- Raids - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Raids”,
- The FBI conducted raids on homes in the Northeast, including ones near Boston and on Long Island, this The offices of Lehr Construction in the Flatiron District were raided by the Manhattan DA's office Wednesday morning. While Lehr employees were arriving for work,. — “raids coverage by Gothamist”,
- Shop raids t-shirts. Choose from hundreds of unique raids tees. Large selection of shirt styles. Satisfaction guarantee. — “Raids T-Shirts | Buy Raids T Shirts & Clothing Online”, t-
- In the MMORPG world of World of Warcraft, a raid is an group experience that takes place in an instance location. These experiences are more complex and more challenging than standard 5-man instances. Raids require maximum level characters (60. — “World of Warcraft Raids”,
- The grow sites that are raided (especially the large public ones) are believed to be operated by Mexican nationals that think growing pot and then distributing it within the United States is safer than growing it in Mexico and trying to smuggle it across the border. — “theFreshScent " Raids”,
- Raids. Anytime law enforcement officers show up at your residence, or the residence of someone's home who you happen to be at, NEVER OPEN THE DOOR. Raids essentially give law enforcement the ability to search your residence or car without your consent. — “Raids”,
- Afterward Bormann used the building as a Gestapo headquarters; it then fell victim to air raids and looting in April 1945 in the Viking (or Norse) raids on Western Europe and were prominent. — “Raids”,
- RAIDS Online is the most advanced free public crime mapping, crime ***ysis and neighborhood crime alert system. View crime using an integrated interface featuring a street map, data grid, and ***ytics dashboard. Crime can also be filtered and. — “RAIDS Online - Free Public Crime Mapping and ***ysis”,
- (Reuters) - The FBI raided three hedge funds in connection with a widening probe into insider trading, the Wall Street Journal said on Monday. — “FBI Raids Hedge Funds: Diamondback, Level Global Investors”,
- Raids groups are a way to have parties of more than 5 and up to 40 people, divided into up to 8 groups of up to 5 players. The terms "raid" and "raiding" primarily and traditionally refer to PVE raid-specific instances and. — “Raid - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft”,
- Last Friday's national "terrorism" raids against antiwar activists continue to dominate conversation in the Twin Cities social justice community. to begin to respond to Friday morning's FBI raids and subpoenas to local antiwar and international solidarity. — “raids | Twin Cities Indymedia | Movement Media for”,
- Stop the Raids News. Updates, Upcoming Events, News, and Information about the movement to Stop the Ice Raids in the City of Danbury, In the State of Connecticut, and in It would allow them to conduct raids, and to arrest and detain undocumented individuals who are part of the. — “Stop the Raids News”,
- Raid (military) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. A raid (also called depredation) is a military tactic or operational warfare mission which requires the execution of a plan where surprise is the principal desired outcome of the attack. — “Raid (military) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Via Dream Act Texas, the Houston Chronicle reports that ICE is now arresting migrants at church: On a Sunday morning, in a church sanctuary near Conroe, an off-duty immigration agent tapped Jose J Read more of this post, ICE Raids Church in. — “ICE Raids Church in Texas | Immigrant Rights | ”,
- A RAID, a.k.a. Research About Internet Drama, a.k.a. an Operation, is a scientific experiment conducted to test the potential for a website, community, or individual to produce lulz. Raids are carried out at a specific time, staged from a specific location. — “Raid - Encyclopedia Dramatica”,
- The offices of Shiv Naresh Sports Pvt Ltd and Satya Prakash Construction are being raided across the NCR. Nationwide I-T raids on IPL franchisees. Income Tax officials on Wednesday raided the office of Kolkata Knight Riders, the IPL franchise owned by. — “IBNLive.com > Tags > raids”,
- is your resource for guides, cheats, and help for various facebook games. We have many tips and hints to promote your gaming experience. — “Facebook Games - Treasure Isle, FarmVille, Mafia Wars”,
- Blackwater Personnel in Secret CIA Commando Raids. By Mark Whittington December 11, 2009. According to a story in the New York Times, personnel of the controversial Blackwater Worldwide Company participated in raids conducted by the CIA against suspected terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq. — “Raids - Topic - Associated Content from Yahoo!”,
