- Quantum definition, quantity or amount: See more. — “Quantum | Define Quantum at ”,
- Offers books and workshops for a hands-on or distant healing method. — “Quantum-Touch Energy Healing”,
- Gear designed to help fishermen achieve angling excellence. — “Quantum Fishing”,
- In physics, a quantum (plural: quanta) is the minimum amount of any physical entity involved in an interaction. Behind this, one finds the fundamental notion that a physical property may be "quantized," referred to as "the hypothesis of quantization". — “Quantum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Quantum Health's natural products treat problems like cold sores, canker sores, athlete's foot, cuts and burns, and gum disease. (more). — “Natural Products That Make A Difference - Quantum Health”,
- Quantum History. Measurements. Getting the best from Quantum. Fine Quantum Source Book (PDF) © Quantum 2009 | Site Credits | Site Map | Site Design by Systemagic. — “Quantum Resonant Technology”,
- Designs, manufactures, and supplies integrated fuel systems to OEMs of fuel cell applications and alternative fuel vehicles. — “Quantum Technologies Worldwide”,
- Definition of quantum in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of quantum. Pronunciation of quantum. Translations of quantum. quantum synonyms, quantum antonyms. Information about quantum in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. quantum. — “quantum - definition of quantum by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Quantum Medical Imaging, LLC is a highly innovative company which designs and manufactures high quality medical radiographic systems for hospitals and imaging centers around the world. — “Quantum Medical Imaging, LLC: Welcome to Quantum Medical Imaging”,
- Quantum Gold Fund ETF. Quantum Index Fund ETF. Subbu's Solutions - 22 October 2010. Oct 2010 We look forward to your queries, do keep sending them in. Read More Quantum Equity Direct Articles. — “Quantum Mutual Fund > Home”,
- Definition of quantum from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of quantum. Pronunciation of quantum. Definition of the word quantum. Origin of the word quantum. — “quantum - Definition of quantum at ”,
- Offering flashes, remote shutter equipment, and power sources. — “Quantum Instruments”,
- quantum n. , pl. , -ta . A quantity or amount. A specified portion. Something that can be counted or measured "A quantum jump in the volume of traffic has made major snarls on the capital's periphery a routine affair for commuters." — Dipak Kumar Dash; New Roadmap; The Times of. — “quantum: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- quantum theory QUANTUM THEORY [quantum theory] modern physical theory concerned with the emission and absorption of energy by matter and with the motion of material particles; the quantum theory and the theory of relativity together form the. — “Quantum Theory? In quantum theory what does this means??”,
- We regret to inform our loyal readership that the National Science Teachers Association will cease publication of Quantum after the July/August 2001 issue. As a high-quality, low-circulation "niche" publication, Quantum has struggled against the bottom line for most of its existence. — “Quantum Magazine Home Page”,
- Quantum Employee Intranet. Quantum Research International, Inc. Quantum is committed to establishing and sustaining operational excellence and striving for continuous improvement in all that we do. We excel at meeting challenging commitments as we achieve total customer satisfaction. — “Quantum Research International, Inc”, quantum-
- Supplier of half-inch cartridge tape drives and developer of tape backup and archiving technologies. — “Quantum Corporation”,
- Quantum Bins and Quantum Storage Products from Material FlowQuantum- offers a huge selection of Quantum parts bins, Quantum shelf bins, Quantum plastic containers, rails and louvered panels, jumbo storage cabinets, clear tip out bins,. — “Home | Quantum-”, quantum-
- K. LEE LERNER/ LARRY GILMAN Quantum physics, which has been called "the science of the very small," is essential to the design of modern microelectronics. Without quantum physics it would not be possible to design the microscopic structures that make today's digital circuits possible. — “Quantum - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping”,
- Quantum mechanics is a fundamental physical theory which extends and corrects classical Newtonian mechanics, especially at the atomic and subatomic levels. Quantum mechanics should however be taken to mean quantum theory in its most general sense when used in this article. Quantum mechanics describes. — “Quantum theory - Definition”,
related images for quantum
- quantum 5 jpg
- quant+quantum jpg
