- Psycholinguistics or psychology of language is the study of the psychological and neurobiological factors that enable humans to acquire, use, and understand language. Initial forays into psycholinguistics were largely philosophical ventures, due. — “Psycholinguistic - Psychology Wiki”,
- The MRC Psycholinguistic Database version 1, was provided as an on-line service (see Coltheart, 1981b) This second version of the MRC Psycholinguistic Database is being provided as a computer usable resource rather than as a service. — “UWA Psychology: MRC Psycholinguistic Database (Reference)”, psy.uwa.edu.au
- The study of the mental aspects of language and speech--a branch of both linguistics and psychology. "In general, psycholinguistic studies have revealed that many of the concepts employed in the ***ysis of sound structure, word structure, and sentence structure also play a role in language processing. — “psycholinguistics - definition and examples of psycholinguistics”,
- Definition of psycholinguistic in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of psycholinguistic. Pronunciation of psycholinguistic. Translations of psycholinguistic. psycholinguistic synonyms, psycholinguistic antonyms. Information about psycholinguistic. — “psycholinguistic - definition of psycholinguistic by the Free”,
- psycholinguistics n. (used with a sing. verb) The study of the influence of psychological factors on the development, use, and interpretation of. — “psycholinguistics: Definition from ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of PSYCHOLINGUISTICS : the study of the mental faculties involved in the perception, production, and acquisition of language. — psy·cho·lin·guist\-ˈliŋ-gwist. — “Psycholinguistics - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- A Psycholinguistic Teaching Approach. Ricardo Schütz. This approach is inspired by Stephen Krashen's Natural Approach and acquisition theory and is applicable ideally to small groups and THE PSYCHOLINGUISTIC APPROACH: The ability to carry out creative and effective communication is the main goal. — “S&K's Language Teaching Method”, .br
- The Psycholinguistics Arena provides professionals, researchers, instructors and students with information on the range of Psycholinguistics books produced by Routledge, Psychology Press, and also by Guilford Press. — “Psycholinguistics Arena - Psycholinguistics Books and”,
- Research project: A Psycholinguistic Approach. Projects using the psycholinguistic framework developed by Stackhouse and Wells investigate the nature of speech processing skills in normally developing and atypical children. Group and case studies. — “Development”,
- Encyclopedia article about psycholinguistic. Information about psycholinguistic in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. psycholinguistics. — “psycholinguistic definition of psycholinguistic in the Free”, encyclopedia2
- Psycholinguistic Studies. Signed languages present a natural opportunity to explore what aspects of language processing are universal and what aspects are affected by the particular characteristics of audition versus vision or by the specific constraints on manual versus vocal articulation. — “Psycholinguistic Studies, LLCN, San Diego State University”, emmoreylab.sdsu.edu
- Psycholinguistic Studies. Further Publications: Emmorey, K. (2005) Processing a dynamic visual-spatial language: Psycholinguistic studies of American Sign Language. — “Psycholinguistic Studies - Publications, LLCN, San Diego”, slhs.sdsu.edu
- Psycholinguistics - Scholarly books, journals and articles Psycholinguistics at Questia, world's largest online library and research service. Subscribe now and do better research, faster with tools and automatic bibliographies. — “Psycholinguistics - Research and Read Books, Journals”,
- Alibris has 9781861560308: Children's Speech and Literacy Difficulties: A Psycholinguistic Framework and other books by Joy Stackhouse, Bill Wells, D.P, New & used copies, rare, out-of-print signed editions, and more. — “9781861560308: Children's Speech and Literacy Difficulties: A”,
- Psycholinguistic: Psycholinguistics resources and information at . — “Psycholinguistic”,
- Review: Psycholinguistics: Cenoz, Hufeisen & Jessner. Editor for this issue: Terence Langendoen What follows is another discussion note contributed to our Book Discussion Forum. We expect these discussions to be informal. — “LINGUIST List 13.780: Psycholinguistics: Cenoz, Hufeisen”,
- At the Psycholinguistic Laboratory of the University of the Basque Country (EHU-UPV), Basque-Spanish bilingualism and the relation between language and the brain have been under study. — “Psych Central - Basque grammar in the brain”,
