- Radiology at the University of Washington. The Department of Radiology at the University of Washington is an academic department providing highly specialized care to patients who need state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging or imaging-guided therapies. — “University of Washington Department of Radiology”, rad.washington.edu
- Current and accurate information about radiologic procedures and therapies. Learn how radiology exams are performed, what patients might experience and how to prepare for procedures. — “Radiology Info”,
- Radiology is the branch of medicine in which physicians visualize the interior of the human body using various forms of radiation. Interventional radiology is the performance of (usually minimally invasive) medical procedures with the guidance of imaging technologies. — “Radiology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Radiology articles covering imaging, techniques, findings, symptoms, diagnosis, staging, treatment, prognosis, and follow-up. Peer reviewed and up-to-date recommendations written by leading experts. — “Radiology Articles (presentation, history, clinical details”,
- Case of the Week 430 on award-winning, radiologic teaching site for medical students and those starting out in radiology focusing on chest, GI, cardiac and musculoskeletal diseases containing over 200 PowerPoint lectures, quizzes, hand-out notes. — “Welcome to LearningRadiology”,
- SCHOOL OF RADIOGRAPHY COLUMBUS REGIONAL HOSPITAL 2400 EAST 17TH STREET COLUMBUS, IN 47201-0000 Program Director: KAREN A FRAZIER Telephone: 812-376-5354 SCHOOL OF RADIOGRAPHY UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN INDIANA 8600 UNIVERSITY BLVD EVANSVILLE, IN. — “Radiology Training...? Does anyone know of any accredited”,
- International peer-reviewed journal. Full text available without registration. — “Radiology”,
- The American Board of Radiology certifies physicians and physicists in Radiology, Radiation Oncology and Radiologic Physics. — “The American Board of Radiology”,
- Definition of radiology in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of radiology. Pronunciation of radiology. Translations of radiology. radiology synonyms, radiology antonyms. Information about radiology in the free online English dictionary and. — “radiology - definition of radiology by the Free Online”,
- Radiology Search net is a free radiology search engine created by radiologists for radiologists. — “Search Radiology: Radiology Search engine for searching”,
- This site is intended to facilitate the educational goal in the Radiology Department at UMC. — “Radiology | Educational Resource”,
- Promotes and develops the highest standards of radiology and related sciences through education and research. — “Radiological Society of North America”,
- Radiology definition, the science dealing with x-rays or nuclear radiation, esp. for medical uses. See more. — “Radiology | Define Radiology at ”,
- Radiology is the branch of medicine that uses radioactive substances, electromagnetic radiation and sound waves to create images of the body, its organs and structures for the purpose of diagnosis and treatment. — “Radiology”, umm.edu
- - News and Information for Radiological Professionals. — “”,
- IHE Radiology was formed in 1998 to address issues of interoperability and information sharing that impact the quality of care in medical imaging. [SWF] Scheduled Workflow integrates ordering, scheduling, imaging acquisition, storage and viewing for Radiology exams. — “ IHE Radiology Home Page”,
- Physician-monitored resource for radiology test procedures such as upper GI series. Read, share your story, find a doctor, watch videos, and more. — “Radiology Procedures - Your Radiology Community - Radiology”,
- As a medical association representing nearly 34,000 health care providers dedicated to saving and extending lives, the American College of Radiology (ACR) fully supports the use of techniques shown to significantly reduce the number of people who die each year from lung cancer. — “American College of Radiology”,
- A digital library of radiology education resources. — “Radiology | Radiology Education | Radiology Teaching Files”,
- radiology n. The branch of medicine that deals with the use of radioactive substances in diagnosis and treatment of disease. — “radiology: Definition from ”,
related videos for radiology
- Radiology Videos By Dr Ghanshyam Vaidya DVD1 : Radiology Videos By Dr Ghanashyam Vaidya DVD1 : Dr. Ghanashyam Vaiyda Radiology Videos "3DVDs" COMPLETE SET with Direct Links & Youtube watching Uploaded & Youtubed for www.Dof3 & http , By: www.DrHamdy2009.com for online watching & direct download http moooore !! : - ECG Reading - Radiology DVDs - Surgical Examinations Videos - Gp Clinics www.dof3
- Interventional Radiology: Chemoembolization Treatment at Stanford Hospital Dr. John Louie explains the treatment process for chemoembolization, a progressive, targeted method of treating cancer.
