- This program, as outlined in the 10CFR835, Occupational Radiation Protection and the Fermilab Radiological Control Manual, requires that mangers and supervisors at all levels are to be involved in the planning, scheduling and conduct of radiological work. — “RADIOLOGICAL WORKER TRAINING”, www-esh.fnal.gov
- Radiological Assistant Initial Course. Radiological Assistant Refresher Course WMD Radiological / Nuclear Awareness. George Dula's Facebook Profile. — “Radiological Training”, conceptual-
- Medical management of Radiological Dispersal Device (RDD) and Dirty Bomb events. See Radiation Emergency Medical Management (REMM) for more details. — “Radiological Dispersal Devices (RDDs) - Radiation Emergency”, m.gov
- 1) Depleted Uranium, a substance with incredible military value, and some minor(and horribly blown out of proportion) health risks attached to its. — “Urban Dictionary: radiological”,
-  Acquisition of radiological images. The following imaging Teleradiology, the transmission by electronic means of radiological patient images from one location to another for. — “Radiology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of radiological in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of radiological. Pronunciation of radiological. Translations of radiological. radiological synonyms, radiological antonyms. Information about radiological in the free online English. — “radiological - definition of radiological by the Free Online”,
- Definition of radiological in the Medical Dictionary. radiological explanation. Information about radiological in Free online English dictionary. What is radiological? Meaning of radiological medical term. What does radiological mean?. — “radiological - definition of radiological in the Medical”, medical-
- Offers diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, and radiation oncology services. Privacy Notice © 2006-2008 Radiological Associates of Sacramento. — “Radiological Associates of Sacramento Medical Group, Inc”,
- Provides informaon on education, jobs, social events, networking, and web resources. On behalf of the Massachusetts Radiological Society (MRS) it is my pleasure to communicate the goals that I hope to spearhead while serving as its President during the 2010-2011 term. — “Home | Massachusetts Radiological Society”,
- All radiological jobs in USA on , the search engine for jobs in the US. — “radiological jobs in USA | ”,
- Terrorist use of an Radiological Dispersion Device (RDD)—often called "dirty nuke" or "dirty bomb"—is considered far more likely than use of a nuclear explosive device. A "dirty bomb" combines a conventional explosive device—such as a bomb—with radioactive material. — “Radiological - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News”,
- Texas Radiological Society (TRS) is the state chapter of American College of Radiology Texas Radiological Society is the Texas Chapter of the American College of Radiology. — “Texas Radiological Society Website - Texas Radiological Society”,
- Home page Copyright © 2010 Radiological Society of North America, Inc., 820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2251. Tel. 1-630-571-2670 || fax 1-630-571-7837 || U.S. and Canada: Main 1-800-381-6660, Membership 1-877-RSNA-MEM (776-2636). — “: index”,
- radiation weapon or radiological weapon, a bomb or warhead that uses conventional chemical explosives to disperse radioactive material, sometimes. — “radiation weapon: Information from ”,
- Radiological contaminants, even in very small concentrations, pose a cancer risk. Does the radiological contaminant regulation apply to my water system? Yes, if your system is a community public water system your system must test for these contaminants. — “Radiological”, denr.sd.gov
- For over 50 years, the Radiological Group has served the people of central Mississippi with the best diagnostic and interventional radiological services available. From our board-certified and subspecialty trained radiologists to our experienced,. — “Radiological Group”,
- Austin Radiological Association (ARA) is a specialty health care organization, dedicated to providing quality imaging services in Central Texas. — “Austin Radiological Association”,