- Raids' definition, a sudden assault or attack, as upon something to be seized or suppressed: See more. — “Raids' | Define Raids' at ”,
- Definition of raids in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is raids? Meaning of raids as a legal term. What does raids mean in law?. — “raids legal definition of raids. raids synonyms by the Free”, legal-
- Detailed information on the history of numerous world-wide law enforcement raids against the Scientology organization is provided here. — “Scientology® Raided Around The World”,
- We found 12 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word raids: verb: take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock ("T. Boone Pickens raided many large companies". — “Definitions of raids - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- No outside help by other adventurers can be rendered to those within a raid. Raid Locks are designed to prevent any player from completing the same stage of an instance multiple times in a short period of time. — “Raids - Lotro-”, lotro-
related videos for raids
- Scientology Raids Dennis Erlich's House In 1995, Scientology raided the homes of three critics who had been discussing Scientology's upper level materials on the newsgroup alt.religion.scientology. Dennis Erlich, Arnie Lerma and Bob Penny each had their homes invaded. This video shows what happened when Scientology used the courts to try to silence Dennis Erlich.
- Dancing Bear Raids Webcam Chatrooms My name is Ryan Perera and I had some fun this month raiding random people's webcam chatrooms on Stickam. I wanna clear some things up as well ... 1. I'm not a Furry (I made this costume for a college video project - you can find it on this account if you want to see it) 2. I had 150+ different chatroom raids, I'll post some full segments next week 3. I had about 3 hours of footage to sift through :( Follow me on twitter! /ioryan Music by: ANSANE (Hip Hop 022) Dedicated to: - BB Misc Brahs
- Blizzcon 2007 - Dungeons & Raids Panel 7/7 Blizzcon 2007 Dungeons and Raids developers panel.
- Food police target organic foods in California! Police raided the Rawsome Foods organic grocery store with guns drawn in search of "raw-foods". George Hemminger (George4Title) said the battle over organic foods is heating up because large agricultural businesses and corporations feel threatened by local co-ops and have hijacked the FDA and other government regulatory agencies.
- FBI Raids Halal Slaughterhouse Kinsman, IL - Federal agents conducted a raid Sunday afternoon at a goat meat processing plant near Morris, Illinois. The secretive operation was led by the Chicago FBI office, the Feds are being very tight-lipped on what they found and why they were even there. Spokesman Ross Rice confirms agents were at 6260 Kinsman Road, in Kinsman, Illinois. The business is called First World Management. Rice would not say why agents were there but said nobody was taken into custody. The FBI said the raid began Sunday morning and ended in the late afternoon. They were at the plant about nine hours total.
- WoW - 40 Lv.1 Gnome raid on Hogger 40 Level 1 Gnomes team up to try and take down Hogger, one of the first Elite mob's encountered by the Alliance in World of Warcaft
- UN raids Haitian market Brazilian troops open fire in Pele, a neighbourhood bordering Haiti's largest slum, Cite Soleil.
- Wisconsin Farm Raids This video expresses the views of the artist and does not necessarily reflect the views of any other. Short artistic movie of Wisconsin farm raids. Parody of Wisconsin Department of Agriculture Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) to mafia and organized crime. Agents featured as Cartel Goons highlighting multiple Grazin Acres Farm Raids. Includes the Hershberger's actual, never before released, (911) call to Max Kane for help.
- Guns drawn, FBI raids peace activist's apartment As part of a sting against anti-war activists suspected of connections to terrorism, on September 24 the FBI raided six homes in Minneapolis-St. Paul and elsewhere in the country. At the Hard Times Cafe in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood, we interviewed peace activist Mick Kelly while the FBI searched his apartment above the cafe.
- Adarsh society promoter's house raided A day after filing the FIR in the Adarsh scam, the CBI is conducting raids at various places. Searches are being conducted at properties in Bihar, Nagpur and Mumbai that are owned by RC Thakur the promoter of the society.