- Additional marquee photos on Joe s site Reproduction Quantum Control Panel Overlays A little history The vectorlist collectors had been looking for an unapplied NOS CPO for a long time When one popped up on ebay Tom McClintock Noel Johnson and Joe Magiera formed an
- http www filmout it film amorenonbasta file amorenonbasta jpg http www filmout it phpneogallery album thumb the eye big jpg http www filmout it phpneogallery album quantum of solace jpg http www filmout it phpneogallery album il petroliere big jpg
- one intended for academic users and another for industrial users that includes a complete bibliography of the major researchers labs involved in this fast paced research area Images copyrighted by
- Quamtumdot monitoren waarbij de grootte van de moleculen bepaalt welke frequentie licht gereflecteerd wordt http www greenspine ca media quantum dots c jpg Of monitoren die een bepaalde frequentie licht reflecteren door een dynamische microscopisch kleine structuur structural color
- ژانر اکشن ماجرا مهیج
- Quantum Pro
- A picture of a Quantum Battery which claims the ability to hold 15MJ kg http www investingNideas com Quantum Battery PNG
- and kickplate artwork I can t find an image on his home website of his progress but here is a proof of Archer s Quantum sideart from 2006 that I got from Francis Mariani of Ataricade Archer has established himself as one of the most accurate in classic arcade reproduction artwork up there with any of the printers today like Phoenix Arcade This Old Game and Prok
- One can visualize replacing Rovelli loops with a zero helical angle with springs or slinky toys of the same periodicity as a means of possibly linking unifying loop and string theory http www cpt univ mrs fr 7Erovelli loop quantum gravity jpg
- or was it this one IMG http www filmofilia com wp content uploads 2008 07 quantum of solace jpg imho curved mag UMP = win
- color Burgundy Blue A NOS 57cm Quantum Pro fuselage
- Welcome Mike I used to run a quantum syncro too Fun cars check mine out http pictureposter audiworld com 59697 mykes quantum syncro jpg this was back in 93 I guess you ll have to copy paste the link into a new window to get it to work What s the deal with
- GEAR UP Main page Registration Form
- main4 jpg
- quantum jpg
- электромагнитной и квантовой терапии с квантовой насадкой Характеристики Количество программ 15 программ Количество частот в
- 3 4
- Quantum Performance Tuned For 2009 Quantum Performance Tuned fishing tackle Your best FISHING AT A QUANTUM LEVEL Baitcast Reels Spinning Reels Trolling Reels Rods Customer Service >
- And the brochure picture in question I m enjoying a relaxing Friday evening and just felt like sharing and seeing what y all think As always sorry about the poor pictures
- A NOS 57cm Quantum Pro fuselage
- hitherto set the standard for vacuous callowness astrology crystals alien abduction self help Oprah atheism have been trumped by a remarkable new discovery Quantum Jumping H T to Kate for pointing me in the direction of enlightenment On further inspection of this site I discovered that the secret to jumping into other universes can by mine for a mere $97 in
- Quantum physics which originated in work conducted by Max Planck and Albert Einstein at start of 20th Century is a hugely successful theory the predictions it makes about the behavior of
- quantum 3 jpg
- Image 146 of 192 Copyright © Chris McKinney
- with big dreams of completely remaking their own Quantum here are some resources in one place for you to find all of the artwork you need Joe Magiera s reproduction Quantum marquees Which Quantum marquee is the reproduction and which is the original It s hard to tell isn t it Joe had a relationship already with Scott Evans who just one year prior in 2003 went to
- Principal Investigator on this project is Sandra Faber There is an Official DEIMOS home page which is maintained by Steve Allen of the UCO Lick software group He is currently working with a R A I D of Quantum disks to store the tremendous amount of data generated by the array of CCDs Work is being done on the GUI mask fabrication and data reduction by Drew Phillips Recent
- that the owner kindly opened up so we could take a picture of the insides and coined so we could play it As expected there was a large presence of unusual Atari vector games such as Quantum and unusual Atari raster games such as I Robot that I didn t like too much and Liberator that was an interesting sequal to Missile Command that truly rocked in sit down form
- Want To Feel Old A Test of Time I found a collection of these facts from the site Want To Feel Old Let us know in the comments which ones make you feel the most old
- 95quantum 2 jpg
- estrés desapareciendo los desequilibrios producidos por el mismo permitiendo el reequilibrio físico energético emocional y mental aumentando así nuestra calidad de vida Un estrés intenso o mantenido en el tiempo puede producir o ayudar a la aparición de
