- Call Indy2Go at 816-254-TOGO or order online at indy2 and have Square Pizza We only allow the freshest ingredients and homemade sauces to top our. — “Square Pizza - Independence, MO”,
- $quare .. Producer/DJ specifying in Electro-House and Dubstep! I will be posting Tunes more tunes . and other interests ! http://Squaremusic Addicted by Squaremusic. — “$quare”,
- The Complete Plays: The Hostage, The Quare Fellow, Richard's Cork Leg, Moving Out, A Garden Party, The Big House by Brendan Behan, Alan Simpson, and The Quare Fellow ~ Patrick McGoohan, Sylvia Syms, Walter Macken, and. — “: quare fellow”,
- Completely customizable quare shoes from - Choose your favorite quare Keds shoe from thousands of available designs. — “Quare Shoes, Custom Quare Shoes, Keds Quare shoes”,
- "Quare Things In Dublin" Lyrics, "The Wolfe Tones", & 30 more "The Wolfe Tones" lyrics The Wolfe Tones Quare Things In Dublin Lyrics are provided for educational and learning purposes only. — “THE WOLFE TONES "QUARE THINGS IN DUBLIN" Lyrics”, mp3
- Accept credit card payments anywhere with your iPhone, iPad or Android phone. Download the free Square app to get started. — “Square – Accept credit card payments with your mobile phone”,
- Click. Nick Name:. — “Quare Sound Dot Com”,
- Definition of Quare with photos and pictures, translations, sample usage, and additional links for more information. — “Quare: Definition with Quare Pictures and Photos”, lexic.us
- STEP THROUGH OUR DOUBLE GREEN DOORS ON GETTYSBURG'S HISTORIC SQUARE TO EXPERIENCE OLD FASHIONED SHOPPING IN OUR BEAUTIFUL RESTORED MANSION! [email protected] — “17 On The Square - Welcome! 17 on the Square is located in”, 17
- . This domain may be for sale. Search:. — “ | Quare”,
- And the name that it goes by is Quare Bungle Rye Raddy Rye Beghorra, says Jack, call him Quare Bungle Rye Raddy Rye. Fa la diddle rye raddy rye raddy rye. Said the Parson to Jack: Now that's a quare name. Be Jazes, said jack, and it's quare that he came. Smuggled up in a basket and sold on. — “SngQuare”,
- Quare, possibly a native of Somerset, was born in 1648. On 3 April 1671 he was admitted a brother of the Clockmakers' Company. Soon after, Quare removed to the parish of St. Anne and St. Agnes within Aldersgate, where in 1678, for refusing to pay a rate for the maintenance of. — “Daniel Quare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Listen to and buy André Matos music on CD Baby. Download or buy the CD Quare by André Matos on the independent record store by musicians for musicians. — “André Matos | Quare | CD Baby”,
- Irish meaning 'very' or 'extremely'. a rural pronouniaction of the word Queer. (Does not mean great, as it can be used in a negative sense, ie. thi Quare. buy quare mugs, tshirts and magnets. This word is an Ulsterism, a colloquial word used almost exclusively by either old people or spides in. — “Urban Dictionary: Quare”,
- QUARE, DANIEL (1648–1724), clockmaker, possibly a native of Somerset, was born in 1648. Soon after, Quare removed to the parish of St. Anne and St. Agnes within Aldersgate, where in 1678, for refusing to pay a rate for the maintenance of the clergy of the parish, his goods to the value of 5l. — “Quare, Daniel (DNB00) - Wikisource”,
- One of the world's largest video sites, serving the best videos, funniest movies and clips. Quare one of the best players in the world. 247,944 Views, Added 18-Jan-07 By Nesta 13. — “Videos tagged with Quaresma - Metacafe”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. All Words Near: quare. — “Quare - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- The Square Cafe located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania specializing in breakfast, lunch and catering services. — “Square Cafe located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania”, square-
- This entry contains information applicable to United States law only. Quare [ Latin, Wherefore; for what reason; on what account. — “Quare: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article”,
- Quare 'A' is not equal to 'A' Richard Bevan. 12th - 17th October (12 - 6pm and by appointment) Opening Monday 11th 6 - 9pm Quare. 21 Folgate Street. London. E1 6BX. Quare. future. archive. Karem. — “Quare”,
- Quare Imagination is an exuberant tour de force from Donegal fiddler Liz Doherty that reveals her pure love and joy of the music and playing. The word "quare" is the Ulster parlance for good, nice, odd or strange depending on the context. — “The Official Liz Doherty Website”, lizdoherty.ie
