- Updated, two-day, instructor-led course teaches the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2000. — “Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2000 with Transact-SQL”,
- There are several ways to query for domain class instances, one of them being via Grails dynamic methods. Querying by example. Just pass an example of the domain object you would like to find to the find() method. — “Grails - GORM - Querying”,
- Querying is a fundamental part of persistence. Being able to persist There are many querying languages and frameworks; the most common query language is SQL. — “Java Persistence/Querying - Wikibooks, collection of open”,
- Definition of querying in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of querying. Pronunciation of querying. Translations of querying. querying synonyms, querying antonyms. Information about querying in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “querying - definition of querying by the Free Online”,
- Every object inserted is automatically assigned a unique _id field, which is often a useful field to use in queries. Inserting adds and _id field to the document, so we can query by that:. — “PHP: Querying - Manual”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Examples of QUERY. They conducted a survey in which several hundred people were queried about their dietary habits. — “Querying - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Querying. Mongoid supports querying the database for documents usings The preferred method of querying the database is through the criteria. — “Mongoid Documentation: Querying”,
- Definition of querying in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is querying? Meaning of querying as a legal term. What does querying mean in law?. — “querying legal definition of querying. querying synonyms by”, legal-
- Definition of querying from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of querying. Pronunciation of querying. Definition of the word querying. Origin of the word querying. — “querying - Definition of querying at ”,
- Querying. From the bottom. Querying. From the bottom "Grep" Querying without an index or a want to know which play contains the words "Brutus AND Caesar" Querying. Querying "Grep". — “Querying”, ics.uci.edu
- querying solutions. CocoBase® Offers The Amazing Ability To Query From An Object View And/Or A Relational View Of Data Covering The Full Spectrum Of Querying Requirements These four systems cover the breadth of required querying options needed for building enterprise-level corporate applications. — “COCOBASE SECTION "INTEGRATIONS" - CocoBase is tightly”,
- In this tutorial, you query OLAP data that was created using ***ytic Workspace Manager 11g (AWM 11g) In OLAP cube queries, dimensions that are not selected in the query require an '"ALL" condition -- which specifies the top-level hierarchy value for. — “Querying OLAP 11g Cubes”,
- A "query" refers to the action of retrieving data from your database. As with many other tasks, you can query a database either programatically or via a user interface. — “Querying a Database”,
- To understand and interpret the molecular dynamics results and to come up with new hypotheses the user often needs visualization and querying tools to be interactively involved in the process of visual data mining and querying of the spatio-temporal data. — “Title of Your Paper”, cgg-
- The Queries, a set of 31 questions outlined by Isaac Newton beginning in 1704 Query (complexity), a mapping from structures of one vocabulary to structures of another vocabulary. — “Query - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- This page describes the term query and lists other pages on the Web where you can find additional information. — “What is query? - A Word Definition From the Webopedia”,
- Querying. One of MongoDB's best capabilities is its support for dynamic (ad hoc) queries. Systems that support dynamic queries don't require any special indexing to find data; users can find data using any criteria. For relational databases, dynamic queries are the norm. — “Querying - MongoDB”,
- He was a Group Program Manager during the SQL Server 2005 development and his team was responsible for the "bottom" part of the Relational Engine – from query compilation and optimization to query execution, transactional consistency, backup/restore and high availability. — “Inside T-SQL 2005”, sql.co.il
- In large databases, this can reduce query time/cost by orders of magnitude. Given a particular query, the DBMS' query optimizer is responsible for devising the most efficient strategy for finding matching. — “database: Definition from ”,
- the need for ontology storage and querying tools arises. However, the context of storing and querying. knowledge has changed due to the wide acceptance and use of the Web as a platform for New languages for querying (meta)data based on web standards (e.g. — “Ontology storage and querying”, 220.127.116.11
- A system for answering queries in a. transparent way to the user has been designed and implemented. The main components of this and a query processing engine that maps user queries to queries that can be answered by the data. — “QUERYING SEMANTICALLY HETEROGENEOUS DATA SOURCES USING ONTOLOGIES”, krex.k-state.edu
- harness domain data to aid querying. The answers to the problems of This project sets out the research and development of a querying platform in. — “BSc Computer Science Year 4 neuGRID Querying Platform”,
related videos for querying
- A framework for Semantic Transformation, Editing and Querying of Relational Databases Eikonomia is an integrated semantically-aware tool for the description and retrieval of Byzantine Artwork Information. Following the needs of the ORMYLIA Art Diagnosis Center for adding semantics to their legacy data, an ontology describing Byzantine artwork based on CIDOC-CRM, along with the interfaces for synchronization to and from the existing RDBMS have been implemented. This ontology has been linked to a reasoning tool, while a dynamic interface for the automated creation of semantic queries in SPARQL was developed. Finally, all the appropriate interfaces were instantiated, in order to allow easy ontology manipulation, query results projection and restrictions creation.
