- Privately held chain of over 500 gas-convenience stores located across the southeast. — “RaceTrac”,
- Harness racing track. — “Pocono Downs”,
- The Meadows Racetrack has year round horse betting and harness racing. — “Meadows Racetrack horse betting and harness racing”,
- Racetrack definition, a plot of ground, usually oval, laid out for horse racing. See more. — “Racetrack | Define Racetrack at ”,
- Listing of racetracks from all over the world. Also has race track forums. As you can see, we are remodeling the race- site!. — “Race-”, race-
- Home of the Preakness Stakes. Information about races, scratches, changes, and results. SLOTS REFERENDUM LEAVES FUTURE OF MARYLAND RACING IN THE HANDS OF ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY VOTERS — 10/29/2010. — “Pimlico”,
- One-mile racetrack in Rutherford, New Jersey: includes entries, results, archives, links to webcasts. — “Meadowlands Racetrack”,
- A full featured harness and thoroughbred track located in Collinsville, Illinois with full ticket simulcast betting, off track betting and much more. — “Fairmount Park Race Track”,
- Mountineer Racetrack (Mountaineer Racetrack) (Live Racing Schedule) Live Racing. November 27, 2010 (7:00 PM) (Mountaineer Racetrack) (Live Racing Schedule) Live Racing. November 28, 2010 (7:00. — “Mountaineer Racetrack”,
- An overview of everything related to racetrack in the Del Mar Scene. — “Racetrack at Del Mar”,
- racetrack ( ) n. Sports A usually oval, specially surfaced course on which races are held. — “racetrack: Definition from ”,
- Race Track Store. Shop online for Toys. Compare Prices and Read Consumer Reviews. Race Track Electric aurora slot car nascar slot cars electric rc boats tamiya rc cars slot car track radio control submarine radio controlled trucks radio control tanks rc construction vehicles monogram slot. — “# Race Track”, racetrack.cz.cc
- Buy RACETRACK, Collectibles items on eBay. Find great deals on Toys Hobbies, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop items and get what you want now!. — “RACETRACK items - Get great deals on Collectibles, Toys”,
- Combination thoroughbred race course and sales company located six miles west of Lexington in the heart of Kentucky's famed Bluegrass Region. — “Keeneland Association”,
- A race track may also feature grandstands or concourses. Circuit is a common abbreviation for racetrack, given the usual circuitous configuration of most race tracks, allowing races to occur over several laps. — “Race track - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of racetrack in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of racetrack. Pronunciation of racetrack. Translations of racetrack. racetrack synonyms, racetrack antonyms. Information about racetrack in the free online English dictionary and. — “racetrack - definition of racetrack by the Free Online”,
- Racetrack Manufacturers & Racetrack Suppliers Directory - Find a Racetrack Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Racetrack Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Racetrack-Racetrack Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- The New York Racing Association, Inc.'s (NYRA) annual Spirit of Giving weekend is scheduled for Saturday, December 4 and Sunday, December 5 at Aqueduct Racetrack, featuring the United States Marine Corps Toys for Tots campaign and the Stocking Stuffer promotion. — “New York Racing Association - Aqueduct”,
- A horse race track is a specially-surfaced course - usually either turf, dirt or sand - that's oval in shape and whose total distance is measured in terms of miles and furlongs (a furlong is an eighth of a mile). A typical race track is about a mile long. — “Race Track”, race-
- Race Track Info can be found at Race-Track-, your comprehensive guide to all the major race tracks in the, USA, UK, Australia, Canada and other countries. — “Race Track Info”, race-track-
related videos for racetrack
- Horse Race Betting At Del Mar Racetrack Leah D'Emilio visits the Del Mar Racetrack just North of San Diego where she spoke to the President and CEO Joe Harper, renowned jockey Victor Espinoza, and members of the public at the racetrack. Leah also got betting tips from daytrippers and workers at the track. We're off to the races! For more, see
- H3 Racetrack Tutorials Ep. 1 (How to make hills) This is a tutorial on how to forge hills for a halo 3 racetrack.
- - 2009 Nissan GT-R Racetrack Review We took the new 2009 Nissan GT-R around Reno-Fernley Raceway in Nevada. Ride along with us, as we show you what this 480HP super car can do. For car reviews, videos, and one of the oldest and largest car communities on the Internet visit Follow us on Facebook! http
- alamo race track : black cat john brown
- New Mercedes CLS 63 AMG 2011 Race Track Driving All New Mercedes CLS 63 AMG 2011 on Race Track
- 2012 Nissan GT-R Lapping Buttonwillow race track Description: In-car footage of the revised 2012 Nissan GT-R lapping Buttonwillow race track in California.