- Definition of quare in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of quare. Pronunciation of quare. Translations of quare. quare synonyms, quare antonyms. Information about quare in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “quare - definition of quare by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of Quare in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is Quare? Meaning of Quare as a legal term. What does Quare mean in law?. — “Quare legal definition of Quare. Quare synonyms by the Free”, legal-
related videos for quare
- Dessie and the Quare Good Band Dessie and The Quare Good Band- Dessie was wagered 100euro on St.Stephen's Day last year,2007, after saying he was going to learn the guitar, that he would not be able to perform one song on the guitar by next year. This is the result in 2008. Performed in front of friends at New Ross Rugby Club, recored by Jas O'Callaghan
- Carnlough Bay - The Quare Fellas from their 1969 album, At Home When winter was brawling, o'er high hills and mountains And dark were the clouds o'er the deep rolling sea, I spied a wee lass as the daylight was dawning She was asking the road to sweet Carnloch Bay. I said,"My wee lassie, I canna weel teIl ye The number of miles or how far it might be But if you'll consent I'll convoy you a wee bit And I'll show you the road to sweet Carnloch Bay. You turn to the right and pass down by the churchyard Cross over the river and down by the sea; We'll call in Pat Hamill's and have a wee drop there Just to help us along to sweet Carnloch Bay. Here's a health to Pat Hamill likewise the wee lassie And to every laddie that's listening to me And ne'er turn your back on a bonnie wee lassie When she's asking the road to sweet Carnloch Bay.
- The Wolfe Tones Quare Things In Dublin Video
- THE DRUIDS QUARE THINGS IN DUBLIN
- The Quare Fellas - Rare Old Mountain Dew
- Podge and Rodge series 1 episode 1-the quare fella a scare at bedtime first episode series 1 the quare fella
- Tibet supporter protest in Tiamens quare Beijing 8,Aug,2008. Tibet supproters protest in Tiamen- square. International community will never accept chinese brutality and crack down in TIBET. China can rule Tibet only by showing some respect and love to the native common peoples.By force and suppression can never change peoples mind.Dalai Lama always say that we are not asking for a independent,we are asking for human rights,right of religion and right to save our century old tradition & custom,that right guaranted by chinese law.If U are chinese citizen than we have that right and also to protest peacefully if we r not satisfied.
- Quare Bungle Rye This song is apparently a variation of The Oyster Girl, but I have never heard that song other than by reference. Its an old song with many variations from many countries. All of them recognizing the fact that pretty young girls can get men in trouble with a bat of their eyes and a swivel of their hips. Men - will we ever learn? This is a fun song to sing, and I sound pretty good when you are drunk. I first heard this by the Clancy Brothers, but Ronnie Drew and the Dubliners do it too (along with many others).
- Quare Bungle Rye Quare Bungle Rye - Trad. Irish song, performed at the Wayward Coffeehouse in Seattle, WA, at a Pacific Northwest Folklore Society concert on Dec. 12, 2008.
- Andrew's a frightful Quare Looks like a Quare, Dances like a Quare...Must be a Quare
- Cannibal kiss- candy (sunlighs quare rmx)
- The Dubliners - Quare Bungle Rye
- Patrick McGoohan: The Quare Fellow McGoohan plays a gung-ho newbie prison guard and finds himself in internal conflict after having an affair with the wife of a condemned man, played by Sylvia Syms. (1962)
- GAFTV - The Quare Land Want to spend an evening watching a dirty old man in a bathtub? Well, we did, and we loved it. Inspired by a scene from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, this play will make you want to wash yourself afterwards. Watch it, ya filthy article! A. Ní Fheargusa, K. Kroszner, P. Dillon See more GAFTV Videos at gaftv.claddagh.ie
- CARL PETERSON = QUARE BUNGLE RYE.wmv
- Quare Things in Dublin ! Song sung by the Wolfe Tones, which is also on their 40th Anniversary DVD live from Temple Bar in Dublin !!
- Weihnachtsoratorium: 6. Quare Saint Saens By Camille Saint Saens. Quare fremuerunt gentes - Part 6 of the "Weihnachtsoratorium". Sung by Neeber-Schuler-Chor Frankfurt, Christmas 2004.
