- Kyocera Corporation (President: Tetsuo Kuba) today announced that the company's recrystallized ruby — also known as created ruby' — has been employed for the first time in a decorative design application as watch parts. — “KYOCERA's Recrystallized Ruby Used in CASIO G-Shock Watch”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Recrystallized - Medical Definition and More from Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Patents and inventions related to 257065000, Non-single Crystal, Or Recrystallized, Semiconductor Material Forms Part Of Active Junction (including Field-induced Active Junction) - Non-single Crystal, Or Recrystallized, Material Containing Non. — “Non-single Crystal, Or Recrystallized, Semiconductor Material”,
- Refractory ceramic products manufacture - Blasch Precision Ceramics specializes in precision casting of simple and complex ceramic shapes such as high-alumina crucibles, checker walls, ferrules, stopper rods, nozzles, diffusers, and catalyst. — “Blasch Precision Ceramics: Application/Materials Expert”,
- GS measurements and TEM microstructural examinations were performed on Zry-2, NSF, and E635 samples in the recrystallized, beta quenched and cold-worked (CW) conditions. As for recrystallized Zry-2, the GS kinetics are characterized by the appearance of the accelerated growth stage. — “Irradiation-Induced Growth and Microstructure of”,
- distance of the thrust are completely recrystallized and exhibit asymmetric c-axis patterns. In contrast, recrystallized footwall grains have a mean grain shape with the longest axis oriented. — “Evidence for non-plane strain ﬂattening along the Moine”, geology.um.maine.edu
- Molybdenum, Mo, Recrystallized, Recrystallized applies only to tensile values; other property values are typical of the element. — “Molybdenum, Mo, Recrystallized”,
- The Dress Keys are made-to-order, and enable keys to be adorned with recrystallized gemstones according to a design selected from 60 combinations. Recrystallized gemstones "Inamori Stones" Kyocera has provided recrystallized gemstones since 1975 based on its belief that the inherent attraction. — “KYOCERA Introduces Sparkling Dress Keys Featuring”,
- astm e2627-10 standard practice for determining average grain size using electron backscatter diffraction (ebsd) in fully recrystallized polycrystalline materials 1.1 this practice is used. — “ASTM E2627-10 Standard Practice for Determining Average Grain”,
- Mount Meatloaf is a multiple-exposure photomicrograph (photograph through the microscope) intended to resemble an alien/surrealistic landscape. (4) exposure of vitamin C crystallites (the foreground), recrystallized penicillin (the mountain), the microscope field diaphragm defocused with. — “Molecular Expressions Photo Gallery: Microscapes - Mount Meatloaf”, microscopy.fsu.edu
- KYOCERA's Recrystallized Ruby Used in CASIO G-Shock Watch Design The recrystallized ruby rough stone is precisely cut into a ring shape of roughly 3cm in diameter — a size and shape that otherwise could only be made possible with natural ruby if the highest quality stone was used. — “KYOCERA's Recrystallized Ruby Used in CASIO G-Shock Watch Design”, pr-
- Definition of recrystallized in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of recrystallized. Pronunciation of recrystallized. Translations of recrystallized. recrystallized synonyms, recrystallized antonyms. Information about recrystallized in the free. — “recrystallized - definition of recrystallized by the Free”,
- Recrystallized Rocketry. Serious about safety, silly about the rest. Aiptek Goes Hi-Def Recrystallized KN/Sucrose - Oven method. No longer recommended. It's good, but the. — “Recrystallized Rocketry”,
- Recrystallized Rocketry. Home Page "Rcandy" is a technique for making a rocket propellant from potassium nitrate and sugar without the necessity of melting either of these components. Instead, they are dissolved and re-crystalized, yielding. — “Recrystallized Caramel Rocket Fuel”,
- The growth of mesoscopic protrusions at originally straight and circular boundaries of two-dimensional recrystallized grains is sim alloys, the boundaries of the recrystallized grains migrate. — “The growth of protrusions at the boundary of a recrystallized”, pmt.usp.br
- This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. This page was last modified on 18 June 2010 at 18:52. Text is available under the. — “Recrystallization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Silcarb Recrystallized Private Limited - Manufacturers and exporters of heating elements, industrial furnace, gold melting furnace, high temperature furnace, melting furnace, forging furnace, aluminum furnace, tower furnace, low pressure die. — “Heating Elements,Industrial Furnace,Gold Melting Furnace,High”,
