- Free consultation from a southeast Michigan drunk driving defense trial attorney at Reeds & Reeds; providing legal advice and representation to Michigan residents for over 40 years on a broad range of issues, including criminal defense,. — “Michigan Drunk Driving Defense Trial Lawyers Walled Lake”,
- Aroma Reeds Manufacturers Verified with 3 or more face-to-face visits by Global Sources Choose Verified Wholesale Aroma Reeds Manufacturers & Suppliers. — “Aroma Reeds Manufacturers & Suppliers”,
- Official website for The Reeds. Their music is soulful blend of pop, rock, jazz, and the blues. The band is based out of Athens, Ga, their new CD, Bleed Lust will be released in April 2008. Songs include Autumn Blues, Whiskey Eyes, New York,. — “The Official Site of The Reeds”,
- Research, compare, and shop for Alto Sax Reeds. Save on Alto Sax Reeds and more at . — “Find Alto Sax Reeds at ”,
- Yahoo! Real Estate - Compare Reeds mortgage rates from multiple lenders to get the best Reeds mortgage. Sort by loan type, interest rate, payment & more!. — “Reeds Mortgage Rates, Reeds Mortgage - Yahoo! Real Estate”,
- View the basic REED stock chart on Yahoo! Finance. Change the date range, chart type and compare Reeds, Inc. against other companies. — “REED: Summary for Reeds, Inc.- Yahoo! Finance”,
- A reed is a thin strip of material which vibrates to produce a sound on a musical instrument. The reeds of most Woodwind instruments are made from Arundo donax ("Giant cane") or synthetic material; tuned reeds (as in harmonicas and accordions) are made of metal or synthetics. — “Reed (instrument) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- eBay: Find Boyesen Performance Power Reeds Honda CR125 2005 in the eBay Motors , Parts Accessories , Motorcycle Parts , American , Intake Fuel Systems category on eBay. — “Boyesen Performance Power Reeds Honda CR125 2005 - eBay (item”,
- Bagpipe reeds, chanters and books by Chris Apps. Crisp and clear bagpipe chanter reeds, cane drone reeds and practice chanter reeds. Chris Apps bagpipe chanters. Reed adjustment books and articles. — “Chris Apps Reeds LLC”,
- Find Homes For Sale in Reeds Spring. Search Reeds Spring, Missouri real estate, recently sold properties, foreclosures, new homes, school information and much more on Trulia. — “Reeds Spring Real Estate & Reeds Spring Homes For Sale”,
- Research, compare, and shop for Bassoon Reeds. Save on Bassoon Reeds and more at . — “Find Bassoon Reeds at ”,
- Amber sent us an email asking about reeds from musical instruments: I've got TONS of old alto saxophone reeds lying around, and was wondering if anybody had. — “How can I reuse or recycle old musical instrument reeds”,
- .au $4.95 flat rate shipping Australia wide! Please note: Due to a recent Australia Post price rise our shipping fee Jazz Reeds. Vandoren ZZ. Alto Saxophone. Vandoren Jazz Reeds. Sale Price:. — “Reeds”, .au
- Forums and message boards for Reeds Spring, MO. — “Reeds Spring Forum - Topix”,
- Fine jewelry store chain located in the Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states. — “Reeds Jewelers”,
- Find Rico Bb Clarinet Reeds 3-Pack Strength 1.5 in Musical Instruments, Woodwind , Clarinet category on . — “Rico Bb Clarinet Reeds 3-Pack Strength 1.5 on eBay (end time”,
- Design your storage shed online. 100's of size, style, color combinations; vinyl siding, cedar or pine. Free delivery in Boston and New England. Reeds Ferry Sheds are quality built and guaranteed for 25 years. Visit the Reeds Ferry showroom on. — “Reeds Ferry Sheds and Gazebos - Call 888-85-SHEDS :: Welcome”,
- Huge range of Cape Town used cars and new cars and the top General Motors, Opel, Isuzu, Chevrolet, Saab, Hummer and Cadillac dealer in the Western Cape, South Africa. — “REEDS Motor Group Cape Town Used Cars and New Cars | General”, reeds.co.za
- Weather Underground provides weather information for worldwide locations, including current conditions, hourly forecasts, radar and satellite maps. Specialized weather products include severe weather alerts, hurricane tracking, ski and sports. — “Reeds, Missouri (64859) Conditions & Forecast : Weather”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Rico Reeds. Get exclusive content and interact with Rico Reeds right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “Rico Reeds | Facebook”,
- When benefactors John and Sunday Reed moved in during the 1930s, they created a home for themselves and a Mecca for artists, poets and writers. Designed by modernist architect David McGlashan, the Reeds lived in this award-winning home, intended as "a gallery to be lived. — “Melbourne: Mecca for modern art - Travel - NZ Herald News”, nzherald.co.nz
related videos for reeds
- Lou Reed 'Heroin' 1974 Olympia Theatre 25 may 1974 Paris France
- Antony & Lou Reed : Candy Says One of the encores from the magnificent "Lou Reed´s Berlin" concert documentary by Julian Schnabel. A classic VU song in an absolutely beautiful version...