- > Silicon chips for optical quantum technologies major advance towards long sought after goal super powerful quantum computer Silicon chips for optical quantum technologies March 28 2008
- 画像 quantum theory
- QuantumPhoto1 jpg
- sky header2 jpg
- > Physics Bookshelf Quantum Mechanics A collection of articles explaining basic concepts in quantum mechanics An overview of quantum mechanics from a first year physics course that uses
related videos for quantum
- Physics 10 - Lecture 20:- Quantum IV Physics 10: Physics for Future Presidents. Spring 2006. Professor Richard A. Muller. The most interesting and important topics in physics, stressing conceptual understanding rather than math, with applications to current events. Topics covered may vary and may include energy and conservation, radioactivity, nuclear physics, the Theory of Relativity, lasers, explosions, earthquakes, superconductors, and quantum physics. [courses] [physics10] [spring2006] Credits: lecturer:Professor Richard A. Muller, producers:Educational Technology Services
- "Quantum Teleportation" by Phil Magnini This is a short animation that attempts to make sense of quantum mechanics and the method of quantum teleportation
- Quantum of Solace - Official Trailer Daniel Craig reprises his role as Ian Flemings James Bond 007 in Quantum of Solace, the Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures/Columbia Pictures release of EON Productions' 22nd adventure in the longest-running film franchise in motion picture history. Genres: Action Adventure Release Date: November 14, 2008 MPAA Rating: This film has been rated PG-13 by the Motion Picture Association of America for intense sequences of violence and action, and some ***ual content. Starring: Daniel Craig, Olga Kurylenko, Mathieu Amalric, Judi Dench, Jeffrey Wright, Gemma Arterton, Giancarlo Giannini, Jesper Christensen, Anatole Taubman, Rory Kinnear Directed By: Marc Forster Produced By: Anthony Waye, Barbara Broccoli
- Quantum Mechanics: The Uncertainty Principle Science & Reason on Facebook: Quantum Mechanics (Chapter 4): The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. --- Subscribe to Science & Reason: • • • • --- 1. A Brief History Of Quantum Mechanics 2. The Structure Of Atoms 3. Wave Function And Wave-Particle Duality 4. The Uncertainty Principle 5. The Spin Of Fundamental Particles 6. Quantum Entanglement --- In quantum mechanics, the Heisenberg uncertainty principle states that certain pairs of physical properties, like position and momentum, cannot both be known to arbitrary precision. That is, the more precisely one property is known, the less precisely the other can be known. This statement has been interpreted in two different ways. According to Heisenberg its meaning is that it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity of an electron or any other particle with any great degree of accuracy or certainty. According to others (for instance Ballentine) this is not a statement about the limitations of a researcher's ability to measure particular quantities of a system, but it is a statement about the nature of the system itself as described by the equations of quantum mechanics. In quantum physics, a particle is described by a wave packet, which gives rise to this phenomenon. Consider the measurement of the absolute position of a particle. It could be anywhere the ...
- SLUGABED - QUANTUM LEAP (official video) Official video for "Slugabed - Quantum Leap". Buy the EP Check out his music My other work
- Quantum Mechanics: The Structure Of Atoms Science & Reason on Facebook: Quantum Mechanics (Chapter 2): The Structure Of Atoms. --- Subscribe to Science & Reason: • • • • --- 1. A Brief History Of Quantum Mechanics 2. The Structure Of Atoms 3. Wave Function And Wave-Particle Duality 4. The Uncertainty Principle 5. The Spin Of Fundamental Particles 6. Quantum Entanglement --- Atomic Structure It was during the early decades of the 19th century that the structure of atoms was coming into focus. It was known for example that a hydrogen atom contained one proton and one electron. But the scientists of the time could think of no stable arrangement of the two particles. It was known that protons in any atom were grouped in a small central region called the nucleus and that the electrons were somehow arranged at comparatively large distances outside the nucleus. But, in hydrogen, if the electron were stationary, it would fall into the nucleus since the charges on the particles would cause them to attract one another. Yet the electron couldnt be in an orbit circling the nucleus either. Circular motion requires constant acceleration of the circling body to keep it from flying away. But the electron has charge and charged particles radiate light when they are accelerating. So an electron in a circular orbit would radiate light and would spiral into the nucleus. Bohr Atom Niels Bohr ...
