- You may alter the closing punctuation of a quotation in order to incorporate it into a sentence of your own: Commas and periods go inside the closing quotation marks; the other punctuation marks go outside. — “uw-madison writing center writer's handbook”, writing.wisc.edu
- Provides the absolute essentials for punctuating dialogue: the details that most clearly mark a beginner from a professional. — “Punctuating Dialogue -- How to Punctuate Dialogue Correctly”,
- MLA RULES FOR PUNCTUATING TITLES OF SOURCES. UNDERLINE TITLES OF: When you have a title embedded within another title follow the examples below:. — “MLA Rules for Punctuating Titles of Sources”, ollie.dcccd.edu
- Basic Rules for Punctuating Dialog. When you are writing narrative, as in fiction, words spoken by a character are enclosed in quotation marks. Jane untied the vines around her grammar and punctuation handbook. — “punctuating dialog - NJCU :: Faculty :: Ellen Garvey - NJCU”, web.njcu.edu
- Punctuating Quotations. An opening frame such as an attribution or Author tag introducing a quotation, and the quotation itself should be punctuated at the spot in the sentence where the two meet. This guide provides instruction on how to do that. — “Punctuating Quotations”, writing.colostate.edu
- Punctuating Independent and Dependent Clauses. Punctuating Independent Clauses. An independent clause is a group of related words that contains a subject and a predicate and expresses a complete idea. As a result, an independent clause can stand alone and be used as a sentence. — “Punctuating Independent and Dependent Clauses”, class.georgiasouthern.edu
- Punctuation marks are symbols that indicate the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud. In written English, punctuation is vital to disambiguate the meaning of sentences. — “Punctuation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- punctuating [De] A type of decorative scheme, usually on ceramics, created by using a pointed implement to create small pits or holes in the. — “punctuating: Definition from ”,
- Encyclopedia article about punctuating. Information about punctuating in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “punctuating definition of punctuating in the Free Online”, encyclopedia2
- Trying to remember how to punctuate a title? Even the most experienced writers have a problem remembering the proper punctuation for certain types of titles. If you can remember to think in terms of large works and small works, you'll remember. — “Punctuating Titles - How to Punctuate Titles - Underline or”,
- Punctuating Titles: When to Use Italics, Underlining, and "Quotation Marks. to remember which type of title requires which type of punctuation. — “Punctuating Titles--chart”, .edu
- Punctuating Dialogue. 1. Quotation marks show where the EXACT words of a speaker begin and end. A question mark or exclamation point takes the place of a comma. — “Punctuating Dialogue”,
- Punctuating definition, to mark or divide (something written) with punctuation marks in order to make the meaning clear. See more. — “Punctuating | Define Punctuating at ”,
- An SEO web copywriter with tips on writing clearly and concisely for every occasion! © 2010 Punctuating Reality - Copywriting — Boise, Idaho. — “Punctuating Reality, LLC”,
- the first one is correct.. In 10th grade I had enough. — “I need help punctuating sentences? I think he has finally”,
- Punctuation isn't complicated once you know what you're looking at. I see many writers making errors when punctuating appositives. This may be a new term for many folks, so we'll take a look at what I mean by "appositive," and then we'll figure. — “Punctuating Appositives”,
- Punctuate each list on its own merits, not according to some arbitrary scheme decided in advance for all lists in a particular publication. Because some aspects of punctuation are a matter of editorial preference, the same list could possibly be punctuated differently by different persons. — “Writer's Block - Writing Tips - Punctuating Lists and”, writersblock.ca
- Definition of punctuating from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of punctuating. Pronunciation of punctuating. Definition of the word punctuating. Origin of the word punctuating. — “punctuating - Definition of punctuating at ”,
- punctuating. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search This page was last modified on 16 June 2010, at 22:39. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike. — “punctuating - Wiktionary”,
- Punctuating dialogue correctly is essential if you want your novel to be taken seriously. Here's a simple and straightforward guide to doing it right. — “punctuating dialogue - www.fiction-writers-”, fiction-writers-
- Punctuating Quotations. There are various ways to punctuate quotations, depending on their placement in the sentence, their purpose, and the purpose of the sentence. The key is to be consistent with your punctuation. This page highlights rules. — “LEO Punctuating Quotations”, leo.stcloudstate.edu
- Definition of punctuating in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is punctuating? Meaning of punctuating as a legal term. What does punctuating mean in law?. — “punctuating legal definition of punctuating. punctuating”, legal-
- Punctuating Dialogue and Direct Quotations: A Dozen Rules. 1. Use quotation marks to begin Punctuating Dialogue and Direct Quotations: A Dozen Rules – continued. — “Punctuating Dialogue and Direct Quotations -- Dozen Rules”, edenpr.k12.mn.us
related videos for punctuating
- Punctuating Abbreviations Explains how to correctly punctuate commonly used abbreviations in business.