- Lou Reed - Caroline Says Pt. II Watch Lou Reed perform Caroline Says Pt. II from the brand new album, "Berlin: Live at St. Ann's Warehouse", out 11/4 on Matador Records. The Weinstein Company DVD release of "Lou Reed's Berlin", from which this video was taken, is out now, directed by Julian Schnabel.
- Jerry Reed And Chet Atkins Jerrys Breakdown JR and CA doing Jerry's Breakdown on Pop Goes the Country 1975
- The Reeds Trailer 2009 A boating party gets lost in the ancient waterways of the Norfolk Broads and finds itself victim of a terrifying secret hidden in The Reeds.
- Jimmy Reed (1925-1976) - Honest I Do Jimmy Reed - Honest I Do - Best of Jimmy Reed Vol. 1 - EMI Records When I was a ***y bopper at a bus stop, early one morning @ 1965, a big bosun's mate in uniform was waiting for the bus too. He had a tape player with him, and blaring away was this tune. I could only listen in awe before I got up the nerve to ask, "Who IS THIS, man?" He looked at me like I'd just crawled out from under a rock and said, "That's Jimmy Reed, man." I had that wax, that afternoon. If you love Rock and Roll, or R and B, it doesn't get more real, than Jimmy Reed. This is one for slow dancing with your sweety, somewhere that slow dancing isn't allowed. Thank you, Jimmy Reed. Snaps
- Amos Moses - Jerry Reed The Song "Amos Moses" By Jerry Reed LYRICS - Well Amos Moses was a Cajun, He lived by himself in the swamp. He hunted alligators for a livin, He just knocked 'em in the head with a stump. The Louisiana law gonna get ya Amos It ain't legal hunting alligators down in the swamp, boy Well everybody blames his old man, For makin' him mean as a snake, When Amos Moses was a boy His daddy would use him for alligator bait. Tie a rope around his neck, and throw him in the swamp, Alligator bit him in a Louisiana bayou About 45 minutes southeast of Thibodeaux, Louisiana Lived a man named Doc Milsap and his pretty wife Hanna hey raised up a son who could eat up his weight in groceries, Named him after a man of the cloth, Called him Amos Moses Well, the folks around south Louisiana Said Amos was a hell of a man He could trap the biggest, the meanest alligator And just use one hand That's all he's got left cause an alligator bit him Left arm gone clean up to the elbow Well the sheriff caught wind that Amos Was in the swamp huntin' alligator skins So he snuck in the swamp, gonna getcha boy, But he never come out again. Well, I wonder where the Louisiana sheriff went to? You can sure get lost in a Louisiana bayou! About 45 minutes southeast of Thibodeaux, Louisiana Lived a man named Doc Milsap and his pretty wife Hanna They raised a son who could eat up his weight in groceries, Named him after a man of the cloth, Called him Amos Moses
- Chad Reed's Rides Chad Reeds shows off his rides
- 1) Lou Reed - Sweet Jane - live in Paris, 1974 Paris 1974.
- Jimmy Reed - Big Boss Man Written by Luther Dixon and Al Smith in 1960; released by Jimmy Reed in 1961. Great blues performance, and a big influence on early The Rolling Stones.
- Lou Reed: Perfect Day LOU REED NEW YORK CITY JIM GRIMALDI
- (The) Reeds - Trailer Six Friends on a boating trip through the Norfolk broads enter a "twilight zone" of terror.
- Preston Reed - Night Ride - Preston Reed's Night Ride as featured on the album Handwritten Notes. Filmed and edited by Marcus Byrne. Handwritten Notes available at
- When You're Hot You're Hot Jerry Reed Jerry Reed's song and just playing around with images ,hey it's my first upload cut me some slack
- Lou Reed - Coney Island Baby Song from the album 'Coney Island Baby'
- blue in the face - lou reed & jim jarmusch a selection of some of the finest moment in this irregular, yet highly interesting film. some of these moments are among the most brilliant things i´ve seen... "i get scared in sweden"
- Lou Reed - Take A Walk On The Wild Side
- Nikki Reed Interview Nikki Reed plays the vampire Rosalie Hale in the movie Twilight. To see the entire interview visit
- Lou Reed- The Bed A minimalistic video for Lou Reed's toe Tapper, "The Bed".
- Lou Reed Street Hassle A slightly edited version (time limit) of Reed's 1978 Album title track 'Street Hassle.