- ITPA-3: Illinois Test of Psycholinguistic Abilities Kit PE9475. The content in this third edition is consistent with Charles Osgood's original communication model and also with the adaptations of that model made by Samuel Kirk, James McCarthy, and Winifred Kirk. — “Children's Publishing :: Prof. Resources :: ITPA-3: Illinois”,
- comprehension : a psycholinguistic approach. The critical period hypothesis for language acquisition (CP) proposes that the outcome of. language acquisition is not uniform over the lifespan but rather is best during early childhood. The CP hypothesis. — “THE CRITICAL PERIOD FOR LANGUAGE ACQUISITION AND THE DEAF”,
- He received a PhD in Psycholinguistics from Harvard University in 1967.  A Psycholinguistic ***ysis of Reading and Learning to Read, can be described as a synthesis of psycholinguistic and cognitive. — “Frank Smith (psycholinguist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- This week will be taught by Mike Dowman, and considers colour words, including their acquisition, psycholinguistic status, typology, and relation to the neurophysiology of colour vision. term acquisition, and recent psycholinguistic experiments concerning the relationship. — “Basic Colour Terms”,
- After stating (above) that reading is a psycholinguistic guessing game, Goodman states, "It involves an interaction between In other words, Goodman's psycholinguistic apparatus (which, for science, would be considered reified fictions, or hypothetical constructs) either: (1) incapable of any. — “goodman.html”, people.uncw.edu
related videos for psycholinguistic
- Derailroaded: Inside the Mind of Larry "Wild Man" Fischer (Trailer) Ubin Twinz Derailroaded: Inside the Mind of Larry "Wild Man" Fischer Coming to DVD January 25, 2011 A shocking and sensitive 86-minute journey through the thunderstorms of the mind of paranoid-schizophrenic Larry "Wild Man" Fischer and his discordant encounters in the music business. "Equal parts hilarity and heartbreak... the fine line between madness and genius has rarely been so acutely drawn. 5 out of 5 STARS" David Sheppard, MOJO "Stunning document of an outsider's life unraveling. 5 out of 5 STARS" Rob Young, UNCUT de·rail·road·ed : pt., a neologism; one man's psycholinguistic and schizo-musical metaphor for derailed, to have caused a train, mind or life to go off the tracks This shocking and sensitive 86-minute journey through the thunderstorms of the mind of paranoid-schizophrenic Larry "Wild Man" Fischer follows his discordant encounters in the music business. Institutionalized at 16 after attacking his mother with a knife, Fischer wandered the mean streets of LA singing his totally unique brand of songs for 10¢ to passersby. Discovered by Frank Zappa, with whom he cut his first record album, Fischer became an underground club and concert favorite, earning him the title of "godfather of outsider music." Over the course of 40 years, he appeared on national television (Rowan & Martin's Laugh-in) and the Top 50 music charts in England, was the subject of his own comic book, was the first artist to be recorded on Rhino Records, and sang a duet with the late Rosemary Clooney ...
- Special Education In the late 1950's, Samuel A. Kirk established the Institute for Research on Exceptional Children, the first multi-disciplinary research unit of its kind in the world. Kirk's research and his development of the Illinois Test of Psycholinguistic Abilities led to the concept of "learning disabilities" and to new techniques of remedial education.
- Modeling Human Sentence Processing Google Tech Talks April, 17 2008 ABSTRACT Modeling human sentence-processing can help us both better understand how the brain processes language, and also help improve user interfaces. For example, our systems could compare different (computer-generated) sentences and produce ones that are easiest to understand. I will talk about my work on evaluating theories about syntactic processing difficulty on a large eye-tracking corpus, and present a model of sentence processing which uses an incremental, fully connected parsing strategy. Speaker: Vera Demberg Vera Demberg is a Ph.D. student in Computational Linguistics from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland. Her research focus is on building computational models of human sentence processing. Vera obtained a Diplom (MSc) in Computational Linguistics from Stuttgart University, and a MSc in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Edinburgh. She has published papers in a number of top venues for language processing and psycholinguistic research, including ACL, EACL, CogSci and Cognition. For her PhD research, she's been awarded the AMLaP Young Scientist Award for best platform presentation by a junior scientist. She was a finalist for the Google Europe Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship in 2007.