- Armed Police Raid Private Organic Co-Op Rawesome Foods, Security Camera Footage Independent News Blog July 25, 2010|By PJ Huffstutter, Los Angeles Times With no warning one weekday morning, investigators entered an organic grocery with a search warrant and ordered the hemp-clad workers to put down their buckets of mashed coconut cream and to step away from the nuts. Then, guns drawn, four officers fanned out across Rawesome Foods in Venice. Skirting past the arugula and peering under crates of zucchini, they found the raid's target inside a walk-in refrigerator unmarked jugs of raw milk. "This is about control and profit, not our health," said Aajonus Vonderplanitz, co-founder of Rawesome Foods. "How can we not have the freedom to choose what we eat?"
- Lucy Kibaki Nation Raid First lady Lucy Kibaki raids Nation House
- RAID levels 0, 1, and 5 RAID 0: gives a great performance increase while not sacrificing HDD space but doubles your chance of catastrophic data loss when one disk fails. RAID 1: gives a great performance increase but sacrifices HDD space cause all drives are mirrored. RAID 5: strips your data across all drives at a block level while writing back up information known as parity data distribution which is written across all disks in the array.
- 'US aided' deadly Yemen raids - 19 Dec 09 The US provided firepower and intelligence to help the Yemeni government launch a series of deadly raids against suspected al-Qaeda bases in the country, the New York Times has reported. Barack Obama, the US president, approved the military and intelligence support after receiving a request from the Yemeni government, the newspaper reported late on Friday, citing officials familiar with the operations. Al Jazeera's correspondent in Yemen, Mohamed Vall speaks to Yemenis about what they think of the development.
- US air raid fuels Afghan anger - 27 Jan 09 Afghan civilians have rallied against America amid reports that civilians were killed in a US air raid over the weekend. The US military says 15 fighters were killed in Laghman province, but the provincial governor says at least 10 civilians were among the dead. Al Jazeera's Teresa Bo reports from Afghanistan.
- DEA raids medical marijuana collective, breaks Obama's promise March 25th raid on Emmalyn's medical marijuana collective in San Francisco. SSDP was on the scene.
- Israeli air raids on the Gaza Strip continue - 28 Dec 08 For a second day, Israeli aircraft have pounded what they say are Hamas targets in Gaza. The death toll has risen to at least 280, among them women and children. Hamas has vowed not to cave in, but Israel's operation could soon escalate. Tanks have massed at the Gazan border, and Ehud Olmert's office says military reservists are being mobilised. The UN Security Council has demanded an immediate end to the violence, and Egypt is trying to broker a ceasefire. But the airs raids are continuing, as Clayton Swisher reports.
- Scientology Raid READ BEFORE COMMENTING. A)You do your own IRL raid. Then stop complaining about ours. We did what we could do. While you have no balls so you are criticizing us instead of doing whatever you can do. It may not have been the best raid, but its alot more then your efforts, which are probably either DDOS or none. B)We know that we were not anonymous. We are not scared of $cifags. Let them do their worst, becoming SPs doesnt seem that bad. Sorry for the amature filming/editing. What happened is self explanatory. Except for the chicken. We went to the church and talk to them but they censored us and didnt let us film inside the church. So we handed anti scientology papers outside. And got confronted by a pissed off scientologyist. in be4 more people message me for the flyers.
