- Pundit definition, a learned person, expert, or authority. See more. — “Pundit | Define Pundit at ”,
- Conservative Politics You are here : Katy Pundit. 18 Former ACORN Workers Have Been Convicted or Admitted Guilt in Election Fraud. Posted On 27 Nov 2010 By David R. Under News. Published November 26, 2010| The scandal-plagued ACORN may no longer exist,. — “Katy Pundit”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Examples of PUNDIT. — “Pundit - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Definition of pundit in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of pundit. Pronunciation of pundit. Translations of pundit. pundit synonyms, pundit antonyms. Information about pundit in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “pundit - definition of pundit by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Pundit Gyan Books - Find Great Books at Huge Discounts - Find Great Books at Great Prices. — “Pundit Gyan Books : : Find Great Books at Huge Discounts”,
- pundit (plural pundits) A learned Hindu, a scholar, especially having knowledge of Pundits in black gowns, with spectacles on their noses and undigested. — “pundit - Wiktionary”,
- On November 14, 2006, we published Pundit's Mailbag: Grower/Shipper Calls Buyer Led-Food Safety Initiative Also on November 30, 2006, we received a letter from Al Zuckerman of ProMark Group, which we focused on in Pundit's Mailbag — Pundit Logic On Food Safety Regulation. — “Jim Prevor's Perishable Pundit”,
- Buy Pundit from top rated stores. Comparison shopping for the best price. — “Pundit Desktop Computers at Bizrate - Black Friday 2010”,
- I have revamped my African American Pundit logo and blog .The res-design went live on Wednesday morning with Rewind 2008 Democratic National Convention Blogger LN Rock of African American predicts the blogosphere will have a "significant" role in deciding the. — “African American Pundit”,
- Conservative news and political opinion from Charlotte and Mecklenburg County, North Carolina © 2010 Pundit House. All Rights Reserved. Log in. Switch to our mobile site - Designed by Gabfire Themes. — “PunditHouse - Charlotte Conservative News & Politics”,
- Rude Pundit is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Rude Pundit and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Rude Pundit has 406 friends on Facebook and is a fan of 20. — “Rude Pundit | Facebook”,
- 732post a commenthttp:///2010/11/08/texas-to-consider-an-arizona-style-illegal-immigration-law/Texas+to+consider+an+%22Arizona-style%22+illegal+immigration+law2010-11-08+22%3A57%3A39Damien+Baldino | tags: Arizona, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigration, Texas. — “”,
- Commentary on politics, economics, and society in Michigan, West Michigan, and Grand Rapids. Grand Rapids Pundit's Michigan Economy Tracker index has been updated. — “Grand Rapids Pundit”,
- Definition of pundit from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of pundit. Pronunciation of pundit. Definition of the word pundit. Origin of the word pundit. — “pundit - Definition of pundit at ”,
- News and views on the political situation in Israel and the Middle East. The modern conflict between Jews and Arabs in Palestine dates back to the 1910s, when both groups laid claim to the British-controlled territory. — “Israpundit”,
- The pundits. Jane Young. David Beatson. Tim Watkin. Eleanor Black. Deborah Coddington. David The Pundit Poll of Polls is updated as new polls are released,. — “Pundit”, pundit.co.nz
- pundit n. A source of opinion; a critic: a political pundit. "According to a top psychologist, the brain starts working the moment you're born and never stops until you become a TV football pundit. — “pundit: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Pundit. 1948. McLaughlin Group pundit. Tom Braden. Columnist. 22-Feb-1917 Pundit. 26-Oct-1928. Governor of Alabama, 1968-71. John Brockman. Pundit. 1941. Editor of edge. — “Occupation: Pundit”,
- Sunday morning political shows and talk radio programs often feature at least one guest referred to as a pundit. A pundit often acts as a biased but informed critic of a particular political party or sports team or entertainer. — “What is a Pundit?”,
- Pundit (explorer), a 19th century term to denote native surveyors who explored regions to the north of India for the British Empire. Pundit (expert), an expert or opinion-leader who ***yzes events in an area of expertise in the popular media. — “Pundit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Dogwood Pundit. The truth is that all men having power should be distrusted. - James It Seemed much More Funny At The Time. Posted by Voltaire at 10:09 AM. — “Dogwood Pundit”,
- Funny Pundit Videos, Funny Pundit Pictures, Funny Pundit Articles, Funny Pundit Lists, and Funny Pundit Blogs featuring celebrities, comedians, and you. — “Pundit Videos, Pundit Pictures, and Pundit Articles on Funny”,
related videos for pundit
- Pundit Hariprasad Chaurasia and Pundit Vijay Ghate Playing Rag Jog Part 2 This video is a performance of Ustad Hariprasad Chaurisia on the Bansuri or flute. He is playing Rag Jog. He is accompanied by Pandit Vijay Ghate on tabla. This Performance took place in Cabella, Italy in 2007.
