- What directions do you think the framework can be taken in that would open new vistas for Rails developers everywhere? Add automatic testing to Rails Guides. The idea is that you can add some markup to Rails Guides content so a script can read them and do exactly the same steps as. — “Ruby Summer of Code 2010 => Rails Wiki”,
- Rails Fire - Rails learning at one place, News, views, tips, and tricks from the best Ruby on Rails developers, designers, and writers. All Rails, all the time. — “Rails Fire | Rails learning at one place”,
- rails nameofyourrailsproject. If you want to have a rails application In the above code, the first puts statement was called during Rails' attempt to process a controller's layout command. — “Ruby on Rails - DreamHost”,
- Rails Performance Resources - Expert advice on tuning and optimizing your Rails app. — “Rails Lab .:. Expert advice on tuning and optimizing your”,
- Ruby on Rails related news, tips and reviews. Every Rails developer must refactor their Rails code at some time. Ruby's dynamic nature makes it difficult for generic tools to understand what Ruby is doing though. — “Rails Inside: The Ruby on Rails News Blog”,
- MultiRails allows easy testing against multiple versions of Rails for your Rails specific gem or plugin. Still working on Rails 2.0 support? Use MultiRails to see where your. — “multi-rails's multi_rails-0.0.5 Documentation”, multi-
- RailsOnWave portal dedicated to Ruby on Rails, Web 2.0, Simple Software, Cool design and Mac. Ruby on Rails documentation, tutorials, manual, guide and how to. — “RailsOnWave Ruby on Rails web 2.0 Ajax Ruby on Rails”, railsonwave.it
- Code Beach is your ultimate programming guide to rails. Simply Rails 2 is an easy-to-follow, practical and fun guide to Ruby on Rails for beginners. — “Code Beach: rails”,
- Category:Testing in Rails. ActionPack / Routing. ActiveRecord. ActiveRecord / Database schemas and migrations Is Ruby on Rails for you? Piston. Problem: Gem's version of require rescues all LoadErrors, and can cause. — “Rails - WhyNotWiki”,
- Get up to speed with the latest on Rails with our in-depth articles, tips and tricks and sample code. Get your technical questions answered in our discussion forums, find Rails jobs and more. — “Learn Rails with tutorials, articles, forums, jobs and news”,
- DreamHost Web Hosting - Providing scalable Linux-based web hosting and FREE domain registration. Offering PHP, Perl/CGI, MySQL, SSL, Jabber, Ruby on Rails, RealMedia, and much more!. — “Web Hosting by DreamHost Web Hosting: Web Sites, Domain”,
- Discover how to use the RJS Template feature of Rails to add Ajax functionality to your Rails application. Ajax and Rails together are a powerful combination, and can not only enhance the user experience of your Rails application, but also. — “RJS Templates: Adding Some Ajax Goodness to Rails - ”,
- Ruby on Rails 2.1.x Examples - Learn Ruby on Rails in simple and easy steps using this Guide/Book/Reference Manual. You will learn its installation, framework, strengths with examples and you will learn about active resources, actionpack,. — “Ruby on Rails 2.1.x Examples”,
- Official API of the framework. Provides an explanation of every class and functionality. — “Ruby on Rails Documentation”,
- Özgün Koyun | Freelance Web Developer (Ruby on Rails) rails linux install ubuntu code quality gmail actionmailer sending email email tls plugin database mysql charset utf8 latin5 collate alter table. — “Özgün Koyun | Freelance Web Developer (Ruby on Rails)”,
- Who are the most popular rails programmers in the world and where are they located? Rails Cities pulls data nightly from Working with Rails so you can see. — “Where the Most Popular Rails Programmers Call Home -- Rails”,
- Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Rails by Example by Michael Hartl The Ruby on Rails 3 Tutorial book is available for free online and is available for purchase as a PDF download (which also includes a free copy of the Ruby on Rails 2.3 Tutorial book). — “Ruby on Rails Tutorial: Learn Rails by Example | Ruby on”,
- Information portal for web application developers focused on the Ruby on Rails platform and related topics. Covers servers, user interfaces, development tools, and business issues. — “Building Web Apps”,
- R.A.I.L.S. is designed to provide online, education-related resources for people living and working in rural areas. For more information about RAILS or eTRAIN West, contact Webmaster. — “Rural American Internet Learning Site”,