- 9. Determine the melting points of impure, recrystallized, and standard triphenylmethane and compare the melting points. end with: recrystallized triphenylmethane. taking the sample for. — “Barnard College Organic Chemistry Lab 2 Recrystallization”, barnard.edu
- In any recycling process, TATB molecules must be separated from the polymer binder (the plastic "glue" binding the crystals), dissolved, and then recrystallized to the correct microscopic crystal size and shape. Electron micrographs of the recrystallized TATB crystals showed good morphology compared. — “S&TR | June 2009: Dissolving Molecules to Improve Their”, str.llnl.gov
- Saint-Gobain's CRYSTAR® igniters are made from recrystallized silicon carbide, a proprietary advanced ceramic material that combines physical and thermal strength with stable electrical properties. — “Norton Crystar® Igniters”, igniterproducts.saint-
- ordinary chondrites, PV1 contains objects that appear to be recrystallized clumps of matrix material. Recrystallized cryptocrystalline chondrule D2 consisting of small pyroxene grains. — “Carbon-rich chondritic clast PV1 from the Plainview”, spmn.uji.es
- Bioaffecting sachets, or powders, containing coated liquiflash microspheres and partially recrystallized shearform floss particles are disclosed. The sachets give organoleptically acceptable propertie. — “Sachet formulations - Patent 6270804”,
- 870 ± 50 °C. Three mineral isochrons of 2 to 5 points from recrystallized mineral assemblages of garnet recrystallized phases from DS0380 and. −84 (2× two points) and from the completely. — “Long-lived, cold burial of Baltica to 200 km depth”, qc.cuny.edu
related images for recrystallized
- crude product recrystallized crystals are predominantly small and therefore un photogenic
- to cool to room temperature overnight while crystallization occured The crude yellow product was filtered and recrystallized from a minimum of hot methanol to afford 20g 55 0 11 mol of pale yellow crystals mp 64 66°C 4 Fluoro amphetamine 2 Lithium aluminum hydride 7 6 g 0 2 mol dissolved in 200ml THF was added dropwise to a stirred solution of 4 fluoro phenyl 2
- Recrystallized product The oil was dissolved in 15 ml cold dry ether The ether was gassed with HCl to precipitate the hydrochloride salt of indanylamphetamine The product was filtered rinsed with a small
- back breccia clearly exhibiting clasts with extremely irregular sutured outlines the rims of the clasts are formed of coarsely recrystallized glass High Falls pylon line sequence Sudbury 8 25b Impact impact melt rock note flow banding High Falls pylon line sequence
- polarized light H Zeolite filling a circular center of a former radiolarian test I Tiny rosette of a secondary mineral cristobalite in the recrystallized matrix of the claystone
- batch of recrystallized KN sucrose the red sample has 1 Fe2O3 kneaded in I also kneaded the white propellant the same amount to make sure this did not contribute to any differences
- veins and this very strange recrystallized breccia When Casey visited he was seen to suddenly drop flat to the ground handlens to his eye on multiple occasions Give me 50 Casey There are also sedimentary structures such as these balls and pillows in Mbr 3 of Santa Barbara Canyon Of course the beauty of all these is that they are part of the larger story of three
- The next three show hand specimens of impact melt
- kstudy2050645 0002 jpg
- It was at one time a greywacke which is a somewhat immature sandstone having clay cement During the process of metamorphism clay minerals have recrystallized and the rock has taken on a foliated appearance It is now something between a phyllite and a schist You should be able to see very fine grained micas as well as slightly larger grains of feldspar leftover from the
- blue filter field of view = 2 75 mm image 1274A 066 B Recrystallized plagioclase with polygonal grain boundaries cross polarized light field of view = 5 5 mm image 1274A 118
- been recrystallized into orthopyroxene neoblasts and spinel Sample 209 1268A 3R 2 Piece 20A 109 112 cm plane polarized light blue filter field of view = 0 7 mm image 1268A 002
- Altered plagioclase phenocryst partially recrystallized as fine grained unaltered plagioclase in granite 95MW0107 Note later matrix muscovite wrapping non recrystallized grain Click
- Went wandering again today to a nice quiet corner of the Wasatch Found some nice recrystallized pow silence and bluebird skies Tom on the first turn of the day A short skin later and a nice different perspective on Broads Fork
- ductle deformation processes such as those found in the Cambrian carbonates of the Poleta Fm Some examples include sheared sty***tes sense of shear is left lateral in this outcrop recrystallized mylonites en eschelon vein systems cross cutting veins and this very strange recrystallized breccia
- Stand B built by Steve Ghioto 500lbf load cell from Aerocon Systems photo 110k