- Lou Reed - Street Hassle (complete music video) video about this amazing rock opera written in 1978 by the best living rock songwriter, the NYC man Lou Reed. The song is divided into three parts (Walzing Matilda, Street Hassle, Slip Away), which have all the same music structure that meets first the orchestra, then acoustic guitars and rock bass guitars, and at the end the prayer of a penitent man, made of tears.. "Love has gone away and there's no one here now And there's nothing left to say but oh how I miss him, baby Ah baby, come on and slip away come on baby, why don't you slip away.." the Lou's masterpiece.
- The Reeds - Trailer - Horrorfest 2010 (2009) this is part of Horrorfest 2010
- Lou Reed - Perfect Day ...
- Lou Reed - Vicious the original song from Transformer
- Lou Reed & John Cale - Small Town From Lou's fantastic song cycle, Song's For Drella. About the life and work of Reed and Cale's mentor, Andy Warhol.
- walk on the wild side ~ lou reed a tribute to lou reed's seminal "walk on the wild side" featuring photos of holly, candy, joe and jackie, and deleted footage from "ciao! manhattan".
- Coney Island Baby This is a song from Lou Reed's album Coney Island baby enjoy... You know, man, when I was a young man in high school You believe in or not I wanted to play football for the coach And all those older guys They said he was mean and cruel, but you know Wanted to play football for the coach They said I was to little too light weight to play line-backer So I say Im playing right-end Wanted to play football for the coach cause, you know some day, man You gotta stand up straight unless youre gonna fall Then youre gone to die And the straightest dude I ever knew was standing right for me all the time So I had to play football for the coach And I wanted to play football for the coach When youre all alone and lonely In your midnight hour And you find that your soul Its been up for sale And you begin to think bout All the things that youve done And you begin to hate Just bout everything But remember the princess who lived on the hill Who loved you even though she knew you was wrong And right now she just might come shining through And the - - glory of love, glory of love Glory of love, just might come through And all your two-bit friends Have gone and ripped you off Theyre talking behind your back saying, man Youre never going to be no human being And you start thinking again bout all those things that youve done And who it was and what it was And all the different things you made every different scene Ahhh, but remember that the city is a funny place Something like a circus or a ...
- Perfect Day - Lou Reed "Perfect Day" is a song written by Lou Reed in 1972, originally featured on Transformer, Reed's second post-Velvet Underground solo album. Its fame was given a boost in the 1990s when it was featured in the 1996 film Trainspotting, and after its release as a star-studded charity single in 1997. Reed re-recorded the song for his 2003 album The Raven. The original recording, like the rest of the Transformer album, was produced by David Bowie, with guitarist Mick Ronson providing the arrangement.The song has a somber vocal delivery and slow, piano-based instrumental backing balancing tones of sweet nostalgia ("it's such a perfect day, I'm glad I spent it with you") with an undercurrent of menace ("you're gonna reap just what you sow"). The line alludes to Galatians 6:7: "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." The song's lyrics are often considered to suggest simple, conventional romantic devotion, possibly alluding to Reed's relationship with Bettye Kronstadt (soon to become his first wife) and Reed's own conflicts with his ***uality, drug use, and ego. Some commentators have further seen the lyrical subtext as displaying Reed's romanticized attitude towards a period of his own addiction to heroin; this popular understanding of the song as an ode to addiction led to its inclusion in the soundtrack for Trainspotting, a film about the lives of heroin users. In 1997 the track was showcased by the BBC in a lengthy corporate ...
- reed dollaz reed dollaz comin at headshots wit greg geez in the backround
- Classic Buffalo Bills: Andre Reed TD's (1985-1990) In Andre Reed's 16 seasons in the NFL, he had 951 catches for 13198 yards and 87 td's (86 rec. and 1 rush). He also had 85 catches for 1229 yards and 9 td's in the playoffs. This video contains Andre's first 42 out of 44 td's (missing is 2 td's from 10/19/1986 vs. Ind.).
- Nikki Reed's Acting Advice [NEW MOON] My exclusive interview with Nikki Reed and Chris Weitz at the New Moon DVD Release. FOLLOW ME FOR TWILIGHT NEWS: FRIEND ME: BLOG:
- Storm Chaser: A Photographer's Journey by Jim Reed! Through breathtaking photos, quotes, letters, and journal entries from climatologists, researchers, political leaders, spiritual advisors, and storm survivors, Storm Chaser: A Photographer's Journey chronicles award-winning weather photographer Jim Reed's most thrilling, beautiful, memorable, and dramatic adventures to date. From extraordinary tornadoes to historic hurricanes, remarkable floods, geomagnetic storms, and close-calls with lightning, Reed captures not only the mercilessness of America's sometimes deadly weather, but also the magnificence and meaning behind the tempests. Newly released as a paperback with 16 pages of new material (totaling 208 pages with 194 color photographs), this revised edition of Storm Chaser provides even more incredible images and the astonishing stories behind them. Visit for more on Jim's work!
