- Further, "[u]nless management determines that it is not reasonably likely to be enacted, it must proceed on the assumption that We need not detour into the meaning of "reasonably likely" or ponder whether it is the complement of "reasonably unlikely" to appreciate the fool's errand of tying a. — “Note to SEC: "reasonably likely to be enacted"? You have got”,
- Expect Great Things when you shop Kohl?s for apparel, shoes, accessories, home products and more! Find top brands at great prices at Kohl?s today!. — “Kohl's”,
- Definition of reasonably in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of reasonably. Pronunciation of reasonably. Translations of reasonably. reasonably synonyms, reasonably antonyms. Information about reasonably in the free online English dictionary and. — “reasonably - definition of reasonably by the Free Online”,
- Design your own customized Mini-figure! If you do decide you'd like to own it, just click Reasonably Clever content Copyright 1997-2010 by Christopher Doyle. — “Reasonably Clever - Buy-Me-Mizer”,
- A judge must refrain from speech, gestures or other conduct that could reasonably be perceived as ***ual harassment and must require the same standard of conduct of any public comment that might reasonably be expected to affect its. — “Model Code of Judicial Conduct Canon 3 - Center for”,
- Section 231 of the Act allows for the use of such force as is reasonably necessary to make the arrest or to prevent the escape of the person after arrest. for any person who believes on reasonable ground that another person has committed the. — “Citizen's arrest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Welcome to Reasonably-Priced-. Our goal is to satisfy your craving for caviar with affordable gourmet caviar from all over the world. See for yourself and thank you for visiting reasonably-priced-. — “Reasonably-Priced-”, reasonably-priced-
- The Reasonably Prudent Law Student. The Reasonably Prudent Law Student Recent Posts from The Reasonably Prudent Law Student. Loading BlawgWhisperer. ABAJournal. — “The Reasonably Prudent Law Student - Blawgs - ABA Journal”,
- Rule 38a-1 requires fund boards to adopt written policies and procedures reasonably designed to prevent the fund from violating the federal securities laws.24 The rule 38a-1 supported them as reasonable, though one large fund management firm predicted. — “Final Rule: Compliance Programs of Investment Companies and”, sec.gov
- Definition of reasonably from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of reasonably. Pronunciation of reasonably. Definition of the word reasonably. Origin of the word reasonably. — “reasonably - Definition of reasonably at ”,
- reason n. The basis or motive for an action, decision, or conviction. See Usage Note at because , why Montaigne recognized that in such a world habit accustoms people to change and variety, and that routine is practically reasonable. — “reason: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Reasonably Insane, 2010. A big thanks to everyone that that came to see us at Union Station on Sept 18!! We had a great night meeting new people and hanging out, and Frozen Eternity. and Last Savior of God threw down! Tickes for Project Independent at Eck's are on sale now,. — “Reasonably Insane Official Website”,
- Once kick the world, and the world and you will live together at a reasonably good understanding. A reasonably sensible man is satisfied with thinking. James A. Baldwin. I do not say a proverb is amiss when aptly and reasonably applied, but to be. — “Definition of Reasonably”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. a : having the faculty of reason b : possessing sound judgment. — “Reasonably - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- (h) "Reasonable" or "reasonably" when used in relation to conduct by a lawyer denotes the conduct of a reasonably prudent and (i) "Reasonable belief" or "reasonably believes" when used in reference to a lawyer denotes that the lawyer believes the matter in question and. — “Indiana Rules of Professional Conduct”, in.gov