- Dubliners - Quare Bungle Rye Ronnie Drew performing Bungle Rye
- videos de times quare 009.MPG
- NYRF 2007 - The Crimson Pirates: Quare Bungle Rye The Crimson Pirates perform "Quare Bungle Rye" at the New York Renaissance Faire on 26 August 2007. Learn more about the crew of the Crimson Tide at: and /thecrimsonpirates
- 4$quare buck Four Square
- Jacobus Regnart ´Quare Tristis´- CINQUECENTO Cinquecento renaissance vokal Vienna Terry Wey, Jakob Huppmann/ countertenor Thomas Künne, Tore Tom Denys/ tenor Tim Scott Whiteley/ baritone Ulfried Staber/ bass please visit . CD available on www.hyperion-
- 1955 GRAND NATIONAL,GREAT FOOTAGE,QUARE TIMES WINS QUARE TIMES WINS THE 1955 GRAND NATIONAL
- the carlow boys are quare sound camping in canada june 09
- Harry and Paul - Queer - Ian Hislop - 'Quare' Harry and Paul 2010 - Quare - Ian Hislop
- Buddy Wasisname - We Talks Quare
- Quare Bungle Rye "Quare Bungle Rye" sung by some lovelies at the Medieval banquet I attended in Ireland.
- catfight "the quare fellow" Nice little catfight from "the quare fellow"
- Harry and Paul - Queer - David Cameron - 'Quare' Harry and Paul 2010 - Quare - David Cameron
- Harry and Paul - Quare "Elton John"
- Potato Patch and Quare Bungle Rye- The Barbary Ghosts The Barbary Ghosts play the Great American Music Hall
- J ohn T ejada @ S quare U p
- Quare Fellas (dublin city ramblers) a video of the quare fellas singing the orange and the green and the mountain dew.on open house in the mid 60's..The Dublin City Ramblers began life in the mid 60's as the Jolly Tinkers, but due to the abundance of ballad groups with same name, they decided to change their name to the Quare Fellas. At this time, the line up consisted of Patsy Watchorn, brothers Sean and Matt McGuiness and Pat Cummins..in 1970 they called themselves the dublin city ramblers..to me they were the best ballad group ever..love to read ur comments
- Harry and Paul - Queer - Michael Heseltine - 'Quare' Harry and Paul 2010 - Quare - Michael Heseltine
- 12-string Guitar: Quare Bungle Rye A warning to sailors, beware the young damsels who skip up and down and check out their basket before accepting responsibility for it and its contents!
- Adrian kelly plays chopin (quare good lad) YEA RITE!!!! We got bored
- Quare Bungle Rye An old english song written in 1904 Now Jack was a sailor who roamed on the town. And she was a damsel who walked up and down. Said the damsel to Jack as she passed him by, 'Would ye like for to purchase some quare bungle rye raddy rye?' Fol de diddle rye raddy rye raddy rye. Thought Jack to himself, 'Now what can this be?' 'But the finest old whiskey from High Germany. 'Smuggled up in a basket and sold on the sly, 'And the name that it goes by is quare bungle rye raddy rye.' Fol de diddle rye raddy rye raddy rye. Jack hands her a shilling and he thought nothing strange. Says she, 'Here hold the basket til I run for your change.' Jack peeks in the basket and a babe he did spy. 'Why b'damn me,' says Jack, 'this is quare bungle rye raddy rye.' Fol de diddle rye raddy rye raddy rye. Now to get the child christened was Jack's first intent, So to get the child christened to the parson he went. Says the parson to Jack, 'What's the name he'll go by?' 'Ah b'damn me,' says Jack, 'call 'im quare bungle rye raddy rye.' Fol de diddle rye raddy rye raddy rye. Says the parson to Jack, 'That's a mighty quare name.' 'Ah b'damn me," says Jack, 'it's a quare way he came; 'Smuggled up in a basket and sold on the sly, 'And the name that he'll go by is Quare Bungle Rye raddy rye.' Fol de diddle rye raddy rye raddy rye Now all you young sailors who roam on the town, Be wary of damsels that walk up and down. Take a peek in their baskets as they pass you by, Or else they may pawn on you Quare ...
- Podge & Rodge A Scare At Bedtime - The Quare Fella Series one, episode one - The Quare Fella (original broadcast 24.11.1997) In the first ever broadcast episode of 'A Scare at Bedtime' Damien Mc Arsagone boasts to the locals in Gussy Bollokin's pub how he had often outwitted the Devil, but he soon shuts up after a dance with a mysterious cloven hoofed woman! Please rate the video and comment / favourite, it really helps!
- Buddy Wasisname - We Talks Quare A Little Newfoundland Talk For Ya's all. Off The Album: The Shed.
- The Wolfe Tones-Quare Things In Dublin SQUARE GO PALLLL????!!!????!!