- The Metra Evening Rush On The "RaceTrack", Berwyn, IL. 8-11-09. This is the entire Metra rush on the BNSF Chicago Subdivision. A time when the line is dominated by commuter trains racing between Chicago and Aurora, IL. Make sure you check out the previous video showing freight and Amtrak action before and after the rush. Trains seen between 4:20PM and 7:30PM. (c) 9th Street Productions.
- BMW M3 GTS Debut on the Racetrack in HD The history of BMW M3 motor sport has been enriched by a further fascinating chapter as the BMW M3 GTS celebrates its debut on the racetrack and on the road. In terms of performance and safety, the most powerful version of the high-performance BMW M3 Coupe featuring a 331 kW/450 bhp engine offers the ideal preconditions for use at club sport events, whilst at the same time being officially road-legal. The BMW M3 GTS is produced at the BMW M GmbH manufacturing facility. In addition to a larger and more powerful V8 engine, exclusive tuning of the 7-speed M Dual Clutch Transmission with Drivelogic and modified suspension technology, the car, which is designed for club sport use, has also been specifically optimized with regard to aerodynamics and lightweight construction. This segment includes general views from the Ascari Race Resort, Spain, stills and driving footage of the BMW M3 GTS and interview with Rolf Scheibner.
- New Mercedes F800 Concept on Race Track
- 21st Century Legends - Silence at the Racetrack Rolls-Royce have commissioned a series of short films telling extraordinary stories about extraordinary motor cars. We've called them 21st Century Legends. In the first film, Silence at the Racetrack, we took a Rolls-Royce Ghost to a racetrack in England. Racing driver Tim Marshall tests just how quiet the car is at speeds of up to 140 mph (225 km/h). The sound of the Rolls-Royce in this film is genuine audio, as recorded live on location.
- Halo Reach Forge World Racetrack : Prototype Here's the link Gamertag = OpTic Niko Look up My Name In The Halo Reach File Browser To Download My Map!
- 2008 Hambletonian - Meadowlands Racetrack East Rutherford, NJ --- "If I die now, I got it." That was the happy -- and perhaps relieved -- reaction of part owner, trainer and driver Ray Schnittker, who drove the heavily favored Deweycheatumnhowe to victory, in 1:52, in "it" -- the $1.5 million Hambletonian Final on Saturday at the Meadowlands. USTA/Mark Hall photo Deweycheatumnhowe held off Crazed by a half-length to win the $1.5 million Hambletonian Final on Saturday at the Meadowlands. Schnittker had drawn himself the rail position at this past Tuesday's press conference, and used the innermost starting slot to its best advantage by immediately sprinting to the top. The race, as it unfolded, was nearly void of great drama thereafter: The undefeated trotter raced on top through fractions of :26.4, :55 and 1:23.2 with Crazed, the second choice of the crowd, right behind. The sole challenge came from a longshot, Velocity Hall (David Miller), who raced in the first-over position on the backstretch, but who was easily held at bay by the winner. At the top of the stretch, driver Tim Tetrick came out from behind "Dewey's" cover with Crazed, and made one move towards an upset -- but fell a half-length short of victory. Make It Happen (Daniel Dube) closed in the stretch and finished third, 3-1/4 lengths behind, and Celebrity Secret (Brian Sears) finished fourth. In speaking with NBC Sports commentator Donna Barton Brothers, just a few moments after the win, Schnittker said, "I don't think the front end was that great ...
- Halo Reach - Blame Truth's custom race track on Forge World Little launch day racetrack map I made. The map is in my fileshare if you guys wanna try it.
- Grand Marquis on a racetrack! "So, just how well DOES a 4-passenger Mercury Grand Marquis handle?" you ask. Well, have a look at this video from Barber Motorsports Park and see for yourself! Some commentary provided by my friend Kellie... :-)
- 01 42 08 To Qualify - George Lucas - First Short Film - 1966 From Wikipedia - "1:42:08 (known also as 1:42:08: A Man and His Car) was George Lucas's senior project at the University of Southern California in 1966. It was named for the lap time of the Lotus 23 race car that was the subject of the film. It is a nonstory noncharacter visual tone poem depicting the graphic beauty of a car going at full speed, and the only sound in it is the roar of the car's engine. Shot in color with a 14 man student crew, it was filmed at Willow Springs Raceway, north of Los Angeles, CA"
- NY/Region: The Latest Line, on a Desolate Racetrack - /video Bettors at Aqueduct racetrack, in Queens, NY, are devoted to their no-frills track, which is in for another lean season. Related Link: nyti.ms
- BMW M1 Procar - Nürburgring race track (historical movie)
- Honda Cars at the Race Track My trying to play "Guess that Car".