- Preview and download songs from [Reasonably] Honest (Extended Edition) by Ben Hammond on iTunes. Buy [Reasonably] Honest (Extended Edition) for just $9.99. — “[Reasonably] Honest (Extended Edition) by Ben Hammond”,
- Fashion deals and sales from all of your favorite stores nationwide features trend report and fashion blog. — “Fashion Sales and Designer Sales - Reasonably Fashionable”,
- Definition of reasonably in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is reasonably? Meaning of reasonably as a legal term. What does reasonably mean in law?. — “reasonably legal definition of reasonably. reasonably”, legal-
- Reasonably definition, agreeable to reason or sound judgment; logical: See more. — “Reasonably | Define Reasonably at ”,
- (i) "Reasonable" or "reasonably" when used in relation to conduct by a lawyer denotes the conduct of a reasonably prudent and competent lawyer. (b) A lawyer shall keep a client reasonably informed about the status of a matter and promptly comply with reasonable requests for information. — “RULES OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT”, judiciary.state.nj.us
- Conrad J. Jacoby clearly documents how the 2006 amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure impact litigants regarding the proper scope of electronic discovery. was difficult or expensive to retrieve, i.e., "not reasonably accessible," need not necessarily be produced in discovery, even if. — “E-Discovery Update: Deconstructing The "Not Reasonably”,
related videos for reasonably
- Lee & Herring's Reasonably Scary Monsters (1of2) Banter from Rich and Stew as part of BBC2's Monster Night in the crazy days of 1998. Laugh at how much they don't look like they do now in a sickeningly overenthusiastic Noel's House Party way. If you want to.
- Crazy Goose Attacks a Dog on a Fishing Boat - LOLDogs Crazy Goose Attacks a Dog on a Fishing Boat - LOLDogs. See more lolcats, loldogs, pwnd, ownd, fail and funny pictures and videos at
- Morrissey - Piccadilly Palare Off the rails I was and Off the rails I was happy to stay GET OUT OF MY WAY On the rack I was Easy meat, and a reasonably good buy A reasonably good buy The Piccadilly palare Was just silly slang Between me and the boys in my gang "So Bona to Vada. OH YOU Your lovely eek and Your lovely riah" We plied an ancient trade Where we threw all life's Instructions away Exchanging lies and digs (my way) Cause in a belted coat Oh, I secretly knew That I hadn't a clue (No, no. No, no, no. You can't get there that way. Follow me...) The Piccadilly palare Was just silly slang Between me and the boys in my gang Exchanging palare You wouldn't understand Good sons like you NEVER DO. So why do you smile When you think about Earl's Court ? But you cry when you think of all The battles you've fought (and lost) ? It may all end tomorrow Or it could go on forever In which case I'm doomed It could go on forever In which case I'm doomed
- Reasonably Fine - The Cat Empire Track 8 from The Cat Empire's 2010 album Cinema. If you want even more great music, why not check out my blog at
- Raw Food Lasagna A raw vegan recipe for a delicious raw food lasagna.
- Billie Piper on Top Gear Billie Piper on Top Gear, season 9 episode 6 Credit: BBC and Top Gear
- Top Gear - The best guest in a reasonable priced car The best guest in a reasonable priced car - find out who he is!
- Flash 10.1 on Android 2.2
- James May's Fiat 500 vs BMX bandits - Top Gear - BBC autos Watch the awesome moment when Top Gear met Formula One racing hero Lewis Hamilton. Want to know how he did on the Top Gear track in the reasonably priced car? Watch here for the whole interview and lap!
- Shiny Review: Nikon D5000 Dan looks at the family friendly SLR from Nikon.
- Rubens Barrichello Behind-The-Scenes In Top Gear's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car Copyright BBC Copyright att williams Copyright Top Gear A behind-the-scenes look at Rubens getting one over the Stig.....