- Pancha Devata Puja -western vedic pundit For the first time. A traditional puja (Hindu Worship Ceremony) is recorded as conducted by a Western Vedic Priest (Thomas Ashley-Farrand) ... all » trained in the Eastern Rites since 1973.
- "HEALTHCARE REFORM IS DEAD": Pundit Malpractice by FOX News and Others
- 'Siripa Piyumey' - Pundit Amaradeva - From 'Ran Salu' (1967) A classic by Lester Starring Punya Heendeniya, Tony Ranasinghe, Anula Karunathileka etc. Music and Vocals - WD Amaradeva
- The ing soon Now that his book tour is wrapping up, famed pundit Martin Eisenstadt moves into a new office and gets ready for his close-up. Having shot to fame as the McCain staffer who claimed that Sarah Palin didn't know where Africa was, Eisenstadt's bestselling book "I Am Martin Eisenstadt: One Man's (wildly inappropriate) Adventures with the Last Republicans" has been getting rave reviews, and is available now from esteemed publisher Farrar, Straus, Giroux. For updates on Eisenstadt, go to his blog at or join his fan page at http or follow him at
- Fox Pundit: Palin So Popular, "She Can Sell Toilet Paper" A panel discussion on "Geraldo At Large" re: Sarah Palin officially stepping down as Governor of Alaska. Tim Pawlenty says "she can do whatever she wants", Ann Coulter is bent that Palin's sinking public approval rating gets more attention than President Obama's sinking public approval rating, and Juan Williams says Palin is so popular with Republican men, "she could sell toilet water if she wanted to!" Oh, and Geraldo openly offered a job at Fox News to Palin!
- Fox Pundit: Does Obama "Have The Guts" To Fire Van Jones? Bill Hemmer leads a debate on whether or not controversial green jobs czar Van Jones should remain employed by the White House, as well as the apparent shabby vetting process for his job. Republican consultant Andrea Tantaros says this is "an opportunity for Obama" to take action and dismiss Jones. "I wonder if Obama has the guts to get rid of this guy," she says. "Every day he's in there, he makes Obama look like a clown." Resident Democratic strategist Bob Beckel admitted he's "surprised [Jones has] been given a White House pass," and predicted "he'll be applying for unemployment come Tuesday morning." Tantaros also wonders why it is necessary to even have czars, since we are in the US, not "in Russia." To which Beckel responds: "Look, I'm a czar right here on Fox News because I'm a Democrat."
- Shut Up About the iPhone Coming to Verizon Pundits keep saying, practically every week, that the iPhone is coming to Verizon. They need to shut up and move on to a new rumour.
- Thom Hartmann challenges Fox News Pundit Judge Andrew Napolitano Thom Hartmann challenges Fox News Pundit Judge Andrew Napolitano on his new book Dred Scotts Revenge". Check out for more information.
- AAPC: "The 10 Commandments of Punditry" by Bob Stern The 17th Annual AAPC Pollie Awards & Conference. "So You Want to Be A Pundit" closing general session with Bob Stern. Advice on "The 10 Commandments of Punditry." Moderated by Dan Weintraub
- Daru Duka Uhula - Pundit Amaradeva - Sinhala Movie Song From 'Pooja' (1986) Dharmasiri Gamage's classic tale of an executioner who finds him self torn between his job and the final predicament of executing his own son subsequent to finding guilty by the authorities. Gamage had created the story using excerpts from prison stories in this taut classic. Joe Abeywickrama won the Best Actor presidential award in 1986 as the executioner and the father whilst Amarasiri Kalansooriya won the Best Supporting actor as the unfortunate son heading to be hung by his own father........... Pundit Amaradeva gives out a heart trembling emotions whilst Maestro Khemadasa disseminates his vibes as ever to reach the climax.