- sketch 13 genie's house?
- Riptide (Unabridged) Audio Book Jennifer Silence reads between the lines. A psycholinguistic ***yst, she studies documents written by murderers, teasing out hidden clues....
- Case Word Order Buy from Amazon CA Site www.amazon.ca Product Description Case Word Order Language users have access to several sources of information during the build up of a meaningful construction. These include grammatical rules, situational knowledge, and general world knowledge. A central role in this process is played by the argument structure of verbs, which establishes the syntactic and semantic relationships between arguments. This book provides an overview of recent psycholinguistic and theoretical investigations on the interplay between structural syntactic relations and role semantics. The focus herein lies on the interaction of case marking and word order with semantic prominence features, such as animacy and definiteness. The interaction of these different sorts of information is addressed from theoretical, time-insensitive, and incremental perspectives, or a combination of these. Taking a broad cross-linguistic perspective, this book bridges the gap between theoretical and psycholinguistic approaches to argument structure. Disclaimer: Orchid is a participant in the Amazon.ca, Inc. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon CA Site. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon, Inc. or its affiliates.
- CRJ 747 PawelMILKO IRP topic Psycholinguistic Profiling of E-mails, txt messages. WarmTouch
- Class Description - Psycholinguistics The hybrid name psycholinguistics reflects a truly interdisciplinary endeavour: Linguists are engaged in the formal description of language, psycholinguists attempt to discover how the underlying structures are used in the processes of speaking, understanding and remembering, and how they are acquired by children. These insights determine the way in which this course is organized:After an introduction, we will discusses the central issues in speech production and perception and will then deal with the most important aspects of language acquisition. The final part is dedicated to some selected aspects of neurolinguistics and cognitive linguistics.
- angela friederici - studying bilingualism
- Response to MAX Hilaire IRP topic Psycholinguistic Profiling of E-mails, txt messages. WarmTouch
- An Elaborate Discussion of Psychological and Neurocognitive mechanisms A precursor to a brief discussion of psycholinguistic phenomena, reasoning and computational models, and constructive hierarchy curves. Interpersonal differences in cognitive processing and difference models of cognitive coordination are also addressed.
- an update on a variety of conceptual and life-related matters an ***ysis of where i stand on a variety of psycholinguistic and philosophical issues pertaining to human subjectivity, cognition, and experience.
- Why ASL? This video discusses why we should provide a deaf baby American Sign Language as early as possible. References: * Mayberry, Rachel (1998) The critical period for language acquisition and the deaf child's language comprehension: A psycholinguistic approach. Bulletin d'Audiophonologie: Annales Scientifiques de L'Université de Franche-Comté, 15 *Woolfe, Tyron/Herman, Rosalind/Roy, Penny/Woll, Bencie (2010), Early Lexical Development in Native Signers: A BSL Adaptation of the MacArthur-Bates CDI. In: Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry 51, 322--331. *Pichler, Debbie C. LIN 510: Introduction to first and second language acquisition. Gallaudet University, Washington DC. Sep. 2011. Lectures. Check out for more ASL videos!
- Language Disorders In Children And Adults: Psycholinguistic Approaches To Therapy - , James Law ll4.me Language Disorders In Children And Adults: Psycholinguistic Approaches To Therapy - , James Law Each chapter is written by a speech and language therapist specialising in psycholinguistic approaches to investigation and intervention. Authors were invited to present a single case in one of four given areas ??? speech processing, lexical processing, sentence processing and pragmatics. The editors have provided introductions to each subject area and a discussion of the findings at the end of each section.Author: Chiat, Shula Author: Law, James Author: Marshall, Jane Publisher: Wiley Illustration: N Language: ENG Title: Language Disorders in Children and Adults: Psycholinguistic Approaches to Therapy Pages: 00278 (Encrypted PDF) On Sale: 2008-04-30 SKU-13/ISBN: 9781861560148 Category: Medical : Audiology & Speech Pathology Each chapter is written by a speech and language therapist specialising in psycholinguistic approaches to investigation and intervention. Authors were invited to present a single case in one of four g audiology, james law, medical, shula chiat, speech pathology
- Western Speaker Speak English... The Western Way... For details contact Mr. Ramesh, Psycho - Linguistic Trainer / Inspirational Speaker @ +91 9388 939291, 88 9179 3363, you4yaa@.... Individual classes also available ....