- Lady Luck racetrack-Drivers lose control(raw) footage drivers lose control at the Lady Luck speedway in Lubbock TX..Raw Footage shot by Pam Gray....
- Robert Kubica Vs Ruben Xaus on Racetrack BMW Sauber F1 Team Race Club, Fan Event 2009
- Moving Rocks of Death Valley's Racetrack Playa Captured on video for the first time: the mysterious forces that move rocks across the surface of Racetrack Playa in California's Death Valley. As featured on Japanese television. Nobody has ever seen these rocks move, but they leave trails across the dried mud surface often hundreds of yards long. But on this cold winter morning, when the snowmelt covered the playa, we finally saw what nobody before had ever captured on film.
- Halo Reach: Race Track Review 1- Race to Mt. ***off This was meant to be humorous, but since people don't understand that, comments are now disabled. Creator's Gamertag: III Rhin0 III Map Name: Race to Mnt. Nosebleed Link to Map:
- ***Ferrari FXX Supercar on racetrack and driven hard!!*** Awesome! This black beast is wicked & fast!!! Rijeka track in Croatia. Video uploaded with permission of Manuma (owner/driver) and more info here: Visit .
- 1960 Biggest Accident on a Race Track!!! Universal Newsreel (Excerpt) In 1960, during the Daytona 500 auto race at Daytona International Speedway, happened the biggest accident on a race track in History, as this excerpt from an Universal Newsreel reports, involving many cars and drivers including: LD Austin, Johnny Allen, Reb Wickersham, GC Spencer, Paul Lewis, Clem Proctor, Buddy Baker, Herb Tillman, Shorty Rollins, Fred Lorenzen, Lee Petty, David Pearson, Ned Jarrett, Wilbur Rakestraw, TC Hunt, Joe Weatherly, Jim Whitman, Tiny Lund, etc. Nobody was seriously injured.Editing by ROMANO-ARCHIVES. "SUBSCRIBING to this Channel is a MUST for researchers and RARE HISTORICAL FOOTAGE fans!!!" V. Romano A better quality version of this clip is available. Hi-Res videos from our Collections are available on DVD, CD or directly in your inbox. Clips and movies can also be downloaded from our servers using a PW or uploaded by us to your FTP.
- Mazda Furai : Race Track The Furai, which celebrates 40 years of Mazda's rotary engine and international motorsports heritage is seen here in full intimate detail. Furai is the latest in the Nagare design series from Mazda introduced at the 2008 Detroit AutoShow (NAIAS). Based on a US Le Mans race series Courage C65 chassis and featuring a 3 rotor rotary engine fueled by ethanol. Hear the full sound these rotors make in this intimate video.
- Alamo Race Track - The Northern Territory - A Take Away Show Alamo Race Track plays "The Northern Territory" near Pigalle in Paris, France Read the whole article and see more videos here: "It was incredible to have had the chance to be in the middle of all that sound, to circle around it, to let myself rise up and fuse with the music, to go crazy without worrying about filming for a few minutes, to shut my eyes and let go. It was truly explosive, a fortunate moment that will always remain irreplaceable..." http
- euronews science - Large Hadron Collider: A racetrack for particles If you imagine the LHC on the border between Switzerland and France as a racetrack where particles run close to the speed of the light, then think of the magnetic field as their driver. More than 1200 so-called supermagnets weighing around 30 tonnes each are responsible for making the particles follow a curved path inside the Collider and make them meet....
- GTA IV - Custom Race Track - "1/2 Pipe Loop!" - Four 3 Lap Races! GTA IV - Custom Race Track - "1/2 Pipe Loop!" - Four 3 Lap Races! Here's a few races on my new custom track, the 1/2 pipe loop. I had to place like 70 ramps together 1 by 1 to make this! Thank god/satan for the "clone" feature! People in this vid: GTAmissions- C0linWii- Mitchell Maniac- AltF4Destroy- c44xfriedgatos- GUSSI11- Video Info: PC Version of GTA IV, Recorded using FRAPS and edited with Sony Vegas 7.0. PC Specs: AMD Phenom 9550 Quad-Core Proc., 6gb DDR2 Dual-Channel RAM, 640 gb HD, GeForce GTS 250 GFX Card, 650Watt Power Supply. Running Windows Vista Home 64-bit OS. Please visit: to find complete playlists of all my videos!