- 080 Azuara partly isotropic diaplectic quartz monomict breccia dike near Muniesa 081 Azuara diaplectic sandstone fragment in partly recrystallized glass strongly shocked polymictic dike breccia Santa Cruz de Nogueras 082 Azuara heavily kinked biotite in strongly
- and of the quartz ribbons as well as streaks of fragmented garnet define a stretching lineation This lineation is paralleled by the axis of small tight to isoclinal folds Fig B 7 7 Plagioclase clast PLG without recrystallized seam in gneiss of fabric type 3 An asymmetric shape of sigma type is generated by ribbon quartz QRZ Thin
- phylloid algal wackestone with zones of oil stained partly recrystallized matrix and grains Some matrix fracture and collapse Divisions on bar scale equal 1 cm for each core slab The rocks in one core suggest that quartz silt and sand locally may develop in the lower part of this lower carbonate Fig 12 and may become a recognizable and distinct facies This 10
- Figure 21A SEM photomicrograph of sidewall core sample Intergranular pore P lined with partially recrystallized illite I GA sandstone E I 330 C 3 5039 ft scale = 10
- g3 g1 Ultramylonite 100 of recrystallized grains One can still recognise former plagioclase clasts Micas are fully recristallized and sheared into thin layers g2
- James Yawn s site Recrystallized Rocketry has lots of great information about DIY rocketry including this great tutorial about mounting a video camera This hot pink rocket is called the
- h2 h1 Sub basal deformation lamellae are well visible in the large quartz grain floatting in a recrystallized matrix h2 The shear zone boundaries are parallel to the
- Rubielos de la Cérida kink bands in quartz photomicrograph shocked Cretaceous sandstone 090 Azuara kink bands in muscovite photomicrograph shocked sandstone clast near Muniesa 091 Azuara partly recrystallized brownish glass photomicrograph monomictic dike breccia near Muniesa 092 Azuara accretionary lapillus photomicrograph basal breccia suevite near
- a roughly down dip stretching lineation Asymmetric tails on recrystallized feldspar phenocrysts indicate reverse top to the southwest sense of shear The interior of the Wolf Mountain Pluton shows a well developed magmatic foliation defined by aligned K feldspar phenocrysts In many places this magmatic foliation is overprinted and slightly reoriented by
- view recrystallized quartz Foraminifers are locally partly to wholly replaced by silica The upper view is under plane polarized light whereas the lower view is with nicols crossed
- Obligatory ski pic Some recrystallized buff into days The skin track I loathed Why do Utards insist on making such steep skin tracks Tradygirl showing her grace up cardiac
- Our MALDI matrix kits contain pre weighed recrystallized matrices and adapted solvent mixtures They provide standard ***ytical conditions and eliminate the need for cumbersome daily
- on the core image showing textural variations Photomicrographs of selected samples are shown in Figure F4 of which positions are shown by small rectangles on the thin section images
- recrystallized fragments of this alga Large fragment in upper right hand corner contains remnant cellular structure × 7 Stanton Limestone Wilson County Kansas Locality B Sample 4 Systematic Descriptions Phylum RHODOPHYCOPHYTA Papenfuss 1946 Class RHODOPHYCEAE Ruprecht 1851
- kstudy2050645 0001 jpg
- Pennant Sandstone BLUE GREY SANDSTONE
- filled with yellow orange solid After filtering and recrystallizing the solid from boiling isopropyl alcohol there was 5 63 g of 4 fluorophenyl 2 nitropropene 31 1 mmol 55 yield as shiny yellow spikes some of which were over an inch long 1 4 Flurophenyl 2 nitropropane Within a day the tips of the crystals had turned slightly orange indicating some decomposition
- represent weakly recrystallized oceanic crust possibly a seamount that was subducted into the trench Often these greenstones are quarried for highway gravel but not at this location The blocks are surrounded by metagraywacke and metashale In hand specimen the metagraywacke is not obviously a blueschist facies rock However the diagnostic minerals are easily
- only the Ogden ridgeline and a few other exposed peaks blowing in the 15 to 20 mph range Turning riding and snowshoeing conditions are excellent in the sparkling recrystallized snow and surface hoar on wind sheltered shady slopes The sunny south through west facing slopes have breakable crusts this morning which will soften rapidly as the sun hits and upper elevation
- Snow was awesome recrystallized and slightly windblown powder that had somehow survived the blasting east winds I believe the cliff band below was the result of this As wind was forced
- amphibole vein crosscuts highly localized shear zone in a mylonite with domains of recrystallized plagioclase and pyroxene Sample 304 U1309D 9R 1 71 73 cm field of view = 4 mm Next Section |
- partially recrystallized into blocky spinel PPL FOV = 1 4 mm image 1272A 042 D Partially recrystallized spinel associated with orthopyroxene PPL FOV = 2 75 mm image 1272A 041