- Scientology: Crimes and Confessions 10/12/09 Mark Bunker says hi to all those who follow XENU TV. What are David Miscavige's crimes and why does he listen in on confessions? Florida State Law: Florida's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. Florida makes it a crime to intercept or record a "wire, oral, or electronic communication" in Florida, unless all parties to the communication consent. See Fla. Stat. ch. 934.03. Florida law makes an exception for in-person communications when the parties do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in the conversation, such as when they are engaged in conversation in a public place where they might reasonably be overheard. If you are operating in Florida, you may record these kinds of in-person conversations without breaking the law. However, you should always get the consent of all parties before recording any telephone conversation and any in-person that common sense tells you is private. In addition to subjecting you to criminal prosecution, violating the Florida wiretapping law can expose you to a civil lawsuit for damages by an injured party. Clearwater Police Department: Clearwater Office of the FBI: 601 Cleveland St # 400 Clearwater, FL (727) 461-7055 Anja leaves the Raelian Movement: KR from Mary Jo Leavitt, New OT VIII: www.scientology-
- Simon Cowell interview and lap - Top Gear - BBC X Factor's Simon Cowell is Jeremy Clarkson's celebrity guest in the studio before heading out onto the track to set a rather impressive lap time in the reasonably priced car. Go to tosee a full list of all high quality videos available on the Top Gear YouTube channel and don't forget to visit for all the latest news and car reviews.
- John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland Tutorial Hopefully that helps! I put it together reasonably quickly and made a few mistakes, sorry. Great song though. Enjoy!
- Bill as Angelina Jolie Snaps from Top Gear s15e01. Bill Bailey pretending to be Angelina Jolie, driving the new reasonably priced car, the Kia Cee'd. Not too great edited. x3 Disclaimers? well duh. There seems to be something odd with the sound around 1:00 where Jeremy is supposed to say "Meanwhile Angelina struggeled with the Kia" or something similar. The sound pops back quickly though.
- Top Gear - Star in a Reasonably-priced Car - Seasick Steve Jeremy Clarkson interviews Seasick Steve — an American bluesman — in the Star in a Reasonably-priced Car segment of the show Top Gear. Steve then does a lap of the track and posts a time of 1:51.8 in moist conditions
- Lee & Herring's Reasonably Scary Monsters (2of2) Continuing the countdown from five, more monsters to strike terror into your very soul! Shown on BBC2 during Monster Night in 1998.
- Ron Paul smeared by CNN's Jeffrey Toobin about NAFTA highway This was the post-debate discussion on Nov 28, 2007 just after the CNN youtube republican debate. Jeffrey Toobin is trying to smear Ron Paul by saying that the NAFTA superhighway is the figment of Ron Paul's imagination. The conversation started as a discussion about Mike Huckabee's suggestion that the IRS should be abolished. (sound familiar?) Hear what Paul actually said about the NAFTA superhighway in the second part of the clip. Here is the CNN page for Jeffrey Toobin:
- Michael McIntyre on Top Gear - Interview Comedian michael mcintyre is the star in the reasonably priced car. no copyright intended
- Camillus Rescue Heat: Serrated and rescue perfection If you need a rescue knife, buy this one while you still can. It has the best shaped rescue blade that I've found in a folding knife to date. At 4.0 oz it's a reasonable carry weight too. Other features include fast assisted opening, tight lockup, excellent non-injuring blade curvature, perfect serrations, glass breaker tip, and useful bright orange color. This is my favorite blade of the Heat/Sizzle/Blaze series of Camillus knives. Sadly this is a collector's item as the Camillus is out of business as of this date. Coupled with that and just its limited production, the Rescue Heat is a hard knife to find. If you want reasonably priced and excellent blade that you can effect a water or automotive rescue with, this might be it.
- Top Gear - The Simon Pegg interview & lap - BBC Simon Pegg is the star in the reasonably priced car in this clip from Top Gear. Watch to find out what time he makes round the track and to hear his car story in the Top Gear studio. From the BBC.