- Entanglement Dr. Quantum Fragment of What the Bleep down the Rabbithole
- Dr Quantum - Double Slit Experiment
- Quantum Computing Day 2: Image Recognition with an Adiabatic Quantum Computer Google Tech Talks December, 13 2007 ABSTRACT This tech talk series explores the enormous opportunities afforded by the emerging field of quantum computing. The exploitation of quantum phenomena not only offers tremendous speed-ups for important algorithms but may also prove key to achieving genuine synthetic intelligence. We argue that understanding higher brain function requires references to quantum mechanics as well. These talks look at the topic of quantum computing from mathematical, engineering and neurobiological perspectives, and we attempt to present the material so that the base concepts can be understood by listeners with no background in quantum physics. In this second talk, we make the case that machine learning and pattern recognition are problem domains well-suited to be handled by quantum routines. We introduce the adiabatic model of quantum computing and discuss how it deals more favorably with decoherence than the gate model. Adiabatic quantum computing can be understood as an annealing process that outperforms classical approaches to optimization by taking advantage of quantum tunneling. We also discuss the only large-scale adiabatic quantum hardware that exists today, built by D-Wave. We present detailed theoretical and experimental evidence showing that the D-Wave chip does indeed operate in a quantum regime. We report about an object recognition system we designed using the adiabatic quantum computer. Our system uses a combination of processing steps ...
- Quantum Physic applied to Mind Power - Part 1 of 10 Philosophers, gurus, yogis, thinkers, masters, etc..., thoughts their empirical thinkings were thruths. They are today validated by quantum physic. We are all mighty : proof in the videos...enjoy.
- Quantum Of Solace New Full Length UK Trailer- At UK ... The new Quantum Of Solace trailer. QUANTUM OF SOLACE continues the high octane adventures of James Bond (DANIEL CRAIG) in CASINO ROYALE. Betrayed by Vesper, the woman he loved, 007 fights the urge to make his latest mission personal. Pursuing his determination to uncover the truth, Bond and M (JUDI DENCH) interrogate Mr White (JESPER CHRISTENSEN) who reveals the organisation which blackmailed Vesper is far more complex and dangerous than anyone had imagined. Forensic intelligence links an Mi6 traitor to a bank account in Haiti where a case of mistaken identity introduces Bond to the beautiful but feisty Camille (OLGA KURYLENKO), a woman who has her own vendetta. Camille leads Bond straight to Dominic Greene (MATHIEU AMALRIC), a ruthless business man and major force within the mysterious organisation. On a mission that leads him to Austria, Italy and South America, Bond discovers that Greene, conspiring to take total control of one of the world's most important natural resources, is forging a deal with the exiled General Medrano (JOAQUIN COSIO). Using his associates in the organisation, and manipulating his powerful contacts within the CIA and the British government, Greene promises to overthrow the existing regime in a Latin American country, giving the General control of the country in exchange for a seemingly barren piece of land. In a minefield of treachery, murder and deceit, Bond allies with old friends in a battle to uncover the truth. As he gets closer to finding ...
- Quantum Jujitsu Demo with Sensei Jeremy Corbell To buy DVD's go to This is a DEMO ladies and gentlemen, it is for entertainment. Enjoy. Quantum Jujitsu is a MMA style that involves sport, street and art. If you would like to lean more, go to
- Robert Anton Wilson explains Quantum Physics http Any model we make does not describe the universe it describes what our brains are capable of saying at this time. All perception is gamble. We believe what we see and then we believe our interpretation of it we dont even know we're making an interpretation most of the time. Translator: "She wants to know what Quantum Physics is..." *takes sip* RAW: "WHAT?" Translator: "Quantum Phsyics, explain it simply she asks" RAW: "Explain Quantum Physics simply..." Translater braces herself LOL but she has nothing to worry about because RAW explains it wonderfully thanks to picturethefastlight http
- Michio Kaku on Quantum Computing Thanks to Saleem Khan for this question about quantum computing. Hear what Dr. Michio Kaku has to say about it to Dr. Kiki in this quick segment. Distributed by Tubemogul.
