- Thailand Information Network, Information About: Manufacturers, Suppliers, Businesses, Exporters, Products, Classified Ads, Accommodation, Recipes, Tourism, and Houses/Offices for Rent/Sale Search for:remoulded. — “Thailand and Asian Exporters, Manufacturers, Suppliers and”, thai-
- Remoulded Tyres. Casings and used tyres are carefully examined by our specialists. Only then are they approved for re-use and re-treading. Remoulded tyres can be an attractive proposition for your customer because of the advantageous price. Remoulded tyres use the same process as used in the new tyre. — “Remoulded Tyres - Contact Us”, remouldedtyres.co.za
- Tire-Trade is a leading european used tire dealing company with sales all over Europe, USA, South America, Africa and Australia. We believe that the succes of our company lies in the fact that we follow up the quality standards. These are given. — “Tire-Trade: export used and remoulded tires”, tire-
- Richard Hamilton (B. 1922) Five Tyres Remoulded (Lullin 79). Buy and collect contemporary or modern art, old masters, jewelry, wine, watches, interiors, prints, and music at Christie's auctions. — “Richard Hamilton (B. 1922) | Five Tyres Remoulded (Lullin 79”,
- Mythos has been remoulded and will appear in five language versions following a free-to-play payment model according to the plans of the Berlin-based games publisher. Mythos has been remoulded and will appear in five language versions following a free-to-play payment model according to the plans. — “Improved Action Mythos is Back to Europe - MMORPG News”,
- How It's Made 2006 Episode Guide: Hockey Gloves, Snack Cakes, Remoulded Tires, Wastewater Treatment - . — “How It's Made Episode Guide 2006 - Hockey Gloves, Snack Cakes”,
- Five Tyres Remoulded is one of the strangest enterprises of Hamilton's career, though at a certain level not at all unusual. Hamilton's 'Five Tyres Remoulded' portfolio included a text reporting its own research and development (as it. — “Fine Art: works in the Fine Art collection”,
- Jay-C-Tyres in Salford - click now for more details including phone number & opening times. car tyres, remoulded tyres in Salford. — “Jay-C-Tyres in Salford - car tyres, remoulded tyres in Salford”,
- Enjoy the elegance and Eupean stylings of Recoleta in this recently remoulded two bedroom flat just one off block of Santa Fe, one of Buenos Aires most commercial avenues. Located centrally between the downtown area and Palermo, Recoleta is home. — “M.T. de Alvear and Junin :: Furnished apartments for rent in”,
- Evergreen Remoulded Tires has innovative solutions creating the first Canadian closed loop tire remoulding business providing for 99% diversion from waste stream. Evergreen tires cost less than new tires, are dependable and perfectly safe. — “Evergreen Remoulded Tires”,
- Definition of remoulded in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of remoulded. Pronunciation of remoulded. Translations of remoulded. remoulded synonyms, remoulded antonyms. Information about remoulded in the free online English dictionary and. — “remoulded - definition of remoulded by the Free Online”,
- Remoulded Tyres Manufacturers & Remoulded Tyres Suppliers Directory - Find a Remoulded Tyres Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Remoulded Tyres Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Remoulded Tyres-Remoulded Tyres Manufacturers, Suppliers and”,
- The government of Uruguay subsequently challenged this prohibition with respect to remoulded tyres and a Southern Cone Common Market (MERCOSUR) dispute settlement panel determined that Argentina's action was inconsistent with MERCOSUR requirements. — “Argentina Relaxes Prohibition on Remoulded Tyre Imports”,
- Statistics show that not only are literally millions of people world-wide transported billions of kilometres safely every day on remoulded tyres, but 81% of aircraft land on remoulded tyres. South African motorists can now confidently replace their. — “Remoulded tyres offer affordable alternative”, autoworld.co.za
- The range is being remastered and remoulded during 2006 by Tony, and I believe there will be some new additions. Remoulded heavy weapons packs will be listed according the weapon included - MGs or mortars. — “Platoon 20: ”,
- Remoulded Specimens. Remoulded specimens usually are. prepared in conjunction with tests specimens after. the latter has been tested to failure. The remoulded specimens are tested. — “ENCE 361 Laboratory Lecture 8 -- Unconfined Compression Test”,