- Radiological Technicians Job Description
- Surgery vs Radiology Ever tried to get a CT in the middle of the night with a difficult radiology reg? Directed by: Michael Chen
- USC radiology residents race to a code These radiology residents may be close to earning their certificates, but when a code blue is called do they have what it takes to save the day?
- radiology vs. emergency
- The Radiology Blues The truth about radiologists.... sung by a radiologist. "Everyone thinks we're so grumpy all of the time, when actually we're just awesome"
- Radiology Technician Education : Radiology Technician Schools in Texas In Texas, radiology technicians are required to complete four to five years of schooling at a diagnostic radiology residency from any number of major teaching hospitals. Attend radiology training programs at Texas Tech, Texas A&M or Baylor University with information from a diagnostic radiologist in this free video on radiology technician education. Expert: Chris Looney Bio: Chris Looney is a diagnostic radiologist at Heartland Regional Medical Center in St. Joseph, Mo. Filmmaker: Johnny Cathcart
- Radiologic Technology Program Start your training in an exciting career in the health care field. Become a radiologic technologist.
- MiniCoolBoyz - Radiology (Original Mix) Artist: MiniCoolBoyz Album: Radiology Label: Amazing Records Genre: Techno Release Date: 2011-03-14
- Stanford Medicine: Pioneers in Interventional Radiology Stanford Interventional Radiology is one of a few institutions on the West Coast to offer innovative and minimally invasive image-guided treatments for a wide variety of diseases, ranging from tumors to blocked arteries. Interventional Radiology Section Chief Lawrence Rusty Hofmann, MD, describes three areas of particular focus at Stanford: interventional oncology; deep venous thrombosis (DVT); and peripheral arterial disease.
- Reviewing Radiology Technician Schools For Your Job In Radiology - Earning a degree in one of the many recognized radiology technician schools will be the start of a fantastic and lucrative work in the field of radiology. To make sure that you receive the best training and education, you should go with a learning facility where you are going to be encouraged to use your maximum potential and learn everything about the career. Being employed in the healthcare industry, you will find a sense of stable job and possibilities to improve and expand your understanding all while operating in any of the fastest developing and highly compensated medical technological careers.
- radiology teaching test2 compressed H264 but not "export for web"
- Radiology : What Is Radiology Used for? Radiology is used in almost every medical setting, including outpatient settings, inpatient settings and emergency rooms. Discover how radiology allows people to get x-rays, CAT scans, MRIs, ultrasound and bone scans with help from a radiologist in this free video on radiology. Expert: Raymond Hayduke Contact: Bio: Dr. Vimai Patel is a radiologist at Gateway Radiology in Pinellas Park, Fla., home of the strongest magnet in Pinellas County. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
- Radiology Technician Education : Radiology Technician's Salary in Georgia In Georgia, radiologist can expect to make an average salary of $200000, while a radiology technician will make between $30000 and $55000 a year. Learn about the job training required to become a radiologist or radiology technician with information from a diagnostic radiologist in this free video on radiology technician salary. Expert: Chris Looney Bio: Chris Looney is a diagnostic radiologist at Heartland Regional Medical Center in St. Joseph, Mo. Filmmaker: Johnny Cathcart
- Mobile MIM iPad radiology app Brief demo of iPad DICOM viewer app
- Radiologic Technologists and Technicians - Career Videos, Radiologic Technologists and Technicians. Radiologic Technicians and Technologists help people lead healthier happier lives, through research and working at advancing the medical science field.
- Radiology Theatre Dr. Francine Jacobson, thoracic radiologist at Brigham and Women's Hospital, discusses an implementation of Brigham & Women's "Radiology Theatre"
- Your Radiologist Explains: Abdomen & Pelvis CT Your Radiologist Explains: Abdomen & Pelvis CTRadiologyInfo™ () is a valuable resource that offers easy online access to information on over 100 radiologic exams and treatments such as MRI, CT, x-ray, ultrasound and mammography, as well as interventional radiology and radiation therapy procedures. provides information in English and Spanish, is totally free and doesn't require registration. The Web site is written for the general public to address patient questions about radiology exams and treatments by providing accurate descriptions of what they will experience, how they can prepare and what they can expect following their exam. is sponsored by the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Chest x-ray interpretation --Radiology basics Radiology basics. Chest x-ray courtesy of Dr. AJ Chandrasheker, chest x-ray atlas
- Radiology X-Ray Basic Introduction & How to Approach a Chest X-Ray This is an educational video illustrating key concepts in radiology, as a well as an outline approach of how to read aa chest x-ray. This educational demo was created by Pauley Chea, University of Connecticut School of Medicine Class of 2013.