- Learn how to speed your development of DB2-based Web applications using the Ruby on Rails Web framework. — “An introduction to Ruby on Rails for DB2 developers”,
- "Rails is the most well thought-out web development framework I've ever used. Rails was created in 2003 by David Heinemeier Hansson and has since been extended by the Rails core team, more than 1,600 contributors, and. — “Ruby on Rails”,
related images for rails
- Component location
- Bayview YD KC
- rails jpg
- rails png
- rails jpg
- Look Señor Pêche
- Vivre dans le passé est ennuyeux regarder en arrière fatigue les muscles du cou vous fait buter contre les personnes ne suivant pas le même chemin que vous
- Узкоколейная железная дорога в Портленде США © 2001 Д Зиновьев В июне 2001 г коллектив сайта Младший Брат в лице отца основателя Дмитрия Зиновьева его жены Анны и
- 2006 10 06 12 44 По шпалам Плохая идея Не ходить по шпалам призывает железнодорожная компания CSX студентов Университета Дэлавера США и
- acc11 Indoor rail systems of any kind call for a quote
- twice yearly Sales are the cornerstones of our fundraising efforts and help us to continue to support local parents and parents to be and to help train the people who provide that support
- Next a couple rails that had been pulled up and abandoned We found more that 50 lengths of rail along this one siding Ken photographed me standing between what he thinks are rails that hadn t been ripped out You can see these engines ran on a very narrow guage compared to modern railroads
- rails png
- at a local craft shop Then I just did this over and over until done The next task was to make up some low profile spandrels to go between the porch s support posts Originally I was going to
- rails jpg
- ill let these go for $150 00 OBO Plus shipping or you can pick them up Sorry for the bad pictures they were taken with my phone but trust me they dont have one scratch on them thanks Image
- do it again It was the condition of the screws that prompted me to replace the whole deck This last photo in this series was where I had only 1 sheet of plywood left on the metal frame Here is the bare frame as I tried to clean it up and take the motor mount Transom off The transom was just two 1 thick pieces of plywood encased on the edges in an aluminum frame
- Iron looks like a spaceship Geeks wired socializing as two geeks exchange info over coffee Rails around a staircase Desk travel is glamorous
- Ensuite lancez votre navigateur web et rendez vous à l adresse suivante http 127 0 0 1 3000 Voici ce qui devrait s afficher Figure 1 Bienvenue à bord Comme vous pouvez le constater Rails fait le maximum afin que nous puissions entrer au plus vite dans le vif du sujet Le simple fait de taper deux commandes
- Randall Attachments http www ruby forum com attachment 4227 rails error png Posted via
- rails jpg
- Olle Pelle Lotta Joakim Lena och Sanna är reSOUND
- rails2 jpg
- if I m not writing I don t feel whole To put it another way I might be miserable when I m doing it but I m definitely miserable when I m not The Golden Rules for Starting a Small Business Have you ever dreamed of starting your own business Do you want to know what it s like I
- rails1 png
- Under Grand Central Station
- New in v0 4 complete rebuild resulting in more stable Xpresso setup Xpresso back lights now rails on a curve which also can bemoved Falloff control for the back lights Light control on off switch New in v0 3
- Liverpool Street Station London
- オプティマが載ってます 周りはがっちりガード付き 色んなレイルシステムが 存在します
- rails jpg
- I have infantry the AIs have it so MPP offers will keep coming once in a while and I m unlikely to run the draft I have no use for policemen Police stations will be useful though Wall Street in 1455 AD Hoover in 1495 AD Universal Suffrage sometime before that missing from my notes Modern age in 1510 AD Babylon declares war on the Iroquois in 1475 AD The
- if I m not writing I don t feel whole To put it another way I might be miserable when I m doing it but I m definitely miserable when I m not
- rails JPG
- to work in place since it makes it simple to get the dimensions right If the legs are drawn and placed correctly I don t need to know how long to draw the rails I just make them to fit The panels and bottom are drawn in to fit in the openings
- Rails jpg