- [LO] Language and The Brain & Sound and Speech Production PSYCHOLINGUISTICS IN LANGUAGE TEACHING (HBET1303) [LO] Language and The Brain & Sound and Speech Production [LO] Sound and Speech Production (cont.) & Types of Writing Systems Produce for Open University Malaysia, www.oum.edu.my OUM Campus Open University Malaysia, Jalan Tun Ismail, 50480 Kuala Lumpur General Line +603 - 2773 2002 Produce by Centre for Instructional Design and Technology cidt.oum.edu.my
- Psycholinguistics - Pre-Lexical Processing I: Speech Perception This E-Lecture discusses the initial stages of speech perception, in articular the invariable properties of the spoken and written signal, so called perceptual cues. A second aspect concerns the modeling of speech perception, ie the discussion of active and passive perception models.
- Psycholinguistics - Introduction The hybrid name psycholinguistics reflects a truly interdisciplinary endeavour: Linguists are engaged in the formal description of language, psycholinguists attempt to discover how the underlying structures are used in the processes of speaking, understanding and remembering, and how they are acquired by children. This clip serves as an introdction to the VLC psycholinguistics class and discusses the main goals of the field.
- Understanding Reading: A Psycholinguistic ***ysis Of Reading And Learning To Read - Frank Smith ll4.me Understanding Reading: A Psycholinguistic ***ysis Of Reading And Learning To Read - Frank Smith This sixth edition--a classic in the field of psychology of reading--explains fundamental aspects of the complex human act of reading--linguistic, psychological, and social--and what is involved in learning to read.Author: Smith, Frank Publisher: Routledge Illustration: N Language: ENG Title: Understanding Reading: A Psycholinguistic ***ysis of Reading and Learning to Read Pages: 00392 (Encrypted PDF) On Sale: 2004-05-25 SKU-13/ISBN: 9780805847116 Category: Education : Teaching Methods & Materials - Reading & Phonics This sixth edition--a classic in the field of psychology of reading--explains fundamental aspects of the complex human act of reading--linguistic, psychological, and social--and what is involved in le frank smith, education, teaching methods, materials, reading
- What is Psycholinguistics and where did it come from? Leave a comment with ideas for a video with my playmobil army!! (that's right, there's that many) Or leave a comment and tell me if you like these nerdy videos! Articles containing this information: - Sandra, D. (2009). Perspectives on Language and Cognition: From Empiricism to Rationalism and back again. In: Sandra, D., Östman, JO, & Verschueren, J. (Eds.), Cognition and Pragmatics (Series: Handbook of Pragmatics Highlights 3), pp. 1-15 -Sandra, D. (2009). Psycholinguistics. In: Sandra, D., Östman, JO, & Verschueren, J. (Eds.), Cognition and Pragmatics (Series: Handbook of Pragmatics Highlights 3), pp. 288-368. Music: "Private Hurricane" - Josh Woodward (instrumental)
- Florent before his 2 week EOT english course English Out There is a very different kind of language course. It incorporates psycholinguistic and constructivist theories to build memory maps in the minds of its students. These help them to remember new language. You can study and teach English Out There face-to-face or online using Moodle, and virtually all LMS'. It is the world's first street and social media English course. To study or teach English this way and get the same results buy inexpensive ebook course downloads from
- Paul Carter Lecture - 10 November 2011 Dr Paul Carter of the Department of Linguistics & Phonetics at the University of Leeds giving a talk for Bangor Linguistics Society's lecture series "Approaches to Language" on 10 November 2011. SAMENESS AND DIFFERENCE IN PHONETICS "Much of the relationship between phonetics and phonology depends on being able to decipher which bits of the phonic signal count as the same and which bits count as different. I will begin by discussing some cases where the ***ysis into "same" or "different" is not always obvious. In the main talk I will go on to outline an ESRC-funded project "Prosodic Marking Revisited: The phonetics of self-initiated self-repair in Dutch" ( which investigates the extent to which repairs of errors in spontaneous speech are produced with the same or different phonetics, and what that might tell us about the phonological, psycholinguistic or discourse factors which may be influencing the planning of the phonetic production of repairs. In the workshop we will examine some data which explores some of the issues raised in the talk." For more information visit our website:
- Our bilingal family - introduction Is this video I talk about: What is bilingualism? Our bilingual family background I also briefly mention language acquisition and language learning. Bilingual - able to speak two languages with the facility of a native speaker. Language acquisition - the process of learning a native or a second language. The acquisition of native languages is studied primarily by developmental psychologists and psycholinguists. Although how children learn to speak is not perfectly understood, most explanations involve both the observation that children copy what they hear and the inference that human beings have a natural aptitude for understanding grammar. While children usually learn the sounds and vocabulary of their native language through imitation, grammar is seldom taught to them explicitly; that they nonetheless rapidly acquire the ability to speak grammatically supports the theory advanced by Noam Chomsky Chomsky, Noam , 1928--, educator and linguist, b. Philadelphia. Chomsky, who has taught at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology since 1955, developed a theory of transformational (sometimes called generative or transformational-generative) grammar. ... According to this view, children are able to learn the "superficial" grammar of a particular language because all intelligible languages are founded on a "deep structure" of grammatical rules that are universal and that correspond to an innate capacity of the human brain. Stages in the acquisition of ...