- V19 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying data - Part 2 SQL Developer Tutorial demonstrating the use of arithmetic operators, numeric and character constants and the concatenation operator in queries , presented by
- Linq to XML [ RSS Generation, XML Generation, Querying XML ] in this video first we'll create a RSS feed next generating xml using DBML and next is querying through XML file
- Querying using Querydsl and JPA Screencast which demonstrates using Querydsl with JPA
- Generating and Querying Semantic Metadata and Ontologies Google Tech Talks June 21, 2007 ABSTRACT Semantic technologies aim at providing machine interpretable descriptions of information and services. Ontologies and related metadata provide the technological backbone for these semantic technologies that gain more and more relevance also in commercial settings, for example for information integration, search and retrieval. The talk will discuss various recent developments in the area of ontology and metadata management. As a starting point we present Semantic Mediawiki - an extension of the well-established Mediawiki platform that runs Wikipedia - for the large-scale collaborative generation of semantic metadata. We also show how simple semantic...
- The Do's and Don't's of Querying by Literary Agent Kate Testerman (WriteOnCon 2010) Please welcome the ever entertaining Kate Schafer Testerman who founded kt literary in early 2008, after nearly ten years with industry powerhouse agency Janklow & Nesbit Associates. She concentrates on middle grade and YA fiction as well as handling some select adult commercial fiction and narrative nonfiction. She's here to share the Do's and Don't's of Querying. Enjoy!
- V30 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying a table - Part 10(d) - Single-Row Date Functions SQL Tutorial demonstrating single-row date functions in Oracle, using SQL Developer, presented by
- V18 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying a table - Part 1 SQL Developer Tutorial that demonstrates how to retrieve all the data from a table, and specific columns from a table. Presented by
- Querying HBase with Toad for Cloud In this 4 minute clip, Jeremiah Peschka shows you how to query HBase using the Toad for Cloud Eclipse plug-in.
- V45 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying the Data Dictionary (Hands-On) - Part 1 SQL Tutorial demonstrating how a user can query the data dictionary to see information about the objects owned by the user such as tables, view and sequences.
- Experiment Database for Machine Learning Tutorial - Graphical Querying The experiment database for machine learning - expdb.cs.kuleuven.be - allows you to browse the results of millions of data mining experiments, with hundreds of data mining algorithms. This tutorial video explains how to use the graphical query interface and simple visualizations.
- 3.5 LINQ TO SQL PART3 : Querying the Database This video shows how to query a database with LINQ, the underlying SQL with a query visualizer, databinding to controls and record paging. Source :
- Experiment Database for Machine Learning Tutorial - SQL Querying The experiment database for machine learning - expdb.cs.kuleuven.be - allows you to browse the results of millions of data mining experiments, with hundreds of data mining algorithms. This tutorial video explains how to use the graphical query interface and simple visualizations.
- V23 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying data - Part 6 - WHERE clause SQL Developer Tutorial demonstrating the use of the WHERE clause with relational operators, presented by
- V25 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying data - Part 8 - WHERE clause continued SQL Developer tutorial demonstrating the use of the LIKE operator and IN operator to restrict data in a WHERE clause, presented by
- Genderqueer, Gender Querying Jason talks about exploring gender, growing up as a genderfluid person with a penis, the fun that can be had playing with gender, and being a trans activist.
- MashQL - Semantic Mashups and Pipes for Querying the Data Web See encs.birzeit.edu MashQL, a novel query formulation language for querying and mashing up structured data on the Web without requiring users to know the queried data's structure or the data itself to adhere to a schema. Being a language -not merely an interface and, at the same time, assuming data to be schema-free is one of the key challenges addressed in this article. a novel technique for optimizing queries over large data sets to allow instant user interaction is proposed and evaluated.
