHT TO WORK & TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! GET THE WORD OUT!!!! I AM FOR THE PEOPLE!
- Explosions In The Sky - Your Hand in Mine(w/strings) Music Video Representation I Just did some quick filming and editing. This only took me about 2 hours to complete on a sunday. It's not anything special, or trying to impress anyone. I posted this mostly for the song so don't hate! :) Film and edit by me! Featuring a few family members, who did not know I was even filming them ;) haha. Song of course: Explosions In The Sky - Your Hand in Mine (w/strings) from the friday night lights soundtrack. a great band, check them out. I know this video resembles some other videos with the whole black and white thing, but I'm sorry. It's just a coincidence.
- COTR | Representation of no. 8 - BabyStep sry for quali and the bad walk but I'm soo rusty^^ hope you still enjoy :) my channel :
- Representation of Gays in the Media Different clips portraying homo***uality in the media as not accepted, funny, culturally refined, and just a word.
- Cleese on PR (full length) John Cleese in 1987 video talks about proportional representation using examples from British elections - focus on what Americans call Choice Voting ()
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic provides a realistic representation of life in Ponyville derp
- Power Series Representation of Functions Power Series Representation of Functions - In this video I manipulate the power series representation of 1/(1-x) to derive power series representations of other functions. For more free math videos, visit Austin Math Tutor, Austin Math Tutoring, Austin Algebra Tutor, Austin Calculus Tutor
- Floating Point Representation: Example Learn via an example of how a number in base-10 is represented as floating point number in base-2.
- Representation & the Media: Featuring Stuart Hall In this accessible introductory lecture, Hall focuses on the concept of "representation"-- one of the key ideas of cultural studies-- and shows how reality is never experienced directly, but always through the symbolic categories made available by society.
- COTR | Representation of No.5 Frank.walK [ FM ] YEAA! ;D | COTRevolution forgive me for delaying my presentation, these days my busy in my business for the sake of my birthday if not sap but is here and I get good, good comment to support thanks :) |MY OFFICIAL CHANNEL SUSCRIBE| .- - HERE CLIK |
- Ratatat- Neckbrace My visual interpretation and color representation of Ratatat's "Neckbrace," from their album, LP4
twitter about representation
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about representation
“Cave paintings are paintings on cave walls and ceilings, and the term is used especially for those dating to prehistoric times. The earliest known European cave paintings date to 32,000 years ago. The purpose of the paleolithic cave paintings is”
— cbirdesign " Representation,
“As odd as this is, to post an article talking about media representation, on the forum of a media representation, here it is. research, both today and in the past, has been media representation”
— Paranormal Research Problems Pt. 2 - Media Representation,
“Report This Blog. Search: Commercial Real Estate Brokerage - Houston. Thursday November 11, 2010. CRExtract: 11.11.2010. Posted by: The less information and attention provided to your representation, the less service you will receive. The less service, the less”
— Tenant Representation's Blog,
— Representation of %,
“Hello, I'm developing a data viewer web application for my University and I found a problem with MSColumn3DLineDY using na XML data source. In m”
— Representation Errors With Mscolumn3Dlinedy - FusionCharts Forum,
“You are here: Home " Blog " Tag " representation. The Gig Salad Blog. A career in entertainment: What it takes. February 7th, 2008 by Mark Steiner. Mark Steiner. Mark cut his teeth as an actor (ouch) in the movie industry in New York City in the”
— Representation | The Gig Salad Blog,
“Blog. Glossary. Advanced Search. Support FairVote. Home / Blog Category: Fair Representation Categories: Fair Elections, Fair Representation, Instant Runoff Voting. This week at the Non-Majority Rule”
— | Entries Categorized with "Fair Representation",
“TheNext2Shine is a multifaceted online music community dedicated on broadcasting news, showcasing musical talent, as well as engaging in the art of digital social media marketing. We are committed to the representation of high-quality music by”
— Next To Shine Music Blog - Exclusive R&B Music Downloads, blog.thenext2
“Glostra is an interdisciplinary research group devoted to study strategy in an increasingly complex global business environment. The research team is a combination of researchers and business executives from leading universities and Finnish”
— representation, glostra.fi