- Psycholinguistic profiling of digital communications WarmTouch 3 SOURCES
- AndreZizi on the 7 Tips of mental disciplined application to success Practical Points 1) Understand the basic psychology of Neuro Cybernetics Visualisation 2) Understand the basic psycho-linguistic of Syntax Encoding Commands 3) Practice Neuro Cybernetics Visualisation of your future memory of success, 10 minutes every day 4) Practice Psycho-linguistic of Syntax Encoding Commands (hot syntax affirmation) of success 5) Put your future memory of success into writing 6) Always involve your five senses, including your emotions 7) Take action in alignment with who you say you really are
- Ocean City photo-op 2.mp4
- Jean Berko Gleason (Psycholinguist) - STEM4Girls | Hi, Thanks, and Goodbye Uploaded for public use in demo of STEM4Girls by Qykno Labs "The Secret Life of Scientists and Engineers" is produced for NOVA by Seftel Productions. Visit /nova/secretlife Exclusive funding for "The Secret Life of Scientists and Engineers" is provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.
- Psycholinguistics - Language Acquisition I This E-Lecture discusses the role of language acquisition within cognitive linguistics as well as its main stages. It is meant as an overview of the field and constitutes the first of a series of E-Lectures aiming at a presentation of tghe main issues of this central subbranch of psycholinguistics.
- project psycholinguistics team 6 - psycholinguistics - grey's anatomy
- Psycholinguistics Learning Exercise 1 ***ual Talk/Slang in Different Scenarios
- Psycholinguistics - Articulation and Control I This e-lecture discusses the central aspects of converting a phonetic plan into an articulatory output. This includes a discussion of the physiology of speech production. The focus of this first part is a detailed description of the components and mechanisms of articulation.
- Psycholinguistics: Article Review This is a review of Tomoyoshi Inoue's 2006 article on memory of Deaf signers and the embodied cognition of signed languages, published in Japanese Psychological Research.
- Psycholinguistics - The Mental Lexicon Linguistic encoding processes are by and large are mediated by the entries in the (mental) lexicon, the human variant of a word store. This unit discusses the central components of the lexicon, the ways how the lexicon is accessed and how the information associated with a lexical entry can be strucured.
- Psycholinguistics Homework #6 Cited article: Ferreira, Victor & Yo***a, Hiromi. (2003). Given-new ordering effects on the production of scrambled sentences in Japanese. Journal of Psycholinguistic Research, 32, 669-692.
- Intelektualec by Aljoša Harlamov - part1 Go to www.airbeletrina.si to read the rest and take the test. Moving the text across the screen in an attempt to make a reader kinesthetically (re)experience the unfolding of (traumatic) events without having control over it :) Usually a reader has control over his/her reading experience because it is the reader who turns pages at his/her own will, and here this is being taken away with the screen moving on its own...