- spines The chalk limestone matrix looks relatively pristine with no authigenic quartz The upper view is under plane polarized light whereas the lower view is with nicols crossed
- Figure F23 Partially recrystallized foraminifer bearing limestone above hyaloclastite at top of basement Unit 2 Aptian interval 192 1183A 54R 4 9 18 cm
related videos for recrystallized
- Marble Granite Seattle | http:// | Marble Granite Seattle Marble Granite Seattle | http (360) 761-0915. Take a look at to get a taste of what Granite Works Seattle has to offer in the world of marble granite and tile. These beautiful yet simple formations will completely transform a room into a masterpiece and while increasing the value of your home for business. Marble Granite and Tile transformations can be as simple or intricate as your imagination can design. The colors styles and ideas are endless and limitless. If you are building a new home or have ideas for remodeling, contact the experts at (360) 761-0915. For inspiration and continuation of your dream call today. Selecting a stone is a very important and personal process that deserves a lot of consideration. Its an investment that will pay dividends in beauty and functionality for many years. GRANITEWORKS cannot guarantee stone color to be an exact match to samples, as this is a natural product and subject to variations. Marble: There is no doubt that marble can make a stunning statement in your home. Ranging in many colors, usually heavily veined, the softness of marble and its consistency make it very desirable for art. Marble comes from a limestone that formed when it was softened from heat and pressure, then recrystallized into marble where mineral change occurred. The main consistency is calcium and dolomite. Granite: Subtle earth tones of exquisite quartz blend ...
- G92 Black Panther Rocket The launch of a little rocket named Black Panther, it was for test the engine in flight condition. We'll switch to electronic ejection soon !
- Static test 1 A friend of mine and i built quite a powerful rocket engine. It took just one day. Interesting fact is, the nozzle is made of wood! so is the endplug. The body is made of a thick wall cartboard tube. Fuel used is a 35/65 mix of recrystallized potassium and dextrose, about 700gr.The motor is about the size of a bottle of wine.
- Rocket candy test about 50 grams of recrystallized rocket candy still has moisture in it that's why it took a while to ignite.
- Crimson powder test Testing some crimson powder. The one to the right is recrystallized and the left one is just ballmilled.
- 1g Crimson Powder (Recrystallized then ballmilled) Just a little test of my Crimson powder. Crappy video-quality but great powder :P Ignited with a hot piece of wire.
- Attempted Cu(II) Acetate Rcandy Grain Burn When i started it was 5 grams karo syrup 12 g sugar 26 g potassium nitrate and 3g cupric acetate but somewhere along the recrystallization way, the copper acetate reacted and turned everything red-brown. only 8 grams of fuel were burnt
- Homogeneous deformation and dynamic recrystallization in camphor (Urai and Humphreys, 2000) This experiment is similar to in its initial microstructure. The difference lies in the slightly higher temperature of about 35 degrees C. This makes the material less anisotropic and deformation becomes more homogeneous. Also here the movie was taken from the part of the sample close to the moving piston coming from the right. This experiment can be best compared with fig. 6 of Urai et al., 1980. Immediately after the start of the deformation recrystallization starts with the migration of existing grain boundaries. This produces an increasing amount of dynamically recrystallized material, in which a steady state grainsize is maintained. Further deformation leads to a steady increase in the fraction of recrystallized material, until finally after about 50 % shortening the material is completely recrystallized. It is noteworthy that the recrystallized mass shows a spatially organized (domainal) crystallographic preferred orientation shown by the regions consisting of many grains with the same colour. Due to the small size of recrystallized grains (these are smaller than the sample's thickness) details of this microstructure are not clear. The movie is presented in four different sections. These follow each other without a time lap, and show slightly different parts of the sample. These movies were recorded in 1979 at Imperial College, London, in cooperation with Sue Burrows and supervised by John Humphries. Results were published in Urai et al., (1980) and ...
- Rcandy Explosives I had just bought some Potassium nitrate and strontium for the sake of building a small batch of the explosives you see in the video. These will eventually be attached to an Rcandy rocket to form some bottle rockets.