- It is hardly surprising that BBA, the brake pads to nappy-liners group, was yesterday emphasising the importance of organic growth and bolt-on acquisitions. After its still-born attempt to break up the Lucas- Varity merger earlier this year,. — “Remoulded BBA shows its fibre - Business, News - The Independent”,
- We are the only manufactures of bead to bead remoulded tyres in South We manufacture a full range of passenger, bakkie and 4/4 remoulded tyres, which come with a full guarantee. — “Safari Tyres - Reliable, Affordable Remoulded and Retreaded Tyres”, safarityres.co.za
- It can be remoulded into different shapes for any number of times. It can be remoulded into different shapes for any number of times. Key Words. — “科學視訊平台(化學科)”,
- In remoulded soft soil the small clay mineral particles and chemicals cause pore water suction. Experiments in geotechnical centrifuges test newly remoulded soil in the laboratory under conditions of pressure and drainage. — “The "Mohr-Coulomb" Error”, www2
- Remoulded. To inquiry or order this car.Please mail us. ARISTO Please ask us the price. Remoulded. To inquiry or order this car.Please mail us. ARISTO Please ask us the price. — “list of selling cars - Japanese car exporter Auto-StyleTrading”, auto-
- Jason's Tyres specialise in OTR, mining and earthmover tyres. Their product range includes loader tyres, wheel loader tyres and remoulded tyres. They also provide tyre skeleton renewal and onsite tyre fitting services. — “Jason's Tyres - OTR, Mining and Earthmover Tyres - Mining”, mining-
related images for remoulded
- 0097 JPG
- toy unleashing years of rage and winding up with an impressive array of pieces to be remoulded And so begins this project log as i bring to you Maetus X Mordica Daemon Prince of Tzeentch
- carbon shoes can be heated up for a few minutes put on your feet and pressed into a custom fit If it doesn t work out right just do it again they can be endlessly heated and remoulded The splendidly named Nemesis Project makes a number of street jump hardtails 24 or 26in wheels conventional or Spanish BBs grind friendly derailleur hangers and great finish are the
- before them TFW2005 have revealed another sneak peak of an upcoming Cybertron figure courtesy of Junior organiser of the Toys R Us Fan Event in Brandon Florida This time it s Cybertron Buzzsaw a repaint and remould of Armada Cyclonus previously only availabe in Takaras Galaxy Force line as part of a two pack with a a similarly repainted remoulded Armada Blurr
- took to the stage to promote their latest album Thing of the Past It s a collection of covers remoulded in Vetiver s americana heavy country blues style and includes tracks as diverse as Hawkwind s Hurry On Sundown and Loudon Wainwright III s The Swimming Song However despite crowd requests which prompted groans from the band the rollicking Hawkind track wasn t played
- 4x4 off the road jeep
- 7 50 20 14ply
- 14 00R20 Michelin XZL
- 0105 JPG
- Custom Seat Custom seat done by Rich s Custom Upholstery Remoulded using the stock seat pan Added gel insert for the long days of travelling Much more comfy now
- body lowered and wheel arches remoulded it actually goes quite well the revell motor performs better than my scx 42b cars some pics from my bored weekend man i got to much time on my hands
- Rhys moulded the Pacer for out Muscle car Series starting soon but then could not find any proof that a 2 door actaully raced so has remoulded a Pacer into a Dodge dart that ran in Trans Ams
- Heated grips braided brake lines panels rough trimmed Undertray remoulded rivetted to new subframe side panels cut out and trimmed with alu mesh underneath Cut tail section the blue tank is a spare off a DL650 same part number same
- THIS KIT HAS BEEN REMOULDED and Re released The following B47 H version model has been superbly converted from the standard kit by Kevin Rigby from the USA
- 8 25 20 LUG JPG
- Remoulded seat
- wiring ready to fit connection blocks MTZ wheel with mock up of dash and centre when O K this will be remoulded in GRP centre is 2D at the moment just to get the stuff to fit in then I will sculpt in a 3D front over it