- Tim Tebow's Final Touchdown in the Swamp Tim Tebow scores from a yard out for his 5th touchdown of the day and last touchdown in the Swamp, punctuating a 37-10 victory for the 6th straight win over the Noles.
- Shut It Down: Bring on a Government Shutdown As budget negotiations continued inside the halls of Congress Thursday, a gathering of Tea Party activists huddled at a cold outdoor rally on Capitol Hill to send a message to the deal-makers inside: They're ready to pick a fight. A few hundred people -- far fewer than the massive rallies seen before last year's midterm elections -- who braved the dreary weather urged lawmakers to push deep cuts to the federal budget even if it results in a temporary shuttering of the government, chanting "Cut it or shut it!" and punctuating cheers with calls to "shut it down!" "If Harry Reid wants a fight, let's give it to him!" said Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN), one of a parade of conservative lawmakers who made remarks at the event sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots. Many of the rally's speakers were careful to note that Democrats are "rooting" for a shutdown and that GOP budget-cutters hope to avoid a funding lapse that would turn off the government's lights. Democratic leaders "want to turn you into their scapegoats and blame the Tea Party for shutting the government down," said Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN). Rep. Allen West (R-FL) declared, "We are not here to talk about shutting the government down... But if you want to talk about shutting down the government, go over there and talk to Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid and the folks at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!" Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC) told reporters after his brief remarks to the crowd that a federal closure is undesirable but would not be ...
- Lost Chapelle with Melle Mel This is an unreleased video clip of scrap footage of Dave Chapelle featuring Melle Mel punctuating the word.
- Phonic Faces Punctuating Visually Beginning writers (and older poor writers) are pretty clueless about punctuation. I started using visual strategies such as framing to show them what a sentence looks like, and to explain the purpose of punctuation using kid logic. Materials are available at
- Speech: Prime Minister, Raila Odinga on the new constitution at uhuru park As the local cameras canvased every face on the stage and the international lens stayed focused on Bashir, all Kenyans in attendance were watching one man. It makes a statement when your entrance causes noticeably more cheer than that of the President of a nation. Say what you will about Raila Odinga, the people love him and swear by his every word. So much so that he couldn't even read his Oath of Allegiance without the crowd punctuating every comma with a cheer and every sentence break with an ovation. It was a sight to behold: every which way he strolled, dignitaries reached out to shake his hand. In the distant crowds, grown men and woman, jumping out of their seats reaching towards the man as though he were not hundreds of metres away and could indeed somehow reach out and touch them back. All this as he calmly waltzed the stage, commanding more power with every step. You would soon forget that he had just had brain surgery. You would even sooner forget that a certain Mr. Mwai Kibaki, President of the Republic, was actually the most important man on that stage. More important, Yes. More powerful, maybe. But when it comes to popularity in Kenya, Tinga sets the bar way too high to conceptually comprehend. Put it this way, if there were a Solar Eclipse right now and this man climbed on stage and began talking about it, the rest of the world would witness the eclipse; we'd hear about it from Odinga. He is a veritable force of nature. This is evidenced by the roars that ...
- Change by Lynx - annotated with beat punctuation When I dance with my hoop, I emphasize different places in the music with my hoop or my body. If the tempo of the music moves from fast to slow, my movement moves from fast to slow. Where the melody rises and falls, I also tend to rise and fall. And in those percussive places where there is a strong and sudden drumbeat or guitar slap, I step into those places and try to represent them through movement too. I call this "Beat Punctuation". Beat Punctuation is about accentuating a percussive spot in the music. We hear these places with our ears and we feel them in our body. Beat punctuation is about embodying them in our dance. Not every single one, of course, but the powerful ones. The crescendos. Because of this, my nickname for beat punctuation is "Pah!" Pah! is a powerful, explosive kind of movement (though it can also be very minimal). It is a stepping into that space deep in the beat, inhabiting the beat so that you ascend slowly, like the beat does, then explode to the apex just as the beat does, pause there a moment for emphasis and then continue dancing to the melody. Pah! is kind of like trying to visually and bodily represent the percussion in a song. One example of simple beat punctuation is utilizing a lift so that it hits its peak powerfully and right on the beat. Beat punctuation with a lift means you raise the lift with purpose and perfect timing. There are many ways to cultivate this. You can practice, practice, practice until your lifts reach their fullest ...
