- This section provides information for developers who are interested in creating their own OpenSolaris repositories, and creating and publishing IPS packages andSVR4 packages. This example creates an OpenSolaris repository repository1 with a port value of 9000 and shows the content of. — “IPS For Developers (Tasks) - Getting Started With OpenSolaris”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. one that contains or stores something nonmaterial. — “Repository - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- The Texas A&M Repository. The Texas A&M Repository collects, preserves, and distributes the scholarly output of the university, including scholarly articles and books, electronic theses and dissertations, conference proceedings, technical reports, and digitized library collections. — “Repository”, repository.tamu.edu
- The current release of the SWISSMODEL-Repository (10.2.2) consists of 3'021'185 model entries for 2'244'854 unique sequences in the UniProt database. NOTE: The SWISS-MODEL repository contains theoretically calculated models, which may contain significant errors. — “SWISS-MODEL Respository”,
- The R.A.L.E.® Repository presents digital recordings of respiratory sounds in health and disease. These are breath sounds that doctors, nurses, respiratory and physical therapists hear with a stethoscope when they auscultate the chest of a patient. — “The R.A.L.E. Repository”, rale.ca
- This article looks at some of the functionality that a maven repository should provide. Criteria for choosing a maven repository are listed. Steps involved in setting up a maven repository using Artifactory are explained. — “Setting Up a Maven Repository”,
- What is a Repository. Martin Fowler writes: "A Repository mediates between the domain and data mapping layers, acting like an in-memory domain object collection. Client objects construct query specifications declaratively and submit them to Repository for satisfaction. — “The Repository Pattern”,
- Instructions for using the ANR Repository. The Repository holds documents, images, video and other files for use internally within ANR, and for the public. — “ANR Repository Information”,
- The syntax of the OJB repository xml files is defined by the repository.dtd. The version attribute is used to bind a repository.xml file to a given version of this dtd. — “Repository File”,
- Ultimate Edition & Ubuntu Linux based distro's software repository. — “Ultimate Edition Software Repository | Ultimate Edition”,
- Strictly speaking, the term repository refers to the directory named .hg (dot hg) in the repository root directory. All of the files and directories that coexist with the .hg directory in the repository root are said to live in the working directory. — “Repository - Mercurial”,
- - The homepage of "" Those traits have helped the Marlington High School junior running back become the 2010 Repository Stark County Player of the Year. — “Repository, The”,
- The file repository is used to store the actual files loaded into the FOSSology system. While the Database stores meta information about files, the Repository holds the actual files. Each file is named after a pseudo-unique checksum: sha1.md5.length. sha1. — “repository [FOSSology]”,
- This page describes the term repository and lists other pages on the Web where you can find additional information. — “What is repository? - A Word Definition From the Webopedia”,
- Repository definition, a receptacle or place where things are deposited, stored, or offered for sale: See more. — “Repository | Define Repository at ”,
- Repository (publishing), real or virtual facility for the deposit of academic publications such as academic journal articles National Mine Map Repository, U.S. government-run facility assuming the responsibility of storing information extracted from mining maps, including pictures of the. — “Repository - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- repository n. , pl. , -ries . A place where things may be put for safekeeping. A warehouse. A museum One that contains or is a store of something specified: "Bone marrow is also the repository for some leukemias and lymphomas" (Seth Rolbein). — “repository: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Offer domain name services - become a registrar which is ICANN accredited to offer customers top level domains (TLDs). VeriSign maintains the world largest domain name registry with an extensive history in operating the worldâ€™s best known. — “Legal Repository from VeriSign, Inc”,
- In the summer of 1999 The UVa Library developed a prototype for a digital object repository management system that was intended to be the foundation for our digital library system. Flexible Extensible Digital Object Repository Architecture (Fedora™) developed by Carl. — “UVa Library: Digital Initiatives - R&D - Central Digital”, lib.virginia.edu
- Translations of repository. repository synonyms, repository antonyms. Information about repository in the free online English dictionary and 5. One that contains or is a store of something specified: "Bone marrow is also the repository for some leukemias and lymphomas" (Seth Rolbein). — “repository - definition of repository by the Free Online”,