- America's Next Top Model 8 - Episode 2 - Judging The girls are asked to portray a political stance.
- Inside New York's Art World: Lee Krasner, 1978 Interviewer: Barbaralee Diamonstein-Spielvogel Part of the Diamonstein-Spielvogel Video Archive in the Duke University Libraries: library.duke.edu Diamonstein interviews Krasner concerning her works, career, and the artists she knows. 1978 (VC 2184)
- Guinness match day pundit Andy Gomarsall on England Australia Guinness match day pundit Andy Gomarsall gives us his ***ysis of England's stunning 35-18 win over Australia in the 2010 Investec International.
- Pundit Vithal Rao - Ghazal Pundit Vithal Rao is considered one of the few living maestros of 'Ghazals' and is the last court singer of the Nizam of Hyderabad.
- I Wanna Be an Edu-Pundit! As interest in the education field continues to grow, one man decides he wants to get into the action and enter the education space the only way a completely unqualified person can -- as an edu-pundit!
- Kashmir & Pundit Migrants. Not for Commercial use. The story deals with the issue of Kashmiri Pundit Migrants' return to Kashmir issue. The story was shot in 1996-97. The shots and audio is protected by copyright and must not be used in any form without prior permission.
- Pundit Bhimsen Joshi Singing Saint Tukaram's Composition, Part 1 Pundit Bhimsen Joshi is one of the greatest singers of India. In the audience is Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, the founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation. This concert took place in 1985 in the UK Please visit for more information on Sahaja Yoga Meditation. I will give an update soon about how to buy the recording of his full performance.
- The Stag | Pete Vs Life | Channel 4 Pete's meeting up with Rob and Anna to discuss Rob's upcoming stag. Begins Friday, 6th August 10pm Channel 4 Channel 4 YouTube:
- Fox Pundit Still Wants TIger Woods To Become Christian TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): TYT on Facebook: Follow us on Twitter: Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- FOX Pundit Wishes for Obama Assassination Watch the entire show at
- Pundit Olbermann Attacks Patriot Judge Napolitano on 9/11 Daily News @ RevolutionNews.US ~ Olbermann says Fox must fire Judge Napolitano for being a 9 truther... MSNBC's Keith Olbermann named Roger Ailes his "worser" person of the day, raging that Judge Napolitano's courage in questioning the 9/11 attacks amounted to hypocrisy because Fox's other marque hosts have engaged in so many witch hunts against other professed doubters of the government's official fairy tale. Thus he deduces that if they have called for other figures, like Van Jones, to be fired or outcast, then Napolitano should also be fired. How about free speech? Olbermann stated: "Roger Ailes of 'Fixed' News' employee Judge Andrew Napolitano went on the radio yesterday to declare that 9/11 "couldn't possibly have been done the way the government told us." OK, Napolitano's a truther. I don't have to agree with him; you don't have to disagree with him. But according to his employer's code of smear, they've got to fire him. Televangelist Glenn Beck hunted Van Jones on the flimsier complaint that Jones had unknowingly signed a truther petition. Sean Hannity said Jones should be fired immediately. O'Reilly attacked Feisel Abdul Rauf of the Park 51 Center in New York, because even though Rauf believes the attacks were created by extremist Muslims, one of his former associates is a truther. So Ailes has to fire Napolitano, and if he doesn't Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly need to condemn Ailes and Fox and call them unAmerican for not firing him. Go ahead, put your outrage where ...