- "Ice Capades" Thymeoff's photos around El Calafate, Argentina (calafate argentina in winter) Preview of Thymeoff's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: El Calafate, Argentina Entry Title: "Ice Capades" Entry: "CRAAACK!! CRAAASSSH!! LOOK LEFT, LOOK RIGHT, LOOK LEFT AGAIN!! No, this time it wasn't our van crashing into a tree, nor were we about to cross the street, but rather we were gazing in awe at the incredible spectacle of the Perito Moreno Glacier. One of the world's few advancing glaciers, Moreno is considered to be the "showpiece" of Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, a park of approximately 600000 hectares. Somewhat like a 200 ft high scintillating smile of a recumbent giant, the five km long wall of ice proudly displays its phenomenal beauty to all who come to admire it from far and wide. In the distance are the mountains whose formation causes an unusually heavy accumulation of snow on the east side of the Andes. Over millennia, the snow has compacted and recrystallized into ice which is pushed forward by the weight of the ice continuing to form behind. The constant movement and pressures causes stunning peaks (somewhat similar to piped icing on a cake), cracks and crevasses that take on a variety of incredible blue hues according to the density of the ice. Although spectacular as a sedentary structure, the glacier came especially alive for us when huge chunks of ice "calved" from the glacier's face and crashed into the C**** de los ...
- KCIO3 electrolysis results and potassium chlorate + sugar sugar + potassium chlorate + fire = . Fun demonstrations This has to be one of my favorite projects ever! ytmachx was right, anyone can do it! (whats seen in box was half of the KCIO3 produced during electrolysis. 8 pounds of KCI = around 3-4 pounds of KClO3) This is not recrystallized for purity. Please visit Nighthawkinlight channel on youtube, be safe, and learn about the dangers of KClO3 and sulfur, including sulfur in fuses!
- Fast Black Powder Testing here i have made 100g of black powder. the charcoal i made from two rolls of cheap toilet paper. and the sulfur was made in my previous video where i separated it from cheap fertilizer. i recrystallized my kno3 to make sure it was pure. i milled this batch for only 3 hours. i would normaly mill it for longer, but im using a commercial rock tumbler that is very old so i dont want to burn up the motor. the crunching noise you hear on the 1 gram test is when i backed up and hit a piece of junk metal. if you have any vids of your bp tests, go ahead and post them as a response. i will accept any videos as long as they dont involve any type of bombs.
- Recrystallization of salt
- Bush and the MLB Playoffs Click here to find out what George Bush thought about the MLB playoff system. Watch the entire show at
- 1/2" PVC Rocket Test 7 Test 7: 15g Recrystallized fuel grain 65% KN 15% SU 19% Corn Syrup 4cm long x 1.4 cm wide 4 cm deep core x 0.6 cm wide Result: Excellent burn, motor class B3 Same motor and nozzle from test 6, but no additional softening due to short burn. Nozzle erosion on one side, notice the smoke on the slow-motion.
- Deformation of wet Bischofite (Urai and Humphreys, 2000) In the presence of a saturated solution, bischofite recrystallizes readily at room temperature. This movie was taken from a deformation experiment using wet bischofite, at 80 degrees C and 5x10-5 s-1 strain rate. It was described in detail in Urai (1987). Several interesting features can be seen, such as the large changes in migration rate of the grain boundaries (fast and slow migration), twinning of newly grown grains, and the oscillatory motion of grain boundaries. The figure shown corresponds to the second frame of fig. 5 in Urai (1987). Old grains (C and D for example) and a string of finer recrystallized grains formed during sample preparation (B) are features of the starting material. Grain A is a recrystallized grain studied in detail in fig. 6 of Urai (1987). The bischofite and carnallite experiments were described in detail in Urai (1987). These experiments were carried out using samples cut from coarse grained natural samples. The experiments were done with a pore fluid of saturated aqeous solution, in a closed system with a moving seal between the glass plates. These movies were recorded in 1982 at the Institute for Earth Sciences, Utrecht University. For more information: Urai, JL and Humphreys, FJ 2000. A collection of time-lapse movies from transmitted light deformation experiments. In: Stress, Strain and Structure, A volume in honour of WD Means. Eds: MW Jessell and JLUrai. volume 2, Journal of the Virtual Explorer (.au References: Urai ...