- Adjective Clauses 3 Learn about adjective clauses and the correct relative pronoun and punctuation. This tutorial focuses on nonrestrictive clauses.
- Community turns out in force to honor fallen Marine US Marine Cpl. Tevan Nguyen, was a hero, and on Thursday, Jan. 6, 2011, the day he was buried, people lined the streets and roads of Brownwood, Texas, for much of the nearly seven miles to Indian Creek Cemetery. A bell tolled -- an exact replica of the liberty bell, solemnly punctuating the quietness with mournful tones -- first outside St. Mary's Catholic Church where the funeral services were held on Thursday, and later at the cemetery. The Patriot Guard Riders, 92 strong, circled the grave site, quiet and reverent, honoring the fallen Marine. There was a 21-gun salute. Seven Marines, in their dress blues, aimed at the air and shot three volleys.
- punctuating conversation 2 Captured by eliana419
- Diva - Beyonce (official Video HD + Lyrics) All Copyright own by SONY Beyoncé is seen walking in heels around the car in slow motion with her famed introductions to the dangle shades. Beyoncé then walks into a warehouse where she is in a different outfit with two backup dancers. During the second verse Beyoncé switches outfits again and is pulling on two chains. When she states "Diva's gettin' money..." she waves a fan made of $100 bills. During the bridge to the climax Beyoncé dances on a single light and then during the climax Beyoncé is seen very sweaty in another wardrobe choice dancing in robotic movements to the beat with gold punctuating the black and white scene. During the last chorus, Beyoncé is in her last wardrobe change in front of window which is where the paparazzi had taken photos of her. When the song ends, the instrumentals to "Video Phone" play while Beyoncé struts in the parking lot again. As she lights her cigar she throws the lighter into the trunk with the mannequins and starts to walk away as the vehicle explodes behind her as the beginning to "Video Phone" plays.
- Nortec Collective Presents: Bostich+Fussible with OBC Baja california Orchestra - Entijuanarte 2009 Nortec Collective mashes its electronic music with classical In the spirit of connection, Bostich and Fussible send mash notes. By Reed Johnson January 10, 2010 Reporting from Tijuana - On a Pacific Ocean-cooled Sunday night last October, a crowd of 25000 people thronged the streets outside the Tijuana Cultural Center to witness a startling musical experiment. Packed two- and three-deep on the outdoor stage near the Avenue of Heroes, several members of the Baja California Symphony Orchestra, led by conductor Ivan del Prado, conjured lush melodies more suited to a concert hall than a gritty urban thoroughfare. Overhead, a jumbo screen flashed Pop Art graphics ("BANG!") and images of border fences, billiard halls, scowling tough guys in cowboy hats and other Tijuana emblems. Standing directly behind the violinists and woodwind players, Ramon Amezcua and Pepe Mogt -- better known as Bostich and Fussible of the electronic music ensemble Nortec Collective -- tapped out metronomic tempos on hand-held computers, alternately merging and body-slamming their beats with the rich orchestral harmonies. Punctuating the complex rhythmic pulse, an accordionist, trumpeter and tuba player pumped out shotgun blasts of banda and norteño chords, while the moshing multitudes below snapped cellphone pics and roared their approval. The free, open-air concert was a welcome diversion for this sprawling border city of 1.5 million, which has suffered a months-long spate of brutal drug-related ...
- TOEFL iBT Grammar: Understanding Punctuation Get specific, helpful, and free tips so that you can get a high TOEFL iBT score! See you at my blog! Michael Buckhoff
- GLONASS Blasts Off - Last Russian Launch in 2008 Dec. 25, 2008 - Baikonur Cosmodrome. Three new satellites (Kosmos 2447, 2448 and 2449) blasted off atop russian proton rocket from a frigid launch pad in Kazakhstan today, bolstering Russia's space navigation system to help provide continuous coverage over its territory. It marked the final announced space launch of 2008, punctuating the global industry's most successful year since 2000.