- pundit school animation
- Jeffrey Goldberg: Pundit for Israel 4-minute video about media pundit and New Yorker staff writer Jeffrey Goldberg. High quality version and more information at
- "The Last Republican" - Part 1: The Pundit Joe "the Plumber" leaker Martin Eisenstadt is the ultimate Pundit in this first part of "The Last Republican." A docu series following Martin Eisenstadt, conservative blogger and McCain insider, as he stumps for McCain in LA. He's the guy who just leaked that Joe "The Plumber" is related to Charles Keating of Keating Five fame. It being an election year, BBC asked me to do a piece on celebrity and politics and how they intersect here in the States. This was around the time that the McCain campaign was running an ad comparing Barack Obama to Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. In pursuing my research, I contacted the pundit/blogger, Martin Eisenstadt, who first broke this story. I followed him for a day of campaigning when he visited Los Angeles. I quickly realized that Eisenstadt was my story. Already something of an internet mystery (he's been called a "fraud" and even worse) it turns out that in addition to being a blogger and a pundit, he's a McCain surrogate, a war profiteer and a bit of a randy bloke all around. Let's see if he gets under your skin as he got under mine. Here's a link to his blog:
- Pundit Hariprasad Chaurasia and Pundit Vijay Ghate Playing Rag Jog Part 1 This video is a performance of Ustad Hariprasad Chaurisia on the Bansuri or flute. He is playing Rag Jog. He is accompanied by Pandit Vijay Ghate on tabla. This Performance took place in Cabella, Italy in 2007.
- Conservative Pundit: Republicans Can Win If We Just Didn't Have Blacks in the Country Watch more at
- Pundit Munelal Maharaj - Prabhaat Kaale - Beautiful Sai Kirtan Bhajans and chants by Pundit Munelal Maharaj, accompanied by Vyas Persaud on tabla. Performed at Aryan Hall, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa in May 2009. For more info, visit
- Saint Tukaram Composition Sung By Pundit Bhimsen Joshi, Part 2 Pundit Bhimsen Joshi is one of the greatest singers of India. In the audience is Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, the founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation. This concert took place in 1985 in the UK Please visit for more information on Sahaja Yoga Meditation. I will give an update soon about how to buy the recording of his full performance.
- Pundit Bhajan Sopori Talking About Raag Nirmalkauns Pandit Bhajan Sopori is a great Santoor player who has done wonders for the Santoor's reputation. He has added new features to the Santoor such as a Veena element to the Santoor. His son is also shown in this video. His name is Pandit Abhay Sopori. Pandit Bhajan Sopori is playing for Sahaja Yogis in this video. Pandit Abhay Sopori created Raag Nirmalkauns.
- Dan Savage on Obama's Record with LGBT Issues Not much of a record yet.
- Pundit Hariprasad Chaurasia and Pundit Vijay Ghate Playing Rag Jog Part 3 This video is a performance of Ustad Hariprasad Chaurisia on the Bansuri or flute. He is playing Rag Jog. He is accompanied by Pandit Vijay Ghate on tabla. This Performance took place in Cabella, Italy in 2007.
- 'Wali Thala Athare (Maha Bo Wannama)' - Pundit Amaradeva - Buddhist Song 'Wali Thala Athare' also known as the 'Maha Bo Wannama' is a song beautifully written by legendary lyricist Sri Chandrarathna Manawasinghe. Music composed by Pundit him self that flows very much with the meanings of the lyrics. One of my all-time favourite classics created by two of the greatest Sri Lankan sons. Manwasinghe's words in this song mesmerise the beauty of Siri Maha Bodhi.
- NBA Star Karl Malone a political pundit? Karl Malone on Hannity show
- Victoria Jackson - He's A Communist
- Nim Him Sewwa (Original Recording) - Pundit Amaradeva - From the Sinhala Movie 'Seethadevi' (1970s) Pundit Amaradeva's classic ballad 'Nim Him Sewwa' from 'Seethadevi' has created a very special effect on music lovers of sri lanka. The lyrics by Augustus Vinayagaratnam Music by Sarath Fernando and Nimal Mendis 'Seethadevi' is loosely based on the story of Rama/Seetha and Rawana legend. Directed by Manik Sandrasagara
- ACCIDENTAL PUNDIT: TALK SHOW HOST LISA LING LOVES OBAMA! Brad Bailey, The Accidental Pundit, attends a panel discussion regarding Barack Obama's stance on energy. He was able to get this footage of Lisa Ling discussing why she supports the candidate. This is original footage.