- Cool Stuff at Dunwoody: Radiologic Technology Cool Stuff at Dunwoody visits the Radiologic Technology Lab for a demonstration of taking x-rays
- Radiology : How to Become a Radiology Technician In order to become a radiology technician, a person must attend a state-accredited radiology school where she is trained to perform the imaging modalities required for radiology. Learn about the licenses needed to be a radiology technician with help from a radiologist in this free video on radiology technicians. Expert: Raymond Hayduke Contact: Bio: Dr. Vimai Patel is a radiologist at Gateway Radiology in Pinellas Park, Fla., home of the strongest magnet in Pinellas County. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
- The work of a radiologist in Camp Bastion, Afghanistan A short film documenting the work of a British Army Radiologist working in the war hospital at Camp Bastion, Afghanistan
- Stanford Interventional Radiology: A Definitive Treatment for Deep Venous Thrombosis Deep venous thrombosis (DVT) is one area of expertise of our interventional radiologists, who use image guidance to locate and dissolve blood clots. As Section Chief Lawrence Rusty Hofmann, MD, details, our leading-edge treatments can remove the clot and restore blood flow very quickly, with the patient often resuming normal activities within 24 hours. After being treated for deep venous thrombosis by our radiologists, a former patient chronicles his swift recovery from a major blood clot in his leg.
- Radiology Crew Sometimes work can be very frustrating. Dealing with mean patients can be such a pain in the arse, especially dealing with some incompetent nurses. But despite all that, we still manage to make the best out of it.
- A Radiologist's Story: video by ACR The radiologists in the video are ACR members and practice in the DC area: San Diego Imaging Healthcare Specialists provides the united expertise and services of Radiology Medical Group and Open Air MRI Centers, bringing a longstanding tradition of imaging healthcare expertise and service to local communities throughout San Diego County.
- Radiologic Technology Program_X-Ray.mov Educational Video about Radiology career and Radiologic Technology / X-Ray Program
- Radiology Demo Video A Department in the Institute of Radiology is highlighted in this video. Radiologic Technologists and Doctors walk through the Capture and Dictating process. Produced by Ron Francesangelo and Noel Salwan. 2005.
- Forensic Radiology CT Scan and Forensic Radiology: Dr Chris O'Donnell from the Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine.
- Radiology Program
- Medical Careers : How to Become a Radiologist To become a radiologist, a science-related bachelor's degree is required, followed by four years of medical school and a residency in radiology. Consider becoming a radiologist with tips from a practice administrator in this free video on career information. Expert: Mark MacBayne Bio: Mark MacBayne, with a Master of Public Health degree, is a practice manager at the University of California San Francisco Medical Center. Filmmaker: Bing Hu
- Your Radiologist Explains: Needle Biopsy of Lung (Chest) Nodules Your Radiologist Explains: Needle Biopsy of Lung (Chest) NodulesRadiologyInfo™ () is a valuable resource that offers easy online access to information on over 100 radiologic exams and treatments such as MRI, CT, x-ray, ultrasound and mammography, as well as interventional radiology and radiation therapy procedures. provides information in English and Spanish, is totally free and doesn't require registration. The website is written for the general public to address patient questions about radiology exams and treatments by providing accurate descriptions of what they will experience, how they can prepare and what they can expect following their exam. is sponsored by the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Radiologic Technologists and Technicians Job Description
- GE AW OncoQuant Radiology Imaging Software Video Simple, automated workflow for routine oncology reading. Time-consuming and labor-intensive, oncology follow-up studies make up over 70% of routine reviews. OncoQuant imaging software streamlines this process - so you can spend less time retrieving studies and preparing exams, and more time reading and reviewing. A true cross-modality oncology reading platform, OncoQuant helps you correlate and compare CT, MR, PET/CT, and 3D X-ray data. It automates workflow from your PACS, facilitating easy comparisons over time and efficient follow-up exams. OncoQuant's productivity-enhancing tools help you navigate routine oncology diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up with ease. Coupled with instant, seamless access to a full range of powerful applications, OncoQuant provides clinical solutions to your oncology challenges. Collect and share results in a structured manner using Summary Table, an interactive findings navigator that automatically links to the viewports, collects and stores measurements captured during reading, and provides an overview of your findings for easy exporting or dictation.