- How to Purify by Recrystallization We show how to purify aluminum nitrate and strontium nitrate by recrystallization. This is important because those two substances must be extremely pure for our upcoming video on making glow in the dark powder. First make aluminum nitrate from our previous video: Dissolve the dry aluminum nitrate in water and filter off any insoluble materials. We could not filter it off before it dried in the previous video because the particles at that stage are much too small. It needs crystallize once to aggregate into particles large that can be filtered. After filtering, dry off the aluminum nitrate. The desiccator bag might be useful here: After drying, carefully weigh out the crystals. Then take that mass and add in 20% mass of water. So if you have 50g like me, you add 10g of water (or 10mL since density is 1g/mL). It won't all dissolve, so carefully heat the mixture until it dissolves. Then cover it and let it cool down. Eventually it'll crystallize out purer crystals. After the mixture cools to room temperature, and left for a few hours. The liquid is poured off and discarded, it has the impurities and is not needed. The crystals are again weighed and once again they are recrystallized with 20% water. Once this is done. Dry the final product. I started with 50g and ended up with 17g. But now it's very pure. Better than 99% Strontium nitrate also needs to be purified. But it's solubility doesn't change that much with temperature so we'll have to ...
- another 25mm rocket motor Yet another 25mm rocket motor. This one didn't do so well. Over sized nozzle, heavy aluminum guide rod, and rocket breakup contributed to a low altitude flight of about 1000 feet.
- another 25mm long burn motor. This time the rocket held together. I purposely overcooked this batch slightly to slow it's burn rate as I like a long slow burn just because it's so much cooler that a quick pssst. It was successful. The burn time was almost 3.5 seconds. After some trig and some brain scratching, it was determined that the rocket flew to an altitude of 2840 feet. Since that does not account for air resistance, It probably went a little higher and may have touched slightly over 3000 feet. Now! that's more like it!
- Ballmill.mpg Showing movements in a ballmill
- 18mm high impulse rocket This is a 18mm high impulse rocket I made. Same diameter as an estes C motor but longer. Sorry for the crappy quality. Only camera I had was my POS phone. Burned a single recrystallized "moonburner" type inhibited propellant grain. Through careful calculations, and lots of trig, I figured out that apogee was 1830 feet. Not bad for a stick rocket. Not bad at all. The chuffing off the line I suspect to be extra nitrocellulose priming being ejected. I use a 2 part priming mixture of pyrodex and nitrocellulose. pyrodex is a double edged sward. It ignites reliably but too much will cause a CATO. Nitrocellulose on the other hand, will not cause a CATO but it burns too rapidly and sometimes doesn't ignite the propellant grain. It often just ejects itself. First I put in the nitrocellulose until the core is halfway full, then I add pyrodex and pack it a little at a time until the core is full and it is coming out of the nozzle. The nitrocellulose prevents the pyrodex from getting ahead of the propellant grain and causing a CATO and it speeds the flame front after the pyrodex has burned off and the propellant grain has been lit. Out of 12 or so launches, I have not had 1 fail to ignite or CATO on me.
- F54 Sugar Rocket Engine This the test of my reloadable rocket motor, 29 mm 100 Ns casing, complet set for just 38 $ on Tru-Core ( ). Simple BATE grain of tri sugar propellant, 2 O-ring, silicone grease and love !
- Recrystallized Marble quarry blast May 2010 quarry detonation at Durango, Mexico.
- Slow Motion 300fps - Rocket Candy Testing recrystallized KNO3 + Fructose + Sucrose mix. Captured with Casio EX-F1
- 1/2" PVC Rocket Test 5 CATO Test 5 on 6-26-2008 resulted in rapid disassembly of the motor. Used 13g of recrystallized KNSU with a 0.25" core all the way through the grain. The motor nozzle was about 0.2". All the PVC components were intact, just the glue failed at all joints due to the high pressure (512 psi peak.) Next time I will assemble a motor with PVC cement rather than plastic cement. I'll modify the fuel so I don't get as much pressure.