- Watch the Quantum Of Solace Music Video "Another Way To Die" featuring Alicia Keys and Jack White Watch the Quantum Of Solace music video "Another Way To Die" featuring Alicia Keys and Jack White. to view more videos, blogs, and games go to 007.com. In Theatres 11
- Quantum Mechanics (Chapter 1a of 6) Find out what Quantum Mechanics is!
- Physics 10 - Lecture 19: Quantum III Physics 10: Physics for Future Presidents. Spring 2006. Professor Richard A. Muller. The most interesting and important topics in physics, stressing conceptual understanding rather than math, with applications to current events. Topics covered may vary and may include energy and conservation, radioactivity, nuclear physics, the Theory of Relativity, lasers, explosions, earthquakes, superconductors, and quantum physics. [courses] [physics10] [spring2006] Credits: lecturer:Professor Richard A. Muller, producers:Educational Technology Services
- Dr Quantum - Flatland Dr Quantum Visits Flatland
- Quantum Entanglement - The Weirdness Of Quantum Mechanics Science & Reason on Facebook: Quantum Mechanics (Chapter 6): Quantum Entanglement - The Weirdness Of Quantum Mechanics. --- Subscribe to Science & Reason: • • • • --- Quantum entanglement, also called the quantum non-local connection, is a property of a quantum mechanical state of a system of two or more objects in which the quantum states of the constituting objects are linked together so that one object can no longer be adequately described without full mention of its counterpart—even if the individual objects are spatially separated in a spacelike manner. The property of entanglement was understood in the early days of quantum theory, although not by that name. Quantum entanglement is at the heart of the EPR paradox developed by Albert Einstein, Boris Podolsky, and Nathan Rosen in 1935. This interconnection leads to non-classical correlations between observable physical properties of remote systems, often referred to as nonlocal correlations. Quantum mechanics holds that observables, for example spin, are indeterminate until some physical intervention is made to measure an observable of the object in question. In the singlet state of two spin, it is equally likely that any given particle will be observed to be spin-up or spin-down. Measuring any number of particles will result in an unpredictable series of measurements that will tend to a 50% probability of the spin being up or down. However ...
- *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist For more information go to these websites:
- Quantum Theory [HD] Action Sci-Fi video game trailer on Xbox 360 and PS3 Spring 2010 - QUANTUM THEORY will be a multi platform release on the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Both versions are scheduled to arrive in Europe in spring 2010. QUANTUM THEORY is Tecmo Koei Europes newest original IP and the companys first attempt at the third-person shooter genre. Players take on the role of the massive, gun-wielding warrior Syd and will battle through intense action sequences in an unpredictable, shape-shifting battlefield, aided by the mysterious acrobatic Filena. In addition to single player campaign, QUANTUM THEORY also supports four modes of online multiplayer, complete with voice chat for real-time communication. STORY Many years have passed since the world war inflicted catastrophic damage on the human race, leaving only a few survivors. In their new community Cocoon, life has been threatened by a black material called Erosion, creating a post-apocalyptic environment. Surviving humans recruit a militia to conquer the Erosion and set out to take down the evil, Living Tower. Arriving at the scene is the stalwart warrior Syd, whose only intentions are to destroy the Tower. He meets the beautiful and mysterious Filena as they both ascend to the top in their search for answers. The erosion of the Tower intensifies as the players climb up through the moving landform. KEY FEATURES • Shape-Shifting Battlefield Navigate through a dark fantasy world where the intense ...
- Quantum Mechanics The Danish physicist Niels Bohr, who worked in Rutherford's lab, was the first to describe orbits of fixed size and energy in which electrons are free to travel without losing energy and falling toward the nucleus. According to this model, published in 1913, electrons can only occupy or jump between fixed energy levels and cannot reside in between these levels. In addition, once in their "ground state," electrons maintain the energy they contain. This energy keeps them in perpetual motion, allowing them to resist the attractive force of the nucleus.