- QBP: A Flexible Framework for Querying Business Process Models
- MapInfo/Discover Selecting & Querying Data clip This is an excerpt from the MapInfo/Discover webinar series - Selecting & Querying Data. Understanding selections is essential if you wish to work effectively with any GIS system. These tools include: MapInfo Graphical Selection Methods - MapInfo Professional includes several tools on the Main toolbar to allow you to choose records for further viewing and ***ysis, including the Select tool, Radius Select tool, Marquee Select tool, Polygon Select tool, Boundary Select tool, and Invert Selection tool. Each tool is discussed in the video Discover Graphical Selection Utilities - Discover provides additional tools to select objects. These include Select by Object Style, Select by Group, Split Table. Selecting by Query - MapInfo makes finding information and locations easy. You can create subset databases of your information by using the Select function. The Query/Find Tool - Find allows you to locate individual objects. When an object is located, it is marked with a symbol.
- Querying the Shimmering Database I'm still trying to find a way to enrich my understanding of this wierd dual nature of being in which experience seems to emerge at the interface between the knower and the known (or something like that). Here I return to a metaphor I have used before of the world of noumena as a kind of 'shimmering database', which, like all databases, is not readable by humans but can be queried and the results of those queries presented in a number of forms. In this ***ogy the querying is carried out by the somatosensory system (which is itself not directly ascertainable) and the results of this querying produce the phenomenal experience of the lifeworld.
- V22 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying data - Part 5 - DISTINCT clause SQL Developer tutorial demonstrating the use of the DISTINCT clause to eliminate duplicate values in the output, presented by
- UIST'09: Relaxed selection techniques for querying time-series graphs Presented at UIST (ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology) PAPER ABSTRACT: Time-series graphs are often used to visualize phenomena that change over time. Common tasks include comparing values at different points in time and searching for specified patterns, either exact or approximate. However, tools that support time-series graphs typically separate query specification from the actual search process, allowing users to adapt the level of similarity only after specifying the pattern. We introduce relaxed selection techniques, in which users implicitly define a level of similarity that can vary across the search pattern, while creating a search query with a single-gesture interaction. Users sketch over part of the graph, establishing the level of similarity through either spatial deviations from the graph, or the speed at which they sketch (temporal deviations). In a user study, participants were significantly faster when using our temporally relaxed selection technique than when using traditional techniques. In addition, they achieved significantly higher precision and recall with our spatially relaxed selection technique compared to traditional techniques. AUTHORS: Christian Holz, Steven Feiner Hasso Plattner Institute, Columbia University LINK TO PUBLICATION: ACM COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright © 2009 by the Association for Computing Machinery, Inc. Permission to make digital or hard copies of part or all of this work for personal or ...
- RTC 3.0: Source code data: gathering, querying, editing, and ***yzing dependencies As software grows in size and complexity it is harder to easily recall or determine relationships between and among components: files, data sets, etc. With this functionality you can use existing parsers or add your own, to run periodically and automatically against sets of source code artifacts to gather and update data about the code. That data can then be: -utilized in dependency builds -viewed and edited -mined to discover impact relationships: files that depend on a given file, and other files upon which a given file depends
- V26 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying Data - Part 9 - Intro to Single-Row Functions SQL Developer Tutorial introducing single-row functions, the DUAL table, Snippets in SQL Developer, presented by
- V21 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying data - Part 4 - (ORDER BY clause) SQL Developer Tutorial - demonstrating the use of the ORDER BY clause in a query to sort the output in ascending or descending order of one or more columns, presented by
- V34 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying a Table - Part 11(b) - Group Functions (Hands-on) SQL tutorial demonstrating the use of groups functions, the group by clause and having clause , presented by
- AppDev Learning: SQL 2008: Installing Querying and Security: Encryption This is from the full course of SQL 2008: Installing Querying and Security. Go to to see the full course details.
- Lim Guan Eng querying Finance Minister economic scandal (2of2)
- V20 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying data - Part 3 - Column Aliases SQL Developer tutorial demonstrating the creation of column aliases to change heading for columns or expressions mentioned in the column list of a query, presented by
- MongoDB Querying $unset Modifier This short video clip explains how to use the unset modifier when querying a collection.
- Tutorial 1 Getting started querying the Google ***ytics API This first tutorial shows how to do a simple query using the Google ***ytics API, and gives some basics in terms of navigation within the ***ytics Canvas application.