- Radiology and Infertility If you're experiencing infertility problems there are therapeutic procedures available to you that effectively diagnose and sometimes even treat infertility without surgery and have in many cases helped women successfully get pregnant. For more information, visit
- Hitler gets results of his Radiology Oral Boards Hitler has just come back from Louisville where he took his Radiology Oral Board examination and it seems the results are in. Here is a rare clip of him reacting to his results.
- Radiology Trends Dr. Samir Shah predicts smartphone apps and mobile healthcare will be radiology trends for a while. He says the iPhone and Droid give instant access to the power of the Internet and provide an efficient way to get information. He also believes the world of medical apps is underdeveloped. Apps and the Internet will eventually allow physicians to access to prior images and scans to be portable. Dr. Shah adds that vRad has been at the forefront of radiology apps and he looks forward to communicating with other doctors through a smartphone app.
- RADIOLOGY EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO USE THIS VIDEO FOR SCHOOL OR ANYTHING ELSE. YOU DON'T NEED TO ASK FOR MY PERMISSION. DOCUMENTARY ON BECOMING A RADIOGRAPHER
- Radiology : What Is a Radiologist? A radiologist is someone who interprets imaging that is performed on a patient, but one also oversees the imaging process and perform procedures, such as biopsies, drainage and semi-invasive procedures. Find out how some radiologists deal with pain management with help from a radiologist in this free video on radiologists. Expert: Raymond Hayduke Contact: Bio: Dr. Vimai Patel is a radiologist at Gateway Radiology in Pinellas Park, Fla., home of the strongest magnet in Pinellas County. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
- Radiology Careers Healthcare - radiology career advice for high school students interested in becoming a radiologic technician. For more information regarding video production, please visit http
- Principles Underlying Modern Medicine: Radiology and Beyond Dr. Richard Breiman explores the use of advanced medical imaging technology, including 3D virtual reality, to detect and manage disease, perform therapeutic procedures and to teach anatomy. This presentation is part of the course, Basic Principles Underlying Modern Medicine, which mirrors the first block of coursework included in the Essential Core of the UCSF Medical School curriculum. Series: "UCSF Mini Medical School for the Public" [6/2007] [Health and Medicine] [Show ID: 12248]
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about radiology
“Forums and message boards for Radiology”
— Radiology Forum - Topix,
“Top Radiology Blog Posts Of 2009. Thank you for reading along this To Read A Chest X-RayRadiologist Salary TrendsWhat Is A Good Radiology Resident Salary?”
— The Radiology Blog Latest Posts / Blog Profile,
“He was president of the European Association of Radiology from 1997 to 1999 and was awarded the Gold Medal of the Congress of Radiology and the European Association of Radiology”
— Scan Times - School of Medicine Blogs - Stanford University, radiology.stanford.edu
“You cannot post replies to polls. You cannot edit your own topics. Compression Disabled. Interventional Radiology Forum. All content copyright © 2009”
— Interventional Radiology Forum, forum.hi-
“Information on radiology education, radiology training, and radiology jobs Links. X Ray Technician Blog. Sumer's Radiology Site. Radiology Geek. Sumer's Radiology Site. Radiology Geek (C) 2008-9 radsblogger”
— Top Radiology Blog Posts Of 2009 - The Radiology Blog,
“Radiology Blog - Daily Radiology case blogs provided by thousands of radiologists”
— Radiology blog - Blog for radiologists | Radiology cases blog, radiology-
“Radiolopolis! - the international Radiology community and Radiology network for knowledge sharing”
— All blog entries,
“Ramapo / Orange Radiology Blog. Call us to schedule an appointment for your radiology or women's imaging needs”
— Ramapo / Orange Radiology Blog | Ramapo Radiology, Orange,
“Radiology MOC. MOC Enrollment. Active forum topics. How Many SAM do I I am a radiologist who passed his boards before 2001 and holds a certificate with no expiration date, but I am considering to voluntarly enroll in the MOC. Webmaster's blog. Login or register to post comments”
— Blogs | Radiology MOC,