- The classical King William s Temple with its Tuscan porticos was built in 1837 by Sir Jeffry Wyatville to complement Chambers Temple of Victory no longer standing Originally known as the Temple of Military Fame or The Pantheon the interior walls are mounted with 18 cast iron or bronze plaques and two stone tablets to commemorate British victories from Minden to Waterloo 1760 1815 It was once home to a parade of busts by Chantey of George III William IV Frederick Prince of Wales the Duke of York and the Duke of Wellington but these were all removed to Buckingham Palace in 1888 Two life sized Francaville sculptures Apollo and Zephyr once stood in the portico but both these are now in the Victoria and Albert Museum The Temple is built on an earlier 18th century mound shown on the 1771 map of the Gardens by Burrell and Richardson as having a smaller flanking mound Both are shown as being planted with a few trees and they may have been created by Lord Bute who is widely recognised as having raised several of the 18th century mounds in Kew Gardens When King William s Temple was first built it seems that the mound was significantly enlarged with the smaller mound probably incorporated into the larger This enlarged mound is clearly shown on maps of the period such as the 1st edition of the Ordnance Survey 1861 1871 The 2nd edition of the Ordnance Survey shows the mound has been slightly remoulded and by the time of the 3rd edition it had been shaped into its current irregular form A brick walled terrace and steps were added to the south side in 1923 King William s Temple is a fine example of a building in the 19th Century romantic tradition Kew has a collection of temples built at different dates to commemorate events or individuals of which this and the Temple of Aeolus are the most classical
- In the lower row there is a robot which resembles Wheeljack this is a slightly remoulded version of Wheeljack from the Diaclone toyline often referred to as Marlboro Wheeljack with a different face and different colour scheme To the right of him is a triple changer from the Diaclone toyline who transformed from
- than the silver version Much as I like muted colours the Movie line overdoes it in a desire to be realistic leaving me wanting brighter colours They re also plotting a G1 coloured Starscream who looks good in jet mode and weird in robot mode Plus I m not fond of the remoulded head I ll stick with the beige I hear rumours of a Barricade repaint How much do
- please call 9 0 5 4 0 7 5 6 81 http www canadi***edtire com tires viewtopic php f=3 t=300
- please call 9 0 5 407 5 6 8 1 www burlingtonbiz com
- remoulded rivetted to new subframe side panels cut out and trimmed with alu mesh underneath Cut tail section the blue tank is a spare off a DL650 same part number same tank
related videos for remoulded
- Alexandria Tire Co - Pirelli - شركة الاسكندرية للاطارات - بيريللى The Pirelli Group focuses on growing its business and creating value by developing high quality and high technology products and services with low environmental impact. .eg
- Evergreen Resource Recovery Tire Remoulding Facility comes to Hamilton, Ontario Evergreen Resource Recovery has chosen Hamilton, Ontario to be the location for their new TIRE REMOULDING & RECYCLING complex creating 200 to 400 new jobs! Now that's exciting! Visit to find out more! Video and slide show edits assembled by VideoProm Website produced by ZAFER and Silverline Pictures http www.silverlinepictures.ca Category
- Oyster Bay Crunch Arena For more information and photos, visit The Oyster Bay Crunch Arena is a modular race track made for a 1/36th scale radio-controlled monster truck. Inspiration behind this project comes from an unusual combination of things -- an early 90s series of toys called Bigfoot Champions; the final level of the NES game Bigfoot (which features blue dirt); the work of Yves Klein; Kazimir Malevich's Suprematism paintings; and Bauhaus design/architecture. The track features a completely modular design -- all track props/obstacles can be moved around for an endless amount of track configurations that range in difficulty; and assembled/disassembled in a reasonable amount of time with minimal storage space needed, despite the track being 4' x 9'. The track consists of six pieces of OSB for the floor; cars made of aluminium foil tape (which are crushable and can be remoulded); sea sponge trees with metal trunks; wooden walls; ramps and props made of Celluclay, Coroplast, and foamcore board. The sets of crush cars have been painted and arranged to resemble certain Suprematism paintings by Kazimir Malevich. The garage has an ultra minimal and clean look (complete with toolboxes), and is fully lit inside. The advertisements throughout the track feature geometric shapes rather than actual text or logos -- much like the subliminal advertising used in Formula One racing to bypass tobacco advertising restrictions.