- Barbie Girls Yuna sings of herself, Rikku, Paine being Barbie Girls, carefully punctuating her points with clips. It's not the kind of thing I usually make; it's actually a request from my friend IRL and on Gaiaonline, Kaigu (her sn). She wanted it to annoy her sister with.
- Goldmund - Alberta From "Famous Places" (2010) Famous Places marks the third full-length release by composer Goldmund (aka Keith Kenniff/Helios) and the second release for Texas-based record label Western Vinyl. A graduate of Berklee College of Music with a degree in percussion, Kenniff focuses his Goldmund project instead on solo piano, mixing the delicate composition of composers such as Erik Satie and Harold Budd with a quiet and elegant simplicity. While Famous Places continues similar themes heard in his previous releases, this collection of songs calls to mind certain nostalgia for the composer. The track titles are reflective of landmarks in Kenniff's life that he uses as a theme to base his compositions on, punctuating memories of childhood, love, and loss with his signature sound of modestly beautiful piano vignettes. Although the album consists mostly of solo piano, from time to time the listener can hear understated ambient drones, distant keyboard melodies and other instruments far off in the background highlighting his hazily recollected portraits of years gone by. Website : Kenniff's almost reluctance to defy a dynamic marking of pianissimo and his close-mic'd upright piano makes the exploration a quietly reflective journey that invites the listener to sit beside the composer and pay attention to the space between the notes just as much as when he gently taps the piano hammer to the strings. Along with Goldmund, Keith Kenniff also fronts his other popular ...
- A Shared Culture In this video, some of the leading thinkers behind Creative Commons describe how the organization is helping save the world from failed sharing through free tools that enable creators to easily make their work available to the public for legal sharing and remix. Director Jesse Dylan puts the Creative Commons system into action by punctuating the interview footage with dozens of photos that have been offered to the public for use under CC licenses. Similarly, he used two CC-licensed instrumental pieces by Nine Inch Nails as the videos soundtrack music. These tracks, 17 Ghosts II and 21 Ghosts III, come from the Nine Inch Nails album Ghosts I-IV, which was released earlier this year under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.
- punctuating rhythms with a driving force-lenny nelson.wmv punctuating the time feel permeates the atmosphere with intensity.lenny nelson
- Guggenheim Las Vegas Art Of The Motorcycle Exhibit The Art of the Motorcycle premiered in New York at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in the summer of 1998, where it drew record numbers of visitors and was heralded as a ground-breaking cultural event. Following its presentation in New York, the exhibition traveled to the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, and to the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Spain, where it also broke attendance records. The exhibition chronicled the most compelling moments in the evolution of motorcycle technology and design, and places the motorcycle within a cultural and historical context. More than 130 motorcycles were arranged chronologically, beginning with the Michaux Perreaux (1868)—essentially a steam engine attached to a bicycle—to the latest and most technologically advanced models. Punctuating the chronology are two thematic sections, which highlight custom motorcycles and post-World War II racing models. In addition, the exhibition featured a large collection of approximately 200 pieces of motorcycle ephemera and memorabilia, including advertising and sales brochures, as well as original motorcycle posters, made available for the first time for the Las Vegas presentation. Guggenheim Las Vegas installation was designed by Frank O. Gehry. Museum design by Rem Koolhaas. Exhibition Design: The exhibition installation was designed by Frank O. Gehry. He designed the installation of the exhibition when it was on view at the Guggenheim museums in both New York and Bilbao. For Las Vegas ...