- Rocket Fuel.m4v Just watch
- Twin boundary migration in carnallite (Urai and Humphreys, 2000) This movie is comparable to the experiment shown in fig. 3 of Urai (1987). Wet carnallite, deformed at 100 degrees C and 5x10-5 s-1 strain rate usually develops a set of twins at the onset of deformation. These twins replace the ones which developed during sample preparation and are un-twinned by the new stress directions. Twinning is accompanied by dislocation creep. Note that the twins do not propagate into areas of undulose extinction. In the left side of the sample there is a small hard halite inclusion. After about 10% strain the twin boundaries become mobile and twin boundary migration is the main process of recrystallization at this stage. After considerable shortening and recrystallization, strain is localized into a network of semibrittle shear zones, originating at the small halite grain mentioned above. Carnallite in these zones is recrystallized into a very fine grained aggregate, and movement along the shearzones is accompanied by ductile deformation of the moving fragments. The bischofite and carnallite experiments were described in detail in Urai (1987). These experiments were carried out using samples cut from coarse grained natural samples. The experiments were done with a pore fluid of saturated aqeous solution, in a closed system with a moving seal between the glass plates. These movies were recorded in 1982 at the Institute for Earth Sciences, Utrecht University. For more information: Urai, JL and Humphreys, FJ 2000. A collection of time-lapse movies ...
- Recrystallized hexaphenox.avi 1g phenolphthalein dissolved in 50ml methanol, 7.5g KClO3 and 1.5g hexamine dissolved in 50ml boiling water dest. Solutions mixed and methanol/water vaporized at 115°C in evaporating dish. Milled again to fine powder with mortar and pestle.
- collecting air-dryied recrystallized phenacetin Williamson synthesis Org II labs.3gp UH Org 3222 Labs
- R-Candy (Recrystallized Smoke Mix) Test 1 Easy to make too!
- Recrystallization Monte Carlo IF Steel Simulation of microstructure evolution during recovery / recrystallization and grain growth of a low carbon IF steel using a multistate Potts Monte Carlo model with an orientation dependent mobility and energy function (see details in: D. Raabe: Acta Mater. 48 (2000) 16171628, Scaling Monte Carlo Kinetics of the Potts model using rate theory; and in I. Thomas, S. Zaefferer, F. Friedel, D. Raabe: Adv. Eng. Mater. 5 (2003) 566-570, High resolution EBSD investigation of deformed and partially recrystallized IF steel)
- Metadynamic recrystallization and static grain growth in camphor (Urai and Humphreys, 2000) This movie is included to illustrate the effect of metadynamic recrystallization. Deformation is dominated by a long grain in soft orientation which develops into a shearzone at high angle to the compression direction. Although deformation in this grain is strong, it recrystallizes very slowly, perhaps because of the low strain energy built up in grains oriented favourably for slip on one system. After this deformation the loading piston was stopped and the sample allowed to statically recrystallize. The movie was recorded at a 10x slower rate, over a period of approximately 15 hours. The grain growth process strongly increases the size of the recrystallized grains and produces a good foam texture. It is noteworthy that some of the old grains which did not deform because they were located close to the soft grain A did not recrystallize either, presumably because they did not accumulate significant strain energy. For more information: Urai, JL and Humphreys, FJ 2000. A collection of time-lapse movies from transmitted light deformation experiments. In: Stress, Strain and Structure, A volume in honour of WD Means. Eds: MW Jessell and JLUrai. volume 2, Journal of the Virtual Explorer (.au References: Urai JL Humphreys FJ Burrows SE (1980) In-situ studies of the deformation and dynamic recrystallization of rhombohedral camphor. Journal of Materials Science 15: 1231-1240. Urai JL Humphreys FJ (1981) The development of shear zones in polycrystalline ...
- 25mm long burn motor This is a video clip of the 25mm long burn motor I made. It was meant to be a high impulse motor but this batch of r-candy was overcooked slightly and burned slower than normal. Burn time was about 3 seconds. Unfortunately, the rocket broke up at about 1000 feet and didn't go much higher than that. If it had remained intact it should have been good for 2000 feet. More bad news. Because of an error in the file conversion from my mini-tape recorder to my computer, there is no sound and a long black screen afterwards. The sound in person though was truly awesome. Again sorry for the problems but, apparently I haven't gotten all the bugs worked out yet.
- UN Owen was Recrystallized Collection of Falcon Punch Desu Thanks to Ciro94Infernal, redirecting me to imageprofile, and Guenza91, giving me some musics for this video :D Now I have a Facebook fanpage
- Heart shaped recrystallized sugar rocket propellent burn My heart burns for SEDS?
- Nature Notes Recrystallized Shell from a Reef Naturalist Rudy Mancke shows us a recrystallized Knob Whelk shell from an offshore reef.