- "Kremlin and Travelling North" Hodge's photos around Moscow, Russia (kremlin shorts entry) Preview of Hodge's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Moscow, Russia Entry Title: "Kremlin and Travelling North" Entry: "The following morning I woke up refreshed and felt more secure in where I was and what I wanted to do. Time was against me today, I had to change trains a couple of days before and I had to leave mid afternoon. I decided to book a taxi to the train station to make sure I arrived in plenty of time. After a quick breakfast I made my way straight to the Kremlin. After leaving my bag I entered into the Kremlin through a massive gate that Napoleon had walked through over a thousand years before. Of course Napoleon did not stay in Moscow because the Russians decided to burn the city around him, neither did Hitler get as far as Moscow, a plaque near the airport recognises as far as he got. On the right as you enter the Kremlin is a grey monstrous building called the peoples palace, sunken below the ground as not rise above the 2.25km of walls surrounding the Kremlin, built in 1150. Further around to the right are numerous Cathedrals and the impressive Ivan the Great Bell tower, unfortunately covered in scaffolding when I was there. Cathedrals included Annucaun, Archangel and the largest Assumption. Other sites included the Tsar Cannon, built 1586 and massive Tsar Bell which fell from the tower in 1701 after a fire, a huge chunk of ...
- Jago - Re-Birth (re-lick) It's the ''Battle Royale'' film ending credits tune... sampled, cut n re-moulded into this catchy number (work in progress) Jago.1
- ultimate ears triple fi 10 / custom remoulded earphones 2 Please wath the other video i made first of this which shows the unpacking, i mad this as the other has bad sound as i done it recording with the mic off my laptop.
- shooting snowball through plywood (awsome) HQ shooting snowball through plywood,deadly
- MADAME DE... (1953) -- The Dance An elegant roundelay of passion, charged with all the urgency of repressed desire. As two ill-fated lovers waltz, Ophuls seamlessly cuts and dissolves the world around them, layering emotional subtexts onto one another and completely disregarding time whilst remaining all too aware of the threat that it poses. Leaping from formality to informality, vacuity to cognizance and frivolity to love, this exquisite ballroom routine encapsulates the very spirit of the director's magnificent art: with the graceful choreography of his legendary camera, he articulates the value of pure sentiments in environments where they're all too frequently marginalised. Threatened from every angle by the superficiality and hypocrisy of an aristocracy thriving in the Belle Époque, the pair under scrutiny decamp to the safety of the dancefloor - an arena which Ophuls conceives as a transitory Utopia, with the dance itself now remoulded into the purest of unions between two earnest souls. An illusion, no doubt, but there's no other director who could so alluringly make one want to believe in the fallacy.
- Wasiat Atuk_#2.wmv Wasiat Atuk #2 - a fitting tribute to Abah/Atuk, unfolding his wealth of impromptu 'lectures', compressed and remoulded into a series of wmv clips, culminating in a beautiful and memorable ending - that's what his life is all about - memorable and beautiful! Al Faatihah, may Allah bless his soul and Omak's too and may they rest in peace. Also this happens to be the sequel to Wasiat Abah - Bhgn #1, released for public view 2 years back so anyone can search and share Abah/Atuk's views. So be it so it shall be done . . . . this one too . . . also for public viewing . . . let the world know how proud I am to have lived and shared the same roof together with Abang Bosa, Kak Long, Kak Ngah, Ayang and Dod . . . . we already have been 1 long before anyone else tried to be!
- Narnia remoulded This video was uploaded from an Android phone.
- Starsuckers (UK Docu 2009) (go there & dig a bit deeper...) Celebrity culture hasn't just invaded the lives of 'Heat'-stricken soap stars flopping between bar and rehab with the paparazzi on their tails. According to Chris Atkins' mischievous and eloquently angry investigation into the causes and cost of our obsession with fame, it's colonised consciousness of far too many all around this world, remoulded the media and sold us a series of impossible & hypocritical dellusions. Atkins' thesis: this new, non news-based form of 'news' operates as a sly form of "social control", and in five fascinating lessons he deconstructs the celebrity-industrial complex to reveal who's doing to what to who, and why... Verdict This controversial(it got some harsh reviews: see below) provocative, proudly partisan but consistently entertaining doc is compulsory viewing not just for everyone working within the media, but for anyone who watches TV, reads the papers, surfs the net or has to walk down a city street... to take one closer look... Wow what a load of crap! 6 May 2010 | by Jon Death (United States) ...Typically not! Which is exactly what this documentary fails to acknowledge. They completely ignore the reality of just how much people actually care and jump right into the reality of corporate brainwashing in their actions. That's the truth of these things, there's two realities. The corporate reality and the individual reality. For some reason, these people can't seem to understand this ...