- GTK: Lou Reed 1974 Lou Reed at his press conference at Sydney Airport, Episode 893. Broadcast 19th August 1974. (NB; Colour film insert, originally broadcast in black & white, some parts mute)
- Lou Reed's Red Shirley Trailer On the eve of her 100th birthday, Lou sat down with his cousin Shirley for a tête-à-tête. A film by Lou Reed and Ralph Gibson
- Oliver Reed interview w Late Night Dave c1987-88 This is the wildest interview ever shown on US tv Oliver Reed on the original Late Night w Letterman I want to add that there were cuts in my video. The most important were as follows: David asks about a drinking contest w the guest and Lee Marvin. Oliver Reed says this is not to be asked, or any alchohol related issues. Oliver was on an all porcelain diet at this point and not interested in discussing such issues. Thus when Dave asks about the "tree climbing" contest the question was rebuffed because it was a re try of the previous question! Long live you Oliver Reed! You are an idol! Here's what was edited for the collectors out there, its not much but I found a transcript: at the beginning OR= Oliver Reed / DL = Letterman OR: He's one of the few actors I admire very much. Along with, how much time do you got? DL: We have all the time you want. OR: Rock Hudson, Rod Steiger, uh Lee Marvin, Rod Steiger, Lee, uh (snapping his fingers) Marvin. DL: Now, uh, so you and Lee Marvin went drinking. And you had a contest to see who could drink the most. OR: Ya, first off, your researcher was told already that I don't want to talk about drink, understand?/// So let's cool that one. Let's get on another subject. I love trees and boats. DL: So, it's true that you and Lee Marvin had a tree climbing contest? later... DL: Where is Guernsey? OR: Guernsey is one of the Channel Islands, which is a little set of islands in between France and England. Near the "nathe caste" of paste. OR ...
- Emily Anne Reed "Honey Baby Blues" Emily Anne Reed sings an old traditional Appalachian blues, the same tune she performed for the American Idol judges when they asked her to pick up her guitar! Check her out at Big thanks to the kids at Casa 3037 for the use of their backyard! Video and sound by Doug Morgan.
- A Walk On The Wild Side
- Renée Fleming @ Lou Reed = The Perfect Day Celebrating 20th years of the Velvet Revolution in Prague on 17. November 2009.
- Dan Reed - The Dictator The Dictator - Lyrics by Charlie Chaplin and Dan Reed, Music by Dan Reed and Brad Fish Director - Noah Shulman for Sleepless City Productions Special Thanks to Max Wasa from Liquid Music Group
- Lou Reed Interview Lou Reed
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about reeds
“The Norfolk Broads Forum Reeds Does anyone know about The Reeds.Has it been on tv yet?Have I missed it? Did it ever really happen? I was looking forward to watching it. No further info' has been forthcoming on this forum so has the whole thing beed dropped?”
— Norfolk Broads - The Forum - Reeds, the-norfolk-
“ -- for all of your double reed needs About Our Reeds. Our Guarantee. FAQS. Testimonials. GTG Blog. More GTG. Retail Locations. Contact Us. Comments and Links to GTG. GTG Forum. GTG videos. Oboe Reeds English Horn Reeds Oboe D'Amore Reeds Bassoon Reeds Accessories Supplies. List All Products”
— About Our Reeds,
“Good afternoon and hello from Phoenix, Arizona! We have lots to chat about this week here. First of all, it is really hard to believe that we only have two more”
— Reed's Blog – Phoenix | ,
“ Blog Someone posted on a marketing forum that I was crazy' for giving such advice. That as long as testimonials weren't full of hype and outlandish claims that they are okay”
“v-force reeds for polaris. Boss Noss Kits 10% off. for sale 3 388mm V-Force reeds F/S. Boondocker Efi Box. 670 needle ski doo. 03 zx renagade reeds and boots”
— Carb/Airbox/Reeds [Archive] - SnoWest Forum,
“These last couple of years there's been a constant stream of British quality horror films. On my blog alone I've written reviews for The Children , Mum and Dad , Eden Lake and The Broken . The Reeds is the latest to join that list, sporting”
— the reeds - personal blog - ,
“The Making Oboe Reeds Blog has information on oboe reed making, oboe reeds, and general oboe news”
— Making Oboe Reeds Blog,
“I recently ordered some of my competition's reeds to see what else is still on the market and am convinced that my reeds are the finest on the market. I'm determined to win back some Besides, my reeds are always unconditionally refundable within a week”
— Cooper Wright Reeds | blog,