- HULLが入荷しました ん サイコーですね 正確には 写真左のシングルフィンがHULL ハル 右のスタビライザーが付いたやつがSTUBBYです アウトライン的には 同じなんですがレール ボトムデザインが全然異なります 写真下がHULLで随分とテーパーなレールで一方STUBBYはソフトな
- rails jpg
related videos for rails
- The Swarm Part 2 - Off the Rails! A sinister force has taken over the world, and the boys must do their best to stop The Swarm! This is an awesome yognaut-made adventure map with many great 1.3 features, enjoy! Tekkit will be back on Tuesday. Thanks to Stervma for making the map! ● Yogscast Gear: ● Facebook: ● Twitter: ● Forums: ● Podcast: ● Powered by Chillblast: ● PO Box: The Yogscast, PO Box 3125, Bristol, BS2 2DG
- Lunging locomotives finally grip the rails as CSX 419 stalls. PART I... Read story... CSX 419 & 411 with loaded coal train V605 stalls coming off the Salsbury Branch just outside Meyersdale, PA. The engineer informs the dispatcher that they have no sand. Watch closely as these two brutt AC4400 actually lunge, and bounce up and down trying to get traction coming up the steep grade of the branch to the mainline. With the locomotives in #8 notch, the hood doors viberate, and you can here the wheels grinding in the sand. It may be a slow video, but you will see what it takes to get this train rolling. The crew in the helper engines never left the comfort of their warm cab in the 19 degree weather. The crew, and some railfans hand sand the rails, and V605 backs up to get a second run for it, and finally makes it out. The whole ordeal to well over an hour. There is now a second clip (PART II) of the progress of the train heading west before it heads east to Cumberland, MD. Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for watching. jackmp294 01-04-2003 Link to PART II... here is the link to smooth running of V605 down the other side of Sand Patch after meeting the west bound K111 slab train..
- Minecraft XBLA 'On A Rail' Guide! DOWNLOADABLE MAP + Tutorial! 2000+ DOWNLOADS [HD] Any LIKES are appreciated! The Fartonauts here with an AWESOME and EASY way to get the Achievement "On A Rail". We also have a map for you to download and show you how to add it to your Xbox! Download Modio HERE! www.game- Download Our Map HERE: adref.co (Its only an ADF.LY Link, it takes 5 seconds the to click 'Click here') --------------------------------------------------------------------- Subscribe NOW: Follow us on Twitter: Like us on Facebook: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Metro's Greatest Hits A US metro has onboard cameras capturing vehicles turning directly in front of the trolley.
- Ruby on Rails repository virtulization from 2004 to 2009 with Gource this video is just amazing! used very good configuration of the Gource open source project ( 5 first second don't show good, but it's awesome after that! april 2008, the month rails moved to github, you can see what's going on that month! huge surge in commits and commiters.
- Ruby on Rails - Part 3: Basic Rails Ruby on Rails Intensive 1-Day Course Part 3: Basic Rails ActiveRecord, ActionController, ActionView: validation, model lifecycle, controller actions and the session, filters, forms and parameters, page layouts and partials, CSS. This is an intensive one-day overview of the fundamental concepts of the Ruby on Rails Web programming framework, presented by the UC Berkeley RAD Lab. The overview consists of six sections of approximately one hour each. August 16, 2007 Armando Fox and UC Berkeley RAD Lab radlab.cs.berkeley.edu
- Ruby on Rails - Part 6: Configuration and Deploy Ruby on Rails Intensive 1-Day Course Part 6: Configuration and Deploy This is an intensive one-day overview of the fundamental concepts of the Ruby on Rails Web programming framework, presented by the UC Berkeley RAD Lab. The overview consists of six sections of approximately one hour each. August 16, 2007 William Sobel and UC Berkeley RAD Lab radlab.cs.berkeley.edu
- Ruby on Rails Screencast 1 - David Heinemeier Hansson This screencast is a pair programming session between David Heinemeier Hansson and Miles K. Forrest (fullsize version at ) Miles is new to web application programming and a "bunny hill" rails developer at best. If you're new to Rails perhaps this 35 minute screencast might help point you in the right direction.
- French set new rail speed record;TGV 574 KM/H April 3rd 2007 A French high-speed train (TGV) has smashed the world record for a train on conventional rails by a big margin, reaching 574.8km/h (356mph).