- Cute/ funny Cat does impression of Galvatron in transformers 2. Last week i went to legoland windsor with me nan. She really wanted to look at the lifesize replica of the twin towers but a week earlier some kid had come along and knocked it down with his big clubby hands. Over a lego coffee in the lego cafe we mused over how the phrase 'life imitating art' or the other way round in this case was chillingly relevant. She said a similar thing happened once when she went to madame tussauds years ago with grandad bojangles and there was a massive exhibition going on to celebrate 50 years of the cosby show. Someone, she says, in an act of defiance had set fire and consequentially melted down Willis from Diffrent strokes. Now i know what you are saying but he guested once in an episode where they all went and had a camping holiday together down in the mississippi delta, John goodman also guested as a clan leader. Anyway they had melted him to the ground because the company who owned the tv show had been refusing to put out a video boxset; dvds were just getting popular at that point. I believe he got remoulded and made into J-lo arse.
- how its made s5 ep4- remoulded tires ppvideo.co.cc for more
- How Its Made s5 ep1- loudspeakers ppvideo.co.cc for more
- Expert Snapshot: What not to do in the Middle East and North Africa Most European policy-makers now acknowledge their miscalculations in North Africa and the Middle East and have promised a gear-change in the EU's policies towards Arab states. But Europe needs to do more than simply offer the range of possible policy upgrades that have been kicked around for many years. In light of this, basic policy guidelines might best be cast in terms of things the EU should avoid doing in the remoulded Middle East. Richard Youngs, director of FRIDE, presents a new FRIDE Policy Brief: "What not to do in the Middle East and North Africa" available at
- stealing from god - (Re) Pulse demo version of a new version of pulse by SimonTV now renamed remixed and remoulded as Stealing from God
- Chastisement - Alleviation Of Pain - 11 - A New Dawn.wmv great death metal band from sweden, i love the music they make. i didn't found any of their songs on youtube so i added 2 albums and a few more songs that i manage to find lyrics: A humming noice from within. The masks fall off their faces. Like thousands and thousands before, they know this is the core. I will lead you to a new dawn. Know my world of pain. I will take away your freedom. No! Change your way of interpreting life. You'll see the maladjusted children. Parse, dissect my brain, let the sane stay chained. Listen to this cloud of mine and I'll open your well-shut eyes. Remoulded megalomania invalidates remorse, earth scarred by the progress. Selfishness. Take a look in the mirror, behold the dark reflection of your supressed desires. A world where you can be whole, where you can find peace. I will lead you to a new dawn. Know my world of pain. I will take away your freedom. No! Change your way of interpreting life. You'll see the maladjusted children.
- IMGP0472 Indicator assembly from a smashed motorbike has had it's innards removed and re-moulded to hold led lights, switch, a battery pack and re-charger plug in the stem. Next will be new paint.
- LnT03: "When did that happen?" [256 sub Q&A] LIVE SHOW TONIGHT - Links below: (& select "LIVE") In tonight's show, there will be live Q&A, review of the new game "2Braincells, 1Extremist" and other whackiness designed for lulz... We also premiere the Safari Game and our version of The Dating Game remoulded for YouTumor. It'll be fun :-) (no - we do not intend to 'compete' with IG for viewers)
- ultimate ears triple fi 10 / customs remoulded earphones Please watch my other video with this title for a clearer sound as this was recorded with the mic on my laptop by mistake.
- Handa Gote / Trains There is a Train Station in my Head industrial haiku created by Procházka, Smolík, Mikeš, Kropáček, Choura, Hybler, Búřil 50 min (no language barrier) The primary inspiration stems from the squeaking sound of brakes and inscriptions on rusting train wagons. The atmosphere of a different time imprinted on old rural train stations and crumbling rusty iron scrap was remoulded in the Trains project into an abstract industrial picture. A concert for the sounds of trains, iron percussion instruments, projected photographs collected in and around train stations, with several performers standing by. A squeaking sound of the old greasy. bygone world.