- Cheap Website Traffic What's it? Principally, PPV or CPV advertising is getting visitors from the PPV networks by purchasing pop-up or pop-beneath windows. The neat factor is that it is extremely targeted as a result of you select the place you desire to your adverts to pop up. It could be something from a key phrase, a key phrase, or perhaps a URL. Pay per view site visitors could be very reasonably priced as a result of you may get clicks for as little as $0.002! The PPV networks have generated adware purposes that show the pop-up ads. These adware purposes maintain been put in by those who contain used points akin to video games, smilies, wallpapers, screensavers, or other types of applications. In fact, adware is simply not the equivalent as spyware and adware or malware. Since adware is 100% opt-in, it is not illegal or harmful since you gave the networks authorization to direct out adverts sporadically. Adware may simply be removed by eradicating the program. Spy ware and malware may very well be very unethical and even probably illegal as a result of they acquire knowledge out of your pc with out your permission. By utilizing PPV advertising to ship site visitors to CPA offers, it might be very profitable and worthwhile because of how quickly and cheaply you can begin operating campaigns. It's also exceptionally focused since you get to decide on the place your advertisements pop up...for particular keywords or URLs. Some optimistic points of why PPV promoting works nice ...
- DC Annual, DAY 6: Closing Session Speaker Amy Sedaris Comedian Amy Sedaris demonstrates some of the reasonably twisted craft projects from her forthcoming book Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People during the Annual Conference's Closing Session.
- 1000m/1100yd shoot with the Lee Enfield Rifle READ THE DESCRIPTION! This is me at sennybridge shooting my Lee Enfield rifle at the 1000m range which equals 1100yds. I fired 60 rounds and hit with twelve rounds the targets were 1.75m wide and 1.75m tall. I got a 1m grouping All the other shooters were using high powered scopes and had bipods whereas I shot with my Noble Iron shighted Lee Enfield and did better than some of the modern rifles. I'm sorry I didn't show the target but they patched up the targets so the next set of shooters shots were set apart from mine, only problem is they patched over mine befre I could see them. Bullet load= Privy Partisan match grade ammo and handloads Long range shooting with iron sights is hard but much more rewarding
- video Michael Schumacher @ Top Gear's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car Suzuki Liana 02 10 2009 nad lol m.schumackher
- Benchmade AutoPresidio 5000: Ft Knox Tactical Auto Sometimes you just want an auto. And maybe you want a STRONG, well-balanced tactical auto that will never let you down. Then maybe you're ready to spring for a Benchmade AutoPresidio (Auto Axis) Model 5000. No it isn't cheap at around $200 (at least for mine) but quality autos never are. But at any price you will be hard pressed to find a stronger better made tactical auto. With its 7000 series sculpted aluminum scales over skeletonized SS liners, you will have all the strength you could reasonably expect from a folding knife. Couple with its reasonably fast deployment, Ft Knox lockup, reliable Axis lock, a perfect carry clip (all in black), and a nicely shaped drop point 154CM blade, the 5000 is an exciting auto. It is a little heavier at 5.6 oz but if that's not a factor for you then it definitely is a wise choice and one that should last a lifetime. (These colored models were limited editions. 2008 AutoPresidios generally come in satin or black finished blades.) 15 US 1244 (2-4): "Switchblade knives can be shipped by common carrier, that sale, transportation or distribution, possession or introduction into interstate commerce of switchblade knives is authorized if it is pursuant to a contract with the armed forces or any member or employee thereof acting in the performance of his or her duty may possess switchblade knives and may have them shipped and sold to him or her."
- Ikaruga PRO REVIEW same bad retro game from 2001
- Tom Cruise Top Gear Only Two Wheels! Tom Cruise on Top Gear, doing the "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" with style!