- Grammar - punctuating indirect question For more grammar tips, visit
- Dennis Rodman "Karate Kick" Rebound Amuses Jordan vs.Rockets [02-28-99] Want a download Link? visit ""
- English Grammar & Punctuation : Do You Underline the Title of a Game? The titles of games, such as Scrabble, should be underlined or italicized when written. Treat a game title the same as a book or movie with help from a certified tutor in this free video on punctuation in the English language. Expert: Paige Carrera Bio: Paige Carrera is a certified tutor for both Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
- Jazz, Period. - Chateauguay Tenors w/ Kevin Dean "Trane Tracks" Pt. Recorded live at Upstairs Jazz Bar & Grill, Montreal May 30, 2010 "Trane Tracks" Comp. Al McLean This recording was initially shelved do to some technical problems during the filming, but in the end I have decided to release the footage as it is, due to the strong musical performance. The Tenors are joined on stage by Montreal trumpet legend Kevin Dean (professor at McGill's Schulich School of Music) for a great performance of co-leader Al McLean's original tune, "Trane Tracks". The tune is based on the Coltrane classic "Locomotion", with the same device of combining up tempo blues A sections with a Rhythm Changes B. Al McLean and Cameron Wallis make good work of it, with Kevin Dean punctuating the fun rif A sections with tasteful bop flurries. The band is bolstered by the powerful drumming of Rich Irwin, stalwart pianist Geoff Lapp, and 25 year old bass phenom Remi-Jean LeBlanc, who makes his first appearance with the band. Besides the usual high-octane adrenalin rush that is normally associated with The Tenors, this show featured a number of vintage saxophones restored by Al McLean. On this tune, Al begins with a pristine 1925 Buescher alto saxophone in full gold plate, and continues later in the tune with a rare 1910 Buffet Crampon tenor saxophone that really aught to be in a museum. Dean also takes up unusual vintage horns during this performance, beginning with a 1946 Conn 22B trumpet, and continuing on a rare 1949 Blessing Super Artist, similar to the instrument ...
- Punctuation and Conjunctions You must know what a dependent clause is and what an independent clause is. (school project)
- Punctuating Media Titles This video is part of our Write Right student podcast series. More podcasts, including audio ones can be found on our website at writingcenter.tamu.edu.
- Jazz, Period. - Chateauguay Tenors w/ Kevin Dean "Trane Tracks" Pt. 1 Recorded live at Upstairs Jazz Bar & Grill, Montreal May 30, 2010 "Trane Tracks" Comp. Al McLean This recording was initially shelved do to some technical problems during the filming, but in the end I have decided to release the footage as it is, due to the strong musical performance. The Tenors are joined on stage by Montreal trumpet legend Kevin Dean (professor at McGill's Schulich School of Music) for a great performance of co-leader Al McLean's original tune, "Trane Tracks". The tune is based on the Coltrane classic "Locomotion", with the same device of combining up tempo blues A sections with a Rhythm Changes B. Al McLean and Cameron Wallis make good work of it, with Kevin Dean punctuating the fun rif A sections with tasteful bop flurries. The band is bolstered by the powerful drumming of Rich Irwin, stalwart pianist Geoff Lapp, and 25 year old bass phenom Remi-Jean LeBlanc, who makes his first appearance with the band. Besides the usual high-octane adrenalin rush that is normally associated with The Tenors, this show featured a number of vintage saxophones restored by Al McLean. On this tune, Al begins with a pristine 1925 Buescher alto saxophone in full gold plate, and continues later in the tune with a rare 1910 Buffet Crampon tenor saxophone that really aught to be in a museum. Dean also takes up unusual vintage horns during this performance, beginning with a 1946 Conn 22B trumpet, and continuing on a rare 1949 Blessing Super Artist, similar to the instrument ...
- TOEFL iBT Grammar: Punctuating Adjective Clauses Get specific, helpful, and free tips so that you can get a high TOEFL iBT score! See you at my blog! Michael Buckhoff
- Meen Gherak This is a cool song by Moustafa Amar. He's an Egyptian singer. He's good. I didn't translate this, I just subtitled it. The original translation is from ( ), I just took the liberty of punctuating this. The video is really funny. In some sections of the video, there are parts written in arabic. These are not translated, sorry. If you find any mistakes, or anything sluggish, please send me a message or comment to correct it, and I will!!
- Miami Heat Vs Los Angeles Lakers [96-80] NBA Recap And Highlights December, 25 2010 The Los Angeles Lakers finally got their first look at the revamped Miami Heat, and the champs might be a little bit disturbed by what they saw. LeBron James had 27 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists while hitting a season-high five 3-pointers, and the Heat thrived on the holiday stage in a 96-80 victory over Kobe Bryant and the Lakers on Saturday. HEAT INDEX We've taken our talents to South Beach. Check out the Heat Index. Chris Bosh had 24 points and 13 rebounds, Dwyane Wade added 18 points on a sore knee and the Heat won for the 14th time in 15 games while flustering the two-time defending champions into a terrible offensive performance. Although both teams called the game a television curiosity rather than a potential NBA Finals preview, it clearly meant something to James, who had his third triple-double with Miami and the 31st of his career. He also outplayed Bryant again in his second straight Christmas win at Staples Center, punctuating the win with what certainly appeared to be mutual trash talk in the final minutes. Bryant and Pau Gasol scored 17 points apiece for the Lakers, who fell behind early and never caught up to the tantalizing new contenders for their title. James played a balanced, patient game, even after a technical foul near halftime for an under-the-basket scuffle with Lakers defensive stopper Ron Artest. James' teammates contributed enough to keep the Heat comfortably ahead, with Bosh playing an outstanding first half and Mario Chalmers ...