- Minecraft: Achievements, Booster Rails, and More! (Intro to Beta 1.5) Don't forget to leave a rating :) Twitter: Facebook: Music, of course, comes from the in-game Minecraft soundtrack. If you would like to listen without having Minecraft open, you can download here: c418
- Thermite weld SEPTA Track department doing a thermite weld on rails in Lansdale PA
- Mighty Machines - Ride the Mountain Rails! Work Train is busy keeping the tracks in good shape. It takes the power of three engines to get up the sharp inclines and over the pass. These machines are a special hardy breed, made for the mountain rails.
- Ruby on Rails demo David Heinemeier Hansson, the creator of the Ruby on Rails web development framework demonstrates how to create a blog engine in 15 minutes.
- Alison Krauss & Union Station "Steel Rails" Alison Krauss & Union Station performing "Steel Rails". Be sure to subscribe to me and check out my other music related videos. All comments welcome.
- The Intro to Rails Screencast I Wish I Had Original posting here:
- Ten Things You Didn't Know Rails Could Do by James Edward Gray II Rails is huge. Even if you have worked with it for a long time, it's unlikely that you have stumbled across everything yet. Do you really know what all of the built-in Rake tasks do? Have you seen all of the methods ActiveSupport makes available to you? Are you aware of all the queries ActiveRecord is capable of? In this talk, I'll dig into the extras of Rails and see if I can't turn up some features that you don't see all of the time, but that might just be handy to know about anyway. I'll make sure you come out of this able to impress your friends at the hackfest.
- Tekkit tutorial: Part 11 - Railcraft Rails Hey guys, this is the eleventh video in a line of videos that we're doing for the technic pack. We found that the technic pack is too overwhelming for people to start out, so we're going to show you how to use it. Make sure to comment if there is something you would like us to mention and we will add it to future videos. This video shows you how to make and use the basic rails in railcraft! Download tekkit launcher here: The song at the beginning and end is: Deadmau5 - Hardly Noticable
- Winch Sessions - Skiing a 97ft rail - PREMIERE - Episode 1 In the PREMIERE episode of "Winch Sessions", we meet up with professional snowmobiler Levi LaVallee, who gives us the low down on what to expect from the upcoming season. We then mission over to Minnesota where we are introduced to "Skier Steve," who has spent the last four years attempting to land a 97ft rail. New Episodes every other THURSDAY! Subscribe to Red Bull:
- Go Karts on Railroad Tracks Yesterday two friends of East Jesus stopped by to visit. As they pulled up, I noticed they had some kind of strange device attached to the top of their car. It turned out to be what they called a Rail Rider, basically a self-built go kart specially designed to run on abandoned railroad tracks. I've seen a few of these vehicles online, but they were all pedal powered. This one was powered by a Honda motor, and boasted speeds of up to 30 mph. Greg and Troy were nice enough to take me along on their adventure the next day. While we didn't get to go as high up into the mountains as we'd hoped (no train tunnels -- dang!), it still made for an excellent adventure, and I can't thank them enough for helping me knock one more item off my bucket list. Check out the video to see the entire adventure. The songs used in this video were taken from the Creative Commons at . HisBoyElroy - "Revolve" : Pitx - "See You Later" : MORE PUNK NOMAD: Watch our other videos! Subscribe to our channel! Follow us! Visit our website and message board! http
- Longest Rail Grind?... Maybe Chris Haffey grinds a 666 foot rail.
- Ruby On Rails For Absolute Beginners InformationWeek's Alex Wolfe talks with Michael Slater, president of , about the open-source Web applications framework.
- Sonic Generations - Sky Rail (First Public Release!) *1.2 Now Available Today's the day! Now you can give Sky Rail a try yourself! This video will show you where each of the paths are. Remember, if you decided to record a run of this stage, please add it as a video response! This took 2 months to finish, and it's changed so much since then! Just for fun, after this video, check out the very first video showing old progress! As I've mentioned before, please do not say anything about the bounce springs. I have tried many settings, and where they're at now is the most efficient. They're just garbage in this game. No, they will not be removed. If you've played Sky Rail from SA2, these are there. Also some important information you need to know: Rail switching is not perfect. This is due to Generations. It just wasn't meant for sloped rails like that. Red Star Rings ARE in this stage, so if you have a completed save file you won't see them. I'll be releasing an updated version via Twitter first which will allow you to hunt for them without affecting your save file. Be sure to follow: Here's the video if you've missed it: To download and play, this requires a PC version of Sonic Generations. ~*Download*~ ***(Updated to v1.2 and GMI Included) full.sc **ModDB link (v1.1 Only): SonicGMI highly recommended: ***Version 1.2 has various fixes and additions including the following: -Fog brought closer -Some Cameras reworked -Boxes now obey gravity (and physics) -Hopefully solved ...