- Bill Kristol: Pundit. Chickenhawk. Nose picker? Bill Kristol talks a tough game on Iraq. But where was he during Vietnam? Maybe he was just picking his nose...
- Pundit Ji (part 2) - Garaj Mahal Garaj Mahal The House Cafe Dekalb, IL December 2, 2007 multi track soundboard audio
- Athletics Politics - Michael Johnson Interview Michael Johnson being interviewed by Sue Barker on BBC Television on 24th March 2006, Day 9 of the Melbourne Commonwealth Games. The British 4 x 100m Relay squad had just failed to get the baton around. The text over the interview has been added to emphasise that UK Athletics are the problem. Athletics in the United Kingdom is contested under UK Athletics rules. As administrators, UK Athletics should maintain a role of strict impartiality between athletes, yet they fund some and not others based on subjective criteria. They assist some with medical support and not others. The very existence of UK Athletics undermines the bedrock of fairness and equality for all in athletics. They contaminate the environment have been shown in the long term to harm more than they help the athletes they seek to assist. The AAA of England were the guardians of the sport's values in England. UK Sport and Sport England forced the effective closure of the AAA's and have created a "Son of" UK Athletics, called England Athletics who will do as they are told, and have responsibility for developing talent. What business does any governing body have in identifying and developing talent, unless it develops all talent equally. Athletes must be allowed to emerge naturally, based on equality and fairness in competition. If funding is available, it must be distributed based solely on results in the national championships in a transparent way, not as the result of an interview or the recommendations of a ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about pundit
“The police shooting of Halatau Naitoko; John Key's first Pacfic Island Forum; where are New Zealand's least affordable houses? Kiwi Blog. ads by scoop. Log in. Join Pundit. Send us a story. About us. Contact us. Subscribe. RSS feeds. Most read. J'accuse. The law of necessity. The gods are not at all pleased”
— Blogs | Pundit, pundit.co.nz
“LawPundit - Law, Technology, IP, Media, Politics, Sports, Lifestyle This custom domain option is only possible of implementation if the blog is hosted at a subdomain, whereas the blog LawPundit has been hosted directly at our proprietary domain at the page you are now viewing”
— LawPundit - Law Technology IP Media Politics Sports Lifestyle,
“A few days ago, BP wrote a blog post entitled "Is democracy the problem?" which was a Pundit" (by Bangkok Pundit) and links to the Bangkok Pundit front”
— Stories: Bangkok Pundit | Asian Correspondent,
“The Hill is a congressional newspaper that publishes daily when Congress is in session, with a special focus on business and lobbying, political campaigns and goings on on Capitol Hill. Pundit Blog Roll”
— Bernie Quigley - ,
“blog advertising is good for you. Places To Find Me. Illinois Reason. Prairie State Blue McHenry County Blog. Move On and Shut Up. NarciBlog. OneMan. Peoria Pundit. Progress Illinois”
— ArchPundit | Illinois, From Misery,
“Quick to Travel Quill Pundit Road Pundit Scribd (Andis Kaulins) Shelfari SlideShare (akaulins) Sport Pundit Star Pundit Stars Stones and Scholars (blog) Stars Stones and Scholars (book) Stars Stones and Scholars (website) Stonehenge Pundit Techinax”
— Bloggers' Pundit: Blog-World Watch: Does Blogging Get You,
“Bloggapedia is a blog directory, blog search engine and a social network for bloggers. Register now to find other bloggers and blog posts that you like!”
— Society Blogs > Politics > Gateway Pundit Details,
“Alpha Pundit's Blog - Windows Live We thought we simply needed a blog to give our creative energies more of an outlet. At Alpha Pundit we will simply post whatever we wish on any topic”
— Alpha Pundit's Blog - Windows Live,
“A blog for people with a critically rational individualist perspective. We are developing the social individualist meta-context Pundit blogs form one of the three primary distinct (and largely separate) cultural groups within the blogging world, the other”
— Individual archives - Glossary,