- Eminem and Dr Dre perform at the Grammy's - What did YOU think? bit.ly - Click to Subscribe to ClevverMusic! Eminem and Dr Dre reunite on stage for the first time in over a decade. I1ve got the details next! Hello everyone I1m Brian Corsetti for Clevver Music. Eminem delivered a knockout performance at the Grammy Awards. Rihanna, joined him onstage midway through his rap punctuating Em's stirring vocals, bellowing the complex chorus before giving way to "Love the Way You Lie" by songwriter Skylar Grey. Grey then launched into my favorite part "I Need a Doctor," the Detox single by Dr. Dre featuring Eminem. Slim Shady attacked his first two verses and then was joined by Dre onstage. These guys ROCKED it, but some fans wanted him on stage longer, however this was Dre's first live TV performance in more than a decade. So what do you guys think? Did you like the performance? Let us know in the comment section below. I1m Brian Corsetti for Clevver Music and I1ll see you next time.
- (HD) Brandy vs Toni Braxton (Studio: Note By Note) Under the light of the midnight moon you hear their voices purr through your speakers as you feel the your lover's passionate embrace. As you reach deeper into each others warmth, their voices climb the scale, seemingly punctuating your moment of eruption and thunderous climax. Their husky textures and dark timbres redefine the myth of the beautiful feminine voice. They are Brandy and Toni Braxton. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride ;) Lower Register: Bb2, B2, C3, C#3, D3, Eb3, E3, Upper Chest/Belting Register: C5, C#5, D5, Eb5, E5, F5 musiq91 where you at? :)
- PSQ002: FURESSHU "UNTITLED / 1993 / HORIZONS" 12 Inch This 12 picks up where Furesshus digital releases at a dubstep tempo on Echodub left off but also pushes into the deep, Berlin inspired techno sound that he is presently concentrating on. 1993 sounds fast for its mid 130s tempo, the bass drives the tracks pace and the delay affected stabs provide just enough melody. Horizons feels slower, you could perhaps describe it as a half step track although it twists up the formula for that sub genre. The bass evolves and changes throughout the track, rising and falling, coupled with drones and drums punctuating the track rather than providing a constant element. Untitled marks a change in Furesshus sound. 4/4 deep techno; 11 minutes of gradual, constant evolution in the melodic parts of the track but the driving, perfectly toned kick drum and hi hats holding the groove in place. Mastered by CGB at Dubplates and Mastering, Berlin, Germany.
- Coming Up On The John Gibson Radio Show 12/15/10 Hubris! Punctuating their disastrous term and too cowardly to offer up a Budget, Democrats showed up with a Trillion Dollar Massive Omnibus Spending Bill to fund the Government, fund ObamaCare, increase spending across the board and give sop earmarks to both parties. Should President Obama veto? Gibson examines. Plus: Gibson says wavering Republicans need to get on board for the big win! Class! Far Left Congressman Anthony Weiner topped of his screed demanding higher taxation on "rich" dead people with a full throated defense of taxing Americans for more than half of their earnings. Gibson has that. Plus: Bernard Goldberg says the "rich" are "heroes." Provocateur! The Far Left Media and Moonbats like Michael Moore are now all in on the notion that Julian Assange is a hero. Moore even contributed to Assange's short lived Bail Out from Jail. They do it because anything that makes America look bad is A-OK with them. Why are libertarians sticking up for this creep? Gibson judges everyone. Plus: Pawlenty vs. the Government Unions LISTEN LIVE NOON-3PM EST CALL IN 888-788-9910
- Playing with Off Body Beat Punctuation to Huevos First let me give props to this musician. His name is Huevos, which means Eggs, and my friend Eric ran across him making music at a cafe in Guatamala. Eric is taping his music and putting it on YouTube. You can find another great song by him here: I am told he has at least one cd out. Once Eric gets back to Guatamala I should be able to get more info on that and him. I really like his music -- music, lyrics and vocals, all of it. It's just a tasty 1940's style -- and as part of my bid to use my practice videos to introduce other hoopers to the music of unsigned or local artists, I dedicate this, my first video with this intention to Huevos. Don't you just love this song!?! Support this artist! I will share more info on him soon. In this video I am practicing punctuating breaks and beats in the music with punctuation in my dance. I stayed completely off the body, which wasn't really my intention, but I think it works. I did a pretty good job of speeding up when the song speeds up, slowing down when it slows down and landing on the beat (with the exception of the very beginning when I was running from the stereo to the dance space!) I'll probably do another video to this song too. I want to do a fire hoop to it but I couldn't resist sharing this. I hope you like it. And Huevos, you rock!!!! I hope you get to see this one day!