- How Children Acquire and Produce Language (BBC, 2001) CREDIT: this video excerpt is from BBC's critically acclaimed documentary, 'The Human Body'. To purchase, visit
- The Obama Confession (1 of 7) Psychiatrist and forensic profiler Dr. Andrew G. Hodges, describes how he gets inside the mind of Barack Obama in his new book, The Obama Confession: Secret Fear, Secret Fury. Hodges uses his unique psycholinguistic technique ("ThoughtPrint Decoding") to "read between the lines" of Obama's statements to discover his secret confession to America. A technique experts have called the "cutting-edge of forensic science"—and praised by FBI agents. Obama's deeper communications originate from a newly discovered part of the subconscious Hodges calls the "super intelligence"—the amazing intuitive power hinted at in Malcolm Gladwell's book Blink. It's a brilliant see-all, tell-all part of our mind beyond Blink's limited focus on instincts. In a nutshell Obama's own super intelligence reads his deeper motives insisting on the truth. Secretly Obama confesses to America in key self-written speeches, letters to his daughters, and spontaneous stories. Poignantly Obama first describes that the super-intel exists. He then warns us that America's future depends on transforming education—understanding his super intelligence. Miss the messages and we will miss the extreme peril he presents to America. Obama then takes us to the real roots of his secret rage.
- Phonemic Restoration Listen closely. Is the /s/ in legislatures there or not?
- Dr. Martin's Language and Memory Lab An Introduction to Dr. Randi Martin's Lab at Rice University including research interests and some background information on recent experiments
- Literacy, Language & Culturally Responsive Teaching Faculty in the Literacy, Language & Culturally Responsive Teaching program believe that together, literacy and language are of utmost importance in students' academic development. Reading, writing, and oral language are approached from a socio-psycholinguistic perspective that emphasizes a learner's construction of meaning along with the learning of important skills. Importance is placed on using theory, inquiry, and personal reflection to inform classroom practice.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about psycholinguistic
“ the neuroscientific study of brain function both support and are supported by psycholinguistic research on the reading process. of reading, and that the transactional socio-psycholinguistic character of reading is an instantiation of the”
— Principal (le?) learning " Archive for April, 2009, blog.core-
“Home > English Language Programs > English Teaching Forum > Volume 45 > Number 1. Reflective Teacher Observation Model for In be seen as coming not from the psycholinguistic end of our profession . . . but from this sociologically inspired sphere of”
— English Teaching Forum Online – Bureau of Educational and, eca.state.gov
“Diabetes forum Another 25% of the patients were felt to have a learning disorder evident on psycholinguistic testing that affected their ability to manage diabetic instability”
— ""Brittle"" Diabetes,
“blog berahi | A search engine that allows you to rank listings any way you choose for the keyword blog berahi. Also list's videos related to blog berahi”
— BLOG BERAHI | Search for blog berahi, with related,
“Much of the course material at present generated in South Africa for open and distance Forum, 25: 28-35. Smith, F. (1971) Understanding reading: A psycholinguistic ***ysis”
— STUDENT-CENTRED EVALUATION OF DISTANCE EDUCATION COURSE,
“More Psycholinguistic Technologies stuff. Old fang. Illiterate man. Blog List. Illustration Friday. Robert Squier. Drawn! The Illustration and Cartooning Blog”
— blog 30 x 30: More Psycholinguistic Technologies stuff, blog30x30
“Linguistics discussion forum: Linguistics in the service of communication a coach in insight development, is the value of exchanging the psycholinguistic "I have X emotion now" (IHXEN) for insight development purposes”
— Linguistics in the service of communication - linguistics,
“Blog A way in which I can talk about subjects pertaining to music and the world! Add a Blog Post. Bronwyn Bowen's Blog (2) Search Blog Posts. psycholinguistic guessing game model in reading”
— Bronwyn Bowen's Blog - DeLon,
“Top Page >> Research Activities >> Publications >> Forum of International Development Studies >> No.23 Optimal psycholinguistic environments for distance foreign language learning (168KB)”
— Forum of International Development Studies No.23(2003.03), gsid.nagoya-u.ac.jp
“Open Salon is a publishing platform with a built-in audience. It was developed for writers, photographers and artists of any stripe in need of a smart home for their work (and not one of those giant, anonymous blog networks), and who are hoping”
— Hunter Stuart's Blog,