- Off the Rails "Off the Rails" Choreographed By Kate Jablonski
- War of Rails at Bear Mountain 2012 Craig Coker's War of Rails went bigger then ever at Bear Mountain in 2012. Sponsored By Monster Energy Drinks, Under Armor Mtn, Bern helmets and Skull Candy. -Top 15 Skiers- 1. Tom Wallisch 2. Spencer Millbocker 3. Kyle Smaine 4. Pat Goodnough 5. Karl Fostveit 6. Joe Schuster 7. Giray Dadali 8. Dominic Laporte 9. Matt Walker 10. Khai Krepela 11. Alex Dorzynski 12. Aiden Sheahan 13. Martin Boulais 14. John Kutcher 15. Sebastien Chartrand
- Seymour Duncan SHPR-1 P-Rails pickups Multi-Voice Electric Guitar Pickup Official Seymour Duncan Product Video Featuring: Frank Falbo Produced/Directed by: Steve Osborne new product NAMM 08
- HIT THE RAILS / LOUDNESS Promotion video clip from LOUDNESS' newest album "THE EVERLASTING". Tribute to MUNETAKA HIGUCHI. He is forever our hero!
- O'Reilly OSCON Java 2011: Raffi Krikorian, "Twitter: From Ruby on Rails to the JVM" O'Reilly OSCON Java 2011, Raffi Krikorian, "Twitter: From Ruby on Rails to the JVM"
- Minecraft Beta 1.5 - Simple 3-Way Powered Rail Intersection In this video, I take Minecraft Beta 1.5 update out for a test drive and show you how to make a simple but effective 3-way powered rail intersection. Best viewed at 720p in Full Screen! Credits go to "Mastrmind" on for this design: My Channel: My blog: My Twitter My FAQ:
- Let's Play Minecraft - Episode 56: Power Rails Some major changes have taken place around the storage room to fix the lighting problems caused by the 1.5 patch. I've made some major headway with the looping mine cart system around the storage room. With the recent addition of the power rails, I was able to get it working with more ease than the first time I attempted it. The system still needs some tweaking, but it's pretty cool so far. I made it much more complicated than I had originally planned to, or needed to. World Download (56):
- Using Sublime Text 2 with Ruby on Rails An introduction to Sublime Text 2 from the perspective of the Ruby on Rails Tutorial ( Setup instructions:
- Ruby on Rails - Part 1: Hello World Ruby on Rails Intensive 1-Day Course Part 1 - Hello World Web Apps anatomy 101, Model-View-Controller 101, Rails 101, deconstructing Hello World in Rails. This is an intensive one-day overview of the fundamental concepts of the Ruby on Rails Web programming framework, presented by the UC Berkeley RAD Lab. The overview consists of six sections of approximately one hour each. August 16, 2007 Armando Fox and UC Berkeley RAD Lab radlab.cs.berkeley.edu
- Minecraft Beta 1.5 Update Test Drive - Booster Rails & Detector Rails In this video, I take Minecraft Beta 1.5 update out for a spin and give you the low-down on Booster Rails (aka Powered Rails) and Detector Rails! Best viewed at 720p in Full Screen! Please click to Tweet! My Channel: My blog: My Twitter My FAQ:
- What is Ruby on Rails.wmv Ruby On Rails
- Zazie - Des rails (Video Clip) Clip new single de Totem 2007
- Web Development with Ruby On Rails The Ruby on Rails framework gives you the tools you need to develop web applications faster. In this webinar, you'll learn about the basic components of the Rails framework and see how to create and test a very simple web application that you can build upon. By the end you'll have an idea of how you can leverage Ruby on Rails in your work. Want to learn more? Check out our online classes! /Ruby Audience: Programmers, Developers, anybody interested in Ruby on Rails. Language: English
- DIY 39 pepper Aeroponic System- EP. 1 (Rails) EPISODE 1- The first in a series of videos detailing my homemeade aeroponic rail system that houses 39 pepper plants. This video details the rail construction and design and reasoning behind the build. Thanks for watching and please subscribe!!!