- audioscan - Noise transformed into ambient music Lets consider a city Milano and try to listen to it, in its wholeness. Millions of vehicles and machines stirring chaotically, punctuating the rhythm of our affairs on Earth. We deem this ocean of unwelcome sounds mostly as noise. This soundscape eludes our control: we barely rectify it, yet we cant give it up, since its embodied in the truck carrying our food, in the tram taking us to work, in the construction site building our houses. Its the sound of contemporaneity. Sounds can be sculpted. We can use noise as raw material to start with. Noise is at the same time no sound and all the possible sounds. Just as white light contains all the colours, noise contains countless sounds. Therefore, instead of using musical instruments we have ground and crumbled noise in very fine components, building from these elements orchestras made up of roads and airplanes, people and cars. We have created music from a scrap of our society. Everything is transformed. Nothing resembles anymore its former essence. Airplanes become microscopic percussions, cars are turned into metallic pianos, hollow murmurs and waterish illusions. Braking and tailpipes screeches become tides of the thinnest strings. audioscan.it Concept and art direction Giorgio Sancristoforo Music Giorgio Sancristoforo e Giuseppe Cordaro Video Quayola Production AGON Basemental Organizational Danilo Cardillo Tech consultant Massimo Marchi Field recording Diego Del Sarto Alessandro Roggero Luca DAloia Eliana Varlaro Dario ...
- Robin Of Sherwood - Strange Land (Extended Version) My first new RoS video for 2years!How time flies! This time set to the haunting Clannad track, Strange Land from the Legend album. It's taken a while to get back into video editing and go through all the footage of the Michael Praed episodes (sometimes frame by frame !). Strange Land is another atmospheric track, with ominous drum beats (like a heartbeat), followed by the dramatic and sudden introduction - usually punctuating a dramatic scene or change of scene. It was a great marriage of music and images that made RoS have such a mystical atmosphere. I wanted Strange Land to show that Robin lived in strange times. There wasn't just the Sheriff & Gisburne to contend with, but also a host of other "strange" characters. Such as Templar knights, the Hounds of Lucifer (led by Morgwyn of Ravenscar), Baron De Belleme, King's - Richard and John to mention and showcase a few. A battle of good against eveil or "light & darkness" I hope this extended version of Strange Land is in keeping with the feel of the show and RoS fans enjoy it. Other videos are to follow. Thanks for all the comments and messages left about my other videos. I really appreciate people commenting and subscribing. Thank You. Remember...Nothings Forgotten...Nothings Ever forgotten.
- crickets and coquis short film showing darkness, ending with handclaps drowned out by crickets and coquis
- Edward and Blair "Moon" EDAIR Song: Angels on the Moon Artist: Thriving Ivory If you likes it, please, take five seconds in punctuating the video :) Please watch in HD, but with a small screen, to get the best quality. The small screen can be achieved by clicking the 2 arrow button on top of the display. -No copyright infrigmented intented-
- Let's Listen: Final Fantasy XII Music - Ozmone Plains (Extended) My FF12 Playlist: "Wide region of plains in Bancour, bordering Dalmasca. Mostly tall grasses, though here and there can be seen volcanic rock formations. In the past, a great battle was fought in the skies over Ozmone Plain. The decaying airshipwrecks punctuating the plains are monuments to the carnage once wrought here."