- Sally's Garden - Quare Bungle Rye This is the San Antonio Celtic band known as Sally's Garden. The song is Quare Bungle Rye. On guitar and vocals is John W., on the fiddle is Sally W., on the spoons (and a little bit of vocals) is Megan A., and on the bodhran is Paul A. We hope you have enjoyed our video. If you are interested in more information about Sally's Garden, please visit
- 629. Quare Bungle Rye (Traditional Irish) - John Walsh This song, closely related to "Basket of Eggs" and "The Country Girl's Policy" probably has its origins in the 1700s. It has been recorded by The Dubliners as well as The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem. Here it is sung by John Walsh at a session of the Hong Kong Folk Society at The Canny Man in Wan Chai. Lyrics: Now Jack was a sailor who roamed on the town And she was a damsel who skipped up and down Said the damsel to Jack as she passed him by Would you care for to purchase some quare bungle rye roddy rye? Fol the diddle rye roddy rye roddy rye Thought Jack to himself, "Now what can this be? But the finest of whiskey from far Germany Smuggled up in a basket and sold on the sly And the name that it goes by is quare bungle rye roddy rye? Fol the diddle rye roddy rye roddy rye" Jack gave her a pound and he thought nothing strange Said she, "Hold the basket till I get you your change" Jack looked in the basket and a baby did spy Oh, Begorrah, said Jack, this is quare bungle rye roddy rye? Fol the diddle rye roddy rye roddy rye Now to get the child christened was Jack's first intent For to get the child christened, to the parson he went Says the parson to Jack, "What will he go by?" Begorrah, says Jack, Call him quare bungle rye roddy rye? Fol the diddle rye roddy rye roddy rye Said the parson to Jack, "That's a mighty queer name" Says Jack to the parson, "It's a queer way he came Smuggled up in a basket and sold on the sly And the name that he'll go by is quare bungle rye ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about quare
“Radmin - PC Remote Control Software for Fast and Secure Remote Access to Computer from Anywhere. With Radmin you can Control Remote PCs, Transfer Files, Share Remote Desktop, Work Remotely and Perform System Administration”
— Radmin - PC Remote Control Software - quare,
“Jack Cunningham as the prison warden, Hilton Edwards, as an interested prisoner and Arthur O'Sullivan as the hangman who is brought in "to top the Quare Fellow" are fine. Especially Mr. O'Sullivan, in a ribald and grisly episode toward the end,”
— The Quare Fellow, english-
“Re: Quare Homophones. Disturbing Tha Peace wrote: Just to ask something lads if your child Re: Quare Homophones. Largeladd wrote: Disturbing Tha Peace wrote: Just to ask something”
— Limerick Blogger Forum / Quare Homophones, limerickblogger.ie
“Quare Olympic Sponsorships Pulvis Efficens. Quinque Res Sponsorship Peto Postulo scio asked permaneo week ut suggero a hospes blog ut Harvard Res Recenseo”
— Uncategorized : Kim Gnarus-Reids' Corpus Sponsorship Blog,
“Saturday, October 30th, 2010. Attorney General Jerry Brown was looking good at 7:30 this Miller, alamos quare, Alioto-Pier, architect, B.R.T., bay area, blog, board, california,”
— Square " San Francisco Citizen,
“RE: Chess piece color vs blank quare color * Content: * Security Code: Type the Home | Products | General Info | Member Login | Help | Font FAQ | User Forum | Contact Us”
— Alpine Fonts | Help | User Forum,
“Though this isn't a journal, often I'm of a mind to make mention here of things I'm Powered by Textpattern. The blog's previous version is here. Search:”
— q. i. f?,
“Doron Zor Mack Amps Endorsing Artist - New Album - K'Ongo Square. Mack Guitar Amps Blog. Current Articles | RSS Feed. Mack Endorsing Artist Doron Zor New Album - "Kongo S'Quare"”
— Mack Endorsing Artist Doron Zor New Album - "Kongo S'Quare",
“Contains useful thoughts and recommendations tvbsquare's blog. Square the Entertainment, Square the Fun. Friday, March 03, 2006. TVB "Os-quare" Award. The Oscar (Academy Awards) will air this weekend, so I thought I might just have some fun making my own "Os-quare award" show”
— tvbsquare's blog: TVB "Os-quare" Award,
related keywords for quare
- quare definition
- quare clausum fregit
- square enix
- square root
- square up
- quare latin
- square define
- quaere verum
- square root calculator
- square d
- square definition geometry
- square definition math
- square definition for kids
- square definition slang
- square definition urban
- quare definition legal
- quare definition latin
- perfect square definition in math
- perfect square definition math
- definition of quare