- TheSacconeJolys - ANNA GOES OFF THE RAILS! DAY 243 - - READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR MORE INFO Jonathan's Page Anna's Page TheSacconeJolys Join Our Facebook APP Subscribe to the AfterParty With JoFus DAILY BOOTH bit.ly TWITTER = Jonathan joly vlog vlogs vlogging dublin ireland cork irish anna saccone thestylediet leflooftv cork jonathanjoly sacconejoly subscriber wall thesacconejolys albi sisina sina maltese puppies jofus nina of the rails tv show fashion style rte mahon point
- Ruby on Rails - Part 2: Just Enough Ruby Ruby on Rails Intensive 1-Day Course Part 2: Just Enough Ruby object orientation, naming conventions, mixins and modules (a/k/a multiple inheritance done right), iterators and generators. This is an intensive one-day overview of the fundamental concepts of the Ruby on Rails Web programming framework, presented by the UC Berkeley RAD Lab. The overview consists of six sections of approximately one hour each. August 16, 2007 William Sobel and UC Berkeley RAD Lab radlab.cs.berkeley.edu
- On The Loose - Building and kiteboarding a rail - Episode 5 With Ruben in rehab, Aaron is forced to make a solo trip over to the Dominican Republic, meeting up with his old friend Susanne Mai. The group decides to build a rail, but Aaron is sent to the hospital after injuring his foot on the pipe lining. Later, the boys meet up in Oslo, Norway for a Red Bull snowkiting event, where they give curling a try for the first time. New Episodes every Saturday! Previous Episode: Subscribe to show: Subscribe to Red Bull: Follow the boys on Twitter: Ruben -- http Aaron -- http
- Blue Oyster Cult - Hot Rails to Hell Off of the "Tyranny and Mutation" album from Blue Oyster Cult...Hot Rails to Hell.
- Johnny Cash - Ridin' The Rails
twitter about rails
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about rails
“The Blog has now moved to http:// . Friday, February 22, 2008. Rails Forum Tutorial for Beginners (Part 1 of 3) This is my first tutorial, so bear with me. I am writing it as if trying to teach someone brand new to rails what is going on”
— Rails on Edge: Rails Forum Tutorial for Beginners (Part 1 of 3),
“Adam Wiggins's Blog. Mark McGranaghan's Blog. Browse. Archives. Tags: newfeatures rack howto philosophy instant rails architecture rails learning ruby sharing bdd”
— Heroku | Blog,
“Rails Machine offers managed Rails application hosting, support, deployment, scaling, and monitoring”
— Rails Machine Blog - Managed Hosting and Application Services,
“Engine Yard's Ruby on Rails blog is updated several times a week and features blog posts from some of the top Ruby on Rails experts!”
— Ruby on Rails Blog | Engine Yard,
“Tagged with aws, buckets, european, paperclip, patch, permanentredirect, rails development, s3. At the end of my last blog about Paperclip I mentioned that you need to do some patching if you want to use European S3 buckets to has come up regularly over on Rails Forum and a couple of weeks ago I”
— Blog – Ruby on Rails, JRuby, AWS, EC2, Exalead,
“If you have never done that before, please refer to the "quick troubleshooting" in our [blog entry](/2007/09/12/rails-on-ec2) for reference. Mephisto is a blog engine written in Rails and the server you are”
— Rails " RightScale Blog,
“How To Create a Ruby On Rails Blog - Part One. Part One: Entering Posts. For many people, the one thing that We also have guidance on creating a blog with Rails 2.0. This is a great way to show how simple it is to”
— SapphireSteel Software: How To Create a Ruby On Rails Blog,
“The Rails Rumble programming competition introduced Exhibition Matches this year to Monetize" challenge at the Rails Rumble event, we have finally”
— Rails Rumble :: Blog,
“Last updated June 8th 2009: Bloggity version 1.0 has landed! This blog has been completely revised for the occasion. With a spec (and funding) courtesy of”
— Bloggity - Rails Blog Plugin Made Stupid Simple | Relentless,