related images for repository
- Repository Browser You want to check out a sub project from a large repository but do not know the exact name Just browse the repository like a normal file system and select the directory you want to check out
- 그림 9 그림 9 Bugzilla와 공지 팝업용 리포지터리 repository 태스크 에디터 여러분의 커넥터가 오프라인 편집을 지원하면 Mylar는 태스크의 카피를 관리하고 상응하는 쿼리나 태스크가 동기화 될 때
- 572 デフォルトの名無しさん sage2007 12 12 水 11 12 02 >>571 http www syntevo com smartsvn screenshots repository browser png どうでもいいけどわかりにくいページだな
- 3985844 jpg
- Click on Tools option in the main menu and select Repository Explorer option under AnkhSVN
- The Repository Dining Set I created this set while writing the repository tutorial Animated Window and Door set This set was inspired by the idea I had to create cell animations for the game
- ♦ ♦ ♦ For the user convenience BioDownloader has a built in task Repository to download and update the most commonly used bioinformatics databases in just several mouse clicks ♦ ♦ ♦ BioDownloader has a built in tool for rapid post download file conversion and processing
- Packman を repository に加える
- so first let s add a repository on eclipse org which contains metadata for the Eclipse SDK and other goodies You can do this from the popup menu in the Metadata Repositories view You ll see a dialog that lets you add a URL or a local directory or jar file We re going to use the Eclipse project milestone update site http download eclipse org eclipse updates 3
- to browse templates that were created by other users You can select templates by tags or RDF classes You can publish your own templates to be visible in the repository as well Every template is presented in a preview box It shows the tags the rating of the template as well as a small life preview of the rendered template Using the View link you
- url が入力された場合は ブラウザは選択されたリポジトリ の内部を参照 させようとします 以下のスクリーンショットを見てください 新しいリポジトリへのプロジェクトのインポート
- support user additionally to find the appropriate content easily For further use all these content objects can be put on the user s personal desktop by subscription until cancelled ILIAS Content Modules ILIAS disposes of an integrated authoring tool with that the creation of web based trainings is possible All ILIAS modules and digital books are based on XML and
- photomini jpg
- The most memory critical part is API Implementation component Tasks Action item Design for repository client and it s place in memory model Action item ***yze the current state of memory usage using profiler and MySQL Consider Library and Project elements as different
- The GoldSim Model The CSM is translated into a mathematical representation focused on following the fate and transport of the radiological constituents from the waste form to hypothetical receptor locations
- repository however require first a command to pend the change and then a command to check the change in For example let s say we just installed Visual Studio Team System We ll refer to this diagram throughout our examples At this point the system has one folder in source control the root folder $ Then a user comes along and pends several adds like h add a doc
- Remember that on SLED10 this is not officially supported by Novell so this is not for production deployments Procedure 1 Add the Banshee Update Repository to your Update Lists
- by 1DESIGN cz Petr Boček File Date Added Downloads No records found The world s largest development and download repository of Open Source code and applications Create a typed slass for configuration InnerText FilePlanet the best choice for your free PC games and digital downloads as we roll out the red carpet and invite everyone to participate in choosing the best
- Figure 1 Specify the SourceSafe project to import Figure 2 Specify the repository and project into which the SourceSafe project will be imported
- a unique identifier to build individual pages for each record so that a search will return a set of results that indicates whether or not each individual record has the full text available These titles then link through to a static HTML page comprising all of the metadata associated with that record including a published URL and where the full text is available a link to the
- Die Repository Datenbank kann zentral auf einem Server oder als individuelles lokales Vorlagensystem zur Verfügung gestellt werden
- Click on the Tools menu and choose Checkout a repository directory from AnkhSVN submenu
- Windows users or specific Subversions users We will leave everything as is and finish the installation Creating a Repository Right Click on Repositories and select Create New Repository You will be prompted to provide a name to that repository and you will have the options to create a default structure which means you will get the trunk branches and tags folders for
- edit Component and object repository
- 2 vs 2 Repository Terminal Moraine
- Open the file repository plist in a plain text editor
- a repository you must first open the repository editor doing double click on a given repository Then you can go to the Advanced section and you will see the different tuning options Document metadata extraction If you uncheck the Automatically extract document metadata then jLibrary won t try to extract the metadata content of the documents This can highly improve