- Honda HSV - leaving the race track HSV-010 GT getting loaded on Honda Racing trucks. Once again, the rear structure of HSV looks magnificent. This video was shot on "Official Tire Test Day for SuperGT" on May 13, 2010 at Sports Land Sugo, Japan. [Vehicle Spec] Length x Width x Height: 4.675mx 2.000mx (undisclosed) Wheelbase: 2.700m Vehicle weight: 1100kg or more Displacement: 3397 cm3 (3.4L) Maximum output: 500ps (370kW) or more Maximum torque: 40.0kgm (392Nm) or more Tyres: Front 330/40R18, Rear 330/45R17 Suspension system: Double wishbone Configuration: Liquid-cooled, naturally aspirated, longitudinal V8 Transmission shifting method: Ricardo 6-Speed Sequential Manual, Steering Paddle Shifter Steering system mechanism Rack and pinion system with electric power steering Brake type and mechanism Hydraulic ventilated disc system [Honda HSV - official information] Introduction: Spec: [Honda HSV-010 GT - Official Information] Introduction: Spec:
- IBM Introduces Racetrack Memory Concept IBM's developing a new type of solid-state memory that combines the best characteristics of flash, like having no moving parts, and the low cost of hard drives.
- Halo Reach Racetrack - Super Track Tags[IGNORE]: Halo Reach Race Track, Racetrack, Awesome, Rollercoaster, Super Track, Cool, Race Track, Rollercoaster, Fun, Awesome Racetrack, Awesome Race Track, Cool Racetrack, Cool Race Track, Halo Reach Racetrack, Halo Reach Racetrack - Super Track, Halo Reach Race Track - Super Track My 3rd Halo Reach Race Track So Far, but 1st one completed and uploaded to YouTube. This map can be played on regular slayer, team (which is pointless) or race compatible, if u choose race, then 6 ppl and my universal race game type (on my reach fileshare) are recommended :). Download here: Download Game Type here: PLEASE NOTE: Gamertag is _NO LONGER_ iDavegasm, it is now Davetrocity Fgt Please thumb up ("like this") as well as downloading when u download :)
- New Volvo S60 First on Race Track Video New Volvo S60 First on Race Track in Zolder Belgium
- Alamo Race Track - The Killing The Killing by Alamo Race Track at the DESMET studio's in Amsterdam
- Kangaroo hops on to racetrack mid-race A kangaroo hops on to Bathurst raceway (Australia) and the drivers struggle to avoid it.
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Test Drive / Inside / Race Track drift Tiff Needell gets exclusive access to Bugatti 's chateau factory near Strasbourg for a road test of the fastest car in the world. Fifth Gear http With its 16-cylinder four-wheel drive, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 may well be the most sophisticated production vehicle of all times. Most of the components tucked beneath its hood are ingenious innovations that were formerly only deemed possible by visionaries like Ferdinand Piëch. Boasting a maximum speed of more than 400 km per hour, the Veyron is unmatched in the super sports category. It offers a total of 1001 HP, and its ample power reserves even at high speeds are the fabric of dreams for luxury-class limousines: for a constant speed of 250 km/h, the Veyron only needs 270-280 HP. This means that the seven-gear clutch transmission works with a torque of up to 1250 Newton meters. The Electronic Stability Program (ESP) ensures the necessary flexibility and maneuverability at any speed. The Veyron reaches velocities that would literally lift the car off the ground if it werent for its ingenious aerodynamics, which keeps it firmly on the road even at full speed. Adjusting the back spoiler, reducing ground clearance, opening and closing the lids it all adds to the perfect balance between propulsion and downforce. Such a super sports car may not seem to be brought to a halt easily, but the Veyrons ceramic brakes slow it down faster than it can accelerate. While it takes this exceptional car only 2.5 seconds to go ...