- Soap Opera Dialogue Assignment--Twins Separated at Birth My students have been working on writing and punctuating dialogue in preparation for our state writing assessment. I gave them the soap opera theme and four choices of cheesy plot lines--a car accident causing amnesia, a mysterious illness, twins separated at birth and an accidental death. Check out their soap opera theatrics. Hilarious!
- Soap Opera Dialogue Assignment--Robert's Accidental Death My students have been working on writing and punctuating dialogue in preparation for our state writing assessment. I gave them the soap opera theme and four choices of cheesy plot lines--a car accident causing amnesia, a mysterious illness, twins separated at birth and an accidental death. Check out their soap opera theatrics. Hilarious!
- Sarah punctuating Sarah learning punctuation marks
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about punctuating
“Archived from groups: uk.telecom.mobile,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?) Is there a way to punctuate numbers a Nokia handset which makes them easier to read? For example, rather than see 0012024”
— Punctuating numbers in phonebook - Nokia - Mobility-Brands,
“Punctuating letters. 2206 English Language Exercises. Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured. Designed for ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms. Without doubt vs. Without a doubt | Difference between learning & studying”
— Punctuating letters, english-
“Punctuating Adjective Clauses (http:///forum/ask-teacher/4476 clauses.html) blacknomi. 17-May-2004 07:39. Punctuating Adjective Clauses. Dear teachers,”
— ESL Forum - Punctuating Adjective Clauses,
“Forum:SH Archive/Punctuating quotations. Edit. Redirected from Forum:Punctuating quotations Forums > Senate Hall archive > SH Archive/Punctuating quotations. This page is an archive”
— Forum:SH Archive/Punctuating quotations - Wookieepedia, the,
“Punctuating our lives - by Elaine Isaak. I understand that there are two types of editors: Punctuating our lives written by Elaine Isaak. Other posts written by Elaine Isaak. About”
— Novelists, Inc. Blog " Punctuating our lives,
“When USA Today popularized the use of bulleted lists in the early 1980s, I was not a fan. I railed about the newspaper reducing everything—no matter how complex—to a set of bullet points. What I saw then as a vice,”
— Punctuating Bulleted Lists - Writing Matters,
“Todd Klein on lettering, life, literature and more I've been a long-time reader of your blog, and I was wondering if you could answer my question, as noted in the subject heading: why is the double hyphen still used in comic book lettering when the en-dash (or em-dash) is so much more elegant?”
— Todd's Blog " Blog Archive " Punctuating Comics: Dots and Dashes,
“Punctuating Reality " Blog. Good words, right order. The Baby Syndrome Part 4: Seven Simple Steps to Basic Writing Online: Avoid Confusion. Part 3: Seven Simple”
— Punctuating Reality " Blog,
“Writer's Relief blog and Newsletter information. Read blog articles about submitting poetry, short stories, childrens books, and novels to literary agents and magazines. Get tips on proper grammar usage, proofreading, cover and query letter”
— Writer's Relief Blog | Appositives: What They Are And How To,
“blog. member. group. message. punctuating a collection. a week to go until completion of work Get a blog feed from dstitch. Get a blog feed from all users”
— punctuating a collection - Central Station Blog post,
related keywords for punctuating
- punctuating dialogue
- punctuating titles
- punctuating quotes
- punctuating dialogue worksheet
- punctuating however
- punctuating dates
- punctuating lists
- punctuating time
- punctuating poems
- punctuating movie titles
- punctuating dialogue rules
- punctuating dialogue game
- punctuating dialogue quiz
- punctuating dialogue practice
- punctuating dialogue exercises
- punctuating dialogue powerpoint
- punctuating dialogue lesson plans
- punctuating dialogue lesson
- punctuating dialogue tags
similar for punctuating
- present participle
- free dictionary
- personal tools
- simple english
- community portal
- requested entries
- recent changes
- random entry
- upload file
- did you see
- stop whispering
- quotation marks
- direct quotation
- indirect quotation
- first word
- speaker changes
- exact words
- she asked
- question mark
- exclamation point
- the shadow
- dark corner
- corner of the room
- how to
- works of art
- study tips
- proper punctuation
- song title
- tv series
- parenthetical reference
- block quotations
- go to the top
- exclamation mark
- write place
- three lines
- block quotation
- parenthetical citation
- decorative scheme
- the concise oxford dictionary of archaeology
- unanswered questions
- oxford university press
- you know who
- reference library
- drama film
- the baby
- baby syndrome
- photo source
- book deals