- Click on the Tools menu and choose Export a repository or a local directory from AnkhSVN submenu
- Repository jpg
- HIBCC AU UPN Repository Diagram jpg
- a file manager for my small business or can drupal make download and upload groups or can I put a password on the download and upload files because I am looking to do something like this http www thetuningdoctor com HPTuners Pics repository jpg http www thetuningdoctor com HPTuners Pics repositoryupload jpg
- Repository jpg
- Click on the link in the validation window to be taken automatically to the definition of the request containing the error in the scenario s recording repository We can see that the request contains two parameters
- Python Case Study 1 The Elixir Online Repository
- that multiple installation authors can access and reuse in their projects as needed A network repository fosters collaboration among installation authors it is stored on a network
- graphical OpenRules repository manager OpenRules relies on standard commonly used tools mainly from Open Source to organize and manage a Business Rules Repository As described in the picture above you can use standard commonly available tools to maintain Business Rules Repositories that were created based on OpenRules approach
- repository1 jpg
- see Figure 53 below This Universe is what most home users would want to activate as it contains a list of all the additional software you ll probably ever need on your Linux computer Figure 53 The Ubuntu Universe repository
- repositories can be replicated many times Each object repository should have one master copy and that s the only location where changes can be made All partial copies are read only At the higher level you are actually interested in what s inside these blobs A separate Repository Model ***ysis describes this The following repositories exist
- Enterprise Bundle Repository to provide integrated access to the available enterprise libraries This makes it really easy to download and install a third party dependency bundles New in STS 2 0 STS 2 0 provides new tools to ***yze bundles and visualize their dependencies based on Import Export Package relationships and Service consumption The accessible
related videos for repository
- Abberline's Repository Lebanon Circle Magic Lebanon Circle proudly presents the darkest compendium of Jack the Ripper based magic ever to be released. Take your audience on a journey through the smog smothered streets of Victorian London as you attempt to bridge the ethereal chasm that separates us from the realm of the dead. Abberline's Repository contains everything you need to create an entire evening performance of Victorian vileness. This unparalleled collection explores your audience's psychic ability, past life regression and culminating in a traditional Victorian séance where you will make contact with the spirit world -- guaranteed. Combining the grisly murders of 1888 and the obsession of the day, Spiritualism, this collection of effects offers the performer the information, tools and props required to mix history, illusion and séance magic into the most terrifying show ever witnessed. All the effects included with Abberline's Repository are self working routines where the emphasis is on the psychic ability of the audience and a group séance. This devilish hamper of effects combines the gothic art of Dan Baines with knowledge and talent of the UK's leading bizarre performers. The electronics and props for each effect are conveniently contained within the Repository allowing you to perform a heart stopping 2 hour show with nothing more than this set. As a gothic/bizarre/storytelling magic performer this is an investment and performance opportunity not to be missed. Repository.html
- creating ClearQuest master schema repository How to start with ClearQuest Master schema repository and setup CQ database
- Adding PPA / Repository - Ubuntu 9.10 this is the new way to do it GUI and CLI (i think it only works with launchpad at the moment) sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ABCDFG
- Ruby on Rails repository virtulization from 2004 to 2009 with Gource this video is just amazing! used very good configuration of the Gource open source project ( 5 first second don't show good, but it's awesome after that! april 2008, the month rails moved to github, you can see what's going on that month! huge surge in commits and commiters.
- Life of VLE's Git repository VLE project (www.vle-) is displayed by Gource (http as an animated tree with the root directory of the project at its centre. Directories appear as branches with files as leaves. Developers can be seen working on the tree at the times they contributed to the project.
- Demdike Stare - Repository Of Light Demdike Stare - Repository Of Light Buy here (mp3): Label: Modern Love Catalog#: LOVE066 Format: Vinyl, LP Country: UK Released: Nov 2010 Genre: Electronic Style: Dark Ambient, Drone, Dub Techno, Experimental
- Informatica: How-To: Create a Folder in Repository The Best Site to Learn Informatica Online
- Replace repository file in OBIEE 11g This video shows how an RPD file is replaced in OBIEE 11g.