- Slow dynamic recrystallization in octachloropropane (Urai and Humphreys, 2000) This room temperature experiment, recorded with crossed polarizers and with a few large inert markers in the sample shows dynamic recrystallization in a sample where the initial grainsize happens to be the same as the dynamically recrystallized one. From the onset of deformation grain boundaries start migrating, but relatively slowly with respect to the rate of deformation (compare for example with the camphor movies presented earlier in this paper). After a large amount of deformation the grainsize has decreased somewhat but not dramatically. In triple junctions, grain boundaries meet at approximately 120 degrees during the experiment, indicating the local role of grain boundary energy driven grain boundary migration. Visser et al., (1989) published an abstract based on Peter Visser's MSc. Thesis. This study reports measurements of grain boundary migration velocities in deforming Octachloropropane (OCP). Two experiments from this study were recorded in time-lapse movies, these are included here. Samples were prepared by cold pressing the OCP plus marker grains into a thin sheet and annealing the sample in the deformation apparatus at around 60 degrees C. This resulted in a sample with a good foam texture and a weak preferred orientation. The experiments were run at lower strain rates than the usual see-through experiments. Field of view in both experiments is about 2 mm. For more information: Urai, JL and Humphreys, FJ 2000. A collection of time-lapse movies from ...
- recrystallized sugar rocket propellant with aluminum powder dome propellant fail...
- KNO3 + Sugar propellant test Recrystallized rcandy composed of 25% cane sugar and 75% KNO3. It will soon find its way into a rocket body :D Oh and the burning at the end is just the PVC... mmm what a sweet smell... -.-
- 1/2" PVC Rocket Test 6 Test 6: Used motor PVC-2. 14g Recrystallized fuel grain 65% KN 15% SU 19% Corn Syrup 4cm long x 1.4 cm wide 1 cm deep core x 0.6 cm wide Result: Very slow burn Motor became soft and pliable, bent ~5 degrees, but hardened after cooling.
- MAKING IODINE precipitation reaction Sodium iodide is passed through a bromine/water solution to form a precipitat of fairly pure iodine. the iodine is then heated and recrystallized to purify it further.
- recrystallized adduct left in drawer to dry overnight Diels-Alder Org II labs.3gp UH Org 3222 labs
twitter about recrystallized
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about recrystallized
“Dear Forum, I like to ask about the effect of the recrysatllization on the recrystallized batches. What would be the impact of the recrystallize material against”
— Dear Forum, I like to ask about the effect of the,
“crusher,jaw crusher,stone crusher,grinding mill,mobile crusher,zenithdream's blog Grey Marble which is kind of recrystallized limestone and whose main ingredient is CaCO3”
— 2010 September,
“October 13, 2008 at 12:12 am | California | No comment. Badwater Basin, Death Valley floor (as seen here at Badwater Basin), where the salt minerals recrystallized as borax”
— 2008 October,
“Throughout this blog you will find interesting information and tips regarding: Outdoor remodeling precipitate of carbonate minerals; typically aragonite, but often recrystallized to or primarily calcite; which is deposited from”
— Olympic Stone & Marble Blog,
“Fell July 14, 2006, ~10:20 hrs local daylight time (UT+2) Carbonaceous chondrite (CO3.6) Matrix is mildly recrystallized and sulfur-poor; matrix olivine has similar composition”
— Moss, meteor-
“Serial sectioning technique provides plenty of quantitative geometric information of the microstructure. ***yzed, including those recrystallized alpha-titanium. Trans JIM 13:198-204. Rhines FN, Craig”
— ON THE SAMPLING OF SERIAL SECTIONING TECHNIQUE,
“University of Konstanz, Department of Physics, P.O. Box X916, D-78457 Konstanz, Germany recrystallized preferably on  silicon planes [3-7]. They are separated from the bulk”
— CURRENT TRANSPORT MECHANISM IN PRINTED AG THICK FILM CONTACTS,
“These various impurities have been mobilized and recrystallized by the intense pressure and heat of the metamorphism. forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this”
— marble crusher(11.23) - Screw Machine - Metalworking,
“I'll call it "social annealing" because it so resembles the process by which metals are heated—their particles freed into a loose homogenous jumble—and then recrystallized. This is why I'm wary of short forms like op-eds and blog posts”
— the blog,
related keywords for recrystallized
- recrystallized grain
- recrystallized rocketry
- recrystallized silicon carbide
- recrystallized aspirin
- recrystallized limestone
- recrystallized alumina
- recrystallized from ethanol
- recrystallized is
- recrystallized of benzoic acid
- recrystallized purpose
- recrystallized grain size
- recrystallized grain size piezometer quartz
- recrystallized grain structure
- recrystallized grain size temperature
- recrystallized grain size piezometry
- recrystallized grain size piezometer
- recrystallized grain growth