- IT Dept Raids Piggy's House, Finds Shahid! When the Income Tax department knocked Priyanka Chopra's house to carry out the raid, Shahid Kapoor opened the door and he was only in his shorts. For more such gossips log onto : www.lehren.tv
- Global Agenda Dev Blog: Defense Raids Todd Harris and Chuk Vinson discuss the new Defense Raid functionality in Global Agenda's Sandstorm expansion
- Breaking News: FBI Raids Michigan Militia 10101011011010100110100101001010001 Disclaimer: These are not Ohio Militia girls and Im not part of any militia so you can take me off the red list Im just a normal citizen with creativity and too much f free time. Economiccollapse crisis depression 2010 bull bear market shares tank tanking have been tanked gold silver bonds treasury notes (End of the World is coming December 21, 2021 prophecy. The Maya's "Long Count" calendar marks the end of every 5126-year era. A previous cycle ended 13363 years ago--during the age of Leo, at the same time when the Earth was struck by comets and asteroids. The next cycle ends on 2012. Does this mean the world end on 2012? No. It means the calendar ends. Yet, there is also a warning, so let those with eyes, see.) (Planet X Inbound 2012 Mayan Calendar). (alien) (ufo) (solar system) (video biblical prophecy) (Sumerian) (Egyptian) (ancient) (atlantis) (sinking continent) (earth changes) (climate) (sun solar flare) American Militia, American Resistance Movement, American Revolution, Revolution, Revolt, American Militia Movement, ARM, Alex Jones, New World Order, Illuminati, NWO, Skull and Bones, Bush, 911 Conspiracy, The Civilians Military, Militia, American Resistance Movement, Revolt, Bilderberg, CFR, Alex Jones, Jordan Maxwell, Loose Change, End Game, Terrorstorm, Patriot Act, HR 1955, 911 was an inside job, truth, iraq war, black water, free masons, Ron Paul, New World Order carbon tax CO2 Global Warming is a fearmongering scam. The sun ...
- FBI Raids Liberty Dollar Evansville Indiana 2of3 (Ron Paul) Myself and a few Ron Paul compatriots were interviewed today on our local Fox 7 News affiliate and our NBC affiliate here in Evansville, Indiana. At issue was the seizure of Liberty Dollar property and freeze of assets by FBI and Secret Service agents. In an effort to make the best of a bad situation, we went to first see if we could help in any way, and were at least able to get Ron Paul in the local news for the first time. Thanks to Fox 7 WTVW in Evansville for their fair and sympathetic coverage. Don't know if I can exactly say the same for our NBC affiliate. They obviously had an agenda in their coverage and made several mistakes in their coverage, including saying that the man they interviewed who lost $5000 was suing the Liberty Dollar, which is NOT true! He was actually joining a class action lawsuit to sue the Federal Government. That broadcast can be found among my other videos.
- Homeland Security, FBI Raid Hutaree Militia in Michigan 2/2 Part 1 The Manufactured Menace From Michigan, Take Two FBI Agent Discovered at Center of Alleged Hutaree Conspiracy The FBI had an informant inside the Hutaree group and he participated in the alleged conspiracy to kill law enforcement officers, according to The Wall Street Journal today. The Strange Case of Kristopher Sickles and the Hutaree Militia One of the men arrested in the FBI and Homeland Security raids on the Hutaree Militia in Michigan last weekend appeared on the Alex Jones Show in 2009 after it was widely suspected he was a government operative. "Pale Horse" on Alex Jones Tv 1/4:Is Pale Horse Real? You Be The Judge!! Militia Raids Part Of Government Effort to Provoke Violence, Purge Dissent News of a bust on nine members of a militia group in Detroit who were planning to levy war against the United States and oppose by force the nations government, should be treated with extreme suspicion, given that every major terror bust in the US in recent years has been contrived. Large FBI, Homeland Security Operation Targets Militias in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio
- Homeland Security, FBI Raid Hutaree Militia in Michigan 1/2 Part 2 The Manufactured Menace From Michigan, Take Two FBI Agent Discovered at Center of Alleged Hutaree Conspiracy The FBI had an informant inside the Hutaree group and he participated in the alleged conspiracy to kill law enforcement officers, according to The Wall Street Journal today. The Strange Case of Kristopher Sickles and the Hutaree Militia One of the men arrested in the FBI and Homeland Security raids on the Hutaree Militia in Michigan last weekend appeared on the Alex Jones Show in 2009 after it was widely suspected he was a government operative. "Pale Horse" on Alex Jones Tv 1/4:Is Pale Horse Real? You Be The Judge!! Militia Raids Part Of Government Effort to Provoke Violence, Purge Dissent News of a bust on nine members of a militia group in Detroit who were planning to levy war against the United States and oppose by force the nations government, should be treated with extreme suspicion, given that every major terror bust in the US in recent years has been contrived. Large FBI, Homeland Security Operation Targets Militias in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio
- Raw Foods Raid - The Fight For the Right To Eat What You Want This summer armed government agents raided Rawesome Foods, a Venice, California health food co-op. What were the agents after? Unpasteurized milk, it turns out. Raw milk raids are happening all over the United States. The Food and Drug Administration warns that raw milk consumption can cause health problems, but a growing community of raw foods enthusiasts are ignoring government recommendations and claiming that they are getting tastier, more nutritious food by going raw. Reason.tv visited Rawesome to examine the circumstances of the raid and discovered that this particular raw foods case stretches across county lines and involves at least five separate government agencies, despite the fact that not a single member of Rawesome has complained or been harmed by the raw foods. In fact, members have to sign a contract stating that they understand and accept the risks of consuming raw foods before they are allowed to step inside. If members of a private club sign a waiver stating that they want to drink a certain type of milk, why is the government getting involved? As Jarel Winterhawk, a manager at Rawesome, puts it, "This is America. How are you going to tell me what I can and cannot eat?" Though no charges have yet resulted from the raid, Rawesome is threated with shutdown due to the involvement of yet another government agency, Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety, and the club's raw goat milk supplier, Healthy Family Farms, has had its dairy license suspended ...
- Starcraft Raids the Sim's Piranha Tank! Click here to expand the description and find out WTF is going on!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Toby is BACK bringing your Tuesday gaming, tech and movie news. LINKS: --------------------------------------------- Gizmodo Raid: bit.ly bit.ly Starcraft II: brk.to Sims 3 coming to consuls: bit.ly Mini Game King: bit.ly Infinitaty ward [update]: bit.ly Pirana 3D: bit.ly hot gamer girl: bit.ly --------------------------- Hosted by: Toby Turner bit.ly Edited it by: Matt Homeyer To Download Music featured on LTA go to: Main Titile Song "Outer Space" by Ronald Jenkees bit.ly
- National Lawyers Guild: Police Raid "Preventive Detention" More at . When The UpTake arrived at the home at 3240 17th Avve. South in Minneapolis, the police and city inspectors were boarding up the house. The city said they had to board up the house because the owner wasn't available, but the owner was in jail.
- RNC Eve: Let The Raids Begin! This is video from the first of a series of raids Ramsey County Sherrifs deputies carried out on groups, people and locations related to plans to protest the Republican National Convention. This raid happened at 10pm on Friday night and Wyoming and Smith in St. Paul. The pattern of detaining, searching and then releasing large numbers of people would be followed in the several raids that followed on Saturday.
- Columbia Mo SWAT Raid 2/11/2010. Cops Shoot Pets With Children Present This video shows a search warrant served by the Columbia Mo. police department. The cops bust in this guys house in the middle of the night and shoot his two dogs (one a pit bull that was caged in the kitchen and the other a Corgi) with children in the home. it turns out that rather than a big time drug dealer, this guy had a small pipe with some resin in it, a grinder, and what the cops here call "a small amount of marijuana" (meaning less than a few grams). We here in Comlumbia want everyone to know what kind of police department we have here, check out our "finest" in action.
- Who Dares Wins - SAS Raid A commando with the British Special Air Service (SAS) raids an American embassy where a radical political group has taken hostages. Some methods and tactics of the famed British anti-terrorist squad are shown. ("Who Dares Wins" aka "The Final Option")
- Police Begin "Guns Drawn" Raids on Organic Food Stores in California For additional commentary from George on RT TV: In a shocking development, police begin "guns drawn" raids on organic food stores in California. George speaks with an owner of Rawsome, a Venice beach organic food store caught up in one of the raids. The coverage of this story by the Los Angeles Times caused a firestorm online with many groups concerned about abuse of police powers and unnecessary safety regulations concerning the consumption of organic and raw foods. Some people balk at restrictions on selling unprocessed milk and other foods. 'How can we not have the freedom to choose what we eat?' one says. Regulators say the rules exist for safety and fairness. With no warning one weekday morning, investigators entered an organic grocery with a search warrant and ordered the hemp-clad workers to put down their buckets of mashed coconut cream and to step away from the nuts. Then, guns drawn, four officers fanned out across Rawesome Foods in Venice. Skirting past the arugula and peering under crates of zucchini, they found the raid's target inside a walk-in refrigerator: unmarked jugs of raw milk. "I still can't believe they took our yogurt," said Rawesome volunteer Sea J. Jones, a few days after the raid. "There's a medical marijuana shop a couple miles away, and they're raiding us because we're selling raw dairy products?" Such battles have had a chilling effect on some retailers. Whole Foods Market used to carry raw ...