- [BrawlHacks][KCMM]BrawlVault: The Largest Brawl Hacking Repository Unleashed Created by Picano and Jack H. (yours truly), we've finished weeks of effort, and are proud to announce the release of BrawlVault: The Largest Brawl Hacking Repository on the net. Superseding our already largest collection of Hacks, namely the KittyCorp: MeowMix Gallery, we've imported the entire Gallery, and expect BrawlVault to explode with new creations from everyone. A few features include: [*] - Advanced Searching [*] - Automatic Submission System [*] - Safe Search [*] - Simplistic Navigation [*] - Live Changes [*] - And much more Hit the link, and submit your own creations while watching them go live immediately. forums.kc-
- Portugues: How to put a new product on ePO 4.5 repository and install its extension How to check-in an ePO package and install the extensions to manage it.
- Visualizing ArtBabble's Source Code Repository Read Charlie Moad's Blog Post: Marking the 10000th commit to the IMA's subversion source code repository, we would like to share a visualization of the ArtBabble branch of that tree. Using the open source tool, Gource , we can watch the code base of ArtBabble evolve as members of the IMA staff commit changes and additions starting from April 2008.
- Boxee Apps Repository - Ubuntu 10.04 More repos: support.boxee.tv Boxee is a cross-platform freeware HTPC (Home Theater PC) program with a 10-foot user interface and social networking features designed for the living-room TV. Boxee is initially a fork of the free and open source XBMC media center software which Boxee uses as an application framework for its GUI and media player core platform, together with some custom and proprietary additions. Marketed as the first ever "Social Media Center", Boxee enables its users to view, rate and recommend content to their friends through many social network services and interactive media related features. One notable feature missing in Boxee is the ability to watch and record live TV received via over-the-air TV, cable or satellite signals. Boxee's software is still considered to be in its early development stages and is currently available as beta release versions for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux, as well as Apple TV, for computers with x86 architecture processors. The first public alpha of Boxee was made available on 16 June 2008, and the first public beta version was officially released for all previously supported platforms on 7 January 2010.
- deposit of a paper into the University of Bath Repository Screen recording of the deposit of a paper into the University of Bath Repository.
- Using Dell Repository Manager to apply hardware updates on Vmware ESX 4 In this demo we use Dell Repository Manager to create a directory containing the DUPs (Dell Update Packages) and then upload them to a Dell PowerEdge R710 running VMware ESX 4. A script is then executed which applys all the DUPs to update the hardware components of the server
- Informatica: How-To: Configuring the Repository Service The Best Site to Learn Informatica Online
- Repositories in Moodle 2.0 Repository support is a new feature in Moodle 2.0: * Moodle now supports integration with external repositories of content, making it really simple to bring documents and media into Moodle via an AJAX interface that looks like a standard Open dialogue in desktop applications. * Initial plugins in 2.0 include: Alfresco, Amazon S3, , File system on Server, Flickr, Google Docs, Mahara, MERLOT, Picasa, Recent Files, Remote Moodle sites, WebDAV servers, Wikimedia, Youtube. These are simple to develop, so many more are expected. * You can also import files from your desktop or by specifying a URL. See examples and try it out at
- Why & How to Embed Alfresco Repository in your Application See all Alfresco recorded webcasts: How and Why to Embed Alfresco: Alfresco was designed to be embedded in modern enterprise software architectures. Its low-cost, simplicity and robustness are why companies like Adobe have selected Alfresco as their embedded content management repository of choice. "How and Why to Embed Alfresco" covers: The Business benefits of embedding Alfresco: * Focus core engineering resources on your product. Rather than building and maintaining a proprietary ECM system * Win competitive comparisons, using an ECM system that is recognized as the most scalable JSR-170 repository in the industry * Keep a larger share of the customer's budget by eliminating the need for customers to purchase a costly ECM system * Accelerate time to deployment with a robust enterprise ECM that is simple to use, simple to rollout and simple to scaleout enterprise-wide * Accelerate development time with modern lightweight scripting * Work with an OEM friendly business model and license It will also address the technical reasons why Alfresco is a solid choice for your application: * A 100% Java war file that can be run in any application sever * A system that can share the same JVM as the embedding application. * An embeddable repository whose download is less than 40MB in size * The most scalable standards-based JSR-170 repository * An environment for rapid development with API sets for REST, Web Services, Java, JSR-170 Embed Alfresco in your application ...