- General Employee Radiological Training (TQ-GERT) is required for almost everyone working at the NSLS Facility, including Rad Worker I Challenge Exam: For re-qualification, a web-based Radiological Worker Challenge Exam (HP-RWT-150CB) is available. — “National Synchrotron Light Source”, nsls.bnl.gov
- Federation of American Scientists report documenting Iraq's radiological weapon capabilities. — “FAS: Radiological Weapons”,
- Established in 1946, the Pacific Northwest Radiological Society is a proud tradition. As its primary mission, the PNWRS holds an annual general radiology meeting, rotating each year between the states of Oregon, Washington and the province of. — “Pacific Northwest Radiological Society”,
- The ultimate internet resource page covering all aspects of nuclear (including radiological), biological, and chemical warfare. This site provides over 900 links to public, government, and corporate sites, repository of CBRN-related material,. — “Jim Placke's NBC Links”, nbc-
- Radiological protection. Overview. The goal of the NEA in this area is to assist member countries in the regulation and implementation of the system of To identify emerging issues in radiological protection science and improve the. — “Nuclear Energy Agency”, nea.fr
related images for radiological
- Al Perlas vdh virginia gov Lea Anna Perlas Central Regional Rep Email Lea Perlas vdh virginia gov
- E3 jpg
- Aqueous Waste Radioactive Sharps Biohazardous Radioactive Sharps Carcasses
- Jim Dekrafft vdh virginia gov Stan Orchel Jr Assistant Director X ray Email Stan Orchel vdh virginia gov
- radiological 2 jpg
- Peace Radiological Hazard Sailboat
- D15 jpg
- D11 jpg
- homecontent 2 jpg
- Forced Strip Search Radiological Body Search
- Figure 7 Radiological union CLST 1 K
- Biohazardous Radioactive Sharps Carcasses Organic Liquid Waste
- D12 jpg
- を動かそうとしたところ 左肩甲骨下辺りに鋭い痛みが しばらく我慢していると寝返りも打てないほど痛むようになってしまいました 痛みが引くことを期待して一日我慢しましたが どうも悪化の傾向です 上は痛みに耐えかねて駆け込んだ外科で撮ってもらった頚椎付近の
- Francen Cosby Office Receptionist Email Francen Cosby vdh virginia gov
- if the SRD does accidentally discharge SRDs should be tested annually for electrical leakage There are now electronic versions available and they should also be calibrated annually Click on picture for larger view Figure 1 Left side Self Reading Dosimeters The electronic version is on top and the original ion chamber reader is on the bottom Right side are
- E2 jpg
- matthews jpg
- 1024 x 768
- Bernice Thornton vdh virginia gov Al Perlas Central Regional Rep Email Al Perlas vdh virginia gov
- clyde pearce jpg
- Radioactive Sharps Biohazardous Radioactive Sharps Carcasses Organic Liquid Waste
- Note If members of the public did not obtain their KI from the State stockpile or purchased their KI own their own a letter from FDA extending shelf life for other batch numbers exist ThyroShield 65 mg per 1 ml liquid Black raspberry flavor Manufactured by Fleming Company Website http www thyroshield com Lot 0600614 Expires 04 2011 Note FDA shelf life extension
- Environmental Radiation Program Robert Bob Lawson Email Bob Lawson vdh virginia gov
- Japan jpg
- D5 jpg
- Radioactive Materials Program > Staff Staff General Program Support Staff Les Foldesi MS CHP Director Email Les Foldesi vdh virginia gov
- Kim Knight vdh virginia gov Bernice Thorton Billing and Registration Email Bernice Thornton vdh virginia gov
- Radiological Phys Laboratory jpg
- of KI to the public and emergency workers when the projected radiation dose to the thyroid gland exceeds 5 rem and is based on actual field data The NRC provided KI in three forms Iosat 130 mg tablets in blister packs Manufactured by Anbex Inc Website http www anbex com Lot 200227 Expires 8 2007 Extended expiration date 8 2009 See FDA letter
- Radiological Institute jpg
- D6 jpg
- D2 jpg
- D1 jpg
- 違うものがあり 原子の重さによってあるものは不変であったり あるものは時間が経つと別の元素に変わってしまうことがわかりました 元素の性質だけではなく原子の重さも区別する時は 核種 と呼びます この 別の元素にかわる原子 は変わる時に放射線を出します
- radiological 3 jpg
- Click to enlarge
- D8 jpg
related videos for radiological
- Radiological Associates Promotional Video Here is a promotional video we created for a great company here in the Sacramento Area. Radiological Associates of Sacramento Medical Group just celebrated their 90th anniversary and they hired us to capture the event. In the process, we were able to cut together interviews conducted at their employee event (note the clown in the background), and create this short promotional video. And yes, we can do this for YOUR company too!