- Meza Tire Service Odessa Meza Tire Service tire sales, tire replacement,tires, used tires, tire repair, tire hauling, recap tires, new tires, minor repair, truck repair,
- Mythos Europe - Teaser "Mythos" is Back Frogster brings the new and improved Action-MMORPG to Europe The Action-MMORPG Mythos is back. The previous developers steadily turned the colourful monster hunting game from an insider tip to a true crowd-pleaser prior to its unforeseen discontinuation. Its comeback is now securely on the cards with Frogster having secured the license for its publication in Europe. Mythos has been remoulded and will appear in five language versions following a free-to-play payment model according to the plans of the Berlin-based games publisher.
- The Crucible - August 2008 Public Art installation in Johannesburg South Africa A crucible, like the chrysalis, is a space that encapsulates the process of purification and creation. It creates a focal point for experience to be transmuted into wisdom. The fire dissolves impurities, untruths, ignorance. An essentially violent act it is a right of passage to renewal and rebirth - a construct must first be dissembled before it can be remoulded into a new face, a new experiential form. A response to the Xenophobia attacks of 2008, which Nadine Hutton covered as a photojournalist, viewers had to enter a UNHCR tent used to house refugees of the violence. "The viewer must crouch down and enter through razor wire portals into the smoke-filled interior surrounded by a crucible of projected flames blazing around a small altar on which lies a South African ID book. It's the closest I've come to experiencing what it must have felt like to be a victim of one of the violent attacks on foreigners. Better than reading so many life-sapping newspaper reports..." Alex Dodd in the ART TIMES
- Unboxing ultimate ears triple fi 10 (ue tf10) my second pair. unboxing of my second pair of triple fi 10 as my first pair are now being made in to customs. watch my other video to see what happened to them when i tried to remove the removable cable lol.
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Unboxing/First Impression Unboxing and first impression of my new IEM. I didnt mention the price because I got them off a trade at a site called But msrp is 400$ in amazon or ebay you can get these for at least 200$
- The Making of an Army - 52min. documentary Watch full film here: vod.journeyman.tv December 2005 How do you build an army from scratch in a country threatening to fall apart? Hamburger and his friends are recruits in the new Iraqi army. We follow them through their training as they're moulded into professional soldiers. From learning to storm an insurgent stronghold to being sworn at and forced to have military haircuts, it's a baptism of fire for these young recruits. With its unexpected light moments and exceptional levels of access, 'The Making of an Army' is a warm look at the new Iraqi force.
- OIL BOOM RECYCLING Not all to come out of the recent BP oil leak is bad news for the environment, as this video released by General Motors proves. GM has taken to recycling the oil booms that were used to trap the oil during the spill, making them into car parts. Whereas oil booms have previously just been buried in landfill sights, GM has come up with the idea of turning the booms into car components, having a considerable effect upon reducing the secondary impact of the oil spill. The process is relatively simple, and is also economically viable, due to the fact that recycling the booms is not a labour-intensive task. The booms are removed from the water and spun using a centrifuge, before being processed and remoulded into car parts. Air deflectors are made, along with other components, and over 100 miles of boom has been recycled by GM so far. GM is a firm believer in resource conservation, taking materials and utilising them in the best possible way.
- New JH16's and tf10 Custom Rigs. Quick look sorry about the sound guys, i sound like a robot on some of it lol also the video quality is even worse then how bad mine usually are, my webcam was playing up for some reason and i just aint got the time to do the video again.