- NHfair launches repository of NH liberty images - Free State Sponsor: - New Hampshire now has an online library of images documenting our freedom struggle...would you like to add some? Head to http Free Staters appear in this vid...they're folks to move to NH for additional freedom. Buy an advert on the Ridley Report http Video from: Images from James S., Elizabeth and other photogs mike barskey ron paul still photography ridleyreport photos online grafton library new hampshire images staters free state project documenting the revolution in nh dave ridley report liberty live free or die libertarian
- How to install Zarafa from Ubuntu 10.04 Repository How to install Zarafa Server from Ubuntu 10.04 Repository
- Open Access Archives and Repositories part 1/7 Governments and research funding organizations are increasingly reluctant to fund research that is not widely distributed and affordable, creating the need for repositories through which scholars can legally distribute their research results and data. Steve Schafer, director of Athabasca University Library, will discuss how open access relates to and enhances library services. Tony Tin, founder of Athabasca University's repository, AU Space, and Colin Elliott will talk about and demonstrate AUs growing collection and discuss the challenges and opportunities of self-archiving.
- Java Content Repository: TheServerSide Tech Brief "Everything is content," is David Nüscheler's mantra. David is the spec lead for JSRs 170 and 283, Java Content Repository. He talks about content and content repository, the JCR spec, JackRabbit and other JCR implementations, and about his work as CTO of Day Software.
- Automated Updates on the Dell PowerEdge M1000e Blade using Repository Manager and Remote File Share This demo shows how you can use Dell Repository Manager to create a bootable ISO with hardware updates. Then using the Remote File Share feature of the M1000e Blade chassis this image is mapped to multiple blades and use for a mass automated deployment. Question or futher information, visit us on
- Blue Bloods, Keys to the Repository Lavish parties. Passionate meetings in the night. Bone-chilling murders. Midterms. The day-to-day life of Schuyler Van Alen and her Blue Bloods friends (and enemies) is never boring. But there''s oh-so-much more to know about these beautiful and powerful ***s. Below the streets of Manhattan, within the walls of the Repository, exists a wealth of revealing information about the vampire elite that dates back before the Mayflower. In a series of short stories, journal entries, and never-before-seen letters, New York Times bestselling author Melissa de la Cruz gives her hungry fans the keys to the Repository and an even more in-depth look into the secret world of the Blue Bloods. Won''t you come inside?
- Institutional Repositories-2
- BI Repository - Product Demo Video test
- Dell Lifecycle Controller Updates Using a USB key with Repository Manager A quick, step-by-step demo showing how to use Dell Repository Manager 1.1.79 to create a USB key that updates a Dell PowerEdge server via LifeCycle Controller. For more information on USB updates using Lifecycle controller, visit the following link:
- How to distribute language files through the Contao Extension Repository This video will show you how to distribute language files through the Contao Extension Repository. It is intended mainly for Contao translators.
- Jack O'Neill vs the ancient repository Scenes from Stargate SG1 episodes "The Fifth Race" and "The Lost City".
- Setting up Repository on Github and Pushing First Project on GitHub Using Git
- IRM: Persistent Protection of Content Outside the Repository EMC Documentum Information Rights Management, or IRM, gives content owners the ability to persistently protect content regardless of its physical location. Join David Mendel for this video that highlights the importance of maintaining control over sensitive documents once they have left the confines of the repository and how Information Rights Management can provide the persistent protection you need along with the ability to dynamically change or revoke rights on content post-delivery. For more information:
- The Genesis of Repository Policies The slow progression of institutional repositories' policy; from humble beginnings to modern splendour. All told through the medium of Weasel Television Enterprises patented puppetry; once again with tongue firmly inside cheek.
- How to add a Repository in Cydia (Repo's in description) Hello Youtube! Today I show you how to add a repositories in Cydia. I used Installous as our Example so if you need that repo, your in luck! Steps: 1: Open Cydia, Go to the manage Tab 2: Choose the Sources button 3:Hit the Edit Button in the top right, then the add button in top left 4:Enter the Repo 5:Let it all load and keep hitting "OK" if prompted 6:Go to the sections tab and find the folder for the Source you just added 7: Install what you want Cydia Repositories! ------------Please let me know if some of these dont work anymore----------------- http apt9.yellowsn0 apt.123 http http ----cydia.hackulo.us ----
- Nokia N900: Video 2 - Alternate App Repositories and Root Access Sometimes things don't go the way you expect. When making this video, the maemo online software repositories were down for an extended period of time. So the video was completed using an alternate location. This is actually good information to know in the event the main repositories are down again.