- Preparing for Radiological Population Monitoring and Decontamination Preparing for Radiological Population Monitoring and Decontamination - Health and Human Services 2006 - CDC DV0017 - Centers for Disease Control. The terrorist attacks of 2001 in the United States and the subway attacks of 2004 and 2005 in Madrid, Spain, and London, England, showed that terrorists will go to great lengths to cause harm to people and disrupt their lives. Therefore, the risk that an overt or covert terrorist attack will occur involving radioactive materials is an unfortunate reality. If such an incident were to take place, hundreds of people could be exposed to radiation or contaminated with radioactive materials. In addition, hundreds of thousands could seek treatment for radiation exposure or reassurance that their health will not be affected. Most communities are not prepared to deal with the large volume of people who could seek screening and monitoring for radioactive contamination and possible exposure to radiation. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is working to develop radiological population monitoring guidelines for communities on the basis of consultation from experts from federal, state, local, and academic organizations. This broadcast will cover the basic components of these guidelines in development. It will also help community leaders and public health workers prepare to conduct short- and long-term monitoring of people affected by a nuclear or radiological terrorist incident or an accidental release of radioactive ...
- The Michener Institute - Radiological Technology Program www.michener.ca This video features students and faculty of The Michener Institute discussing the Radiological Technology program. Originally created in 2007, this video appeared in Michener's interactive viewbook. TheMichener Institute for Applied Health Sciences is Canadas only post-secondary institution devoted exclusively to applied health science education. Since 1958, Michener has educated applied health professionals who serve a vital role in the country's health care sector in such fields as medical laboratory science, medical radiation sciences, respiratory therapy, chiropody, diagnostic cytology, genetics technology, ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Radiological Technology- More Than Meets The Eye A short video put together by students of the Dalhousie School of Health Sciences Radiological Technology program that introduces the profession of Radiological Technology (x-ray)
- Radiologic Technologists and Technicians Job Description
- Radiological and Nuclear Disaster Preparedness Are we, as a nation, prepared for a radiological or nuclear attack? With concern over continued terrorist threats at home and abroad, "dirty bombs", and the nuclear armament of rogue states, this question is just as relevant today as it was on September 11. This special session of Public Health Grand Rounds not only addresses these challenges, but reviews current efforts to improve the public health community's ability to prepare for and respond to these threats. Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy: www.cdc.gov This video can also be viewed at www.cdc.gov
- EAS: Radiological Hazard Warning (RHW) for New York City Dirty bomb in Times Square leads to an EAS activation.
- Radiology : How to Become a Radiology Technician In order to become a radiology technician, a person must attend a state-accredited radiology school where she is trained to perform the imaging modalities required for radiology. Learn about the licenses needed to be a radiology technician with help from a radiologist in this free video on radiology technicians. Expert: Raymond Hayduke Contact: Bio: Dr. Vimai Patel is a radiologist at Gateway Radiology in Pinellas Park, Fla., home of the strongest magnet in Pinellas County. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
- Introduction to a Radiological Defense Exercise Introduction to a Radiological Defense Exercise is the first of a series of instructional films produced by the Office of Civil Defense in 1967 to train radiological monitors on the proper ways to conduct surveys of fallout and how to work in cooperation with the other civil defense authorities. This film, and subsequent productions follow a rough chronological order which begins with Dan Carter, senior radiological defense officer for the fictional Central City as he braces his family, his community, and himself for an atomic attack. Given its very short run time, Introduction to a Radiological Defense Exercise provides just enough exposition and suspense to keep the viewer engaged for tedious procedures and defense protocols which make up the rest of the series.
- Radiology Residency Program (NHG-TTSH, Singapore) NHG-AH Tan Tock Seng Hospital Radio Residency Program Promotional Video ACGME accredited programme replacing the BST / AST training program Shown on 31 Jul 2010 at TTSH for NUS / Duke medical students and radiological trainees Available at
- Emergency Operations Centers: Radiological Defense Operations Created in 1967 EOC: RaDef Operations is a training film designed to assist city level radiological monitors in their post-nuclear attack responsibilities. The production is the third in a series which provides the proper protocols for coordinating and controlling radiological duties. It follows the experience of Dan Carter, RaDef officer for the fictional Central City, and his monitoring team as they prepare for fallout from the nearby Cobb Air Force base. It is preceded by Introduction to a Radiological Defense Exercise. For more information on civil defense in general and films in particular, please visit
- Radiological Technicians Job Description
- AHC 104 Introduction to Radiology: Getting into the Radiology Program 1 of 4 This is a 38 minute video featuring Assistant Instructor Terry Seals of Volunteer State Community College's Radiology Technology Program. She discusses with potential students, what it takes to get accepted into the program.