- TSS 2011 Woodbridge ST165 Celica GT4 bumper cam footage of a morning practise run at round 2 of the Toyota Sprint Series 2011 at MOD Woodbridge in suffolk, UK camera is a gopro HD mounted to the top of the front bumper. car is 360bhp (estimated) and running on maxsport RB5 tyres (a remoulded and lightly treaded dry slick type tyre). to find out more :)
- picture slide show from the last 3 years PalmOliveSoap this is an old one where youtube flagged me for using music in which i was not allowed so now reuploaded it and reshaped it remoulded it music by Jason Shaw
- How It's Made Remolded tires
- 1'5 Mar.4 Alan Watt Cutting Through The Matrix 2010 Avoid the Tears, Overcome Your Fears: "Fear is a Weapon, Used by Those in Command, Disabling Seekers of Truth, Trying to Understand This Century of Change, Now Rolling Fast, The New World Order, In Sight at Last, Centralization of Powers All into One, Degraded, Apathetic, Is What We've Become, Cultures Destroyed, Never More to be Seen, As We're Mushed Together, Coloured Plasticine, Re-Moulded to Form United New Man, Who, Borg-Like, Will Serve the Great Plan, Unless Individualism, Almost Crushed at Birth, Reasserts Itself, Shows What it's Worth, Casts Off the Disabling, Crippling Fear, The Ship Sails True If You're Willing to Steer" Topics of show covered in following links: Manipulation of Nervous System by Pulses from TV or Computer Monitors patft.uspto.gov The Foresight Report on Food, Land Use, Obesity etc. China's Communist Conservation Agenda-Same as Western Communist "Conservation" Agenda IMF Push to be Top Dog Managing Global Currency EU President Fines Politicians for "Insults" Perception becomes Reality--fake Shopfronts to Hide Business Devastation UK--"Hate" Register for Children in Schools-5yrs. old and Up
- scratch monkey demonstration The Scratch Monkey is the name of a custom built piece of software. It combines turntablism and vocalism in one single performance technique. As far as I know, it is entirely unique. The story begins a couple of years ago: I was looking for a more versatile alternative to Stanton's Final Scratch and found Ms Pinky's Interdimensional Wrecked System, the software allows users to control digital music files (like FS), but also includes effects plug-ins and some nifty and unusual features, plus it comes with very ***y neon-pink vinyl. Ms Pinky's software was built using Max/MSP and therefore its elements can be taken apart and adapted or remoulded... (here comes the next crucial development ) ...my good friend and long standing audio accomplice Max Crackery one night had the fantastic idea to use Ms Pinky's vinyl tracking technology to modulate the pitch of a live audio input using some clever granulation trickery and he called this inspired invention the Scratch Monkey. After lots of practice, some software refining, a bit of EQ tweaking, the addition of a compressor, a noise gate, a MIDI foot peddle, a headset microphone and a hand made felt badger, the whole thing is sounding and feeling pretty good. The next stage is of course getting on stage. Prior to me putting this explanation up here, a number of people have made rather uncomplimentary remarks on this video. I am hoping that they have simply misunderstood what they are seeing and that, had I included these words from ...
twitter about remoulded
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about remoulded
“After the success of the Beetle here comes the Bug! The Volkswagen concept car the VW Pholeum may well be the green car of the future. Part Smart Car' The enviro- boiler test has concluded that the Worcester boilers are the most environmentally friendly boilers. We tested all makes of combi”
— A Green Car from Volkswagen, enviro-
“If you chose not to have the Clipmarks logo and link in this blog post, select "Don't include" here. css rules yourself, select this option and copy this stylesheet into your blog template”
— Clipmarks | Share This Clip,
“New release casting problems. The new stuff- some marines and tombstone and Adriana all need to be remoulded. My mouldmaker used a different rubber whilst his normal supplier was on holiday. It's giving the effect of the mould not being alligned”
— New release casting problems, forum-of-
“bookshop,bookstore,second-hand books,secondhand books, used books, used book store, used book search Despite the loss of 18 months while the Brunswick's concrete was remoulded and developed, we hope to be a refuge from the chainstores and”
— Skoob Blog: Second Hand Books; Used Books,
“Some tyres can be remoulded or retread, but that is dependent upon the rubber thickness left on the carcass. Folly Friday: Michael Schumacher's season in 14 seconds | MT Blog on Folly Friday: The story of the crazy BMW man”
— Tyres | MT Blog,
“You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You forum. You cannot create polls in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum”
— Transformers Forum: Classics/Botcon 07 Dirge,
“Reshaping the face of aesthetics. Beauty School Drop Out, a blog by Gina-Louise. Keep up-to-date with Gina-Louise's professional advice and top tips After watching a brave volunteer have her face injected and remoulded without even flinching, it was hard not to believe in the potential of the product”
— Reshaping the face of aesthetics - Beauty School Drop Out,
“http:///forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=190&topic_id=57285&mesg_id=57306 I would have zero confidence in Jessops if it were to be remoulded as a DSG clone”
— Discussion Forums @ Nikonians - Printer friendly page, topic,
“Despite being called disposable, they're actually returned to the manufacturer and their parts are either ground down and remoulded or just reused about 10 times. In fact, they have the highest recycling rate of any consumer product. Surprising. http:///blog-mt1/mt-tb.fcgi/146”
— Greenthinkers: Green Report: Traditional vs. Digital Photography,