- Scientology Raid In Orlando Orlando Protests are IN DANGER! To help keep police off our backs send a donation via paypal to donations@ Organizers can no longer afford the several hundred dollars a month the city demands if we intend to protest! Thank you so much in advance! Honk if you hate Scientology. 3+ Hour Raid Before you comment - think about what you did first. We could not be anonymous in public - we could not enter their property. Potentially, we prevented one couple from converting and it appears we drastically increased the stress levels of those inside and unwilling to share their information. Synopsis: We tried to get one of their crazy tests before breaking out the signs - but they kicked us out. Perhaps the forced mistake of asking about an "M-meter" set off some red flags. Or our inability to not smile - they didn't seem happy. Not necessary entirely sad, just not happy. Brought out or signs and started handing out information. A LOT of people, apparently, hate Scientology. Some girl yells (while driving by): "Go Anonymous Go!" Go indeed. Self proclaimed Buddhist woman gives us the middle finger and calls us asses. She says we should leave the country because we don't respect freedom. This, is ironic. We do not respect a murderous cult organization based on a pyramid scheme. Two cars crash on opposite side of the road due to Thetans. No damage - No Injuries. They checked their bumpers - and drove off. The guy that kicked us out shows up (must have left through a ...
- The first thousand-bomber raid, Cologne 30/31 May 1942 - The first thousand-bomber raid, Cologne 1047 aircraft were dispatched, this number being made up as follows: 1 Group - 156 Wellingtons 3 Group - 134 Wellingtons, 88 Stirlings = 222 aircraft 4 Group - 131 Halifaxes, 9 Wellingtons, 7 Whitleys = 147 aircraft 5 Group - 73 Lancasters, 46 Manchesters, 34 Hampdens = 153 aircraft 91 (OTU) Group - 236 Wellingtons, 21 Whitleys = 257 aircraft 92 (OTU) Group - 63 Wellingtons, 45 Hampdens = 108 aircraft Flying Training Command - 4 Wellingtons Aircraft totals: 602 Wellingtons, 131 Halifaxes, 88 Stirlings, 79 Hampdens, 73 Lancasters, 46 Manchesters, 28 Whitleys = 1047 aircraft The exact number of aircraft claiming to have bombed Cologne is in doubt; the Official History says 898 aircraft bombed but Bomber Command's Night Bombing Sheets indicate that 868 aircraft bombed the main target with 15 aircraft bombing other targets. The total tonnage of bombs was 1455 two-thirds of this tonnage being incendiaries. German records show that 2500 separate fires were started, of which the local fire brigade classed 1700 as large but there was no sea of fire as had been experienced at Lubeck and Rostock because Cologne was mainly a modern city with wide streets. The local records contained an impressive list of property damaged: 3330 buildings destroyed, 2090 seriously damaged and 7420 lightly damaged. More than 90 percent of this damage was caused by fire rather than high-explosive bombs. Among the above total of 12840 buildings ...