- DJ Turntable for Radiological Image Review
- Radiological Imaging and Gastrointestinal Tonometry Add Value in Diagnosis of Chronic... Dr. Aria Sana discusses her m***cript "Radiological Imaging and Gastrointestinal Tonometry Add Value in Diagnosis of Chronic Gastrointestinal Ischemia." Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology; AT.
- Q&A: Smuggling in Radiological and Nuclear Materials via Georgia CNS Visiting Fellow Alexandre Kukhianidze answers questions from students after a seminar at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) in which he explains the reasons why there have been frequent cases of smuggling of nuclear and radiological materials in Georgia. For more nonproliferation multimedia, please visit the CNS NukeTube at cns.miis.edu
- LEPC Advanced Radiological - 3 Video from an 8-hour Advanced Radiological Training Course for first responders from around the District on tactics and strategies for response with a hands-on proficiency drills demo. The training was held at the VyStar Service Center on Fleming Island, FL on September 8th, 2010. The instructors were Hector Tabares and Davied Pieski with the FL Department of Health's Bureau of Radiation Control. In this video, a beam source is used to demonstrate the "Rule of Four." The instructor outlines the scenario and sets the teams to work.
- Your Radiologist Explains: Pediatric Radiology Your Radiologist Explains: Pediatric RadiologyRadiologyInfo™ () is a valuable resource that offers easy online access to information on over 100 radiologic exams and treatments such as MRI, CT, x-ray, ultrasound and mammography, as well as interventional radiology and radiation therapy procedures. provides information in English and Spanish, is totally free and doesn't require registration. The website is written for the general public to address patient questions about radiology exams and treatments by providing accurate descriptions of what they will experience, how they can prepare and what they can expect following their exam. is sponsored by the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- MultiCare Employee - Cecilia: Radiology Tech/Boy Scout Mom She's a natural born explorer, inside and out. "I take x-rays of children using the latest and greatest digital radiology equipment. In over 20 years with MultiCare, I have been able to move from shift to shift to meet my family's needs. I've also kept up my skills by taking advantage of the continuing education classes."
- Smuggling in Radiological and Nuclear Materials via Georgia CNS Visiting Fellow Alexandre Kukhianidze offers his views on the reasons why there have been frequent cases of smuggling of nuclear and radiological materials in Georgia in a seminar at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS). For more nonproliferation multimedia, please visit the CNS NukeTube at cns.miis.edu
- Radiology Technician Education : Radiology Technician's Salary in Georgia In Georgia, radiologist can expect to make an average salary of $200000, while a radiology technician will make between $30000 and $55000 a year. Learn about the job training required to become a radiologist or radiology technician with information from a diagnostic radiologist in this free video on radiology technician salary. Expert: Chris Looney Bio: Chris Looney is a diagnostic radiologist at Heartland Regional Medical Center in St. Joseph, Mo. Filmmaker: Johnny Cathcart
- Pregnancy Tips : How to Know if Radiological Tests Are Safe During Pregnancy Knowing if radiological tests are safe during pregnancy is important to consider before getting dental x-rays done. Make sure radiological tests are safe with tips from a gynecologist and obstetrician in this free video on pregnancy. Expert: Dr. Jill Hechtman MD OB/GYN Contact: www.ob- Bio: Dr. Jill Hechtman, MD is an Ob/Gyn and vice president of Tampa Obstetrics. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
- Radiological Site Cleanup Health and Safety Preservation Aviation Cleanup 2005 This clip shows worker health and safety protections in place at this Superfund site in North Hollywood, California. Two small warehouses were filled to overflowing with more than one million obsolete World War II aircraft gauges, many contaminated with radioactive Radium 226. Additional gauges were found in an outside storage yard in old wooden and cardboard boxes, many of which were leaking. It was one of a series of sites involving radium-dial aircraft gauges to which EPA responded. This site was the largest found at that time. The large amount of debris, the poor condition of the site, and lack of security created an extreme fire hazard. Improper handling of radioactive materials in large and small industries can create extensive contamination of buildings, equipment, and land. These sites are not only dangerous but are expensive to clean up. For more information on radiation link to www.epa.gov . A good source of information on worker protection from radiation can be found at the US Department of Energy Office of Health, Safety and Security website at: www.hss.energy.gov . The entire 15 minute DVD, Preservation Aviation Superfund Cleanup, is available for free from the EPA at: .