- Quantum Healing with Dr. Lo Dr. Lo, a quantum physicist, is working to prove the existence of qi through quantitative, scientific means. The video was first screened at Dr. Lo's presentation to the Institute of Noetic Sciences for funding for his research.
- Lecture 10 | Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics (Stanford) Lecture 9 of Leonard Susskind's Modern Physics course concentrating on Quantum Mechanics. Recorded March 10, 2008 at Stanford University. This Stanford Continuing Studies course is the second of a six-quarter sequence of classes exploring the essential theoretical foundations of modern physics. The topics covered in this course focus on quantum mechanics. Leonard Susskind is the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University. Complete playlist for the course: Stanford Continuing Studies: continuingstudies.stanford.edu About Leonard Susskind: www.stanford.edu Stanford University channel on YouTube:
- Physics 10 - Lecture 17: Quantum I Physics 10: Physics for Future Presidents. Spring 2006. Professor Richard A. Muller. The most interesting and important topics in physics, stressing conceptual understanding rather than math, with applications to current events. Topics covered may vary and may include energy and conservation, radioactivity, nuclear physics, the Theory of Relativity, lasers, explosions, earthquakes, superconductors, and quantum physics. [courses] [physics10] [spring2006] Credits: lecturer:Professor Richard A. Muller, producers:Educational Technology Services
- quantum leap
- Quantum Consciousness, Quantum Mind STUART HAMEROFF (P.1) Stuart Hameroff goes through a wide array of quantum mind concepts.. I hope you enjoy His personal page Please Rate, Comment and Subscribe if you want to see more like it!
- Quantum Mechanics The Uncertainty Principle Light Particle's Single photons are the smallest quantities of light and, despite having no mass, have many properties in common with particles. In fact, physicists often think of photons as particles -- particles that sometimes behave like waves. Physicists sometimes describe all particles as waves -- even those with mass, such as electrons and protons -- in order to better understand certain aspects of their behavior.
- Quantum Computing Day 1: Introduction to Quantum Computing Google Tech Talks December, 6 2007 ABSTRACT This tech talk series explores the enormous opportunities afforded by the emerging field of quantum computing. The exploitation of quantum phenomena not only offers tremendous speed-ups for important algorithms but may also prove key to achieving genuine synthetic intelligence. We argue that understanding higher brain function requires references to quantum mechanics as well. These talks look at the topic of quantum computing from mathematical, engineering and neurobiological perspectives, and we attempt to present the material so that the base concepts can be understood by listeners with no background in quantum physics. This first talk of the series introduces the basic concepts of quantum computing. We start by looking at the difference in describing a classical and a quantum mechanical system. The talk discusses the Turing machine in quantum mechanical terms and introduces the notion of a qubit. We study the gate model of quantum computing and look at the famous quantum algorithms of Deutsch, Grover and Shor. Finally we talk about decoherence and how it destroys superposition states which is the main obstacle to building large scale quantum computers. We clarify widely held misconceptions about decoherence and explain that environmental interaction tends to choose a basis in state space in which the system decoheres while leaving coherences in other coordinate systems intact. Speaker: Hartmut Neven
- Lecture 1 | Quantum Entanglements, Part 1 (Stanford) Lecture 1 of Leonard Susskind's course concentrating on Quantum Entanglements (Part 1, Fall 2006). Recorded September 25, 2006 at Stanford University. This Stanford Continuing Studies course is the first of a three-quarter sequence of classes exploring the "quantum entanglements" in modern theoretical physics. Leonard Susskind is the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University. Complete playlist for the course: Stanford Continuing Studies: continuingstudies.stanford.edu About Leonard Susskind: www.stanford.edu Stanford University channel on YouTube:
- Lecture 1 | Modern Physics: Quantum Mechanics (Stanford) Lecture 1 of Leonard Susskind's Modern Physics course concentrating on Quantum Mechanics. Recorded January 14, 2008 at Stanford University. This Stanford Continuing Studies course is the second of a six-quarter sequence of classes exploring the essential theoretical foundations of modern physics. The topics covered in this course focus on quantum mechanics. Leonard Susskind is the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University. Complete playlist for the course: Stanford Continuing Studies: continuingstudies.stanford.edu About Leonard Susskind: www.stanford.edu Stanford University channel on YouTube:
- Quantum Who [Doctor Who-Quantum Leap style] Download this and others at A time traveling show starring a different time traveler. First about the video. All the clips were taken from the New Series. Makes it easier to use all 16 x 9 alone. But all the historical pictures came from the travels of Classic Who including Macro Polo, The Meddling Monk, and the rubber dinosaurs from Three's era. When creating the glowing effect I opted to not use the blue lightning but rather a colour similar to the regeneration effect. I think I needed more time to perfect it though. I only used on small clip that wasn't from the Doctor. it is pretty obvious... Well I have to say this was my most ambitious video to date. I decided to try a few new things like multiple filters, nested sequences, and trying to recreate After Effects effects - without using After Effects. That last one was the hard one. The hard part was getting the cloudy, glowy effect right... which I didn't really. But I wasn't going to hold it up loading the video any longer. I'll just have to work on improving the effects next time. Also I ran into a problem with the aspect ratio difference between video and graphics. Ahhh, the square vs. the rectangle pixel. That was another time waster there... Am I 100% satisfied with the results? No. But with my current level of experience I think it's about as good as I could make it.. It's finished and now it's time to move on. There's always the next one... Since YouTube disallows replacing videos I had to ...
- Quantum Computers and Parallel Universes Complete video at: fora.tv Marcus Chown, author of Quantum Theory Cannot Hurt You: A Guide to the Universe, discusses the mechanics behind quantum computers, explaining that they function by having atoms exist in multiple places at once. He predicts that quantum computers will be produced within 20 years. ----- The two towering achievements of modern physics are quantum theory and Einsteins general theory of relativity. Together, they explain virtually everything about the world in which we live. But almost a century after their advent, most people havent the slightest clue what either is about. Radio astronomer, award-winning writer and broadcaster Marcus Chown talks to fellow stargazer Fred Watson about his book Quantum Theory Cannot Hurt You. - Australian Broadcasting Corporation Marcus Chown is an award-winning writer and broadcaster. Formerly a radio astronomer at the California Institute of Technology, he is now cosmology consultant of the weekly science magazine New Scientist. The Magic Furnace, Marcus' second book, was chosen in Japan as one of the Books of the Year by Asahi Shimbun. In the UK, the Daily Mail called it "a dizzy page-turner with all the narrative devices you'd expect to find in Harry Potter". His latest book is called Quantum Theory Cannot Hurt You.
- Power of Thought - A Quantum Perspective - By Kent Healy A scientific approach to explaining the power of thought. We have all heard it before, "Your thoughts create your reality." Well, new quantum physics studies support this idea. Learn about recent research about how the mind can influence the behavior of subatomic particles and physical matter. If you enjoy the video, please pass it on to friends and family.
- Amit Goswami, Quantum Physics & Consciousness 1 of 3 Amit Goswami, Ph.D ON Quantum Physics & Consciousness, Why do we all feel separate. Amit Goswami's blog is located here: His new movie, which is being directed by BlueDotProductions is located here
- Solfeggio Harmonics - 285 HZ - Quantum Cognition A meditation with solfeggio frequency 285. Quantum Cognition is the quality of information processing that encompasses and extends beyond material/sensory based data collection modalities, to include more subtle avenues of awareness, where a direct experience of the nature of the perceiver can be felt and understood in its totality. This direct experience is verified by the perceiver, according to his/her own reality strategy, while also transcending the linear syntax of thought patterns familiar to the intellect. This quality of perception, being uninhibited by linearity, unhinges consciousness from the boundary conditions of the ego thought system - which is rooted in time/space - allowing access to the atemporal reality of our eternal self-hood. Audio Downloads are available at:
- Physics 10 - Lecture 18: Quantum II Physics 10: Physics for Future Presidents. Spring 2006. Professor Richard A. Muller. The most interesting and important topics in physics, stressing conceptual understanding rather than math, with applications to current events. Topics covered may vary and may include energy and conservation, radioactivity, nuclear physics, the Theory of Relativity, lasers, explosions, earthquakes, superconductors, and quantum physics. [courses] [physics10] [spring2006] Credits: lecturer:Professor Richard A. Muller, producers:Educational Technology Services
- A Brief History Of Quantum Mechanics Science & Reason on Facebook: Quantum Mechanics (Chapter 1): A Brief History Of Quantum Mechanics. --- Subscribe to Science & Reason: • • • • --- 1. A Brief History Of Quantum Mechanics 2. The Structure Of Atoms 3. Wave Function And Wave-Particle Duality 4. The Uncertainty Principle 5. The Spin Of Fundamental Particles 6. Quantum Entanglement --- The history of quantum mechanics began essentially with the 1838 discovery of cathode rays by Michael Faraday, the 1859 statement of the black body radiation problem by Gustav Kirchhoff, the 1877 suggestion by Ludwig Boltzmann that the energy states of a physical system could be discrete, and the 1900 quantum hypothesis by Max Planck that any energy is radiated and absorbed in quantities divisible by discrete energy elements, E, such that each of these energy elements is proportional to the frequency ν with which they each individually radiate energy. Planck insisted that this was simply an aspect of the processes of absorption and emission of radiation and had nothing to do with the physical reality of the radiation itself. However, at that time, this appeared not to explain the photoelectric effect (1839), ie that shining light on certain materials can function to eject electrons from the material. In 1905, basing his work on Plancks quantum hypothesis, Albert Einstein postulated that light ...
- Lecture - 1 Introduction to Quantum Physics;Heisenberg''s uncertainty principle Lecture Series on Quantum Physics by Prof.V.Balakrishnan, Department of Physics, IIT Madras. For more details on NPTEL visit nptel.iitm.ac.in
- Lecture 1 | Quantum Entanglements, Part 3 (Stanford) Lecture 1 of Leonard Susskind's course concentrating on Quantum Entanglements (Part 3, Spring 2007). Recorded April 9, 2007 at Stanford University. This Stanford Continuing Studies course is the third of a three-quarter sequence of classes exploring the "quantum entanglements" in modern theoretical physics. Leonard Susskind is the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University. Complete playlist for the course: Stanford Continuing Studies: continuingstudies.stanford.edu About Leonard Susskind: www.stanford.edu Stanford University channel on YouTube:
twitter about quantum
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about quantum
“The owner of this domain has not yet uploaded their website. The DreamHost customer who owns blog.quantum- has not yet uploaded their website or has chosen to leave this holding page active”
— blog.quantum- Coming Soon!, blog.quantum-
“May 8th, 2008 quantum. By searching through libraries, websites, associations, competitors Visit Quantumâ"¢ Blog for more business buying information”
“Quantum's Mission is to advance health, education, and community betterment for the Archives. View Calendar © 2010 Quantum Foundation, All rights reserved”
— Blog | Quantum Foundation,
“I know I haven't been posting a lot--or at all--to The Quantum Blog lately. Until our next Quantum Blog, never forget: Mama may have and Papa may have, but God bless”
— THE QUANTUM BLOG, the-quantum-
“quantum content blog. information architecture, user experience, interactive narrative, quantum content blog uses WordPress. Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS)”
— quantum content blog,
“A bulletin board system written in Quantum Zone Forum " Quantum Zone " Quasar Talk " US scientists learn how to levitate objects using Quantum mechanics!”
— US scientists learn how to levitate objects using Quantum,
“Quantum Wireless Blog. Cell Carriers Prefer Dropped Calls Over Signal Boosters. Federal-State Joint Universal Service Recommendations: Will They Promote Affordable Telecom Services and Broadband, & At What Cost? AT&T Gets Hands on Novatel MiFi 2372”
— Quantum Wireless Blog, quantum-
“Research and review Quantum jobs. Learn more about a career with Quantum including all recent jobs, hiring trends, salaries, work environment and more”
— Quantum Jobs Forum | ,
“Joanne Lublin over at the Wall Street Journal offers strategies in her blog for managing your career during a "jobless recovery" Tags: Best-Practice, Business Principle, distinctiveness, Hiring, Leadership, own skin, Quantum”
— Quantum Blog : Quantum Professional Search,