- FBI Raids Liberty Dollar Evansville Indiana 1of3 (Ron Paul) Myself and a few Ron Paul compatriots were interviewed today on our local Fox 7 News affiliate and our NBC affiliate here in Evansville, Indiana. This is the Fox News at 6:00 coverage. (See my profile for other pieces of coverage.) At issue was the seizure of Liberty Dollar property and freeze of assets by FBI and Secret Service agents. In an effort to make the best of a bad situation, we went to first see if we could help in any way, and were at least able to get Ron Paul in the local news for the first time. Thanks to Fox 7 WTVW in Evansville for their fair and sympathetic coverage. Don't know if I can exactly say the same for our NBC affiliate. They obviously had an agenda in their coverage and made several mistakes in their coverage, including saying that the man they interviewed who lost $5000 was suing the Liberty Dollar, which is NOT true! He was actually joining a class action lawsuit to sue the Federal Government. That broadcast can be found among my other videos.
- Lucrative raids lure Somali youth to piracy - 15 June 09 In the first of five exclusive reports, Al Jazeera comes face-to-face with Somali pirates who have helped make shipping lanes off the coast of Somalia one of the most dangerous stretches of water in the world. Al Jazeera's Mohammed Adow reports from Garowe, Somalia, where the lure of hundreds of thousands of dollars for a successful pirate raid can seem irresistible to many in the war-torn country.
- Epic Raids ♪♫Snag Oxhorn's album from iTunes: Click here to download the MP3 for free: My friend came up with this idea. We were in the office writing silly songs about coworkers and then he started singing this chorus. I carried it further and wrote the full song. For all those familiar with the old TV show Happy Days, you should find this video funny. I tried to mimic the show intro as much as I could, and I even threw in a "jumping the shark" reference. My coworker StephenM assisted me with some of the video editing. Hope you like it!Watch the full movie in better quality and with ●NO● ads here at : Watch my weekly live show, Scotch & Smoke Rings every Thursday at 7:00 PM pacific time, at : Connect with Ox on: Facebook → Twitter → Myspace → Personal Facebook Profile → Find Oxhorn's Music on: iTunes → → SPOTIFY → Rhapsody → Napster → Last.fm → www.last.fm Discover Oxhorn's: Website → Free Browser Toolbar → Store → http///oxhorn Live Show → Blog → Forum → Wishlist → Free Video Podcast for your Phone → WoW Guild: → A creative excretion by Brandon M. Dennis ...
- Onyxia Wipe Animation The Original Onyxia Wipe Animation ============================ This is an animation I made back in April 2006 about an unsuccessful, but yet disturbingly hilarious, attempt to defeat the dragon Onyxia from World of Warcraft. The audio was created by "Dives" from the guild Wipe Club, I had nothing to do with its creation, I only made the animation. Note: This was made pre-BC. That's right, the level cap was still 60, so you couldn't solo her back then. PS: Cheers to the guys from "Wipe Club" (link not available) for making the sound clip! ============================ Credits: Orlando Bloom - Pirates of the Caribbean 'Priest' comic - Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth ( Audio - "Dives", Wipeclub (link not available) ============================ Additional Info: - DKP: Dragon Kill Points: essentially a barter system where you gain points for killing bosses, attending raids, etc and use them to buy items that are dropped by said bosses. - Why is Orlando Bloom the whelp? Because in "Pirates of the Caribbean", Captain Jack and Barbosa have a conversation in which they refer to Will as a whelp. - The song in the background is "Marco V - Godd", or so I've been told. I can't confirm this, as I've never heard the song myself (except, of course, during the video).