- Radical SR3 in Action - Onboard @ Monza Racetrack Probably this is my most amazing onboard ever, a ride in a lightweight supercar called Radical SR3. With a weight of just 570kg and with a power of 270hp, this car is able to beat almost everything on the track. It was very funny and awesome to be onboard this car, the acceleration is impressive but most of all is the speed; with this we have reached a very high speed in the corners, something very hard for Lambos Ferraris etc.. The driving position in this british supercar is very low, it seemed to drive at the speed of light! During my ride you can see how the driver was very good to drive the car, we made also a few powerslides. Thank you so much Ale for the ride! If you are interested to buy one here in Italy, visit: racing.it
- NASCAR drivers find perfect harmony on the racetrack in new Coca-Cola TV ad Drivers Demonstrate Singing Skills in New Spot Set to Debut During the DAYTONA 500 Race fans will see a whole new side of their favorite drivers as some of the sports biggest stars show off their singing abilities in Coca-Colas latest television commercial set to debut during the DAYTONA 500 (Sunday, Feb. 14, 1 pm on FOX). The new spot, entitled Harmony, offers a NASCAR® twist on one of the most popular commercials ever Coca-Colas iconic Hilltop, which first aired in 1971 as several drivers belt out the famous song, Id Like To Buy The World A Coke while battling one another on the racetrack. In the ad, Coca-Cola Racing Family members Greg Biffle, Clint Bowyer, Jeff Burton, Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick, Bobby Labonte, Joey Logano, Ryan Newman, David Ragan, Elliott Sadler and Tony Stewart show how even the most competitive rivals can Open Happiness with Coca-Cola.
- Dubai racetrack spending questioned Dubai may be saddled with massive debt, but it is still flexing its financial horsepower. This weekend sees races staged, which feature the world's biggest prize pot, and a brand new billion dollar racetrack. Al Jazeera's Dan Nolan reports (27 March 09)
- Halo 3 - 3 Sandbox Racetracks (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) 3 Awesome Racetracks on the Mythic Map 'Sandbox' Song Name: Follow Me - Breaking Benjamin NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE THESE TRACKS, I JUST FOUND AND DOWNLOADED THEM. CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL PUBLISHERS OF THESE MAPS. 'QUANTUM' Download Here - 'DrawBridge' Download Here - 'PREVIEW' Download Here -
- Halo Reach Forge World Race Track :: Cool Mongoose Customizations! :: Made By Havoc I know... i know... bad quality... i tried to fix it bt it gets the point across that the forge world customizations are sick in Halo Reach! Go check out HiddenUnicorns for more & dont forget to sub here:
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about racetrack
“Race Track "West Coast Drawing is a drawing group that I have been a member of at its Tweets that mention Puna Press " Race Track Blog -- , on May 14th, 2010 at 6:28”
— Puna Press " Race Track Blog,
“Do you love Formula 1 racing? Then Grand Prix Racing Online is the game for you! Manage your F1 team to success by building good cars, developing good race strategies, hiring the right drivers and staff and planning for the future”
— Virtual Lap Of The New Donnington Race Track - Forum - Grand, gpro.se
“of light painting photos from Death Valley's Racetrack playa I took last year. The first Racetrack Light Lasso seemed to catch a few eyes. In the near future I'll be releasing the remainder of this series [ ] blog comments powered by Disqus "”
— Racetrack Light Lasso, Death Valley National Park " JMG, jmg-
“blog. Home. Racetrack or "airport city:" the future of Aqueduct. 11417 reasonable to ask whether a declining racetrack and a few thousand slot machines are”
— Racetrack or "airport city:" the future of Aqueduct,
— Race Track,
“Enter the Motor Trend car forums to read or join the discussion for: Austin F1 racetrack revealed!”
— Austin F1 racetrack revealed! - Motor Trend The General Forum,
“PD: Our sales-to-racetrack data shows better percentages of runners coming out of the two refreshing statement, particularly coming from a racetrack employee who is in a position”
— From the Ring to the Racetrack, blog-
“Forum to address Race Track Road. Thursday's meeting will allow Oldsmar residents to ask about three of four phases planned to widen the road. By AARON SHAROCKMAN. Published November 5, 2003 When finished, the plan calls for widening Race Track, which is currently a two-lane road, to six lanes from”
— Northpinellas: Forum to address Race Track Road,
“Greyhound Race Track forum Greyhound Race Track forum. Dont forget that you can chat live with other players! Title. Replies. Author. Updated. There are no topics in the forum! Be the first one below!”
— Greyhound Race Track forum,
“This was shot at the infamous Nordschleife course at Germany's Nürburgring, a 14-mile road circuit built in the 1920s that is perhaps the grandest and most challenging racetrack ever built. Check out the S1000RR on the track along with four other videos after the jump. Want more? Keep reading”
— Racetrack | Motorcycle Blog: The Sidecar,