- radiology techs rocks class i tought to the medics today.
- Radiology Community Online - - Radiolopolis is a Radiology community, combining multiple educational and clinical programs, where Residents, Radiologists and Radiology technologists from all over the world connect to peers, find information and share their knowledge with their colleagues. Some features Share cases and your knowledge Ask professionals for their opinion - in public or in private Find people with similar interests, create new connections and expand your professional network Discuss Radiology topics in dedicated forums - from residency to practice Prepare for the Radiology boards Find tutorials and eLearning material Share your images, videos, teaching files and lectures Simplify your research and find partners Create or join research and study groups General and Radiology specific search engines Read Radiology news from multiple subspecialties Publishing case reports (cooperation with the JRCR) Helpful tools for your daily work (calculators, case tracker, clinical & research tools, etc.).
- Working in a Radiological Contaminated Area 1966 Chinese Atomic Test This was clipped from a 1966 film from the People's Republic of China, with English narration. The film shows the emergence of China as a nuclear power and describes the efforts of the Chinese in preparation and conduction of atomic and thermo-nuclear tests in the mid-1960s.
- Radiologic Technology
- Radiological Events
- Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing Radiological Technology Here is a short collection of some moments captured for the class of 2011.
- Radiologic Technology Program at Harper College Learn about rad tech career opportunities, expected salary ranges and typical job responsibilities. If you won't get queasy looking at x-rays of a real gunshot wound and a spoon in a stomach and if you're interested in seeing some of the state-of-the-art lab equipment our students use, view video now.
- ISSRT and the Radiologic Technologist of Illinois The ISSRT presents the many roles of Radiologic Technologists and their impact in healthcare.
- INL@Work Radiological Search & Response Training Dealing with radiological hazards is just part of the job for many INL scientists and engineers. Dodging bullets isn't. But some Department of Defense personnel may have to do both. INL employee Jennifer Turnage helps train soldiers in the art of detecting radiological and nuclear material. For more information about INL's research projects, visit
- 3D Radiological Cross-Sectional Anatomy with Multidetector CT: Thorax Abdomen and Pelvis - An exciting new resource for anyone using cross sectional anatomy or involved in the interpretation of radiological scans. Thousands of clear and accurate images, in an intuitive digital format, provide the user with an invaluable aid to cross section anatomy, CT and MRI interpretation and a stunning 3D anatomy image library.
- National Institute of radiological sciences This is a video of a visit to the National institute of radiological sciences which is located in Chiba, Japan. This place has a cyclotron and a synchrotron and deals, among many other fields, with the treatment for cancer using heavy ions.
- Radiologic Technology Program Start your training in an exciting career in the health care field. Become a radiologic technologist.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological (CBR) Decontamination Unit Chemical, Biological, Radiological (CBR) Decontamination Unit - National Archives and Records Administration - ARC Identifier 2580550 / Local Identifier 175.47 - Department of Defense. Department of the Army. US Army Materiel Command. US Army Munitions Command. Edgewood Arsenal. (08/01/1962 - 1971). This film warned that decontamination of vehicles and persons were vitally important after a chemical, biological, or radiological attack. After an attack, units should have marked contaminated areas with approved signs indicating the time, date, and agent used. The four methods of decontamination were natural, removing, covering, and destroying. The first method, natural decontamination, was the easiest of all the methods for removing biological and chemical agents. Wind, evaporation, rain, sunlight and aging all decay biological, chemical, and radiactive material from fallout. The second method, removing, had both a wet and dry process. The dry process required brushing, wiping, or scraping CBR agents. The wet process used soapy water and disinfectant to decontaminate CBR agents. The third method, covering, used waste disposal and earth to cover the radioactive material from fallout. The fourth method, destroying, contained three methods of destruction. Super tropic bleach (STB) worked to decontaminate the Center for Disease Control's (CDC's) Agent B and G categories. Decontamination Solution 2 (DS2) decontaminated all known biological agents on rubber, plastic, and metal ...