- V46 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying the Data Dictionary (Hands-On) - Part 2 SQL Tutorial demonstrating how a user can query the data dictionary to see information about the objects owned by the user such as tables, view and sequences.
- Querying and Updating Data from Silverlight Clients with WCF RIA Services Watch a recording of Brian Noyes' webinar 'Querying and Updating Data From Silverlight Clients with WCF RIA Services' delivered on February 2nd, 2011. Brian covered the following topics: • WCF RIA Services Overview • Defining a Domain Service • Querying the Domain Service with a DomainDataSource • Querying the Domain Service from Code • Async Calling Patterns of WCF RIA Services • Updating Entities with WCF RIA Services See more upcoming and past SilverlightShow webinars at
- Excel Basics - Querying and Displaying Pictures How to create queries that display pictures from a DataModel. In this example a product number is entered into a worksheet and the description and a photograph of the product appears. .au
- V24 - Oracle SQL Tutorial - Querying data - Part 7 - WHERE clause continued SQL Developer tutorial describing the use of the BETWEEN...AND operator and IN operator that can be used in the WHERE clause to restrict data, presented by
- Querying Hive with Toad for Cloud In this 7 minute tutorial, Jeremiah Peschka demonstrates new functionality in Toad for Cloud Databases to query an Apache Hive database.
- Gender Querying/2nd Gender Vlog The initial rambling ends soon! Probably easier to hear with speakers...!!!
- STATISTICA ... Querying Databases STATISTICA allows you to access data from a wide variety of sources via OLE DB and ODBC support for visual querying of any standard relational database management system (eg, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- How Do I: LINQ to SQL: Querying the Database
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about querying
“The personal blog of Mark Mazelin: Querying Excel files in ColdFusion Part II After penning my first blog entry about Querying Excel files in ColdFusion, a friend pinged and asked if this would work with arbitrary files that users could upload”
— The MKVille Blog: Querying Excel files in ColdFusion Part II,
“Language-integrated querying, a technique pioneered in a widely-used, mainstream Re: Language-Integrated Querying for Scala. Posted: Oct 20, 2009 8:07”
— Artima Developer Spotlight Forum - Language-Integrated,
“For instance, while it makes sense for a writer to mention that he/she is a reader of your blog, what should you do if you have no real connection to an agent? I mean, say, you're both from New Orleans, do you mention that fact No reason to make anyone embarrassed or uncomfortable in a public forum”
— Nathan Bransford - Literary Agent: Re: Re-querying Redux,
“. bobdc.blog. Bob DuCharme's weblog, mostly on technology for representing Querying DBpedia. 9 November 2007. And looking forward to more. DBpedia, as its home page”
— Querying DBpedia - bobdc.blog,
“Blog. Contact. Login. Hub Login. Support Login. JSONQuery: Data Querying Beyond JSONPath. July 16th, 2008 - by Kris Zyp. A new data Release Notes zum Dojo Toolkit V1.2 - dojotoolkit- says:”
— JSONQuery: Data Querying Beyond JSONPath | SitePen Blog,
“The Official Blog of ”
— Querying Arrays at ,
“Dasblog tool. Welcome to my Blog. The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions. Cold Querying Still Works. Posted by Chuck. This post on the PubRants blog was way too amazing not to mention. Guest blogger Megan Crewe, writing on agent Kristin Nelson's site, explains how she polled 270”
— Guide to Literary Agents - Cold Querying Still Works,
“home | blog. My previous post on querying intervals generated quite a lot of interest, but To recap: I am interested in efficiently finding, from a set of intervals, all intervals”
— Querying intervals efficiently in SQL + Python revisited,
“Blog. About. Contact. Aug 13 2009. Safely Querying CCK Data Types Due to shifting data within the CCK schema depending on a number of factors, directly querying tables can be hazardous if not done correctly”
— Safely Querying CCK Data Types | Aten Design Group,
related keywords for querying
- querying data
- querying active directory
- querying ldap
- querying solr
- querying a linked server
- querying mongodb
- querying dates in sql
- querying a database
- querying xml
- querying a database means to
- querying data provenance
- querying data in access
- querying data in excel
- querying data dictionary
- querying data warehouse
- querying data dictionary oracle
- querying data web
- querying data dataset
- querying data under access limitations
- querying data from sharepoint