- Code of Conduct Rule #0: Rules #1 and #2 of the internet still apply. Your memes are not, at this juncture, something that the real world can appreciate. Although meme speak between fellow Anonymous is acceptable, focus on the target and keep it to a minimum. Rule #1: Stay cool. Rule #2: Stay cool, especially when harassed. You are an ambassador of Anonymous. Although individuals trying to disrupt your demonstration will get on your nerves, you must not lose your temper. Doing so will harm the protest and tarnish the reputation of Anonymous. Rule #3: Comply with the orders of law enforcement officers above all else. Doing otherwise is harmful to the demonstration as a whole and may compromise your performance as a human being. Do not request badge numbers unless you are being treated in a very abusive manner, as doing so will anger officers. Rule #4: Notify city officials. Most jurisdictions either have rules about public protests, or would prefer to be notified that they are taking place. Know the rules for your jurisdiction and abide by them. Rule #5: Always be across the street from the object being protested. Rule #6: In the absence of a road, find another natural barrier between yourself and the target of protest. Doing so will make it more difficult for individuals hostile to your cause to come and harass you. Rule #7: Stay on public property. You may be charged for trespassing if you do not. Rule #8: No violence. Rule #9: No weapons. The demonstration is a peaceful event. Your ...
- BFBC2 PC Gameplay: Low Altitude Ballet Alternative title: Rondo Alla Apache. There is probably nothing I enjoy more in Bad Company 2 than delicately flying the Apache attack helicopter, pirouetting like a rocket launching ballerina mere meters above the ground, and engaging vehicles and personnel while simultaneously dodging terrain, buildings, and of course, weapons fire from said vehicles and personnel. The choppers might not be amazing like in previous Battlefield games/mods, but when flying them while dodging and engaging all sorts of threats, they still keep me on the edge of my seat and physically leaning side to side/back and forth like I was a little kid playing video games again. If only I always had good gunners as well... Music is "Rondo Alla Turca", composed by Mozart.
- Jimmy Carr Interview and Speed Lap - Top Gear BBC Autos A chance to see the famous interview and celebrity speed lap. Comedian Jimmy Carr speeds his way to a surprise lead on the Stars in a Reasonably Priced Car leader board with a hair raising lap around the Top Gear test track! Don't forget to click beneath the video to watch in high quality! Visit for all the latest views and car reviews.
- Top Gear: First ever Star in a Reasonably Priced Car! Harry Enfield Interview - BBC autos Jeremy interviews Harry Enfield about cars and his experiences of them. Classic Star in a Reasonably Priced Car clip from the first ever celebrity interview on BBC award winning car show, Top Gear. Click beneath the video to view in high quality, and visit for all the latest Top Gear news and car reviews.
- Radial Engineering 500-Series Modules API - AES '09 Radial Engineering unveils and incredible array of modules for the API 500-series racks and their new workhorse rack, that boast extremely reasonable pricing and excellent build quality. The series includes a versatile mic preamp, DI, JDX Reactor Reamp, Phaser (phase adjustment tool), EXTC (allowing use of guitar pedals in the studio environment), and Komit (compressor/limit), all extremely reasonably priced. This entire collection of modules is available for purchase through Sound Pure, who is always available to answer any questions you have about guitars, tone, and the recording process. Call Sound Pure toll free 888-528-9703, or e-mail them at sales(at)
- I must warn you...I am Roger Moore !!! funny clip from the race comedy "the cannonball run" where Roger Moore gets slapped.
- Lionel Richie Celebrity Interview & Lap -Top Gear - BBC autos A-list celebrity and musician Lionel Richie accepts the challenge to be a star in a reasonably priced car on the Top Gear test track. How high will he come on the leader board? Watch the full interview and speed lap in high quality here on the official BBC Top Gear YouTube channel to find out! Don't forget to visit to get all the latest news and car reviews from the Top Gear team.
- The return of Harry Enfield: A Star in a Reasonably Priced Car - Top Gear - BBC Jeremy Clarkson interviews Harry Enfield before his lap around the track. The boys talk Volvos, surfing and being fat before we see Harry try to beat his record as the star in a reasonably priced car. Go to tosee a full list of all high quality videos available on the Top Gear YouTube channel and don't forget to visit for all the latest news and car reviews.