- Using Data Repositories in VUE This brief tutorial shows how to use Repository plugins in VUE to bring data to your map. The Visual Understanding Environment is an open source Concept Mapping application based at Tufts University.
- Moodle 2.0 Repositories File System This video demonstrates how it is posible to set up Moodle 2.0 to allow teachers FTP files onto the file system, and then use them within their course. This is using the powerful repository API.
- The Repository Athlete of the Week CJ McCollum CJ McCollum of GlenOak is The Repository's Athlete of the Week.
- CakePHP repository visualization up to 1.3.0 A visualization generated by Gource of the CakePHP development activity up to the time CakePHP 1.3.0 was released as stable.
- Arch Linux Installation Tutorial Part 3: The Arch User Repository /******************// Source Code******************/ Want to watch this on blip.tv? blip.tv WARNING: The AUR contains user-submitted builds for software. These builds are not regularly monitored for accuracy or authenticity, so please read the PKGBUILD to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Link to the AUR: Arch Wiki Guide to the AUR: Also, check out my 2nd channel I'm working on: Thanks for watching! Buy My T-Shirts! & http My Website: My Facebook Page My Twitter: My IRC Channel: #twil on Background Music by Kevin MacLeod of
- How to set up your Xcode for use with a Subversion Repository This demonstrates how you set up Xcode with the credentials you get if you purchase a component from the Dr. Touch's Parts Store.
- How To Compile PryDevServer Tutorial Guide SVN Repository WoW Emulation Private Server This is a simple step by step tutorial of how to download PryDevServer resource files and Compile your own Private WOTLK Server using Visual Studio 2008. If you would like extra help feel free to join our community forums @
twitter about repository
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about repository
“I noted this in a another forum post, we're in the midst of testing the moving of the repository/library location as requested. The direct file linking/file or use of the repository is a much more complex update and our development team is still”
— File Repository " Debenu Forum,
“Les Carr is a researcher and lecturer who runs a research repository () for the School of Electronics and Repository as Blog? As ever, it's the people who are closest in proximity to you that get to talk to you the”
— RepositoryMan: Repository as Blog?,
“Unlimited Subversion, Git, and Mercurial repositories and unlimited Trac instances all for $6 per month. With only One Plan and One Price, Repository Hosting makes hosted project management simple again”
— Subversion Hosting, Git Hosting, Mercurial Hosting and Trac,
“Download addresses, howto on RPM installation and YUM repository configuration for this site. Other repositories required Fedora : RPM Fusion Fedora Core : Extras and Livna RHEL or”
— English : Repository Configuration - Les RPM de Remi - Blog,
“Third post in my Agile EF4 Repository blog series: Agile Entity Framework 4 Repository: Part 1- Model and POCO Classes Agile Entity Framework 4 Repository: Part 2- The Repository Agile EF4 Repository: Part 3 -Fine Tuning the Repository Agile EF 4”
— Agile EF4 Repository: Part 3 -Fine Tuning the Repository,
“Repository66.org Map Blog. News and updates from the repository map mashup site – http://maps.repository66.org The repository mashup map has today been upgraded to include similar growth graphs for each repository”
— Repository66.org Map Blog, maps.repository66.org
“Hello guest, please login or register a new account to comment or discuss on our blog! The blog of the Knockout Mouse Project (KOMP) Repository was created for the purpose of”
— KOMP Repository Blog,
“Draconis Software is a Boston-area web software development company Repositories.html SoftwareEntwicklung Beratung Schulung. Backup eines Subversion Repositories Draconis Software LLC berichtet in Ihrem Blog über ein Backup für ein Subversion Repository”
— Backing up a Subversion repository " Draconis Software Blog,
“So this isn't a tab request, but it should fulfill some, and I think this is the best forum to put it in. Personally, I find sheet music much easier to read off than horn tabs, and I think this is the ideal community to share our transcriptions”
— Ska Sheet Music Repository | Horn tabs .net,