- Tennessee Puppy Mill Raid June 25, 2008: The HSUS helps rescue hundreds of dogs from a massive puppy mill in Tennessee. Sign the Stop Puppy Mills pledge today: Donate to the Stop Puppy Mills campaign:
- TankSpot's Project Marmot & Raiding Introduction This is a brief overview of the Project Marmot guides on YouTube as well as the general progression and gear requirements raiders will need to understand going into Wrath of the Lich King Raids. Project Marmot movies are available for direct download for TankSpot Donors. Learn more here:
- Licensing Gone Wild: Armed Government Agents Raiding Barber Shops IJ CITY STUDIES: PAUL SHERMAN: POWER OF ONE: NEWS ARTICLE: bit.ly Police in Orange County, Florida, have been conducting warrantless raids of barbershops, and arresting barbers for cutting hair without a license. As a result, barbers with years of experience and lots of satisfied customers are subject to hundreds of dollars in fines, simply because they cut hair without having gotten permission from the government. Institute for Justice economic liberty expert Paul Sherman explains that under Florida law, before you're allowed to cut hair, you must first take 1200 hours of instruction that can cost thousands of dollars and pass a written exam. The economic effects of laws like this are well documented—by restricting entry into the market consumers are forced to pay more for fewer options. When we lose the right to work in common occupations without first asking government permission, the loss of other civil liberties soon follows. In the 1950s only one in twenty Americans needed a government license to work in their chosen occupation. Today, that number is almost one in three. Those who want to prevent a repeat of these raids should take a hard look at deregulating safe, common occupations like barbering and cosmetology.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about raids
“Topics from the Dungeons & Raids forum. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Topic. Last Blue Poster. Date. Forum. Author. VOA toravon. Daelo Daelo. Oct 13, 2010. Dungeons & Raids. Sair. Ruby Sanctum Now Available on NA Realms. Daelo”
— MMO-Champion BlueTracker, blue.mmo-
“Via Dream Act Texas, the Houston Chronicle reports that ICE is now arresting migrants at church: On a Sunday morning, in a church sanctuary near Conroe, an off-duty immigration agent tapped Jose J Read more of this post, ICE Raids Church in”
— ICE Raids Church in Texas | Immigrant Rights | ,
“Yesterday, Saint Augustine's church in Hartford hosted a Stop the Raids forum featuring Simon Moshenberg and the Yale Law Students who are On Feb. 3, at 7:30 p.m. Saint Augustine's church in Hartford hosts Stop the Raids forum”
“Global Agenda Developer Video Blog: 10-Person Defense Raids Global Agenda Blog. Hex Agenda. Fan Video Submissions. In-Studio Testing Oppty © 2008 Hi-Rez”
— HZ-Global Agenda Developer Video Blog: 10-Person Defense Raids,
“Yesterday, at least 38 people were arrested during a protest against planned raids on immigrant communities by Arpaio. dilemma: there's no immigration reform but now there are new raids and his administration has deported more people than Bush”
— America's Voice | Blog,
“blog comments powered by Disqus. Back to top. Forum Home. Delete My Cookies. Mark Board As © 2010 IPS, Inc. World of Raids Links - Blue Tracker. Advertising”
— Forum moderation? - World of Raids,
“The Best Northeast Ohio Conservative Blog Blog powered by TypePad. Cuyahoga FBI Raids. Monday, March 09, 2009. Ameritrust Developer K&D Charged With Bribery. Federal prosecutors have charged Henry J. Picozzi, a superintendent and project manager for K&D Group Inc”
— The Cuyahoga Rough Writers Blog: Cuyahoga FBI Raids,
“Raids net illegal abortion pills By The Nation In the wake of the discovery of more than 2,000 of foetuses at a Bangkok temple, police and foodand”
— Bangkok Raids Net Illegal Abortion Pills - Thailand Forum,
“Pig Raids k, i read in the paper the other day about hectic cop busts and road blocks now going to take place more often especially at trance parties,any views on this ?”
— Pig Raids,
similar for raids
- scientology organization
- around the world
- church of scientology
- organized crime
- scientology crime syndicate
- police raids
- scientology trial
- scientology cult
- fraud trial
- web page
- cavalry raids
- free encyclopedia
- military history
- carrier aircraft
- deep battle
- list of raids
- the civil war
- behind enemy lines
- desired outcome
- world of warcraft
- raid group
- game content
- wow raids
- party leader
- treasure isle
- mafia wars
- vampire wars
- goblin wars
- fan site
- social game
- games guides
- hints and tips
- simple steps
- tips and hints
- fan page
- game guides
- law enforcement
- crime mapping
- crime activity
- crime ***ysis
- crime data
- neighborhood crime
- motor vehicle theft
- public safety
- citizens on patrol
- attempted homicide
- street map
- crime rate
- associated content
- fbi raids
- immigration raids
- how to