- Jay Leno interview and lap - Top Gear - BBC American chat show legend and self-confessed petrolhead Jay Leno reels off an impressive and very long list of classic cars in his collection before heading out onto the Top Gear track in the reasonably priced car... which its safe to say isn't in Jay's collection! Go to tosee a full list of all high quality videos available on the Top Gear YouTube channel and don't forget to visit for all the latest news and car reviews.
- Top Gear Australia Season 3 Test track & Reasonably Priced Car
- Final Fantasy IX: Ozma in a Perfect Game Ozma is my favorite boss in any Final Fantasy. The randomness of his attacks and the fact that sometimes Meteor just flat out kills you makes him a reasonably challenging boss despite having only 1/1000 of Yiazmat's HP (assuming you're at a reasonable level). My perfect game was the first time I've gotten to fight Ozma legitimately in a while, so I took advantage of that and did it at a reasonably low level and without completing the friendly monster sidequest, and without using fixed damage. This battle is all about abusing Ozma's AI. Throwing the tent at the start of the battle heals Ozma (who cares?), but it also inflicts Darkness on him, which he sometimes wastes a turn curing, despite doing absolutely nothing. Having Steiner get hit by Lv 5 Death was intentional, since it's on less turn he uses curse. Lv 4 Holy is Ozma's most worthless attack (aside from Esuna) and can be guarded, so having someone get hit by that is a good idea too. Having Steiner and Quina equip Pumice Pieces may not have been the best idea, because it slightly increases the chances of seeing Meteor. Thanks to Auto-Potion and Auto-Regen, my party will always be fully healed after Flare Star. If he decides to hit me with Curse, it's not a killer, it just slows me down some. Angel Snack takes care of it nicely. No Mercy, Shock, and Twister make up the majority of my damage, and Zidane is completely unable to damage him, so he goes on healing/ether duty after stealing the two missables from him. I ...
- Stephen Hawking and the Existence of God Stephen Hawking is in the news for saying that God doesn't exist. What he actually says is that modern physics has reached the point where there's no need to invoke God to understand the universe around us. And he's right.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about reasonably
“Archived from groups: alt.internet.wireless (More info?) I'm thinking about updating my home wireless router to something newer. I have a D-Link DL-713P. This is a 802.11b router, and we have 4 c”
— newer technology (reasonably newbie-ish questions) - Wireless,
“Health and safety what is reasonably practicable?: The definition set out by the Court is: " Reasonably practicable' is a narrower term than physically possible' a computation must be made by the”
— Health and safety what is reasonably practicable?: Blogs: The,
“I'm in the process of making a few changes to the site, particularly the ditching of the forum, the addition of this blog, and a few cosmetic tweaks here and there. I've updated the main site's template files (over 1000 pages of Reasonably Blogged (this blog) Reasonably Clever Comic (The actual”
— Reasonably Blogged: Site Redesign,
“It's a Suzuki! More specifically, it's Top Gear USA's new ride. Celebrities appearing on the long-anticipated American version of the BBC's richly produced car show will be piloting the Suzuki SX4 around the test track. That means celebrities”
— Top Gear USA's Reasonably Priced Car Revealed - College Car Guide,
“My system is the following: Musical Fidelity M1 DAC Musical Fidelity X-Can V8P Audio-Technica ATH-W1000X Currently I'm using pretty standard cables,”
— Would a reasonably priced RCA-cable give me any improvement, head-
“I know there are tailor shops all over the place but I don't have much time to look around and I'm weary of scams so I'm asking for some”
— Any Quick, Reasonably Priced Tailor Shop? - Thailand Forum,
“We remain concerned with several issues facing the department store industry. ***yst Blog. JCP Reasonably Valued (JCP) Posted Mon Nov 13, 10:13 am ET. by Rob Plaza, CFA. J.C. Penney (JCP) reported strong third quarter results, easily beating sales and earnings per share estimates. In”
— ***yst Blog: JCP Reasonably Valued - 10:13am,