- Emergency Operations Centers: Radiological Defense Operations (Part Two) Conclusion. Be sure to check out Part One! Created in 1967 EOC: RaDef Operations is a training film designed to assist city level radiological monitors in their post-nuclear attack responsibilities. The production is the third in a series which provides the proper protocols for coordinating and controlling radiological duties. It follows the experience of Dan Carter, RaDef officer for the fictional Central City, and his monitoring team as they prepare for fallout from the nearby Cobb Air Force base. It is preceded by Introduction to a Radiological Defense Exercise.
- The Past and Future of Radiological Imaging Learn about new methods using computer-aided diagnosis algo¬rithms that are being developed for a broad range of diseases, organs, and imaging modalities. This talk will present highlights of the history of radiological imaging and the challenges facing the developers of new applications in medical imaging. She is a Fellow of the Optical Society of America and American Institute for Medical Biological Engineering. Dr. Kyle Myers is the coauthor, with Harrison H. Barrett, of the book Foundations of Imaging Science, published and winner of the First Biennial JW Goodman Book Writing Award from Optical Society of America and American Institute for Medical Biological Engineering.
- In a Gas Mask - Chemical, Biological and Radiological Defence Group (Defence Watch Apr 10) There is a special group of soldiers in the Singapore Armed Forces, specially trained to deal with potentially lethal substances. In this video, watch how these men equip themselves with gas masks, as they prepare to deal with Chemical, Biological, and Radiological threats. On 6 May, catch part 2 of the video - featuring men who deal with the explosives - on cyberpioneerTV.
- Radiological Defense (1961) Film on nuclear fallout and its potential for damage in the event of an attack on the United States.
twitter about radiological
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about radiological
“Chemical, Biological, and Radiological Weapons Ban Act(Final Vote) Forum brother of Rin-chan. realisticidealist. YaBB God. Posts: 1899. Political Matrix. E:”
— Chemical, Biological, and Radiological Weapons Ban Act(Final Vote),
“Dave Pear's Blog. • the unofficial blog for independent football Amen, Kevin Guskiewicz, NFL, Radiological Society of North America, RobertinSeattle,”
— Radiological Society of North America - Dave Pear's Blog,
“radiological radiology schools radiologic technologist continuing education radiologic technologists jobs”
— radiological radiological, histology-
“medical blog. Radiological Examination of a Child with Abdominal Pain Children's National Medical Center, Discusses Radiological Examination of a Child with”
— Radiological Examination of a Child with Abdominal Pain,
“DeepDyve Blog. Search for: Posts Tagged Radiological Society' Emerald Group Publishing Ltd, MIT Press, Radiological Society of North America, and the”
— Radiological Society | DeepDyve Blog,
“MRI Metal Detector Blog. Info on ferromagnetic detection and MRI safety & screening hall, meeting, North America, Radiological, radiology, RSNA, Society, technical, trade”
— Radiological " MRI Metal Detector Blog,
“In mid-January 2009, in advance of the inauguration of President Obama, a radiological survey of downtown Washington, DC was conducted at the request of the”
— A Radiological Survey of Washington DC | Secrecy News,
“International Radiation Protection Association Open until 28 May 2004. This forum is operated by the SRP (Society for Radiological Protection, United Kingdom). Go to Western Europe region of Associate Societies for”
— IRPA Forum, www2000
“Greenversations – the official blog of US EPA. Posts Tagged radiological emergency response team' When As a regional member of EPA's Radiological Emergency Response Team, my role as a Regional Liaison is to enhance coordination and”
— Greenversations " radiological emergency response team, blog.epa.gov
“"Radiological investigations reveal little useful information." This week we continue with Epidemiological studies indicate the same percentage of radiological abnormalites in the normal population than in the population of low back”
— TMSHelp Forum - Radiological investigations useless & dangerous,